Seraphic ➸ Draco Malfoy

By TheImpurfectGurl

╰┈➤ ❝ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ sᴛᴏᴘ sᴇᴇɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴇᴇʟ. ❞ ... More

IMPORTANT
1- (Year 4)
2- The Start of the Year
3- Potions=Irksome
4- Fun? Detention.
5-Vexation
6- Wavering
7- The Study at Night
9- Bitter Divulgence
10- Dragon Chills
11- Content and Fury
12- Awaiten
13 - The Yule Ball
14- Dream Fever and Ferret
15- Fixate
16- Colourful but Colorblind
18- Jitters
18- The Return And Departure
19- Misery and Goodbye's
20- (Year 5)
21- Disappointment
22- Rain and Him
23- Hope
24- Ignorance
25- Making up
27- Just A Kiss
27- Right? Only Left.
NOT A CHAPTER

8- Hogsmeade Chaos

52 3 0
By TheImpurfectGurl

~Y/n pov~

I slowly woke up rubbing my eyes, yesterday's events flashing in my mind making me smile. I felt someone's presence beside me I turned my head looking and flinched.

Mione was looking at me with folded hands and a stern look. Damn she's gonna be a strict mom, I thought.

"Um, Morning?" I asked slowly.

"Where were you yesterday that to at midnight for Merlin's Sake!" she whisper yelled at me so that the others would not wake up.

"Huh library" I said not meeting her gaze and getting up to go take a shower.

"Wait-

"Other time Mione" I said waving a hand nonchalantly and entering the shower.

I headed to the Great Hall, successfully ignoring Mione who was still eating my brain about yesterday.

"Morning" I said huffing as I sat down beside Ron who grinned at me and went back talking to Dean.

"Harry I have your cloak by the way" I said now drinking soup.

"What? When did you take it" Harry asked confused.

"Yesterday night, couldn't sleep so went to the library" I said.

"That's it?" Mione asked peering into my soul.

"What else did you expect" I asked pretending to be annoyed and looked at her.

"Oh I don't know, but someone who went to the library wouldn't come smiling like an idiot" Mione said smirking slightly as if she knew something.

Was she awake?

"Well your wrong then" I said clearing my throat.

"You found anything then?" Harry asked looking up at me from his plate.

"Huh no didn't exactly have the chance to" I mumbled under my breath.

Harry raised his eyebrows.

"Filch" I said to him, he made an 'ooo' shape and nodded.

Mione wasn't convinced tho.

"You're telling me everything later" She hissed at me. I smiled sheepishly and nodded knowing it was of no use trying to hide it from Mione.

Mione and Harry started arguing about whether to tell Sirius about this or not.

I glanced at the Slytherin table looking for a certain blonde-haired boy and noticed that he was already staring at me.

Malfoy smirked at me when our eyes met causing me to roll my eyes though I couldn't deny that I was trying not to smile for some reason.

"Y/n you okay?" Ron asked.

"Uh yeah. Why do you ask?" I said giving him a perplexed look.

"You look like you caught fever or something, red faced" He said placing a hand on my forehead. "Wooah you sure your okay? You burning up" He said being his usual dramatic self and acting as if his hand was caught on fire.

I laughed "I'm sure Ronald" I said to him. He nodded and started stuffing his face again, I looked at him with an amused smile.

Surely his dramatic self it is, otherwose fever? red faced? burning up? Please.

"Thank god it's weekend finally" Ron said between eating.

"Ronald manners first eat then talk" I said giving him a disgusting look.

"Yes mom" He said saluting. I chuckled.

"Y/n we both are helping Harry today let's meet at the transfiguration classroom at 6 in the evening. Okay?" Mione asked. I nodded. She then ate the remaining bits on her plate and rushed over.

"Oi! Where are you going" I yelled at her disappearing figure.

"Library" She yelled back.

"Mione it's weekend for Merlin's saggy-

But she was long gone. I groaned. This girl.

"Y/n we going to Hogsmeade care to tag along?" Fred asked sitting beside me and taking a bit of an apple.

"Sure thing" I said standing up. "I'll get ready and be back in like half an hour" I informed him and quickly left for my dorm.

After an hour or so we went to Hogsmeade from a passageway linking the Room of Requirements to Hog's Head Inn. We usually go there when we have nothing else to do or want a break from everything.

"Hello there Aberforth" George asked grinning at him.

"You troublemakers back again" Aberforth asked giving us an exhausted look.

"Missed us?" Jordan asked smirking.

"We figured out you are getting bored without our trouble" I said to him tilting his head.

"That most unfortunately I am" He said with the tiniest smile on his face.

We all beamed at him. "We will have 4 butterbeers before we head out" Fred said. We started to fight at the counter just cause we didn't want the other to pay.

"You all are hopeless" Aberforth said now laughing at us. The rest grinned at him, I took this chance to pay for the butterbeers.

"Hey! That's unfair" Jordan whined.

"Oh yeah? Try me" I said smirking at him.

We went to a nearby table and sat making ourselves comfortable. After our order was ready, Fred went to bring it. He placed them on the table and was about to sit when I pulled his chair away so that he landed on his butt and groaned.

"God Y/n did I ever tell you before that I hate you" He said as he got up and sat down.

"That must suck Freddie" I said winking at him. He grinned shaking his head as the others laughed catching their stomachs.

I took a sip of the butterbeer feeling a burning sensation going down my throat.

"I never get used to this feeling" Fred said making a face while drinking. We all nodded in reply.

After we all completed our drinks we bid goodbye to Aberforth and left.

"Where shall we go now" I asked kicking a stone with me while I walked.

"We were thinking of going to Zonko's to buy some supplies" George said.

"You three go then I will go to Honeyduke's " I said. They nodded.

We agreed to meet at Three Broomsticks after an hour and left.

I entered Honeydukes, and each time I visited it I couldn't help but leave with a bunch of things with me. This time I bought loads of Acid Pops, Exploding Bonbons, Peppermint Toads, Fizzing Whizzbees, Chocolate Frogs, and Bertie Bott's Every-Flavour Beans. I also bought some sugar quills as I ran out of them.

"Woahhh L/n don't tell me you're going to eat all that alone" I heard Malfoy's voice say. I jumped slightly grasping my chest.

"Malfoy can you really not scare the hell out of me for once?" I said glaring at the blonde guy who just entered the shop. "And no, how on the earth am I alone gonna eat this lot, idiot" I said turning back to the counter to pay.

"How did you come here anyway" He asked me giving me a suspicious look.

"Why would I tell you again" I said smirking. He raised his eyebrows.

"I could ask you the same tho" I said pointing my finger at him. He ignored my question and walked out of Honeyduke's.

"You coming L/n?" He shouted from outside the shop. I sighed and followed him out.

I slipped at the last step. I squealed as I fell down to the floor. Malfoy was tearing up from laughter.

"You gonna help me at all?" I asked him scowling. Still laughing he extended his hand to me which I reached out not so gratefully. I tried to pull him down with me but failed as he was a stupid, idiotic, giant who wouldn't budge.

"Did you just fall while walking L/n" Malfoy who was now leaning down a nearby tree for support and laughing asked.

"No Malfoy, I attacked the floor" I said voice filled with sarcasm. He just wouldn't stop laughing so I went to him and kicked his knee hard and ran.

I heard him groan from afar and then start to run behind me to catch me. I saw the three others while on my way to save my life.

"Fred, George, Jordan" I said panting.

"Y/n what's happening?" Fred asked confused. I was about to open my mouth.

'YOU STOP RIGHT THERE L/N"

I groaned and giving a last look at the three again dashed off. At a point my knees gave up so I stopped and sat down on my knees trying to breathe properly.

BHAM.

Malfoy fell on my back, strangling me.

"Malfoy- Draco stop it" I said laughing loudly and gasping for air. He locked my arms behind me.

"Now on first name bases are we Y/n" Malfoy who was now on top of me asked smirking. My cheeks turned scarlet wishing I could just disappear from there with a pop.

I scoffed struggling to get out of his hold. He stopped me by lifting my chin up so that I know was face to face with him. He looked into my eyes. I stared back suddenly forgetting that I was mad at him.

"Why on the hell do you have to be so intimidating" Draco whispered. I looked down at his lips.

"Am I intimidating Draco?" I asked smirking at him making his breath hitch. Looking back into his eyes.

"I think I prefer you calling me by my last name L/n, at least it doesn't affect me this badly" He says his grip tighten around my wrists.

I widened my eyes and looked anywhere but at him. I could feel his breath on my neck sending me shivers.

This isn't right at all

I cleared my throat loudly, Draco quickly moved as far as possible from me.

"Sorry about that." Draco said looking anywhere but at me.

"It's ok I guess." I mumbled tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Erm well" Draco cleared his throat. "I think we should head back" He said looking at his wrist before he realised he didn't have his watch.

"Don't tell me..." He said looking at me and starting to tickle me. I burst into laughter.

"Ok ok I will give it back" I said between breaths. He gave me a smug look before grabbing his watch from my extended hand and starting to walk.

"Wait up you ungrateful git" I yelled at him struggling to catch up.

"What are you 4'1?" He said amused watching me struggle.

"Hey! I am 5'4!" I said shoving him slightly but obviously, he didn't budge an inch.

"You most definitely don't look so" He said shoving me back, I stumbled a little.

"Well if you use your fricking eyes" I said rolling my eyes.

"It's weird hearing it from you" He said smirking at me.

"Your such a pain in the ass" I said as he suddenly stopped making me walk into him. I groaned and looked at Honeyduke's in front of us.

"Why are we hear again?" I asked perplexed.

He grinned and motioned me to follow him.

"Trust you? Hell nah" I said not moving.

"Don't be such a kid L/n" He whined grabbing my arm and dragging me.

"I am not a kid you oldie" I shot back at him, and he ignored me.

We quietly made our way to somewhere I don't know trying not to get caught. We stopped near a certain floorboard.

"Huh what are we supposed to do? Sweep the floor?" I asked him. He gave me a 'are you serious look' and opened the floorboard leading to a passage into Hogwarts. I gasped as he smirked at me and ran his hands through his hair.

I'm going to kill Fred and George for not telling me about this.

After reaching Hogwarts. Draco made sure to seal the entrance properly.

"That's a bye for now Y/n" He said turning back to me smiling.

I didn't respond for a few seconds, "Bye Draco...see you around" I said the last part a bit hesitantly.

He waved at me before shoving his hands deep into his pockets and leaving.

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 1.8K 54
☆ first story in the sequel ☆ ✰☽♡𑁍✯☼ "We need a name for this," I said. He asked, "Enemies to lovers?" I chuckled. "We aren't lovers, Malfoy." "How...
19.5K 899 14
Know where your loyalty lies, Malfoy... *************************************** Hogwarts doesn't have one Malfoy, it doesn't have two... It has three...
13.2K 502 29
Y/N is a muggle born. All her life she had been taught normal things. But when her Hogwarts letter arrives, she can't help but be giddy with exciteme...
1.6M 35K 108
Amelia Grey's life turns upside down when her parents make the sudden decision to move her from Ilvermorny School of Magic to Hogwarts Witchcraft and...