Villain?No I'm now a supporti...

By KikuKayu2

The so called Criminals,Villain and Monster,Kenzo von Caestic is finally killed by Hero from another world na... More

Dead

30 2 2
By KikuKayu2

"I don't understand, why can't you fight alongside me and my party to prevent it?"

A young man asked me with a complicated expression on his face.

Man, this guy truly liked what everyone said. Young Hero is known because of his kindness and the blessing he received from the 'Savior'.

But one thing I recently know more about him after we fought against each other for years is his high intelligence.

"You know the reason. That damn monster put the 'demon core' inside my body and others 'Worshiper' to bring this world to its end."

I look into his eyes filled with hesitation. We had fought for years, but this is the first time I see him like this.

"That is why you should end my life."

He is the only one who can put an end to these 'demon core'.As he is blessed by the 'Savior' who is known as the being who wants to prevent this world from falling.

That is mean the 'Savior' know how useful that type of blessing he put in Hikaru's body to fight Haecus and his Worshipper

Which made him have no other choice than to kill me.

"There must be another way right? You know, something right?"

"No there is no other choice. We don't have time hero.
You must kill me now."

I said to him but his hesitations didn't subside. I know what made him like this. Hikaru is a hero who sticks with justice. It means that he wants everyone gets what they deserve depending on their behaviour.

If I didn't tell him everything that I have done, he will kill me without hesitation.

Huff, I shouldn't tell him about that, but it's already late to feel regret.

There is only one way.

If he doesn't want to, then I had to make him do it. I close my eyes for a second and let my mana flow toward it. The moment I opened my eyes, the supposed to be red eyes' colour changed to golden.

['Illusion Nightmare' activated]

The first thing I need to do is to put an Illusion that coming from Hikaru's trauma. When I use my skills, the light suddenly lights up on his body before disappearing into thin air. I can sense Hikaru widening his eyes and did not expect his skill did not work.

That is the skill Hikaru had to nullify any debuff skill including mind control.
Well, that is if the skills are from another person.
Illusion Nightmare is a skill that cannot be nullified by anything and this is also the first skill I got when I turn 10.

Which is the start of everything.

I look at Hikaru's body shaking like crazy while muttering some words. How can this method make him kill me?

It is to manifest of his rage at someone from his trauma and make him lose control of his mind.
The moment I use these skills, I can see the target's past trauma and control it accordingly.

It is kinda cruel, but this also can make him much stronger than before. Hikaru is hope for this world and he can't be down by some trauma.

"So that's why you need to fight it."

I said while looking at Hikaru who held his sword pointing at me. The frown on his eyebrows and his gritted teeth made everyone know what he felt right now.

He makes that face while looking at me, but it is not actually toward me that look for, but someone who made his trauma in the first place.

"I-I will end this. You will not hold me down like before."

Hikaru said as he launched his attack. It is just a simple piercing using a sword that can easily be dodged, but it is if the person has an ability like most of the people in this world.

Hikaru is someone who is from another world. In a world where there are no people with skills or magic. So In conclusion, this attack combined with his speed and strength, can pierce anyone in his world.

Stab

The moment I felt the cold metal pierce my body I deactivate my skills on Hikaru.

The Young Hero seems to progress what is happening right now until he widened his eyes looking in my direction.

I know he realizes what has happened right now. The holy sword that he stabbed me with, slowly disintegrates my 'Demon Seeds' as well as my consciousness.

"Why did you trust me? Even with everything I do,I can't even defeat you once. So why did you believe I can beat that monster."

He said with a cracked voice. For some reason, I chuckle as my hand is put on his head.

"It is because I realize your true power."

['Eyes of Destruction' have been activated.]

The moment I used my skill on him, Hikaru's Mana begin to overflow. This is the true power that has been sealed by Haecus without anyone noticing the first day Hikaru has summoned.

"T-this?"

"Your true power. I also give you some of my skills to you that can be useful. This is our last met. Don't mess up."

At the same time, I can sense three people arriving at this place made my heart throb for a second.Shit,I didn't prepare my hearth to meet her now.

"Hikaru, are you okay?"

One of them asks Hikaru before the three of them widened their eyes looking at this situation.

I know all of them. The three-member party that Hikaru brings to his adventure.Even though their power below mine and Hikaru,but they have a talent.

Also, one of them is my little sister. Man, looking at her shocked face after looking at my dying body is kinda funny.

".....You defeated him?"

"..yes"

My little sister who's named Alice asks before being answered by Hikaru. The others nod their head in understanding before they made their way to Alice who walking toward me.

"Cough, cough. What, do you want to laugh at me because of my state? Or do you want to kill me instead?"

I asked with my cold voice. I can't show her my true self, I don't want to make her guilty for what has happened.

".....Why did you do it? Why did you do all of this?"

"Haa?The same questions again?"

"This time I want an answer."

She said with an emotionless expression. Damn, that hurt my heart seeing my little sister like this. It seems that Hikaru notices my expression as he stops her.

"Alice, stop asking that."

Hikaru said not looking at her.

"I need the answer."

"Stop, Alice."

Hikaru said again made Alice close her mouth before walking away. Shit, this can't be good, Hikaru's action will be made Alice suspicious about what happened. I need to answer it.

"Heh, you want to know the answer?"

My voice made her stop on her track before turning her head towards me.

"Answer me."

A smirk can be seen on my face.

"Because It is fun"

!!!

"What?"

She widened her eyes as I laugh mockingly.

"Oh my poor little sister, still can't understand how cruel this world is. We worshippers of Haecus never feel such emotion you thoughts we had. Nah,the moment we give our life to Lord Haecus, our emotions were nothing but fun when destroying that lowly human."

My mouth feels heavy before I continue my word.

"........Just like when I killed our lowly parents, Little Sister."

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!!"

She said why looking at me with a face of disgust and tears on her face.

Wait, tears?

"Every time I remember that event, I want to believe that you have a reason for it, but hearing your answer made me realize one thing."

I see Alice wipe her tears before looking at me with an emotionless face.

"You're the same as Haecus."

After that, she runs away while being followed by the rest of Hikaru's party members.

"She did not want to see your death. Even though you said that cruel words."

Hikaru said with a slow voice.

"Cough, cough. Yeah, that stupid little sister."

"That is not stupid, that shows you how big her affection toward you as his brother."

Hikaru's words made me somehow smile a little as my consciousness become more blurry.

"........I know, she is one of the reasons I sacrifice myself. Hikaru...., just like me, Alice also has skills that will be useful against Haecus. That is why I want to ask you.
.
.
.
Protect and fight alongside her"

"......I will, I promise."

"Heh, thanks.Young Hero

That was the last word I said before I died.

_________________

"Where am I?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.7K 2.5K 26
"๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐š๐ง๐...
227K 11.1K 57
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
218K 8.7K 53
(Male Yandere Demons x Female Reader) You are just a normal high school girl living a normal life. . . . Until your life is not normal anymore. ____...
2.8M 132K 49
when a rich spoiled bad boy Jeon Jung-hoon gets into an encounter with a Muslim girl and they become enemies so he bully her humiliates her and insul...