The Young General's Wife Is M...

By Anjiriin-sama

Short Title : YGWML Alternate Title : 少将夫人是福神 Status : Completed Author : Demon Fox With Fiery Tail Machine T... More

1-20
21-40
41-60
61-80
81-100
101-120
121-140
141-160
161-180
181-200
201-220
241-260
261-280
281-300
301-320
321-340
341-360
361-380
381-400
401-420
421-440
441-460
461-480
481-500
501-520
521-528 [END]

221-240

455 11 0
By Anjiriin-sama

The Young General's Wife Is Mr. Lucky Chapter 221: Sweet and Sour Dragon Pork

Girls, as you talked about me, you came to ask them to sign. Fortunately, the previous activity was very attractive. Most people's attention was drawn to the past, or Jiang Mo was surrounded at the moment. Sheng and Yu Jinli are afraid they will be more.

Jiang Mosheng took Yu Jinli's little hand and looked at the girls who were constantly wolfing around, glanced around in cold eyes, gave a warning, and then left Yu Jinli quickly.

Today they came out for a date, but not blocked by fans.

"They're gone, they're gone, just keep up." Fans rarely see idols in reality, and haven't signed yet, but they found that the idols slipped. How can this be? Must chase!

As for Jiang Mosheng's warning sight, the girls automatically ignored it. In front of the male god, the skin must be thick enough, and the psychological quality must be strong, otherwise how can it be an iceberg male **** for so long?

Jiang Mosheng also thought that Yu Jinli was curious about the activities in front, and that there were many girls who followed them, unless they left quickly, otherwise they would not be thrown away.

Between throwing off fans to follow and letting Xiao Lizi watch his curious activities, Jiang Mosheng chose the latter without hesitation. Although he did not like to be followed, he could endure all this for little chestnuts.

Xiao Lizi's attention is now basically on the activities in front, and she doesn't feel much about being followed by girls.

The place where people are crowded is a restaurant, a restaurant that is very famous in the Capital Star, a restaurant that ordinary people may not have a lifetime to eat.

Probably because it is almost the calendar year, even the high-rise restaurants have begun to take the people-friendly route.

As the sole heir of the Jiang family of the first family and the youngest major general in federal history, it is very easy to own a restaurant membership card. It can even be said that he owns the membership card for all restaurants in Capital Star, but he I have never been to eat. "

Many restaurants in Capital Star take Jiang Mosheng's patronage as a glory. Unfortunately, no one has succeeded so far.

This time, for the sake of Yu Jinli, Jiang Mosheng rarely used the restaurant's membership card, so that he could clearly see what was going on inside without crowding with others.

After seeing the membership card presented by Jiang Mosheng, the restaurant waiter named "The Beauty of Ancient Food" immediately greeted the person and took him to the best place for viewing on the second floor. Even the restaurant manager came out in person. Entertained.

"What are they doing downstairs?" Yu Jinli looked through the window at the center surrounded by the downstairs.

There are several large cooktops inside. Several people wearing chef clothes are standing behind the cooktop, and behind them there is a shelf full of natural ingredients. It looks like they are cooking on the spot. This made Yu Jinli very interested.

"This is the annual end-of-year ceremony. At this time of the year, the chefs of several restaurants will gather together to discuss cooking, and then the audience will try and score, and the restaurant with the highest score is located in the restaurant In the next year, the business will be the most prosperous, and you can also get an extra award. The annual festival is held in several restaurants, and it is our turn this year. "The restaurant manager carefully gave Yu Jin Li introduced that there is no impatience with silkworms, nor will she belittle Yu Jinli because of this grand ceremony that everyone knows.

After all, people who can come into the restaurant are rich or expensive, and they are not what he can provoke. "What is the grand prize?" Yu Jinli was still very interested in the grand prize.

"The winning restaurant can choose any other unique ingredients from the participating restaurants," the restaurant manager continued.

Those who can afford a restaurant on the Capital Star are naturally very powerful, and there are ways to get more rare ingredients.

Especially the ancient culinary family, they not only passed down the culinary skills from generation to generation, but also mastered some of the ingredients that this world has not transplanted from the ancient earth, and those ingredients are what many chefs dream of.

Therefore, this annual festival will become a way for these restaurants to obtain other unique ingredients. In order to win, each restaurant also puts great effort and money.

Yu Jinli is also very interested in ingredients, especially rare ingredients.

"Is anyone else able to participate except those restaurants?" Yu Jinli asked expectantly.

If everyone can participate, then he can also participate. If he can win the big prize, then he can make money. Maybe the ingredients that were missing before can be found, then he can make more food.

The restaurant manager heard the words, and took a subconscious look at Yu Jinli, then returned to normal, and said with a chuckle; naturally, it is OK. After their match, there will be a free chef showdown. The award is The winning restaurant serves the same ingredients. ""

Yu Jinli heard that she was eager to try. Looking at the chefs who had started cooking downstairs, she was very curious about their cooking.

After he came to this world, the only chef who had seen this world's chefs was Zheng Peiqi. They didn't know how other chefs cook.

"Can we continue to taste their dishes?" Yu Jinli turned to the restaurant manager again.

"Of course, but faster, because only the top 50 can eat it, if it is slow, it will be eaten up." The restaurant manager reminded.

Because it is the end of the year ceremony, and the country is celebrated together, privileges ca n't play a role at this time. No matter if you want to participate in activities or want to get prizes, everyone is on the same level, even the rich and powerful. This will also be observed.

Therefore, the federal people also like and expect the end of the year.

And this is probably the only way for ordinary people to eat these natural foods. After all, depending on their income, if you want to come to the restaurant for a meal, it may take you more than ten or even decades. Willing to do so.

Therefore, when the event started, the scene became even more popular. Everyone wanted to step forward, maybe they became the lucky one who could try it.

Yu Jinli looked at the crowd that was crowded below, and was a little worried that she could squeeze them out.

"If the little chestnuts want to eat, we will order food here for lunch, and they can all make them the same." Jiang Mosheng apparently also saw the following situation. He couldn't bear to be crowded by the small chestnuts. .

Anyway, in the restaurant, you can also eat the meals made by the chefs, just spend more money, there is no need to squeeze with those people.

Moreover, in Jiang Mosheng's view, no one who cooks food is as delicious as Yu Jinli's.

"Well." Yu Jinli heard that she didn't plan to go to the crowd with others, so let the opportunity be given to those people, and he looked at it first.

The restaurant manager was very envious and left the menu, then exited the private room and told them that they could call them anytime they wanted to order.

The position of the second floor is not high, and it is from the perspective of God, so all the actions and steps of several chefs can be clearly seen.

To be honest, in the opinion of Yu Jinli, these so-called chefs are not as powerful as those of Zheng Peiqi. There are many ways to prepare dishes. Fried, fried, cooked, fried, boiled, stewed, braised, pickled, braised, sauce, mixed, raw roasted and steamed are the most commonly used. The taste of each dish is It's different, so it leads to rich and varied Chinese cuisine.

However, the so-called chefs that Yu Jinli saw below have very simple cooking methods, most of them are mainly boiled, and a small part may use stewing, steaming, etc. There are not many condiments. The taste of the dishes came out light.

Suddenly, Yu Jinli's gaze caught a chef standing in the corner. What he was doing at the moment ... sweet and sour dragon spine, and the way of cooking looked a little familiar.

Yu Jinli basically focused her attention on this chef, and observed it carefully. The more he looked at it, the more he became familiar with the steps and methods of cooking, and then thought about it carefully. The cooking method is familiar because it is similar to the cooking method.

It 's just that the chef 's actions in the process of cooking are relatively blunt, as if it is a person who ca n't cook for the first time, and he 's trying to remember the steps of cooking. Slower.

The cooking time of several big chefs is only one hour, during which at least three dishes and one soup must be prepared, and that chef just spent half an hour just making sweet and sour sashimi.

Other chefs occasionally have a leisurely look at the situation of their competitors, and when they see the chef in the corner, they all show disdain.

This is the newly recruited chef of "Ancient Yuan" restaurant. When he was young, he was sent to the festival, apparently to take the initiative to send them ingredients.

But it is also that Gu Yuan is now incapable of guaranteeing himself. All the good chefs have run away. Without such a newcomer, they just open the skylight to admit defeat. It is estimated that they will lose face and find a newcomer to lose. It can also be said that they are experienced newcomers. It is also a good reason.

However, these are not their business. They just need to prepare the dishes seriously and then take the top spot in this competition. Then their reputation will be greater and the boss will reward them a lot. Really fame and fortune.

The newcomer who Yu Jinli noticed and was scorned by other chefs was called Zhao Yiqiao. He had the final sauce for the dragon spine after handling it well. In order to avoid the taste worsening at that time, he decided to add the sauce last.

Zhao Yiqiao looked up at the time, and then hurried to make another two dishes and soup.

The soup was easy, because it started to stew for half an hour, and the other two dishes didn't have the trouble of treating the long spine with sugar. It could be cooked once with water, so he would spend most of the time On the dish of sweet and sour long sirloin.

This is a dish he learned from a food anchor on Star Network. He has only done it a few times and is not very skilled, so it takes a long time.

But at the time, when he first successfully produced it, the taste was really amazing.

It was only later that he went to Xingwang, opened a hologram, and tasted this dish made by the food anchor, only to know that he was still far behind.

But even so, he decided to make this dish.

In this chef's test, as long as there is a dish that everyone likes very much and the score is very high, the overall score will not go down.

In culinary arts, he must not be able to compare with several other chefs, so he can only speculate on ideas.

Therefore, Zhao Yiqiao devoted most of his time and energy to the sweet and sour long-boiled pork, and he wanted to win everyone's favor with this dish.

However, he was still a little uneasy in his heart. After all, the sweet and sour pork tenderloin made by him was far from the taste made by the food anchor. I wonder if the audience would like it.

Originally, Zhao Yiqiao's other two dishes also wanted to be made by the food anchor, but because he watched the live broadcast for a short time, he learned very little. If he wants to make it, it will definitely take an hour Not enough, so I chose only one.

The more you watch the live broadcast, the more you feel that the food anchor is really good, and his eyes seem to have opened a new door.

It turns out that dishes can still be done in this way, and there are so many ways to prepare dishes, which makes him feel that those he has learned are like elementary school students.

The Young General's Wife Is Mr. Lucky Chapter 222: Learned from the anchor

An hour is not long or short, and it is tiring to stand still all the time, but the crowd of onlookers is not tired, and even with the passage of time, more and more people are watching from behind, all stretching out I want to look forward with my neck and squeeze forward. Even if I can't squeeze it inside, I will try to sniff my nose and smell the fragrance of natural food constantly flowing in the air.

They only have the opportunity to see food made of natural ingredients and smell the seductive, scent of people all year round.

The one-hour test time passed quickly. The five chefs have completed their own three dishes and one soup. In order to allow each of the fifty testers to take one bite, the amount of food is still very large. Comes in a basin.

At the last minute, Zhao Yiqiao poured all the sweet and sour sauce on the dragon spine meat, and a hint of sweet and sour taste suddenly fluttered in the air, which was more obvious in other simple tastes.

"It's so fragrant, I seem to smell a slightly sour taste." The audience standing in the front row, while twitching the foreigners, looked around, and finally saw the plate of sweet and sour color in front of Zhao Yiqiao. Longji can't help swallowing.

Because the master chef 's contest was hosted by the restaurant "Ancient Food", the host was also hosted by the "Ancient Food".

"Next we will choose the top 50 audiences to try, and each of them will have three small balls. You can vote for the three dishes you like best. In the end, the chef who has the most small **** wins." People didn't say much, but told the rules directly to everyone.

At the end of the year, several culinary competitions and tastings held jointly by several restaurants have been held for many sessions. Basically, the residents of Capital Star know the rules, but the host still explains it with due diligence, and people will queue up before Fifty lucky spectators were invited to come and line up next to try all the dishes made by the chef

These fifty audiences are ordinary people, and it is very difficult to have the opportunity to eat these natural foods in the restaurant. Therefore, when they saw this beautiful dish, all eyes were bright and their mouths were full of vitality.

The five chefs, except for Zhao Yiqiao who looks younger, are all middle-aged or older. The comparison test is also very calm, or they are very confident in their own dishes and feel that they can win the championship this time.

Zhao Yiqiao was also ranked as the last one to try because he had the least qualifications. He stared nervously at the three dishes and one soup on his table, especially the sweet and sour dragon tenderloin. He was anxious.

Sweet and sour Longjiu tastes the best when it is hot, and the taste is also the best. If you are lucky, the audience will be here before you finish eating, especially the later audiences, the dishes must be cold.

In addition, according to the decreasing effect, the more the food you eat in front, the better the effect, and the more you eat later, you will almost be full, and your perception of food will drop a lot.

For example, two dishes have the same taste, but they will taste better if you eat them in the first place, and you will feel the taste is the same when you eat the same dishes later. These are the external conditions that determine the outcome.

Even if it 's the taste of the food that really decides to win or lose, there are times when external conditions are very important, not to mention that in terms of Zhao Yiqiao 's current cooking skills, there are still gaps with other chefs of.

This time, it looks like we are going to lose.

Listening to the sound of marvels from the audience in the trial, Zhao Yiyiqiao sighed secretly, thinking that if the test was lost, the problems that his restaurant might face for a while.

When he was in the most difficult and downcast, the boss once helped him once, so this time he also wanted to help the boss, but he still seemed to overestimate himself.

When Zhao Yiqiao's mood was low, the first-tasting audience came to him, watching the three dishes and one soup in front of him, and his sight was directly attracted by the sweet and sour dragon ridge meat. The chopsticks did not. Hesitantly stretched over.

"Wow, it tastes sour and sweet." The audience was a female. After eating the sweet and sour long ridge meat, she was immediately amazed by the taste, and subconsciously clipped a chopsticks again.

"Hey, everybody can only eat one piece," the tasting viewers who followed the women hurriedly reminded. This little chef's dishes don't seem to be too much. What if they eat more in the front, what should they do if they don't have the food behind?

The audience who tried the food tasted embarrassed and smiled at everyone: "Sorry, it's so delicious, I have no control."

The tasting audience said this, and immediately hung up the appetite of the following people, urging the people in front to hurry forward, they also want to taste this beautiful-looking dish to see what is the bottom The taste.

I just heard that the first person to eat said that it was sweet and sour?

But aren't sour and sweet opposites, can anyone really make such a dish? They have eaten so many dishes before, they really haven't tasted the sweet and sour taste, and now they are even more curious.

After eating sweet and sour long ridge meat, the first trial audience also looked forward to other dishes. However, after drinking the other two dishes and one soup, they found that there was no order like the first dish. Amazing.

"The first audience member has finished eating. Let's see which chef will cook her favorite three dishes." The host said in a timely manner, focusing the attention of the audience below. Those who have tried to eat are ready to vote.

The first female audience voted for Zhao Yiqiao's sweet and sour long ridge meat without hesitation, and then took the remaining two small **** and wavered in front of the names of the dishes made by the previous chefs. Confused about who to vote for.

Seriously, before the last chef 's dishes were tasted, each of the chef 's dishes in front of her was pleasantly surprised, delicious, and tangled, but when she tasted the sweet and sour dragon spine, The taste really surprised her. Even if she could n't choose the second and third delicious dishes for the time being, at least she did n't hesitate to choose the first place.

The host obviously also saw the hesitation of the female audience. In order to increase the topicality, he decided to interview the woman.

"Hello this lady, I just saw you throw the first ball at the sweet and sour dragon spine without hesitation. Why did you choose such a dish?" The host asked with a smile.

"All the chef's dishes are very delicious, which makes it difficult for me to choose, and the reason why I gave the first vote to this sweet and sour dragon tenderloin is because the taste of this dish is so different and wonderful. Everyone can see that the dishes made by other chefs are basically boiled, and the taste is well processed, but they are similar. The taste of this dish is completely different from other ones, so I voted for him first, "said the first voter.

Immediately afterwards, a second and third audience finished eating, just like the first, and without hesitation, first cast the first ball to Zhao Yiqiao, and immediately began to struggle with the next two. Where the ball went, but the tangled time was not as long as the first audience, and a choice was quickly made.

The following tasting viewers also continuously completed the tasting on stage to vote. Most of the viewers voted for the first sweet ball of Zhao Yiqiao's sweet and sour pork and then tangled for the other two dishes. It is rare in the previous test.

In the past, every vote of the audience was very difficult to choose, and there would be no such thoughtlessness as voting for Zhao Yiqiao. This move also attracted the attention and dissatisfaction of the other four chefs.

In their opinion, Zhao Yiqiao is just a novice in the chef world. The reason why he can come to participate in this kind of competition is simply because the old chefs in their restaurants have left, and no one can get it, or they will definitely not get it. he.

But now, this little chef who is not considered by them has been loved by most of the audience. Although only one dish has the most balls, there are almost no **** in front of other dishes, but they still have to let them care .

The host was obviously an exquisite person. He also saw the dissatisfaction of the other four chefs, so he walked in front of Zhao Yiqiao and said with a smile: "Master Chef, so many viewers like this sweet and sour dish you made. Longji, can you talk about why you think of making it? How did you think of making this flavor? "

Zhao Yiqiao was still a little nervous, trying to calm down his mood, and then said, "This dish is not actually developed by myself, but I saw it in a live broadcast room of a food anchor, he Every dish is very different, but the taste is very delicious, so I tried to make it, but I made less than one tenth of his taste. "

Zhao Yiqiao said that he was a little embarrassed at the later time, because with his skill, even one-tenth of the anchor did not reach.

The host heard the words, his eyes flashed with surprise, and he quickly returned to normal. He continued, "I really want to see this food anchor that you admire here. You have gotten this dish Many people like it, then this dish must have been better. I wonder if I have the honor to try it? "

"Of course you can." Zhao Yiqiao handed a small disk reserved to the host.

In fact, this small plate was mainly worried that the previous audience was not enough, so he left it alone. "It's better for everyone to come and try it together. Rarely, there is a dish with such a distinctive taste." The host invited four other chefs with a smile.

The four chefs squeezed the shelf and didn't want to come over, but I was really curious if the taste of the dish was really delicious. In the end, they came along as the host said, holding up the chopsticks and holding a small piece. Put it in your mouth, ready to pick it up.

At the entrance of Longjiu, the sweet and sour taste burst instantly, but the two opposite tastes should be fused together. They are sweet and sour, the outer focus is tender, the mouth is fragrant, and the aftertaste is endless. It really makes people eat a piece I want to eat another piece.

Even though the four chefs originally came with the mentality of finding fault, but after eating it, they were astounded by the taste. Most importantly, they found that the original dish could still make such a taste.

Suddenly, they were all left behind to find out what they were looking for. The only thing they want to know now is: Did you just say that this dish was learned with a food anchor in a live broadcast room? \ '

"Yes." Zhao Yiqiao nodded.

"What's that anchor's name, and where's the live room?" The chef asked impatiently.

Those who can make such strange and delicious food must be very researched in food. Maybe the other party is also from the ancient culinary family. Since the other party is doing a live broadcast, they can also go and see. Maybe they can learn something from the past. Nothing learned.

Zhao Yiqiao also did n't hide his possessions, and said directly: "This food anchor called me a koi live studio.

No. XXX. "

Zhao Yiqiao's voice had just come down, and there was a sudden down-gassing and surprise at the bottom, because they did not expect to see a big fan, and they could still see a big fan, and this fan was still a chef This is really ... Is the huge fan base already expanding to the chef world?

Although they also felt that with great cooking skills, they would not lose to the chefs in those restaurants, but they were even more proud when they saw that the chefs were also inquiring about the big information.

This is so big on their powder, their vision is really good!

The Young General's Wife Is Mr. Lucky Chapter 223: I am a little lucky god

Sitting on the second floor, Yu Jinli was seriously watching the situation downstairs, and suddenly she could not help but hear her name.

He just felt that this man's method of making sweet and sour sashimi was somewhat similar to himself, but the other side bluntly watched his live broadcast and learned it, it was ... quite frank.

During the exchange of several chefs, the voting of fifty lucky viewers has ended and the results have come out.

The host smiled at the audience and asked the audience, "Guess who is the ultimate winner?"

Five chefs, three dishes and one soup each, totaled 20 courses, and 50 lucky viewers, a total of 150 votes.

Except for Zhao Yiqiao's sweet and sour dragon ridge meat box, which seems to have the largest number of balls, the other four chefs got similar balls.

However, Zhao Yiqiao's other meals received very few small balls, so the total score may not be more than other chefs, so the result is still very suspicious.

The audience was hanged by the host, and they can't wait to know the answer. The main thing is to want to know that the sweet and sour pork tenderloin made by Zhao Yiqiao is as delicious as everyone said. ? What other food anchor, does he make it so delicious?

In reality, they can't eat it, but they can still do it on the hologram.

Unconsciously, Yu Jinli sucked a lot of powder again. This was a cooking competition without him, but he became the last big winner. I have to say that he was indeed a lucky little lucky god.

The host felt that the atmosphere at the scene was almost picked, and this was the result of the test.

"The ultimate winner is ... Chef Yiqiao from Guyuan Restaurant, congratulations," said the host warmly.

Zhao Yiqiao heard that the whole person was stunned and didn't react at all, or that he didn't even think that he had actually won, but actually he won, everything seemed so untrue.

"Congratulations." Four other chefs came over and rejoiced.

Although at first they looked down on the young and inexperienced chef, but after tasting the sweet and sour dragon ridge meat, they felt that Zhao Yiqiao, although young, still had great potential and talent in cooking, only It needs to be well cultivated, and development will certainly not be too bad.

"Thank you." Zhao Yiqiao only recovered his voice for a long time and said excitedly. He won, he really won, and now he can explain to the boss.

In the competition, the chef 's victory also means that his restaurant wins. Not only can he choose from the unique ingredients of the other four restaurants. In the coming year, this restaurant will also become the restaurant of choice for the noble class. Business is naturally foreseeable.

In this way, the boss's restaurant will not be forced to close, and Zhao Yiqiao is truly grateful.

I really appreciate "I am a koi".

Fortunately, he watched the live broadcast of "I'm a Koi". Fortunately, he learned to make this dish. Fortunately, he followed the worship and worshiped Koi. However, he did not expect to actually win. Koi was really as everyone said. That is the **** of blessing.

A blessing **** who can bring them good luck.

At this moment, Zhao Yiqiao directly changed from a passerby fan of Yu Jinli to a loyal brain fan.

The winner's final award was also presented on the spot. Yu Jinli looked at the ingredients in Zhao Yiyiqiao below, her eyes suddenly flashed, and the familiar shape turned out to be the original ingredients on the earth.

In fact, Yu Jinli also found some substitutes in the world that are the same as or similar to the ingredients on the earth, but after all, they are not all ingredients on the earth. The taste produced is slightly different from the original taste.

Just now he saw that Zhao Yiqiao's hands turned out to be something he didn't find in this world. He thought these ingredients were extinct, but he didn't expect to see them.

"A Sheng, is there any place to sell those ingredients?" Yu Jinli stared fiercely at those ingredients and said. "These are unique to the restaurant," Jiang Mosheng replied.

Most of the restaurants are supported by the ancient chef family. Since it is called the ancient chef family, it has always been passed down. It is said that their ancestors were famous chefs during the earth period, so they will inherit some ingredients that no one else has. Not surprising.

"This way, then I will go down to take part in the competition. If I win, I can ask them if they want these ingredients without much." Yu Jinli asked expectantly.

"It seems that you can take one of the prizes you won." Jiang Mosheng secretly noted the appearance of these ingredients, and also remembered which restaurant they offered them.

Yu Jinli, who got the answer, seemed very excited, even if only one of them was good, these ingredients really made him miss it.

"Then I'm going to participate." Yu Jinli said excitedly.

Every year, after the competition of several major restaurants, a new chef competition will be held. With the popularity and audience of the chef competition just finished, the newcomers can also show up, increase popularity and gain more experience.

Newcomer chefs, especially those who have no division or family heritage, like this event the most, because if they perform well in this event, they may be noticed by the ancient chefs and then absorbed into the ancient chefs. A family or restaurant is a good way out for them.

Therefore, at this time of the year, many new chefs come to register for the competition. "Go, I'll cheer for you here," Jiang Mosheng said pettingly.

If it weren't for the fans to recognize it and cause trouble for the little ones, he would definitely not just sit here and watch the little ones play.

"Well, I can definitely win." Yu Jinli is still confident in her cooking.

The test stage was set outside the restaurant, and the street was blocked by the crowd at this moment. However, this is the case at the end of each year, and many streets will have such a magnificent scene, and everyone is used to it. Instead, they will see where there are many people and crowd them together.

The five restaurant chefs who participated in the competition previously left the stage to young people, and they entered the restaurant because they will be the judges of the young chefs. The first place will be selected by them.

The young chefs could not wait any longer. After the stage was empty, they quickly went to the stage and chose their favorite position.

Because there are only five stoves on the stage, and there are more young chefs participating in the test, they can only be carried out in batches. This is a good thing for the audience. After all, there are too many people participating in the second time. They I ca n't even see it, so I can look at it and enjoy it more.

When Yu Jinli came down, there were already five young chefs on the stage, and the seats were full. Those who did not grab it could only go up again in the second batch.

Looking down on the second floor before, although you can clearly see the steps of the chefs in preparing dishes, they are not as detailed as the recent ones, and they can smell the aroma of those dishes.

The cooking methods and skills of the young chefs on the stage are obviously not as skilled as those of the previous five chefs, but young people also have the advantage of young people, that is, innovation.

Because young, there are endless possibilities. Many chefs are not constrained by the inherent model. There are always various imaginations in their minds, and then they can not help but add these imaginations to cooking, which has led to many new The appearance of dishes.

Yu Jinli looked at the flexible actions of the chefs above, seemingly complicated and actually matched regularly. The dishes prepared may not taste as good as the previous chefs, but they are absolutely creative.

In fact, when Yu Jinli found that the food in this world was very simple, she thought about bringing the Chinese food culture into this world.

The 5,000-year-old Chinese cuisine is rich and diverse, and it is definitely a paradise for foodies.

In the period when everyone cooks on the planet, there are so many foods everywhere to find hidden foods, which is enough to show how profound and profound Chinese food is.

However, in the interstellar era, natural food is no longer popular, but enjoyed by a small number of people, which makes Yu Jinli somewhat unacceptable.

He felt that such a delicious thing should be eaten by everyone and enjoy the joy of everyone alone.

But he has only one person, he has to go to school, he has to cultivate, and he has to find masters and brothers. For the spread of food, he can only introduce more details during the live broadcast, so that everyone can learn more and follow along. There is no other good way to do it.

But today, after seeing the spiritual cooking of young chefs, Yu Jinli thinks that Chinese food may have a chance to spread.

Soon, five young chefs had already prepared their specialties.

Because time is limited and there are many people participating, everyone can only make one specialty dish.

"The waitresses of the ancient food beauty restaurant stepped onto the stage and brought the work of the young chefs into the restaurant. Obviously, they enjoyed the judges' tasting points, and the young chefs who finished the dishes would leave the stage and let the remaining contestants continue. Come up and cook.

There are probably + young chefs coming to the competition. Yu Jinli came late, so it was the last batch.

Just after Yu Jinli stepped onto the stage, a few girls started screaming, attracting the attention of a large number of people.

"It's Yu Jinli, it's the fiance of the male god!" A girl suddenly said loudly and excitedly. Now, most people know who Yu Jinli is.

Jiang Mosheng 's nationality is very high. Coupled with the two 's "gossip", they made it to the top searches of Xingbo and the headlines of major websites. It 's hard for everyone to know if they want to.

"Why is he here, isn't he a cardmaker?" Some people were very puzzled about Yu Jinli's coming to power.

"Whoever stipulates that the cardmaker can't cook, can't people develop in an all-round way?" A girl replied. But some people sneered at the appearance of Yu Jinli, "A cardmaker cooks dishes? It's popular, has the heat gone on this time, and you want to go up this way? Don't just boil it casually and finish it. Now, if cooking is so simple, why are there so few chefs? "

There were also many cp fans from Jiang Mosheng and Yu Jinli at the scene. Although they politely took those sour words back on the surface, they were actually very empty.

They really have never seen a cardmaker who will cook. If they can become cardmakers, who is not desperately practicing cardmaking, where can they waste time learning to cook?

Therefore, chefs are generally ordinary people.

The Young General's Wife Is Mr. Lucky Chapter 224: Too lethal

In this world, ordinary people have a slightly lower status than cardmakers and abilities, but the number occupies the main body of the federation, and among ordinary people, the chef has already been regarded as the highest status, so many cannot The talents of card masters and abilities will choose to become chefs.

Regarding the various opinions of the audience below, Yu Jinli only smiled at his fans who showed goodwill, and then focused on the ingredients rack at the back and carefully selected the ingredients that would be used.

There are many ingredients on this ingredients rack that Yu Jinli has not studied and used before. He avoided these ingredients, conservatively chose what he used, and then decided what kind of cuisine to make based on the ingredients he chose.

When other chefs have quickly selected the ingredients and started cooking, Yu Jinli is still standing in front of the ingredients rack, thinking about the dishes that are going to fail.

Because he was in a win-win attitude this time, the choice of dishes should not be too casual and sloppy.

"What the **** is he doing? Not yet cooking, everyone else has already begun. Is there enough time?

"I don't think he will do it. It's purely eye-catching. If it really starts, it's shameful."

"It's true. If you don't do it, just go on. It's a waste of time for others, and it still takes the place of others."

"I don't understand how Major General Jiang chose this kind of people?" Many audiences began to complain about their complaints, and most of them were men.

"What's wrong with him? Even if he doesn't cook, is he still a card maker, or the best card maker in the first year of the First Military Academy? Can you compare? There are less sour words here." Some fans couldn't help but sting back, and a cardmaker would mute those people.

In fact, they really wanted to say "Since it is a cardmaker, then go back to the cardmaker obediently, and come here to make fun of it", but after all, I still dare not say.

They are all ordinary people. If they offend a card maker for this reason, they will have a harder life in the future.

Regarding the comments of the following people, Yu Jinli discarded them and ignored them, but focused on what kind of dishes these ingredients can make.

The low audience will never know, at this moment Yu Jinli's mind has quickly flashed dozens of delicious dishes that can be made with live ingredients.

In the end, Yu Jinli decided to make a piece of poached meat.

The main ingredients of this dish are relatively simple. There is meat, and a little green is enough. The most important thing is that he saw peppers on the ingredients rack and was piled in a very deep position. So far, he has not been taken by the chef I've used it as if it was accidentally mixed in a pile of ingredients.

After Yu Jinli decided the dishes, she began to pick out the ingredients needed, especially the red one.

Peppers.

The low audience saw that he had picked red peppers, and he had no hope for his cooking, but he did not denigrate at the exit.

Only a small number of fans who have watched Yu Jinli's live broadcast know that this red and so-called thing called pepper is a very good condiment. Their koi have used this to make many delicious foods. Let them shed tears while eating, but also reluctant to stop, sour, who really eats who knows.

As a result, fans of "I'm a Koi" unknowingly put their attention on Yu Jinli's side, very curious about what he wants to make with peppers.

Yu Jinli did not handle other ingredients for the time being, but picked up the red pepper first.

Red pepper is the kind of fresh pepper. For boiled meat, it is best to use dried peppers, which are delicious and strong. Yu Jinli first needs to make red peppers into dry peppers. Generally, dried peppers are made by drying, but the time left for them to cook is only an hour. The drying method is definitely not good. Fortunately, there are still Oven, he decided to use the oven to roast red peppers into dried peppers.

This method could not be completed in one hour, but fortunately, now is the era of science and technology, everything is advanced, and even the oven is more powerful than the earth, only half an hour.

During this half-hour period, Yu Jinli began processing other ingredients.

Pork tenderloin is usually selected from pork loin, but it is not available here. Yu Jinli will use long pork instead.

Longjiu meat is marinated with various seasonings and set aside. Yu Jinli washed the green vegetables that can be found for use, and washed and chopped all the condiments for use.

Because there are not many seasoning ingredients available here, Yu Jinli tried to use these only ingredients to make poached meat. It is also not easy to ensure that the taste of poached meat is similar to that of previous life.

After half an hour, the red peppers were finally dried into dried peppers.

Yu Jinli pours oil into the pot, then cuts and throws the dried chili peppers, and then explodes the aroma. The pungent hotness instantly and overwhelms the aroma of all the food around, and constantly enters the audience's nasal cavity. Few people keep sneezing.

For others, cooking is ten miles away, and Yu Jinli's side is full of spicy taste, which is a disaster for interstellars who rarely eat spicy food.

If there were not too many people watching from behind, the scene might be emptied for the first time. "What's this smell, why is it so sultry, sneeze! Sneeze!"

"I'll go, I'll say he won't cook at all. The dishes made by others are so fragrant. Why did he get to the disaster scene when he got here? No, let's get out. I want to go out. I can't stand it.

"A sneeze! A sneeze! Does anyone manage it? If you ca n't cook, just go ahead. Who dares to eat the dishes? A sneeze!

The low audience can be said to have a snot and a tear. The first time I watched cooking, even the tears came out. This sour taste is really indescribable.

Even the fans of "I'm a Koi" have a subtle sense. They are so delicious when they use chilli to cook. Why is Yu Jinli so embarrassing when he is here? Is it the best of dark cuisine?

Not only is the audience below unbearable by peppers, but the four chefs next to Yu Jinli are even more pitiful.

Because they were the first contact with the scene, just at that moment, they all had a kind of "" Who am I? " Where am I? What am I doing? "The sense of sorrow.

"What the **** are you doing? It will kill you if you continue to do this!" One of the young chefs sneezed constantly, and even affected his own cooking. He finally couldn't help but shouted at Yu Jinli directly. .

In fact, Yu Jinli didn't expect that the dried pepper he chose was so powerful. He thought it was the same as the one he had used before, so he used a little more, and the spicy degree was obviously beyond his expectation.

Watching the young chefs and the audience below pierced their tears, he hurriedly added some water to cover up the smell, and everyone was comfortable.

Naturally, the pepper with water cannot be used. Of course, Yu Jinli did not intend to use this pot. After all, the spicy taste is beyond expectations. When it is made, it will be very spicy. The stomach of these interstellars may not be able to bear it. I had to drain the whole pot.

Fortunately, he was afraid that it was not enough before. He roasted a lot of dried peppers, and the rest was enough to repeat it.

The low audience finally breathed a sigh of relief after the spiciness weakened, and even the energy to accuse Yu Jinli was gone. As a result, he saw that he had re-added oil, holding the red that almost made them "dead". Chili, suddenly didn't mention it, almost choked himself.

Did this man deliberately make trouble? Is it intentional?

Definitely intentional, otherwise who would cook would be like making biochemical weapons, and it would still be the invisible one.

If this smell is put on the battlefield, they think that the Zerg will escape without fighting, which is absolutely very effective.

So, the spicy taste that was hard to disperse again permeated, and the audience closest to the chefs immediately clung back and put on their clothes, and the most embarrassing look in their lives is probably today, all this is to worship this Jin Yu From Li!

The national heroes of their federation are truly heroes, and their tastes are unique. It is estimated that only people like Major General Yu Jinli can handle it.

However, these smells are much weaker than before. After the first time, everyone has improved their resilience, and they are not too embarrassed.

Yu Jinli tossed the other condiments into the pan and sautéed them. Then she continued to stir-fry the vegetables and poured them for a while.

Served the cooked green vegetables, and then kept the soup. Put the marinated sirloin in the pan and cook until cooked. Put the meat pieces on the previously cooked base vegetables, and then put the soup in the pan. Pour the juice all over, sprinkle the prepared green onions and the like, and then use the pan to heat a little oil and pour on the seasonings on the boiled meat slices. This bowl of boiled meat slices is officially finished.

Although the taste may be slightly different from the previous life because of the lack of many seasonings, it is still very good in general, and the masses who are watching on the low side have already had a ridiculous expression at this moment.

It is a kind of enjoyment for others to watch the chefs cooking, but for the first time, they feel that watching a chef cooking can also experience a feeling of "life and death."

But at the same time, I felt very fortunate, because these young chefs are preparing the dishes for the judges inside. It is really gratifying not to taste them, otherwise they do n't have the courage to taste Yu Jinli 's old one. Dish.

The smell was too scary to smell. Even afterwards, a very seductive fragrance came out, but the pepper had left too much shadow in their hearts, so that the scent they smelled was automatically taken by them. Ignore it.

What they want to know now is whether the judges saw this dish, or what their reaction was after eating this dish. Will they spur Yu Jinli out of anger?

The audience held such a lively mind, and didn't even pay much attention to the cooking demonstrations of the young chefs, and wanted to know the results of Yu Jinli.

And at the moment Yu Jinli's result? Will it be as everyone expected? The answer is of course impossible.

The waiter of "The Beauty of Ancient Food" put in the dishes of the five young chefs one by one, especially the waiter holding Yu Jinli's poached meat slice. He held his breath, flushed his face flushed, and stretched his hands as far as possible. Straight, make this dish farther away from him, then farther away.

Apparently, he was also on the scene when the chilli pepper was bursting, and the psychological shadow seemed not to be small.

The waiter's pace was a little faster than the others. After bringing the dishes to the judges, it was like there was a flood of beasts in front of him. He immediately stepped back ten meters, panting heavily, almost choking himself, For the first time, he didn't pay much attention to etiquette, but there was no way he could make that dish so lethal.

The judges naturally saw the waiter 's response, and frowned slightly, especially when they saw the poached meat slices, and the red oil flowers were floating on them, and the brows were even more frowned. Only Zhao Yiyi When Bridge saw the poached meat, his eyes were full of surprise.

Although he hasn't been on "I'm a Koi" for a long time, just one live broadcast kept him out of sight. Then he looked out all the previous live broadcasts and studied them many times, and watched each live broadcast again and again. Once again, he remembered all the dishes Koi had cooked.

The poached piece of meat in front of me is a dish that "I am a koi" once cooked.

The Young General's Wife Is Mr. Lucky Chapter 225: Feeling of excitement

At the time when the anchor made it, Zhao Yiqiao didn't catch up with the scene and was once very curious how the dish tasted.

Because its appearance does not look very delicious, even a little dark cooking, but it is made by Koi, fans of Koi know that no matter how dark a dish looks, after a large hand Will become very delicious.

Zhao Yiqiao always hoped that "I am a koi" would be able to remake this dish called "boiled meat slices", but did not expect to wait for the big live broadcast, but in reality saw someone making this dish, how could he Not surprised.

"You made this dish?" Zhao Yiqiao asked, looking at Yu Jinli.

Yu Jinli nodded and said, "This dish is spicy. Be careful when you eat it."

The five judges immediately looked at Yu Jinli when they heard the words.

This is the first time that they have heard the chefs remind the diners. You know, everyone wants to boast of what they make and let the diners eat more. As a result, some people remind the diners to be careful when eating.

For a while, everyone's impression of this dish was better, and more curious.

What kind of dish is actually able to let the producer say such a reminder.

Zhao Yiqiao was originally very curious about boiled meat pieces. Although this was not done by koi, some people could restore it to this level. Presumably, the number of times they watched the live broadcast was not less than themselves, and the research time was not short.

He is still very happy to be able to meet a chef here who is also a big fan of koi. Just this makes Zhao Yiqiao feel that Yu Jinli is kind.

Of course, at this moment, Zhao Yiqiao couldn't think of any Koi fans standing in front of him. It was simply "I am a Koi" deity.

Although the four judges had a little interest in the boiled meat slices made by Yu Jinli, looking at the red oil flowers on top, how they felt weird, they didn't want to be the first to chopsticks.

When Zhao Yiqiao saw this, he was the first person to put down chopsticks. He clipped a piece of meat into his mouth, and the other judges looked at him immediately, observing his expression secretly. Once the other party showed any discomfort, they resolutely refused. Will move this dish.

At the moment when the poached meat pieces were at the entrance, Zhao Yiqiao was stunned by the spicy taste, and his expression was slightly distorted, but the more he chewed, the more fragrant he felt, and it would be better if he could have another bowl of rice at this moment.

The other judges have been watching Zhao Yiqiao's reaction closely, seeing that his expression is distorted, he even dare not touch the poached meat slice.

However, looking at it later, Zhao Yiqiao seemed to enjoy it a bit, which made them a little bit uncertain.

"Xiao Zhao, how does it taste?" The other judges asked.

"It was just spicy after entering, but after I got used to it, there was an indescribable fragrance in it. The meat was soft and tender, and it would be more delicious if it was served with a bowl of rice." Zhao Yiqiao thought carefully After a taste of poached meat, commented.

Zhao Yiqiao didn't hold back, and put a piece of meat into his mouth again. Sure enough, the flavor became more and more obvious. On the contrary, the spicy taste was no longer as exciting as the first time, and people wanted to eat one more. one slice.

The other judges were still in a wait-and-see state, but when they saw that Zhao Yiqiao was eating with interest, he didn't hold back one person and chopsticks.

It 's just that the slice of meat just entered, and everyone 's expressions that are immediately stimulated by the spicy sensation are distorted. No wonder the producer will remind everyone to be careful about eating, this stimulation is not ordinary.

But after gradually adapting to the spicy taste, the spicy taste became more and more obvious, and the meat was really soft and tender. They had never eaten such soft and tender meat for a while, and they all suspected that it was really Dragon Spine. Is it made?

"The quality of Longjiu meat is relatively hard in all the meat. How do you make it so tender and tender?" A judge couldn't help but asked, and afterwards he felt a little regretful.

For chefs, it is most taboo for others to ask you how to cook. After all, the methods of each dish are exclusive, they need to be hidden, and they are unwilling to let others learn.

However, Yu Jinli did not have such a taboo, and said directly: "Before entering the pot, first submerge with egg white and starch for a while, the meat will be tenderer."

Several judges had a better impression of Yu Jinli, but did not ask too many questions about the practice. Instead, they repeatedly tasted the meat slices and vegetables in the poached meat slices. I want the restaurant to give them a bowl of rice.

Several other young chefs saw Yu Jinli's boiled meat pieces turned out to be so popular, and suddenly there was a sense of "you're teasing me".

Just outside, the savory taste didn't seem to have completely disappeared. They really thought that they were going to be choked to death, and the dishes they made were actually recognized by the chefs. This world is really fantasy. Yet?

Although the five chefs still wanted to eat more poached meat, it was not easy to air the others, so they also tasted the remaining four dishes.

To be honest, after eating the boiled meat slices made by Yu Jinli, then taste the dishes made by other chefs, it seems a lot of taste.

Although these young chefs are also very good at cooking, they can't pick too many mistakes, but the taste is as amazing as Yu Jinli's.

On this day, they first ate the sweet and sour pork tenderloin made by Zhao Yiqiao, and now they have the spicy poached meat slices. The rich flavor opened a brand new door in front of them. Then they realized that There are so many ways that their previous cognition is too limited.

In the past, they are just like the four young chefs. They make dishes well. Although there are innovations, the innovations are just different combinations of various dishes, but they are still light and simple.

It turns out that the dishes can also be sour and sweet and spicy.

It can be said that although the four chefs did not win the competition this time, they are still winners today because they have found infinite possibilities for cooking, and they will definitely go further on the road of cooking.

The onlookers did not leave, waiting for the final results to be announced, especially Yu Jinli's dish, which made them very curious whether it was the bottom one.

Obviously he is a card maker and he wants to come to participate in the cooking competition. Isn't this a bad head?

However, when the results were announced, most people thought they had hallucinations.

"Who said the host just won?" A boy asked blankly, holding the sleeve of another boy next to him.

"It seems to be Yu Jinli." The other boy's response was obviously not good.

"How is this possible? How could he win with the dark dish he made?" The boy simply said what most of them thought.

Even the taste of strangling people can win the final victory? Or is it that the younger generation of federal chefs are actually nothing?

No matter what, they couldn't believe that it was Yu Jinli who won the final victory.

"Should the judges see Yu Jinli's face in the face of Major General Jiang, won't Yu Jinli win?" Some people speculated, but also got approval from many people.

In their opinion, Yu Jinli is certainly impossible to win through normal channels. It must be that the judges reluctantly let him win in the face of the Jiang family, but this is too reluctant? It's also unfair to other chefs!

"Have you ever tasted Yu Jinli's dishes, and just think that he won through the relationship with the male god? Is it fair for you to say that?" Some people couldn't hear it, retorted.

"Just like that horrible dish, how can it be eaten? You can't eat it at first sight, right?"

"Who said it could not be eaten? That dish is very delicious if it is cooked normally. At a glance, you know that you have never watched Koi's live broadcast. He once cooked that dish in the live broadcast, although it tastes a bit spicy. , But very delicious. If Yu Jinli does the same as the big one, no, even if it is only a big tenth, it is also delicious, and it wo n't be a surprise. " Hear that you are a fan of koi.

Others who are also fans of Koi also echoed: "Do you know how the chef who finally won when the chef competed in the morning? He just made a sweet and sour that Koi had done so much. Longjiu won the final victory, so it is not impossible for Yu Jinli to win. "

"I still don't believe, how could such terrible dishes be delicious."

Although there are Yu Jinli's live fans here to support him, there are still many people who do not want to believe it, unless they have eaten it themselves.

At this time, the free cooking demonstration of the young chef was over, and the five judges came out. They just heard about the reaction caused by Yu Jinli's boiled meat slices, and were immediately grateful. Fortunately, they were in the restaurant at the time. I'm afraid the image is sweeping the floor.

They came out this time because they knew that many people had many questions and disputes about Yu Jinli's getting boiled meat slices.

In fact, no matter how much you say, it doesn't make everyone taste more convincing, and ... I believe everyone's expression will be wonderful when eating.

Therefore, the five judges did not say much, but some were reluctant to serve the remaining boiled meat pieces.

If there were not too many people questioning, they would be reluctant to contribute these boiled meat pieces. They haven't eaten enough, and the taste is really more delicious.

"I know everyone has some controversy about this first-place dish, so the five judges painfully gave up these poached pieces of meat for everyone to taste, but there are only ten places. Anyone who is not convinced can come forward." Said with a smile.

At that time, when he saw five chefs rushing to eat like children, he couldn't believe what he saw. Is this really the chef who always holds a shelf? It's too subverting the image of a chef he knows.

However, the low mass did not take it seriously, thinking that the host just said this to raise Yu Jinli's worth, after all, he was the fiance of the national hero.

There are a lot of people who are not convinced below, but when I think of the taste of that choking people at first, one by one flinched again. Can this kind of thing really eat? Will it not be poisoned?

The host apparently saw everyone's thoughts, and smiled and stuffed it into his mouth. As a result, he immediately felt the gaze from the five lines of sight next to him. With the pressure of the judges next to him, he said, "No poison, rest assured. eat."

These people really do n't know how to be blessed, they ca n't eat any more.

The Young General's Wife Is Mr. Lucky Chapter 226: Invaded by Demon

Finally, a few brave viewers came up, but the look of constipation on that face, I didn't know they thought they were going to die.

Everyone looked at the boiled meat pieces with red oil floating in front of them in horror, but they were still afraid to eat. "you first."

"You come first." Everyone is pushing each other, where there is scramble when trying to eat chef's dishes. "You can eat with confidence, you won't regret it." Zhao Qiao couldn't help but said for Yu Jinli.

Obviously, such a delicious dish will be dismissed to such an extent that it can be seen that their federation is really lacking too much in food, and everyone's knowledge is too small, which will lead to this situation.

Finally, one of the boys gathered courage, shoved the meat with a chopstick and stuffed it into his mouth. The expression was like being forced to eat arsenic, and his expression was distorted. It looked even more like looking at it.

Everyone else has been watching the guy who tried to eat, and seeing his expression, he suddenly paid attention to the poached meat.

The five judges looked at their reactions with amusement, almost the same as before, and I believe they will soon be conquered by these boiled meat slices.

Sure enough, the expression of the guy who tried the food first gradually returned to normal, and there was even a hint of surprise, as if he couldn't believe it, and then clamped a chopstick, and then couldn't control another chopstick.

Others finally realized that something was wrong. If it was really unpalatable, how could chopsticks not stop?

"How does it taste?" The others asked.

"It's hard to eat. Don't eat it anymore. I'll sacrifice myself." The first guy who tried to eat said seriously, if the mouth can be chewed so fast, it might be more convincing. force.

At first glance, the other boys knew that the other party was irritating each other, watching that the meat in the bowl was becoming less and less, and they could not take care of the others.

Is it delicious or not?

As a result, the food was out of hand, and the speed of chopsticks was faster. Several people snatched up almost on the stage.

In this case, if the audience in the audience can't see the result, it is really IQ hurt, and they are also very curious. Looking at dishes like dark cuisine, is it really so delicious? It also allows people to scramble for image for a bite.

"It seems that everyone has no objection to this first place. Congratulations to Yu Jinli for winning the first place." The host announced with a smile.

Yu Jinli didn't care what others thought of his dishes. The only thing he cared about was winning the prize.

Before seeing Zhao Yiqiao getting so many new ingredients, he was very hot.

The winner of the chef's competition can choose one of the ingredients from the other four restaurants as a prize, and the winner of the young chef is the restaurant where the winner of the chef's competition provides a unique ingredient as a prize.

As the winner of the chef contest, Zhao Yiqiao presented the prize on behalf of Guyuan Restaurant.

Yu Jinli was slightly disappointed when she learned that she could not choose the prizes herself, but her eyes widened when she saw the familiar tiny particles in Zhao Yiqiao's hand.

In fact, when Zhao Yiqiao came forward with the prize, he was a bit cautious. Although this thing is unique to their ancient margin restaurant, it is rarely used when cooking, and it is one of the most useless ingredients. If this time someone else wins, he will give it, but the winner is Yu Jinli, he is a little embarrassed, but he has no time to change other prizes.

But Yu Jinli had no idea what Zhao Yiqiao was thinking at the moment, and his eyes were focused on each other's hands.

Cumin! He even saw cumin! That 's a great ingredient for barbecue. Last time I grilled on KY10, it was a little less flavorful because I did n't try it. Although everyone else was very satisfied, Yu Jinli still felt a little bit sorry.

He originally thought that there was no cumin in this world, but he did not expect to encounter it in this situation, it was just too lucky.

"This thing is called cumin and it can be used as a condiment." Zhao Yiqiao briefly introduced cumin, of course, he only knew so much.

Yu Jinli didn't mind the little he introduced, but took it over with great joy and asked, "Do you have any?"

Zhao Yiqiao did not seem unhappy to see Yu Jinli's expression, but looked a little excited. Does he know how to use this thing?

The thought of Yu Jinli's boiled pork just made was really amazing. Maybe something like cumin, he really knew how to use it.

However, although Zhao Yiqiao was curious, he didn't ask much, but replied: "Yes, we have a lot of restaurants.

Yu Jinli was even happier when she heard what she said, and hurriedly said, "If I need it later, can I buy it at your restaurant?

"I need to ask our boss before I can give you a reply." Zhao Yiqiao said that he couldn't decide.

Yu Jinli can also understand that it is enough for him to get this small bag of cumin today, and it has been used for a long time. As a result, he often goes out and turns around, and still can have a surprise harvest.

After completing the test, Yu Jinli did not participate in the subsequent celebrations. Instead, she returned to the second floor and tried to taste the specialties of this restaurant.

Sitting at the window, Jiang Mosheng kept his eyes on Yu Jinli's body. He never looked away. He smiled happily as he received the prize.

"A Sheng, you see, this is the prize I got. Cumin. I will grind it into a flour and cook it for you. It is definitely better than the last time." Yu Jinli cherished a small bag of it. Of course, said excitedly.

"Okay, I'll wait." Jiang Mosheng said softly.

The restaurant's serving is still very efficient. The order was delivered in the chat room between the two, but it was all boiled and stewed.

But the restaurant's chef is the chef. Even if it's just boiled and stewed vegetables, the taste is still good. Occasionally, you can have a light meal and clear your stomach.

But if Yu Jinli eats so lightly every day, he doesn't want to.

He is a fairy and a practitioner, and his stomach is not as fragile as ordinary people.

A few days ago, Yu Jinli and Jiang Mosheng almost visited the famous celebrations of the Capital Star, and they also bought a lot of new year's goods together, and they were very happy.

In the past Chinese New Year, Master and Brother took him to buy New Year's products.

Master likes the way of life of human beings very much, so he usually lives according to the habits of human beings, especially when he celebrates Chinese New Year. He also likes to get together with humans to buy New Year's goods.

I do n't know where Master celebrated the New Year this year. Is it still like buying the new year's goods among human beings?

It's been a year since I saw Master, and Yu Jinli misses Master so much.

Since he was a small koi, he was taken care of by his master and brother, and rarely separated for a year, even when there was separation.

What's more, for Master and Brother, he may have been away for more than a year, perhaps thousands of years. I wonder if they still remember the existence of such a fish as him?

"Little chestnut, what's wrong?" Jiang Mosheng kept watching Yu Jinli, and naturally found his low mood.

"I miss Master and Brother." Yu Jinli pumped the house and said dullly. Jiang Mosheng's eyes darkened, and he reached out and patted Yu Jinli's back to comfort him.

Yu Jinli hugged Jiang Mosheng, buried her small head in the other's chest, and felt the warmth from the other's body, which gave him a little comfort.

"A Sheng, do you say that Master and Brother have forgotten me?" Yu Jinli said dumbly, "It's been thousands of years. They must think I'm dead."

He is still occupying the body of others, and even if the master and brother are standing in front of him, he may not recognize him.

The thought of Master and Brother not knowing him, Yu Jinli felt sad.

Jiang Mosheng hugged Yu Jinli, put one hand on the back of the other's head, stroked the soft hair, and patted his back with one hand, saying, "You and me, I will always be there.

Every time I heard Yu Jinli talk about his master and brother, especially when he still missed his expression, Jiang Mosheng couldn't stop feeling sour bubbles and a hint of deep fear.

He was worried that one day the little guy would be like he suddenly came to this world, and then suddenly left the world and returned to his original world, then where would he look for the little chestnuts?

As soon as I thought that there would be no more little guy in this world, the fear in Jiang Mosheng's mind was magnified, and holding Jin Jinyu's arm tightened and became stronger, like trying to squeeze people Into their own bodies so that they will never separate.

"A Sheng? A Sheng?" Yu Jinli noticed that Jiang Mosheng was wrong, and he did not care about the pain in her body, and hurriedly shouted.

However, after shouting for a long time, he didn't get the slightest response from the other party, which was too wrong. Is this a demon that appears in Asun?

But it shouldn't be. He did n't practice long before. How could he develop a demon?

Yu Jinli is very worried about Jiang Mosheng. For those who practice, the most taboo is to develop the heart. If you can spend it, the cultivation can continue to grow, but if you can't pass it, it is likely that the cultivation in this life will stagnate Before, even ... fall into the magic road.

Yu Jinli's expression became dignified. If you look closely, you can still see the tension and worry in his eyes. "A Sheng! A Sheng!" Yu Jin Li used a little spiritual power to break away from Jiang Mo Sheng's hug. I was thinking of breaking free, which could better appease Jiang Mosheng, but I didn't expect ...

At the moment when Yu Jinli broke his arms, Jiang Mosheng felt empty in his arms. The feeling that he was desperately trying to catch, but still unable to catch him, made him more panic and made him want to destroy the world. The impulse of the ground gradually filled his eyes with a layer of blood red.

Yu Jinli was even more worried when she saw this, because the blood in her eyes was a sign of the invasion of the demon.

He first set up an enchantment in the room, which can isolate everything from the outside world. This situation of Jiang Mosheng can never be discovered by the outside world, even mothers and fathers.

And this enchantment can also protect people outside from the influence of Jiang Mosheng's coercion.

"Acheng, wake up, I'm Yu Jinli." Yu Jinli anxiously wanted to wake Jiang Mosheng.

The person invaded by the demon can only defeat the demon by himself. Even if someone is in a hurry, it won't help.

Yu Jinli was very puzzled. Both of them were good. Why was A Sheng invaded by the demon at once? How can this person who is so powerful and cares nothing, be invaded by the demon?

The Young General's Wife Is Mr. Lucky Chapter 227: Broken heart

At first, Jiang Mosheng chose to practice, on the one hand, because the poison in his body was more domineering, and he had many fans to provide him with the power of faith, so that he successfully cultivated himself, and then it was easier to control the toxins.

On the other hand, because Yu Jinli can see that Jiang Mosheng is ruthless and doesn't care much about anything, it is very suitable for cultivation, and such people are less likely to be invaded by the demon.

However, Yu Jinli couldn't think of anything. It took him less than a year to practice, and Jiang Mosheng actually attracted the demons. What made this powerful man so scared that he was invaded by the demons.

But now is not the time to be curious, Yu Jinli is sitting next to Jiang Mosheng, holding each other's hand tightly. All he can do now is to accompany him and keep calling him, hoping to give him strength and make him more Break through the demon quickly.

Jiang Mosheng felt as if he had entered another world. The world was blank and there was nothing and no kid.

"Little chestnuts! Little chestnuts!" Jiang Mosheng shouted loudly into the white sky, but the response was still lonely and silent.

Nothing can be seen here, nothing, no little guy, and no voice can be heard, which makes Jiang Mosheng even more irritable.

He is scrambling around in the white world. He wants to leave this world and wants to find his little guy. He must be here at this moment. The little guy must be very anxious and worried.

He still remembered that he was in the same room with the little guy before, talking about his master and brother, worrying that he would suddenly leave him.

The thought of Yu Jinli suddenly leaving him, Jiang Mosheng became sharper, like a sword with a sheath, sharp, so whoever saw him, even the vast world was cut by him A crack

Expose the colorful world outside.

Jiang Mosheng hurried to tear the crack and let it widen enough for one person to pass, and then passed through the crack. The surrounding area is no longer a blank one, but the world he is familiar with, and the person he cares about at the moment Standing not far from him, looking at him with a smile.

"Little chestnut." Jiang Mosheng saw Yu Jinli and ran away excitedly, but looking at the distance is as close as possible to the horizon, how can he not reach the other side.

"A Sheng." Yu Jinli suddenly began to yell, her voice still soft and wavy, and Jiang Mo Sheng's heartstrings were moved at any time.

"I'm leaving, I'm going back to the world that belongs to me, goodbye." Yu Jinli still said with a smile, and waved at Jiang Mosheng, turned around with his horrified gaze and turned his back to Jiang Mo Sheng.

Jiang Mosheng's eyes widened suddenly, and he ran towards Yu Jinli desperately, trying to catch up with him, trying to stop him from leaving him, and trying to leave him by all means.

Yu Jinli belongs to him, only his! He doesn't allow him to leave!

Never leave without his permission!

Jiang Mosheng's eyes gradually filled with blood, became red, and it was very scary. The whole body's momentum was exuded. After seeing that little figure keeps going away, he finally could not restrain the tyrannical elements in his body and kept attacking Wherever he could see, vented his deep fear and anger!

The world in which Jiang Mosheng was beginning to gradually become distorted, and the figure that was about to disappear in the front was suddenly attacked by him, and fell down weakly.

Jiang Mosheng was so frightened that his heart was about to stop beating, his eyes were split, and he ran to the fallen little figure desperately, with only one thought in his heart: don't die, don't leave me!

"Don't, don't ..." Jiang Mosheng in reality kept saying this word, the blood color in his eyes became more red and red, which also made Yu Jinli more dignified and worried.

In this way, A Sheng will lose to the demon, and he will fall into the demon with the demon. He must do something.

But what can he do when he encounters a demon? What can he do to help A Sheng? He didn't want to see A Sheng so painful and sad, he didn't want to!

Following Jin Jinyu's original thoughts, Yu Jinli hugged Jiang Mosheng, who began to move, calling his name over and over again in his ears, hoping to awaken him from his demon.

All the furniture around Jiang Mosheng was crushed by the coercion emanating from him, but only Yu Jinli, who was closest to him, was intact.

Even in his heart, Jiang Mosheng instinctively avoided Yu Jinli and did not let himself hurt him

"A Sheng, I'm here, I will always be with you, hold on!" Yu Jinli repeated these words over and over again.

Jiang Mosheng, in a state of mind and magic, destroyed everything. The whole world seemed to have suffered a heavy blow, and he was Satan from hell, the demon who destroyed the world.

He stepped step by step towards the person injured by his attack, watching the familiar face covered with blood, so dazzling, so ... dare not touch.

The tyranny in Jiang Mosheng's heart has risen to the extreme. Since there is no kid in this world, he completely destroys this kid-less world, so that he can deceive himself into thinking that the kid did not leave him and was not hurt by him.

Just when Jiang Mosheng was about to start, a gentle and familiar voice sounded in the air.

"A Sheng, I'm here, I will always be with you, hold on!" The voice was clear and firm, and Jiang Mo Sheng, who was in the midst of tyranny, had a momentary hesitation.

He listened in perplexity to the constant voice, looking at the familiar person who fell to the ground. The two emotions were constantly intertwined in his heart. The blood in his eyes was flickering, showing his inner struggle.

Yu Jinli's voice became more and more clear and firm, and she hit Jiang Mosheng's heart again and again.

Yes, he remembered, he and Xiao Lizi were together in the same room, how could they suddenly change the world?

Jiang Mosheng, who was gradually returning to his senses, soon discovered the flaws in this world, and the person lying on the ground who only looked at the same person as the little guy, but the little guy would never show such fear to him.

situation.

The little guy likes him, and the little guy is happy every time he sees him. It cannot be so frightened and afraid of him.

This is not his little guy, and this is not the world he lives in. Everything here is fake.

Jiang Mosheng's eyes gradually accumulated anger, but he lost his former color. He suddenly attacked the fake Yu Jinli on the ground, completely eradicating "he", and the whole world collapsed. He Back in reality, I felt the familiar touch and warmth that embraced him.

"Little chestnut." Jiang Mosheng cried in a husky voice, his expression still a little hesitant, as if a little uncomfortable and suddenly returned to reality.

Seeing Jiang Mosheng finally awake, Yu Jinli was really happy, holding each other's hand even harder, and said happily, "A Sheng, you finally came back, you just got a demon."

Yu Jinli was really scared before. He was the first time to encounter a real demon. He had only heard Master 's instructions before, but he had never encountered it, so he was a little confused at a time.

In particular, this person who encountered the demon was Jiang Mosheng, who was the most dependent and trusted person in the world, and he was even more panic.

Fortunately ... Fortunately, A Sheng has survived.

Feeling the panic in Yu Jinli's heart, Jiang Mosheng hugged him guiltily, comforting him softly, "I'm sorry, it made you worry and scared.

Jiang Mosheng noticed that everything in the room had been turned into ruins. It should have been caused by the period when he was invaded by the demon. He panicked in his heart and immediately looked up at Yu Jinli nervously, reaching out his hand. After stroking it up and down, he finally breathed a sigh of relief after seeing him intact.

The little guy is fine, otherwise he won't really forgive himself!

Even if it wasn't his intention to hurt the little guy, he would not forgive himself!

"I'm fine, Ah Sheng, you just invaded the demon. What did you think of, how could you be invaded by the demon?" Yu Jinli asked worriedly.

Only by finding the source of the demon, and then defeating the demon, can Jiang Mosheng completely get rid of it, otherwise, the heavens will not resolve the demon, and Ai is still in danger.

Yu Jinli explained the causes and harms of the demon to Jiang Mosheng in detail, the purpose is to make him aware of the danger of the demon, and quickly solve the cause of the demon.

However, Jiang Mosheng looked at Yu Jinli deeply and did not intend to inform him of the cause of the demon, because he knew that once he told Xiaolizi that his demon was born because of him, Xiaolizi would surely Self-blame.

He didn't want to see Xiao Lizi's unhappy expression for no reason!

"I'm okay, I will defeat the demon, Xiao Lizi, will you stay with me all the time?" Jiang Mosheng watched Yu Jinli affectionately, not letting the other side react a little.

Yu Jinli heard the words for a moment, apparently did not expect Jiang Mosheng to ask like this, and subconsciously replied: "Of course

Master said that the priest is the two closest people in the world. He and A Sheng will soon become acquaintances, and he will naturally accompany A Sheng directly.

However, at Jiang Mosheng, although he knew that Yu Jinli might not mean that to him yet, since it was the little guy who promised himself, it was absolutely impossible for him to let go of the little guy.

Even if the little guy returns to his world one day, then he will chase into that world! "Little chestnut, I love you." Jiang Mosheng confessed suddenly.

He seems to have never formally confessed to the little ones, they will soon be engaged, how can it be without confession?

Yu Jinli didn't expect that Jiang Mosheng would say so straightforward, his face gradually turned red, getting redder and hotter, making him a little dare to look directly at the hot and affectionate sight of the other side, a little at a loss .

The heart fluttered and fluttered fast, beating faster than ever before, making Yu Jinli suspect that the heart was about to jump out of his chest.

But despite this, the inner saying of joy can't be hidden, sweet bubbles keep popping up, making Yu Jinli feel the sincere joy and happiness from the heart.

"A Sheng, my heart is broken, it jumps fast." Yu Jinli said suddenly, her little hand was covering the position of the heart.

Jiang Mosheng looked at his cute movements and couldn't help but smile with a pamper. Then he took Yu Jinli's small hand and put it on his chest, and said with a smile: "Look, my heart is beating a lot. fast."

Feeling the powerful shocks coming from his chest, Yu Jinli opened her eyes in surprise and said worriedly, "Asheng, has your heart broken?"

The Young General's Wife Is Mr. Lucky Chapter 228: Gifted?

"It didn't break. This is because I like little chestnuts, and because I am happy, I can beat so fast." Jiang Mosheng explained gently and patiently.

Yu Jinli's other hand was still on her chest, feeling her heartbeat, she said ignorantly, "Then my heart beats so fast, because I'm happy, right, and I like A Sheng."

"Yes, Xiao Lizi likes A Sheng, and A Sheng also likes Little Chestnut, so Ah Cheng and Xiao Lizi will soon be engaged and become real fiances." Jiang Mosheng said with a smile.

In fact, he really wanted to complete the marriage together, but thinking that Yu Jinli is still young, maybe just young in this world, you know, his little chestnut is a koi that has lived for thousands of years, which is completely legal. Married age.

However, don't worry, he won't allow Little Chestnut to leave him, so he will have the patience to wait for Little Chestnut to finish his studies, then marry him, and officially become the closest husband in the world to each other.

"Swallow." Yu Jinli said with a smile, and he liked the feeling of being with A Sheng.

Master once said that if you meet someone you like very much, then you will become an acquaintance with him so that you can stay together forever.

He likes Ah Cheng and wants to be with Ah Cheng forever, so he is going to be a mate with Ah Cheng. Very happy.

However, happy to return, Yu Jinli Ke has not forgotten an important thing. "A Sheng, why did you suddenly provoke the demon?" Yu Jinli asked again.

Since it is decided to stay with A Sheng forever, then the problem of the demon must be solved as soon as possible, otherwise, A Sheng's future cultivation will no longer grow, and in other words, it is very likely that he will fall into it. Yes, it's all scenes he didn't want to see.

Jiang Mosheng saw that even if he had confessed, he had not diverted Xiao Lizi's attention away. He felt helpless at first, but he was also glad that the other party cared about himself.

"I just saw you miss your master and brother so much. I worry that you will suddenly come back to your world like you suddenly came to this world." Jiang Mosheng finally said that he had a demon. Come out.

Because he doesn't say, Lili will always worry about him.

Yu Jinli had no idea that the reason why this powerful man would have a demon was because of himself. For a time, he didn't know whether the sweetness or sourness came from his heart.

This fool, even for such a thing that may not happen in the future, has a demon, and he is almost going to go into the devil. This is really ...

Yu Jinli looked at Jiang Mosheng 's handsome face, and suddenly she could n't see enough. The corners of her mouth rose involuntarily, revealing a sincere and somewhat silly smile.

"A Sheng, you don't have to worry. I should never go back again. Before I cross over, the body should be dead. Even if I go back, there is no place to go, and the world is a continuation of the ball where I am. I shouldn't be going back in time. "Yu Jinli hugged Jiang Mosheng and calmed him quietly.

How can such a person let him release his hand, even if he might cross back one day, he will definitely find a way to wear it back.

At this moment, Yu Jinli forgot the existence of Master and Brother. Jiang Mosheng's status in his heart has become so important that he has not even realized it.

However, even if Yu Jinli reacts afterwards, he will not regret making such a decision, because Master and Brother are both fairies and have thousands of years of life. In time, he will tell Master and Brother

Let them leave the earth with humans one day in the future, and go to a new planet life, and he will come to them.

In this way, wouldn't his most important people be together?

Jiang Mosheng listened to Yu Jinli's words, his heart suddenly shocked, and he hugged him even more.

Even if the little guy really wears it back, he will definitely find a way to find him. Is n't he already starting to cultivate now? The little guy said that if he cultivates to a certain level, he can even break the void?

He will definitely cultivate to that extent.

The two hugged each other in the room in such a quiet way. The atmosphere was very quiet for a while, but the atmosphere was very harmonious and wonderful.

After they both calmed down, looking at the ruins of the room, they were a little speechless.

Obviously the atmosphere is so beautiful, but the environment is so bad. The main thing is that these bad environments were caused by Jiang Mosheng himself, so that his face couldn't help but follow the dark.

"I'll ask people to come up and clean up. Everything in your house should be changed." Yu Jinli said with a smirk when she saw Jiang Mosheng's expression.

"No change, I can't live in my room anymore, I'm going to your room." Jiang Mosheng said, hugging Hu Jinli again, in a rare way.

Before the two lived separately because Little Chestnut had n't opened up yet, he was worried that he would not be able to control himself. This was about to be engaged, and the two of them are now able to communicate with each other. It would be too impersonal to live separately.

Yu Jinli thought about it. The husband and wife on the earth will live together after they get married, and they will soon be married. It seems normal to live together. They nodded, which was due to Jiang Mosheng's words.

Jiang Mosheng's expression was obviously stunned, and he thought that he would have to spend more time on it. Who knew that the little one would agree immediately, and the surprise came too suddenly, making him a little overwhelmed.

Yu Jinli patted Jiang Mosheng and said, "Even if you move to me, you have to clean up here, or you will be worried when your mother sees it."

Jiang Mosheng didn't continue to stick to Yu Jinli, he would live together anyway, and it's not bad for a while

"Little chestnut, move to my dormitory next semester," Jiang Mosheng said suddenly.

They are all engaged to be legitimate fiances, so his little guy can no longer "live" with other men, although for the past few months, little chestnuts have lived with him most of the time , But after all there is still time to go back.

The class F student originally occupied most of Yu Jinli's daytime. As a result, he had to stay together at night to leave him less and less time, which was not possible.

"Okay." Yu Jinli also had no objection to this, and it wasn't the first time to live anyway.

In order not to worry Qiao Zhilan, Yu Jinli decided to clear the room as soon as possible, however, his plan soon fell through.

Because the moment the enchantment was revoked, the room where they lived cracked even the floor. If they didn't avoid it in time, they might fall to the first floor along with the floor.

Fortunately, the room below Jiang Mosheng is a storage room. Don't worry about falling the floor and it will hit people, but the collapse of the room still attracted the attention of all Jiang family members.

Everyone was stunned watching the falling building materials, and they speculated, what did their young master and young lady do in the room, and even the floor could not support it, it was too crazy ... ?

They have only heard of the Fufu movement smashing their beds before, but this is the first time that they have even collapsed the floor. Sure enough, their master is indeed a national hero who can fight against the worm. ... so talented!

At the moment, Jiang Mosheng and Yu Jinli did not know that the brain filling of the servants was about to break through the sky, and their images in the hearts of the servants became very "tall".

Qiao Zhigang was talking to Jiang Zhentao about the engagement of his two sons in the room. As a result, he heard a loud bang and was shocked.

Fortunately, she is also a powerful person, and her mental quality is relatively strong, or she may have a fetal gas. "What's going on? Was attacked?" Qiao Zhilan asked worriedly.

Such a loud noise will not occur unless someone attacks their house, but their Jiang family has the most advanced defense system, and they are also guarded by bodyguards. The main thing is who will attack them without their eyes. Homestead? This is definitely an act of seeking death.

"Don't worry, it's not that the enemy is here. I'll go and see. You lie down for a while." Jiang Zhentao soothed his wife.

But Qiao Yunlan was so relieved that he had no intention to rest. Jiang Zhentao had to take her out to take a look.

Jiang Zhentao's expression was not good. Although it was not an enemy's attack to comfort Qiao Zhilan, the loud noise just now could not be made by ordinary behavior, much like the sound of a house collapse, but ...

If someone really comes to attack, it shouldn't be quiet. The outside bodyguards must have come in to inform them, and they wouldn't let the enemy hit the old house without any sign.

This is where Jiang Zhentao is most puzzled.

When Jiang Zhentao and Qiao Yunlan came out of the room, they immediately froze when they saw the sight in front of them.

I saw Jiang Mosheng's bedroom on the second floor. A large hole appeared in the middle of the wall, and the mess inside was still visible. The room below him was dusty, and it should be the building materials on the wall. Aroused.

Jiang Zhentao's first response was to protect Qiao Zhilan behind him, blocking those dust "attacks." "You're tearing down your house?" Jiang Zhentao only responded and asked.

The entire floor of the bedroom on the second floor has fallen off. What has to be done will cause the house to almost collapse. Fortunately, their old homes are relatively solid, and they are repaired and consolidated with the latest building materials every year. It's not just Jiang Mosheng's room.

Yu Jinli was a little embarrassed when he heard the words. Although these were not caused by him, A Sheng's affairs were his, and he felt very embarrassed.

And the reason why it suddenly collapsed and made such a loud noise was also because he had set up the enchantment before and didn't notice it in time, so when the enchantment was withdrawn, all broke out.

"Dad, mom, sorry, let's clean up." Yu Jinli said apologetically.

"I just didn't control the energy in my body." Jiang Mosheng said calmly, as if the culprit of all this was not his.

Regarding Jiang Mosheng's situation, Jiang Zhentao and Qiao Zhilan both understood that they thought the other party was not in control during the cultivation, so this all happened.

Fortunately, there were no casualties, just some furniture and floors, and then people rebuilt it.

Moreover, compared with the enhancement of his son's strength, it is only a room. Even if the old house is demolished, it can be rebuilt.

However, the movement was so large that I was afraid that the spies outside would have heard it. It would be really hard to say what it would be like at that time.

Fortunately, now that his body is no longer in trouble, and he is blessed by misfortune, the power level is up again, no longer suppressed by those toxins, and no need to worry about the use of powers, those toxins will take advantage of his body, and The son is now apparently recovering.

Even if at this time some people jump over the wall, or want to enter the imagination, I'm afraid there is no return.

"Hurry up and let people repair it. In a few days, A Sheng and Xiao Lizi are about to get engaged. You can't leave a piece of ruin at home." Qiao Weilan urged Jiang Zhentao.

She was still thinking about the young couple's new house. Although it was not officially married, the engagement was settled, and the new house still needed to be there.

The result was annoying. The son "demolished" his bedroom. It just happened to be renovated. The furniture and decoration styles can also come according to Xiaolizi's preferences. When they got a new house, Qiao Zhilan thought with joy. With.

The Young General's Wife Is Mr. Lucky Chapter 229: Military attitude

Sure enough, as Jiang Zhentao expected, the inexplicable sound of the Jiang family soon spread. Everyone speculated what happened to the Jiang family, and even under the guidance of interested people, they turned their finger at Yu Jinli again

Probably because he looked at the entire Jiang family, he had better bully, so whenever something happened, he pointed at him.

However, those who really understand the inside of the Jiang family will know that Yu Jinli is the most important and most valued person of the Jiang family.

Defamation of other people in the Jiang family, maybe they will not care, or calculate after the fall, but if you denigrate Yu Jinli, congratulations, you can immediately get the status of "revenge is reported".

Absolutely report it on the spot, and it will also make you doubt your life.

The first time Yu Jinli was hacked on the Internet because of the "Jiang Mosheng Fiance" incident, Jiang Mosheng personally sent a star blog to confess and found all the star bloggers who slandered Yu Jinli. When they came out, they not only refuted their remarks, but also gave warnings. As for those who were severely stigmatized, they were all investigated for corresponding legal responsibilities.

At that time, Jiang Mosheng was so enthusiastic that he caused a lot of sensation on the Internet. For a time, everyone was afraid to easily make remarks related to Yu Jinli.

When Yu Jinli was beaten for the second time, Qiao Yinlan appeared. She not only sent Xingbo to support Yu Jinli, but also punished those who slandered Yu Jinli.

Even though those people became much smarter after the first time, they did not use their own Starbucks to make comments, but posted on an anonymous website forum, but they were found by Qiao Zhilan.

This should be the third time, and the reason for this time is not at all with Yu Jinli, and he has nothing to do with his half dime, but he was given a blame.

So this time, not only Jiang Mosheng and Qiao Shoulan immediately sent stars to support Yu Jinli, but even Jiang Zhentao sent stars.

As we all know, Jiang Zhentao still "sick in bed at the moment. Even so, he still did not forget to support Yu Jinli. It is obvious that the Jiang family attaches great importance to him, which has also made many people and passers-by like Yu Jinli. Going up.

Moreover, as the saying goes, it 's the third and the last black Yu Jinli on the Internet. Although everyone has the right to freedom of speech on the Internet, they are not completely responsible for their own speech. of.

Many people eating melon are waiting to see how the Jiang family will deal with those who slander Yu Jinli this time.

However, everyone will soon lose sight of the end of those who slandered Yu Jinli, because their attention was all attracted to the past by another thing, that is, the Jiang family 's bang for the old house. A reply from the masses.

This reply not only stirred the masses, but also alarmed people like Yu Hongrui. "What did you just say?" Yu Hongrui couldn't believe what he heard, and reconfirmed with a stern expression.

"Jiang 's family just issued a statement on the movement of the old house, saying ... it is said that Jiang Mosheng 's body is gradually improving, the power core may be ... may be being repaired, and the power has been accidentally used to cause the house to collapse ... Dare to look up at Yu Hongrui's expression at this moment. Cold sweat is constantly leaking from his forehead, and his back is already sweaty.

Yu Hongrui's expression became even more embarrassing when he heard that, the news was obviously a bad news for him.

He prepared for so many years that he wanted to knock down the Jiang family, and then make them the Yu family to become the first family of the federation, and he will also become the first marshal of the federation.

At the time, Jiang Zhentao was poisoned, and there was a rising star in the family, Jiang Mosheng. He needed to continue to forbear, plan step by step, and had not had time to implement the plan. As a result, Jiang Mosheng himself had to fight against the insect emperor. Even worse than his father.

At that time, Yu Hongrui felt that even Heaven was helping him. Without him taking the initiative, the Jiang family had already finished playing himself, and he only had to wait for Jiang Zhentao and Jiang Mosheng to die, and then take over everything from the Jiang family.

Just fine.

At that time, their Yu family will be the first family to be expected, and he will also be the first marshal to be expected by the military. They don't even need to leave any handles to get it all.

Therefore, during this time, Yu Hongrui was in a very good mood, always looking forward to the death of two Jiang family leaders.

However, the more he waited, the more he seemed, and things seemed different than he expected.

First, Jiang Mosheng suddenly got better somehow. Although the power core was broken and had become a wasteful person, the person who was about to die suddenly got better, which made people care.

result! Now there is news that Jiang Mosheng's psionic core is slowly being repaired. If this really makes Jiang Mosheng's psionic core repaired, what will happen to their Yu family? Such a good opportunity, Yu Hongrui did not want to lose at all.

He must not let the Jiang family have a place to stand up, and he must not let Jiang Mosheng get better, otherwise everything will be over!

Yu Hongrui's expression instantly became extremely gloomy, and his eyes seemed to be poisonous. Even his own person, at this moment, looked at his marshal's appearance, and could not help but shivered, and his heart was frightened.

"You must not let Jiang Mosheng recover, and you cannot give the Jiang family any respite. You continue to investigate and find out whether this is the smoke bomb they released, or is it really happening." Yu Hongrui voice was vicious Commanded,

And at this moment the Jiang family.

In fact, the news that Jiang Mosheng's nuclear power is slowly being repaired is also what Jiang Mosheng himself meant.

His power nucleus is indeed being slowly repaired in the process of cultivation. Even if he does not use his power, his strength now has surpassed himself in the peak period. Self-protection and security are completely fine.

Moreover, his power nuclei will be completely repaired sooner or later, and the news will be announced sooner or later. Instead of publishing it after it has been fully restored, it will shock the federal masses. Psychological preparation, so when the time is restored, everyone's reaction will not be so strong.

After all, this kind of nuclear breaking and repair has never happened in the history of the federal government. At that time, I am afraid that not only will it cause a strong reaction from the masses, but even the upper federal government will be completely attracted.

It will be even more difficult for him to explain the problem of nuclear repair. Of course, the main reason for this announcement is still Yu Jinli.

Didn't the sunspots say that Yu Jinli was a broom star of the Jiang family, then they proved that Yu Jinli was not only a broom star, but also their great blessing star.

The Jiang family originally got better because of Yu Jinli, Jiang Mosheng and Jiang Zhentao also because of Yu Jinli, they stayed on the line, and gradually got better.

However, they will not announce the existence of Cultivation Pills in practice, so they can only correct Yu Jinli's name from other things.

Through the special guidance of the Jiang family, many fans on the Internet really thanked Yu Jinli one after another, and regarded Yu Jinli as a lucky star of the Jiang family, even some passers-by think so.

[I really do n't understand what those people who say Yu Jinli is a broom star think. After they came to the Jiang family, the male **** 's body is getting better. Now even the nuclear power is slowly repairing, maybe One day the male **** will be completely well, even if it's not all Yu Jinli's credit, but his lucky constitution is undoubted, and it cannot be a broom star. ]

[While Yu Jinli and the male god, are they a good match? The male **** is a power player, Yu Jinli is a cardmaker, the occupations of the two just complement each other, and Yu Jinli 's own cooking skills are also great Great, when I attended the "Beauty of Ancient Food" celebration before, I saw him cooking with my own eyes, and even the chefs praised the taste. So many talented people, why do so many people vilify him? Aren't they jealous of him? ]

[Upstairs really fake? Yu Jinli knows why? Let the chef praise you? Don't look at the face of Major General Jiang. Come on. If you want to watch the live broadcast of food upstairs, I recommend you to watch the big live broadcast of "I am a koi". Then it is called real food. It's a mouthful. ]

[It's enough upstairs. Don't brush others here and advertise? We are obviously talking about Yu Jinli and the male god, we don't meet other people! ]

After the Jiang family announced the repair of Jiang Mosheng's nuclear power, it really attracted a lot of attention, of course, there is no doubt about it. After all, the nuclear power is broken and repaired. This has never happened in federal history. Many people They all felt that this was news that the Jiang family was deliberately spreading for Yu Jinli.

Of course, the Jiang family ignored those who questioned them. After Jiang Mosheng's nucleus was completely repaired, these doubts would naturally disappear.

However, the masses questioned whether the Jiang family could ignore the attitude of the military, but they could not ignore it.

The Ministry of Military heard that Jiang Mosheng 's nuclear power had been slowly repaired, and immediately sent someone to Jiang 's house. He wanted to do a check for Jiang Mosheng to see if the nuclear power was really being repaired and why. .

If a way to repair broken power nuclei can be found, it will be a good thing for the entire federation

You know, there are not a few abilities with broken nucleuses because of war each year. If these abilities do not die on the battlefield, they can only retire after returning and become ordinary people, even if the military department will be responsible for them The end of the old age, to support them for a lifetime, but from a power person to an ordinary person, the psychological gap is not affordable to anyone.

Every year, too many people commit suicide because they can't stand the gap.

If it can really solve the problem of nuclear power repair and repair, then not only can save more lives, the military force of the federation will also be more powerful.

After learning the news from the military, Jiang Zhentao called Jiang Mosheng and asked for his opinion. Jiang Mosheng's nuclear repair is because of his cultivation. This reason must not be known to outsiders, and this method is not suitable for everyone. Leaking it will only bring danger to Yu Jinli, and it will not The federation brings any benefits.

"The Ministry of Military Affairs will send someone to examine you. Is your condition suitable for the examination? If it is not suitable, I will reject it." Jiang Zhentao said.

In fact, the fact that the military can be inspected once, but the fact that Jiang Mosheng's power nuclear repair can be done, can make the masses more pragmatic, and can also block the mouths of those questioners, but these have a premise. That's the thing that Jiang Mosheng cultivates will not be hacked.

The Young General's Wife Is Mr. Lucky Chapter 230: Amazing Danmaru

"It's okay, let them come." Jiang Mosheng said.

According to his current practice, as long as the spiritual power is controlled, the federal medical equipment cannot detect the abnormality of his body, and only sees the situation of the psionic core, so there is no need to worry about it.

Now that Jiang Mosheng has said so, naturally Jiang Zhentao will not stop the doctors sent by the military department, and there is no need to worry about Jiang Mocheng, but he needs to worry about himself.

After all, I 'm still sick ", wait for the doctor to check his son. If he whimpers to check on himself, he will help him, and the situation is obviously more severe than his son's.

"They came to check your body, and they will definitely check me again." Jiang Zhentao frowned.

The military ministry wanted to come and check on his son, he could understand, but presumably someone would take this opportunity to investigate his situation.

"Dad, the toxins in your body have not been completely removed. By then, you will control the spread of it throughout your body. As long as you keep the heart from being eroded, your situation will be the same as before, but you will find it when you check it. The situation is much lighter. After the inspection, the toxins can be controlled again. "Yu Jinli said.

Qingzhuang Dan had cleared out most of the toxins in Jiang Zhentao's body at the beginning, and the remaining small part remained in his body. The removed part must not be forged, but the remaining part was disguised as The condition of being seriously ill before is still okay, but it will still be checked out a lot better.

Jiang Zhentao and Qiao Yunlan heard the words, but they felt that this method was good.

Jiang Zhentao will appear in front of the people sooner or later. Now the military doctors are prepared to reduce their mentality, and even if they are cured, they will not be so surprised.

However, the most important thing now is to find a more reasonable reason for Jiang Zhentao's illness and Jiang Mosheng's power nuclear repair.

"Actually, I have a good reason, but this mother who might need little chestnuts to help." Qiao Yunlan said suddenly.

"My mother?" Yu Jinli looked at Qiao Yunlan in puzzlement. Isn't his mother her?

Qiao Zhilan clearly saw his doubts in Yu Jinli's eyes, and it was very useful immediately. He couldn't help pinching the cheek with a good feel, and continued with a smile, "It's your biological mother."

"But she is no longer there." Yu Jinli said truthfully.

The original biological mother was gone when he was very young, otherwise he would not be bullied by the Yu family for so long.

Qiao Yunlan obviously knows this too, and some distressed little chestnuts. In fact, if she can, she doesn't want to mention little chestnut's mother again, increasing his sadness, but if you don't want to involve Yu Jinli's secrets, If so, he still needs his biological mother to help.

"It's okay, just use her name a little bit. I'm your mother too, and I will take her share to take good care of you." Qiao Zhilan said to Yu Jinli gently.

"Oh, what is your method, mother?" Yu Jinli asked curiously.

For the original mother, the original body did not have much memory. After all, it was not seen at a very young age, and there was not much sadness.

"In fact, I can explain to them like this, when Xiaolizi took care of Ah Cheng, he accidentally ate the Dandan pills, and this was left by his mother. After all, Xiaolizi's mother was gone, There are no people in the maternal family. What exactly is this pill, there is no way to check it, as long as there is such a cause, and this thing happens to be the same as the worm poison in the body, so his body will gradually recover. The reduction in worm poison allowed his broken nucleus to be blessed by misfortune, and slowly repaired it by himself. "Qiao Zhilan said what he thought of.

When Jiang Zhentao heard this, he immediately felt that the reason was very good. It could not only explain the current problem of Jiang Mosheng's nuclear repair, but also explain some inexplicable things before, but ... what does this have to do with him?

"Then how can the poison in my body be explained? Is there a second chestnut? If so, they will definitely ask the chestnut to be handed over. If there are only two, they will certainly have doubts." Jiang Zhentao said .

"It can be said that after A Sheng has eaten that thing, the body's toxins have decreased while producing antibodies, and you have injected A Sheng's blood with antibodies before the symptoms will be alleviated. If they want to ask A Sheng For blood research, we will take Ah Cheng's toxins that have not been well controlled and cleared up. It is already a risk for you once, and we will never take Ah Sheng's life to take a second risk. "Qiao Zhilan said.

It is difficult to think of such a reason in a short time.

Jiang Zhentao pondered, seriously thought, and finally agreed with this reason, saying: "Although this reason is strictly flawed, it is okay to fool them in a short time. The main thing is

There is no such precedent in our Federation, even if they want to make a comparison. "

Jiang Mosheng and Yu Jinli have no objection to this. He feels that even if the people in the military department will doubt this reason, he will give Qingdan to them for research, and they do n't understand anyway. If you do alchemy, you can't study anything.

Moreover, if people in this world really researched how to make Qingdan, it would not be a bad thing.

Therefore, the matter for the military inspection was temporarily decided in this way.

After Jiang Zhentao promised that the military department could send doctors to come, the military department was very efficient. On the afternoon of the same day, several of the most authoritative doctors were sent to the Jiang family.

Medical technology in the interstellar era has also been very developed. It is not necessary to take blood or the like for checking the body. You only need to lie in the medical warehouse and analyze the body data. You can see where there are problems and problems at a glance.

Several doctors around the big screen carefully stared at the data on the screen and the scans of Jiang Mosheng's body. The nuclear site inside the lower abdomen was scanned clearly, even the upper cracks were exposed. Be clear.

Jiang Mosheng had a whole body examination in the hospital when the nucleus was just broken. At that time, his body was full of insect worm toxins, and the nucleus was cracked to the point where it almost broke. That's why all doctors issued a critical notice to the Jiang family.

Who knows, in less than a year, Jiang Mosheng's body not only reduced a lot of toxins, but also was effectively controlled in several safer parts, even the ability to break to almost a single touch The core has also been repaired. Although the power core is still full of cracks, it is obviously not as serious as the beginning.

Several doctors looked and looked, eyes widened, apparently wondering about such a situation

"A miracle, really a miracle! It must be that the ancestors of the Jiang family were blessing his children and grandchildren, so that the Jiang family would not fall down." An old doctor sighed.

He has lived for hundreds of years. The Jiang family has seen illnesses and healed wounds for several generations, but as the first family to protect the country and defend the country, the Jiang family has joined the army in each generation and has gone to Baosteel. The frontline of the homeland defense, until the death on the battlefield, never had a deserter or exception.

Until now, the Jiang family has only two seedlings, Jiang Zhentao and Jiang Mosheng.

Seriously, if it wasn't for the two fathers and sons who were high-level and had great potential, and flung on the country and the military as much as his ancestors, he wouldn't have the heart to continue joining the army and be in danger at any time.

At that time, when he learned that Jiang Zhentao and Jiang Mosheng were both poisoned by the insect king, he even secretly wept for the Jiang family.

Obviously a family of loyalty, why do we have to reach such a point, even if Jiang Mosheng can not leave a descendant at the end, the Jiang family is likely to disappear into the federation and become history completely, which is not many people I want to see it.

Fortunately, fortunately, God has good virtues. Fortunately, the ancestors of the Jiang family were blessed, so that the Jiang family was not severed, and the Federation did not lose this most loyal family.

Seriously, even if there is no reasonable reason to explain the occurrence of these two miracles, the old doctor will think that it is the ancestors of the Jiang family who are blessing them.

The ancestors of the Jiang family exchanged their lives for federal peace. Couldn't such a merit bless their only two descendants to be safe?

Other doctors are obviously also very happy. The behavior of Bi Jingjiang's family and the popularity and ability of Jiang Mosheng also made many young people regard him as an idol, naturally he does not want his idol to die.

But not everyone thinks so.

"The recovery of Major General Jiang 's nuclear power is really gratifying, but so far, we have not seen such a precedent in the Commonwealth. Can I ask Major General Jiang how to restore the nuclear power, if this The method can be promoted, it must be the gospel of our Federation. "One of the middle-aged doctors asked with a smile.

"As a member of the Commonwealth, I naturally hope that there will be such a method that can restore the vast majority of psionic power smashers, but ... Qiao Lulan stood beside and smiled and responded.

She is also a member of the military, and she often deals with these people. "But what?" The doctor asked immediately.

"But there really is no such way." Qiao Zhilan continued.

The doctor heard that his brow could not help but frown, his face seemed to be a little displeased, but he quickly covered it, saying, "Mrs. Jiang, you also know that there are many frontline fighters in our Federation every year because of differences. The nuclear power can be broken into an ordinary person. If there is such a way to help them, then our federation will become stronger and more powerful to protect the federation. Are you right? "This doctor Both inside and outside the words imply that Qiao Zhilan wants to hide privately, regardless of the safety of the federal soldiers, and the safety of the people of the Federation. I am afraid that the Jiang family will also be hit hard.

However, how could Qiao Shoulan not hear the subtext of these words? But she didn't show any expressions that she didn't say, but she stroked her slightly swollen belly and continued: "The safety of the federal soldiers and the federal people, my Jiang family naturally comes first, or else He will not join the army for generations, and he will die in battle, but he is also lucky to be able to repair the most powerful nuclear. Really speaking, thanks to Marshal Yu

Everyone heard the words, and they were all confused. What does this matter have to do with Marshal Yu Hongrui?

"Marshal Yu personally sent the little chestnuts to our house. Ah Sheng and Xiao Lizi were in a good relationship, and they were very happy. The toxin in Ashen's body can be reduced, and the nucleus of energy can be repaired slowly. This is the blessing brought by Little Chestnut.

"Qiao Zhilan said with a smile, and did not forget to raise Yu Jinli's worth and respond to those in the Yu family. She knew that there must be a doctor arranged by Yu Hongrui, so she deliberately said this in front of these people in order to Let the Yu family know what they have missed!

After that, Qiao Shoulan told the doctors all the excuses he had previously made, and sure enough, they heard the words that they wanted Dan Wan from Yu Jinli to study.

The Young General's Wife Is Mr. Lucky Chapter 231: No reason

"Little chestnut Danmaru left it to him by his mother. Only one of them was eaten by A Sheng at the beginning, and he accidentally hit and accidentally caused the current result, so I will say that all this is a small chestnut belt. Blessing of coming. "Qiao Zhilan said with a smile.

In short, there is only one Dan Pill, and it has been eaten by Jiang Mosheng. You don't want it anymore. The middle-aged doctor was very reconciled and just wanted to say something, but was interrupted by the old doctor.

"Major General Jiang can recover. That is the gospel of our federation. Since it is because of Dan Jin's pills, I think the current methods and methods of the medical department cannot continue to treat Major General Jiang. He can only rely on himself. We will continue to fight insect worms, and we will work hard to develop antidote. "" The old doctor said seriously, and at the same time he also gave some ideas to Jiang Mosheng for examination or research in the name of all Broke, give Jiang family a clean.

Since the top doctors in the medical department said that they could not help, they naturally did not have the opportunity to come to the Jiang family for this reason.

Qiao Yunlan also understood that the old doctor was helping them, and was very grateful, "Shen Shen, you have worked hard.

"No hard work, no hard work, it's you who really work hard." Shen Lao looked at Qiao Shoulan kindly, his eyes fell on the stomach of the micro-drum that the other person had been protecting with his hands, his eyes flashed with surprise.

It seems that the hardest days of the Jiang family are really over, and soon they will welcome a new life. This is great!

The middle-aged doctor watched the interaction between Qiao Zhilan and Shen Lao, and secretly gritted his teeth, thinking that his task had not been completed and he would be punished after returning, he couldn't help it.

In any case, he also needs to get some news. Since there is nothing to get from Jiang Mosheng, isn't there another person?

The middle-aged doctor sorted out his facial expressions and said, "Mrs. Jiang, it's rare that Mr. Shen personally checked out Major General Ma Jiang. He might as well look at Marshal Jiang's injury. Everyone cares."

Qiao Yunlan glanced coldly at the middle-aged doctor, and the corner of his mouth could not help evoking a ridicule of ridicule.

She knew that this person would not be at ease. Since he wanted to see it, let him be generous. "Okay, just while Shen is here, check it for my family too. Trouble Shen is old. Qiao Yunlan said respectfully.

"No trouble, no trouble." Shen Lao returned to Qiao Zhilan with a smile, but was very dissatisfied with the middle-aged doctor, and also had a suspicion and decision.

The middle-aged doctor didn't know he had been exposed. He would wait for his dismissal notice from the First Military Hospital, but now he is happy with his planned success.

He didn't believe that Jiang Mosheng had good luck, the toxin was decreasing, and the power nuclei were still being repaired, so Jiang Zhentao could be just as lucky.

And the facts show that although Jiang Zhentao's luck is not as bad as Jiang Mosheng, it is not bad. In addition, his own poisoning is lighter than Jiang Mosheng. The situation seems to be better than Jiang Mosheng, at least it has no life. Worried.

Mr. Shen carefully examined Jiang Zhentao, and his heart became even more happy.

The disaster of the Jiang family really came to an end, so there must be nothing to stop the development of the Jiang family and shake the status of the Jiang family.

The middle-aged doctor looked at the results of the examination, and couldn't believe his face. He was about to reveal the filling. He hurriedly adjusted his expression, but still couldn't hide the surprised expression.

"The toxin in Marshal Jiang is also decreasing, don't you say that there is only one Dan Jinyu's pill. Why is Marshal Jiang's situation similar to that of Major General Jiang?" The middle-aged doctor was surprised that he couldn't control his words.

Qiao Zhilan heard that the whole expression was cold, and even his voice was cold. He asked, "What do you mean?"

The middle-aged doctor realized that he had said something wrong after speaking, but it was too late to remedy. "Li Quansheng, pay attention to your wording." Shen Lao snapped harshly.

"Sorry, I was just too surprised. Major Jiang reduced the toxin in his body because of Dan Dan provided by Yu Jinli, but Marshal Jiang was also much lighter than before, so I was surprised for a moment Then, please ask Madam Jiang not to blame. "Li Quansheng lowered his head and apologized in a hurry.

"Shouldn't it be a happy thing for my husband to reduce toxins in his body? How do I think that Dr. Li doesn't seem to be very happy?" Qiao Yunlan was so rare to hit someone, especially after she became pregnant, Happy events followed one another, keeping her in a good mood all the time, and she was rarely angry, but the performance of the doctor just now really made it hard for her to stay angry.

Even if she knows that this person is likely to be sent by someone else, she has already prepared herself, but at this time, she still can't control her temper, probably because of pregnancy.

Emotions are always prone to ups and downs.

"How is that? I am also very happy for Marshal Jiang. Marshal is the backbone of our Federation. His physical condition is related to many people, and everyone is very concerned about his situation." Li Quansheng said hurriedly.

"But how do I think Dr. Li doesn't think so?" Qiao Zhilan looked sharply at Li Quansheng, trying to control the anger in his heart.

Although Jiang Zhentao was examining his body, he was still conscious. When he saw that his wife was angry, he immediately wanted to get up and comfort Qiao Yunlan, but as a result, he just lifted half of his body and fell down again because of weakness.

At the moment when he fell down, Jiang Zhentao was a bit disgusted. He had just forgotten the condition of his body and thought it was the same as usual. Fortunately, before the doctor came, Jiang Mosheng faked his body into a state of poisoning. Otherwise, he was in bed just now, and it was totally exposed.

"Ah, don't move around." A doctor sharply saw Jiang Zhentao's movements and said quickly. Although the poisonous cord in Jiang Zhentao's body has been reduced a lot, it has spread more severely. In addition, it has been ingrained for a long time. It is not easy to cure it. A little movement may increase it.

Seeing this, Qiao Yunlan couldn't help getting angry with Li Quansheng, hurried to the bed, and looked at Jiang Zhentao in anxiety.

To be honest, she hasn't seen Jiang Zhentao's fragile appearance for a long time. Even if she knew it was fake, her son had deliberately kept these doctors from perceiving the truth, but her heart couldn't help but clenched.

This scene reminded her of Jiang Zhentao's appearance when he was carried into the medical room with poisonous hair of the military department, and when he was sent to Jiang's house after being notified of the critical condition, at that time she was really frightened. Is dreaming.

"What are you doing, what if the toxin spreads again?" Qiao Zhilan's eyes glared at Jiang Zhentao, but inside was full of worries.

Seeing his wife no longer angry, Jiang Zhentao smiled suddenly and said, "It's okay. Didn't Shen just say he was light? I haven't been able to live with you for a long time. It's not so easy to die."

"Well, what is immortal, I am not allowed to say this word in the future." Qiao Zhilan heard that, and stared harder, completely in a posture of "you dare to say one more, I want you to look good".

The other doctors didn't speak next to them. They didn't expect to come over to help check their health today, and they could still eat so much dog food, which was ... enough.

Shen Lao also just saw Jiang Zhentao's movements. He looked at him along the line of sight, and it was because of Qiao Yinlan that he was even more dissatisfied with Li Quansheng.

Although Shen Lao is not in the upper ranks of the military, but he knows something about Qing Men, and he also knows the purpose of Li Quansheng's coming with him this time. He did not want to bring the other party, but the thought of not letting them see this time , Secretly do not know what method will be used to get these news, simply took them directly to see enough.

However, now Qiao Yunlan is pregnant, and knows very little about this news. If the fetal breath is caused by anger, it will be serious.

What's more, this is by far the most healthy child in the Jiang family. Although Jiang Mosheng and Jiang Zhentao's bodies have improved a lot, they can't be guaranteed to survive 100%. If the worst happens then Situation, then this child will be the only child of the Jiang family.

Because of reason, Shen Lao was very displeased with Li Quansheng's performance. In addition, it was brought by him that made him even more unhappy.

"Xiao Liu, come here to replace Xiao Li's position and let him rest first." Shen Lao said directly to another doctor.

Although Li Quansheng was dissatisfied, he did not dare to show it, so he had to put down the instrument in his hand and hand it over to another doctor. He silently walked to the side, but did not intend to leave the room.

Regarding the cause of Jiang Zhentao's reduction of toxins in the body, he wanted to know very much, but Shen Lao did not seem to have any intention to question, and he did not have the opportunity to speak.

Until they left, they didn't question him, and he couldn't get useful information.

Since Shen Lao and they did not follow up, Jiang Zhentao and Qiao Zhilan naturally did not catch up with the initiative and said that anyway, what they want to achieve has been achieved.

The doctors of the First Military Hospital knew that he and Ah Sheng were getting better, and that their current medical skills could not solve them, and it was estimated that they would not come to disturb them for a while.

And the good reason did n't work, so there 's no need to worry about someone wanting to take their son 's blood.

During this time, they don't have to think about dealing with those who don't care, they just need to concentrate on preparing their son's engagement ceremony.

For those who have followed the trend of framed Yu Jinli on the Internet some time ago, Jiang Mosheng has dealt with it more severely, digging out the black history of those people directly, all of which can be exposed, and more serious. Then directly submitted to the military court, filed a lawsuit on the grounds of defrauding the family members of the officers, killed one hundred, and thoroughly taught those who thought that anonymous comments on the Internet could not be held responsible. It is estimated that you will weigh it before making a speech online.

Of course, these things were done by Jiang Mosheng's men. As a person about to get engaged, he was naturally unwilling to let these things pollute his engagement with Xiao Lizi.

Since those who picked up the problem have been solved, the atmosphere on the Internet is harmonious. There are news about Jiang Mosheng and Yu Jinli's upcoming engagement, and fans actively send blessings and gifts to the two.

Yu Jinli has also been very comfortable during this period of time. She broadcasts live every day, cooks, and makes business cards, so don't worry.

The Young General's Wife Is Mr. Lucky Chapter 232: Contrast "Meng"

The new year came in this harmonious atmosphere, and the engagement ceremony of Yu Jinli and Jiang Mosheng was held on the third day after the new year.

Yu Jinli has already felt the liveliness of the interstellar year in advance, and it is really a state of carnival among the people, which is more lively than when the New Year on the earth.

On the New Year's Day, there are fewer pedestrians on the street than before, because most of the shops have been closed for the New Year, and all the companies and companies are on holiday. Everyone stays at home with their families.

Or preparing for the New Year's Eve dinner, all young and carefree young couples who come out to play are carefree.

In order to have a more Chinese New Year atmosphere, and in order to make ordinary people feel the joy of making Chinese New Year's Eve, even the natural ingredients sales mall will discount the natural ingredients during this time, and the discounts of some ingredients are very low, even Orle belts are still affordable for ordinary people.

However, each person can only buy at most one, which is probably the biggest expectation of the Chinese people for the New Year.

Of course, this situation will not happen in the Jiang family. For the Jiang family who never lacks natural ingredients and has chef Yu Jinli in it, the New Year's Day is simply the happiest day, even everyone I was able to follow the blessing and taste the Chinese New Year dinner made by Mrs.

From the morning, everyone in the Jiang family, except Qiao Yunlan, began to get busy, and Zhang Diancai prepared for the New Year.

Yu Jinli was not idle. He took Zheng Peiqi and his three chefs to start processing the ingredients needed for the New Year's Eve dinner. Because the amount of cooking this time was huge, so too many ingredients needed to be processed.

Since Jiang Mosheng moved into Yu Jinli's room, it has been painful and happy every night. This is sour, and no one knows who experiences it.

Whenever hugging a beloved one, the suppressed desire in the body will rise and torture Jiang Mosheng, but he can't completely possess Yu Jinli yet, he hopes to give Xiaolizi a perfect beginning Experience can be thoroughly combined after being justified.

However, after exchanging ideas with Yu Jinli, this original desire became more and more difficult to suppress. This made Jiang Mosheng want to use a lot of self-control to barely control his impulsiveness. Kind of torture.

But even after such torture, he still didn't want to sleep with Yu Jinli, and finally managed to sleep with little chestnuts. How could he be willing to let go?

Therefore, even if he had to spend a lot of effort to control himself every night, he was unwilling to split the room, which directly led to Jiang Mosheng staying in the bathroom for a long time every morning, making Yu Jinli once thought that the other party was constipated every day. Try to stew the other person to eat something that is easy to digest and easy to eat.

If Jiang Mosheng knows this idea, the expression on his face will definitely look very good, and on the wedding night, Yu Jinli may be very miserable. "

Fortunately, although Yu Jinli will stew these things for him every day, he never said anything about constipation. Jiang Mosheng only thought that this was a love soup specially stewed by him. They will drink up happily, that is, they always want to go to the toilet after drinking.

However, compared to the love soup made by Xiao Lizi himself, how about going to the toilet more frequently?

On New Year's Eve, Jiang Mosheng came out of the bathroom again. When he arrived in the kitchen, he saw Yu Jin

Li is seriously checking with Zheng Peiqi the three ingredients needed for New Year's Eve dinner.

"Snowfish, prawns, eggplant, red ... Every time Yu Jinli said, Zheng Peiqi will accurately find the ingredients and place them on the other side. If there is something missing, you can only change it slightly. Take a look at the recipe, after all, there is no place to buy ingredients anymore, and the mall is closed.

"Mrs. Young, what do we do for dinner?" Zheng Peiqi asked curiously as he looked at the ingredients on the ground.

The New Year's Eve dinners of the past were made by their three chefs. The dishes they made were no different than usual, except that they were more abundant and the dishes were richer, making them look more traditional.

But this year's chef has become their well-made young lady, everyone is full of expectations for this year's New Year's Eve.

After all, the delicious dishes made by Chef Yu Jinli are already amazing. Now it's the New Year. I wonder what kind of surprise Mrs. Young will bring to them?

"In the case of Chinese New Year's Eve, this year we will make peacock kaiping fish, huakai rich shrimp, sautéed eggplant, colorful willow dumplings, spiced yellow croaker, jade prawns, painted dumplings, steamed Xiantao, homemade red bean rice cakes ..." After a long list of dishes with good meaning in the New Year's Eve dinner, Zheng Peiqi's eyes looked more admired to Yu Jinli.

It is indeed worthy of their young lady, just awesome, a long list of delicious foods that people can't help but listen to. If you make it, you really do n't know how delicious it is.

And the names of these dishes have a very good meaning when they are heard. Can the original dinner do the same? Zheng Peiqi said that they have learned a lot.

Sure enough, following Mrs. Young, the director had the insight.

Obviously Mrs. Shao is so younger than them, how come to think of so many rare and delicious food?

Obviously everyone is the same, and the gap is too big.

Jiang Mosheng stood at the kitchen door, Yu Jinli turned his back to him, but did not see his arrival, but the three of them, Zheng Peiqi, who saw him, saw Jiang Mosheng as soon as he was about to speak. A snoring gesture closed his mouth immediately.

Jiang Mochang didn't go in to disturb Yu Jinli to discuss the topic of New Year's Eve dinner, so he looked at it quietly, watching Yu Jinli seriously talking about New Year's Eve dishes, watching him carefully select what to do The ingredients, every move, touched his heartstrings, letting his sight keep moving with the little guy, not even moving for a second.

After finding all the ingredients for the New Year's Eve dinner, Yu Jinli informed the three members of Zheng Peiqi how to deal with it, and finally realized that Jiang Mozhan was standing at the door, and a bright smile appeared on her face.

"A Sheng, are you up?" Yu Jinli greeted happily.

"Well, I came here so early, tired?" Jiang Mosheng walked over and gently touched the soft hair and asked pettingly.

"Not tired, it 's Chef Zheng who helped me get it, and I moved my mouth." Yu Jinli enjoyed Jiang Mosheng's smooth hair, and his head even subconsciously poke into his palm, this looks like It's like a feline that enjoys shoveling feces.

Jiang Mosheng automatically ignored Yu Jinli's innocence and went on to say, "Just give it to them next time. You can rest for a while, but you still have to rely on you at night, it will be very tired."

All three Zheng Peiqi hurriedly said, "Madam, we know how to handle these ingredients, so please rest assured that we will handle them well.

Yu Jinli thought that these three people have also studied for a long time and made great progress. There should be no problem in handling the ingredients, so he gave them all to them. He followed Jiang Mosheng and left the kitchen, planning to go to the yard. Here, bask in the sun and drink tea.

Jiang Zhentao has been dared to sit in a wheelchair after being diagnosed by Shen Shen with a lot of toxins. He was pushed into the yard by his family, and he is not afraid to see other spies. After all, his body is "improving." Well.

Moreover, now is the New Year period, and even the spies have almost returned home to celebrate the New Year, and there are actually few who come to monitor the Jiang family.

When Jiang Mosheng brought Yu Jinli to the courtyard, Jiang Zhentao and Qiao Yinlan were chatting and basking in the sun. In front of him was a snack made by Yu Jinli in the morning.

Although Jiang Zhentao was sitting in a wheelchair, it was just for outsiders. His body was not really affected. He enjoyed a small snack from time to time and fed it to Qiao Zhilan's mouth, and Qiao Zhilan's face His happy smile has never disappeared.

Many servants sprinkled dog food couldn't help taking a detour. They really wanted to keep some stomachs for Chinese New Year's Eve. They didn't want to be stuffed with dog food so soon.

Suddenly Jiang Mosheng had a plan not to want the past. His parents looked too sweet and too sticky, even sticky than him and Xiaolizi.

Of course, it's not that Jiang Mosheng doesn't want to stick with Xiao Lizi, it's because the two haven't gotten engaged, and they can't be so fussy. Once they are a little sticky, they may not be able to hold it.

Since he can't be so slimy, seeing other people's slime, Jiang Mosheng is really ... unbalanced. However, the thought of my mother is pregnant, in fact, my father and his mother are similar to him, and he is about to be engaged soon, the day after tomorrow can consider "eating fish", but my father still has to tolerate for several months. In fact, it is more miserable than himself.

Although Jiang Mosheng had a lot of thoughts in his heart, on the surface, he didn't show anything at all. It was still his standard facial paralysis.

"Little chestnut, come here quickly." Qiao Yinlan saw Yu Jinli, hurriedly waved to him, and there was the pastry handed over by her husband, which she pushed out mercilessly.

"Mom, how do you feel today?" Yu Jinli asked with concern.

Because he had never been with a pregnant woman / pregnant woman before, he was very careful about the pregnant woman, and every day he would stew some soup for the pregnant woman. So Qiao Yunlan did not suffer much crime this time.

"Very good, the baby is very good. He didn't bother me. It was like when Huai Sheng was in the first place, don't look at him now he is paralyzed all day, but he can be troubled when I am in my stomach. As Yu Jinli told him something about pregnancy.

At the time when I was pregnant, Qiao Zhilan could be tossed enough, and she was skeptical every day. She was not pregnant with a child, but a mud monkey. Even at that time, she was still worried. What if I get too naughty after coming out? What if they ca n't see it?

However, it turns out that everything is too much for them.

When Jiang Mosheng was born, the child didn't cry and didn't make any noise, it was like a little adult, especially the older he grew, the more he looked like a little adult. Qiao Yunlan did not worry about everything, but she was still unhappy. Because this makes her really do not have the sense of accomplishment of raising children.

Sometimes Qiao Zhilan even wondered whether she was worried too much when she was pregnant. She was always afraid that the child was too naughty and difficult to take. Then she often told Jiang Zhentao about these concerns, and the child heard them. It will become so quiet and well-behaved, and the little child will not look lively, completely opposite to when she is in her belly.

Therefore, Qiao Zhilan was actually guilty of Jiang Mosheng.

Fortunately, Xiao Lizi came, and finally A Sheng became a normal person. She became flesh and blood and emotion. She and Jiang Zhentao really thanked Yu Jinli.

And this is the first time that Yu Jinli heard what happened to Jiang Mosheng when he was a child, or when he was not born, and he was surprised because he could never imagine how such a mature and stable Ah Sheng was born before. Is it really that naughty?

Punching in mom's belly? What kind of experience is that? I really want to see it, Yu Jinli thought silently in her heart, it must be very interesting.

Jiang Mosheng listened to his parents rushing to tell his story in front of Xiaolizi, and immediately wanted to take him away.

"He's pretty good now, maybe he had the same contrast as me after he was born." Jiang Mosheng suddenly said quietly.

Qiao Zhilan, who was talking excitedly, heard that his body was stiffened one by one, and he felt that the elder son was really worried.

The Young General's Wife Is Mr. Lucky Chapter 233: New Year's Eve Live One

"Husband, A Sheng is right. What if the baby is completely opposite to him in my stomach after birth?" Qiao Luzhi suddenly felt a little worried.

At first, when the eldest son was in her stomach, she couldn't do anything wrong, but after she came out, she was so good that she didn't even have the chance to worry about it.

And now the second son is very quiet in her stomach, so that she did not suffer at all, but in case he learns what contrasts his brother came to, she may have sinned after she was born.

Jiang Zhentao watched his wife's expression even become embarrassed, and immediately gave the oldest son a stunned glance, hurriedly appeasing, "Ganger, don't worry, our child will not be so noisy, if he is really so noisy, I will He, he's honest, not to mention this isn't there still A Sheng and Xiao Lizi, they will certainly help take care of the baby. "

"Mom, I will take care of your baby." Yu Jinli said quickly.

He has never taken care of a baby, and he is still very interested and looking forward to it.

Qiao Zhilan heard the words and realized that she and Jiang Zhentao are not two people. They also have the eldest son and eldest daughter-in-law. They can also help take care of their younger brother. If the younger son is really naughty then

Then let the eldest son scare him with that expressionless face and see if he dares to be naughty?

Thinking of this, Qiao Zhilan finally felt a little relieved. He was almost scared to death by the words of his eldest son.

The elder son was always silent, and suddenly his belly became dark, which was scary enough.

However, she still hopes that the baby in his stomach can be as well-behaved as he is now, and it is better to be as cute as a little chestnut, and never be as naughty as his brother said.

However, good and bad spirits, when this little son was born, the Jiang family had one more mixed-world demon king, making the Jiang family restless every day. Every time he wanted to poke him, he would be caught by his pair. Watery eyes narrowed and he couldn't move. Every time at that time, Qiao Yunlan was anxious to put him back in his stomach and rebuild it. However, these are the last words.

The life of the Jiang family is now very relaxed and comfortable. The toxins in Jiang Mosheng and Jiang Zhentao are expected to be completely eliminated. Jiang Mosheng and Yu Jinli are about to be engaged soon. The baby in Qiao Zhilan's belly is still a few months away. She will also be born, and Che will become better and better.

However, Jiang Mosheng and Jiang Zhentao both know that the beauty now is only temporary. After the New Year's Eve, I am afraid there are still many things that they need to deal with, and many people may not hold back.

However, these are the responsibilities of the two of them. They will handle everything and block everything out of the Jiangjiamen so that their beloved can continue to live as easily and comfortably as they are now.

Jiang Zhentao and his son thought tacitly in their hearts,

The Jiang family rarely enjoyed a leisurely day without any interruption. The lunch was made by Zheng Peiqi and the three. Since the afternoon, Yu Jinli is preparing for the New Year's Eve. Tired, saying nothing involved him in making lunch.

After lunch, the family slept for a beautiful afternoon nap, and then Jiang Mosheng followed Yu Jinli to the kitchen, ready to give him a hand, so that he could help more, so that his little guy would not be so tired.

Even if you know that Yu Jinli is a practitioner, you wo n't feel tired easily, and even if you are really tired, you can get rid of most of your spiritual energy, not to mention, cooking is also a pleasure for Yu Jinli Things will not be as hard as he thought, but Jiang Mosheng will still be distressed.

However, Yu Jinli is still very useful for her lover's concern.

Starting in the afternoon, Yu Jinli will marinate a few of the more time-consuming dishes to make in the evening, and also make noodles and dumplings.

After entering the kitchen, Yu Jinli inspected the ingredients processed by the three Pei Zheng, praised the three and opened the Xingbo, released a message about the live broadcast of New Year's Eve, and opened the live broadcast room.

He decided to spend all afternoon in the kitchen processing ingredients related to New Year's Eve and making New Year's Eve meals and broadcasting it live. The fans on the other side of the online guidance screen who also want to make New Year's Eve dinner.

As soon as this news was released, it immediately attracted the response of countless fans. The number of viewers in the live broadcast room reached hundreds of thousands in a short time. After the intelligent management robot of Xingyuan Live Broadcasting Network found that Yu Jinli started the live broadcast, he His live broadcast room was pushed to the most prominent recommended position on the homepage of the website

Since Yu Jinli's live broadcast became hot, even the traffic of the Xingyuan Live Website has increased greatly, and now it can be regarded as a relatively well-known big website.

Yu Jinli 's live room, which is directly recommended by Xingyuan Live Network, has a faster influx of fans, and the number has continued to rise. Yu Jinli watched that the number of viewers was changing every second, and it was quite surprised. , But also very happy, which shows that his fans will be more and more, and the power of faith will naturally be more and more.

Now Yu Jinli 's live broadcast tools are no longer just a live broadcast website, but more professional live broadcast equipment. These devices not only have the function of live broadcast, but also have more other better functions, especially for the anchor Facial blur is Yu Jinli's favorite feature.

When he was broadcasting live, he always processed the ingredients and put it at his fingertips. During the live broadcast, he just made the word directly. He didn't need to move, so it was relatively easy to show his face.

But now he needs to walk around in the kitchen, take this and that, and then it becomes much more difficult to hide his face.

However, after switching to professional equipment, there is a feature that the face is blurred during live broadcast, that is, even if the anchor person appears under the camera, the face is blurred, and you cannot see what the anchor 's face looks like. In this way, this is also specially designed for those who do not want to show their faces.

This is the first time that Yu Jinli has used such a professional device. It took only a long time to debug it. In the end, Jiang Mosheng helped to get it done.

After setting the face slightly blurred, the live broadcast officially started.

Fans watched the angle of view on the screen suddenly increased a lot, and they were a bit uncomfortable at first. They thought they had entered the wrong live broadcast room. After all, when they watched the live broadcast before, the field of vision was only the size of the stove. Now they are zoomed in sharply. To the whole kitchen, there was no sign, no wonder.

But when we heard Yu Jinli's familiar soft noise, everyone was sure that they didn't go wrong in the room, so they became excited one by one, and the barrage brushed very quickly.

[Koi big, have you changed your live broadcast equipment? The view is much wider, and you can see the whole picture of the kitchen. It is great, and you should have changed the equipment. ]

Wow, is this the host 's kitchen? It 's so big. It feels much bigger than the room I live in. Do you still need a cleaner? The one I used to go to university will clean very well. Wages, as long as you eat. ]

[Movement, you can finally see a big picture, curious about what it looks like, the voice is so soft and soft, and it must be very cute and cute. ]

Everyone saw the barrage that flashed on the big screen, and immediately remembered that they were very curious before, and they all sent a barrage for Yu Jinli to show his face.

Yu Jinli was squatting under the stovetop to select the ingredients to be prepared. She saw a barrage of flashes on the screen in front of him and couldn't help smiling.

The new live broadcast equipment is much more advanced than the website's own. Even if Yu Jinli is not in front of the stove, she can see the barrage sent by fans anytime, anywhere, and respond to fans' questions at any time. Dead end.

Seeing fans want to see what he looks like, Yu Jinli suddenly felt a bit of bad taste in her heart, deliberately lowered her head, and said, "I'm afraid you will be disappointed.

Fans heard that they immediately misunderstood, thinking that Yu Jinli was worried that she was ugly, so she never dared to show her face, and immediately sent a barrage to comfort him.

[Big, big, we like the food you and you make, not your looks, we still love you. ]

[If you do n't want to show your face, we do n't watch it. Anyway, the cooking is so good, we ca n't see it anymore. ]

[Greatly, we really like yours, nothing else. ]

Looking at the warm consolation of the fans, Yu Jinli warmed her heart slowly, slowly raised her head, and stood up, letting herself appear in the camera, her mouth rising, and a bright smile.

The screen in the live room was quiet for a moment. When fans saw Yu Jinli standing up, they held their breath unconsciously, thinking in their hearts, and after seeing the big looks, if anyone expressed this, Disappointed or attacked, how can they comfortably and refute those sunspots.

As a result, who knows, when they stood up, they saw ... a vague face, could not see anything at all, and didn't mention it at a stretch, almost strangled by themselves.

[Great, what a ghost is on your face, why is it fuzzy? ]

[Great, you lied, you didn't plan to show us at all from the beginning, did you? You're still laughing, don't think that there is a mosaic on my face, I can't see you laughing. ]

[Big, you've gone bad, and you'll be happy with us too, no, the baby has a little mood, and needs great food to get better. ]

[Greatly, the baby's heart is hurt, and he won't believe others anymore, unless he has a great food to heal. ]

After learning that they had been "played", the fans started to make "small emotions" one after another, begging for Yu Jinli's food to be restored.

It is rare to have a bad taste once. I didn't expect it would lead to such a result, which also made Yu Jinli unexpected.

"Just a joke with everyone, don't get angry, today I will teach you to make some simple and delicious New Year's Eve dinner, you can also try to make it at home by yourself, very simple, but also a must-eat Yu Jinli said with a smile.

Although the fans also want to see what Yu Jinli looks like, they are worried that the other person is really ugly. Once they really show their faces, they are causing the ridicule of the sunspots, which is not good.

They fans will definitely not dislike the big ones, but the sunspots mixed with the fans are not necessarily, so it is better to have one more thing and one less thing. With that time and energy, it is better to look at the greatly cooked food.

The Young General's Wife Is Mr. Lucky Chapter 234: New Year's Eve Live II

Even if you ca n't eat it in reality, the holographic mode can still be tasted. This New Year has been a delicious experience.

As a result, some fans who did n't buy or could n't afford natural foods dragged their families to watch Yu Jinli 's live broadcast, waiting for the anchor to do it, so they hurried to try it in holographic mode.

On New Year's Eve, I can always be accompanied by a large live broadcast, and I can eat a large Chinese New Year's Eve dinner. It is definitely much happier than the dark food I cook!

As a result, the number of people watching the live broadcast has increased.

"A kind of food that must be available during the Chinese New Year is dumplings. Once the dumplings are homophonic \ 'jiaozi', it means the moment when the new year intersects with the old year. Secondly, the dumplings are shaped like ingots, meaning the new year is fortune-making , Sanlai dumplings have fillings, which makes it easy for people to pack a variety of auspicious things in order to put people's hopes for the new year. "Yu Jinli side put a variety of prepared ingredients next to it, so that they can do it later. Stuffing, while explaining the traditional customs of eating dumplings to the fans in the live room.

This is his first New Year in this world. He doesn't know much about the New Year customs here. As for relying on the memory of the original body? The original body didn't know as much as he did.

Therefore, Yu Jinli made New Year's Eve dinner in accordance with the custom of the New Year on the earth. Anyway, this world also extends from the earth. Most of the people of the Federation are descendants of Huaxia.

However, the fans did hear this kind of food for the first time. Based on what Yu Jinli did before, everything was delicious. Everyone was full of expectations for dumplings. They all wanted to know what the dumplings were. What a wonderful moral.

[Dumpling? This is the first time I have heard that it is big, and it is also a custom of ancient people to eat dumplings in the New Year

?

Anyone who has followed Yu Jinli from the beginning and watched his live broadcast knows that Yu Jinli knows a lot about things related to the ancient earth, including the habits of some ancient people, and some extinct animals and plants on the ancient earth And even a few cultural customs are well understood.

If they do n't see that the tools and technologies that they use are all in their world, they all think that they are actually ancient Earth people, and they are broadcasting live through time and space.

Of course, technology has not yet reached that level, but Yu Jinli's image in the hearts of fans is very high, she is a good cook, and she is a school tyrant. The amount of knowledge about ancient earth is comparable to some specialized studies of these. scholar.

They even want to know how they seem to be very young, and how they have achieved so many results are just typical of "other children".

"Yes, the ancient earth people eat dumplings every New Year. Of course, this is only a custom of the people of Huaxia. However, as Huaxia becomes more and more important internationally, many people in other countries will also learn about Huaxia. People celebrate the Spring Festival and eat dumplings. Today I will teach you to make some delicious and delicious dumplings. "Yu Jinli smiled with the fans during the Chinese New Year's Spring Festival, and unconsciously prepared all the ingredients in her hand. .

Distribute the ingredients that need to be made into dumplings to Zheng Peiqi, and let them chop all of them for use, while he is mainly responsible for making the dough for dumplings.

"Today I will teach you how to make colored willow dumplings. The colored willow dumplings are colored noodles. Generally, the dumplings made by others use white noodles directly, but for fun, you can also make noodles into various kinds. Color, and all kinds of vegetable juice need to be tinted, like this one in my hand is green vegetables, its color is cyan, the squeezed juice is also cyan, you can mix it into the dough, you can It 's made into cyan dough. "Yu Jinli made it as she explained, slowing down as much as possible, so that fans can see more clearly, understand it, and even make it together.

In addition to green vegetable juice, Yu Jinli also prepared purple, yellow, red, and blue vegetable juices, and made colored dough one by one. Five colored doughs are arranged on the chopping board, plus no vegetables are added. Juicy raw white dough, lined up, looks extraordinarily cute.

Yu Jinli pointed to the white dough without any vegetable juice and said, "This is the most commonly used dough. Most people make dumplings directly using this kind of dough. Be careful not to add too much at once. Water should be added little by little to prevent too much water from forming noodles. "

Immediately after Yu Jinli's remarks were finished, someone immediately made a crying expression on the barrage. [Large, I add too much water. What should I do if the whole surface is sticky? ]

Yu Jinli looked at the barrage and said with a smile: "Then add some noodles, if there is more water, then add some noodles, if there are more noodles, add some water, and start making May not be very skilled at the time, but slowly just fine.

Some fans did as Yu Jinli said. As a result, there was more water to add noodles, more noodles continued to add water, and more water continued to add noodles. At that time, I found that the dough in my hands was a full n circles thicker than expected.

Many fans took photos of the dough they made and shared them with everyone on the live screen. Others took small videos. The various incidents they encountered made other fans and Yu Jinli laugh a lot. It is more harmonious.

This is what it looks like, and it is a new year atmosphere for all the people of the Commonwealth, which makes Yu Jinli feel novel.

"The dough is fine, then we will start to make the fillings." Yu Jinli said with a smile, just at this time Zheng Peiqi and the three had already chopped the fillings.

Because there are many people eating at home and their tastes are not the same, Yu Jinli is preparing to prepare a variety of fillings and pack more dumplings so that the servants can taste it.

Yu Jinli chose three types of vegetarian fillings and five types of meat fillings. Because the peculiar person generally prefers to eat meat, and the amount of food is larger than the average person, he has prepared more meat fillings.

Some fans have followed Yu Jinli for a short time. Seeing that he has cooked many kinds of dishes, some of them have mixed many ingredients for cooking, but it is definitely the first time that Yu Jinli has seen so many ingredients. They are chopped so much and mixed together.

To be honest, it doesn't look very beautiful like this, so many fans muttered in their hearts, especially the new fans.

Is it really edible? Mixing so many ingredients is simply a waste. Many fans see the pain in the meat. They are all precious natural ingredients bought with money. It is too wasteful for this anchor to mess up.

Therefore, there are also many new viewers on the barrage to sue Yu Jinli.

[This live broadcast will not be a show of favor, bloggers? Is it really edible? Is this simply waste? ]

[The anchor is actually here to show off your wealth, right? The kitchen is so big, so many natural foods are prepared, and it 's so bad to play around, even if you have money, you ca n't spoil the food. ]

[Are there enough beeps upstairs? It 's his freedom how to use the ingredients that the anchor bought himself. Where can I get your hands and fingers here, let 's talk about it, although these do n't look good, but I just said that it 's all stuffing. When it comes to dumplings, it is naturally finely chopped.

[Waiting for everyone to be beaten. I thought that when I first watched cooking for the first time, I also had all kinds of doubts and various feelings of dark cooking. As a result, my face was swollen. ]

For a while, there were all kinds of remarks on the screen, but fans who watched Yu Jinli 's live broadcast are defending him, even if they are a little unconfident about this dumpling, and even think that it may overturn this time, but the surface Shang still firmly supports him.

Yu Jinli naturally saw these barrage, but she did not intend to explain it. Anyway, after waiting for you to taste it, you will know whether it is delicious or not. This is more effective than any explanation.

Yu Jinli put the required ingredients into the same pot, and then added various seasonings such as salt and soy sauce, mixed them together, and made about ten pots at a time, because he didn't want to delay everyone's time to watch the live broadcast. So, I did n't continue to do it. The rest left Zheng Peiqi to do it.

Zheng Peiqi and the three always followed Yu Jinli and watched carefully. They didn't let it go, so when they let them make the filling, everyone was eager to try it.

"The filling is prepared, then we will make the dough. For beginners, the production of dough may be a bit more troublesome, but as long as you practice more, you can skillfully make round and beautiful dough." Yu Jinli Now I have enjoyed the white dough and carefully demonstrated it to the fans, so that the people who are working together in front of the screen can keep up with his speed.

Knead the dough into long strips, then cut into small batches, and finally use a rolling pin to roll them into a round dough.

Yu Jinli has slowed down as much as possible, even the steps of how to roll it into the skin are clear, but when the fans really tried it themselves, they looked ruthlessly: really good difficult.

No matter how they make it, this little dough just can't make Yu Jinli's round and thin crust, either angular or horny, or rolled and broken, it can't be used at all.

Yu Jinli taught it over and over again, and couldn't teach everyone, she had to say, "This requires a lot of practice, and you will become proficient.

He used the white dough to teach everyone, did a demonstration, the dough has been piled up, and the next step is to make dumplings.

The three people Zheng Peiqi were preparing the fillings, while curiously watching Yu Jinli rolling the dough, learning secretly, now they see that the other party has started to pack, and they want to observe and study up close.

Yu Jinli also found the three people's hot eyes, and then brought them over with a smile, and taught them on the spot. The fans in front of the screen saw all kinds of envy, jealousy and envy.

"It's not that difficult to make dumplings. It's still the same sentence. Practice more and practice makes perfect." Yu Jinli first demonstrated a few times, and then corrected some of the errors of the three Zheng Peiqi by hand, watching them model their bags. After having a sample, it speeds up the movements on the hand.

Originally, the dumplings, which looked like ingots, were very popular with fans, but now they were stunned when they saw Yu Jinli's dumplings for almost a second.

The Young General's Wife Is Mr. Lucky Chapter 235: Raw dumplings are not delicious

[Is it still human's speed? It feels like the eyes are closed and opened, and the big dumplings are wrapped. How can I watch such a simple action, but it 's so difficult for me to do it. Am I a + -grade hand disabled? ? Cover your face and cry.jpg]

[Oh my god, it 's a big deal. I wo n't even roll a dough, let alone make dumplings, but the big ones are so cute. It 's a pleasure to watch big dumplings. ]

(Compared to freshman one, I really have severe hand disabilities, see you by hand.)

Fans have sent a barrage to sigh about the speed of Yu Jinli's dumplings. I saw so many traps and noodles. Everyone thinks that even if they are packaged for one day, they may not be finished, but now there are no such worries. .

At the speed of this big dumpling, it will definitely be finished soon, even if the speed of rolling the dough is relatively slow.

However, everyone soon learned that Yu Jinli not only made dumplings fast, but also rolled noodles faster. She almost put the agent under the rolling pin, and then it became a thin noodle. Everyone can't see how to do it, and it is very popular, it looks like an art. At this time, fans realized that the speed of rolling out the noodles before it was greatly slowed down to show them, and the real strength of it has just emerged.

Watching Yu Jinli's various-colored dumplings, the fans drooled, and they were even more anxious to open the holographic mode to try it, and then the entire face was white.

Fans who have tried dumplings hold a bite of dumplings in their hands, and the mouth in their mouth wants to swallow, and they feel sorry to vomit, so they keep their strange expressions and strange expressions in their hearts. Brushing the same barrage at the same time:

It 's big, it 's really overturned. So many ingredients are mixed together, and it 's still not delicious. What can I do? How can you comfort me so much?

The sunspots even felt that they had found an opportunity, and they came out one after another, slamming Yu Jinli's dumplings too unpalatable and more unpleasant than nutrients, simply deceiving fans to give rewards and the like.

During the process of Yu Jinli making dumplings, he also occasionally looked up at the barrage, just to see these sunspots attacking his dumplings, and suddenly he was a bit frightened.

When fans saw this expression of Yu Jinli, they immediately felt distressed, and they didn't care whether the dumplings were delicious or not. They immediately sent a barrage to start playing sunspots to comfort Yu Jinli.

[Daily, you don't care about what the sunspots say, they are jealous and you are very popular and deliberately make troubles. In fact, the dishes are very very delicious. ]

[Great, don't worry, even if there is a mistake by the super chef, even if the mistake is made this time, you can't deny that the great cooking skills are great! ]

[Greatly, we will always support you. ]

Fans applauded Yu Jinli, and the rewards came one by one. The entire public screen was almost occupied by the rewards, and they were very powerful.

These watching Yu Jinli are warm and cried, he just choked just because I didn't expect everyone to start trying so eagerly, and said with a chuckle to the fans: "The dumplings are raw now, they can't Eat, you have to cook it before you eat it. "

Seeing these barrages, Yu Jinli knew that everyone would be tempted to try it now. As a result, it would be unpalatable to eat raw noodles, but he was also blamed for not telling everyone the correct way to eat.

Yu Jinli looked at the dumplings that had been packed. He originally intended to wrap them now, and everyone came down to eat together at night. As a result, after seeing the fans so eager, he decided to try out the drawer for fans and A Sheng first. .

While directing Zheng Peiqi to boil water, Yu Jinli continued to eat popular dumplings with fans.

The fans heard this, and then they suddenly realized that at the same time they secretly breathed a sigh of relief. It turned out that they were mistaken. Now they are raw, naturally they are not delicious. They will be delicious when they are cooked. Must be boutique!

So fans started looking forward to the taste of the dumplings after they were cooked?

In the process of boiling water, Zheng Peiqi and the three of them continued to make dumplings, while Yu Jinli prepared some dipping materials so that they could dip when they would eat dumplings.

"A Sheng, do you want to eat garlic?' Yu Jinli turned and asked Jiang Mosheng. "No. "Jiang Mosheng shook his head.

He didn't really like the weird garlic.

Yu Jinli first prepared a small sauce made of vinegar and sesame, and then prepared the sauce with garlic and paprika, lined up. For fans who like to eat different flavors, Choose your own.

Fans were curious as Yu Jinli was busy there.

"These are dipping sauces. When the dumplings are cooked, everyone can dip them to taste more delicious," Yu Jinli said with a smile.

After the hot water was boiled, Yu Jinli dropped the first white dumplings into the pot. As for the color, that was their staple food for the New Year's Eve.

The chubby dumplings kept rolling up and down in boiling water, and the fans' eyes were attracted to it. After all, I saw Yu Jinli 's super-fast rolling noodles and dumplings, and then Zheng Peiqi had nothing to do with them. Surprised, might as well watch the anchor dumplings.

When the dumplings were not poured into the pot, they were still white and fat. As a result, after the dumplings were put into the pot, they were slightly discolored. They were no longer pure white, but they were slightly yellow, and they did not look so bulging. .

But soon, everyone saw that the dumplings bulged like they were inflated, and they all floated on the water, constantly being pushed by the boiling water and tumbling, making them even more lovely.

"Vegetable stuffed dumplings will be cooked when the water is boiled, and the dumplings will swell. If it is meat stuffed, you need to order a few times to make it easier to cook." Yu Jinli will pay attention to the dumplings. Some things have been explained in detail, for the fans before the live broadcast, and for the three of Peggy Zheng.

After the dumplings were cooked, Yu Jinli put them out, partly placed in front of the camera for fans to taste holographically, and the other part was given to Jiang Mosheng.

"A Sheng, try it." Yu Jinli smiled and passed the dumplings and dipping sauce together.

When the fans saw this, they had all kinds of envy and envy for the subwoofer that was always able to follow Dawei. They also wanted to be able to follow Dawei all the time, so that they could eat big cooked food at any time. So why aren't they so lucky?

Forget it, tears when you think about it a lot, let's eat a big meal to comfort the little soul of Yousang.

So fans and Jiang Mosheng picked up chopsticks at the same time and quietly observed Jiang Mosheng's correct way of eating.

Jiang Mosheng clamped a dumpling dipped in dipping sauce, and then put it in his mouth. The flexibility of the crust and rich insets, as well as the dipping sauce, made the dumplings richer in taste and flavor. With other stir-fried dishes, you can enjoy a taste feast.

"Is it delicious?" Yu Jinli asked expectantly.

After this dumpling came out, I handed it to Jiang Mosheng the first time. He hadn't eaten it himself yet. I wonder how it tastes?

Jiang Mocheng smiled and clamped a dumpling, dipped the dipping material, and then blown it to Yu Jinli's mouth, and said with a smile, "It's very delicious."

Yu Jinli took a satisfied bite to eat, and the long-lost dumplings let him narrow his eyes with happiness, enjoying it carefully.

I have n't eaten dumplings for a long time. Every time I eat, I ca n't help but praise the inventor of dumplings. He 's so smart.

The fans who got the correct way to eat dumplings were also surprised by the taste of dumplings. Although they can rarely eat the realistic dishes of Yu Jinli's old days, they have also eaten a lot in the holographic mode. They can only eat dishes every time, and they rarely have staple foods. Although those dishes are very The taste is so delicious that it can't stop, but because there is no staple food, I always feel a little missing.

And now, until the dumplings are eaten, fans don't realize that what was previously missing is made up.

Obviously they are just dumplings, but they not only eat rich fillings that are comparable to several dishes, but also taste the staple food. The combination of staple food and dishes is king.

As a result, they didn't have time to send out the barrage, and they kept eating the dumplings in holographic mode. Fortunately, everyone will not feel full in the holographic mode, otherwise one by one will definitely be "supported"

The three of Zheng Peiqi wrapped dumplings, while still secretly looking at Jiang Mo ... the dumplings in his hands. In fact, they really want to taste the taste of this food called "Dumplings" made by Madam Shao, because they are the first time they have seen a variety of natural ingredients minced together and wrapped in one by one. In the thin crust, I don't know how the mixture tastes.

Yu Jinli naturally also noticed the three people 's eyesight, thinking that although everyone just finished lunch, it is estimated that they will eat late, and they will definitely be hungry in the afternoon, so they will put another pot of dumplings in preparation for everyone Try it.

After the second pot of dumplings came out, Yu Jinli left a plate for the three of Zheng Peiqi to taste, and the rest was given by Jiang Mosheng to Jiang Zhentao and Qiao Zhilan.

This time Yu Jinli was stuffed with meat, because Qiao Linlan liked meat quite recently. He no longer vomited the smell of meat when he started to feel sick.

Maybe the baby needs energy to start growing, so every time Qiao Zhilan can eat a lot of meat. The three Zheng Peiqi finally tasted the taste of dumplings, and they were very surprised. They had always admired Yu Jinli's cooking skills, but whenever they thought it was already very amazing, Madam Young could always give it again. They were pleasantly surprised and their worship continued to escalate, and now it is almost as if the young lady is the leader.

It is not an exaggeration to say that even if Jiang Mosheng, Jiang Zhentao and Yu Jinli issue one order at the same time, they will definitely listen to Yu Jinli first.

Of course, in this respect, the four members of the Jiang family will not have any differences, and they are not worried about Yu Jinli's internal division.

Because today is New Year's Eve, a day of great reunion, and most of the servants of the Jiang family are children, and many generations have lived in the Jiang family. For Jiang Zhentao, these are also their families.

Every new year, everyone actually spends together, which can make the Jiang family's old house lively. Because of the large number of people, Yu Jinli prepared a lot of fillings and dumpling skins, but after he wrapped a part, he gave the rest to Zheng Peiqi, and he began to prepare other Chinese New Year dishes. Already.

The Young General's Wife Is Mr. Lucky Chapter 236: Worship elders in the new year

Although the new year of the interstellar keeps the tradition of the New Year, it doesn't keep the custom of the Spring Festival Gala. Therefore, at night, the whole family will just gather together, have a good meal and have a good chat.

Of course, although there is always something missing in the New Year without the Spring Festival Gala, for people in this world, it is a rare day for the family to reunite, especially some people in special positions may not have the opportunity to go home all year round. , And the Chinese New Year may be the only day they can go home and reunite.

So the New Year is still very important in the hearts of the people.

In previous years, this day was also a rare day for the Jiang family to rest and reunite. Three chefs, Chef Zheng, cooked a sumptuous Chinese New Year dinner, and then the servants were able to taste it together. Thankful words, red envelopes, this New Year is over.

But this year after Yu Jinli's arrival is destined to become richer and more "delicious".

Yu Jinli spent all afternoon preparing all the New Year's Eve meals, and the sun outside has already returned. He directed the three chefs Zheng to cook the dumplings while preparing the New Year's Eve meals. They took it out.

The three Zheng Peiqi finally knew what the real New Year's Eve dinner was, and in their eyes, they were astonishing in the eyes of the people of the whole Han Dynasty.

Qiao Yunlan was carefully guarded by Jiang Zhentao, the spouse of his wife, and went to the table. He couldn't help but exclaimed when he saw the rich dishes on the table.

"These are made from little chestnuts?" Qiao Lulin's face was full of surprises, and he wanted to try every dish.

"All of them were cooked by Mrs. Young, and we only played a few hands next to it." Zheng Peiqi smiled proudly.

"Little chestnut, it's really hard for you to cook so many dishes." Qiao Shoulan took Yu Jinli's hand and said distressed.

Yu Jinli smiled shyly and said, "It's easy to do without hard work."

"Is this ... a dumpling?" Qiao Zhilan looked at a few plates of colorful dumplings on the table and said immediately. She had just eaten Yu Jinli's dumplings in the afternoon, and the taste really made her unforgettable. She ate a plate without holding back a person. Now she sees that the dumplings are similar to the dumplings except the color , Could not help asking.

"This is called colored willow dumplings. It's a dough made of vegetable juice and noodles of different colors." Yu Jinli explained to Qiao Yinglan carefully.

There are only four people left in the Jiang family: Jiang Zhentao, Qiao Yinlan, Jiang Mosheng, and Yu Jinli. Everyone is not particular about it, so they sit down and have a reunion dinner.

Hundreds of years ago, the Jiang family was also a large family with a large personal population. When the New Year is celebrated, it is the most lively time for the Jiang family.

But because the ancestors of the Jiang family were all soldiers, they rushed to the front line of defending the country, including the girls who were not allowed to frown.

But how dangerous is the front line of defending the country and defending the country. They protect the small family while protecting everyone. Gradually, the Jiang family has fewer and fewer people. Increasingly deserted.

Jiang Zhentao and Jiang Zhentao's father are the only seedlings of the Jiang family. The Jiang family has not had the situation of Shuangding for several generations, but they did not expect the generation of Jiang Zhentao. When the eldest son was about to start a family, he was pregnant again. Had a second child.

If this child of Qiao Yinlan can be successfully born, then the "mantra" of the Jiang family's only seedling can be broken. At that time, Yu Jinli and Jiang Mocheng can raise a few more children. I believe it won't be long. Jiang Home may be lively again.

Jiang Zhentao and Qiao Yunlan are all looking forward to this day. I believe the ancestors of the Jiang family will feel relieved when they see this day.

Jiang's housekeepers came to the table, and Yu Jinli let the remaining dumplings Zheng Peiqi and others cook and share with others, and the servants already stared anxiously at the kitchen.

Since I learned that I can eat the dishes and dumplings made by Mrs. Young, everyone is looking forward to the evening. Although I know that most of these dumplings are made by Zheng Peiqi, they are made by Mrs. Young himself. It's no different from the lady's bag, at least it's ugly, but it tastes good enough.

Therefore, on this day, the Jiang family was filled with the excitement and joy of the Spring Festival, especially during the New Year's Eve, and happiness was at its peak.

Because there is no Spring Festival Gala, everyone does not have to keep the old age to Lingzhan. After eating New Year's Eve, they return to their rooms to rest. After all, the next day is the new year, and they need to visit some elders.

There are no elders in the Jiang family now, but because Jiang Zhentao is a marshal of the military and has a high position, many people will come to visit him in previous years.

But now Jiang Zhentao is ill in bed and needs to be kept in bed. There are Shen Lao's test results before him. This year he should have a clean year.

And Qiao Yunlan is pregnant now, and it is not convenient to go out. Jiang Zhentao also needs someone at home to take care of him. Of course, Qiao Yunlan does n't have to go out, so he gave the task of visiting the elders to Jiang Mosheng and Yu Jinli.

"Little chestnut, whoever gives you the red envelope will just accept it. Follow A Sheng. If you do n't want to talk, you can just let A Sheng handle it. Some people do n't need to bother them if they say something bad." Joe Wei Lan told Yu Jinli before the two left.

Yu Jinli is now their Jiang family. The day after tomorrow they will be formally engaged, so it is reasonable and reasonable for Jiang Mosheng to take Yu Jinli out to visit his elders.

Some elders of the Jiang family usually do not associate with them, but during the Chinese New Year, they still had to visit for courtesy, so Qiao Yunlan told Yu Jinli that way.

Fortunately, there was Jiang Mosheng, and no one dared to give Yu Jinli a face. Those people who saw Jiang Mosheng were not afraid to tremble with fear, and they wanted to take the opportunity to find the fault? how is this possible?

After visiting the so-called elders, Jiang Mosheng and Yu Jinli visited several real elders who had good relations with the Jiang family, including the Tang family.

After visiting all the elders' homes, Yu Jinli pulled the sleeves of La Jiang Mosheng and said, "A Sheng, I want to see Master Carmon,"

Since he went to school, there is very little time to come back to Master Carmon. Too many things happened a while ago, causing him to want to come over all the time, no time, just to take advantage of the New Year today to go to the elders To celebrate the New Year, he went to Master Kamon, and by the way, to the New Year.

In fact, even if Yu Jinli didn't say, Jiang Mosheng was going to take him there. No matter how much, Master Carmen was regarded as the teacher of the enlightenment of Little Lizi here, and Master Carmen had a little relationship with the Jiang family. Will refuse.

The two went to the place where Master Carmon lived together.

Master Carmon likes to live alone. Even during the Chinese New Year, he still didn't like liveliness. His assistants went home for Chinese New Year. Instead, he was more comfortable to stay alone.

However, it was only the first day of the new year, and two guests were welcomed, which made him look bad and his face always smelly, but his mild eyes betrayed his true emotions at the moment.

"New Year's Eve, you don't have a good New Year at home, what are you going to run out of?" Master Carmon said proudly, while he was very honest and actively opened the door for them.

Yu Jinli looked at the door that had been opened ten meters away from her, and the corners of her mouth suddenly raised, hanging a sweet smile, and from the space button, she took out the food prepared for Master Carmon and said with a smile: Come and give the teacher a new year. "

"For what year, I thought you forgot me after going to school. I haven't been here for a long time, haven't I read a book well, worried that I can't answer my questions?" .

At this time, there was a faint smell in the air, which was different from the smell he had ever smelled before. Master Carmon kept his face calm, but drew his nose secretly, trying to identify the source of the scent. Gathered in the basket held by Yu Jinli.

The scent emanates from here, and Master Carmon observes calmly.

"How can you? Teacher, you can just ask questions. You tell me, I have done it well. I have now seen the D-Class Beast Encyclopedia." Yu Jinli replied with a smile, totally not worried about being mastered by Carmon Spot checks on academic issues.

Master Carmon did a few spot checks on the spot. Seeing that Yu Jinli was so eager to answer, her eyes became more satisfied and gentle, but on the surface, she still looked indifferent, saying a word of praise.

Yu Jinli and Jiang Mosheng both knew Master Carmon's character, so they didn't care about it.

Master Carmon has been observing the basket secretly, waiting for Yu Jinli to actively introduce what is in the basket, to see what he took from the space button when he entered the door, it should be given to him, but until Now he has no intention of speaking, which makes him a little anxious.

"What does it look like you carry a basket." Master Carmon waited and waited. He couldn't wait for Yu Jinli's introduction. He had to take the initiative to raise it, but his words were as proud as ever.

"This is a New Year's meal I made for myself. I brought it to the teacher for a taste." Yu Jinli put the basket on the table with a smile, and then brought out all the food she had prepared.

The scent of fragrance floating in the air became richer instantly, and the seduced Master Carmon couldn't help but start to swallow saliva.

However, in order to show that he did not care, he deliberately shifted his eyes to other places, but the corner of his eyes turned to those dishes from time to time.

It looked delicious, and didn't hurt the little cub. I remember coming over to give him food in the new year. It looks like those boys, and I usually want to go to him one by one. It 's faster than a rabbit. I do n't remember to come to accompany him as a teacher in the new year. Master Carmon could n't help but slandered, but forgot that those people were rushed home by the New Year. They also asked for him over the New Year, but now they have complained. I have to say that they are really more and more like children.

Yu Jinli put all the prepared meals on the table, and then smiled and introduced it to Master Carmon: "Teacher, this is dumplings, one of the must-eats on the first day of the new year, which means the new year. Good luck.

All the dumplings Yu Jinli brought to Master Carmon were white-skinned, without adding those vegetable juices. After all, Master Carmon was still a little serious in his heart, and he was not comfortable with the fun colored dumplings.

In addition to dumplings, Yu Jinli also brought dishes for young dinner. Of course, these are newly made today, but they are not leftovers for Chinese New Year dinner.

Of course, there is no leftover at all for Chinese New Year's Eve. After all, there are so many servants of the Jiang family. Even if they are left over by the host family, they can solve them all, not to mention that this is made by their young lady and can be eaten I don't know how many people are lucky, and where can I choose.

Master Carmon has been listening to Yu Jinli's introduction of these dishes, and his eyes flashed with surprise from time to time.

He has actually eaten natural foods, but he does n't care much about them. Natural foods can be eaten, and nutritional supplements are still drinkable. But when I saw these meals brought by Yu Jinli, I smelled in the air. The seductive scent, Master Carmon, who has always been less concerned about appetite, can't help it.

The Young General's Wife Is Mr. Lucky Chapter 237: Ecstasy and Fury

Time returned to the day when Shen Lao examined Jiang Mosheng, and after Shen Lao led several doctors from the First Military Hospital away from the Jiang family, he immediately went to the military headquarters to report on the results of the examination.

The news that Jiang Mosheng 's nuclear accident was repaired quickly spread throughout the military department. Most of the soldiers, especially members of the First Army Corps and the Divine Warrior Team, were even more excited. Be excited.

Jiang Mosheng is not only a model and idol for many young people in the Federation, but also an idol for many soldiers. The initial dream of many people who joined the army was to hope to see Jiang Mosheng and become a person like him and defend the Federation. , Defend the people.

Now that they heard that the heroes who were injured because of defending the country finally have the possibility to recover, everyone's mood is very excited and excited.

Jiang Mosheng is not only a national hero. He is even an important pillar of the Federation now. It is the spiritual beliefs of the people. If he falls, the Federation will certainly be affected.

Now that I heard Jiang Mosheng was able to recover, the military ministry got the news and almost started to revel.

Now there are only two marshals in the military, Tang Qixu and Yu Hongrui. After hearing the news, the two reacted differently. Tang Qixu was really happy for Jiang Mosheng. Although Yu Hongrui was smiling on the surface, he secretly hated it. Almost bite a bite of steel teeth.

How can the broken nuclear power be repaired? how can that be? The Federation has been in existence for thousands of years, and there has never been such a precedent, but such a result must have been checked by Mr. Shen himself, and even the doctor he sent to see it with his own eyes, it is impossible to make a fake. And that made him even more resentful.

"Marshal Yu seems to have a mind?" Tang Qixu looked at Yu Hongru with a joke, said in a good mood: "Major General Jiang is expected to be able to recover. It is really a great blessing for our Federation. It looks like this New Year will be better, You say so, Marshal Yu.

"Yes, everyone will be very happy for him." Yu Hongrui almost exhausted her self-control and did not show her gritting teeth.

Tang Qixu was too lazy to deal with him. He laughed in a good mood and sent Shen Lao away, leaving Yu Hongrui sullen there.

The Jiang family itself is very popular. Jiang Mosheng has received much public attention since his injury. If the public now learns that Jiang Mosheng will soon recover, it will be all right, and he will inevitably move towards the Jiang family. At that time, their Yu family will still be under the Jiang family, and they will even be unable to stand up. This is definitely not the situation he wants to see.

Those plans that were supposed to be made would not be implemented one day, and even God was helping them. As a result, who knows that even in this dilemma, the father and son of the Jiang family can still stand firm and may even turn over. This made Yu Hongrui start to blame God.

Since Heaven chose to help their Yu family, why can't they suppress Jiang family more? Obviously, they almost succeed.

Now I 'm afraid that those plans will still be implemented one day, but the plan has been stranded for too long. He needs to discuss long-term. Fortunately, he is still in-laws with the Jiang family on the surface. As long as the relationship is used, he is not afraid of not falling down Jiang family.

However, at this moment, Yu Hongrui probably did not expect that Jiang Zhentao was preparing to completely sever the relationship between Yu Jinli and the Yu family. At that time, the Jiang family and the Yu family would have no relationship.

A high-level meeting of the military ministry held a meeting, and the participants of this meeting also included the head of the federation. The meeting was about the restoration of Jiang Mosheng and the announcement to the public.

"People have always been very concerned about Major General Jiang's injuries. Now Major General Jiang's power nuclei are gradually being repaired. If the masses learn that Major General Jiang is really improving, they will be very happy, plus the Chinese New Year is coming soon. Xilinmen, the federal masses will certainly be able to live a good year. "One of the generals of Jiang Zhentao's initiative proposed.

But immediately after Wu's hometown, he put forward the opposite opinion, saying: "Now Major Major Jiang's power core is only being repaired initially, but he is not sure what it will eventually be repaired. At this time, inform the masses that if it cannot be fully repaired at that time, The masses will certainly feel that they have been deceived. "

"Admiral Wu's concern is also reasonable, and I don't think it should be over-spoken." Yu Hongrui then commented.

"Major General Jiang's ability core is being repaired, and the ability can already be used, but it is not yet well controlled, but it is always a good thing, telling the masses that I just hope that everyone will not worry about this and let the masses live. For a good year, this matter will be made public sooner or later, it is better to take this opportunity to make it public. "Another admiral also followed.

Everyone, you and I are basically divided into two factions. One faction is headed by Tang Qixu and Jiang Zhentao. The other faction is headed by Yu Hongrui. As for the federal head? He is relatively smooth, does not participate in any faction, does not express any opinions, but always listens with a smile.

In the end, there were more people supporting the official release of the news, so the head of state stood on the side of the support, and told the military to publish the news as soon as possible, and they must offer condolences to the Jiang family and Major General Jiang.

The matter was finalized in this way, and the military department was very efficient in its work. Soon, Jiang Mosheng's good nuclear repair was announced.

When the federal masses saw the news, they did not believe it, they were not happy, or even angry. They were angry at the person who actually used the name of the military to spread "false news". It almost caused public anger. .

Fortunately, the military ministry came in time and announced the news again. The masses then believed that the news was really released by the military ministry, that is to say, their male idols may really be cured.

The news was published on Star Online on the same day. There was discussion of related news everywhere, especially Jiang Mosheng's fans. It was even more exciting. Even when many people knew that the news was true, they all cried. Already.

[Waiting for so long, praying for so long, God finally saw our sincerity, and finally we no longer suffer our male god, thank God! ]

[When I heard the news that the male **** 's power core was broken and my life was dying, I was a pity. Everything became so unreal, as if in a dream, and how I wish it were all just a game dream

[Great, great, the male **** is going to recover, the male **** is going to heal, I do n't know what to say, I 'm so excited. ]

[Good guys really have good news. The male **** was injured to protect us. Now the male **** is finally recovering. It really can't be better. ]

[The nuclear power is broken, can it be repaired? Who do you lie to? Children know that this is impossible. Okay, there has never been such a precedent in federal history. Is it really good to make fun of Major General Jiang? ]

[This is the news released by the military. They ca n't post false news. What about the repair of the male **** 's power core is broken. It 's what he deserves. How much he paid for the Commonwealth. Ca n't these achievements be moved to heaven once? Miracle? ]

Almost all of Jiang Mosheng's fans were dispatched, including the girlfriends who did not accept that he had a fiance who wanted to take off the powder, and now almost all returned because of this news.

Yes, the male **** not only has a face in their hearts, he is also a national hero, and is not the same as a star, even if there is a girlfriend, even if the girlfriends want to take off because the male **** has a fiance, but in the end They found that they couldn't get rid of it at all.

Because when he first became a male god, it was not only because of his face, but also because of him.

In fact, these girlfriends are very helpless and desperate. The favorite goddess has a fiance, but they ca n't even take off the fan. Seeing the news about the male god, they still ca n't help but look cheap When it comes to bad remarks about male gods, his hands always go up to the back of the brain one step before the other.

They really lost, completely lost to the body's instincts, didn't the male **** have a fiance? So what, if that person dares to be bad to them, then they will take them back! Girlfriend fans thought indignantly in their hearts, but the action of black powder never stopped.

As soon as the news of Jiang Mosheng's nuclear repair was spread, it was not only his fans and those who were protected by him, but another person was also very excited, and even his expression was distorted.

"Dad, what does this mean?" Yu Jinsheng asked aloud, pointing to the bulletin on the Xingwang Military Department, his eyes were falling out because he was so shocked and staring.

Yu Hongrui was originally in a bad mood. Now being questioned by his son, it is even worse. He has no mood to deal with him and replied casually: "That's what you see.

Yu Jinsheng stared at the announcement of the military department tightly, and looked back and forth word by word. After looking at it more than ten times, he finally returned to God, but his expression was even more distorted, and he could n't believe it: " How is this possible? How could the nuclear power be broken if it is broken? This is not true, Dad. This must be the Jiang family 's intention. Did you send someone to verify it? How is this possible? "

Yu Hongrui was annoyed by Yu Jinsheng's harsh voice, and said fiercely, "This is true. Jiang Mosheng's nucleus of power is recovering. I have sent people who have seen it in the past.

After speaking, Yu Hongru went directly upstairs to the study, and the closing sound was very loud, showing that the man was in the same bad mood.

However, Yu Jinsheng couldn't care less about Yu Hongrui, and he kept echoing the phrase "Jiang Mosheng's nuclear power is recovering."

Jiang Mosheng's power nuclei are recovering, and what it means to recover. Yu Jinsheng knows better than anyone, because he is too clear, so he hates it even more.

At that time, he retired from the Jiang family and asked Yu Jinli to replace him to marry him. Wasn't it because Jiang Mo became a nuisance because of his ability to break up? How could a cardmaker with potential and qualifications and a bright future be married to a waste!

From the moment he was awakened to mental strength when he was a child, he was determined to marry the most powerful confederate in the Commonwealth and become the envy of all Confederates. Mo Sheng.

That's why he begged his father to marry the Jiang family at first, and then he claimed that he was the fiance of Jiang Mosheng. However, who would have thought that the stupid person would sacrifice himself to save others, and even break his own nuclear power? Already.

The psionicist's nucleus is broken and he becomes an ordinary person. How could he marry an ordinary person?

However, now, this person whom he identified as waste is actually recovering, and he is expected to return to his former strength. What is he doing during this time?

The thought of Jiang Mosheng will revert to his previous practice in the future, and will continue to be the best abilities in the Federation, an idol male **** worshipped by the federal masses, and Yu Jinli as his fiance will become everyone's envy Subject, Yu Jinsheng couldn't help but develop a depression.

All this should belong to him, Jiang Mosheng belongs to him, everyone's envy also belongs to him, he should be the focus of everyone!

All this was caused by him, and he felt like he was going to explode.

The Young General's Wife Is Mr. Lucky Chapter 238: A Sheng is mine

On the first day of New Year's Day, we will go out to celebrate the elders, and on the second day of the New Year, we will return to our parents' day.

Qiao Yinlan has n't been in contact with his family for a long time, and she is pregnant again. Jiang Zhentao is not convenient to accompany her to go back because of physical reasons, so she is not going to return this year. Although Yu Jinli has not formally married, but The next day was about to be engaged. It was also considered to be half of Jiang's family.

Although Jiang Zhentao and Qiao Yunlan did not want Yu Jinli to go back to touch the scene, but before the formal severance of the relationship with the Yu family, these etiquette must be there, or someone will take these to find Yu Jinli's fault.

When he returned to his "native family" for the first Chinese New Year, Qiao Yinlan prepared a lot of gifts for Yu Jinli. Among them were some precious things, so that when he returned, he would not be looked down upon by his family and let the Yu family know that the Jiang family treated him. How much value and like.

"When you will go back, if you don't want to talk to them, let Ah Cheng help you. If you don't want to stay longer, we will come back after sending the gift. Don't feel wronged." Worried shouted.

Yu Jinli 's position in the Yu family itself is very embarrassing. In addition, the Yu family 's insults to him throughout the year make him presumably unwilling to step into that house, but now is the very time, what to do is still necessary. Yes, and they will also deal with the matter of Yu Jinli severing relations with the Yu family as soon as possible, so that they will not have to go there again in the future.

"Well, I know, Mom." Yu Jinli listened carefully and accepted Qiao Zhilan's concern.

In fact, he did n't feel much about Yu 's family, but he would never forget the crimes he suffered in Yu 's family, and he would get back for him. After all, he now occupied the original body, even if he wanted to repay him. He will also help the original body complete his wish.

Qiao Yunlan took Jiang Mosheng and told him all that, but he could not let Yu Jinli be wronged and bullied at Yu's house. In fact, even if she did not tell, Jiang Mosheng would not let Yu Jinli be bullied by others. What's more, it is still under his eyes, it is even more impossible.

Everything is ready. Jiang Mosheng drove the car himself, or a super-luxury car with a limit of five sold in the entire federation, which is not something that can be bought with money, and then takes Yu Jinli towards the Yu family. go with

This speeding car is always parked in the garage and is rarely driven out. This time, Jiang Mosheng changed his low-key behavior and took Yu Jinli to the Yu family with a high profile.

The speeding car has attracted countless onlookers along the way. After all, this speeding car can no longer be described by value alone. It is also a status symbol. Of course, with the face and name of Jiang Mosheng alone, it is itself a status symbol. .

During his flight to the Yu family, someone on Star Online already sent the news that Jiang Mosheng drove Yu Jinli back to his "native family" in a luxurious speedcar, and was very excited to encounter an idol, although only one person met , But enough for them to show off.

However, neither Jiang Mosheng nor Yu Jinli knew about it, but Yu Jinsheng, who liked to watch gossip on Xingwang, noticed it. Looking at the luxurious speeding car he once liked very much but could n't buy, Yu Jinsheng had a pair Eyes can't wait to stick to it.

But when I thought that Yu Jinli was sitting in it, I felt new resentment and old hatred. I was even more dissatisfied and jealous of Yu Jinli, especially when I saw that fan said Jiang Mosheng brought Yu Jinli to their house, even more I hate itching teeth.

If he hadn't asked Yu Jinli to marry him in his place at the beginning, it would be him sitting on the speeding car at the moment, and Jiang Mosheng would bring him back to his mother's house, and everyone would be envious of him.

It's all his!

Yu Jinsheng grew more and more unable to swallow this breath, even if it was him who caused all of this, but he still felt aggrieved panic.

"Mom, ..." Yu Jinsheng called out loudly to Sun Dumei.

"What's wrong, baby?" Sun Dumei hurried over when she heard the cry of her baby son. "Mom, that **** is coming back today." Yu Jinsheng said with a dark expression.

Sun Dumei couldn't react for a while, and when she realized who the **** was referring to, her expression went dark.

In fact, she also heard about Jiang Mosheng's power nuclear repair, and she also felt that it was too cheap for him to marry Jiang Mosheng.

If Jiang Mosheng had broken his power nuclei before, then it would be okay to let that cheap seed marry him. Anyway, the Jiang family would soon fall, but now the other party 's power nuclei are being repaired, so the Jiang family 's status is lost. People are shaken, then they are still the first family. Such a family let Yu Jinli marry an illegitimate child, it is too buried for each other, and Yu Jinli is not worthy!

In any case, she had to let her son marry, and she must not be cheap.

In this respect, Sun Dumei and Yu Jinsheng are truly a family, with the same shamelessness. "Why did he come back? Was it driven back by the Jiang family?" Sun Dumei's eyes brightened and he guessed, but seeing Yu Jinsheng's bad expression, he knew he must have guessed wrong.

"Today is the second day, it must be the Jiang family that let him come home." Yu Jinsheng said with gritted teeth.

Back to the door, back to the door, so high-profile, do you want to give them a kick? Yu Jinsheng could not help thinking maliciously.

Just when Yu Jinsheng's mother and son were speculating here, the news of Yu Jinli and Jiang Mosheng had been reported to Yu Hongrui there.

Yu Hongrui heard that he was rushing to greet the servants. He is still in-law with the Jiang family, and will attend the son's engagement ceremony tomorrow. Of course, he can't show his face at this time. "Go up and call down both your wife and master." Yu Hongrui ordered the servant. "Yes, sir.

After a while, Jiang Mosheng and Yu Jinli came in, with many gifts behind them. Yu Hongrui saw that, and hurriedly piled up a smile, saying, "You two will come back when you come back, what are you bringing so many things with, What a look. "

"Marshal Yu." Jiang Mosheng shouted indifferently and distantly. Yu Jinli didn't even call because he really didn't know what to call.

It stands to reason that the original body should be called Yu Hongrui as the father, but for more than ten years, this father has never managed him, and allowed his wife to scold him or even call him a father. Moreover, Yu Jinli was not willing to call someone like Yu Hongrui her father.

"Now it's not in the military department. It's too far-fetched for you to call me like this. Since you are going to get engaged with Xiaoli, please call me a dad." Yu Hongrui said with a smile, and immediately changed the name of the two to Very intimate.

It looks like a loving father.

At this time, Sun Dumei and Yu Jinsheng stepped downstairs and just heard Yu Hongrui's proposal. Both of them became very bad. Sun Dumei said: "Neither of them is engaged yet.

"That is, who knows whether this engagement ceremony can be held as usual." When Yu Jinsheng saw Yu Jinli, he couldn't help but jealousy in his heart.

"What nonsense, A Sheng and your younger brother are back today, and don't hurry up to say hello." Yu Hongrui glared at Yu Jinsheng, then looked at Jiang Mosheng with a smile and said, "I've been loved by students Broken, don't mind Ah Shing. "

"I have no brother." "I have no brother.

Yu Jinli and Yu Jinsheng both said.

Yu Hongrui was a little embarrassed when he heard the words. The two usually make trouble, but it 's only at home. It does n't matter how they make trouble as long as they are not known to outsiders. Still, isn't it going to be seen as a joke?

Yu Hongrui glared at Yu Jinsheng secretly and warned him not to talk nonsense.

"Ha ha, Sheng Er and Xiao Li are a little bit awkward, don't mind A Sheng." Yu Hongrui hurriedly said.

However, Jiang Mosheng didn't even care about Yu Hongrui at all, but turned to look at Yu Jinli, seeing that there was no scared and sad expression on his face, and he relaxed a little, and asked with a soft voice; "Are you thirsty? Would you like to drink some water? "

Yu Jinli nodded slightly, indeed a little thirsty.

After hearing this, Yu Hongrui hurriedly instructed the humane: "Hurry up and get some drinks. The guests have been here for so long. I don't know if I can get something to drink. It's unruly.

However, Jiang Mosheng still ignored them and did not even drink what they prepared. Instead, he just took out a Yu Jinli-only water glass from his own space button and carefully twisted the lid off for him. .

Yu Jinsheng looked even more jealous when looking at this scene, and his eyes were red with jealousy, and he couldn't help being ironic: Hey, after leaving the house, people have also become coquettish, and they have to drink some saliva to help you open it. "

Sun Dumei was also very upset about Yu Jinli's disregard for them. A person who had never let them fight and spit out and dared not fight back, now dare to put up in front of them, this gap makes her a little uncomfortable

"Yu Jinli, what about your rules, you and I have been here for so long, don't you know how to say hello, or do you know that I am your mother and your brother is your brother?" Sun Dumei said dissatisfied. .

After drinking the water, Yu Jinli looked up at them and still did not say a word. Anyway, if his mother said that he didn't want to bother them, he could just leave everything to Asun if they didn't exist.

And the person in front of him is not his mother. She has no relationship with the original body. As for Yu Jinsheng, she never acknowledged the existence of the original body, and her brother said.

"Mrs. Yu, I remember Xiao Lizi's mother doesn't seem to be surnamed Sun." Jiang Mosheng said lightly, without giving Sun Dumei a face, saying that she blushed white.

Yu Jinli is the child of Yu's illegitimate child. Now the entire federal family knows that he and Sun Dumei naturally have no relationship at all, but when people say so in person, that face is obviously unsustainable.

"Of course his mother doesn't have the surname of Sun. He is simply a wild seed, unworthy to be our Yu family, and even less worthy of engagement with you!" Yu Jinsheng said fiercely.

He doesn't care what face or disgrace, anyway, if Yu Jinli is better, he will not be happy! Jiang Mosheng heard that he shot Yu Jinsheng sharply, scared him and then took a big step back. His heart was beating quickly, not because of heartbeat, but because of fear. At that moment, he had a kind of death himself. Feeling.

"Little chestnuts don't deserve it, do you deserve it?" Jiang Mosheng's voice became colder, and the surrounding air temperature dropped a lot, making everyone present very cold except Yu Jinli.

If it wasn't for Xiao Lizi's formal severance with the Yu family, and he didn't want to leave others with a vilification of the little guy, relying on Yu Jinsheng's sentence, he would definitely abolish him!

"I was the one who had the engagement with you, and it was me who was engaged to you, not him!" Yu Jinsheng struggled to withstand the cold temperatures and said with a strained neck.

Yu Jinli has only said one word since he came to the Yu family. He really didn't want to care about the family. However, when he heard Yu Jinsheng's words, he suddenly stepped forward and took the initiative to hug Jiang Mosheng's The arm was as if his own thing had been struck by someone, and Xiaolian looked angrily at Yu Jinsheng and said, "A Sheng is mine."

The Young General's Wife Is Mr. Lucky Chapter 239: Here comes the engagement

"A Sheng is mine.

In just one sentence, the surrounding temperature rose instantly and spring was in full bloom.

The corners of Jiang Mosheng's lips could not help but bend an unobtrusive arc, and his eyes became softer.

"Fart, even an illegitimate child dares to marry into the Jiang family. If A Sheng really married you, it would be a joke for everyone, A Sheng, you can't be fooled by him!" Yu Jin was so angry Lost his mind.

Sun Dumei obviously didn't want Yu Jinli to marry the Jiang family. By then, his status would be higher than himself. It would be bad if he turned around to deal with himself, so he also said, "As a major, Jiang, I Kindly advise you, in your Jiang family's position, marrying an illegitimate child will not be of any benefit to you. Instead, it will make many people look down on you, but our family is not the same. He is very good at business cards. Talented, will become a very powerful cardmaker in the future, and will certainly be able to help you, and our Yu family and your Jiang family united will certainly be able to deter everyone, not to mention the marriage contract itself is born to you and your children.

Yu Jinli learned from the memory of the original body that these Yu people were not easy to get along with, and they were very abominable, but never thought it would be so abominable, and even said such things in front of him. He puts it in his eyes, and he wants to separate him from A Sheng. It's really terrible. It's too much!

"I will also be a very powerful cardmaker, and I can also help A Sheng." Yu Jinli retorted resolutely.

He is now a cardmaker, and Yu Jinsheng is not as powerful as him. If he is the most helpful to Ah, it must be himself.

"Just you? How can a person who has no mental strength become a cardmaker?" Sun Dumei said sarcastically. Regarding Yu Jinli's situation at the First Military Academy, Sun Dumei was not clear, and Yu Jinsheng naturally did not inform others of such a thing as Yu Jinli.

Therefore, in Sun Dumei's cognition, Yu Jinli is still a person without mental strength.

"I have mental strength, I am now a cardmaker, and I have a cardmaker grade medal issued by the Cardmaker Association," Yu Jinli replied politely.

Sun Dumei heard the expression, and his expression became very surprised immediately. He turned to look at Yu Jinsheng, and seemed to ask him if this was true?

Yu Jinsheng's expression is not good-looking, especially when Yu Jinli mentions the cardmaker's rank medal, it becomes even more ugly because of the fact that Yu Jinli said, and he has not yet passed the medal so far, which makes He felt that he was a long way behind Yu Jinli, which made his bad mood even worse.

Sun Dumei's expression on him had shown that he couldn't believe it and looked at Yu Jinli. It's only been a year since then, how not only did Jinyu Yu have the mental strength, she even became a cardmaker, which is simply unbelievable.

Yu Hongrui was surprised when he heard the words, and said excitedly, "Xiao Li, are you a cardmaker now?"

However, Yu Jinli was unwilling to ignore these people, and the eyes of these people made him feel uncomfortable.

"A Sheng, I want to leave here, it's not comfortable here." Yu Jinli looked at Jiang Mosheng and said directly.

He didn't want to give up to Sheng Yu Jinsheng, who was so good, but that Yu Jinsheng was so bad that he didn't deserve Ah Sheng.

"Okay, let's leave now." Jiang Mosheng said to Yu Jinli gently, but the eyes of Yu Jinsheng and Sun Dumei were filled with cold, as if to freeze them.

"People are doing heaven and watching, I advise you to do more good deeds, otherwise you will not end up." Yu Jinli turned around and told Sun Dumei and Yu Jinsheng seriously before leaving.

This family is filled with black mist. Obviously, they usually do less good things and a lot of bad things, which makes people uncomfortable staying with them for a long time.

Jiang Mosheng and Yu Jinli left without saying hello to anyone, ignoring everyone in the Yu family, leaving Yu Hongrui face insolent, and Sun Dumei and Yu Jinsheng were so annoyed to chase them out.

"Hongrui, you listen, you listen, what did that **** say last? He is cursing us not to die!" Sun Dumei couldn't help himself.

"Dad, we must not let him get engaged with Jiang Mosheng. If you look at him, you dare to treat us like this now. If you are engaged, wouldn't you be more arrogant in the future." Yu Jinsheng also said hurriedly.

Yu Hongrui glared at Yu Jinsheng and Sun Dumei in dissatisfaction and said, "It wasn't done by you. Could it have been the case now if you hadn't made a proposal to replace him? Wouldn't they be engaged? Tomorrow would be their It's the engagement ceremony. Tell me how to stop them from getting engaged? "

Yu Hongrui's words made Yu Jinsheng immediately stumped, speechless, but the thought of Yu Jinli will officially become Jiang Mosheng's fiance tomorrow, and all the federal people will know this, he can not control his jealousy .

On the other side, Yu Jinli, who left the Yu family, was finally relieved.

Yu Jinli itself is a small koi with luck. Despite changing her body, some traits are brought over. He will feel comfortable in a place where there are many lucks and merits, and If you go to a place with a lot of bad luck or evil people, you will feel particularly uncomfortable.

When she first entered the Yu family, Yu Jinli was uncomfortable, and she was unwilling to stay there. She worked hard for a few minutes, and the result was not only uncomfortable, but even the people there It was very uncomfortable, but it was unbearable in the end.

"A Sheng, we don't want to come here in the future. The luck here is not good. Many people inside have black gas on them. They must have done evil usually." Yu Jinli frowned slightly.

Originally, he only thought that the host of the Yu family was black, which caused the entire old Yu house to be dark, but when he came out, he found that many of the people in the Yu family also carried more or less Black gas.

With so much black gas gathering at the Yu family, it's no wonder that there will be so much black gas surrounding the old house of the Yu family, and it is not easy to clear it.

Although Yu Jinli has a way to clear it, he does not intend to help the Yu family to remove these black gas. These are the causes and effects left by their own evil. If they did n't really regret it, even if he helped to remove it, there would still be of.

"Black gas?" Jiang Mosheng still heard Yu Jinli talk about it for the first time.

Although he knew that Yu Jinli was a koi carp, he didn't know much about koi and fairies.

"Everyone will have a kind of gas that is invisible to ordinary people. Some are red, which means luck, some are golden, which means merit, and some are black, which means bad luck. Like our home is golden.

This means that your ancestors have great merits, or have been meritorious families for generations. They have done a lot of good deeds and accumulated a lot of merits. These merits will bless his children and grandchildren. Even if they encounter difficulties, they will survive and some families, like The Yu family is full of black gas, indicating that they usually do not do good things. Instead, they have done a lot of evil and slowly accumulated. If this black gas is not removed, it will affect their children and grandchildren. The family will become more and more abjection. Yu Jinli explained the existence of Qi Yun to Jiang Mosheng by using the Jiang family and Yu family as examples.

In fact, Jiang Mosheng didn't care much about it. All he cared about was ... "little chestnuts, will the blackness of the Yu family affect you?" Jiang Mosheng asked with concern.

Because Yu Jinli is also a child of the Yu family, even if Yu Jinli borrows someone else 's body, but this body is indeed Yu Hongrui 's son and has a relationship with him, will the Yu family 's fortune affect Xiaolizi?

After hearing these explanations from Yu Jinli, he became even more determined to let the little guy completely sever the relationship with the Yu family, and the faster the better, otherwise it would not be good to be affected badly by them.

"No, although I am originally from the Yu family, the blessings that I have can resolve those black gas and will not let it erode me." Yu Jinli said with a smile.

The luck that comes with the koi is very strong. This is the main reason that many people worship the koi and can get a touch of luck. Therefore, they are not afraid of the erosion of black gas, but they will still let him encounter black gas. not feeling well.

Jiang Mosheng heard that he was relieved, but for the sake of insurance, he did not plan to take the little chestnuts to Yu's house again in the future, not to give those black people the chance to erode the little ones.

If he could, he didn't even want the Yu Hongrui's family to attend tomorrow's engagement ceremony, so he could save his engagement ceremony any more.

The more he thought, the more Jiang Mosheng felt that the Yu family was a problem. How can he stop the Yu family from attending his engagement ceremony?

The two returned home at noon. In the afternoon, Jiang Mosheng and Jiang Zhentao discussed in the study how to prevent the Yu family from appearing at the engagement ceremony with the little guy, while Yu Jinli was accompanied by Qiao Yinlan. The engagement process on the second day was last checked.

Although this time it was just an engagement rather than a marriage, its grandness was not lost to the wedding ceremonies of some big names, and the attention of the whole people was so high that it made people doubt the life.

The first day of the new year is the first day of the new year. Everyone may be busy celebrating the new year. From the second day of the new year, the topic on the Internet has been occupied by Jiang Mosheng's engagement, and it has been frequently searched and made headlines. Everyone is looking forward to the engagement ceremony, and even countless people want to see it with their own eyes, even if they can't go to the scene and have a live broadcast.

In the early morning of the third day of the new year, all the members of the Jiang family got up early and began to prepare, because this day was the engagement ceremony of their young master and young wife.

In order to take care of Jiang Zhentao, who was "sick", the ceremony of the engagement ceremony was held at Jiangzhai.

Fortunately, the Jiang family's old house covers a large area, even if it can accommodate thousands of guests.

From 8 o'clock in the morning, Jiangzhai became very lively, and various luxury speeding cars came to land one after another. Then the servants would welcome the guests and take them to the designated location. .

The guests who came to watch the ceremony were not only the people who Jiang Zhentao and Jiang Mosheng sent invitation letters in advance, but some people who did not have invitation letters were not invited. Some large media even sent reporters and videographers to prepare for the whole process The live broadcast of the engagement ceremony of the national male goddess and Yu Jinli, which has received much attention recently, is also of great concern to fans.

Probably also to let all the federal people know that Yu Jinli is the daughter-in-law of their Jiang family and their Jiang family, so Jiang Zhentao and Qiao Yinlan also finalized two media to live broadcast, but other media All were turned away, and there was no chance to enter, only a photo of the guests' arrival

Even so, it has attracted the attention of many people.

(Oh my god, isn't this really a luxury car exhibition? This car, even the luxury car exhibition, is not so complete, okay, this Jiang family is indeed our first family in the Federation.)

[Isn't it nonsense upstairs? Major General Jiang is not only the sole heir of the Jiang family, but also the youngest promising general. For these two points, the people who come to his engagement ceremony must be rich and expensive. ]

[I go, is that the one who just went in, General Qi Qingming Qi? Isn't he stationed on the planet KY52? ]

The Young General's Wife Is Mr. Lucky Chapter 240: During the engagement

[Hmm ... the one who just went in is a **** of road? Who will tell me if the guy who just entered is the Louis goddess who played "The Emperor of the Age"? ]

[Upstairs, you are not alone. That is Lushen. I did not expect that Lushen was invited to the male god's engagement ceremony. I remember that there were rumors on the Internet that Lushen had a strong background. Now it seems to be true. ]

[I 'm so excited, so many big people, I do n't really have a chance to see so many big people come together, this is really a feast for the eyes. ]

Many people gathered online to watch the live broadcast from the outside media. Just looking at the characters who have continuously entered the Jiang family, they all feel that the topic is full, but compared to this, they obviously want to see the situation inside the Jiang family at this moment. .

However, the engagement ceremony has not yet started, and the two media that are allowed to enter are not yet able to broadcast live. After all, there are too many big names here, and the topics we talk about may be a little sensitive and not suitable for live broadcast.

And what are the two main characters that fans really care about right now?

Although it wasn't getting married this time, Qiao Yunlan had the two separated the night before, fearing that they would be excited one by one and do something inappropriate for the children, affecting the smooth holding of the engagement today.

Anyway, after the engagement, what they want to do, they will not stop and bother, it is not a bad day.

Getting up early in the morning, Jiang Zhentao went to Jiang Mosheng's side, and Qiao Yunlan was in charge of Yu Jinli's side.

She took out the already-prepared gown, which was a white, somewhat similar to the gold stitching of a military dress, which looked pure and luxurious.

Jiang Mosheng naturally has a set, but his set is modified by the military uniform, which is exactly the same as Yu Jinli's, but the color is different.

Yu Jinli has seen Jiang Mosheng wearing a military uniform before, handsome appearance, tall body, tall military uniform, slender legs, the whole person seems to exude a hormonal atmosphere, people can't stop looking away. , Left an indelible impression in his heart.

Since then, Yu Jinli has longed for one day to be able to put on military uniforms, as tall and mighty as Jiang Mosheng.

In fact, before the transformation, Yu Jinli had expectations of her human appearance after transformation, hoping to grow a little taller, more burly, and look more powerful, just like Jiang Mosheng now .

However, I do n't know if the body is too petite or what reason. After transformation, it is completely contrary to his imagination. Compared with ordinary men, the figure is smaller and thinner, and the face is more soft and beautiful. It's still a thousand miles behind the strong man in his heart.

But because he was transformed only once, it was impossible for him to reform again, and in the end, he could only accept himself like this.

This time, I used other people's bodies, and the result was no better than his original human form. Fortunately, he was used to such a person, so he was not dissatisfied with this body.

Only occasionally when I saw Jiang Mosheng wearing military uniforms, I would be a little envious, but I did not expect that a figure like myself could even wear military uniforms, and the results were pretty good.

Yu Jinli stood in front of the mirror in a white dress and took a picture again and again. She was very satisfied with the beautiful teenager in the mirror. Although her face is still more soft and not as tough as the soldiers generally, it is also different. Beauty.

"Our little chestnuts look so beautiful." Qiao Zhilan looked at Yu Jinli like this and praised him sincerely

Bai Jian's skin, delicate appearance, and good figure are more attractive against the military uniform. As soon as Yu Jinli goes out, she will definitely attract the attention of many people.

Fortunately, her son did not look bad, and he was not afraid that someone would dare to grab a little chestnut from her son.

The formal commencement of the engagement ceremony was at 10 am. This was a good time for Qiao Luilan to find someone to test. Although many people are unhappy about this, she still can't help asking for help.

Before ten o'clock, Yu Jinli was not required to go out, but because the Jiang family had no elders and no other relatives, Jiang Mosheng and Jiang Zhentao had to go out to treat guests.

Originally, Jiang Mosheng, as the other protagonist of the engagement ceremony, did not need to go out, but Jiang Zhentao's current situation seemed to others that he could not stay alone for a long time, so he had to follow along.

Jiang Zhentao was sitting in a wheelchair, and Jiang Mosheng pushed him out. Fortunately, most of the people who came here were senior members of the military, and some soldiers brought out by Jiang Zhentao could help him receive guests and let Jiang Zhentao also A lot easier.

Everyone knows Jiang Zhentao's situation and naturally understands it, but seeing that he is able to come out to receive guests, he also has some understanding of the rumors that his situation has improved.

Many people couldn't help but be sighed: The Jiang family might really not be destined, otherwise Jiang Zhentao and Jiang Mosheng would have been infected with worms, and after they were both notified of the danger, they would continue Okay

Especially Jiang Mosheng, the nuclear power in his body was broken and he was able to recover. This is also the first case in the history of the Federation. It makes countless people, especially those who have nuclear power broken relatives at home, seem to see hope.

If it weren't for Jiang Mosheng's engagement ceremony today, everyone would have been asking people around for a long time.

"Thank you for taking the time to participate in the engagement ceremony of the dog today." Jiang Zhentao's face was a little pale, and his tone of speech was not as full as usual. Obviously, his body was still suffering a lot of trauma.

Everyone is coming. Step forward to condolences Jiang Zhentao's injuries and conditions, one by one very concerned, and exaggerated Jiang Mo Sheng over and over again, but also secretly wanted to explore to what extent Jiang Mo Sheng's power nuclear repair, is it really Can be completely repaired.

Jiang Zhentao is not really seriously ill. For each of these temptations, he blocked them one by one and spoke Tai Chi with everyone, and said a lot, but there was almost no useful information, which made them helpless. Lamented, all of them became so sick that they were able to withstand their temptations. It was indeed the first marshal of the military.

In the courtyard, everyone is communicating with each other, taking this opportunity to expand their network of contacts, and indoors, the three chefs of Zheng Peiqi are frantically cooking Rong, making banquets for the party.

Qiao Yunlan intends to take this opportunity to let their little chestnuts show their faces in front of everyone, so that everyone can remember, don't look down on their little chestnuts in the future.

Their small chestnuts have great potential and talent for business card making, but they are just freshmen. Even if they are more powerful, they are not enough to see in front of these top people in various fields. They will not leave a deep impression, but the food is not. It's the same.

Anyone who has eaten small chestnuts has not been impressed. Although today 's cuisine is not the chef of small chestnuts, Zheng Peiqi and the three of them have also studied with small chestnuts for so long, even if they have not learned 10% There are still five or six points, and these are enough to conquer the stomach of these people.

Because the engagement ceremony was held in the courtyard, the guests were almost there more than an hour before the engagement ceremony began.

In order not to let everyone chat, Zheng Peiqi and the three worked hard to make a lot of sweet sweets, which can be eaten by the guests' families and male guests. In the later period, some fruit juice and fruit wine were also delivered. In this era, there is no such thing as wine. Yu Jinli also accidentally discovered a fruit containing alcohol before thinking of this kind of wine.

Yu Jinli himself does not like the taste of alcohol, but he knows that many people around the world like drinking very much, especially at the banquet, and it is even more fun, so after the engagement date was set, he tried to make a Batch of fruit wine.

Because people in this world have never drank, and they do n't know how much they drink, and they worry that some people will get drunk at the engagement ceremony, so he made fruit wine with a very low degree, and this time he delivered it The second batch of fruit wine made by him is more mellow than the first batch.

Jiang Zhentao had previously tasted the fruit wine made by Yu Jinli, and the taste made him a little addicted. If he was not told not to drink too much by Xiao Lizi, he would have liked to drink it as water.

Now I see that the servants bring fruit wine, and suddenly the alcohol addiction is "a bit offended again. I hurriedly beckoned the servants to bring them over."

"Taste it, my wife-in-law brews fruit wine." Jiang Zhentao proudly recommends this fruit wine to people around.

A few people around looked at the clear goblet filled with clear liquid, which looked quite beautiful. There was a hint of fruity flavour and a taste that had never been smelled in the air. curious.

Everyone saw Jiang Zhentao took a sip and became even more curious. He also learned that he took a cup and took a sip. The rich fruit aroma and a taste different from the past surprised them a little, and they liked it one after another. A few mouthfuls.

However, the amount of fruit wine in each glass is not much, and it will be empty after a few mouthfuls, so I want to get another glass. "Lao Jiang, what did you just say?" Asked a middle-aged man with a good relationship with Jiang Zhentao.

"This is fruit wine. It is made by my little chestnuts. He said that you can't drink too much, otherwise it's easy to get drunk." Jiang Zhentao flaunted his friends like friends, and the pride was like he made these fruit wines.

"Little chestnut? Is that the person who is going to be your daughter-in-law?" Everyone else got up curiously.

For Yu Jinli, everyone also heard some relevant information. For example, he was the illegitimate child of the Yu family. For example, he could let Jiang Mosheng confess to him in public on Starbo, but did not expect that he would still make wine. And it tastes pretty good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 79 18
Details Short Title : GWDAWM Alternate Title : 战神穿成柔弱雄虫 Status : Completed Author : wood every every Genre : Yaoi
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
38.4K 1.6K 84
Author: Seven Nights Forget Love Category: BL doujin Release time: 2021-11-21 Latest: Chapter 83 The end of the world is coming slowly, the environme...
4.9K 69 11
Stupid raking ears Gong X shrewd and capable, a little squeamish Shou   Qiao Yuan woke up to find that he had traveled to another ancient time, and h...