I'm The Princess's Twin?! (Lu...

Bởi read_write_work

"Who Made Me A Princess?" was a story which was for the Lovely Princess Athanasia. I loved as how she had gon... Xem Thêm

Author's Note.
1. What Kind Of Farce Is This?
2. Ara and Athy.
3. Claude de Alger Obelia.
4. The Boat Scene.
5. (Athanasia) I Love My Sister!
6. His Sleeping Face.
7. What A Spectacle!
8. You're Awake.
9. I Became An Aide For The Emperor.
10. Mr. White.
11. I'm Called What?!
12. Holy Beasts and A Pretty Mage.
13. My First Ride.
14. Recovering From Near Death Experience.
15. Overwhelmed.
16. The Deal.
17. Escorts.
18. Happy Birthday.
19. Debutante: Part 1.
20. Debutante: Part 2.
21. Into The Darkness.
Q & A
Q and A 0.2
22. Tea Party.
23. The Most Charming.
24. My Private Library.
25. Jeanette.
26. You're Cheesy.
27. Final Goodbye.
28. Is She Gone?
29. Roles Reversed?
30. The Forgotten One.
31. Place Where She Died.
32. War.
33. Birthday Celebration.
34. This Is My Ara!
35. A Swordsmaster.
36. A Festival?
37. Outing.
38. A Demon.
39. Don't Show Me Your Face!
40. Worry.
41. Who Did She Take After?
42. Reconciliation.
43. Pinky Promise.
44. Lucas?!
45. She's Dying!
46. Athelinda and Lucas.
47. Meeting the Alpheus Boy.
48. Creepy and Cheesy.
49. Premonition.
50. I Think I'll Die Soon.
51. Bring Her Back.
52. Ara's Memories.
54. The Council Meeting.
55. What Next?
56. Manipulating Kindly.
57. Welcome Home, Jeanette.
58. Towards The Last Step Of The Plan.
59. Let's Get The Show Started.
60. Punishment And Praise.
61. My Cute Second Sister.
62. Everything Is Turning Good.
63. Final Showdown.
64. End of Final Act.
65. Back To The Tedious Office Work.
66. Ara's Guide On How To Be A LadyKiller.
67. Date.
68. Why Do You Like Me?
69. I Don't Need Anything Else!
70. I'm Happy!
71. Epilogue: Content.
Q & A
Bonus Chapter.
Bonus Chapter 2.
Bonus.
Bonus.
Bonus

53. I'm Sorry.

1.3K 63 44
Bởi read_write_work

Hello everyone,

Surprised to see me here? Well, it's for a request, especially to the Kitties!

Don't use cuss words or death threats for Lucas in and after this chapter.

***

AMARA POV.

I saw Dad and Athy open their eyes and I smiled at them.

"You're finally up, Dad, Athy." I spoke and the two smiled with tears in their eyes.

"Ara..."

Since Dad and Athy were still feeling the effects of their souls being out of their body for so long they were in bed with me sitting near them.

"I really didn't expect for both of you to come but, I guess that can't be helped." I said as I sat with my legs crossed one over the other.

"Once I gather enough strength I'm beating you up Ara." Athy said and I smiled.

"Rest well for that first."

"I can do that in this state as well." Dad spoke and I looked at him.

These two had been suffering a lot since I lost my memories and Athelinda's personality took my place.

"I'm sorry for humiliating you like that, Dad and also, I'm sorry for trying to hurt you two." I said as I took Athy's hand in mine.

"I had thought of going back right away when Athelinda did that but then I waited for a bit. I saw her whole life memories before I thought she could do a proper job and she even did. It would have been impossible for me to defeat a demon but with her knowledge she was capable of doing that. I was kind of impressed with her."

"It was you." Athy said and I laughed.

"Honey, let her take some credit for her own strength."

"Still, I was kind of sad to see her treating you two like that, with time she did start to get better but, I guess. You were still waiting for my old self." I said and Dad sat up.

"Why did you make a deal with that demon?"

"Can we leave that please?" I asked as I recalled Mom nearly chewed me out about it.

"Mom has already scolded me a lot for being too reckless." I sighed, "well, she was upset with me over a lot of things."

I could still recall her scolding me nonstop for being too reckless and trying to do everything on my own by not even uttering a word to Dad or Athy about it.

"What did Mom say?" Athy asked as she sat up too.

"She said that we should voice everything that we're thinking." I said.

"What you did really hurt me." Athy said and I looked at her.

"You hid the fact that you risked your life and took the black mana, you should have told me about it earlier." Dad said.

"I was sad when you nearly died while saving me. I was sad when you suddenly woke up and said who the fuck are you?!" I sighed at that.

"I was sad when you didn't recall me and treated me indifferently. You even made Daddy and I kneel before you!"

I looked at the two of them, "... You are free to resent and curse at me all you want. I know I deserve it."

"That's not it!" Athy shouted as she grabbed the front of my shirt making my eyes go wide.

"Don't you think you are supposed to say something to us?" She shouted as the tears rolled down her face.

"Do you really think we want to curse and shout at you?" Dad said and I looked at them before I felt the tears starting to gather at my eyes.

They'd missed me but not only that, I had missed them too.

"I-I'm sorry... for everything."

"And?!"

"I shouldn't have... risked my life without thinking."

"Forgive me..." I spoke.

"I hate you Ara!!!" Athy wailed and I reached out and hugged her.

"You were so harsh on me!" She shouted.

"I'm sorry, Athy."

"And you nearly died twice after that!"

"I was wrong, please forgive me."

"Waahh!" Athy cried loudly and I felt Dad's arms around us.

I turned my head to look at him, the tears were flowing from his eyes too.

"You thought I was incapable of protecting you two?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No, that's-"

"Do you even realize how I felt when I was hearing your screams from standing outside the mana storm completely helpless?" He asked.

"I-I'm really sorry for that..."

"Even I hate you for that." He said and I gasped.

"Wah, don't hate me so easily, I'm sorry!" I cried as I hugged both of them tightly.

After a while of us crying and then calming down Felix and Lily entered the room again.

At first when they saw me awake, they had nearly crushed me in their arms as they cried.

"Princess, Your Majesty! I'm relieved to see you've returned safely." Felix smiled as he looked at Athy and Dad.

Athy smiled at him, "Thank you, Felix."

"You're not going to burst into tears again, right?" I asked and his face went red.

"I began to tear up when I saw that Her Highness had awoken." Felix explained the two.

"And now she won't let me forget it." He sighed and I smiled.

"How's the situation outside?"

"Everyone is still thinking that Princess Amara is going to die and for some reason, they are convinced that Princess Athanasia was the one... who plotted it, that's why Princess Amara didn't do anything to her..."

"People sure can make some good stories." I mumbled as I sat on the bed with my feet one over the other.

"So, should we announce that you've recovered, Your Highness?" Felix asked and I smirked.

"Are you crazy? It's time for us to see the show." I said and he shivered.

I looked at Dad before I crawled over and placed my arms over his shoulders looking at Felix.

"Instead just tell everyone that Dad's condition has also gotten worse."

Felix's and Athy's jaws dropped as I said that.

"What?!"

"You'll know, for now I and Dad are the only ones whom they would be thinking as their biggest obstacles so, I'm just putting forth our little Athy to deal with this."

"Eh? Me?"

"Yeah, why not? You told me to not take any risks, right? If I go ahead I'll make sure to do it Dad's way."

Athy shuddered as she heard that and Dad looked at me.

"I'd prefer that." He said and I looked at Athy.

"See? And even Felix would agree over it." Felix nodded.

"No, no, no. There'll be no bloodbath, I'll do as you say, Ara. So, leave everything to me."

"Cool! Felix, spread the news that Dad's condition has gotten worse enough that even he is bedridden."

"O-Okay, Princess."

He bowed before he left and I placed my chin over Dad's shoulder.

"This might be a bit stressful for you, Athy. So, if you think you can't take it anymore, you can back out anytime you want, okay?" I said as I looked at Athy who sat beside Dad and she smiled at me.

"I'm not going to let you down." She said and I smiled before I lifted my hand and placed it over her head.

"My little baby sister has grown so much." I said and her eyes grew teary.

"Don't cry, please."

She chuckled as she leaned closer and we three hugged again.

In the evening, everything was settled, most of the people didn't know that I was awake, it was only Athy, Dad, Felix, Lily and Lucas. Speaking of that guy, I had to talk to him.

I teleported to his room and found him sitting on his bed. I walked over and sat in front of him searching for his ruby eyes.

"Oi, why are you making such an expression, sugar face? Did you crush reject you?" I asked and he sighed.

"Yah, I'm back, you won't even welcome me?" He lifted his head and I smiled before he gripped my hands pushing me down on the bed as he glared at me.

"I told you to not do anything stupid, didn't I? You were as good as dead!" He shouted and I chuckled slightly.

"Geez, I was fine."

"Shut up! Do you even realise what I was going through?! I suddenly got to know that you've lost your memories and you were babbling about something strange and when I see you you're suddenly Athelinda?!" He continued shouting as he kept me pinned under him.

"About that," I said, "what you said that day..."

His eyes went a little wide.

An intense emotion swirled in his alluring ruby eyes as his black hair fell down from his shoulder over my face. I caught a strand of his hair and twirled in my finger as I asked.

"Was it for me or for Athelinda?"

A small smile spread over Lucas' face as he asked, "Is there any difference between you two?"

I chuckled as he said that and then I looked at him, "You went to sleep because you were in despair after I died."

His smile faltered and I reached out and touched his face, I could see the tears starting to glisten in his eyes.

"I'm sorry for hurting you so much. I didn't realize that 200 years ago... I didn't even realize it this time... And I risked my life again even after you asked me not to. I'm really sorry for that, please forgive me Lucas."

A tear drop fell over my cheek and rolled down my face as he slowly trembled starting to cry and I reached out and wrapped my arms around him.

He relaxed as he wrapped his arms around me as we both lied down, he cried and I for once felt as if Lucas was just like us, a human with emotions. I closed my eyes as I brushed his back and his long hair.

"Promise me you won't do anything that will put your life in danger again." He spoke and I smiled.

"N-"

"Don't dare say no promises!" He shouted as he tightened his grip on me and I chuckled.

"I won't, I promise." I promised and he pulled back.

"If you try to break this promise I'll just put you in shackles and take you to my Tower and keep you there forever." He said and I laughed.

"You wouldn't do that."

"Try me." He was dead serious, I chuckled as his threat actually sounded endearing. I guess I had some screws loose in my head.

"You think I won't do that?" He asked as his face hovered over mine.

"I think I've gone crazy, Lucas. I just found that cute." I laughed but what he did after that made my eyes go wide.

I felt Lucas' lips press over mine and after a moment of shock I accepted his kiss. Our lips moved in synchronisation as he was gentle and soft, it had been first time since both of my lives that I had been kissed.

I ended up falling asleep in Lucas' room and thankfully we didn't do anything intimate except for that kiss. The next morning, I woke up hearing Athy's voice.

"Why am I not surprised to find you here?" Athy spoke as she looked at me and Lucas sleeping side by side.

"And... Did you two...?"

"No, Athy." I said as I sat up and teleported myself and Athy to my room.

As soon as we were there, Athy jumped on the bed with an excited look on her face.

"What happened? Did he confess?!" She asked and I sighed.

"Children shouldn't think about such things yet," I said as I gently flicked her forehead before I got down from my bed.

"Oh, come on! I won't tell Daddy."

"Dad will kill Lucas if he learns anything about us." I said as I tied my hair up.

"Ugh, I need a bath badly, it feels like I haven't bathed for days."

"You were sleeping for a week." Athy prompted and I nodded.

After I took a nice bath I dressed up in an outfit which made Athy's jaw dropped.

"Why the hell are you wearing that?!" She asked pointing at me and I smiled.

"I did tell you, right? Someday I will wear this." I said as I stared at myself in the mirror dressed in the robes that usually Dad wears with my chest covered.

"What the hell?! Change right now!" Athy shouted as I studied myself and smirked.

"No, it looks good."

"Like hell it does!" Athy shouted and I looked at her before snapping my fingers and turned her outfit the same as mine.

Athy shouted as I turned her clothes and she tried to run to catch me as I did that without permission.

"Ara?!" She shouted as I poke my tongue at her before I ran out of the room with her chasing me.

I laughed as I turned myself and her invisible as we ran across the Emerald palace and reached at Dad's palace. She was already breathing heavily as she ran all the way behind me.

"What's wrong, Athy baby? Too tired?" I teased in a sing song manner and she fumed even more.

"Ara, come back here!" She shouted and I lifted our invisiblity spell once we entered Dad's palace. There wasn't anybody else in Dad's palace because everyone was told that Dad was sick.

"Ara, stop right there!" Athy shouted and I laughed.

"Like hell, I would!" I shouted as I skipped over the furniture and she almost stumbled but then steadied herself before running behind me.

"Turn my clothes back!"

"No way!"

"Ara?!"

I laughed, I reached at the corridor where I spotted Dad and Felix and I ran to him, Dad looked at me and then at Athy.

"What's..."

I grabbed his arm as I hid behind him while Ara tried to grab me to beat me.

"Athy is hitting me."

"Did you do something?"

"Change my clothes back!"

"You look good! We look like Dad." I laughed as I continued using Dad as my shield and Athy just tried to get past him.

"Stop it, you two." Dad said and then looked at me and then at Athy.

"Ara, change my clothes back now!" Athy said and I sighed before I crossed my arms at my chest.

"Oh, come on! Did you never think we should at least once try out the style Mom taught Dad?" I asked and Athy looked at Dad.

"Besides, you look nice. And if you want, I can change your dress to Mom's."

"No!" I snapped my fingers and Athy's dress changed matching Mom's dress making her face go red.

Felix coughed as he turned away and I smirked as Athy shouted at me.

I snapped my fingers and turned her clothes to normal.

"Don't do something that she doesn't like." Dad said as I laughed watching Athy's red face.

"Geez, fine." I said and then felt a hand over my head and I looked at Dad.

A small smile graced his face before I noticed that Felix was still looking away shyly.

"Felix, you can turn back now." I said and he looked my way.

"P-Please refrain from doing such things without warning, Princess." He said and I laughed again as his face was still red.

Ah... Happiness, this is what I was working for.

***

Hello again,

Well, I guess this chapter would be the first hit for the beginning of the rollercoaster but more is about to come from next chapter.

And Lucas and Ara's relationship will get more touchy so, Kitties, please refrain from using violence and ahem... bad words.

Ara: I don't understand why you need to warn them like this, my Kitties are cute, they wouldn't be giving out death threats.

Lucas: If only you knew...

Ahem... Anyways, tell me how you find this chapter.

Have a great day everyone!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

19.2K 534 29
Mitsuki Takahash is a young 19-year=old girl. She moved out from her abusive home and came to America. She finally free and living her live.....but s...
87.1K 2.9K 14
[ wattpad had deleted book 2 and 3 of my princess series. however i am still in debate whether or not to continue. i will post my decision in this bo...
8.4K 437 9
The youngest grandaughter of the High Priest of Tìrvitae is met with a terrible truth. Given a revelation by the Holy "World Tree", she suddenly rem...
2.1K 110 52
When Monarki found herself tied inside a dark castle dungeon, she merely thought that it was all just a product of her dream. But when knights appear...