§ OUR JOURNEY §

By pranushka_prana_love

Journey of Pranushka and their journey with their fav bava/ bro !! More

•|About the story & Characters|•
•|Pranushka|•
•|Friends|•

•|First meet|•

188 12 14
By pranushka_prana_love

Note -(A : Anushka , P : Prabhas  , SK : Sai Kiran , PJ : Puri Jagannath )

¶¶¶¶

Mahanandi audio launch :

It was mahanandi audio launch event.
The host has welcomed the whole cast and crew .

Anushka sat down in a seat and her co actor  Sai Kiran sat beside her. They both were talking about something .In between the talks Sai Kiran told about the guests for the day

SK : Haa by the way , today guests are venkatesh sir and Prabhas .

A : Yaa i know , director garu told me

SK : You know who they are ?! I mean you don't know many people in industry so...

A : Haha..i know these both !!

Anushka felt some unknown happiness after she heard prabhas name and she blushed thinking about him . She remembered their first meet .

Flashback

Anushka POV :

I was in Puri Jagannathgaru office and i was reading the movie script which we are working on .

Just then someone entered the room.

I and Puri garu  looked up to see who it is .

I was clueless about who he is but Puri was very happy looking at the person .

PJ : hey !! Prabhas !!!

A ( in mind ) : Prabhas ?! Who is he ? He looks so handsome!! That black t shirt is making him look more hotter !!

Puri  went and hugged him .

P : Hey Puri !!

PJ : whats this sudden surprise ?!

P : Just wanted to see you once..just like that...ya i brought food for you come lets  eat .

He looked at me asked Puri who I am

P : Hmm...she is ?!

PJ : Ho..she is anushka ..i mean her actual name is sweety but for movie we changed her name...she is a new heroine for my next film....and sweety he prabhas very known and loved hero in Telugu films .

We both greeted eachother .

Prabhas and Puri were talking ,i felt my presence was not needed so i got up and was about to go away but Puri stopped me .

PJ : Hey sweety where are you going ??  Come lets eat prabhas brought food..

I was hesitant and said no

A : It's ok ...I'll later ...

P: Don't feel shy... please come eat..

PJ : Come sweety eat !! You should eat prabhas home made food ..it will be the best .

After lot of request I finally agreed to eat and believe me it's the best food i have ever ate ...so tasty !!

A: Hmm...it's so tasty !!

PJ : I told you right ?! 

A : Thanks for this tasty food P...Pr..

P : Prabhas !! My name is prabhas !!

A :Yaa Prabhas garu ..thank you so much

P : Haha..thank you ..

When someone says thank you the other person should say welcome right ?! Why he is saying Thank you return...god he is so shy and cute !!

Flashback End

Anushka stopped thinking when anchor announced about prabhas arrival.

Anchor : Here comes everyone's favourite...our chief guest ..PRABHAS garu !! Heart welcome sir !!

Anushka's face beamed with happiness looking at him .

Prabhas came near them and greeted them shingly.

Prabhas sat beside  Sai Kiran and was talking to him .

After sometime saikiran was called onto the stage so he left from there .

Prabhas came and sat beside anushka .Anushka looked towards him . He too looked at her and smiled . They both started talking with eachother

A : Hi !! Did you recognise me ? We met in Puri Garu's office once..

P : Ya ofcourse i remember you anushka..haha

P (in mind ) : How can I forget you...how can I forget this beauty !!

A : How are you ?

P : I'm good ...how are you ?!

A : I'm good too !!

Prabhas started thinking about their first meet and his talk with Puri about her .

Flashback

Prabhas POV

I still remember that day ..i mean how can I forget that day ?!  How can I forget that girl ..that beauty which stole my heart.

I went to puri's office to spend some time with him and enjoy the food together. But there I met her literally the best day .

Everything about her is best ...her looks ,her smile ,her behaviour everything.

And when she ate the food i brought and appreciated it i felt so happy ...i mean I never felt this happy before !!

And yeah her lips !! They are so tempting..sorry I may be acting creep but that's what I feel ..i was just looking at her lips all the time when she was eating / talking ...and her eyes which I can keep looking at forever.

Later she left from there .

Puri looked at me smiling.

P : What ?!!

PJ : I should ask that ..whats going on huh ?!

P : What did I do ?!

PJ : Why were you looking at her like that ?! Generally you maintain distance with girls but in her case it seems different.

P : Ha ..who is she Puri !! She is so tall , beautiful...i mean I have never seen someone as good as her !!

PJ : haha...yes she is very beautiful...but she is more beautiful inside ...she is very good girl .

Fom that day I keep thinking about her only .

Flashback End

Later other chief guest venkatesh comes and greet them and everyone goes on to the stage and release the audio CD. Everyone started talking with eachother.

But anushka and Prabhas kept stealing glances at eachother throughout the event .

¶¶¶¶¶¶

Here is the next  chapter !! Sorry after a very long time !! 🫣

I hope you people liked it !!

Ignore grammatical mistakes .

Do vote and comment.

Love ♾️💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
126K 5.4K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
6.1M 98.9K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...