Ben 10: Hero and Predator

Par Yukihara_813

Y/n L/n, a regular kid from Bellwood is going for a road trip across the country in summer vacation with his... Plus

Chapter 1: And Then There Were 10
Chapter 2: Washington B.C.
Chapter 3: The Krakken
Chapter 4: Permanent Retirement
Chapter 5: Hunted
Chapter 6: Kevin 11
Chapter 7: The Alliance
Chapter 8: Last Laugh
Chapter 9: Lucky Girl
Chapter 10: Side Effects
Chapter 11: Secrets
A/N
Question
Chapter 12: Truth
Chapter 13: The Big Tick
Chapter 14: Framed
Chapter 15: Grudge Match
Chapter 16: The Galactic Enforcer
Chapter 17: Camp Fear
Chapter 18: The Ultimate Weapon
Chapter 19: Tough Luck
Chapter 20: They Lurk Below
Chapter 21: Ghostfreaked Out
Chapter 23: Back with a Vengeance
A/N (2)
Chapter 24: Godly Being & Evil Beast
Chapter 25: Ben 10,000
Chapter 26: Midnight Madness
Chapter 27: Benwolf
Chapter 28: Under Wraps
Chapter 29: The Unnaturals
Chapter 30: The Return
Chapter 31: Be Afraid of the Dark
Chapter 32: The Visitor
A/N (3)
Chapter 33: Divided We Stand
Chapter 34: Don't Drink the Water
Chapter 35: Big Fat Alien Wedding
Chapter 36: The Secret of the Watches
Chapter 37: The Negative Ten
Chapter 38: Trouble Helix
Chapter 39: Monster Zero

Chapter 22: Dr. Animo and the Mutant Ray

2.5K 94 28
Par Yukihara_813

Max and the kids are now in a festival called the Gator-fest in the middle of a swamp. Y/n stretched out his arm while groaning after having a nice long and peaceful sleep last night.

"It's good thing I slept early." Y/n said. "This place is amazing, Max."

"You haven't seen anything, yet, son." Max smiled.

They passed by stalls and crowds until they encountered some people watching gator's eggs in a nest.

"You kids are gonna enjoy this. It's a rare event." Max said.

"You mean, like Ben changing his underwear?" Gwen joked, earning a chuckle from Y/n and a glare from her cousin.

The eggs beginning to hatch and the gators came out from their shell. The spectators watched in awe as the baby gators crawled into the swam.

"Aw, they are kinda cute." Gwen said.

"And delicious." Y/n licked his lips.

Suddenly, the Nemetrix wielder's hair shivered before the previous baby gators returned to land in fear.

"What are they running from? They're alligators." Ben said.

"Something bigger than them. And it goes ribbit!" Y/n pointed at a familiar mutant frog.

The frog jumped out from the swamp and landed in front of the crowds. The people naturally ran away in panic, except for Max and the kids.

"It's Animo's frog." Y/n recalled. "The man himself should be around here."

The frog latched out its tongue, and the group dispersed to evade the attack. Y/n immediately transformed into Buglizard and began to brawl with the mutant frog.

Both beast has an opposite advantage and disadvantage. Buglizard has superior speed and agility but lack power while the mutant frog has the opposite.

While in the middle of the fight, another figure appeared and assisted Buglizard. The lizard looked at his allies and confused to see an alien fusion of Fourarms and Stinkfly.

Ignoring the abomination transformation, Buglizard helped Stinkarms to gang up on the frog. They managed to defeat their opponent eventually, but the mutant frog escaped along with its master.

Soon after that, Buglizard transformed back to Y/n with Stinkarms turned back to Ben. The Nemetrix wielder immediately grabbed Ben by the back of his collar and glared at his frightened eyes.

"You have a lot explaining to do, Benjamin Kirby Tennyson." Y/n hissed, and the Omnitrix wielder gulped in fear.

.
.
.

After Ben explained the situation to Y/n, the team are now on a swamp boat in search for Animo. Due to the heavy atmosphere, the Nemetrix wielder is unable to track Animo's scent.

"Of all the thing you did, this is the worst after Kevin's incident!" Y/n remarked.

"We can scold him later, Y/n." Max said. "Right now, if Animo could figure out how to tap into the watch's alien DNA, who knows what could happen."

Suddenly, Y/n's hair tingled before a loud screech from above alerted the team. They looked to the sky to see a mutant Heatblast bat coming down at them.

"I guess that's answer your question, Max." Y/n dialed on the Nemetrix. "Ben, you stay here. We don't know what kind of other bad alien fusion you'll turn into."

Y/n pressed down the faceplate and transformed into Hypnotick. He flew to the skies with the Heatbat trailing from the behind. Since the bat is untouchable due to its burning body, Hypnotick decided to play cat and mouse with it while dodging its fire breath.

Hypnotick gazed down the water before an idea appeared in his head. He went for a dive with Heatbat followed as it kept breathed out jet fire. And as soon as Hypnotick about to hit the water, he hit the brake and went intangible as Heatbat phase through him and crashed into the water.

The alien moth floated away as Heatbat struggled to climb out of the water. As soon as it came out from the water, Heatbat flew off the scene.

Hypnotick watched the blazing bat escaped before he looked down to see Max and his grandkids floating closer. He began to gesture his hands to them, telling them to follow him. And as if they understood him, they gave him a nod.

Hypnotick began to followed the fleeing Heatbat undetected with the team following from the below. After awhile, they found Heatbat went inside an abandoned observatory in the middle of the swamp.

As soon as the Nemetrix starts beeping, Hypnotick floated to the boat and transformed back to Y/n.

"What's an observatory doing in the middle of the swamp?" Ben confused.

"Without the light from the city, the stars are brighter so it can be seen more clearly." Gwen answered.

"Oh, thank you, Ms. Know-it-all. Bet you just dying to tell me how I'm screwed up."

"But you did screwed up." Y/n pointed out.

"Not helping!" Ben yelled.

"Who said I'm helping?!" Y/n shrugged.

Max shut down the engine and decided to paddle the boat in order to sneak in undetected. As soon as they're inside, they found a large a telescope that seems to be modified into an enormous cannon.

Y/n's hair shuddered again. "JUMP!"

On his signal, the team jumped out from the boat and the mutant frog leaped out from the water and crashed down the boat to pieces. The team fell onto a wooden walkway as Y/n fell across them by himself.

"You really should've knock." Animo said to the Tennysons, somehow not noticing Y/n's presence. "It isn't polite to sneak up on someone like this."

While Animo and the Tennysons are having an argument, Y/n decided to crawl down the floor sneak up on the mad doctor.

As the mad doctor is explaining his plan to create a new world order by using the transmodulator cannon, Y/n already standing above him on a higher walkway. As soon as he charged up his cannon, Y/n jumped off the walkway and dropped onto Animo, knocking him out from his chair along with himself into the water.

"Y/N!" The Tennysons yelled in panic.

Due to the heavy equipment that strapped around Animo, the mad doctor unable to swim. Y/n swam down and held onto Animo's collar despite the advantage he's having. He punched Animo's face multiple time and knocked him out of conscious with a head-butt that broke his googles.

He released his grip and swam away to the surface, passing by the mutant frog who swam down to safe its master. As soon as Y/n reached the surface, he gasped out loud and reached to the surface to catch his breath.

"Y/N!" Max ran to the Nemetrix wielder's side along with his grandkids. "Are you alright, son?"

"The cannon." Y/n coughed in pain. "We gotta take the missing Omnitrix's piece."

As if reading his mind, the Heatbat landed in front of them before the mutant frog jumped out and landed behind them with the unconscious Animo on his back. On instinct, Ben quickly transformed into a fusion of Heatblast and Ripjaws.

"Now that is the worst fusion I've ever seen." Y/n remarked.

The mutants began to attack Heatjaws, occupying themselves with their prey. Once they fought somewhere else, Y/n glanced at both Animo and Heatbat before an idea appeared in his head. He dashed to the unconscious mad scientist and took off his equipment.

"Y/n, what are you doing?" Max asked.

"I noticed how Animo activated the cannon with this suit. If we can reverse engineer the cannon we can turn Heatbat to a regular bat." Y/n informed while handing the suit to Max. "I think it's your size, Max."

Max took the suit and strapped it in.

"And how do we do that?" Gwen asked the million dollar question.

"Not sure. But it must have a compartment to keep the ring." Y/n assumed. "Come on!"

The trio began to race to the top, running through the walkway while evading debris from the fight between Heatjaws and the mutants.

Eventually, they made it to the cannon. Max sat in front of the controller while Y/n climbing up onto the enormous weapon. He found a doorway and abled to enter into the cannon's interior.

Following his instinct, he went down to the back side of the cannon and finally found the Omnitrix ring being clamped.

"Hmm, wha if I..." Y/n flipped the ring backward with uncertainty.

Then, he climbed up back to the doorway and climbed out of the cannon.

"Power it up!" Y/n said to Max.

"Are you sure about this?" Max asked in concern.

"There's only one way to find out."

Heatbat crashed on a pile of woods with its fire died out. Then, the mutant frog floated out from the water with Heatjaws beneath it. He tossed the frog to the dry surface before he slumped down next to it.

Y/n quickly closed the doorway, and Max aimed the cannon to Heatbat. He fired a beam at the creature and to his relieve and surprise, the mutant returned back as a regular bat.

"What did you do?" Gwen asked.

"I simply flipped the ring in a backward position." Y/n said with a huge grin. "Heh! How you like them apples?"

Max then aimed the cannon toward Heatjaws and opened fire. Although, due to being in his alien form, he unable to turn his back.

The Nemetrix wielder went back inside and retrieved the ring. He, Max and Gwen then walked down and reunited with Heatjaws who clearly exhausted during the fight.

"You okay, son?" Max asked his grandson.

"Just tired." Heatjaws replied while heavily breathing. "I see you got the ring back."

"Yeah." Y/n held out the ring. "Too bad we can't reverse the effect on you."

The watch started to beep before an idea appeared in the fried fish's head.

"Quick, hand me the ring." Heatjaws demanded.

Y/n obliged and as Heatjaws about to reach his time limit, he placed the ring on the watch and turned back to Ben. The Omnitrix wielder looked to his watch to see it completely fix.

After the authority arrested Animo, the gang returned to the road to continue their roadtrip as Y/n jotting down his journal per usual while listening to music in his Walkman.

"I wonder if there's a device similar to either the Omnitrix or Nemetrix that could fuse two different aliens..." Y/n muttered while writing down his theory on the watches' page.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

89.7K 2K 18
You'd think that in a world filled with Super Heroes, aliens would be a normal thing. Heck the romanticized version of heroes from old comics has alw...
48.3K 1.3K 28
(Ben 10 x OC! Zack Tennyson x CrossHarem!) Summary: Following on the franchise about the kid hero Ben Tennyson, his twin Zack, his cousin Gwen, and G...
80.2K 2.2K 45
Invited to join a summer vacation with Max, Gwen, and your childhood friend Ben, you expect a normal, relaxing trip. That is until a meteor falls fro...
1.6K 47 6
Benjamin Kirby "Ben" Tennyson was an ordinary 10-year-old boy until he found the Omnitrix, a powerful watch-like device that allowed him to turn into...