The Empress of his Heart

By Eclip_seria

RIDHAAN VEER SHEKHAWAT A 30-year-old billionaire ruling the country with his intelligence and strategic manip... More

TRAILER
CHARACTERS AND AESTHETICS
The Two Halves of a Puzzle
THE SPARK OF THE TEMPTATION
THE FIRE BENEATH THE FLAMES
BREWING TEMPTEST: THE STORM OF OBSESSION
WHISPERS IN THE WIND
ECLIPSE DESIRE: THE MARK OF POSSESSION
EMBERS OF THE PAST: UNVEILING THE FLAME WITHIN
BLOODSTAINED CONSEQUENCES: THE RIVERS OF RED
AVENGED: THE ROAR OF VENGEANCE
UNRAVELING FATE: THREE HEARTS ENTWINED
ECLIPSING YUGS: THE BEGINNING OF A DIVINE SAGA
HEARTS ENTANGLED: THREADS OF FATE
THE CURSE'S EMBRACE: END OR BEGINNING
NITYA - THE PHOENIX OF REVENGE
BETROTHED IN BLOOD: A WEDDING'S DARK EMBRACE
RAVENOUS LOVE: TANGLED IN TOXICITY
IMPORTANT NOTE

GROWING DESIRES AND PROMISES

6K 436 110
By Eclip_seria

AUTHOR'S POV

In the bustling hallways of the school, a hush fell over the students as a 14-year-old girl entered, she was wearing her school uniform, and her hairs were tied in a neat and tight ponytail. As soon as she entered the class, she became the centre of attention but despite the attention, she walked in quiet determination and sat on the last bench keeping her books on the table. In just a few minutes the subject teacher entered the class and started teaching, she wasn't able to understand a single word but she didn't dare to ask her the question because she knew the teachers would not pay any attention to her. 

As soon as the class ended, all the students took out their art supplies and started heading for their Painting class. The girl got up too and started walking, her head was held low as if she was trying to avoid the piercing gazes and whispers that surrounded her. The faces obscured by darkness lurked in the corners like ghosts of humanity.

''How can she be so shameless, even after what happened she has the guts to come to school'' the girl heard someone whispering, she knew they talking about her, and a shiver ran throughout her whole body. Only a few students were there, in a group of bad boys from school was present.

''Arey leave all this, but does anyone still have access to the video, mine isn't working anymore'' a boy from the same class asked loudly, and the girl froze in her place, she just wished for her death at this moment.

The girl kept walking keeping her head low, all she wanted was to run away from everyone and hide in the corner but she could not she clutched the books in her hands tightly as tears brimmed in her eyes.

''Nah, I heard someone had taken down that video'' another one said.

''Arey no problem the actress of the video is here, why don't we ask her to make a video again'' The boy proposed his pathetic idea and the group of boys grinned and ran towards the girl. They block her way, which creates panic inside her, her sketchbook fell from her hands because she was shivering badly now.

''Hey, Miss Sexy Performer'' the leader of the group, Atul Rane said while brushing his fingers on her shoulders, she was cooing herself trying to remove his touch but it wasn't affecting him.

''We want another video of yours, the old one is now boring for us'' he said, brushing his finger on the corner of her lips, she gulped hard but didn't dare to look into his eyes. 

''Atul, leave the video yarr when we can have this'' another guy said and later added ''But everything comes with a prize, so ask her the same''

''Vese dekh to humne free me liya hai ab ye batao whar's your rate for a night'' Atul asked while clutching her jaw tightly.

''Please leave my w- way''  she whispered lowly, as she found Atul's hand on her neck losing her tie slowly.

''So soon, we just started baby'' his fingers opened the first button of her shirt earning a gasp from her. She was shivering in fear badly now, all she wanted was to bury herself alive and never come back to life.

''No please'' she pushed him and ran through the corridor crying hysterially.

''No, Please no'' the woman screamed at the top of my lungs, and thrashed my hands and legs in the air mumbling I know this is a dream, it won't happen again. I need to come out of this dream or else I will feel the same pain again.

The nightmare unfolded like a cruel play, with memories she desperately tried to bury rising to the surface. Faces of people she once knew stared at her, their eyes filled with hunger that she couldn't quite grasp.

Desperation clawed at the woman's chest as she tried to escape the nightmarish loop, but the dream held her captive. Each step she took felt like wading through thick tar, slowing her down until she was paralyzed, trapped in the cruel grasp of her subconscious.

Reality blurred with the dream, as she struggled to distinguish between the two. The line between the past and the present became a hazy, shifting mirage. She cried out but her voice was a mere whisper in the night, drowned by the echoes of her past.

The nightmare intensified as scenes of anguish and her traumas replayed like a relentless film reel. Her heart raced, and a familiar ache settled in the pit of her stomach. She wasn't ready to endure the pain again, to relive the moments that had haunted her for so long.

The girl was none other than Nitya, who was fighting for her own demons.

NITYA'S POV

''Butterfly'' someone shook me badly, and I opened my eyes only to witness, Advik leaning over me with concern etched across his face. He placed his palms on my cheeks, which was comforting, grounding me in the disorienting space between the nightmare and reality.

Suddenly, a chilling wind swept through the dream, carrying with it the voices of the past. Whispers of all the degrading words I heard, and all the laughs of those monsters echoed in the air, intensifying the feeling of entrapment. I tried to cover my ears, but the voices persisted, growing louder and more haunting with each passing moment.

I felt as if I was suspended in a time loop, unable to escape the relentless grip of my memories. Torn between the past and the present, I felt the weight of my unhealed wounds pressing down on me. The nightmare was a cruel playback of the pain I had tried so hard to forget, and the realization struck me that I wasn't ready to endure that same agony again.

He hugged me even more tighter, ''You are strong Butterfly, no storm can destroy you'' he whispered, his voice a soothing balm to my distressed soul.

''A storm had already tarnished me, bhai, I am no longer your sweet butterfly'' I muttered lowly, and a lone tear escaped from my eyes.

''You will always be my sweet and strong butterfly'' he mumbled pecking the crown of my head.

I took a deep breath only to find a glass of water in front of me I looked around and found Tripti, standing beside Advik, their worried expressions mirroring his. They exchanged a silent understanding as they united in their shared concern for me. Advik fetched a glass of water from her and held it to my lips, encouraging me to take small sips.

''Sleep butterfly, I am here'' As soon as these words escaped from his mouth, Tripti made me lay down rubbing my hands Whereas Advik pulled the comforter making me lie on the bed correctly.

''I am fine, you guys can rest'' I spoke in a low whisper as my head was heavy, no one replied, I just felt one hand holding mine, it was probably Tripti while the other hand caressing my head gently.

''Your big brother will always protect you butterfly'' Advik mumbled lowly while pressing a gentle kiss on my hair, this was the only thing I could feel before I slipped into a deep slumber.

After 2 hours

I woke up with the ringtone of an alarm that wasn't mine, opening my eyes I saw Advik was sleeping beside me with Tripti in his arms, she was cocooning on his left side, keeping her head on his chest while his arm was wrapped protectively around her shoulder, they both are looking so adorable. I was too sleeping resting my head on his biceps with his hands laced on my hair, I know he was caressing them to make me sleep. 

He looked at me first then his eyes went to Tripti, he smiled in contentment.

''My first baby'' he mumbled and pecked my forehead, though I am his sister he has always considered me like a daughter, but over time he had become so protective of me.

We aren't related to blood still we never felt that we should have a blood connection, sometimes heart relations turn out to be best for you instead of blood relations. He protects me like a father, teases me like a sibling, teaches me things like a mother, and understands me like a best friend. Someone said family indeed is not just who shares your name; it's the ones who lift you when your world feels heavy

''My little wifey'' he muttered while kissing Tripti's forehead, she opened her eyes and kissed his cheek while patting mine gently.

''It's peaceful when both of my girls are in my arms'' he uttered and we both snuggled more into him. After a very long time, I am feeling content.

''I just said peaceful, but I don't want a peace in which I am getting crushed to the death'' he joked turning our serious mood into a playful one, I and Tripti shared a look and punched him lightly on his stomach.

''Ouch, you both are bad'' he spoke and we both shared a high-five while getting up, he pouted looking at us and sat straight. 

What the hell, how can I forget this?

''You both aren't going to be ready it's you both have a flight in just an hour'' I said while they both shared a look and gave me a look too.

''Nah, we don't want to go'' Tripti said while Advik nodded his head agreeing to her, I frowned my eyebrow hitting her head with a pillow.

''Come on guys, it's the day of your honeymoon, don't spoil it because of me'' I said they both were about to say no but before they could deny it, I got up from bed cutting them off.

''I don't want to hear anything, pack your stuff and leave already'' I said while dragging both of them from my bed. These husband and wife are hell-stubborn and won't leave easily.

After an hour, they both got ready and I dropped them at the airport.

They both exchanged concerned glances, their worry etched on their faces, oh god how much they will worry about me "Guys I am fine, Don't worry about me. You both deserve a wild honeymoon, after handling this wedding chaos of Chauhan's'' I teased Advik while winking at Tripti who was glaring at me already.

I embraced both of them in a hug I know they both are torn between excitement for their honeymoon and concern for me still, reciprocated the hug. "Take care of yourself, Butterfly. We'll be back before you know it," Advik reassured her.

''No no take your time, I know it will take many nights of hard for you both to give me a niece or nephew'' I said while teasing both of them, it was just to lighten their mood.

''We aren't getting pregnant soon, so stop dreaming'' Tripti said with a lip-tight smile, but her cheeks were already painted in deep crimson red. 

''Bet on it'' I said, and she didn't reply.

''I am fine don't worry'' I pulled her in a hug Tripti hesitated but eventually gave in, and her concern softened. As they approached the departure gate, I hugged them tightly, a mixture of love and concern in my eyes.

''I want you to be three while coming back'' I said and they both hit my head, lightly and moved for the security checking. 

After I was coming back, after dropping them I noticed a car chasing me, I smirked fully knowing who was following me.  I raced my car at a high speed and left for a road which was deserted. A cliff would be fine to finish his chapter, I thought and drove towards it.

As soon as I reached the cliff, I let them overtake me, and as expected they did overtook me, they all got down but my eyes were on a particular man for whom I was here, smirking at him I opened the dashboard of my car collecting the shining metal which will help me today.

My eyes narrowed, a flicker of danger gleaming in their depths. In a swift and calculated move, I closed the distance between them. A wicked smile played on my lips as she traced the cold metal of my gun, the glint of cold steel catching the dim light and making everything silent.

''Finally, I met you, Nitya, years ago you didn't give me a chance to ruin this little body of yours but will you give it now'' the man spoke, and I laughed at him, do he seriously think I am the same NItya who would beg and plead, come on I am Nitya and I make people beg and plead in front of me.

My words, a fusion of conviction and authority, reverberated through the stillness. "You thought you could ruin me?" My voice, a melodic yet menacing symphony, carried a weight that transcended the immediate chaos. "But ruining Nitya Roy was never going to be easy. I have walked through fire, danced with my demons, and emerged unscathed. Simple you play with fire, and you get burned."

As the echoes of my words lingered, My gaze pierced through the darkness, I stood there as a lone figure against the canvas of chaos with a challenge to any who dared challenge me.

He stepped close to me, while clutching my jaw, ''Changed attitude han'' he spoke and I kicked him in the place, and now he can never start his legacy. The jokes on him he was going to die today, there is no chance of his legacy. 

He clutched his manhood and kneeled in pain he looked at his man who was standing there doing nothing, people don't understand but Money can buy everything only if you know how to turn the table in your favour. He screamed at them to do something, but the just sat on the car and drove back.

Oh come on sweetheart, do you think you came here while chasing me, or should I rephrase the sentence I made you come here because your time was over?

I kneeled clutching the jaw of the man and said ''Touch me once and you die ' and smirked while leaving him with a jerk. I pierced my heels in his hands while firing a bullet straight into his chest looking straight into his eyes. 

''Hope to never see you even in hell, Atul Rane'' I asserted and shot one more bullet straight into his forehead, in the middle of his eyes. 

I laughed at these cowards and kicked Atul's body, which fell from the cliff. One more is down now, I mentally noted when a call disturbed me. My whole demeanour became calm as soon as I noticed the caller ID, and I answered the call hurriedly.

''Hey, my little bubble'' he from the other side spoke, and a cheerful smile spread on my face. In this whole world, nothing is more soothing than hearing a little bubble from him

''Arey you okay, bubble'' he asked, his voice dripping with concern for her, when I didn't answer the first question he again said ''Okay I got it, I am coming there for you, You don't need to handle everything alone'' I let out a heartily chuckle recognising the fact of knowing him too well. He is someone who will split the world in half when it comes to her, he is the only one who can kill and die for her.

''The chapter of Atul Rane is closed too'' I answered, my throat clogged as the name pushed me down to the memory lane of her past which I never want to forget to keep the fire inside me. I am stronger that is the only mantra I chanted in my life.

''I am proud of you, my little Jaana'' he praised me and started asking about her day, as soon as he started I happily started to tell him about her day. Only he has the power to bring out this childish side of me, I can blabber anything in front of him knowing he would be listening to everything patiently.

I sat in my car and plugged my airpods while driving off to her apartment while talking to him.

AUTHOR'S POV

Meanwhile, in a dungeon, Riddhaan stood over a man tied to a pillar. The air was heavy with tension as Riddhaan poured alcohol onto the restrained figure. The dim light revealed the victim's face, his eyes wide with fear as he realized the gravity of his situation. 

''He cannot be the Prime Minister, he is a murderer'' the man said making Riddhaan groan while looking at the man who was lying on the ground while he was crushing his jaw with his shoe heels. 

Riddhaan took a step closer, his stature towering over him, and his presence radiating an undeniable power. "Let me make something clear," he continued, a cynical smile playing on his lips. "I am the only king here and I make the decisions. I am in the fucking charge of every single thing here. It breathes with my strength, it runs on my will, I am the one who possesses everything."

He raised an imperious hand, pointing a finger at him "You," he declared, "are nothing more than a pathetic piece of shit in the world that I rule. A mere whisper that I can easily crush into my shoes just like I am doing now''

''Don't kill him he is mine to kill'' a voice boomed A well-groomed beard frame of a man, walked inside his broad shoulder that carried the weight of experience, and his dark, piercing eyes held a mystery that invited curiosity.

''Feast on your prey'' Riddhaan said while passing the dagger to the man who just walked in, the man smirked looking at the dishevelled figure of the victim, he walked to him and kneeled.

''Elections are near and I don't want myself getting involved in any scandal but because of you reptiles like you I need to taint my hands in blood'' he said, while showing a little pity on the victim as he was just a good man doing his job. He had tried to bribe him, and threaten him but nothing worked because his work ethic didn't allow that.

 Pathetic Journalists

''Leave me please, I won't come in your way again'' the journalist, broke down whimpering in pain, the man smirked at his helplessness. 

''Coming year I will be the Prime Minister but you won't be here to see me taking the pledge'' Announcing this, he pierced the dagger in the man's chest several times until he took his last breath.

''Kuch nahi ek jungli billi ne raasta kaat liya'' he answered while thrusting his hand in his pockets while, observing the man who was tied, remembering which enemy of this has the guts to choose violence over peace.

Profession - Cheif Minister of  Rajasthan and childhood friend of Riddhaan 
Nationality - Indian
Age - 31
Skills- There's is nothing in this world that he cannot do, as he claims
Relationship status - Never had a relationship, had a kid with a one night stand, single dad

He is the one who handles all the political matters of RVS and in return, RVS handle most of his illegal work under his name. They are childhood friends and have each other's back till now, killing for each other is their friendship pact.

''Yuvi baby'' Ekansh exclaimed throwing the gun from his hand as he was already handling people in the other cell of the dungeon Became happy to see him, he ran over to him and tackled him into a hug.

''This kid is still not grown yet'' Yuvaan commented earning a glare from Ekasnh, out of the three of them Ekansh is the most pampered one, he is a baby for both of them. Though they will never accept this they have a soft spot for Ekansh, both of them treat him like a small brother. It is an unsaid rule that if you hurt Ekansh they both will separate all of the 206 bones of your body and will throw it in the corner of the world.

''You don't love me anymore'' Ekansh said, turning his face away from him making Riddhaan and Yuvaan chuckle.

''Bhabhi se toh mila, aaj kal toh sirf unke hi charche hai'' Yuvaan said changing the topic, he slowly caressed Ekansh's head, and gave him the car keys which he had bought the brand new PS5 for him.

''Pahle bhabhi banne to de, abhi unhe khud nahi pata kitno ki bhabhi aur India ki Rani sa hai'' Riddhaan answered, as he was about to speak more the man who was tied made sounds unable to bear the pain. He was a mole in their tech department who was planted by one of his rivals. His wounds start aching badly because of the alcohol dripping on them.

''Let me finish this piece of shit first, then we will talk, I don't want any disturbance when I am talking about my precious'' Saying this Riddhaan a final kick on the man's face, Yuvaan blew a cigar for himself and thrash the lighter in Riddhaan's direction which he caught without even looking back. He lit up the flame and put him on fire, the screams could be heard at every corner of the room but it didn't affect the duo.

''By the way, get married soon, so that I can make your daughter my daughter-in-law'' Yuvaan spoke deliberately teasing him.

''As if I will let that mouse or any mouse near my princess'' Riddhaan answered while taking the cigar from his hand and blowing it. ''Let's see what is our kid doing now'' Yuvaan said and they both went to check on Ekansh who had already left home, to play the game.

RIDDHAAN'S POV

56...57....58...58..

Fuck one more minute passed but she isn't here yet.

My anxiety heightened with every passing minute as I waited for my precious in my cabin. Glancing at the clock, I couldn't shake off the uneasy feeling that something was wrong. Pulling up the CCTV footage on my computer, I traced my precious path through the office premises.

My concern deepened as it had been 8 minutes since Nitya entered the office, and she still hadn't reached his cabin. Restlessly, I scrutinized the footage, checking every corner and corridor she had passed through. As my eyes darted across the screen, I saw the elevator footage.

Something is wrong here

To my shock, the CCTV showed my precious collapsing inside the elevator. Panic gripped me and I quickly left the cabin, practically sprinting towards the elevator. The image of her unconscious form played over and over in my mind, fueling, my worry.

My heart raced as I rushed towards the elevator, with a heavy concern etched on my face. I couldn't comprehend what might have happened to my precious. The seconds felt like an eternity as I  pressed the button and waited for the elevator doors to open. Finally, the doors slid apart, revealing my precious lying unconscious on the floor.

''Precious, wake up'' I tapped her cheeks slightly but she didn't open her eyes, I tapped her cheeks a few more times but still no response.

''Open your eyes damn it'' I growled shaking her in my arms, she wasn't opening her eyes which made me worried so fucking bad.

I scoped her in my arms and ran towards the entrance. I know I have caught many eyes, but all I care is about her, I don't have time to give time to anyone when it comes to her. I took her to my penthouse and called the doctor.

''She has a condition of low sugar, which causes her this, I think she has not been eating well lately, and she has a slight temperature too'' The doctor described her condition which made me restless, I took her medication and stood beside her after the doctor left.

''Jaan nikal di thi aapne humari'' I said looking at her, she was looking pale as if the whole blood of her body had been dried out. I don't like to see her as this, I love the version of her in which she talks back, answers me sarcastically, and glares at me when I flirt but the silent figure of hers is not acceptable to me. For once I felt like my soul has been sucked out of my body when I saw her laying on the floor unconscious. 

That's it

No confusion, no inner battles, no question 

It's only me and her I belong to her, I need her as same as I need oxygen to breathe

 Other than Mahadev I have never chanted a name but now I carry her name on my lips like a sacred chant, My devotion to her is going to be an unending saga. I'm going to bind myself to you for eternity in such a way that no one will ever take you away from me, not even you

NITYA'S POV

As my vision cleared, I realized that I was lying on a comfortable bed, covered by a warm grey blanket. The room seemed to be decorated in a way that felt both luxurious and welcoming, yet it was still foreign to me. The walls were adorned with intricate paintings, and the furniture exuded an air of sophistication.

A soft groan escaped my lips as I pushed myself into a sitting position, my hand instinctively moving to my head. Pain pulsed through my temples, and I winced, trying to recall what had happened. The last thing I remembered was the sharp turn of events —, the chase, the RVS office, the elevator, and then, everything went dark.

With cautious movements, I swung my legs over the edge of the bed and sat up, steadying myself. As soon as my legs touched the ground the room spun for a moment, but I shook off the dizziness and attempted to stand up, determined to regain control over my own body, but weakness overcame me, and the pain in my limbs shot up. Just as I felt myself on the edge of the bed, I felt a strong pair of arms enveloping my waist, catching me before I could fall.

I squinted feeling a familiar touch, trying to place the voice. Recognition dawned on me as I  struggled to form words. "Riddhaan?" a low whisper escaped from my lips seeing the man in front of me.

A warm smile played on his lips, and he nodded and answered. "Yes, it's me. Your Riddhaan''

''I never knew I adopted you'' I answered back, oh god I can't keep my mouth shut when it comes to answering back.

''Well sorry to disappoint you I have crossed the age of being adopted but If you are dying to adopt me then adopt me as your man'' he answered cheekily, this man never let me win when it comes to an argument.

A rush of questions flooded my mind to which he answered he took me to his penthouse as I was unconscious, I let out a thank you and started getting out the bed to leave.

''I am not letting you go anywhere'' he answered while holding my wrist, I raised my eyebrow and he added you are not well.

''I don't want to bother you more, you already did enough'' I said not wanting to bother him.

''I can do many more things when it comes to you without being bothered about it, You are not well, I insist'' ''Please'' adding please at the end, I smiled this was the first time I had ever seen him requesting to someone.

''So, you take your partners or employees to your penthouse, whenever they are sick'' I asked as he placed the food and meds in front of me.

''No, you are the first and only one to have access to me and my penthouse'' he answered and a smirk was visible on his lips.

I couldn't help but compare his gaze to that of a devil, but not in a sinister way. Rather, I found myself enchanted by the alluring beauty hidden within the depths of his eyes. The grey hue seemed to hold a myriad of secrets, like swirling storms of both darkness and light. What is happening with me, I was never comfortable with any man but here I am feeling safe with him.

Two different people can have the same eye colour, but how can they have the same warmth?  No Nitya don't go there they aren't the same. Moreover, he is dead, you saw that in front of your eyes.

''Have someone told you that, Your eyes are so enchanting just like the storm clouds, with shades of grey that hold a mesmerizing beauty'' I said still drowned in his eyes

''You are the first one to look into my eyes'' He answered, my breath hitched at his words.

''Sleep here'' he said, while adjusting me on the bed and I could not stop myself diving into my thoughts.

I cannot sleep peacefully when there is a man in the same room as me, what if in my sleep his hands went to the places I never wanted to be touched, what if he becomes the same man I have ever encountered in my past?

I agree he flirts with me but his words were never vulgar to me, he choose his words carefully which I admire the most. I have seen his female employees and partners putting acts just to get his attention but he never looks at any other female he ignores them as if they never exist in this world it is the opposite when it comes to me, he patiently hears my points correct me when it's needed let me take the lead and explains me everything because it is so new for me.

Why does he behave so differently around me, what's so special about me is that he leaves everything important to him just to answer my call, He doesn't even care if is in a meeting or something very important, if I text him he will reply within a few seconds. 

He isn't like other men but it's too early to trust him, I don't know what happens to me when it comes to him I am here for a purpose which had created chaos inside me but. as soon as I met him I feel an unexpected calmness, he irritates me with his flirting but deep down I enjoy them too. I heard the sound of something down which made me come out of my thoughts I noticed him picking up the comforter that was lying on the floor.

"Where are you going" I asked him as I saw him. Drawing the curtains of a particular window, I gasped when he revealed the best thing he had been hiding behind those curtains was not a window but a sliding door that was connected to an open area, I looked at it getting mesmerized by its beauty.

It has a big swimming pool in the centre and a recliner in the corner at the end of the pool, there's a cascading modern waterfall feature, adding a soothing sound to the atmosphere. The room itself is spacious and bathed in the natural light of the moon, thanks to the expansive windows. The view was breathtaking.

"Just going to do some work, I am not feeling sleepy and I can't leave you alone when you are not fine so I am just going to work there, just feel comfortable and call me whenever you need anything I am just one door away" he answered and I nodded my head. He picked up his laptop and some files, made himself comfortable on the recliner and started working. I tugged myself inside the blanket and tried to get some sleep.

Even after many attempts, I wasn't able to sleep so I peeked through the blanket and found him still working.

I was looking at him and found him staring back at me, which made me gulp hard and turn my position. In just a few seconds my phone pinged with a message and I opened the chat it was him, he had sent me a selfie of his with the caption "I know I might be looking damn hot from there, but you need to sleep so this is for you so now have the close view of me, exclusively for you it will help you to sleep well"

A small smile formed on my lips seeing his message, what this man was doing to me."I wasn't looking at you Mr Self obsessed" I typed back and in a microsecond, a message popped up.

"You don't know about my obsession till now" something stirs up inside me reading this message.

"I was kidding, sleep now" Before I could process his last message a new one popped up. I typed a good night to him and kept my phone aside.

RIDDHAAN'S POV

She liked my eyes, god she liked my eyes, and she is sleeping on my bed 

Well, our children can have eyes like mine, though I would prefer that they should have the brown orbs that made me pull towards their mother.

I looked at her, how could I keep myself calm, when she was here sleeping in my bed I wasn't working my eyes were all on her. I had never imagined that there would be any girl in my room but here this Empress of mine has already conquered her territory.  I keep admiring her from the distance, soon I will have her in my arms too.

Now it was the middle of the night my eyes still didn't leave her, but I squinted them when I saw her tossing on the bed, she was getting restless, I ran to her and saw her murmuring something in her sleep state, I rubbed her cheeks calming. 

''Calm down Rani sa'' I whispered, caressing her hair, she calmed her don't but still didn't leave my hand.

''Please don't leave, I am scared to be alone'' she whispered in her sleepy state.

''Apne Mahadev ki kasam hai hume, agar vo khud aa kar bhi apko humse alag karna chahenge toh hum unse bhi lad jayenge par apko khud se due kabhi jaane nahi denge, apni akhiri saas take sirf aapke ho kar rahenge, aur jald hi aapko bhi apna bana lenge, ye vada hai Riddhaan Veer Shekhwat ka apni Rani- sa se'' I promised her, intertwining our hands together.

(I swear on my Mahadev, even if he himself wants to separate us from us, I will fight him too but will never leave you, till the last breath I will remain only yours, and soon you too will be mine. This is the promise of Riddhaan Veer Shekhwat to his queen)

''Hume aaj take kisi ke jeene marne se koi fark nhi pada, par jab apko behosh paya apni bahon me, saase ruk gayi thi humari, tadap gaye the bas apki aankho me khud ko dekhne ko... nahi jante hume itna pyaar kab aur kese hua aapse, par jab se aap aayi hai in aankho me bas gayi hai, galti se ye aankhe ab koi aisa chehra dekhna hi nahi chahte jo apka na ho, hum humesha kehte the ki kis me itni kashish nahi hai ki hume apna dewaana bana sake, par aap hi vo jo agar hume dard bhi dengi to hum usse apna inaam samjh kar rakh lenge'' I whispered silently while replacing the cloth on her forehead.

She is burning with a fever, I reached for a cool, damp cloth and began gently wiping her forehead, providing a momentary relief from the fever's heat. The whole night I hadn't had a wink of sleep I kept looking at her I couldn't shake off the worry that gripped me as I continuously checked on my precious's fever. In the morning when her fever reduced, I slept in the sitting position, while clutching her hand tightly. 

Next Morning

''Hey ma mataji'' I opened my eyes with a jerk, and saw Samiksha as she screamed while keeping her hands on her head. Nitya too woke up with a jerk keeping her hand on her chest. I will kill her, how dare she destroy my precious sleep.

''Sorry to disturb'' she spoke sheepishly, feeling my glare.

''Careful'' I muttered as she sat straight now, instantly my hands went to her palm and I checked her body temperature which was reduced now.

''I am fine, Thank you Mr Shekhwat'' she said with a little smile on her face, my heart skipped for a second, she smiles very rarely or sometimes she fakes her smile but this smile was genuine, I could tell this because it had reached her eyes perfectly.

''Nitya, I guess'' Samiksha said breaking my chain of thoughts, I mentally cursed her as she reacted like she didn't know anything about her. From the day my precious came into my life, all I had talked is about her. 

''I am Samiksha, his best friend and soon to be his sister-in-law'' She introduced herself with a light blush my eyes widened when this happened. What did I miss in just a night? As if answering all my questions Ekansh came with some bags in his hands and nodded his head at me.

He is looking like sunshine today, he is a sunshine but something is different today and I can conclude, that he and Sam coming together, his eyes are fixed on her, and the never leaving red hue cheeks and neck tell the whole story.

 I raised my eyebrow asking him what was happening making him blush more, but spill the tea bro I am dying to have all the details.

''Last night, I had waited for him to propose to me first, bet he would have died even before having our first kiss so I had to take the initiative'' Samiksha let it out in flow, as Nitya was trying to process everything around her.

''Baby stop, he got the idea'' Ekansh said while stopping her from speaking further, he knew she would reveal all the details of the kiss.

''Now stop both of you can't you see she is not well'' I persuaded, looking at her.

''Here'' she forwarded a bag of branded clothes I had asked her to bring to buy clothes for her, all I wanted her to keep wearing my clothes 

''I will help her'' Samiksha said, and I glared at her. Nitya let out a small thank you, and to give her space I and Ekansh left the room.

Why will she help her, when I am here, Does she like my Precious

''Let me tell you my girl is very much straight and so into me, She is just helping not doing the things you are dying to do to her'' Ekansh said with a piercing glare, I think I spoke my thoughts loudly.

I freshened up quickly in the other room and came downstairs, where Ekansh was already having breakfast. I went to the kitchen and poured a fruit juice on the glass for her and placed it on the table before she came.

In just few minutes both the girls came downstairs, and my eyes were on my Precious who was looking so adorable, wearing an oversized t-shirt and shorts. 

The gentle sway of her loose waves brushed against her shoulders as she descended each step taking my breath away. I walked and stood at the foot of the stairs, my gaze fixed on Precious, who descended with effortless grace nodding her head on whatever Samiksha was saying.

''Guys, it's Ekansh's birthday let's go out today'' Samiksha, I looked at Ekansh who chirped happily. Of course, he loves to celebrate his birthday, I and Yuvaan celebrate his birthday every year so that he doesn't feel that he is alone. His parents disowned him a long time ago, they used to be a middle-class family and wanted him to be a successful Doctor but when he refused and opted for a career in business and finance, they both were disappointed in him when in college he got a back they disowned him, saying he cannot do anything in his life. But today the same man had 5 companies running under him, with an estimated turnover of 20 million per year.

EKANSH'S POV

''Your birthday gift'' Boss said, while some papers were on me, is this the way to give someone a gift? Don't tell me this man is gifting me some documents to review as my birthday gift, It is true we should not expect a good gift from Boss

''What is this'' I questioned him.

''See yourself'' he said, and I shook my head I hurriedly opened the envelope and saw the revealing legal documents and ownership papers. The realization slowly dawns on me as I read the contents – Boss has gifted him the entire company of watches, and it is now under my name.

''You bought me the whole company'' I cupped my mouth unable to grasp the things. For the last many days, I have been dropping hints to him that I love Chronowatches and want the premium edition for myself, knowing very well that he would gift me. I do this every year, I start dropping hints to him and Yuvaan about what I want and they would buy me that but this year he set all the bars high.

''Yeah Why would I buy a single watch when I can buy the whole company'' he asserted nonchalantly, responding to some messages on his phone. My jaw dropped and my expression shifted from surprise to sheer disbelief.

''Oh my god, I love you Boss'' I expressed happily jumping on him, he tried to push me but my hold was tight, I cupped his cheeks and squeezed them mumbling ''You are the best''

''Shoo Ekansh, shoo'' he said shooing me off like I was some dog and started rubbing his cheeks with his handkerchief which made my lips form a little pout.

''Now wear as many watches as you want and come office on time, zaruarat ke waqt pata nahi kaha mar jata hai'' he accused me while throwing a harsh glare at him, feeling hurt by his words.

''Kyu raha nahi jata mere bina, pata hai meri talab hi aisi hai'' I answered him back,  sulking at his words previously. He gritted his teeth and muttered ''Little bastard'' to me. 

''Guys Let's just dine out today I have booked a reservation for us'' Samiksha said, coming in between us, I looked at Miss Roy who was controlling her laugh which made me smile too. It's very rare to see her smiling.

''Miss Roy, I am expecting you at dinner too'' I invited her too pressing my lips together in a smile, she nodded her head and let out a happy birthday to me.

Same Night

''Baby, how much do I have to wait'' I asked Samiksha as she was getting ready.

''Just two more minutes'' For the last 20 minutes she has been saying the same, and she isn't doing anything other than applying a single stroke of her eyeliner, she removes it and strokes it again then repeats the process. This liner thing frustrated her so badly, that she had messed her hair in frustration. But still, she looks so pretty to me.

I adored the woman in front of me, how can she be mine? It drown me in the memory of us I have been in love with her for the last 4 years, yet she never noticed me, when I wanted to propose to her I heard that she had a boyfriend which broke my heart and I stepped behind and focused on my life. But she came back into my life again, she made my heart beat again.

I was so shocked by her behaviour at first, she never acknowledged my presence in the past but now she had circled her whole around me, I never knew she would fall for me but she did, the day she broke up with her boyfriend she came to me and broke down. It pierced my heart so fucking bad, that I can't describe it in words seeing her cry for him.

Vo ro Rahi thi uske liye jo kabhi uska tha hi nahi...uske kandhe par sir rakh kar jo hamesha se uska tha

I came out of my thoughts when I noticed my phone was ringing continuously, I read the caller ID with a little shock on my face. It was Bhabhi's call, she didn't know this but she is already our Bhabhi. I picked up the call and walked out to wear my shoes.

''Hey Ekansh do you have Bugatti Veyron Grand Sports'' she asked out of nowhere, I answered ''I don't own one now'' It is the most expensive car in India currently, and I was planning to buy it next month.

''Okay then you will have one now'' she declared and before I could say she cut me off in between.

''Also would you mind if my PA can join me too'' Bhabhi asked being a little sceptical about it, as If I would deny her. I don't wish to die this early.

''Yes Miss Roy, I am fine with it, one of our friends is tagging along too'' I answered and she let out, okay before disconnecting the call. Boss and her are made for each other, none of them ask or request but declare things they want.

Waah waah ram ji jodi kya banayi

I came back to see Samiskha standing on the balcony talking to someone on call, I went to her and hugged her back, she was startled at the moment and her phone dropped.

''Sorry I don't mean to shock you out'' I apologized and she answered it'd fine, I bent down to pick up the phone but picked it up hurriedly cutting the call, circling her hands on my arm she said let's leave and we both headed to the venue. Strange...

SparKline Hotel

I parked my car in the Samiksha and I got down and saw Yuvaan and Boss getting out of their cars respectively. We all greeted and stood waiting for Miss Roy, who was nowhere to be seen.

The quiet lane of the road is shattered by the distant roar of an engine. In the blink of an eye, a sleek, high-performance car comes hurtling around the corner, tearing through the asphalt with a thunderous growl. As the car approaches us with breathtaking speed, it skillfully maneuvers into a screeching, controlled drift, sending a cloud of dust and gravel into the air.  

It's the dream of every car lover

The driver's side door swings open, and a figure steps out with an air of confidence. It's a Miss Roy, clad in sage green bodycon outfit, who emerges from the car. Along with her, a woman unknown to us got down from the passenger seat, she was chanting something continuous.

''Am I not in heaven'' she spoke in disbelief, when Miss Roy hit her head earning a groan from her. 

''Your birthday gift Ekansh'' she said passing the car keys to me, my eyes widened at her words. Though I was expecting this as she had already made it clear on the call still it was a little shocker.

''Don't Mind I was taking having the test drive'' she said while I was still drooling over the car with my mouth wide open.

''Oh my god, this is marvellous Bha- Miss Roy'' I expressed happily, and jumped in happiness pumping my hand in air.

After your marriage please adopt me, I wanted to have a sugar daddy and mom who will spoil me with all these gifts. I thought this in my mind.

''You can address me as Nitya'' she expressed with a smile on her face, and I nodded my face in agreement but shook it negatively vigorously by seeing Boss's glare.

''Miss Roy is fine with me, it will be Rani sa or bhabhi in the future'' I said the first part to her, and the last one in my mind. 

''Umm- why she is covering her face'' I said diverting the topic from me, I getting scared of how the boss looking at me, probably because I was the first one to receive a gift from Bhabhi. Haha, I am going to rub this on his face for eternity. 

''I don't want to see my death today, I honestly thought I would be seeing Yamraj today'' the woman muttered, uncovering her scarf and revealing her face. 

Profession - Personal Assistant of Nitya, treats Nitya as her sister
Nationality - Indian
Age - 27
SkillsTech-savvy, multitasker, has a great knowledge of coding and hacking
Relationship status - Currently single, broke up from her past relationship mutually

''You'' Yvvaan and the woman spoke at the same time. I looked at Yuvaan and he pointed out at her saying, Jungli Billi at the same time that girl pointed at him and said to Nitya Patidev.

AUTHOR'S POV

Flashback

A girl wearing a bridal outfit was running on a deserted road continuously, she didn't see the coming in front of her and was about to crash but the man pulled the brakes at the right time. She tried to catch her breath and was trying to think to save herself.

''Are you mad or what'' the man yelled at her furiously getting down from the car.

''Chillayi mat patidev and how can you leave your bride in the middle of the wedding'' the girl answered while taking a few deep breaths.

''Patidev'' the man let out in confusion, He is someone's husband and he doesn't know about it. He looked here and there checking if she was really talking to him or if someone was here too, but he found none. 

''What the hell are you speaking woman'' he asserted glaring at her, she was claiming him as her husband without giving any explanations.

''Shh keep acting like you are my husband for now'' the woman said and held his hand he was shocked for a second and didn't have time to process anything. Suddenly a group of drunkard came running there, from their look, it can be easily said they were local and were totally wasted. 

''Hey leave that girl for us, we want to have her'' one of them said, and the girl got scared more and took a step behind the man.

''Too bad my husband is here to have you, excuse us we need to go, he is impatient when it comes to me'' the girl replied, while clutching the arms of the man, he could figure out that she was hell scared right now as her nails are digging on his arms leaving the marks all over. 

''One more step close to her and I will be running my car over you all'' he warned, coming in front of the girl shedding him with his body, the street lights sparked lightening the street, and as soon as the light hit the man's face the drunkards shivered, completely knowing that the man standing in front of them is no ordinary. If he wanted he would ruin all of them and no one will give a shot about it. They all stepped back and started running from there to save their lives.

''Listen, drop me at the nearest metro station'' she ordered him grabbing his attention to her. The light fell on her sparkling face, her brown eyes, and rose lips left him stunned. He looked at her properly, wearing a dark maroon and golden lehenga, with dishevelled hair, her eyes were puffed, and the kajal under them was smudged too. He was so lost in his thoughts and didn't pay any attention to her words which made her angry and she pinched his arms harshly making him come back from his dreamland.

''Ouch, what the hell is wrong with you woman'' she exclaimed while rubbing his arm.

''Drop me at the nearest metro station'' she said and his eyes widened, a little girl like him was giving him an order without knowing who he was.

''And why would I do that'' he answered while rolling his eyes, this infuriated the girl more and she took out the hidden knife from her lehanga and pointed it at him.

''If you didn't do it'' she said and tried to threaten them with the knife.

''If you had a knife why didn't you use it on them'' he questioned, folding his arms on against his chest.

''They were 4 in number and you are just one'' he answered making him understand like he was a small kid, all he wanted was to laugh at her innocent face but he agreed and opened the passenger door for her. 

As soon as he sat in the driving seat, he was tackled by her who placed the same knife on her throat on. He pressed his lips together, controlling himself from laughing. 

''Just open the dashboard once'' He said and she nodded opening the dashboard with her free hand, just then she froze seeing the shining metal inside it. Two guns were lying carelessly on there, she looked at the gun first then at him then again at again and then at him.

''Umm,'' she silently closed the dashboard and removed the knife from his neck looking away, earning a chuckle from him.

''What happened, cat caught your tongue wildcat'' he questioned her eyes were hunged low now she was conflicted in her thoughts of taking a lift from a stranger. Now she was doubting whether she had taken a lift from the right person or wrong.

''Relax, I am Yuvaan Thakur, the CM of this state and the gun is for my safety, I am no threat'' he introduced himself, making her thoughts clear, she gaped loudly and looked at him again not believing he was a CM. She has no interest in politics so she didn't know anything other than the name of the president and prime minister's name.

''Risha Vasisht'' she introduced herself, and he repeated her name like he was memorising it for a long time.

''So you were running away from your wedding'' Yuvaan asked as passing her his handkerchief indicating her to wipe off the smudged kajal from her face.

''No, I was running away from my mother's wedding wearing bridal attire'' she answered sarcastically wiping her face carefully.

''Can't you just answer properly'' he spoke gritting his teeth, he hated when someone answered him back, but here this girl was being so sarcastic. People get scared just by having his presence but she is talking back to him looking straight into his eyes. He won't accept but he likes this already.

''Practically I wasn't, today was my sister's wedding and at the end moment my sister ran away, so to compensate my family asked me to be the bride, and I made this master plan of running away but the only thing went wrong is this lehenga, this is so fucking heavy, I can't even walk in this let alone run'' she summarised her whole story while complaining, about her lehenga which made him amazed.

''Tell me your exact location, and I will drop you there'' he said, keeping his eye on the road.

''You are a stranger to me why will I tell you my location'' she raised a question while raising her imaginary collar.

''Yeah, a stranger who was your husband a few minutes back'' Yuvaan said, sarcastically making her pout at her lame act, she could easily ask for help but no she being she, needs some extra spice drama. 

Late she told him the address of her apartment and he dropped her place.

YUVAAN'S POV

''So you are the one who dared to threaten The Yuvaan Thakur'' Ekansh said and he burst out laughing, I glared at him This man is going to be dead by my hands. I looked at Wildcat she already looking so embarrassed. 

''Dada'' a cheerful voice boomed in our, I looked back and a smile formed on my lips. My baby is back here, he came running to me I picked him up, and pecked his cheeks, he went to change his clothes with my bodyguard as the previous one didn't match mine. 

Profession - He is a daddy's charmer, loves his dad to the death, hates to eat healthy and loves to eat junk food
Nationality - Indian
Age - 2 years and 5 months
Skills- Pro in pranking, flirting, crime partner of his Shasha Chucks

''My bacha looks so handsome'' I cooed to him in a babyish tone, riffing his hair. He grinned so hard showing all his teeth.

''Yesh yesh, shame Dada shame Riv'' he answered rubbing my beard, he is obsessed with my beard, he picnhed it lightly and looked at everyone with curiosity.

''Shasha chucks, Aan Chucks'' he explained throwing his hand in the air, he refers to Ekansh as Shasha Chucks and Riddhaan as Aan Chucks. 

''Fairy, Nini'' he voiced out excitedly and I don't know whom he was refereeing to now He wiggled in my arms and I carefully made him stand, but in a microsecond, he sprinted towards Risha calling her fairy, reaching her he opened his arms wanting her to pick him up.

''Hey Marshmallow'' she welcomed him in her arms, I looked at the scene with my eyes wide open, when did he start going into Stanger's arms?

''Rivu do you know her'' I asked my son, who was busy peppering kisses to Wildcat completely ignoring my presence.

''Rivu'' I called him again and this time he looked at me, and I looked at her with wide eyes. 

''Dada she is fairy, my fairy, only my fairy'' He said cupping his cheeks and making her look towards me, my eyes widened at the realization.

''And she is my Nini'' he pointed at Nitya and introduced her as his Nini.

Rivaan told me, that he met a girl in the park when he was playing and fell from the swing, she was the one who treated him and, stopped him from crying. She is the one who comforted him, after 2 days I wanted to meet that girl, but she didn't come to the park that day and I could not meet her. Late His fairy introduced him to her friend who was Nini, and he started talking to her too. From that day, he kept talking to his fairy and Nini on calls video calls, sharing his day telling all his activities, In a very short period the trio became close to each other. 

''You little player, you forgot your chucks'' Ekansh said while asking him to come in his arms, but he hooked his head and hid his face, in Wildcat's bosom. I bet this boy of mine is enjoying getting all the attention on him.

The rest of the night passed as with loads of laughter and teasings, my son didn't leave Risha for a minute, he became the star of the night, as he demanded Nitya to feed her which she did melting in his little manipulation tricks, while Riddhaan looked at me, looks like I need to pay for my son's act.

10,000 Words Hush such a big task

I know guys this is a very long chapter so take your time and read it... take this as compensation for giving late updates. So how far do you all like this story? I know the chapter is very detailed and long so at one point it can get boring and you might lose interest but I need to explain every scene in detail so that there would be no confusion to you all. 

Also, are you liking this multi-couple thing or it is getting repeative because in Meri Chandani there were multiple couple too, I am a multi couple sucker so I keep thinking about these different stories.

Do mention your favourite part of the chapter and don't forget to vote. Love you all and one more thing, I haven't translated the Hindi dialogues to English yet I will do it when I will start editing, so please bear with it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

915K 44.1K 41
"Mr. Raichand, happy independence day. You have been eating my head since day one to get these papers signed and today I have finally granted your wi...
701K 5.2K 10
[only sample chapters of this book is published here , this complete book is published on kindle ] : https://amzn.in/5JXCdAc Ranked#1 in heartbreak 1...
124K 6.9K 41
Dedication To all the girls who want to get Chocked on his dick ~ Prologue ~ " make me yours reyansh"...
1M 39.7K 48
Highest Rank: 1 in romance Cover credits: GS_Stella. He was my first love but I wasn't his. He decided not to see my face ever again. So did I. "It's...