I'm The Princess's Twin?! (Lu...

By read_write_work

"Who Made Me A Princess?" was a story which was for the Lovely Princess Athanasia. I loved as how she had gon... More

Author's Note.
1. What Kind Of Farce Is This?
2. Ara and Athy.
3. Claude de Alger Obelia.
4. The Boat Scene.
5. (Athanasia) I Love My Sister!
6. His Sleeping Face.
7. What A Spectacle!
8. You're Awake.
9. I Became An Aide For The Emperor.
10. Mr. White.
11. I'm Called What?!
12. Holy Beasts and A Pretty Mage.
13. My First Ride.
14. Recovering From Near Death Experience.
15. Overwhelmed.
16. The Deal.
17. Escorts.
18. Happy Birthday.
19. Debutante: Part 1.
20. Debutante: Part 2.
21. Into The Darkness.
Q & A
Q and A 0.2
22. Tea Party.
23. The Most Charming.
24. My Private Library.
25. Jeanette.
26. You're Cheesy.
27. Final Goodbye.
28. Is She Gone?
29. Roles Reversed?
30. The Forgotten One.
31. Place Where She Died.
32. War.
33. Birthday Celebration.
34. This Is My Ara!
35. A Swordsmaster.
36. A Festival?
37. Outing.
38. A Demon.
39. Don't Show Me Your Face!
40. Worry.
41. Who Did She Take After?
42. Reconciliation.
43. Pinky Promise.
44. Lucas?!
45. She's Dying!
46. Athelinda and Lucas.
47. Meeting the Alpheus Boy.
48. Creepy and Cheesy.
49. Premonition.
50. I Think I'll Die Soon.
52. Ara's Memories.
53. I'm Sorry.
54. The Council Meeting.
55. What Next?
56. Manipulating Kindly.
57. Welcome Home, Jeanette.
58. Towards The Last Step Of The Plan.
59. Let's Get The Show Started.
60. Punishment And Praise.
61. My Cute Second Sister.
62. Everything Is Turning Good.
63. Final Showdown.
64. End of Final Act.
65. Back To The Tedious Office Work.
66. Ara's Guide On How To Be A LadyKiller.
67. Date.
68. Why Do You Like Me?
69. I Don't Need Anything Else!
70. I'm Happy!
71. Epilogue: Content.
Q & A
Bonus Chapter.
Bonus Chapter 2.
Bonus.
Bonus.
Bonus

51. Bring Her Back.

1.2K 56 99
By read_write_work

A week had passed and Ara hadn't gained consciousness, Lucas wouldn't leave her side and nor would Athanasia or Claude.

Felix and Lily were aware of the rumours circulating around about Ara's condition and since the Emperor had refused to take an audience so the nobles were starting to rise and voice their dissatisfaction. Having the leader of the nation's politics absent would put the Empire in the tough position.

But, Claude and Athy didn't know of these rumours and Felix and Lily had tried to keep it under the wraps and deal with it themselves.

Lucas had said that Ara was in a coma, and that there were less chances of her waking up anytime soon. They had had a fight over it too but Lucas didn't seem like he was in the state of arguing. He was too depressed to even speak anything else.

Athy was currently writing some rejection letters of the party invitations which she had received and something clicked.

"Daddy... Something is wrong. I think the news of Ara's condition has gotten out." Athy spoke and Claude didn't look at her.

"The recent letters keep mentioning you and Ara. It sounds like they're trying get some clues out of me." Athy continued, "I'm pretty sure Ara's condition isn't known by just anyone. I'm not sure who's deliberately spreading these rumours..."

She looked at Claude who looked too tired and pale, he might not even have heard what she just said.

"Daddy?"

Claude hummed lowly making Athy sigh.

She knew her father was not in the state to do anything right now, he was far too worried about Ara's condition to focus on anything else.

Athy wanted Ara to wake up and everything to be fine again. She had asked Lucas to go and find Athernitas and kill him right away but he had refused, saying he wouldn't move unless Ara told him to.

"Then, will you wait till she dies?!" Athy had shouted at him in frustration but he didn't flinch, he didn't even move his eyes from Ara's face.

"If she dies... everyone else will die too." He spoke and for some reason Athy could feel as if the threat included herself and Claude as well.

Lucas was waiting for Ara's word, he wouldn't move unless it was a direct order from her. To say that the great Mage of the Tower would stay by the side of her sister like that she didn't know how to feel about it.

If only he had arrived sooner, if only he hadn't left in the first place, if on-

It suddenly clicked and Athy looked up at Lucas who was still sitting by Ara's side looking like a dangerous ticking time bomb.

"Lucas?!" Athy spoke.

"Did you find the World Tree's fruit?" Lucas' eyes suddenly went wide and he looked at her.

"Why didn't I..." He breathed before he brought his hand up and a tree branch which seemed to have made of light particles came out of his palm.

"Wha-What is this?!" Athy gasped.

"A branch from the World Tree." Lucas said as he looked at the branch which was made with pure light.

"There's this one way..."

"If we use this then we could be able to help Ara?" Athy spoke and it made Claude look up.

"Then let's use it right now!" Athy spoke as she reached out to touch the branch.

But Lucas pulled it back before she could touch it.

"Don't touch it so recklessly! If something happens to you then... She'll kill me." Lucas hissed and Athy and Claude exchanged a look.

"If this is the only way to save her then we're ready to take the chances." Claude said as he stood up.

"Let's do it right away." Athy said as she stood up too.

Lucas looked at both of them and then at Ara. He knew they didn't matter to him one bit, but for this foolish girl these two were her everything, if anything happened to them then she would be broken.

She'll cry again.

"Are you really willing to do this?" Lucas asked looking at the two.

"Stop wasting time!" Claude spoke.

"It can kill you." Lucas said and the two frowned.

"Do you think we care about that right now?" Claude asked.

"Ara had always been ready to sacrifice her life for us up till now, now it is my time to lay my life for her." Athy said.

"This child is suffering the pain of my mistake, I can't just back away because my life will be in danger." Claude said and Lucas looked at the two before sighing.

"We'll need to be in a secure place to do this." He said.

"For now, Athernitas must be planning something big so, we need to finish this before he can enter the palace." Lucas spoke and the two gave him determined looks.

"Fine, we'll do this but which one of you will go?" He asked looking at the two.

"I'll go," Claude said, "that black magic is with her because of me in the first place."

"No, I'll go." Athy said, "Ara had done all of it just to protect me, so it's only right that I go!"

"Athy, I can't let you go, Ara is already in this condition because of me, I can't let your life be in risk again." Claude said.

"So, you'll risk your life? Why don't you and Ara for once let me do something? I don't want to be protected I am your daughter and Ara's sister, I have the strength to fight myself!" Athy shouted.

"Both of you go." Lucas said as he heard them arguing, either way, it would be better if they go together, that way they would be able to bring her back safely and also get their own selves back.

"Okay."

Felix walked in as he heard Athy shouting and looked at the glowing World tree branch.

"Wha-What's that?" He gasped.

"Something that will save Ara." Athy said and they explained him their plan.

"We'll have to move to a secure place for the ritual." Lucas said absorbing the branch again.

"Then I'll make arrangements and carry Her Highness there." Felix said.

"There's no need for that," Lucas said as he transformed into his adult form.

"It'll be easier with magic."

"Say your goodbyes, I can't be sure you two will return." Lucas spoke and Felix frowned.

"Even if we return or not, we'll make sure Ara comes back." Athy said.

"I-Is there nothing that I can do?" Felix asked.

"For now, take care of everything while we're away." Claude said.

"And your presence is encouraging enough as it is, Felix. So, please wait, we will be sure to return." Athy said as she looked up at him.

Felix bowed his head and sat on his knee, "In that case, I shall await your safe return, Your Majesty and My Princess."

"Right." Athy said as she gave Felix a hug.

She didn't know if she could return but she was sure that she would somehow, anyhow send Ara back.

"Take care of Lily for me." Athy said before she parted from Felix.

"Let's go." Lucas said and suddenly the room changed to a bright white room with Ara lying on an altar with a large magic circle on the ground.

Claude and Athy looked at Ara lying still on the white altar with white flowers around her and Lucas pulled out the World Tree branch.

"I'll just give you a brief explanation of what you're about to do." Lucas said.

"Make sure you listen properly or like her even you might get lost in there." His voice was cold just like his eyes.

"Coming into direct contact with the World Tree is equivalent to throwing away your consciousness into the essence of the world itself. In comparison it would be like a lone droplet falling into the vast ocean. If you're not careful your soul could become lost in that ocean and lose its way for all of eternity." Lucas words held the hint of the immense danger that was up ahead.

"In the face of the world's essence, you will become unable to distinguish yourself and all the elements that comprise this world." He said, "The inhabitants of the nearby palace. The birds in the sky. The creatures that scurry along the ground. A pebble rolling by. A single blade of grass by the road."

"The stream of the world will force itself into your head." He warned.

"The moment you lose yourself into it, you will never be able to return back to you body. If you don't want to lose the sight of yourself and end up wandering this world as the breath in the wind, I suggest you get your act together right this instant."

"So, no matter what you must follow after Ara's mana. Do you understand?" Lucas asked and Claude and Athy looked at each other.

"Yes."

"Will you be able to do this?"

"Yes."

"Okay, now hold her hands." He instructed and Claude and Athanasia sat down on either side of Ara holding her hands in theirs.

Lucas held their free hands in his and spoke ahead.

"Now speak your names."

"Claude."

"Athanasia."

"Remember it well. Your mana, your soul. Remember who you are." Lucas said.

Just then as if suddenly they had been struck by a huge wave of tsunami, everything started blowing up in their heads.

"They said the Princess Amara will die soon."

"If she knew who had attacked her why didn't she do anything?"

"I hope there are enough guards."

"I'm hungry."

"Ah, the day is gone already."

There were all kinds of sounds and scenes that seemed to be forcing themselves into Claude's and Athy's heads making it unbearable to keep up.

"What'd you say your name was?" A man's voice asked.

"The criminal's name is..."

"The new Emperor of Obelia..."

"Speak your name." Lucas' voice commanded.

"I am..." The two shouted.

"Athanasia!"

"Claude!"

"De Alger Obelia!"

Suddenly just as they thought they might get lost in the myriad of universe, a pair of hands reached out from a glowing crack and grabbed their hands pulling them into the light.

Lucas' eyes widened as he realised it and he saw the glow over Ara's heart.

"Oh? I was wondering why she hadn't returned on her own..." Lucas mumbled as he looked at Ara's face.

"Was it because of this?" Lucas mumbled as he saw the glow over Ara's heart.

Athanasia and Claude were having a hard time believing that the person standing before them was someone who had passed away years ago. Claude could recall her vividly while Athanasia was in shock.

"Dia... na?" Claude whispered and she smiled at them before she looked down at Athanasia.

"M... M... Mom?" Athy whispered.

Diana smiled as she held her daughter's face in her hands before she kissed on her forehead and cheeks showering her with all the love that she couldn't give her in all these years.

"Wait! Ho-Hold on!" Athy gasped and Diana pulled back looking at her daughter with love filled magneta hued eyes.

"Y-You are my mother, right?" Athy asked and Diana stared at her before she threw her arms around Athy.

"You're so adorable!" She shouted and laughed.

Before she pulled back and held her face in her hands.

"Forgive me, you're just so lovely!"

"And I've never been able to hold you in my arms until now..."

"You're really... my mother?" Athy asked as her eyes started to fill with tears.

"That's right, my daughter." She said with a smile.

"Mom..." Athanasia couldn't hold her tears anymore as her mother's gentle touch soothed her.

"Don't cry, Darling. It must have been so hard to take care of these two all by yourself, right? And you must have been so scared too..." Her mother's warm words made her cry even more.

"I-I really missed you." Athy whimpered.

"I was always watching over you, my child." Diana spoke with tears in her eyes.

"You have been strong, my dear. I'm so proud of you." Diana said as she embraced her child and faced Claude who was staring at her, his eyes were starting to water as Diana smiled at him.

"It's been a long time, Your Majesty." Diana said and Claude reached out to touch her cheek almost hesitantly but she grinned and threw her arms around him for a tight embrace.

Claude couldn't believe it, he had seen her in dreams many times but now, having her here like this was something completely different, it was as if she had come back.

"I-I missed you." He whispered and she rocked him slightly.

"I know... And I've always wanted to tell you something, Your Majesty." She said as she slightly pulled back looking in his eyes.

"You didn't fail as a father."

Athy could only watch her mother and her father reuniting after so many years. But she couldn't help but worry.

"Mom, I'm sorry. Even though we've only just met... Even though I want to talk more... I think I have to get going."

"Ara was badly hurt, so, I have to go cure her." Athy said.

"Don't worry, your sister is doing just fine."

Her words made Claude's and Athy's eyes go wide.

"What?!"

"She's been with me for a few months." She said.

"Months?!"

"At first it was only a fragment of her consciousness but then she'd been here since she was unconscious."

"So-So, you mean to say that Ara was here the whole time?" Athy gasped and Diana smiled.

"She's aware of everything that's been happening over there as well as all that you've endured. I came here alone because she sent me to get you, and I wanted to talk with you two as well."

"A-Ara's with you?" Claude gasped.

"Is she okay? Can she be cured?" Athy asked.

"Of course. That's why you two came here, right?"

"Seeing as her baby sister and her Daddy came all the way here to save her, it's just as she had told would happen. She would be so touched."

"Wait, she told you we would come?" Claude asked and Diana smiled.

"Our older child is way more clever and prudent than you think about, Your Majesty."

"And while I couldn't bring myself to leave before, because of how worried I was..." She said as she looked at her daughter and at her husband.

"Seeing as how brave and mature my daughters have grown up to be. I think I can finally make peace and pass on now."

Diana sighed and then stretched her left hand pointing in a direction making Claude and Athanasia look.

"As for what you have brought with you, use it on that." She said and the two saw the dark sludge like existence swirling like black hole.

"What I brought?"

Claude looked at the tree branch in his hand and then at the black mana which was his curse to begin with.

"When you go back will you convey my thanks to Lillian and Sir Robane?" Diana spoke.

"For taking care of you two when you were so young." Diana said as she reached out and hugged her daughter tightly.

"Though I couldn't embrace you like this myself, though I couldn't raise you myself... From the moment I first felt your existence, there hasn't been a single moment that I didn't love you."

"I love you, my daughter Athanasia."

She then looked at Claude and kissed him before parting, "You have taken good care of our daughters, Your Majesty. Now, take care of that as well."

She gestured at the black sludge and Claude didn't waste a moment to get rid of it.

Once that was done, Diana held their hands and led them to a meadow, Athanasia and Claude looked around and Diana pointed at the figure sitting in the middle of numerous wildflowers with a lot of butterflies fluttering around them. A red bird was perched over their finger and they stared at it with a tender gaze.

"Ara?!"

End of Season 2.

***

Hello everyone!

How are you guys?! I'm pretty much excited for what's going to come next.

This marks the end of Season 2.

The season 3 update will be after two days so, be patient everyone, especially Kitties.

And you might not need tissue boxes for the season 3 but something else.

Kitties gather your torture weapons, we're going for a war!

Anyways, this chapter may seem a bit rushed but I guess we can't help it. We all want Ara to be normal as soon as possible, right?

Tell me how you find this chapter and if you have any questions for the characters, Ara or Author then drop them in comments.

So, this concludes the tension-filled Season 2, the rollercoaster ride of Season 3 will start soon.

Grab your seats and wait, Kitties.

Ara: We'll see each other in the next season. *waves*

Athy: All of Ara's lovers, please wait for some time! I'll bring her back for sure! *makes a determined expression*

(Claude and Ara stare at her)

Lucas: Surprisingly, I'm receiving a lot of hate these days *sighs* I'm glad I have your protection spell on me, Ara.

Ara: Hm? Don't worry, you'll be fine.

Claude: He has your protection spell as well?

Ara: Everyone has it.

(Claude turns away)

Ara: You and Athy are still my first priorities.

(Claude places his hand over his mouth, pleased with her answer.)

Lucas: *sighs* I'm having the hardest time in this novel.

Author: I didn't expect you to receive death threats. *smiles nervously*

Lucas: Neither did I!

Ara: Are we done yet?

Author: Ah, yes!

Everyone: Have a great day everyone! And thanks for supporting "I'm the Princess' Twin?!" until now, it means a lot for us. We all love you!

See you after two days!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 100K 72
Allie Henderson was one of the best, she was a brutal fighter, she was a just leader, and she was full of potential. Allie was a lot of things before...
50K 1.5K 11
What if Athanasia from "Lovely Princess" didn't die? (The original novel by Plutus and webcomic by Spoon do not belong to me. Also, please be aware...
71.1K 2.4K 41
I was just a Korean person but when I knew about the who made me a princess book I was shocked I felt bad for the second male lead and just fainted w...
195K 8.8K 25
A girl transmigrated into our all time favorite manhwa, Who Made Me a Princess; but not as the protagonist, Athanasia. She instead, transmigrated int...