Secret love - Sebastian Stan

By gg695665

What happens when Sebastian Stan secret relationship gets revealed by mistake? The story is set from 2011 on... More

1 - Characters
2 - Going home to my husband
3 - How it all happened
4 - Ops...
5 - Getting used to it
6 - Girls day!
7 - Last year of your twenties!
8 - Premiere
9 - Three years
11 - This is Halloween!
12 - Feeling off
13 - Hello there!
14 - Oh! Oh! Oh!
15 - Relax
16 - What will it be?
17 - My forever Valentine
18 - Time to go shopping
19 - Moms to the rescue
20 - Mel comes over!
21 - Seriously?!?
22 - A nice walk, a names talk and a trip planning!
23 - Baby Moon
24 - Packing
25 - Oh baby!
26 - Home
27 - First outing
28 - A visit with good news
29 - Permission granted
30 - First family vacation and anniversary
31 - So?
32 - First peek
33 - Thanksgiving
34 - Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
35 - Half baked
36 - My Valentine
37 - Hawaii
38 - City of Angels
39 - Mother's Day
40 - Back home
41 - I'm home
42 - Happy birthday
43 - Meeting him
44 - Getting the hang of it
45 - Happy fourth!
46 - Birthday girl
47 - 5th!
48 - Why would someone do this?
49 - What are we going to do?
50 - Goods news
51 - Finalizing
52 - Christmas
53 - World premiere
54 - Birthdays
55 - Loving this life
56 - new book

10 - Interview

876 16 1
By gg695665

A/n

Saw the new pictures of Seb, Annabelle and Lily, and I thought they were cute...anyways I've come across those photos and Annabelle's face was covered with a clown emoji and saying that in the pic where they were holding hands he was covering his face cause he doesn't wanna be with her, maybe stop a second and think about the fact that he's actually covering his face cause he's annoyed by the paparazzi or simply he's using his hand to support his head?
I usually don't post paparazzi's pictures but this is just to better explain what I just said:

This to me it's him supporting his head, you can't see from this angle but they're actually holding hands

Now I get that everyone can have their own opinion and you can still think that's it's pr...personally I think it's a true relationshipthey are still people just like us and I think that the clown thing could have been avoided, isn't it a bit too much...that's just offending someone?
That's just my opinion but please remember people have feelings...

*Sebastian pov*

I just got done with a photo shoot and now I'm about to do an interview for Vanity Fair magazine where the photos are going to be released.
Kim is sat next to me since the interviewer isn't here yet.
"What should we do once we're done here?" I ask her
"I don't know, what do you want to do?"
"I asked you..."
"I'll take you out for dinner!" She says smiling at me
"Oh yeah?"
"Mhm!"
"Thanks, can't wait" I say kissing her cheek right as the interviewer comes in, so Kim stands up and moves from us
"I'm Anna"
"Nice to meet you"
"Are you ready to start or you need more time?"
"No, we can start"
"Good"

VANITY FAIR

September 21st 2011

We had the pleasure of taking pictures and interviewing Romanian actor Sebastian Stan, MCU, his origins, private life and more.

So Sebastian, you are Romanian, in which city were you born?

Yes, I was born in Costanta, it's on the coast of Romania

Do you remember things about Romania from when you were a little boy?

Some things I remember, I was eight when me and my mom moved so yes I do.

Where did you move?

First to Vienna, Austria my mom found a job as a pianist and then when I was twelve we moved to Rockland County, New York.

Do you miss Romania?

It's my country so I do miss it, I don't get to go there often.

You are a United States citizen right?

I became a USA citizen in 2002.

Let's talk about Captain America for a second...it did very well, congratulations!

Thanks! We all loved filming it, it was a very positive experience and I honestly can't wait to see what the future holds for me in the MCU...

I really loved the movie, and Bucky's and Steve's friendship is amazing, you guys have it in real life too right?

We do! Chris is such an amazing guy, he's good hearted and he's always there for you if you need anything! It's been so good to work with him!

Do you have any plans to hangout in the near future?

Last I heard from him a couple of days ago, he wanted to do a little Halloween party in Boston at his place...we still gotta talk about details but it's a plan!

That's good to hear, you guys have fun! Now something a bit more personal...how did you and your stunning wife meet?

Aw! We met in the elevator of our old apartment complex, it stopped and we were trapped in it for about an hour i think and we just talked and became friends and then we fell in love and here we are five years later, two of being boyfriend and girlfriend and three as husband and wife!

That's really romantic! I know we're no way near Valentine's Day but...I've got a few questions for you!

Okay, shoot!

Are you a romantic person?

I am, I think I can define myself and hopeless romantic...

How does Romania celebrates Valentine's Day?

Uhm I don't really know but what I remember is my mom telling me that after Valentine's Day, on February 24th they celebrate Dragobete day, Dragobete is the Romanian equivalent of Eros, the god of love.

What reminds you the most of Valentine's Day?

That's a good question! Uhm...I think red roses all over the shops and on the streets and maybe those heart shaped candies kids used to exchange at school with cute messages on them...I don't know if they do it anymore...

What are the top three gift recommendation?

Ok...so if you don't even want to think about something special people usually go for flowers, I mean flowers are always nice but maybe get something else with the flowers...put some effort in it! So one is flowers, possibly the ones she likes the most, don't you dare pick the wrong ones...number two I guess if you really know the person well a fragrance is always good, but again I'd do it if I know the person really well cause if you end up buying a fragrance they won't like they won't use it and it won't create memories, third I think it's the most appreciated, or at least I really like this kind of gift: it's either something I make with my own hands, it can be a drawing, a poem, a wooden object that symbolizes something dear to us or something we could do together.

What is your favorite part of buying gifts for others?

Oh definitely the reactions, whenever I buy something for Kim, my wife, I just love to see what her reaction is, to see her eyes brighten up, that beautiful smile beaming on her face...if that doesn't happen it means I screwed up...so yeah the reaction and the joy and happiness that gift or gesture brings to that person!

Those were awesome answers, thank you for this interview, can't wait to see what the future holds for you Sebastian!

Thank you so much Anne!

imsebastianstan

Liked by @vanityfair and 1.802.982 others

imsebastianstan Thank you @vanityfair for taking pictures and interviewing me!

View all comments

chrisevans Looking good buddy!
vanitifair 👏👏👏
kimstan Hot hubby🩵

@imsebastianstan Instagram story

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 288 39
After a devasting breakup. Sabrina finding her boyfriend of seven years in bed with her oldest friend. She gave up on love. Especially with the one...
123 11 6
❝𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵, 𝗱𝗼𝗹𝗹,❞ he says quietly. - After a long and tiring relationship with Tom Holland, Sebastian steals y...
18.3K 895 25
Sebastian Stan is excited to finally be playing a good guy on his new show. But with an accident on set, his world is flipped when he meets the set d...
47.9K 1.3K 27
A love story chronicling the love and life of Sebastian Stan. Inspired by the true events of Sebastian's love life. Best friends for twenty years, Se...