DREAM GIRL

By angel_lee0408

A FreenBecky Fanfic Story tells about the story of a writer and an aspiring actress who will work together to... More

SYNOPSIS
1 (Writer Bun)
2 (Sam and Mon)
3 (No.5)
5 (Enchanted)
6 (Closer)
7 (Giving In)
8 (Questions)
9 (GAP)
10 (Love Grows)
11 (Unexpected)
12 (Honorable Lover)
13 (Ikigai)
14 (Perfect Mon)
15 (Masterpiece)
16 (Comfort Zone)
17 (Withstand)
18 (Pen Faen Kan)
19 (Order from a Boss!)
20 (My Girl)
21 (A Little Braver)
22 (Relieved)
23 (Love's Test)
24 (Request)
25 (Family)
26 (Torn Between)

4 (Khun Sam!)

631 47 4
By angel_lee0408

FRIN's POV.
.
.
.
*The subscriber is unattended please try your call later.*

Auggh! I dialled her number many times but she's not picking up the phone.

When i checked the time it's past 11:30 in the evening, so maybe she's sleeping already.

"Okay, so see you tomorrow then." i mouthed as i dropped the call. I just thought of texting her instead.

"Sleepy head? Good night na ka." i said.

I put my phone beside so i can go back to sleep again.

Now i am wondering...

For years that i'd been dreaming about her, i didn't got the chance to see her face like it was blurry. I cannot visualize it but i know she's like an angel.

But why was that?
Now she suddenly showed up her image to me.
Was there a reason behind that?

I held my chest just to know my heart skips a beat like a racing horse.

Auughhh plaek plaek!

~~~~~~~
On the Next Day;
@Stargaze Ent.

"Good morning Madam!" they greeted me as i entered the lobby.

"Hey bun, are you so lazy to reply to my messages?" tommy said right away.

"Psh sorry i was busy." i said shortly.

He keeps pestering me till i entered my office.

"Busy on where? After you talked to the Manager of Siam i don't know where you've been." he continued with his sermon.

I put down my things and gave him a sharp look

"You're not my boyfriend so why would i update you??" i said irritated with him.

"Then i'll be. Can you be my girlfriend Khun Frin?" he uttered in a soft voice with a huge smile on his face.
.
.
.
"YAAAHH TOMMY!!" i yelled and threw a tissue on him.

"Haha what??" he asked.

"It's crazy! I feel like throwing up tsss! I told you not to do that again!" i said annoyed.

"Chill dude! Haha joke only. Alright i know what you are, just wanna tease you coz we did it baby!" he said laughing.

"Crazy asfff! What are you saying huh?!" i asked confused.

"Coz finally, our series will be having a great timeslot. Not to early and not so late, 9:00 PM every saturday night. My friend who works in the station told me." he informed me and it drew a smile in my face.

"Ohh that's great! Thank you Tommy, you did a great job!" i said complimenting him.

"See? We did it baby! Hehe." he even said.

"Yaaahh stop making fun of me and go back to work." i said and he did.

Really my annoying but reliable buddy.

Now going back, i remember i need to check on No.5's profile. I badly want to know her name.

I called my secretary so i can ask.

"Where's the application form of the participants last audition?" i asked her and she seemed surprised.

"Huh mam w-why? I thought we won't be needing it anymore. Sorry. I think i saw Tee with a pile of papers in the shredding machine."
.
.
.
"W-WHAT?! WAITTT!! i said panicking.

I quickly ran just to get there and to stop it.
.
.
.
"STOOOOPPP!" i shouted and he was so surprised.

"Give me that papers!" i said as i snatched it away.

"W-what are you going to do with that madam?" he asked confused.

"I need to find something. You can go back to your table and leave me here." i ordered him and he quickly followed without any complain.

So i began to look at it one by one.
I need to find No.5's paper.

Scanning each of these papers, finally i found what i'm looking for.

"Bella "Belle" Patrice Armstrong."

It's her name.

"Belle. Auugghh Na lak! Her name fits her well. Khun Suaaaay!" i uttered finding myself smiling.

And so i took this form and went back to my office.

*Phone Rings*

I am calling her now, maybe she's already awake at this moment.

-📱-

"Hello Madam?" she answered.

"Go pick a nice dress there and be here at my office now!" i told her.

"Go there na ka? But why??" she asked.

"No question, i will be waiting here. I will text you the address. Be quick." i even said before i hung up.

-📱-

"See you Belle.." i mouthed as i am staring at her picture indicated on her form.

~~
-TIME SKIP-

*Door Knocks*

"Madam i'm here."

"Come take a sit."

She's now here wearing a plain white tshirt with pants.

I am taking a glance at her from head to toe.

"Hmmm did you had your breakfast?" i asked. Her head shook giving me a no answer.

Aww i forgot she doesn't have money left.

"So madam, why am i here again?" her question. She is so cute the way her eyes wondered.

"I had your paper here with me, uhm last night you told me you need a job right?" i said and her face brightened up.

"Chai! I need it. Are you gonna hire me madam?" she asked with her pleading eyes.

Psh. Why she is cute like this?
Can anyone try to resist this angel in front of me?

Well, i cannot.

"Yes! But since i am finding a great opportunity for you i wanna hire you as my personal assistant for the mean time. Can you do it?" i asked.
.
.
.
"YES! I can be with you all the time!" she said smiling.

"Hmm all the time huh?" i asked coz something silly came thru my mind.

"Of course madam." her answer.

"Okay kha, you're hired! You may start right away" i told her.

I was suprised when she stood up and hugged me instantly.

My body got frozen that i didn't stopped her.

She seems so happy right now.

And my heart suddenly gone wild again.
She must not hear it! My heartbeat is screaming!

"Enough..." i uttered as i pulled her away and she is just smiling in front of me.

"Are you like that always??" i asked her.

"Like what madam??"

"Do you usually hug anyone when you're happy?" my question.

"Ahh yes! Are you startled madam? I'm sorry for my inappropriate behaviour." she said.

I frowned.
So i am not the only one coz she hug everyone.

I told her to stay for a while and have a cup of coffee while i am finishing some paper works.
.
.
.
"BUN!'

I take a look and here's tommy again.

I guess he is surprised to see Belle here in my office.

"Ohh we have a visitor here, wait you're the No. 5 girl right??" he asked her right away.

"Belle! Her name is belle. And she isn't our visitor coz she will be working here starting today as my personal assistant." i told him that got him even more surprised.

"W-what assistant?? I thought you hate the idea but.."
.
.
.
"I changed my mind! Everyone can change their mind noh?" i insisted and he just nodded.

"Anyways, tommy i will be leaving so take in charge here." i said to him.

"Alright, i will call you later huh?" he said.

"Okay kha. Let's go Belle."

And she stood up quickly.

~~~~~~
After some Minutes;
@The Mall

"Let's eat first, i am starving." i said as we headed to the pancake house.

"I want two strawberry pancake and a glass of milk. Also a hot cup of choco please." i ordered.

Now she's quiet.

I am taking time with my phone while waiting and she didn't speak any single word.

"Why? Is there a problem?" i finally asked her.

"Nothing madam. Ohh here's our order." she said.

"Okay eat now, i know you're hungry." and she just smiled at me.

Right now i'm feeling like a parent with a kid. She's so like a baby.

I cannot take my eyes off her, i'm glancing at her secretly.

"Yaahh so messy!" i said as i quickly wiped her mouth with tissue.

"I'm sorry.." she uttered and i just nodded.

We finished our food and just resting for a minute.

"Come, let's go." i said and she quickly followed.

I am walking fast while checking my phone, i need to go back to the office as soon as possible.
.
.
.
"Come here, aish!" i said as i grabbed her hand to walk with me.

Now we're here at the boutique where i usually go.

"Good day madam, we have new arrivals for you." the sales lady greeted me.

"Okay kha, can you show me those? And also some of your casual wear please." i told her.

As soon as she came back, i told Belle to go check it all out.

"Belle, come to the fitting room and try all of that." i commanded her and she seemed surprise again.

"But why me madam? This is yours right?" she asked confused.

"Naaaahh just do what i said!" i said.

While gone, i am replying to tommy's messages. Today we'll be meeting the casts to start off their workshop. And i need to be there to check on them.

After some Minutes;

My eyes were like glued to her new style now.

She looked so gorgeous with her pink suit and white pants.

"Mam, did you liked it?"

She's looking more prettier with her cute innocent smiles.

"Mam??"
.
.
.
"H-huh?? Okay i will buy them all!" i answered stuttering.

The sales lady then prepared it all for us.

After that we went to the department store to buy some more stuffs.

She's carrying it all so i helped her.

"Your arms seemed to broke apart, give me some!" i said. She refused but i insisted.

We placed it all in my car and now we're heading back to the office.

"Ahm madam, where are we going now?" she asked me.

"Going back to the office. I have works to do so you need to stick at my side. That's an order!" i said firmly.

"Yes madam." she answered politely.

Eyes on the road but i cannot resist her charm. I am stealing glances at her everytime i got the chance.

~~~~~~
-TIME SKIP-
@Stargaze Ent.

We headed straight to the studio where they are all in.

"Tommy, what's the situation here?" i asked him.

"All good. We can start now actually." he said.

I even saw Sunny who's waving at me.

"Where have you been, you two? Your new assistant look so cute hehe." he pulled a joke on me.

"Shut up dog and do your work!" i said irritably.

I asked Belle to just sit in a corner so she could watch it. I know she wants to be in this kind of workshop but i don't think she can get a role anymore because the only left is the role of Khun Sam.

For the mean time, we asked someone to cover her parts on this workshop.

~~

They're starting now and i am checking the script.

Not so long when i finished writing this book and i haven't launched it yet to the public. Maybe soon when the series started to air.

Sunny is doing good in her role. She's definitely beautiful, no doubt. 

Tommy as the director is doing his job very well too.
I like it that the team is giving their efforts.
.
.
.
"STOP!" i shouted when i saw some bad acting.

"Khun Sam should stare at Mon with her intimidating eyes yet with a secret feeling of being inlove that she kept hiding." i told them.

This is the part when Khun Sam had a bad head ache and Mon is taking care of her at her office.

The scene was when she will fell to Mon's arms and they will stare at each other.

Khun Sam must stare at her with her strong aura hiding her secret feelings for her staff.

"I told you guys, be good cause our Author slash CEO is here monitoring us haha. Madam, why not show us the right acting for this?" tommy teases me again.

I glared at him cause i know he just want to see me with Sunny.

"Okay then." i said.

So i walked to the front and here's sunny with me.

"Why not get the role? You're the perfect Khun Sam for me." she whispered while we're on each other's arms according to the scene.

I just smiled at her.

Now we're on our positions.

"Khun Sam and Mon ready now."
.
.
.
"ACTION!"

"ARRGGHH somebody help me!" i said as my head is aching so bad.

"Help!" i even said.

I am about to fall when Mon quickly caught me in her arms.

"Madam boss, what happened. Are you alright??" mon asked.

"I'm having a bad head ache." i told her.

"Let me assist you. I'll take you to the sofa." mon said and she assisted me.

From my peripheral view i can see Belle who's watching us. Her eyes looked so worried and sad.

I closed my eyes.

Mon and is about to sit on the sofa when my feet got twisted and so i fell.

Now i am on top of Mon.

Our eyes are locked to each other.

I am staring at her as what the scene requires me to do.

I sat beside her.

But the hell out of me just stared at Belle.

I caught her staring at me too and now we're glued to each others eyes.

"Khun Sam, look at me." Mon called me.

But my whole system was so into Belle right now.

I don't hear anything.
I cannot see anyone.

In the midst of the sea with many fishes i can only see Belle.
.
.
.
"CUT!!"

And i got back to my senses.

"BRAVO! Why need to look for Khun Sam when we definitely had it already." tommy said.

"Frin, you will play the Khun Sam role. Period!" he said firmly.

Everyone applaud and Sunny seems very happy.

She pulled me for a hug to congratulate me.

"You're my perfect Khun Sam." she whispered to my ear.

But i still can't see anyone else in this room but only this lovely girl in the side.

"And you're my perfect Mon." i mouthed as i stared at Belle.

==========

A/N:

Finally, Frin as Khun Sam. But what is this? The casts were finalized but seemed Frin wants somebody else to be her Mon. What will happen as the series will begin to start.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 10.9K 55
4 years of living in pain and agony over the death of her lover, Freen decides to move on with her life but what happens when she finds out that her...
158K 6K 50
A story of a lady Freen who goes far away from her family after getting betrayed from her old girlfriend and becomes an undercover agent. Freen's par...
My Forever By MKM

Fanfiction

66.4K 2.3K 38
This is FreenBecky fanfiction story. Becky falls in love with her best friend, but Freen is in a relationship with a boy. English is not my native la...
59.6K 3.2K 30
A story about how fate bring two random person made their path cross each other. Becky Armstrong, who has only one thought in her mind, Freen Saroch...