The Young General's Wife Is M...

Від Anjiriin-sama

Short Title : YGWML Alternate Title : 少将夫人是福神 Status : Completed Author : Demon Fox With Fiery Tail Machine T... Більше

1-20
21-40
41-60
61-80
81-100
101-120
121-140
141-160
181-200
201-220
221-240
241-260
261-280
281-300
301-320
321-340
341-360
361-380
381-400
401-420
421-440
441-460
461-480
481-500
501-520
521-528 [END]

161-180

500 8 1
Від Anjiriin-sama

The Young General's Wife Is Mr. Lucky Chapter 161: It still exists

The pilot docked the spacecraft in the territory of Huaxia State according to Yu Jinli's instructions, and it was not far from where he had lived before, just a few hundred kilometers away.

After the Pinship stopped, the accompanying people detected that the oxygen content on the earth was similar to that of the Capital Star, so they did not prepare an oxygen device, but they put on a set of protective clothing that would not affect the action, just in case.

After putting on the protective clothing, Yu Jinli couldn't wait to get off the spacecraft first, stepping on the solid ground, and she felt very solid.

He is back!

He is finally back!

His master and brother must also be living somewhere in this world, and even ..., most likely on the earth.

Jiang Mosheng and his entourage also followed the spacecraft and stepped on the earth's land. Their excitement was not less than that of Yu Jinli.

They've been to a planet better than Earth. They've been to the glorious planet. They have been to a planet more lively than Earth. They have also been to the original planet of the earth.

But no matter what planet, in their hearts, they are not as good as this mother star who has passed in the future.

"The air here is really fresh." The accompanying staff took a deep breath and said with emotion. Not all of them are too excited and lose their thinking.

"Speaking of why the prohibition outside the earth did not work for us? It also allowed us all to enter the earth." Someone asked, this is probably the question of everyone.

Jiang Mosheng turned to look at Yu Jinli, with a pride smile on his lips. Although there is no conclusive evidence, he is sure that this is related to Yu Jinli. Yu Jinli naturally heard the man's question, but smiled.

Because the familiar wave he felt outside the earth was left by Master and Brother, and the so-called prohibition in the outer layer of the Earth was also left by Master and Brother.

Those bans are effective for humans, but they are not harmful to them. It is because he is on a spacecraft that everyone can land safely on the earth.

All this must have been set up by Master and Brother to protect the earth. This reason is naturally unable to tell other people. So let them wonder. Yu Jinli is a rare naughty.

When I came to Earth, I felt the breath left by Master and Brother, which made Yu Jinli very excited, but did not forget the ultimate purpose of this trip to the earth.

Now that he had determined that this earth was a continuation of the earth he had lived in before, and determined that both Master and Brother were still alive, he would go to Master and Brother when he had cured his father's poison.

Ah Sheng is so powerful, he will definitely help him find Master and Brother.

"The bitter bamboo grass grows in the crevices of cliffs. Money flowers like sunlight. They generally grow in sunny places. Vermilion fruits are hot, and they usually grow in volcanic geothermally rich places. White jade roots ... hi cold, generally grow on snowy mountains. "" Yu Jinli carefully told everyone about the characteristics of several materials needed and where they could survive.

Because of limited time, everyone finally decided to search separately. However, except Yu Jinli and Jiang Mosheng, everyone else had at least three people in a group, and everyone should not be too far away from each other. After all, after thousands of years, no one can I don't know what dangers are here.

Bai Yugen and Vermilion are almost two extreme existences. They grow far from each other, so everyone decides to find bitter bamboo grass and money flowers first, and then go to the volcano and snow mountain to find the remaining two.

The area of ​​Xiangyang is relatively large, but fortunately, the amount of money spent is relatively large, so it is easier to find.

Everyone's first goal is to move towards the cliff, and the search for money is on the way, but I didn't expect that I was so lucky that I just met the money on the way, and the amount was quite a lot.

Yu Jin Lihe cheerfully picked all the money she saw.

His alchemy level is only level two, and Qingxian Dan is a third-level elixir. He has never refined it. It is conceivable that in order to refining Qingxian, it is necessary to undergo a lot of practice. It will be too much.

"A Sheng, let's go here, maybe there is money to spend here." Yu Jinli looked around and pointed to one direction to Jiang Mo Sheng.

Don't look at that he just picked a lot of money, but in the process of alchemy, the demand for money is also the biggest.

"Okay." Jiang Mosheng fully complied with Yu Jinli's instructions, letting go wherever he went.

Sure enough, in the direction pointed by Yu Jinli, they found a bunch of money flowers, and they grew better than he had seen before.

Sure enough, it is easier to find these materials on earth. After all, these materials were humans who grew on the earth and entered other planets, but these spiritual plants obviously did not follow them.

Moreover, without the earth destroyed by humans, the plants will grow more wanton and free, and the quality will naturally be much higher than before, and the year will be even larger.

Yu Jinli was so pleased to see all the money spent in the eyes, and she was lucky to get such high-quality money.

You must know that the higher the quality of the materials used in alchemy, the higher the quality of the refined elixir, and the better the effect.

Now hundreds of years of money like this are spent with several other materials that are more than a hundred years old, at least able to refine the intermediate-level and above, and the effect of toxins is better than previously expected.

Just when Yu Jinli was happy, she didn't notice the dangerous approach.

A pair of green eyes were shining through the bushes, staring at Yu Jinli covetously, just like staring at delicious food.

When this flower leopard jumped out and wanted to hunt Yu Jinli, Jiang Mosheng was shocked, his body reacted one step earlier than his brain, flew forward, and kicked him towards the flower leopard.

If his nucleus is not broken, then he must have already used lightning to smash this leopard trying to attack his little chestnut.

But even if he didn't use the ability, it was more than enough to deal with an original Hua Leopard just because he had recovered to A-level constitution level.

Jiang Mosheng did not give Hua Leopard any chance to fight back and respond. All kinds of fighting skills and cleverness were used, and the Hua Leopard only screamed.

Yu Jinli noticed that a leopard came out next to her, but she looked a little different from what she remembered.

It is probably the arrival of the last days, which has caused some animals to mutate and be more able to adapt to the harsh environment at that time. Then, over time, these mutated animals will slowly survive on the earth.

Although this flower leopard looked very scary and was bigger than before the mutation, it only had to be beaten to Shangjiang Mosheng, and soon it was less aggressive.

"A Sheng, don't fight." Yu Jinli hurriedly stopped Jiang Mosheng, and if she continued to fight, this flower leopard is likely to ascend to heaven.

Hearing Yu Jinli's words, Jiang Mosheng stopped immediately, but looked at Hua Leopard with a fierceness, making the instinct of this hegemon who could dominate the side shrink, and obedient like a kitten.

Yu Jinli stepped forward to investigate the injury of Hua Leopard, and found that it was not fatal, so she relieved her heart, then fed it a little spiritual power, and said with a smile, "Do not attack humans in the future know? We will not be here Staying too long will not encroach on your territory.

Yu Jinli is a koi who cultivates into an adult form. She also has an instinctive preference for animals, but she does not care about her life.

Now the hosts of the earth are animals and plants. They invaded their territory first, so they can be aggressive and understandable.

If possible, Yu Jinli wants to protect the lives of these people while trying not to harm every life here.

The spiritual power entered Hua Leopard's body. Although it did not have the intellect, its instinctual comfort made it impossible for Yu Jinli to hold his hand.

Yu Jinli's palms were scratched and itchy, with a smile on her face.

"Okay, we're leaving." Yu Jinli collected all the money she had picked, and then waved her hand toward Hua Leopard, and went on with Jiang Mosheng.

On this way, Yu Jinli not only encountered huge leopards, but also some beasts such as lions, tigers, etc., all of which have evolved on the original basis.

As Yu Jinli walked, he introduced Jiang Mosheng to these creatures on the earth. The two did not seem to be on a mission at all, but more like honeymooners.

The current environment on the earth is indeed very good. Jiang Mosheng fell in love with this planet at the first sight. Now he is able to walk on this planet with the people he likes. He feels very happy and content. When this incident is over, Dad is out of danger, and he wants to bring the little guy here again for another honeymoon trip.

Moreover, he also wanted to know more about where the little guy grew up and lived.

"A Sheng, there should be a cliff in front." Yu Jinli walked according to the map in the impression. Before, there was a cliff here, but I don't know that after so many years, this cliff is not there.

"Um." Jiang Mosheng answered with a smile.

Yu Jinli is obviously more comfortable and happier on the earth, even jumping.

"Be careful." Jiang Mosheng has always watched him indulgently, letting him play while walking.

But occasionally, Yu Jinli also accidentally tripped over the vines on the ground. At this time, Jiang Mosheng would come to him as soon as possible to catch the little guy who was about to fall.

After Yu Jinli was caught by Jiang Mosheng again, she tongued out playfully, then walked faster, and soon came to the cliff in the impression.

Yu Jinli looked even more surprised when she looked at the cliff that had hardly changed in her impressions. "A Sheng, we are here, but I didn't expect it to be there." Yu Jinli was pleasantly surprised.

The Young General's Wife Is Mr. Lucky Chapter 162: Meet the right person

"A Sheng, we are here, but I didn't expect it to be there." Yu Jinli was pleasantly surprised.

This cliff was actually a cliff when my brother Pu Jing took him out to play.

They found a spiritual plant that Master needed under this cliff, so his impression on this cliff was particularly profound.

When the spacecraft landed before, he didn't actually remember this place. After all, except for the place where he grew up and later went to human urban life, his impressions of other places were not so clear.

But as he moved forward, he slowly remembered some of the surrounding characteristics. Even after thousands of years, some things have not changed, which made him very missed.

I came to this cliff according to the route in memory, but I did not expect it to really exist.

This cliff connects the former earth with the present earth, so that Yu Jinli can more truly realize that this earth is really the earth he once lived.

On this earth, there may be many places that he was familiar with that have never changed. When there is time later, he must return to Earth.

Yu Jinli was near the cliff and wanted to look down, but was wrapped in his arms by Jiang Mosheng. Yu Jinli turned to Jiang Mocheng in confusion. "Dangerous," Jiang Mosheng said seriously.

Yu Jinli heard the words, with a big smile on her face, and said, "It's okay, it won't fall.

The bitter bamboo grass usually grows in the crevices of the cliffs, which requires them to go down to the middle of the cliff and then pick the bitter bamboo grass from the crevices.

Although Yu Jinli has repeatedly assured that he has experience and will not really fall, Jiang Mosheng is still reluctant to let him take risks.

"I'll pick it." Jiang Mosheng insisted.

In the end, Yu Jinli failed to insist on Jiang Mosheng, so he had to let him go, and he looked at it. Still, he couldn't help but burst out sweet bubbles.

Jiang Mosheng enjoyed the mecha in the space button, then entered the cockpit, manipulated the mecha to float in the air, and slowly moved under the cliff without missing any rock cracks, looking for bitter bamboo grass.

This is the first time that Yu Jinli has seen a real mech, the huge guy, so he can't help but look at God.

Although I heard that this is not the first time, it is the first time that I have seen it with my own eyes, especially when I see A Sheng 's mech, with a smooth appearance and a tall and burly figure. Strong sense of oppression.

So this is the mech?

Humans are indeed a group of powerful creatures, and even this one can be made. What else can't they make?

Thinking about it this way, Yu Jinli suddenly felt that their flying magic spells were nothing special. Although human beings could not do this, they could create machines similar to these spells to help them realize their flying dreams.

Their fairies are probably only in terms of age and can lead humans. Just when Yu Jinli was thinking wildly, Jiang Mosheng drove the mecha back.

"There are two bitter bamboo plants in the rock crack on the left, and one plant one hundred meters to the right." Jiang Mosheng reported to Yu Jinli the results of his recent survey.

"Three plants, better than I expected, hard work, A Sheng." Yu Jinli hurriedly put away all kinds of messy ideas, and smiled and told Jiang Mo Sheng.

Jiang Mosheng just drove the mech just to facilitate the investigation of the location of bitter bamboo grass. When he will pick it, he still needs to pick it himself. After all, the mech is too large to do such delicate work.

Jiang Mosheng didn't put away the mech, Yu Jinli's eyes that just glanced at mech fell into his eyes.

Therefore, Jiang Mosheng intentionally left the mech on the cliff to accompany Yu Jinli, but he was going to go down to the cliff to pick bitter bamboo grass.

Yu Jinli was still quietly looking at the mech, but when she saw Jiang Mosheng going down, he was immediately attracted by his thoughts and attention.

"A Sheng, you have to be careful." Yu Jinli said uneasily. "Well, it's okay." Jiang Mosheng replied with a smile, reassuring him. That's the way people are, so are the fairies.

When I go down, I know there is no danger, I do n't worry about anything, and when the person I care about does the same thing, even if I know that there is no danger, I still worry about it involuntarily.

Yu Jinli didn't even look at Mecha at this moment, and stared at Jiang Mosheng down to the cliff intently. He was always ready to run off to save him once the other party was in danger.

However, the danger did not come. Jiang Mosheng picked all three bitter bamboo grasses very smoothly. "A Sheng, you are great!" Yu Jinli blurted out her praise without saying a word. Jiang Mosheng also accepted the praise very much.

"Would you like to sit up and sit?" Jiang Mosheng invited to Yu Jinli.

Yu Jinli looked at Jiang Mosheng, looked at the tall mech, tried hard to swallow, and asked, "Can I really go up?

"Of course." Jiang Mosheng answered with a smile.

His mech never let a second person come in, but if this person is Yu Jinli, then it is another matter

Yu Jinli has long been interested in mecha, but also knows that with her own constitution, she cannot drive mech at all, but this does not affect his longing for mech.

For the first time I saw a real mech, I could sit in and feel it. It was an extremely rare experience for Yu Jinli.

Jiang Mosheng suddenly lifted the person horizontally, holding Yu Jinli instinctively around his neck, the eyes that were already big were bigger and more adorable.

"It's easier to hold you up," Jiang Mo said solemnly.

Yu Jinli had no doubt at all about Jiang Mosheng's words, and stayed in his arms, leaving him to hold the mech cockpit.

The mech looks very huge, but the cockpit is actually not large. Except for the position of a mech driver, the space behind it is very small, especially when Jiang Meosheng's mech was never manufactured. I thought there would be a second person.

But the small space can not hinder Yu Jinli's examination.

Although the space inside the mech cockpit is small, it has very complete functions and a lot of things. In front of Jiang Mosheng, there is a huge screen that can see the situation outside. I don't know what it is used for. There is a card slot-like thing next to the button.

"Come here, sit here," Jiang Mosheng said, pointing to his position in front of him.

Yu Jinli heard the words, and could not help but stunned for a moment, then immediately appeared in his mind that he was sitting in front of Jiang Mosheng, his face turned red immediately, and he dared not look up at him.

"The mecha started immediately. It would be faster to drive the mecha to other places, but when the mecha started, it was more bumpy. There is no other place to fix you here and it is easy to be injured." Jiang Mosheng rarely said so much at once. Just to explain the move I just invited.

Yu Jinli also knew this, but her face was still too ashamed, and she was embarrassed to sit there.

Seeing his shy and cute appearance, Jiang Mosheng felt itchy and anxious, and he couldn't hold people in his arms, and knead it.

In the end, Yu Jinli still sat in front of Jiang Mosheng. After being fixed, the mecha also started. Yu Jinli was too late to continue being shy, and was stunned by what appeared on the big screen. All her attention was on the screen, but she forgot about shyness.

Jiang Mosheng knew that Yu Jinli liked the color outside most, so he controlled the mech to slow down very slowly. This is probably the slowest speed of this mech ever.

If anyone would find here at this moment, his speed can almost catch up with this mech, which is much more tormented.

But Yu Jinli, who was sitting on the mech, did not know this, and was still happy to sit on the rack and see the scenery outside the mech.

However, Jiang Mosheng's full attention was focused on the little person in front of him. With zero distance contact, the warmth from the other person can be clearly felt through the fabric.

As long as you tilt your head forward slightly, your lips can touch the other person's neck. The fragrant fragrance of the little guy is just as fresh and natural as he feels.

Jiang Mosheng narrowed his eyes and took a hard breath. The fresh smell suddenly filled the nasal cavity, so that every cell on his body began to shout: want him, want him!

Had it not been for Jiang Mosheng's strong self-control, all the puppets would have been suppressed, I am afraid he can't help it now.

But no!

He can't scare the little guy, he can't scare the little guy away, otherwise he will regret it.

"A Sheng, you see, there was originally a city, but now there are only a few sporadic buildings left. I almost didn't see it just now." Yu Jinli suddenly pointed at a place in front of her, excitedly following Jiang Mo Sheng shared that the body moved up and down a few times because of the emotional excitement.

Jiang Mosheng took a breath and worked hard to suppress the desire that was about to rise. Suddenly he regretted that he had just invited the little guy to sit in front of him, which was just sweet torture.

"A Sheng, what's wrong with you?" Yu Jinli noticed Jiang Mosheng's wrong and could not help asking.

"It's okay, the posture is a bit uncomfortable, I just need to adjust it a bit." Jiang Mosheng let himself lean back a bit, as far as possible from the little guy.

To him, Yu Jinli is like walking chun medicine. Anytime, anywhere, a simple action or a simple expression can evoke the deepest desire in his heart.

Even before, he had to think that he was indifferent, but turned out to be because he didn't meet the right person?

The Young General's Wife Is Mr. Lucky Chapter 163: Place to live

Even before, he had to think that he was indifferent, but turned out to be because he didn't meet the right person?

However, for my own death, I have to go through this path.

On this way, Jiang Mosheng used all his life's self-control, pain and happiness.

Fortunately, they soon encountered some money, and finally they could relax a little bit by getting mecha. The sun in the sky was gradually tilting towards the west. Yu Jinli glanced at the time and felt that it was almost going to night. Then she told Jiang Mosheng: "Let everyone gather, otherwise it will be dangerous.

Although all the entourages brought this time were all psionics, each of them brought a lot of energy cards to deal with even the beast.

But Yu Jinli still hopes that everyone should try not to meet the beasts and disturb the lives of the animals on the earth.

"Okay." Jiang Mosheng nodded and then sent a collective newsletter to each team.

These people are indeed professionally trained, and within half an hour of the newsletter, all of them were gathered at the designated location.

"Reporting the boss, the first team received a total of ten money flowers, bitter bamboo grass." The captain of the first team is saluting, the report.

"Report the boss, the second team received a total of six money flowers, two bitter bamboo grass." "Report boss ...

Several team captains reported their team's gains one by one. Although the amount of money and bitter bamboo found by each team was not large, they were not a small sum.

Yu Jinli is quite satisfied with the gains of this day, because he did not expect that the number of Lingzhi plants on the earth after a thousand years will increase. If it was placed in the past, there would be no way to find it in one day. So many spirit plants.

The harvest on the first day alone is much more than what the members of the Divine Beast team searched outside for a week. If they knew it, they would vomit blood.

Moreover, when she first arrived on the earth, Yu Jinli keenly discovered that the aura on the earth not only did not collapse, but was a little richer than before he crossed over, which was a big surprise to him.

If it wasn't for Jiang Zhentao's poison, he would have to find the materials for making the barrier-damping pill earlier, and he would definitely stay here to practice.

"It's getting dark, we have to find a suitable place to stay." Yu Jinli said to Jiang Mosheng.

The smallest building on the earth also has a history of thousands of years. No one has lived there for thousands of years, and it has been impossible to live there. Therefore, Jiang Mosheng and his party went directly to sleep at night.

Sleeping in this pristine natural environment is actually a very good experience.

Interstellar humans like to go to the antique earth resort, and this time they came to the real earth, let alone sleep, even if they directly let them sleep on the ground, using the ground as a bed and the sky as a quilt are willing

After finding a suitable place to sleep, the entourage spread around Jiang Mosheng and Yu Jinli as the center to protect people in the protection circle.

For soldiers, sleeping out is commonplace, and sometimes performing tasks outside, I have encountered more difficult times, here, it is already a level of enjoyment.

In addition, everyone also brought a portable tent, a very small one, but when it was unfolded, the space inside was very large, which was enough for everyone to use.

Jiang Mosheng and Yu Jinli naturally stayed in the same tent.

After the tent was set up, Yu Jinli couldn't wait to get in, then crossed her legs and began to absorb the surrounding aura to practice.

He has n't absorbed the aura for a long time to practice, and this feeling is quite nostalgic.

However, Yu Jinli practiced for a while, and suddenly found that he didn't seem to teach Jiang Mosheng how to use the aura to practice, so he opened his eyes again and looked at Jiang Mosheng.

"A Sheng, close your eyes and feel the aura around you." Yu Jinli learned what Master had instructed him to guide Jiang Mosheng.

Jiang Mosheng closed his eyes according to the words, and was quite sensitive to the surrounding perception, and soon discovered that the extremely active Reiki molecules in the air were around him playfully, as if he wanted to play with him.

"Did you see those white molecules around them? They are reiki, which is the basis of our cultivation. Originally we only needed to absorb the reiki to transform it into spiritual power to grow and cultivate. Use the power of faith to cultivate, and there is aura on the earth. These days, we can all absorb these auras to cultivate. "Yu Jinli said in detail, and gave Jiang everything he knew could not wait for a brain. Mo Sheng.

Jiang Mosheng was very clever. Yu Jinli just said this. He immediately used the method of absorbing the power of faith to absorb these auras, then allowed them to run in the meridians, and finally gathered in Dantian to form spiritual power.

Seeing that Jiang Mosheng didn't need to explain too much, Yu Jinli was already able to absorb the aura on her own, and she felt very proud.

This is the "apprentice" under his guidance. It really is so clever, and makes him a master.

There was no problem seeing Jiang Mosheng's cultivation, and Yu Jinli also hurriedly began to absorb the surrounding aura and race against time. After all, they will not be on the earth for too long.

In fact, rather than practicing in a tent, Yu Jinli wants to practice in the open air, especially under the moon.

Moonlight Essence is also a rare good for monsters to enhance their power.

Although the capital star also simulates the moon, the moonlight there is no essence, and it is not good for them.

But now there are accompanying persons outside the vigil, he is not good to go out.

However, he must find a suitable opportunity in the future to prevent those accompanying him from discovering and absorbing the essence of the moon, especially if he encounters the full moon, that essence is even better.

This practice is all night.

When the sun rose the next morning, Jiang Mosheng and Yu Jinli were full of energy and very good. They didn't look like people who didn't sleep all night.

"It's so comfortable. It's been a long time since I've been so absorbed in reiki." Yu Jinli stretched a big lazy waist and said with a smile.

When he was in the Capital Star before, because of the lack of faith, he hardly enjoyed himself while practicing, and it was not the same to absorb the aura.

Reiki is everywhere on earth. As long as you have the ability, you can absorb as much as you want.

Although the spiritual power transformed by the power of faith is more pure and powerful than the spiritual power transformed by it, after all, the power of faith is more difficult to collect, and the speed of cultivation is much slower than the absorption of spiritual power.

However, the combination of the two seems to be faster and the purity of spiritual power will not decrease much.

Jiang Mosheng was also a bit surprised. He originally thought that cultivation can only absorb the power of faith. Can he still absorb other things?

He felt the existence of Reiki for the first time. This kind of bathing, surrounded by Reiki, was able to absorb Reiki anytime and anywhere to replenish his spiritual power, making him amazed.

At the same time, he was even more curious about the practitioners on the earth in Yu Jinli's mouth. Before humans left the earth, were there many practitioners on the earth like little ones?

However, Yu Jinli once said that although the practitioners are powerful, they are few, after all, most of them are ordinary people who can do nothing, just like the existence of ordinary people and their abilities.

Think about it this way. There seems to be something in common between the power wise and the practitioner. For example, the power wise can also master the use of the five elements, and the cultivator can also, and the cultivator is more powerful. Is it also related to these practitioners?

Jiang Mosheng thought a lot in his mind, but on the surface, he showed nothing.

He felt that he was very fortunate to be able to meet Yu Jinli, as for the other random fate.

"A Sheng, let's go south today. I will show you where I used to live." Yu Jinli said to Jiang Mosheng with a smile.

"Okay." Jiang Mosheng nodded, and he couldn't agree with this proposal.

A group of people took out their own mecha, and they decided to take the mech. The spacecraft was too large to find a suitable landing point, and the place they went was hundreds of kilometers away. It was more than enough to use mecha. .

As a result, each party sat on their own mech, and Yu Jinli naturally sat in Jiang Mosheng's mech, but instead of sitting in front of each other this time, she sat in a nearby position.

After being tortured by Lu sweetly yesterday, Jiang Mosheng quietly set up a co-pilot seat next to him. It is not that he does not want to continue to have close contact with Yu Jinli, but that he has no confidence in his self-control and is worried. I can't control what I regret.

This is probably the first time Jiang Mosheng has doubts about his self-control. If others knew it, he would be shocked.

However, Yu Jinli did not have any opinion on this, as long as he was able to sit in the mech and see the scenery outside, he was satisfied.

On this day, the speed of the mech is much faster than yesterday, it can be said that it is the gap between climbing and running. Under Yu Jinli's command, Jiang Mosheng drove his mech in the front, followed by several mechas.

The huge mech flew over the forest, flashing fast, making the animals think they had taken a look. A distance of several hundred kilometers, arrived in less than half an hour with the mech, this still takes care of sitting in the mech

The physical condition of Yu Jinli here, otherwise the speed will be faster.

Looking at the familiar scenery below, Yu Jinli couldn't wait to paste it on the big screen.

The Young General's Wife Is Mr. Lucky Chapter 164: Can't freeze them

Although thousands of years have passed, the scenery in some places below has not changed much, except that there are more trees around and more flowers and plants.

The city of life has long been beyond recognition. The building collapsed and was covered with greenery, which turned into another landscape, but the surrounding area of ​​the lake was not much changed.

Near the lake where Yu Jinli lived before was a natural landscape in itself, with few man-made traces. Even after a thousand years, it is still intact.

After getting off the mech, Yu Jinli went straight to the Great Lake for the first time.

Last time when he dreamed, he had dreamed about the Great Lakes, but he did not expect that he really returned here so quickly.

It's a pity that those little friends he used to have are gone.

Yu Jinli stood by the side of the lake and looked deeply at the lake. It was still so clear that she could even see the small fish swimming down and down the water. Although it was no longer a fish he was familiar with, his mood was still Very excited.

Jiang Mosheng walked to Yu Jinli's side and reached out to embrace the other's shoulders so that he could lean on his arms

"A Sheng, this is where I lived before I was transformed." Yu Jinli said to Jiang Mosheng with a smile

Although the old friend is no longer there, Master and Brother do not know which corner of the world at the moment, but there is A Sheng beside him, and also Mom and Dad. He is not a lone koi.

In the future, he will surely find Master and Brother, maybe they are looking for him at the moment. "It's beautiful." Jiang Mosheng praised, this sentence is sincere, after all, it is difficult to see such a naturally formed lake in the capital star, most of them are artificial, and it doesn't look as beautiful as a natural lake.

"Well, I also think it's very beautiful, it's the most beautiful." Yu Jinli raised her head, as if she had been praised, and smiled very brightly.

"In the past, there was a large piece of lotus here. Every summer, the lotus leaves are round, green, and can form a large shadow. I hide in the sun below, which is comfortable, and the lotus blooms beautifully. Lotus seeds will grow, and the lotus seeds are also delicious. I have eaten a lot, and I was called a little greedy by my brother ... "Yu Jinli nostalgically told Jiang Mosheng about the past.

Although he had shared these things with Jiang Mosheng before, when he came to the place where he lived again, he couldn't help but want to share it with others again, and hoped that he could feel the happiness of his own scripture.

Jiang Mosheng naturally wanted to be able to understand all the pasts of Yu Jinli in detail, those pasts he had never participated in.

The entourage stayed behind quietly. Although they didn't know what the boss and Master Yu were doing in front, they didn't bother to come forward.

"A big turtle lived here before, and it's already very old, but it's definitely not as old as me ..." Yu Jinli continued to smile.

Jiang Mosheng did not interrupt Yu Jinli, but nodded from time to time, saying that he was listening carefully

A happy talk, a serious listen, the two seem to form a natural barrier between them, and isolate others from their world. This is a world that belongs only to them.

The entourage who stood behind and looked at it did not know why, and suddenly felt that they were forcibly stuffed with dog food. Obviously, the two did not show too much showy affection, why would they be stuffed with dog food?

Even single dogs cannot be forced to feed dog food so many times, they will be killed.

I do n't know how long it has taken, Yu Jinli finally came out of the memories, look at Jiang Mosheng who has been with him, look at the sky and the scenery behind him, just do n't look at their entourage, small face Suddenly it became popular, a little embarrassed.

"Let's hurry up to find Zhu Hongguo. I remember there is an extinct volcano a hundred kilometers west." Yu Jinli patted her cheek and said in a hurry.

Yesterday they found a lot of money flowers and bitter bamboo grass, and today the main task is to find crimson

He had to find all four kinds of materials before he could start to make the obstacles. Otherwise, one day, his father would be a bit more dangerous, especially now that none of them help his father to control toxins at home.

Keep the toxins in his body non-spreading, only for up to two weeks.

In other words, they must return to Capital Star within two weeks, and during this period, they must also clear up the obstacles.

They don't have much time.

Yu Jinli forced herself not to get caught up in the memories of the past, and would have the opportunity to come here again in the future, not in a hurry.

According to Yu Jinli's instructions, everyone soon came to the extinct volcano.

Mountain climbing should not be too easy for Mecha, so it usually takes a little time to reach the top of the mountain, which is already at their feet at this moment.

The top of the volcano is not as flat as other peaks. It has very little vegetation on its body and is bare. There is a huge crater on the top of the volcano, but no magma has been ejected for a long time, so it was judged as an extinct volcano.

But even if it is an extinct volcano, there is still magma below the crater. It is not easy to enter the search for vermilion. Of course, it is for the people in the past, for the interstellar humans now, they are With abilities, the strength of the body must be dozens of times stronger than that of ordinary people. In addition, it also has organic armor, which is not impossible even if it goes below the volcano.

This time, Jiang Mosheng and Yu Jinli did not go down, but the first team and the first team went down to find Zhu Hongguo, and the third team was ready to rescue.

Although Yu Jinli was waiting at the top of the mountain, she did not stop to rest, but kept thinking about the location of other volcanoes. After all, although Zhu Hongguo liked to grow in hot places, it was not every hot place. There will be vermillion fruit.

As if confirming his ideas, the first team and the second team returned without success and found nothing.

"We checked the entire interior of the volcano, but there were no traces of vermillion fruit." Captain Hui of the Squadron reported.

"It doesn't matter, we are going to the second volcano." Yu Jinli encouraged everyone with a smile.

Originally, Ling Zhi was not common, especially the higher the Ling Zhi, the rarer it was.

So, the group went to the next destination without any delay.

On this day, they have already searched for six volcanoes, but found nothing. Even Yu Jinli was in a hurry.

There is not much time left for them, and it will be even more urgent to add the time he spent practicing refining the obstacles.

"Don't worry, you are a blessing koi, we will be able to find and heal my father, I have always believed in you." Jiang Mosheng appeased.

After listening to Jiang Mosheng's words, Yu Jinli's impetuous heart was miraculously calmed down, and the sense of impatience disappeared.

Yu Jinli is indeed worthy of the blessing koi. They went to the first volcano the next day and successfully found traces of vermilion fruit. They also found three fruits directly at once, which could excite Yu Jinli. Already.

"A Sheng, you are so good that you found it." Yu Jinli said happily. In this way, there is only Bai Yugen left. As long as Bai Yugen is found, he can start to make a clear obstacle.

"It's all thanks to Little Chestnut. It's really lucky to be with Little Chestnut. No wonder your fans like to worship koi." Jiang Mosheng ridiculed.

Fortunate people who have not experienced koi in person cannot understand this feeling.

While comforting Yu Jinli yesterday, he also worshipped the koi, hoping to find the vermilion fruit as soon as possible, but the effect was so obvious.

Jiang Mosheng was even more nervous about Yu Jinli at this moment. Such a lucky blessing baby is his, but you must not let others take it away. Whoever dares to come, don't want to go back!

"How could you be so godlike?" Yu Jinli was a little embarrassed by Jiang Mosheng, her face was ashamed and red, especially when she thought of the group of fans who liked to worship koi in the live broadcast room.

However, there is still something to do.

"We now have money flowers, bitter bamboo grass and vermilion fruit, but Bai Yugen has not been found. We must quickly find these four materials." Yu Jinli said to everyone.

"Yes!

As a result, the group boarded the mech again and set off towards the far north. Snowy mountains are generally located in the extreme north, where Baiyugen should be easier to find.

Yu Jinli and his party first went to the former Kunlun Mountains, which is the paradise for spiritual practitioners, and also the paradise for spiritual plants.

To say where the aura is the strongest on the earth, Kunlun Mountain is definitely one.

When going to Kunlun Mountain in the past, ordinary people absolutely must be wrapped in thick to avoid being frozen. Although the spiritual masters have the aura of authenticity, they ca n't wear less. Now it 's the turn of the interstellar humans. Everyone Doesn't seem to be wearing too much.

"A Sheng, when you will reach the Kunlun Mountains, the temperature will be very low, so everyone will wear more warmth." Yu Jinli reminded Jiang Mosheng.

"I can't freeze them." Jiang Mosheng answered with a smile.

Despite this, when Yu Jinli got off the mech, he was wrapped into a ball by Jiang Mosheng, and the entourage almost didn't recognize it.

"A Sheng, we are repairers, and we are still very resistant to the cold, so we don't have to wear so much." Yu Jinli whispered to Jiang Mosheng, especially when she saw that everyone else was still wearing the clothes before At the time, he couldn't bear to look straight at the appearance of himself being balled.

"Good, wear more warm clothes, or if you stay in the mech, I will take these off for you." Jiang Mosheng said with a smile, giving Yu Jinli two choices.

Yu Jinli shut up and no longer asked about changing light clothes, in fact, he didn't really feel how cold, but since A Sheng was so worried, he should wear more clothes.

The Young General's Wife Is Mr. Lucky Chapter 165: Favored by God

Yu Jinli and Jiang Mosheng walked in front, and the entourage followed, watching Yu Jinli, who looked like a big snowball in the snow, could not help but bit his ears quietly with his companion.

"The protective clothing we are wearing can adjust the temperature freely. Master Yu must have worn one, why are he wearing so much?" A younger, lively accompanying person quietly asked the people around him.

"There is a kind of cold called the boss thinks you are cold." The companion calmly replied.

The young man who just asked the question puzzled the back of his head. He didn't understand the companion's sentence very much, but since the boss thinks so, then their subordinates can't dismantle the boss's platform either.

Kunlun Mountain has a very wide range. Everyone still starts out as a team to find out. Otherwise, even if you find it for a few days, you may not be able to check it.

Fortunately, interstellar technology has developed and invented something called a plant detector, designed to detect new plants.

In the interstellar era, there are fewer and fewer plants, especially the natural food that can be eaten, so this plant detector was invented to detect new plants outside and strive to find more natural food that can be eaten.

I have to say that the power of eating can never be underestimated, no matter in which era. At this time, the plant detector was just used to find white jade roots.

Any plant that is not recorded on this plant detector can be detected by this plant detector.

Although many plants on the earth have not been recorded by this detector, as long as it has been detected once, it will be automatically recorded, so that it will be more convenient for investigation.

Of course, the plants recorded on the plant detector can also be manually deleted. After finding the white jade root once, delete it, and then you can find it again.

Each team brought a plant detector, divided into four directions, and spread out in search of white jade roots. Bai Yugen is relatively high in the level of the spiritual plantation, and it is scarce. Yu Jinli cannot determine whether it can be found in Kunlun Mountain.

But at present, there is no other good way. I can only find such a snow mountain and a snow mountain. I hope I can run into it.

Yu Jinli is probably the **** of blessings loved by the heavens. After he and Jiang Mosheng explored for nearly two kilometers, he finally found the traces of Bai Yugen in a small cave.

Bai Yugen is just like its name, it is the root of a plant, and this plant is snow white and crystal clear, and even it is white and almost transparent. If you don't look closely, it will be integrated with snow, and then Ignore the past.

Fortunately, this time with the help of a plant detector, otherwise it will be more difficult to find.

Although the white jade root found didn't seem to be large, and the root was only about ten centimeters, it was enough for Yu Jinli to refine the obstacle-clearing dan four or five times.

Yu Jinli very carefully removed the snow around Bai Yugen first, and then dug down more cautiously to try to ensure that the root of Bai Yugen was not damaged and the efficacy was not lost.

The time to collect Bai Yugen is almost as long as the time to find it. If you change to an impatient person, you really ca n't do the job, but Yu Jinli was more careful and patient. Now she encounters Ling Zhi again, naturally More patient.

Finally, Bai Yugen was dug out, and immediately put it in the ice box that he took with him to prevent Bai Yugen's spiritual power from dissipating.

"A Sheng, we have finally found everything, and we can start to refine the barrier-clearing dan." Yu Jinli said to Jiang Mosheng excitedly.

They have been coming to Earth for two days, plus the travel time, five days have passed, and it will take three days to return, so the time left for him to practice is only six days.

He had to refining the clear barrier dan within six days, and had no time for them to delay.

Immediately, Yu Jinli let other people continue to search for Bai Yugen in the Kunlun Mountains, and he and Jiang Mosheng returned to the place where the spacecraft was located. He was about to start refining the elixir.

Before coming to the earth, Yu Jinli thought that if materials were found on the earth, they would be refined on the earth, so as to ensure that the materials would not be insufficient.

Moreover, refining on the earth is also safer and will not be snooped on by others.

Therefore, before coming here, Yu Jinli made a lot of people according to the impression of the Dan furnace. After all, no one is sure what will happen during the refining process, and the Dan furnace explosion is also often Some things, so preparing a few more is always fine.

And the quality of this Dan furnace is certainly not as good as the one that Master and he used, but in extraordinary times, it can only be handled with extraordinary methods.

Taking the Dan furnace out of the spacecraft, Yu Jinli sat in front of the Dan furnace, closed her eyes, and filtered the alchemy process in her mind.

Although the materials on his hands can support him for refining four or five times, they cannot be wasted easily, and no one knows whether he can succeed once after the four or five times.

Yu Jinli has never practiced the refining of the third-class yam medicine, because the level was not reached at that time, plus his current cultivation is lower than before, the possibility of refining failure is very high. Therefore, he must be more careful than any previous refining of elixir.

All the processes were filtered in my mind over and over again, until I was very skilled, and after making sure that no mistakes were made in the process steps, Yu Jinli took a deep breath, and then began to prepare the refining elixir.

Jiang Mosheng couldn't help anything in this regard, so he raised the alert to the highest level and defended Yu Jinli. Qingxian Dan is refined from bitter bamboo grass, money flower, vermilion and Bai Yugen as raw materials. Yu Jinli first processed the four materials, then put them into the Dan furnace in turn, and supervised at any time with the knowledge Then, the spiritual force is divided into four equal parts, the spiritual plant is separated, and the wave body is separately refined, and the spiritual force is continuously injected.

After removing the impurities in the four parts of the liquid medicine, and then controlling it with spiritual power, the four parts of the liquid medicine are fused at the same time. With a loud bang, Dan Furnace exploded. Yu Jinli, who had been in vain at the moment, had black hair on her face and black hair on her face.

"Little chestnut!" Jiang Mosheng heard the sound and immediately ran to Yu Jinli at the fastest speed, looking anxiously at him.

"It's okay." Yu Jinli waved quickly, signalling that she was okay.

He used to fry the potion when he was learning how to make elixir, but unfortunately there are only four copies left.

Yu Jinli carefully thought back to the whole process of the refining that she had just made, and thought about every detail without thinking about it. What went wrong?

Jiang Mosheng saw that Yu Jinli was thinking. Except for his face being darker and his hair exploding, he really didn't have any other injuries. Then he let him care for his hair and let him concentrate on thinking.

The process of refining the pharmaceutical solution with Lingli is correct, and there is no problem in removing impurities. The explosion occurred when the four medicinal solutions were fused. Process, and then analyze the problem little by little.

Dan Fang and the refining steps of Qingzhuang Dan he saw from Master's notes before. Yu Jinli's memory is very good, and after reading it all, he wrote it down.

At this moment, after Yu Jinli analyzed her own refining steps, she began to recall the master's notes she had seen in an attempt to find out the reason for her failure.

This meditation is half an hour passed.

Yu Jinli opened her eyes again, and couldn't care about her own image again, and enjoyed an alchemy material again, her face was full of dignity.

The previous steps of dissolving the chemical solution and removing impurities were not wrong and there were no problems. The next step is the most difficult one, which is to fuse the chemical solutions together.

Previously, Yu Jinli controlled Lingli to fuse the four medicinal solutions together, but apparently failed. This time, he changed his strategy and first merged the two medicinal solutions.

Yu Jinli merged the medicinal solution of Zhu Hongguo and Bai Yugen, and then combined the medicinal solution of money flower and bitter bamboo grass together, and then formed two groups of medicinal solutions with a significant difference in size. The two liquid medicines are fused.

There was a "bang" again, and the Dan furnace exploded again. Yu Jinli was already black and white, and now there were more black places, and her hair was closer to the head of the explosion.

After one experience, Jiang Mosheng was finally not so panicked. Seeing the other person was still immersed in the small expression of thinking, his eyes showed a strong pampering and affection.

The little guy is like this. Once he does something, he will concentrate on doing it. Everything outside him will not affect him. Such a serious guy, even if the image is embarrassed by the explosion, still makes Jiang Mosheng unable to move. Look away.

What went wrong? Yu Jinli wrinkled her face, thinking hard.

He didn't care about the explosion of the Dan furnace, he thought of it before he came, so people made a whole room of Dan furnace, blasted one and the second, blasted the second and the third. Each.

But he was distressed by the alchemy medicine. They were all hard-working and they used one less.

So what went wrong?

The medicinal solution fusion is a step that must be completed. Only in this way can the medicinal effects of the four materials be fused together, and then a new medicinal effect can be formed to achieve the effect of detoxification.

But now I am stuck on the fusion of the medicinal solution. If the master is here, it will be fine. The master can definitely see at a glance the problems in his refining process.

Yu Jinli was a little frustrated.

"Don't worry, take your time, I'll help you find more materials." Jiang Mosheng couldn't see Yu Jinli's depressed expression, and hurriedly comforted.

Yu Jinli took a deep breath and worked hard to adjust her mentality, otherwise she would use this mentality to practice alchemy, and definitely try to fry it one at a time.

The Young General's Wife Is Mr. Lucky Chapter 166: Master is the **** of good fortune

"Well, I will work hard, and I will succeed." Yu Jinli raised her fist with a firm expression on her face.

Since there is no Master's guidance to point out the problem, he can only experiment with it over and over again, and he can always find the correct fusion step.

Yu Jinli once again put the material into the Dan furnace. This time he chose another way to mix the money flower and white jade root, so that the bitter bamboo grass and the vermilion fruit are fused, but this time the failure is faster. The Dan furnace exploded when fused with Bai Yugen.

Yu Jinli was not discouraged, and continued experimenting. For the fourth time, he planned to replace the white jade root and the bitter bamboo grass, and then let the money flower and the vermilion fruit merge.

However, this time before the fusion of the liquid medicine was completed, Yu Jinli suddenly felt a sting coming from her body. The lack of a sense of dryness on the riverbed made him snoring, and alchemy naturally failed again.

"Little chestnut, what's wrong?" Jiang Mosheng saw the painful expression on Yu Jinli's face, and his heart lifted up, hurriedly running to hug the person who was about to fall.

"No, it's okay, I'll just take a break." Yu Jinli said intermittently.

He didn't realize until now that the spiritual power in his body had dried up, and even had a tendency to be overdrawn. The tingling just now was a signal of spiritual exhaustion.

Previously, Yu Jinli's entire attention was focused on alchemy and how to mix and match medicinal fluids. She did not notice that her current spiritual power cannot be compared with the past, and alchemy requires a lot of spiritual power.

It has not dried up until now, and it is not easy.

If the medicinal solution has been successfully integrated by that time, and you continue to refine it, you will need a lot of spiritual power. At that time, when you find that the spiritual power is exhausted, it will be a very dangerous thing.

Yu Jinli couldn't help feeling grateful.

Jiang Mosheng's heart did not let go. He discovered a trace of spiritual power into Yu Jinli's body, and soon discovered the problem. He hurriedly wanted to increase the output of spiritual power to supplement the other's spiritual power, but was prevented. Already.

"A Sheng, there are a lot of auras here. I can absorb the aura quickly and make up for it. You are also responsible for my safety." Yu Jinli hurriedly stopped.

Jiang Mosheng also wants to lose more, so that little chestnuts can be less painful, but he is right. He also needs to protect the safety of the little ones. If all the spiritual power is used up, wait for danger. He may be more difficult to cope with, who will take care of the little ones.

Nevertheless, Jiang Mosheng held Yu Jinli and did not give up, so he practiced and absorbed the aura in his arms.

Yu Jinli didn't care about these either. She closed her eyes, began to absorb the surrounding aura frantically, and then stored it into spiritual power.

Lingzhi returned from the search team and was about to stop reporting the situation to Jiang Mosheng.

The sharp eyes instantly returned the words of the captain of the D report to the abrupt sting. Everyone found out that Yu Jinli was lying in Jiang Mosheng's arms and "sleeping". Her face was still so dark that if she didn't look carefully, she would hardly recognize it.

All the entourage members, with question marks all over their heads, sat down not far from Jiang Mosheng to prepare for a rest. What is going on here? Why is Yu Jinli's face all black and her hair exploded, as if it had been affected by an explosion, but she is protected by the boss, how could he be subjected to this? s damage?

Everyone couldn't figure it out, but they didn't dare to ask the boss in person, so they could only cling to it, which became one of the unsolved mysteries in the hearts of several people.

It was not until the evening that Yu Jinli practiced this practice that she had fully consumed her spiritual power, and she became energetic again.

He now wanted to go to the alchemy immediately, but now there are more people and it is not convenient.

Although the entourage was hand-picked by Jiang Mosheng, they are all very trustworthy, but some things are better known to fewer people.

Moreover, he now has only the last complete alchemy material, or wait until tomorrow daytime, full of energy, and prepare everything after everything is ready.

"Did you find Bai Yugen today?" Yu Jinli asked the entourage.

The accompanying person shook his head in frustration and said, "We turned over the entire Kunlun Mountains, but we did not find Bai Yugen. Tomorrow we are going to go to another snow mountain to continue searching."

"The number of Bai Yugen is scarce, and it is normal to find it," Yu Jinli comforted.

The younger, more active Zhou Kang seemed to think of something before, and suddenly said: "Master Yu, the boss always said that you are a **** of good fortune, and I am very lucky. I also think that, otherwise, you would say something to you tomorrow If you can find Bai Yugen, maybe we will find it. "

The others looked at Zhou Kang with a look of mental retardation, but he didn't bother, but looked at Yu Jinli with bright eyes, looking forward.

"Tomorrow you will be able to find Bai Yugen." Yu Jinli really said according to Zhou Kang's request.

"Thank you Master Yu, we will definitely be able to find it tomorrow." Zhou Kang said very contented, but also with an inexplicable confidence.

That night Yu Jinli and Jiang Mosheng still spent their time in cultivation.

When the sun rose, Yu Jinli felt that her mental state was better than ever. This time, the refining of elixir might be successful.

At this time, the team looking for Ling Zhi has also set out to find Ling Zhi.

Zhou Kang's team went to another snow-capped mountain range near the Kunlun Mountains. Since stepping into this snow-capped mountain range, Zhou Kang has been fascinated.

"We can definitely find Bai Yugen today." Zhou Kang said confidently.

Everyone else looked at him like Z and couldn't understand where he came from. He couldn't help pouring cold water.

"Master Yu has already broken Jinkouyu. Today we can find him. He is a **** of blessing. Fortunately, he is with us." Zhou Kang said with a smile, without any suspicion of superstition.

The other companions were too lazy to talk to him, but instead focused on finding Bai Yugen.

About an hour later, Zhou Kang suddenly heard a surprise cry, "I found it! I found it!

Others heard that they hurried to Zhou Kang and looked at Bai Yugen, who was almost integrated with Xue in front of him, and became silent.

"Hey, let me say that Master Yu is a **** of blessing, and I say that luck is with us, you see, isn't this Bai Yugen?" Zhou Kang pointed at Bai Yugen and smiled proudly.

other people......

Is Master Yu really a **** of good fortune?

They rummaged through the entire Kunlun Mountain yesterday without finding Bai Yugen, but today it was found an hour later, and it was still found by Zhou Kang, a hoeman. This is really ...

In fact, everyone does n't believe in the blessing of God. Even if the old conference calls Yu Jinli like that, it 's just a gimmick in the eyes of a lover, and old nature is no exception.

But after Zhou Kang found Bai Yugen, this cognition shook a bit. When Zhou Kang came the second good news, the cognition was completely broken.

Everyone looked at the two white jade roots that were found in the morning, and they all had a sense of unrealism in their dreams. "Is this really what we found?" A team member asked uncertainly. "Of course, this is what I discovered." Zhou Kang said proudly.

"It was only one morning, and two were found? Didn't you say that Bai Yugen is rare, don't you find it wrong?

Zhou Kang heard the words and suddenly said unconvincedly: "How can I find the wrong one? Look at it, it is white and crystalline, even the roots are almost transparent, exactly like Master Yu's description, how can you be wrong?

"I just called and talked to the other teams, and they still have nothing ..." The captain said suddenly, although he didn't finish, but everyone wanted to express the meaning.

"I would say that Master Yu is a **** of good fortune. He said that we can find it today, or can we find it today? The others have not gained anything." Zhou Kang has now become Yu Jinli's little fanboy, and believes in his lucky constitution. No doubt about it.

Even if other people didn't believe it before, even if they found two rare spiritual plants, they also had to believe that they are really lucky today, and luck has never been with them, so why are they so lucky today? Clearly revealed.

"Let's take Bai Yugen back to Master Yu as soon as possible. He seems to be in a hurry and will be very happy." Zhou Kang said in a hurry.

So the team decided to set off immediately and go back.

I have to say that their decision was correct, because just when they returned, Yu Jinli's fifth alchemy failed, and the materials in his hand just ran out, and new materials were needed.

Yu Jinli originally planned to go with Jiang Mosheng to find the materials. As a result, Zhou Kang returned with two white jade roots, so that he could continue to practice, and he just found a little feeling, and did not want to waste time. Look for the material above.

"You guys are so good, you found two plants so quickly." Yu Jinli looked at Bai Yugen in her hand and said in surprise.

"Hey, thanks to what Master Yu said yesterday, this is not really lucky to find, Master Yu, what other spiritual plants do you need, you are saying a few more words." Zhou Kang hippie smiled Picked up next to Yu Jinli and said.

Jiang Mosheng's expression suddenly cooled down, and he directly reached out and threw Zhou Kang with his neck collar to his captain. After Zhou Kang stabilized, his tongue was playful, the boss's vinegar strength was really strong.

"Look for Zhu Hongguo in the afternoon, you can definitely find it." Yu Jinli said without a word.

He still knows something about his physique. Although he doesn't think it is as exaggerated as the fans say, a little luck bonus can still be achieved.

The Young General's Wife Is Mr. Lucky Chapter 167: Going back again

At this moment, he can continue to refine the obstacle barrier, and he has a hunch that he can soon succeed.

After Zhou Kang's team found two Zhu Hongguo one after another in the afternoon, they became more convinced of the identity of Yu Jin and Li Fufu, and they all evolved into his little fanboy, a loyal fan. They blessed them for luck.

The results of Zhou Kang's team were very gratifying, and also attracted the attention of other team members, because they searched for a day and gained very little.

After learning why the Zhou Kang team could have so much to gain, Yu Jinli's daily blessings increased.

Now, Yu Jinli gets a lot of alchemy materials every day. She no longer needs to worry about practice without materials, and she can practice it boldly and assuredly.

Huang Tian lived up to her, and after four more days, Yu Jinli finally succeeded in refining the clear obstacle.

The white Yingrun, the Qingzhuang Dan exuding a strong medicinal scent, was lying on Yu Jinli's palm at the moment. There were a total of five, full and gratifying, and one could not wait to swallow it all.

"A Sheng, you see, I succeeded, I made it!" Yu Jinli said happily to Jiang Mosheng, and handed the clear-cut Dan in her hand to the other side.

Jiang Mosheng watched Yu Jinli come from beginning to end, knowing how difficult it was for him to make this pot of elixir.

Touching Yu Jinli's soft hair, her eyes were full of affection and spoils, and she smiled and praised: "Little chestnuts are really amazing. Mom and dad will be very happy to see them, and they will also be proud of them.

... I was embarrassed to lose Jinli's praise, and then picked up a Qingdan and quickly put it into Jiang Mosheng's mouth, saying, "You eat one first, and the poison in your body also needs to be solved."

He has now been able to successfully prepare the barrier-clearing Dan, and there are still a lot of remaining materials. He wants elixir to be prepared at any time, but Dad only needs to eat one, but , Eat more, although the effect is greatly reduced, but also good for the body.

Moreover, Jiang Mosheng has more and more domineering toxins in his body. Although Qingqian Dan cannot help him completely detoxify, it can be relieved, even if it can be alleviated.

The elixir was melted in the mouth, and Jiang Mosheng felt a fresh fragrance flowing down the throat into the body, and then the spiritual power and medicinal effects contained in the elixir were directed at the toxin compressed in a certain position in the body. Instead, purify the toxins there.

Jiang Mosheng felt carefully that the toxins in the body were really reduced by the effect of the elixir, and the whole body became lighter and more flexible.

It is amazing that the poison of the Emperor Emperor, which makes the entire Federation helpless, actually reduced this effect under the action of Qingdan. If it was replaced by other poisons, it might be solved on the spot.

When Jiang Mosheng was surprised, he also felt that the burden on his body was heavier. If the elixir with such amazing effect is circulated, it will definitely cause anger among all parties, and it will bring more danger to the little ones. .

He knew the truth about his sin.

Therefore, even if this elixir is very effective, it is a great thing for the benefit of mankind, but after all, only the little guy who can make these elixir is very satisfied. If the demand cannot be met, then this elixir will become the exclusive property of the nobles, and it will still be unavailable to ordinary people.

In this case, publicity naturally makes no sense.

Of course, after the disclosure, other big families wanting to obtain this elixir will naturally make it easier for the Jiang family, and it will bring more benefits to the family.

However, Jiang Mosheng will not sacrifice Yu Jinli for personal gain. I believe that neither Jiang Zhentao nor Qiao Yinlan will have such an idea.

There are only four days left before Jiang Zhentao's toxins have re-emerged, and it will take three days for their spacecraft to return the ball, so there is not much time left. After Yu Jinli successfully produced the obstacle barrier, everyone started Ready to go back.

Yu Jinli stood on the earth's land and was very reluctant to everything here, but had to leave

"I will bring you back in the future." Jiang Mosheng promised, he knew that this is the real home of the little guy. Even after thousands of years, this place has changed, but it cannot change the fact that he lived here for thousands of years.

"Well, be sure to come back!" Yu Jinli said firmly and earnestly. "Come back!" Jiang Mosheng assured Yu Jinli and promised himself.

In fact, the second trip is definitely inevitable. After all, although Qinglan Dan can alleviate the toxins in Jiang Zhentao and Jiang Mosheng, it cannot completely solve them.

In order to completely eliminate the toxins in Jiang Zhentao's body, it is still necessary to clear Erdan, and the materials for refining Qing Erdan are estimated to be found on earth.

However, all of this is not anxious for the time being, after all, Qing'er Dan is a fourth-class elixir, and Yu Jinli's alchemy level has just risen to the third level. If you want to practice fourth-level elixir, the difficulty is not comparable of.

In the alchemy world, the third and fourth levels are only one level different, but it is a watershed existence. It is not easy to jump from the third level to the fourth level.

Everyone's mood on the return journey is much more relaxed than when they came. After all, Qingzhuang Dan has been made, and Jiang Zhentao has also been rescued.

Three days later, the spacecraft Jiang Mosheng and Yu Jinli returned to Capital Star on time, and in order to avoid people's eyes, the spacecraft did not fly directly to the Jiang family, but instead circled around and docked in an inconspicuous place. local.

Jiang Mosheng and Yu Jinli disguised themselves, then hurriedly returned to the Jiang family.

After being sent by Yu Hongrui and others to monitor the Jiang family's spies, after seeing suspicious people entering the Jiang family, they began to report to their owners.

Jiang Mosheng had no time to clean up the spies because he was related to Jiang Zhentao's condition, but his glance back at that moment made the spies snoring collectively until the other party entered, and they still felt a strong palpitation. It's like walking around the gate.

"Mom, we are back." Yu Jinli cried cheerfully as she entered the door.

Qiao Yunlan had already received the news that they were coming back, and was waiting anxiously in the living room at this moment. If it was not for others to notice, she would like to pick them up in person.

"Xiao Lizi, how about Qingdan Dan?" Qiao Yinlan was excited when he saw Yu Jinli, and asked nervously.

Originally, she wanted to ask if the two children were in any danger outside, but at this moment her mind was full of Jiang Zhentao, who was weak on the bed, and couldn't ask anything else.

Fortunately, Jiang Mosheng and Yu Jinli can also understand Qiao Zhilan's anxiety and worry, and do not care about these. Yu Jinli showed one of the bright little jade bottles in her hand to Qiao Zhilan, and said with a smile, "This is the clear obstacle, I successfully refined it."

Qiao Weilan looked at the little jade bottle with sour eyes, his eyes were sour, the corners of his eyes were wet, and he excitedly took Yu Jinli into his arms, worried that his heart was almost back for two weeks .

"Thank you little chestnut, thank you ... Qiao Shoulan choked.

Yu Jinli is the little lucky star of their family. If there were no little chestnuts, her son and her husband might have to leave her. By then, she would not live alone!

It was the chestnut's arrival that saved them and saved them Jiang family!

"Mom, how is Dad now, let's go and see Dad first." Yu Jinli patted Qiao Yinlan's back gently, soothing her emotions.

"Okay." Qiao Zhilan had tears on her face, but the corners of her mouth were raised high, and they were tears of joy.

She hurriedly wiped the tears on her face, and the smile on the corner of her mouth became brighter. She wanted to face the person who was most important to her with the most beautiful side.

The three came to the door of Jiang Zhentao's bedroom, and Qiao Weilan opened the door gently, seemingly worried to disturb the people inside.

"Come in." Qiao Zhilan whispered to Jiang Mosheng and Yu Jinli.

"Is it Laner?" Jiang Zhentao's hoarse and rough voice sounded in the room, and it didn't sound like a middle-aged person should have.

"Well, Ah Sheng and Little Chestnut are back, and they came to see you." Qiao Zhilan hurried to the bed, carefully helped him to scratch the quilt, and brought a glass of water and dipped it with a cotton ball. Wet his chapped lips.

Then Yu Jinli could clearly see Jiang Zhentao's appearance, and he stayed for a moment.

Probably because of the toxin infection, Jiang Zhentao was very old at the moment, his face was sickly pale, his eyes were dull, and if he looked carefully, his eyes seemed to be out of focus.

Jiang Mosheng strode forward and waved in front of Jiang Zhentao's eyes. The other side did not respond, and his face suddenly darkened.

"Don't worry, it should be the toxin that infects the eyes. When we will help to suppress the toxin again, and then eat Qinggan Dan, my father's eyes will see it again." Yu Jinli stepped forward to hold Jiang Mo Sheng's hand, comforted.

"Little chestnut." Jiang Zhentao heard Yu Jinli's voice, groped with both hands in the air, with a loving smile on his face.

Yu Jinli hurriedly grabbed those hands that could not be found, "Dad, we are back."

"It's been hard for you, and I've been used to this poison for several years, and I've been used to it, but this time it caused you and Laner to worry together." Jiang Zhentao said apologetically.

"Dad, don't worry if I'm here." Yu Jinli patted her chest and said cheerfully.

He must clear all the poison in his father and A Sheng, and let them return to their former state.

Jiang Zhentao and Qiao Yunlan laughed, and both looked at Yu Jinli's eyes more tender and loving.

The Young General's Wife Is Mr. Lucky Chapter 168: Detoxification and advanced

"Small chestnuts are really the most obedient. It is really a blessing that my chestnuts have been cultivated in our family for a long time." Qiao Zhilan said sincerely.

Yu Jinli was a little embarrassed by being boasted, scratching her head, and said to Jiang Mosheng: "A Sheng, let's help Dad squeeze the toxin quickly, otherwise it will be difficult to invade the heart.

"Um." Jiang Mosheng nodded.

Qiao Yunlan heard that, knowing that they were about to start saving people, he consciously retreated to a place that would not hinder them, and kept an eye on it.

Jiang Mosheng and Yu Jinli first discovered a trace of spiritual power and walked inside Jiang Zhentao's body, and they were startled by the situation inside him.

The spread of poisonous cords in Jiang Zhentao 's body was more serious than they thought. Fortunately, they came back at this time, otherwise the toxins in his body might break through the barriers they had set to protect the heart and veins. At that time, it would really be impossible.

The two men worked together to carefully suppress the toxins infecting the heart veins, and then all the poisonous cords that had spread to other places were brought back together and repressed in the previous corner.

After doing this, Yu Jinli 's spiritual power is still a bit overdrawn, even if she has absorbed a lot of auras on the earth, she still ca n't resist using them.

Jiang Mosheng's cultivation is higher, and the situation is better. He hurriedly lifted Yu Jinli and rested on the couch beside him.

"A Sheng, give my dad a clear obstacle, just take one." Yu Jinli said weakly.

"I know." Jiang Mosheng stroked Yu Jinli's pale face, turned around, took out the small jade bottle, and poured out a white, fat and elixir.

Qiao Yinlan was frightened by Yu Jinli's situation, and looked at him anxiously.

Yu Jinli noticed that she tried to raise a smile and said to Qiao Zhilan: "Mom, I'm fine, I'm just tired, and I'll just rest."

"Then you take a good rest, what you want to eat, your mother will make it for you, and you can wake up and eat." Qiao Zhilan touched Yu Jinli's soft hair lovingly, looking at the pale face, distressed.

"I love what my mother does." Yu Jinli said sweetly, and finally couldn't help falling asleep, her body consciously absorbed the power of the surrounding beliefs.

However, because Yu Jinli has n't broadcast live for a long time, and the concentration of surrounding belief power is much lower than before, I 'm afraid this recovery will take longer.

On the other side, Jiang Mosheng served Jiang Zhentao.

After a while, Jiang Zhentao's pale complexion gradually became bloody, and became rosy, and the eyes that were originally apathetic and unfocused also became energetic. The old look has become much younger, and finally restored to the past. Handsome.

"Zhen Tao ... Qiao Zhilan saw such a change with her own eyes, and the tears that could not stop in her eyes screamed the name of her lover again.

God knows how she spends these days. Seeing her lover sullen and weaker every day, her heart is always stubbornly tight, very painful and painful, but she is powerless, even sharing the pain with him Can't do it.

"Laner, I'm fine." Jiang Zhentao smiled at his lover, trying to reassure his lover. He knew that his situation and changes had frightened her during this time.

Jiang Zhentao distressed Qiao Shoulan in his arms, regardless of his son and daughter-in-law, who were still in the room, and showed affection in front of them.

Yu Jinli has fallen asleep and naturally cannot see it, and Jiang Mosheng's emotional fluctuations are very small. Even if his parents show affection in public, he can turn a blind eye.

"Are you really all right? Poison? Have you solved it?" Qiao Shoulan carefully looked at Jiang Zhentao up and down, and found that he had been lying a bit wobbly for a long time, and the others were nothing different from before, a hanging The heart that got up finally fell.

"Solved, I am in better shape than ever." Jiang Zhentao said with a smile.

His words are not exaggerated. He feels that the body has become much relaxed, and the toxins in the body have been largely resolved. The remaining part can be suppressed by himself, at least in a few years. There is a possibility of recurrence, and even his abilities that he was afraid to use because of poisoning now dare to use them.

The clear-cut dan was so effective that Jiang Zhentao was shocked by it, and with it came worries and firmness in making some kind of decision.

"A Sheng, Qingqian Dan is so antiquated, and it is closely related to Xiaolizi. Except for the four of us and those who are with you, we must never let anyone know about this. Just when this kind of thing has never been Appeared. "Jiang Zhentao reminded Jiang Mosheng seriously.

The expression on Jiang Mosheng's face was also very solemn and serious, and he nodded, "I will protect him."

"I'm getting better, I'm afraid that many people will feel uncomfortable. In the next period, it should not be too calm." Jiang Zhentao sighed deeply and said quietly.

As one of the three marshals of the Federation, his accident involves too much, which will cause some unscrupulous lives to have an undesired thought, and will also worry those who worry about him.

Now that his health is getting better, the abacus of those with bad intentions is about to fall through. Certainly someone will be forced to jump over the wall, trying to find out why he and Jiang Mosheng recovered.

In any case, they must protect Yu Jinli, and absolutely must not let his slump in front of the crowd, otherwise, not only will the Federation not be calm, but the other two empires will also make a storm.

"A Sheng, how is your health now?" Jiang Zhentao asked again.

"Physique has recovered to level A, and can quickly return to level S. The nuclear power has been repaired for most of the time, but it will take a little time, but energy cards can also be used now." Jiang Mosheng generalized his physical condition with Jiang Zhentao. Reported again.

Although his power nucleus has not been fully recovered, but for his cultivation, using energy cards to fight is completely okay. In fact, his current strength is generally stronger than when he has abilities.

But before the power core is repaired, he will not easily use the energy card, because once exposed, it will certainly lead to fire on Yu Jinli.

"Well, don't use energy cards until the extraordinary period." Jiang Zhentao also urged again.

He now knows that his son is practicing with little chestnuts. Although his abilities and abilities are different, they are more powerful.

This should be a good thing, but if exposed, it will have a bad impact on Yu Jinli. They would rather not use this part of the force than hurt their families.

However, after his son's nuclear power was repaired, he used this part of the power to explain and cover up. By then, there would be no problem at all.

"I know." Jiang Mosheng nodded, then got up and hugged Yu Jinli and left the room, leaving space for his parents.

He thought that when his father got better, they should need a lot of solitary space, and he didn't want the little guy to sleep uncomfortably on the couch.

Yu Jinli slept this day and night. If it wasn't for Jiang Mosheng that the little guy was absorbing energy to replenish himself, Qiao Yinlan would have to call the doctor again. 2

When Yu Jinli woke up, it was already noon the next day.

He was completely awakened by Russia, and his stomach was empty, which made him a little grieved.

It felt like I hadn't been full for a long time. Yu Jinli felt her belly and went wrong downstairs. "Little chestnut woke up? Are you hungry?" Qiao Yinlan smiled and asked immediately when he saw Yu Jinli.

Yu Jinli was hungry, and Wen Yan nodded suddenly, making people all worried that he would nod that little head.

"Mom let the kitchen bring the food here. There are some snacks here. You eat some belly pads first. Qiao Yinlan hurriedly pulled the person to the side and passed the snacks to Yu Jinli.

Yu Jinli has always refused to eat delicious food. In addition, now that she is really hungry, she eats with a big mouth. He feels that he can eat a whole cow now that he is hungry.

The food was served soon, and it was almost time for the meal. Just because of Yu Jinli, the Jiang family was a little bit ahead of time today.

Jiang Zhentao and Jiang Mosheng were discussing things in the study. They heard that it was time to start a meal, and they came out. "How is Xiaolizi's body? Is it still uncomfortable?" Jiang Zhentao asked kindly.

He is really grateful to Yu Jinli, because the existence of the little guy saved their whole family. Now he can not have a son, and he certainly won't want the little guy.

"I'm okay, just a little hungry." Yu Jinli said slightly embarrassed.

"Ha ... Jiang Zhentao heard the words and smiled heartily, and said," Eat hungry, eat whatever you want, and eat as much as you want. Young people need to eat better. " "

The food was brought up one after another, Yu Jinli was not polite, and he really ate whatever he likes, and he almost didn't need to stretch out his chopsticks to pinch. As long as one look, Jiang Mosheng can accurately What he likes to eat is sandwiched in his small plate.

Qiao Yinlan and Jiang Zhentao kept sandwiching dishes for Yu Jinli, and the dishes on the other's small plate had never been served.

For this meal, Yu Jinli ate almost the amount of the other three people, which was a lot more than usual, which made Qiao Lulan somewhat worried.

"Would you like to let Ah Qian come over and help Little Chestnut to check it? Suddenly eat so much at once, will it be sustained?" Qiao Yunlan said worriedly.

"Xiao Lizi's physical condition is special. She doesn't need to find a doctor first, and asks A Sheng what is the situation." Jiang Zhentao said soothing his wife.

"No need to find Ah Qian, this is Xiuwei's advanced level." Jiang Mosheng said that Yu Jinli's expression became much softer. Yu Jinli heard the words, but was a little surprised, "I'm advanced."

The Young General's Wife Is Mr. Lucky Chapter 169: Back to school

Yu Jinli heard the words, but was a little surprised, "Am I advanced?"

He hurriedly felt the spiritual power in his body, and found that he was really advanced. No wonder he felt hungry and could eat a cow, but he had not found it before.

The advancement was unexpectedly smooth this time, and was completed in his sleep. Like him, it is estimated that this one has been from ancient times to the present?

Qiao Yinlan and Jiang Zhentao heard that they were at ease.

"Zhentao's affairs have delayed you for so long, especially Xiao Lizi, if you haven't been to school for so long, will you not be able to keep up with your studies? If you can't keep up, it doesn't matter. Don't have psychological pressure." Qiao Zhilan said gently .

"All right mothers, my classmates must have made class notes, just borrow them to watch." Yu Jinli said with a smile.

Thinking of the last time he took a leave of absence to go to school, Aso took the initiative to give him his class notes, and he felt very warm and happy a

I have n't seen my classmates for more than two weeks. I really miss it. It seems that I have to go back to school soon.

"A Sheng, will you go to school this time?" Yu Jinli turned to Jiang Mosheng.

Previously, because of his father's affairs, A Sheng asked the school directly for leave. Now that the toxins in his father's body are under control, will A Sheng return?

Otherwise, it won't be seen for a long time.

"Well, go back with you." Jiang Mosheng rubbed Yu Jinli's small head and said with a smile.

Jiang Zhentao also just decided not to disclose his healing first, and appeared in front of the crowd later, so that those who jumped and jumped hard for a while, and just took the opportunity to spend more time with his wife at home.

The family reached a consensus on this.

In the afternoon, Jiang Mosheng and Yu Jinli returned to school first, leaving space for Jiang Zhentao and Qiao Shoulan to pass through their two-person world.

"I'm back." Yu Jinli screamed happily as soon as she entered the dormitory, but she didn't hear a response for a long time.

"They should still be in class." Jiang Mosheng followed and walked into the dormitory, looking around without any traces, becoming increasingly dissatisfied with such an environment.

Had Yu Jinli "cohabited" with other men, he was very unhappy, but because the little guy had never experienced the collective life, he reluctantly agreed.

But now looking at the supplies of several people in the living room mixed with each other, I can imagine that Yu Jinli and housemates usually get along well.

It is because of his goodness that Jiang Mosheng feels even more appetizing, secretly thinking how to turn the little guy to himself?

"Yes, today is Wednesday. Everyone is still in class." Yu Jinli remembered that today was a school day. He had not been in school for more than two weeks, so his life was a bit chaotic.

"Are you accustomed to living here these months?" Jiang Mosheng asked casually. "Well, Ah Ye and Aso are good." Yu Jinli replied with a smile.

Hearing the little guy boasting about another man, Jiang Mosheng couldn't help but start bubbling.

"The room here seems smaller than at home." Jiang Mosheng continued to pretend to be casual chatting.

Yu Jinli couldn't help but fell on the door of the room, nodded and said, "Well, it's really smaller than our home. Our home is so beautiful."

"The room in my dormitory is about the same size as the home." Jiang Mosheng turned around and finally talked about his dormitory, implying.

"... You are a teacher's dormitory, and the treatment is much better than ours." Yu Jinli did not understand and said with a smile.

He has been to Ah Cheng many times, and he is as familiar with Ah Sheng as his dormitory, so he knows what the situation is over there, but he doesn't think much about it.

As soon as Jiang Mosheng wanted to say something, before he had time to speak, he heard Yu Jinli said, "There are still two lessons before school, so I'll go to the classroom too. I'll drop a lot of classes and have to make up Now. "

I didn't go to class for more than two weeks, and it really dropped a lot. The business card practice class was okay to say that he was always leading in this regard, but the theoretical knowledge had to find time to make up for it.

"I'm looking for An Yizhe to make up for your lessons." Jiang Mosheng apparently knew Yu Jinli's study and proposed. "Ah?" Yu Jinli looked at Jiang Mosheng, only to remember that Teacher An and Ah Sheng seemed to be friends. Last time they were eating and drinking at Ah Sheng.

If Mr. An gives him make-up lessons, he will surely be able to catch up. As for the supplementary tuition fees for Mr. An, he seems to like to eat what he made last time, so cooking every day as a make-up fee is good Already.

Thinking like this, Yu Jinli nodded happily and said, "Okay."

"Then you go to my make-up class every afternoon after school." Jiang Mosheng finally found a good excuse to turn the little guy back. As soon as the make-up class is finished, let's talk about it.

As a result, the two reached a consensus, and the opinions of the other person did not seem to be taken into account.

Yu Jinli eventually went to the classroom, and Jiang Mosheng went to make up for class with An Yizhe Shangxing

When Yu Jinli came to the classroom, there was a class in there. He was not good enough to bother everyone. He stayed quietly outside to watch the electronic textbooks. He planned to wait for the class to come in after all. Anyway, there were only a few minutes left Already.

When the bell rang at the end of the lesson, the teachers inside packed up, and the students sat a little relaxed, but not as loud as before.

Yu Jinli put away the electronic textbook and went into the classroom. The class was quiet for a moment, and then all the classmates gathered around him.

"Little chestnut, what have you been doing these two weeks, why haven't you come to class for so long?" "Little chestnut, are you planning to come back to class?"

"Little chestnut, you don't know. In the two weeks you were away, everyone ..."

The students in the F class talked in a chattering manner, and they wished to tell Yu Jinli everything that happened in the past two weeks.

And Yu Jinli didn't have any impatience, listening to everyone intently, the well-behaved appearance could not wait for a good pinch.

"Okay, well, Little Chestnut finally came back, you guys let him rest for a while." Meteor Ye said angrily.

Everyone just dispersed slightly, giving way to Yu Jinli so that he could return to his seat. As soon as Yu Jinli sat down, Liu Yuansu's notebook was put in front of him again. He picked it up and said with a smile, "Thank you Aso, it really helped."

When other students saw this, they also wanted to lend notes to Yu Jinli, but when they thought of their dog-like writing, they were embarrassed to take it.

Many students have decided in their hearts that they must practice their words and take notes. Maybe little chestnuts will read their notes in the future.

"It's time for the students to gather in the card-making room." Yuan Hui, the head of Class F, stood up and said.

Everyone because of Yu Jinli's arrival, they almost forgot that the next class is the card making practice they are most looking forward to now.

"Card-making room? Have you finished your homework?" Yu Jinli asked in surprise.

"Well, we all finished the assignment assigned by Mr. Xiao." Meteor Ye said proudly.

In the past, when I used the energy board to practice drawing, the business card practice class was in the classroom. The main task of everyone was to draw the grass over and over again.

Just a few days ago, everyone's homework was all done. Finally, I could use real energy cards to practice drawing. Then I changed the place of the class to the card making laboratory.

After all, when you really start making cards, all kinds of accidents can happen and you have to be in a special venue.

"That's great." Yu Jinli was really happy for her classmates.

Able to draw yoyo grass 100 times on the energy board completely, then when using a blank energy card to draw, the success rate will definitely improve a lot.

In this way, novices who are new to energy cards will be able to improve a lot of self-confidence, and it will be more helpful to the future of card makers.

After class F students gathered, Yuan Hui led the class to the school's card-making laboratory.

In fact, the First Military Academy has a very strong faculty force and strong funds. Especially, the Institute of Business Card Control will not give each class a separate area for a teaching building.

You have to know that in addition to the classroom outside each class, the teaching building where each cardmaker's class is located, there are ten free cardmaking laboratories, which are usually available for students to practice freely.

In addition, the school also has a larger business card laboratory for teachers to lead students to use in classrooms and for those students who usually have full free laboratories in the teaching building and have nowhere to go.

However, in addition to the class time, the rest of the time to use the school's laboratory, you need to pay extra rent.

However, this rent is not worth mentioning at all for cardmakers.

Class F students arrived at the school card laboratory before the bell rang. This is not the first time they have come. After all, the location of each mid-term practical exam is here.

However, this is the first time that their class has come here during the class. Everyone seems a little excited.

"Are they all here?" Xiao Weilin appeared in front of everyone and asked with a smile. "Let's go!" The students in Class F replied in unison. "Little chestnut is coming back." I wonder who suddenly yelled so loudly, everyone laughed.

Isn't it? This is really the first time their class has come here for a class.

"Well, everyone is here, it's great, let's go into our own labs separately." Xiao Weilin said with a smile.

Everyone chooses one laboratory they like. There are ample laboratories here, and each one is more than enough.

Generally, in the card making practice class, especially when making a real energy card, the teacher observes the situation of students in each laboratory through a large screen outside, and then gives a certain amount according to each person's situation. guide.

The Young General's Wife Is Mr. Lucky Chapter 170: Registration and assessment

Yu Jinli's card-making level naturally does not require the teacher to worry, after he enters, he continues to practice the energy cards of strange animals at his own pace.

Other than Jiang Meilin, they all practiced the drawing of yoyo grass.

Because everyone takes different time to complete the homework, the time to practice with a blank energy card is also different.

Some students have already practiced several times, while others have just started to contact, and failure is inevitable.

But because of the previous job of using the energy board to draw a hundred times, what are these failures? Everyone's patience and concentration have been greatly improved, even the accuracy has been improved a lot, but most people are not aware of it.

Yang Feiyu and Liu Yuansu have successfully refined their energy cards during the last mid-term exam. After practicing during this time, they can now draw one on average by drawing five, 20% The success rate is not low.

In addition to the two of them, several students have succeeded in drawing real energy cards one after another. There are already six students in class F who have become real cardmakers.

This number is not much, but if it is passed out, it will certainly cause a wave of storms in the Institute of Cardiologists.

After all, the time it took for the students in class F to really start studying the business card is only two months, and they can achieve such impressive results. Even students in class A will be jealous.

There are three or four months before the end of this semester, and at the end of this semester, there will be a one-time cardmaker assessment, and those who pass the assessment will be able to obtain a cardmaker certificate and become a truly recognized system. Card division.

According to the current progress of Class F, when the cardmakers are assessed at the end of the due date, there may be several real cardmakers who can come out, and the results may not be worse than those of Class A students.

After the card-making practice class is over, it is a self-study class. Class F students are no longer the same. Even without the supervision of a teacher, they can now learn autonomously.

By the end of the self-study class, everyone started to pack up and prepare to go to dinner. Class F was surrounded by many psionicists as usual.

They now come to Class F to squat every day. Students in Class F can now recognize who is closed their eyes.

Originally, these abilities were just coming here to brush their sense of presence, but they accidentally glanced into the classroom and suddenly stopped.

"Yu Jinli is back." I don't know who suddenly yelled such a voice, so the psionicists who had already brushed their sense of existence and were about to leave immediately surrounded the F-class door again, scrambling to look inside.

After seeing Yu Jinli again, everyone was excited and wanted to say hello to him, if they could not enter other people's classroom without permission, they would have surrounded Yu Jinli now.

However, Yu Jinli's attention was not placed on the group of abilities at the door. "Little chestnut, do you want to participate in the cardmaker contest?" Meteor Ye asked. "What cardmaker competition?" Gao Zi asked, curiously.

"It was the card maker competition held in the virtual world. At that time, Xiao Lizi said that she wanted to participate, and counting the time, it would start in these days." Meteor Ye said.

If Meteor Wilde doesn't say it, Yu Jinli almost has to forget about it. After all, a lot of things have really happened recently, and his father's affairs have left him no time to take care of others.

But now Dad is safe, Yu Jinli also has time to do other things, and he really has to gather more faith power quickly, the recent practice speed is getting slower and slower.

"Participate, can you still participate now?" Yu Jinli hurriedly asked.

"... Look at me." Meteor opened his personal terminal, then transferred to the cardmaker contest information page and said, "Today seems to be the deadline for registration, and it should be too late."

"Then I'll go back to sign up now." Yu Jinli said hastily, and it was too late to send Jiang Mosheng a "No Night Pass" newsletter. After packing his schoolbag, he ran out of the classroom as fast as possible Usually passing by in front of the group of powers, so that those powers who wanted to say hello to him could only look dumbly at his back.

Seeing this, the meteor field also went back to the dormitory, ready to go up and take a look.

Yu Jinli returned to the dormitory and lay directly in the virtual cabin. When he stood in the virtual world, he suddenly remembered that he didn't know where to sign up.

Fortunately, at this time, the meteor field was also online.

"Aye, I don't know where to sign up." Yu Jinli hurriedly asked for help.

"You are waiting for me there. I will go to you and take you to sign up. The deadline is until 12 o'clock in Lingzhang. Don't worry." Meteor Ye hurriedly soothed Yu Jinli, and hurried over as fast .

Meteor Ye took Yu Jinli to the registration site of the Card Makers' Competition. It was probably the last day.

"Hello, is this the registration place for the Cardmaker Contest?" Asked Meteor. "Who are you going to participate in?" The enrollment asked without looking up. "he.

"I." Yu Jinli and Meteor Ye said at the same time.

The registrant glanced up at Yu Jinli, his eyes flashed in surprise, and his attitude softened a lot, saying, "Please show me your cardmaker's certificate."

Meteor Wild "... Yu Jinli:

The two then remembered that Yu Jinli hadn't come to remember to take the card maker certificate of the virtual world.

Seeing the expressions of the two of them, the applicants roughly guessed the facts and said, "Without a card master certificate, we cannot register you.

"Aye, what should I do? Is it too late for me to take the test now?" Yu Jinli said hastily.

"The deadline for registration is 12 am. If the speed is faster, it should be too late." Meteor Ye said.

Yu Jinli did not hesitate, and said, "Then I will take the test now? Where shall I take the test?" "I will take you there."

The registrant looked at the back of the two of them, remembering what they had just heard, they could not help but shook their heads slightly, feeling sorry for the delicate-looking teenager just now.

It seems that this young man can't keep up with this year's card maker competition. It is now less than six hours before the registration is completed. Where is the card maker certificate so good? Some people may not be able to take it ten times by.

However, when an hour later, Yu Jinli stood in front of him again with a freshly-made card maker certificate, the applicant felt that her expression must be dead.

Of course, these are the last words.

In other words, after the Meteor and Yu Jinli left the registration office of the Card Makers Competition, they arrived at the assessment place of the Card Makers Association as quickly as possible.

"Is it possible to carry out the grade assessment of cardmakers now?" Yu Jinli asked the staff of the cardmakers association.

"Of course, can you all participate in the assessment?" The staff is very enthusiastic. After all, the people who can come here are future card makers. Forging a relationship is only good for them.

Yu Jinli turned her head to look at Meteor.

Meteor thought for a while, and gritted his teeth and said, "Everyone participates.

Although he has not been able to make an energy card in reality, he is quite skilled in drawing yoyo grass. In addition, drawing energy cards in the virtual world is simpler than in reality. He has done drawing last time.

He just tried it, and it didn't matter if he didn't succeed.

"Please come with me, two people." The staff walked inside with a smile.

"Little chestnut, if you finish the assessment first, you don't need to wait for me, just go to the registration first." Meteor Ye cautioned, he was worried that it would take a long time.

"Okay." Yu Jinli nodded.

The staff took the two to the separated card-making room, and then explained the assessment content and conditions in detail: "What level of energy card will be produced in the end will get a card-maker certificate of the corresponding level. Your assessment went smoothly.

Meteor was the first to enter the card-making room. Yu Jinli paused for a while, as if thinking about something, entering slowly.

He originally only needed to draw an F-level energy card to complete this assessment, and he would be eligible to register by then.

But during this time, Yu Jinli has been learning to practice the drawing of D-level heterogeneous energy cards. Although he has not been able to draw a real energy card, he now wants to try to assess the D-level card maker. .

Yu Jinli took a deep breath, adjusted her condition to the best, and then chose one of the most skilled D-level xenografts that she had practiced in the near future, and began to draw intently and carefully.

Don't look at the D-level energy card is only one level higher than the F-level, but the mental power required for drawing is twice that of the F-level. If the card maker with insufficient mental power storage is unable to draw it.

Of course, this is not an obstacle for Yu Jinli.

Because this time is the assessment of the card maker, if the D-level alien planting drawing fails, he will re-draw the F-level, so he draws every line extremely carefully and slowly.

After about forty minutes, this D-level alien plant energy card was successfully completed.

Yu Jinli looked at this complete energy card, her tight little face finally showed a sincere smile. Open the door of the card making room and find the previous service staff. Yu Jinli handed the energy card up. The next step is to check the energy card. As long as the level of the energy card reaches a low level, even if the drawing is successful, a card maker grade certificate certified by the Card Makers Association will be issued.

The service staff looked that Yu Jinli was not very old, and it turned out that they were able to make a D-class energy card, but it was a bit surprising, but then they thought it was in a virtual world. Everyone can change their appearance and age at will, and then calm. stand up.

Putting this drawn energy card into the testing instrument, Yu Jinli looked nervously at the attributes on the instrument. He wasn't worried that the card could not be used, but because the card was made by God and he was worried about what problems others might find.

After all, the quality of the card made for A Sheng last time was unknown.

The test results came out soon, and Yu Jinli's heart nervously mentioned her throat. Name: Five-petal flower Grade: D Grade Quality: Advanced

Seeing that the quality column had clear results, Yu Jinli was finally relieved, probably because this was the first time he made it, and he was not very proficient, so the quality was not as high as it was when making the F grade.

And this result is what Yu Jinli wants.

When the staff saw the high quality, they couldn't help but blink a moment, and immediately awarded the energy card and the corresponding cardmaker grade certificate to Yu Jinli.

"Congratulations." The staff rejoiced.

"Thank you." Yu Jinli replied with a smile, then put away the energy card and picked up the certificate again. The wind disappeared in the Card Makers Association and ran towards the registration site of the contest.

There are still five hours before the deadline for registration, and we must catch up.

When the registrant saw that Yu Jinli had gone and returned, he thought the other party was unwilling and wanted to make him accommodating.

Although the other person looks good, this cannot be a reason for accommodation. He will have to resist the temptation and must not compromise.

Just when the applicant was doing psychological construction for himself, he was put in front of him a card maker certificate.

All the psychological construction of the applicants collapsed in an instant, and looked up to Yu Jinli blankly. "This is the certificate I just got. Can I register now?" Yu Jinli blinked and asked expectantly.

The registrant looked at Yu Jinli's certificate in front of her, and guessed in the heart how likely it was that the other party had intentionally played with him.

After all, it was only an hour since Yu Jinli left and returned, how could it be possible to complete the production of an energy card in such a short time? And it 's still a D-class, is n't it really ready in advance?

But looking at Yu Jinli's understandable expression, clear eyes, the service staff swallowed silently and asked him to complete the process of registration.

After successfully applying for the name, Yu Jinli seemed very happy. She remembered Meteor, who was still being evaluated by the Card Makers Association, and returned to the Card Makers Association.

As soon as Yu Jinli arrived at the entrance of the association, she met meteor who just came out and asked, "Aye, have you finished the exam? Have you passed the exam?"

Meteor wild expression with a dignified expression, his face depressed, it seemed that he didn't even want to say anything.

Seeing this, Yu Jinli had a guess in her heart and hurriedly comforted: "It doesn't matter, next time ...

Before he finished speaking, Meteor's expression suddenly turned into a 180-degree reversal, which was exactly the same as the card maker's grade certificate that Yu Jinli got before, but the above grade was not The same certificate was waved in front of him.

Yu Jinli blinked and couldn't react for a while.

"Hey ... I didn't expect that I was successful in the assessment once, it was so lucky, it must be because little chestnut was also there." Meteor Ye said happily.

Although this is a card maker's grade certificate assessed in the virtual world, which cannot be used in reality, he is still very happy and feels so excited to fly!

"Congratulations Ye Ye, so Ye Ye can also sign up for the cardmaker competition." Yu Jinli suddenly thought of this and said with a smile.

"I don't want to. I was lucky enough to go to the Card Makers Competition. It must have been brushed off in the first round. It was not enough to shame." Meteor shook his head desperately, indicating that he would not go to that competition.

Even if you want to participate, you ca n't say it now. Wait a few years before you talk about it. Anyway, his college life has just begun.

"Xiao Lizi, have you finished your name?" Meteor asked, he knew that Yu Jinli must have come out earlier than him

Sure enough, Yu Jinli nodded happily and said, "I signed up successfully, and the game officially started after three days."

"That's great. I will call the classmates to come and cheer for you." Meteor Ye said arrogantly.

"Well, I will definitely work harder." Yu Jinli said seriously.

The card maker's grade certificate was also tested, and the card maker's contest was finished, and it was not too late, so the two decided to go offline to rest.

At this time, it was already more than eight o'clock in the evening. As soon as Yu Jinli came out of the virtual cabin, she heard a text message from the personal terminal prompting the speaker to keep sounding.

Sure enough, when I opened the newsletter page, there were almost a hundred unread newsletters on it, all from the same person.

Yu Jinli quickly browsed the newsletter, and then opened the video again. Sure enough, there were dozens of missed videos on it, and she hurriedly broadcast it back.

The other party seemed to be standing in front of the personal terminal. The video was just dialed out, and it was connected in less than a second. Jiang Mosheng's handsome face appeared on the video screen.

"A Sheng." Yu Jinli shouted cautiously.

Because he was too late to sign up, he forgot to tell him that he went to the virtual world. The opposite Jiang Mosheng saw the intact Yu Jinli, finally relieved.

"A Sheng, I just went to the virtual world to sign up for the Card Maker Contest. Three days later, will you come to see me?" Yu Jinli asked carefully, peeping at each other's expression and reaction.

"Okay, I'll go. It's late, rest early, and come to my school to make up classes tomorrow afternoon." Jiang Mosheng said softly.

Yu Jinli felt even more guilty, nodding her head in response, and now he wouldn't refuse what the other party said.

Achievement is the best and gentlest person in the world! Yu Jinli thought of it after hanging up the video.

If this sentence is heard by other people outside, it is estimated that he has hallucinations, and then he will be expressionless and cold and decisive all day long. A person who can kill one with his eyes can know how to write gentle ?

Early the next morning, Class F was very lively.

It turned out that the talented people who had been ignored by class F students for a day came here early yesterday, and wanted to talk to Yu Jinli, in order not to be behind others, so they came earlier one by one.

Probably since the end of the second mid-term exam, they have hardly seen the young genius of Class F.

It's been more than a month, but in the end, the other party is always intrigued, which is even more mysterious than the card maker.

However, it is precisely because of this that this group of abilities is more interested, and I feel that if we can make good friends with Yu Jinli, it is definitely a very enviable and fulfilling thing.

Therefore, the abilities come even more often.

During this period of time, the original goal of the psionicist was Yu Jinli, but gradually, they found that the other students in the F class were also very hard and diligent in their studies, and gradually attracted by other students. There were also many Psionicists began to make good friends with students in class F and became friends.

As a cardmaker, there must be someone who can protect himself in the future. Although the students in class F are now very slippery and their physique has been improved, generally self-insurance is no problem, but Nor can the tradition of abilities cooperation be completely avoided.

In general, starting from the certification of the Card Makers Association, you need to set up your own team and find the right abilities to cooperate.

The card maker provides the energy card to the power maker, and the power maker provides the card maker with protection and mutual benefit. But these, Class F students don't care at all at present, so for the diligence of the psionics, you can talk about the pleasing to the eye, and those who are not pleasing to the eye will not give you a glance.

When Yu Jinli and Meteor Ye stepped into the teaching building, they heard the noise from above, and this atmosphere has not passed for a long time.

When Yu Jinli just transferred to Class F, the atmosphere was around. Of course, those noises came from the students of Class F at the time.

But this noise has disappeared since the students of Class F started struggling upward.

Now I suddenly heard so many noises, even the classmates in class F felt uncomfortable, and at the same time thought secretly, were they the same before? No wonder it's annoying.

Fortunately, now they have lost their way back and will not do those meaningless things.

When the party came to the classroom door, they found that the door was so crowded that they couldn't even enter the classroom, and the expressions of several people suddenly became a little bad.

Normally, there are some psionics in front of the classroom, so they don't see it. But what is happening now?

Did the Phantom Academy go bankrupt, and all ran to them to grab the ground?

"They're here!" I don't know who screamed. The psionicists saw Yu Jinli and others, their eyes flashed, and they were about to come over.

"Give me away!" Meteor Ye shouted angrily at those excited psionicists while blocking Yu Jinli behind him.

Even if their physical quality is better than that of ordinary card makers, but they face fragile powers like copper walls and iron walls, they are fragile like tofu and can't hold their crowds at all.

"That ... we want to come over and buy an energy card, as long as it's an energy card you made, it doesn't matter what it is." An ability person said quickly.

Other abilities heard that when they were preempted by others, lest they really lag behind, and they hurriedly rushed to speak.

"I want to buy an energy card is a store." Meteor said very politely. The psionics heard what they said, and they became stupid.

Purchasing an energy card from a freshman card maker is indeed not as cost-effective as going to a store, but isn't this selling a cardmaker's face, which can draw closer to each other and lay the foundation for future cooperation.

If this happens to cardmakers in other classes, the other party will surely sell them to them, but why does Class F always play cards unreasonably?

Fortunately, it is not the first time that these abilities have realized that Class F is unreasonable. If they retreat because of this, they can spend their time in Class F for so long.

The Young General's Wife Is Mr. Lucky Chapter 172: Experience next semester

"How can you buy it in the store as you made it yourself? You are all gifted cardmakers, and the energy cards you make must be even more powerful," said the diligent and courteous.

"I heard that a lot of students in your class have been able to make energy cards. This is so great in the freshman year, and it will definitely be more powerful in the future." Another powerist praised that.

"Sell one for me, just one.

"Student Yu, I heard that you have been able to make a strange beast energy card. Can you sell me a strange beast energy card?

"And me, and me, I also want the Beast Energy Card."

The powerists talked in a joke, and the faces of Meteor and others became increasingly ugly.

Before they failed to disturb their study and life, then he opened them with one eye and closed them, but now they clearly disturb them, especially the goal of more of them is the auspiciousness of their class. Things, let alone indulge or indulge, or will you have it later?

Meteor Ye and a few students behind him passed each other a glance, reached a consensus, and then guarded Yu Jinli in the center, decided to first **** the small chestnuts to the classroom, and then settle accounts with these abilities.

No matter how powerful the power is, he cannot break into the classroom to find someone.

However, when Meteor and other students took Yu Jinli to break through, it was not so easy. After all, the number of the other party was too large, and they realized their intention and blocked people outside the classroom intentionally or unintentionally.

"Class is coming soon, and you will influence us to attend class here, I will call the campus security team." Yuan Hui said loudly at this moment.

The psionics heard that the tiger's body was a meal, and Meteor and others took the opportunity to move forward and wanted to return to the classroom quickly

However, the psionicists soon returned to God. They felt that if they did not grasp this opportunity today, the opportunity would be more rare in the future, so they had to squeeze in again.

Seeing that because of the large number of people, the psionicists were out of control, and they were about to squeeze into Meteor and other people. Yu Jinli quietly released a trace of spiritual power and established a protective barrier outside Meteor and others. To prevent those who are able to crowd the students in class F.

Meteor and others finally protected Yu Jinli into the classroom.

"I still find it difficult to enter the classroom for the first time." Gao Ziqi spread his seat and said with emotion.

"What's going on with those abilities? It's like crazy." Du Jingxuan frowned and said unhappyly.

"It's not just watching Little Chestnut making a powerful energy card, you can make energy cards for other beasts, so you can't wait to have a relationship with Little Chestnut, and later get an energy card, eh!" Meteor disdainful cold Laughed.

This is the case of these abilities. Before the students in class F had no learning skills, no one was willing to take care of them. Now they have been able to make energy cards. Those people are surrounded by flies.

Although unquestionable, it still makes people feel uncomfortable.

"In fact, this also shows from another aspect that our class is indeed different from the past. We are no longer in the F class that only knew fun and joke. This is not very good." Yuan Hui said with a smile. .

Compared to the F class that was not talked about before, it is indeed much better now.

At first, there were only students of their own class in the entire teaching building. This teaching building was like a plague concentration camp to others, lest they come in and be infected.

But looking at it now, the classroom building of Class F is very lively every day. Every day, a lot of talented people come in to cross the door. Sometimes they are annoyed that they want to restore the environment of the classroom building to the original, so they will You can learn more at ease and meditation.

"Let's have a drill after the second semester begins?" Yang Zhehao asked suddenly. "What experience?" Yu Jinli asked puzzledly.

Meteor and others heard that there was a sudden sense of realization, "No wonder there have been more psionics in front of the classroom recently. It was because of this that I almost forgot."

Yu Jinli blinked, her eyes full of doubt.

"This is the tradition of our No. 1 military academy. All other schools are trained by new students when they first enter school. It is said that this traditional habit was passed down from the time when they were still on the earth, but our school started this training in the second semester. And the training content is richer and more difficult than other schools. "Meteor Yeo told this detailed tradition to Yu Jinli.

"Moreover, this experience requires teams of different professions to complete. A team of ten people must at least have a cardmaker, a psionicist, a mecha major student, and a mecha manufacturing major. Students, as for the allocation of other places, it depends on how the team members arrange it. "Gao Ziqi rushed to say later.

Du Jingxuan: "Because everyone is a freshman, they are not really strong, especially the students of the Institute of Cardiologists who can make energy cards in the first semester. Usually these students are also the first choice for everyone to experience. . "

Yuan Hui: "However, in order to ensure the safety of students, each team is allowed to carry ten energy cards during the training, but only ten cards can be carried. It will be gone after use, but if you are training in the wild, the energy Cards are made on-site by card makers in the team. There is no limit. How many cards can be made depends on the ability of the card maker. Therefore, card makers who can make energy cards are so popular. After all, there are many An energy card is equivalent to one more strength and one more hope of victory.

Yang Zhehao: "Also, there is only one card maker in a team, because the card fighter's combat power is relatively weak, and the junior card maker has a very low success rate even if he can make an energy card. In order to ensure combat effectiveness, they will group more psionicists. "

The students in class F talked to Yu Jinli about the main content and rules of the second semester training. These traditions were known to them before they came to the First Military Academy.

"Is this the case, do every student have to participate?" Yu Jinli asked

"If you have to participate, this will also be counted in the final grade. If you don't participate, you will not be able to advance to the second grade, and you must repeat it." Yuan Hui replied.

Although there are many repeat students in the school every year, there are very few repeat students because they do not participate in the experience. After all, it is a shame.

"Who is the team to organize?" Yu Jinli asked again.

Since everyone has to participate, he knows a little bit more, after all, there are only three months left until the end of the first semester.

"The team is a free team, and anyone can organize it, but in general, the captain is an ability. After all, we are freshmen. When we are practicing in the field, the main combat ability is still the ability. Of course there are other professional The students are organized as captains, "Liu Yuansu explained.

According to the situation of previous years, most of them are phantom organizations, and the rest of the places other than the standard staff also basically like to find psionicists. After all, the combat effectiveness is the strongest.

If there are no more talents, they are more willing to find mech fighters, and mech makers and card makers are candidates for other places. After all, these two belong to logistics personnel.

Fortunately, there are not many students in the card maker and mecha manufacturing majors. Otherwise, there may be logistic teams such as card makers and mecha makers except the standard staff. It is basically impossible to stick to the end.

Yu Jinli heard the statement, and thought for a while, looked up and asked, "Do you have any teams you want to join?" "It doesn't matter which team is actually the same. By then, the card maker will definitely be protected in the rear. It can't achieve the effect of the experience. "Meteor Ye smirked and said dissatisfied.

For those teams, card makers are cumbersome. Although card makers who can make cards can be treated better, other card makers are not treated as well. After all, card fighters' fighting power is very weak.

"No, anyway, there are still three months away from accepting this semester. What are you afraid of? You can set up the team before the end of the semester." Gao Ziqi Danglang said, not paying much attention to this experience.

Yu Jinli didn't say much on this topic, as Gao Ziqi said, it's still early before the end of the semester. Now it's really early, and those who want to grab people will not be too early. .

He still needs to focus on the card maker competition that is about to start. As for the teamwork of the next semester, wait until the card maker competition is over.

After the meteor field told Yu Jinli that he would participate in the cardmaker competition in the virtual world, he told class F students that everyone would go to the scene to support him.

"Little chestnuts, we will definitely go to the scene to help you cheer, you can be sure." Yang Zhehao said happily.

One of their classes is going to participate in the card maker competition. Although it is held in the virtual world, that competition is also very famous. Many young card makers will participate, and it is also a place for many large families to select talents. If small chestnuts If you play well and can be regarded by a certain family, the future development will inevitably be smoother.

"Oh, why are our little chestnuts so powerful, we have just started practicing card making, and you can go to the competition. This person is better than others, so why is he so irritating." Yang Fei said ridiculously.

Although the content seems to be jealous, but with a sincere smile on his face.

"It's also necessary to say, who is the little chestnut, but that is the mascot of our class, can it be compared with ordinary people?" Meteor wildly embraced Yu Jinli's shoulder and said heartily.

The Young General's Wife Is Mr. Lucky Chapter 173: Sadness reminds An Yizhe

Yu Jinli was embarrassed by her classmates' enthusiastic praise. Her face was red, and everyone wanted to make him even more funny.

"Okay, it's enough to stop there, and then tease, the little chestnut will run away, and class will begin immediately." Du Jingxuan hurriedly stopped.

Others heard the words, laughed, and returned to their seats, preparing to start class.

At the end of the day's course, Yu Jinli remembered the fact that Jiang Mosheng had told him to go to make up lessons after class yesterday, so he declined the offer of Meteor to eat together, packed his bags, and went to Jiang Mosheng's dormitory.

When Yu Jinli arrived at the dormitory, Jiang Mosheng and An Yizhe were already waiting in the dormitory.

When Yu Jinli saw An Yizhe, she hurriedly greeted, "Mr. An."

An Yizhe looked at Yu Jinli with a smile and asked, "Isn't Xiaolizi eating yet?"

Yu Jinli nodded honestly.

Jiang Mosheng kept releasing air-conditioners beside him. Of course, the main object of the air-conditioners was An Yizhe. However, the other side had a thick skin and didn't feel it at all. He continued to laugh and said, "The teacher happened to not have dinner."

Yu Jinli understood and said immediately, "I'll cook now."

An Yizhe watched Yu Jinli enter the kitchen, her face showing the expression of "bitch can teach", and then felt that the surrounding temperature had dropped sharply, even if the skin was thick, it would still be cold.

"Why don't you release the air conditioner like this when little chestnuts are here?" An Yizhe teased without fear of death.

It's so cold anyway, it doesn't matter if it's cold, and you can see your friend's face changing, and it doesn't bother him.

...

Yu Jinli has n't been out of the kitchen for a long time. Of course, the live broadcast was put on hold by him. Even Xingbo rarely watched it. Now thinking about it, it seems that he has left that group of fans behind, no wonder Recently, the power of faith has become less and less.

Yu Jinli feels a little guilty about her fans. Taking advantage of this time, she first opened Xingbo, and wanted to see what the fans are doing, and by the way, she will post news that will be broadcast live.

As soon as Xingbo opened, the prompts for comment, Aite, and fan growth kept ringing. Yu Jinli had to turn off the prompt sound function before watching the content.

Most of the fans' messages are when the live broadcast, calling the anchor back, and whether the anchor has encountered anything in the reality. Do n't worry, it 's important to do your own thing first. Yu Jinli is very warm.

Although he hasn't broadcast live for a long time, the number of fans is still steadily increasing, and so many fans have so cute comments that moved him, and hurriedly released the news that will be broadcast live.

Almost immediately after the release of Xingbo, Yu Jinli received comments from many fans.

[Hmm ... it finally appeared, and finally waited for the live broadcast again, I'll go to the live broadcast room right away. 】

[Hey, upstairs, I have opened the live broadcast room, but the anchor is where are you? come here quickly. 】

[Finally I can see the anchor again, God knows that I want to die greatly ... I have made a good food, which is the spiritual food that I will survive in the future, pS: Although I really want to eat it, but ... Money to buy natural ingredients]

[I bought natural ingredients, I did it according to the big methods and steps, but I could n't make it so big and delicious.]

Yu Jinli simply glanced at the new comments of the fans, picked up a few replies, then closed the star blog and opened the live broadcast room. In just one minute, there were already hundreds of thousands of fans in it.

Fans saw the anchor appeared greatly, and the barrage was sent more frequently. It was almost a second, and it was dazzling quickly. It was impossible to see what was written.

Of course, those are for ordinary people. Yu Jinli's dynamic vision is very good. Even if the barrage brushes quickly, he can see the content inside.

"Hello everyone, I'm a koi. There have been many things these days, so I haven't had time to start a live broadcast." Yu Jinli explained to everyone with an apology.

[It's okay, the anchor is very busy first, we can wait! 】

[We still have a lot of previous recording and broadcasting, I have watched it more than a hundred times.]

[Large broadcast now, is it busy? Pay great attention to rest, don't be too tired, we can continue to wait for the live broadcast. 】

[Big Koi is big, I'm going to participate in a very important interview tomorrow, please! 】

[The body is important, you must take care of yourself, do not worry us. 】

Looking at the warm messages from the fans on the barrage, Yu Jinli felt that the whole body was exhausted and full of energy.

"It's busy for the time being, and my body is also very good," Yu Jinli said cheerfully. "Today I'll make fish rolls in tomato sauce, glutinous rice chicken, roasted duck with konjac, and steamed buns."

[Wow, it sounds delicious just by listening to the name. I'm still drooling.]

The bar on the barrage all said that he could stay drooling, and the radian of Yu Jinli's mouth had not been pulled down.

These four dishes are not the first time Yu Jinli has made them, so they are fast.

There are few chickens, ducks and other poultry in the world, but they have similar taste and taste. It is because he found these similar ingredients, so I will cook these two dishes for everyone today.

Shochu Mariko is more suitable as a dessert, so it is the last one.

Yu Jinli was cooking in the kitchen in an orderly way. At first, the fans in the live broadcast room were very excited because they saw the anchor broadcast, so they all sent messages related to Yu Jinli.

But gradually, some fans who were previously attracted by Jiang Mosheng's voice found that this live broadcast, there was no subwoofer next to it, and suddenly felt angrily.

[Large, why the subwoofer is n't working in the kitchen for you today? 】

[Great, begging the subwoofer to come over and fight, begging to go out with the subwoofer. 】

[I haven't heard the big, magnetic sound of the subwoofer for a long time. 】

Right now in the living room.

Jiang Mosheng was watching something on his personal terminal, while An Yizhe sat on the other side with Erlang's legs on his side, staring at the kitchen, waiting for the dishes to be passed inside.

"A Sheng, what kind of luck are you talking about, even if you pick up a cute little guy like Little Chestnut, you will even cook, eh ... it's a waste for you." An Yizhe ridiculed.

Jiang Mosheng's attention has been focused on the live room in front of him, not even reluctant to score to An Yizhe.

An Yizhe said for a long time before she realized that the other side had no response at all, and she couldn't help looking at it. "What are you looking at so fascinated?"

An Yizhe walked over and wanted to see what Jiang Mosheng was looking at, but found that the other party stood up directly and walked towards the kitchen, leaving him only a cold back.

An Yizhe: "..."

Little chestnut is so cute, why is Asun so cold and unpleasant, it really is a pity that the little chestnut was given to the big devil.

Although I couldn't see the full screen, just the moment Jiang Mosheng turned around, An Yizhe saw the screen on the other person's personal terminal screen with his keen eyesight. It seemed like a live broadcast room, and the protagonist above seemed to be ...

An Yizhe also hurriedly followed Jiang Mosheng and walked towards the kitchen. Sure enough, she saw Yu Jinli, who was doing live broadcast, at the door.

An Yizhe: "..."

Jiang Mosheng is really a big stuff. Obviously, they are so close. They can clearly watch the live version. If they want to watch the live room secretly, they must be peeping at the screen.

When Jiang Mosheng entered the kitchen, he closed the door smoothly, and just closed An Yizhe who was about to follow.

An Yizhe: "..."

This is the third time he has been speechless. Why did he become friends with Jiang Mosheng at the beginning? Obviously, the other person is cold, bad-tempered, stingy, jealous, and revengeful, except for a face all over his body. Disadvantage, and why a perfect person like him can't help but be friends with such a person?

His brain must have been pumped at that time, An Yizhe's heart was silently slandering Jiang Mosheng, and his mood was better.

Jiang Mosheng's movement into the kitchen made Yu Jinli notice. He turned to look at the kitchen door, and said with a smile, "The fans just asked you, but you came in."

Fans of the live broadcast heard Yu Jinli's words, and they became even more crazy, especially the cp fan of the newly-raised koi and subwoofer, which was even more active.

The expression on Jiang Mosheng's face came to the kitchen, just as spring came and the snowy mountain melted, and became very soft. He consciously walked next to Yu Jinli and helped him.

This is not the first time that the two have cooperated. Almost every time Yu Jinli wants something, with only one look or action, Jiang Mosheng can accurately deliver things to his hands.

Even if there is no language exchange between the two, fans in front of the live broadcast room still feel that a large wave of dog food is coming.

"How do I do this?" Jiang Mosheng looked at the glutinous rice with various ingredients and Yu Jinli in front of him and asked.

"Using this lotus leaf, wrap them in and be a bit tight." Yu Jinli demonstrated one by hand, and then handed the rest to Jiang Mosheng, and went to make other dishes himself.

Jiang Mosheng wrapped all the glutinous rice chicken and steamed it in a steamer. At the moment when the pot was opened, the whole kitchen was filled with the scent of glutinous rice and the salty scent of the fillings inside. Breathe involuntarily, take a deep breath, and absorb more.

The fans opened the hologram and involuntarily reached out to catch the glutinous rice chicken. As a result, they were immediately called by the hot cricket, but they were still reluctant to throw it away.

After adapting to the temperature, the fans started eating, and the taste of the different ingredients was concentrated in the mouth, which was amazing to be speechless. I just wanted to eat non-stop, non-stop eating. The whole pot was eaten into the stomach.

The Young General's Wife Is Mr. Lucky Chapter 174: Flickering fish

The live broadcast time always passed so fast. Several dishes, Yu Jinli, all acted well and made Jiang Mosheng and An Yizhe come in and take out.

The fans looked at the dishes far away, and all looked reluctant.

[Great, do n't turn off the live broadcast, put a few here and let us also taste miso. Although we ca n't really eat it in our mouths, we can talk about it with a taste. ]

[Bronze ball, otherwise I always think about the big and the subwoofer eating food, and I can only eat the nutrient solution, which has a tasteless taste, and I have a kind of desolate feeling. ]

Fans constantly asked Yu Jinli to open a live room on the big screen and put a few dishes on the stove, even if there is only a little bit, they can see it.

Yu Jinli watched the poor remarks of the fans on the big screen, and she was a bit softhearted. She went out and took some glutinous rice chicken, and put some other dishes on a plate, and then placed it on the stove. Wu Shi Zi Tong said to the poor fans in the live broadcast room: "I will pack five and give it to five fans.

After speaking, Yu Jinli left the kitchen and did not see the fans frantically swipe the screen because of his words and asked for gifts.

Actually, to whom Jin Yuli was given, there was no clue. Just to see that fans could not see how much they could eat, they wanted to give them a try. But with so many fans, he certainly couldn't give everyone. Only five can be given.

As for whom to give it to, I'll ask Ah Shing when he's finished. He must have a solution.

Now Jiang Mosheng has become Yu Jinli's think tank. As long as he doesn't understand, he will definitely ask him.

When Yu Jinli came out, An Yizhe was already sitting at the table waiting obediently, watching him eagerly.

If Yu Jinli doesn't come out, Jiang Mosheng wo n't move chopsticks, and Jiang Mosheng does n't move chopsticks, giving An Yizhe a hundred guts. He does n't dare to eat it privately, but can only stare at the food on the table. Drooling, and then expecting Yu Jinli to come out quickly, without any majesty of the teacher.

If you say this to An Yizhe, he will surely reply to you with integrity: in front of eating, what is the use of majesty, can you eat it?

After having dinner, An Yizhe was satisfied physically and mentally, and it was even more decided that he would come here to eat, drink, and let alone coach Yu Jinli, even if it is free!

By the end of the dinner, when An Yizhe started tutoring Yu Jinli, it was already eight o'clock in the evening, and after their class was over, it was already past ten o'clock, and it was dark outside.

There is a long distance between the classroom dormitory building and the student dormitory building. At this point, it is almost time for the access control.

"Little chestnut, I'll send you ... An Yizhe took a look at the time, but did not expect that it was so late, he hurriedly said, but was half interrupted by Jiang Mosheng's eyes.

What wind does this guy draw? Stare at him? An Yizhe looked at Jiang Mosheng in a puzzle, and suddenly thought of the relationship between him and Yu Jinli, as if he wanted to understand something, Haha said with a smile: "It's so late, let A Sheng take you back, I will first gone."

An Yizhe quickly packed away and left the space for the two, saving the stingy and vengeful friend from asking him for trouble.

"It's very late. Your dormitory building is about to enter the access control time. You will live here tonight. There are rooms here, too." Jiang Mosheng worked hard to suppress the inner floating, pretending to be calm.

Yu Jinli looked at the time. It was indeed too late. Even if he had arrived at the dormitory building, he might not be able to get in, but he hadn't told them to Meteor Ye, maybe they were still worried about him now.

"But Aye and they ... said Jin Lili was tangled.

"They should have fallen asleep now, maybe you will disturb them if you go back now." Jiang Mosheng hurriedly cut off Yu Jinli's words and kept him from talking.

I heard the name of Meteor Wild again in the little guy's mouth, and he was still so intimate. He felt a little bitter in his heart, but he forgot that Yu Jinli would call him that by the same name.

Yu Jinli thought about it and found it very reasonable. Usually, at this time, they are already resting in their respective rooms. It is indeed time to go to bed. There are also extra rooms here at A Sheng, not far from the teaching building. You can go to class early tomorrow.

Therefore, Yu Jinli didn't tangle in Dorcas, Jiang Mosheng brought people to the room he had cleaned up early, and said, "This is your room.

Yu Jinli didn't realize his careful thinking, and said good night to Jiang Mosheng.

The next day, Yu Jinli woke up and smelled a scent of rice in the kitchen. It was very seductive. Before his head was fully awake, he instinctively searched for Fanxiang and walked to the kitchen door. His eyes were still half-open.

Jiang Mosheng noticed it when Yu Jinli came over. Seeing that he was obviously not fully awake, he immediately felt very cute.

"You can eat it in a while," Jiang Mosheng said with a petting smile.

"A Sheng, what a scent, what do you do?" Yu Jinli asked staggeringly, like a foraging puppy twitching a foreigner, trying to smell the seductive aroma in the air. "You like Xiaolongbao and chicken congee." Jiang Mosheng answered with a smile.

The shredded chicken for chicken congee is the rest of the chicken used for making glutinous rice chicken yesterday. Not much, but it can just be used for porridge.

Yu Jinli sniffed her little nose again and took a deep breath. "It's so fragrant." "Go to wash, you can eat after washing." Jiang Mosheng urged Yu Jinli.

Yu Jinli finally glanced at the chicken congee and Xiaolongbao, reluctantly stepped back to the bathroom three times, and it looked like she was being separated from the person in love.

After washing, Yu Jinli also fully awakened, sitting at the table, waiting for Jiang Mosheng's feeding. Xiaolongbao and chicken congee made by Jiang Mosheng both learned from Yu Jinli. Although they are not as delicious as he made, they also taste very good.

"It's delicious." Yu Jinli almost sipped one by one, and praised as she ate. Jiang Mosheng didn't eat much, just looking at Yu Jinli felt that he was full.

It is definitely a pleasure to watch Yu Jinli eat. No matter what it is, the other person can enjoy a very enjoyable look. People can't help but feel that what he eats is more delicious than what he eats, even if both eat. it's the same.

After having breakfast, Jiang Mosheng happened to be in trouble, so he sent Yu Jinli to the classroom by the way.

"Xiao Lizi, why didn't you go back to the dormitory yesterday, where did you go?" Yu Jinli just hurriedly asked when she entered the classroom.

"I made up a lesson at Ah Sheng yesterday, and it was too late to go back. Didn't you see the text message I sent you?" Yu Jinli replied.

After deciding to stay with Asun yesterday, he sent a briefing message to both Meteor and Liu Yuansu. Although they thought they might have fallen asleep and couldn't see it, they could see it when they got up the next morning.

Meteor Ye checked his personal terminal 's newsletter and found an unread newsletter in the spam newsletter. The one that opened just happened to be Yu Jinli's.

When did he make Little Chestnut a stranger? Meteor Wild was a little confused, but soon left this question behind, because the other person mentioned "A Sheng" just now, should he be the one he thought?

Meteor decided to wait for a suitable opportunity to ask little chestnuts, and then temporarily exposed the incident.

Time passed quickly, two days passed by, and finally the day of the cardmaker competition in the virtual world

This day happened to be a Saturday. Everyone didn't have to go to class, so they went to the virtual world to cheer Yu Jinli together.

As early as after school on Friday afternoon, Yu Jinli was taken home by Jiang Mosheng, and the question that Meteor Ye wanted to ask also had the answer, which was what he thought.

When it was learned that Yu Jinli's mouth was Sheng Sheng, the national male **** Jiang Mosheng, it took five minutes for the entire meteor to finally digest this amazing news.

No wonder Major General Jiang suddenly served as the instructor of fighting classes in their class.

No wonder when teachers are unwilling to take over their class F, teachers An Yizhe and Xiao Weilin will take over.

No wonder every time he had a fighting class, he got closer to Yu Jinli, and he could feel the cold sight of the instructor.

difficult......

It turns out that all of this is because Yu Jinli is a child of Major General Jiang's family.

The family members of each student in class F are very powerful, otherwise they cannot come in class F, but they did not expect that Yu Jinli was the biggest, and it was really hidden.

But surprised and surprised, but this does not affect Meteor's attitude towards Yu Jinli. They are classmates, they are friends, and these will not be affected by their respective family backgrounds.

Therefore, Meteor Wilder quickly digested the news, buried it in his heart, and how to get along with Yu Jinli.

On the day of the cardmaker competition, Yu Jinli and Jiang Mosheng both entered the virtual world early.

The card makers who participate in the competition need to wait at the designated place, and the audience who want to watch the game must spend a certain amount of network coins, and then they will be transferred to a huge auditorium. The front of the auditorium has A huge screen showing the situation of all participating card makers.

The audience can also choose to watch this person's game individually according to the card maker they are interested in, then they need to pay a certain amount of network coins, and then they can reach the VIP room where the card maker is located, and watch the card maker up close Division's card making process.

Of course, there is a one-way relationship between the audience and the card maker, which means that the audience can see the situation of the card maker, but the card maker cannot see the situation of the audience. After all, the card maker needs Absolutely quiet

environmental.

The Young General's Wife Is Mr. Lucky Chapter 175: During the game

The cardmaker's contest started on time at eight in the morning. Yu Jinli went to the waiting area to prepare at 7:30. Meteor and others also bought tickets and entered the auditorium at the same time. Just go directly to Yu Jinli's room to watch.

Yu Jinli entered the waiting area and found that there were already a lot of people preparing and waiting for the game to begin, most of them are very young faces.

However, most of the participants do not seem to like to communicate with others, basically they are sitting alone in the corner, or playing with energy cards, or watching other plants.

Yu Jinli didn't take the initiative to come up. After all, they were people who didn't know, so they found a corner and waited for the start of the competition.

Fortunately, the waiting time is not long. Someone will soon come to distribute the number plate, that is, the room where the cardmakers will enter.

At eight o'clock on time, Yu Jinli brought her number plate to the designated room.

The biggest difference between the room here and the laboratory used for practice outside is that the cardmaker has a large screen in front of him, which is black and black, and can reflect his own figure.

This big screen is actually used by card makers to publish the rules of the game and interact with the audience.

Each round of the game has rules and requirements, cardmakers need to complete the game according to the requirements of the big party.

When the card makers finish making the energy card and finish this game, the screen will automatically switch to the interactive mode with the audience.

However, the screen was off at that time. If the card maker wanted to interact with the audience, he could choose to turn on the screen, or use this screen to see how many viewers were in his room and his popularity.

Of course, if you don't want to be disturbed by the audience, then just don't turn on this screen.

However, most of these screens in the card room are used as decoration, and the proud card makers are too lazy to interact with the audience, unless it is a special audience.

Of course, it is the cardmaker's right to choose not to interact with the audience, and the organizer only needs to do all the work well.

Yu Jinli didn't know much about it. Looking at the screen in front of her was very curious, so she touched it, but did not know that every movement and expression of him fell into the eyes of the audience.

When card makers enter the laboratory, it also indicates that the laboratory's permission to open to the outside world has been opened. Audiences can choose the laboratory of the card maker who is interested in them and then watch the card maker's Draw and match.

"Let's go to Xiaolizi's room." Gao Ziqi hurriedly said to his classmates.

He couldn't wait to call up Yu Jinli's laboratory number, and then paid a fixed viewing fee, and the scene instantly changed.

Originally, Yu Jinli could only be watched on many small screens, but now the other party seems to be sitting in front of him and within reach.

The other students in class F followed the transition to Yu Jinli's VIp viewing room.

The VIp viewing room can also be set to display only one person according to the audience's preferences, and display the entire room audience.

Showing only one person means all other viewers in the surrounding area are all invisible. It feels like there is only himself and the opposite cardmaker in the entire room, just as if this cardmaker was dedicated to making cards for himself, giving the audience the general treatment and enjoyment .

And showing the whole room audience, that is, the surrounding audience can be displayed, and everyone can communicate with each other, just like watching a movie together in a movie theater.

Class F students naturally chose to display the audience in the whole room. After all, everyone knew each other to facilitate communication.

In this room of Yu Jinli, except for the F class students, there are very few audiences. Compared with the number of other popular audiences in the room, it is really pitiful.

"Why are there so few people?" Gao Ziqi frowned, and said dissatisfied.

"This is the first time Xiaolizi has participated in the competition. It is normal for the audience to be few. There are a few more famous little geniuses in this competition. Most of the audience have gone to see them?" Yuan Hui analyzed.

Meteor Yaki said: "It's their loss not to see our little chestnut business card, and they will know how great the little chestnut is when they play."

"Yes, the mascot of our class is not comparable to ordinary people." Class F students are always confident and proud of Yu Jinli.

At this time, the competition has not officially started, and students in class F greeted Yu Jinli cheerfully, but did not get a response, and then looked around boringly, wanting to see that those people had such a vision to see the small chestnut game.

Suddenly, Yang Zhehao saw someone, dragged Yuan Yuan's clothes sitting beside him, and said in surprise: "Yuan Hui, you, look there, is that person, that person is Jiang instructor?"

Yang Zhehao's voice was not small. Most of the students in Class F who opened the full auditorium mode heard it. He looked curiously in the direction he was pointing, and it turned out that he looked exactly like Jiang Mosheng. people

"I'm going, why is Teacher Jiang here?" Gao Ziqi couldn't help but exclaimed, realizing that his voice seemed a little loud, worried that he might be heard by the other party, and he hurriedly covered his mouth like a bell.

"That should have been the appearance of the instructor Jiang during the construction of the virtual image. Shouldn't it be me?" Yuan Hui said uncertainly.

"I think so, why would a person like Teacher Jiang come to the virtual network to watch the game, depending on the game of the senior cardmaker.

The students in the F class talked eloquently, and the atmosphere gradually relaxed from the beginning to see Jiang Mosheng, and they all thought that he was definitely not himself.

Only the meteor's heart is the clearest. In all likelihood, this person is the instructor Jiang did not run away, others do not know the relationship between instructor Jiang and Yu Jinli, but he is very clear, if it is a small chestnut, instructor Jiang also It is really possible to come and watch the game.

Meteor Ye has been thinking about this in his heart, but can't share it with his companions. He buried in the bottom of his heart is uncomfortable, and from time to time he will look in the direction of Jiang Mosheng.

The strangeness of Meteor Wild was soon discovered by the companions around him and asked, "Aye, what's wrong with you? Is there anything over there?"

"No, nothing." Meteor haste hurriedly withdrew his sight and tried to get his attention on Yu Jinli in front of him.

Jiang Mosheng is already in Yu Jinli's VIp room at the moment, but he set up a personal viewing mode. There are only him and Yu Jinli in the entire room, which makes him very satisfied.

What kind of audience around him has nothing to do with him. In his eyes, only Yu Jinli can pretend, so he didn't know that the whole class of F class had come to watch the game and discovered his existence.

At this time, the big screen in front of Yu Jinli lit up, and the rules and requirements for this round of competition were clearly written on it.

First round: Make three F-level xenograft energy cards with themes of healing, defense, and attack.

The requirements for this round of games are clearly written on the big screen, and every card maker can see

After watching the rules and requirements of the competition, Yu Jinli pondered for a while, and quickly selected the type of alien energy card that fit the theme of the competition.

Yu Jinli has practiced more than one energy card for most of the alien plants and alien beasts, so he can give a random one, and he can draw skillfully.

There are many kinds of xenograft energy cards with the theme of healing, defense, and attack. Yu Jinli chooses one of them to make, and finally scores according to the difficulty and quality level of the produced energy card.

Once he started making cards, Yu Jinli's full attention was put on the blank energy card in front of him. "Little chestnut, come on, the F-level energy card is definitely a piece of cake for you!" Gao Ziqi called Yu Jinli loudly while sitting in the audience,

Although these Yu Jinli in the laboratory could not hear it, it did not affect the enthusiasm of the F students in the slightest.

In addition to the class F friends and relatives, there are a few girls who were attracted by the appearance of Yu Jinli. When they heard the shouts of the students in class F, they couldn't help looking at them, and they also felt more deeply about the card makers inside. Interested.

"This cardmaker looks so handsome. I don't know if this is his physical appearance? It's too guilty," said a girl, who couldn't help it.

"It should be a fabricated image. If the reality also looks like this, then the traffic around him must not be paralyzed?" Another girl was still calm.

"I don't care, anyway, my identity is his identity on the Internet. He just looks like this, so that I can keep my eyes good. Although there are no ugly people in the virtual world, there is almost no exquisite beauty to this extent. Most of them The looks are the same, and really ugly limits our imagination.

Several girls talked about Yu Jinli's appearance, and all of her attention was on his appearance, but gradually, their focus changed.

"You see, he was very serious when he made the card, and he was very smooth. He must be a very good cardmaker.

Other girls heard the words and also turned their attention to Yu Jinli's production of energy cards.

"I'm going. Although he can make cards fast, although I'm not a cardmaker, but it can't be so short to make an energy card, right?" A girl said in surprise.

"Really, he has already completed one now?" Another girl also said in surprise. She also deliberately came out of the VIP viewing room and glanced at the situation of the card maker in other rooms. As a result, most card makers were even half None of them have been drawn, but the second one has already been drawn.

Sure enough, people are contrasted.

"He looks handsome and has good strength. How can he be so powerful, and do he want to give others a chance to live?" "Is this what the legend says that you can rely on beauty, but on talent?"

The Young General's Wife Is Mr. Lucky Chapter 176: Yan Fan Zhong Zhong Fan

A few girls have been sucked into Yan Fan by Yu Jinli, but now they have a tendency to become loyal fans.

Of course, none of these Yu Jinli noticed that he was still drawing the second xenograft energy card. The time that the card maker contestant gives all card makers is a whole day, that is, as long as the three qualified energy cards are drawn before 6 pm, the game is completed, and then scored, from high to high. Low ranking, eliminated half of the back.

The first day of the competition eliminated nearly half of the participants, and I have to say that the competition in this competition is still very fierce.

However, none of this affects Yu Jinli. He now only knows that to finish all three energy cards is to complete the day's game.

Yu Jinli didn't know the speed of other card makers, so she came at her own pace. Within an hour, three different xenograft energy cards were neatly arranged in front of him.

The expressions in the audience watching Yu Jinli's room were stunned, except for the students in class F, who were calm.

"Xiao Lizi's card making speed is as fast as ever. If it is faster than speed, Xiao Lizi will definitely crush everyone." Meteor Ye said proudly, as if the person who participated in the game was him.

"Even if it is better than quality, little chestnuts may not lose. Do you forget about Yang Jin before?" Yuan Hui said with a smile.

"makes sense."

"Xiao Lizi quickly open the audience interactive mode, I still want to say hello to Xiao Lizi." Gao Ziqi said anxiously, can't wait to climb to Yu Jinli's side through the screen now.

"Yes, players can interact with the audience after completing the task of the game." Yang Zhehao also realized.

Yuan Hui was calm, and asked Meteor Wildo, "Did you tell Xiao Lizi how to open the interaction mode with the audience?

Meteor Wild: ...

He really forgot. The key was just thinking that little chestnuts would come to participate in the competition. They must come to cheer, but they forgot how fast the chestnuts were against the sky, and they also forgot the audience interaction mode.

Class F students: ...

"You talk about what you eat. Little chestnut wants to participate. You didn't tell him about such an important matter. What should you do now? Do you want to stare here?" Gao Ziqi opened his eyes and looked at Meteor wildly. Said.

Just then, Yu Jinli's voice came over.

"A Sheng, you are here, too." Yu Jinli said sweetly to a spot in the auditorium.

Immediately, the attention of the students in Class F was pulled by Yu Jinli. He followed his sight to the auditorium and saw the person who looked exactly like their instructor.

"Little chestnut knows that person?" Gao Ziqi whispered to Meteor Wild. Meteor Wild: ...

He did not expect that Yu Jinli would suddenly open the audience interaction mode, and he discovered the instructor Jiang at a glance. In the impression of Meteor Yeo, although Yu Jinli is good at learning and has a high degree of business card manufacturing skills, she knows very little about electronic products and is not proficient in use. Probably because of this, students in class F did not feel that Yu Jinli followed They are so far away.

Originally they were worried that Yu Jinli would sit like this until the end of the game, but he did not expect that he would open the audience interaction mode.

In fact, Yu Jinli would open this, which is also a coincidence. After he completed the card making, he continued to check the card making laboratory that was not completed before. He groped, and he did n't know how to open the audience interaction mode. Many people suddenly appeared on the screen.

When he saw the most familiar and bright person sitting in the crowd at a glance, he greeted him with surprise.

"A Sheng, you see, I have completed all three energy cards." Yu Jinli picked up the three energy cards in front of her and happily shared them with Jiang Mocheng.

Class F students sat there, watching sorely Yu Jinli interacting with the person who resembled their instructor. It was clear that so many of them were sitting in such obvious positions. How could little chestnuts only see that person, but not see it? What about their big group of living people?

"Little chestnut, let's cheer for you." Gao Ziqi shouted unwillingly and pulled Yu Jinli's attention over.

Yu Jinli really noticed the students in class F. Everyone basically fine-tuned them based on their real appearance, so he easily recognized everyone, his smile on his face deepened, and he waved vigorously towards them.

A few new fans saw this lovely appearance of Yu Jinli, and suddenly felt that mother love was overflowing. If it weren't for the screen in front of them, maybe they wanted to step forward to pinch their small faces and touch their little hands.

"How can it be so cute, foul!

"The face is pink and chubby, it looks very pinch, it must be very soft and slippery, and I want to pinch." No, I have to tell Dajuan to come over, she likes this cute beautiful boy the most.

Several girls chattered non-stop, expressing excitement and vying to interact with Yu Jinli

However, because Yu Jinli didn't know the girls, she just politely smiled at them and focused her attention on the students of Class F and Jiang Mosheng.

Of course, Yu Jinli and Jiang Mosheng spent more time talking, which made Gao Ziqi more curious and dissatisfied with this person.

"This person's appearance as an instructor is just fine, who actually has such a long communication with Xiao Lizi, who is it? I searched a circle of people I knew and didn't seem to be named Mo." Gao Ziqi Said in doubt.

Meteor wild simply pretended not to speak, he couldn't tell everyone, this person is really not fabricated, this is how he looks like?

I found out that the relationship between Yu Jinli and Instructor Jiang was one thing, but if it was distributed at will without their consent, it would be another.

"Little chestnut, you quickly turn in your energy card and let's go eat and celebrate." Yuan Hui stood up and said as a representative under the recommendation of all the students in class F.

"The game time is not over yet." Yu Jinli looked at Yuan Hui in a puzzled way, didn't it end at 6 pm?

"It can be paid in advance if completed in advance," Gao Ziqi reminded.

Because everyone's card-making speed is different, the time given is relatively loose, and the competitors who are skilled and fast in card-making can choose to hand in the card in advance and then leave.

Yu Jinli heard of Jiang Mosheng and seemed to be asking for his opinion.

Jiang Mocheng nodded to him, and then Yu Jinli happily handed in the energy card, ignoring the retention of the somewhat scary girls in the audience.

Sure enough, it was better to pay the card earlier, and the girls now are so scary.

"It's a pity that I left, and I want to see more." A girl said with a pity. Another girl suddenly smiled suddenly, attracting the attention of her companions.

"Did you not find that there is a special magnetic field between the beautiful young boy who just participated in the competition and the handsome man sitting in the auditorium who has been exhaling air-conditioner? Love. "

After being reminded by this girl, several other girls suddenly wore their eyes, and even their smiles became cumbersome. The students in Class F who watched were trembling with fear and left the audience as quickly as possible.

Sure enough, are girls now so scary? They thought that the two girls in their class were not the same as ordinary girls. Now it seems that the two girls in their class are quite normal except that their fighting ability is stronger and their business card talent is stronger.

Yu Jinli pressed a button next to him, and through the reminder from the F class student, he knew that this button was the button for players to hand over their cards in advance after completing the game.

After the button was pressed, Yu Jinli disappeared from the place, and the sight in front of him changed from the card making laboratory to the waiting hall before waiting.

"Hello, may I have to pay the card in advance?" The staff asked politely.

"Um." Yu Jinli handed the three cards in her hand to the staff member, and then led to the energy card evaluation center under the guidance of the staff members.

Although this card maker competition is mainly for low-level card makers, the judges invited are not small.

There are three judges, two of whom are B-level card makers and one is A-level card maker.

The energy card produced by each contestant needs to be evaluated under their supervision, and then scored according to the quality and difficulty of the energy card.

Seeing the evaluation of the energy card, Yu Jinli was still a little nervous, even if he had already reduced the quality of the energy card according to the method of Sheng Sheng before the competition, but he was still worried that an energy card of unknown quality would be detected.

He now knows that the quality of the energy cards that were given to A Sheng before was unknown not because they were too low to be detected, but because they were too high to exceed the test range of the instrument.

In this competition, he slightly compressed his consciousness, and deliberately made a few imperfect descriptions during the drawing process. In this way, the quality level of this card should not reach the levels of those energy cards given to Jiang Mosheng.

But even so, he was a little nervous before the results came out.

Others also noticed Yu Jinli's nervousness, but only if he was worried about the outcome of the game, after all, this is normal, and almost every player will be nervous.

The evaluation of the three energy cards made by Yu Jinli came out soon, namely: name, circle grass level: F quality: advanced name: arabesque grade: F quality: advanced name: Lu Huacao grade: F Grade Quality: Advanced

Seeing this result, the three judges who didn't care much sat upright, and finally glanced at the first contestant who came to pay the card.

If Yu Jinli is just the first person to make the energy card and hand over the card, the judges will not be impressed by him, or even a little bad.

The Young General's Wife Is Mr. Lucky Chapter 177: What is the relationship

After all, some impetuous contestants will draw energy cards roughly for the attention of bloggers. Even if such energy cards are barely completed, the quality will be very low.

For such players, the judges have seen a lot of them. I thought that Yu Jinli was the same, so I didn't plan to pay attention to such players, but I didn't expect that the energy card evaluation came out and the three advanced

Originally, the three energy cards were all of high quality. It was not easy. As a result, it was the first person to hand over the cards, which had to attract the attention of several judges.

"Let me see." One of the judges said to the staff. "Yes." The staff handed all three energy cards to the judges.

The three judges got together and carefully looked at the three Noble Star Cards. Whether it was the drawn lines or the control of mental power, they could see that the player was very powerful. .

"It's good, except that some details are a bit rough, and everything else is good. It is a moldable talent." A judge said with a smile.

"What's your name?" The judge asked Yu Jinli. "My name is Yu Jinli." Yu Jinli replied politely.

"When the circles of grass are drawn at the corners, the control of mental power needs to be slightly changed. The spiritual power of the drawing of arabesques must be kept at the same level from beginning to end. It is better that the branches and leaves of Luhuacao are connected smoothly. . "The judges commented on the deficiencies in Yu Jinli's energy card one by one.

Yu Jinli heard the words, and all accepted with an open mind.

In fact, these small problems were deliberately made by him, in order to lower the quality of the energy card, but the judges kindly gave him guidance, and he will naturally not treat them carelessly. He has always been a good koi who is polite.

"Yes, come on." The three judges were very satisfied with Yu Jinli's modest attitude, and they finally had a little smile on their faces, and they were more willing to instruct a few more words.

The staff who have been waiting aside couldn't help but glance at Yu Jinli a lot. To know that they can be commented by the judges, it is something that many contestants have been waiting for.

Be guided by a cardmaker who is better than yourself, even if you only give a sentence or two, you can take a lot of detours

"Thank you." Yu Jinli thanked politely.

The quality and grade of the three energy cards were recorded, and the scores came out. The total score of the three cards was thirty. Yu Jinli scored a total of 27 points. Each card had a small problem, and each was deducted. .

This score is not low, it is already a matter of course to participate in the first round of the competition.

The judges also paid more attention to Yu Jinli, looking forward to the second round tomorrow, and what kind of surprise he would bring to them.

For the judges' expectations, Yu Jinli knew nothing about it. After coming out of the arena, he went straight to Jiang Mosheng and class F students.

After Jiang Mosheng and Class F students exited from the audience room, they just happened to be close to each other. From time to time, Class F students quietly looked at Jiang Mosheng and guessed his identity.

It was probably Jiang Mosheng who stood on the faces of their instructors and had similar personalities and auras, so the students in Class F were not too brave to look at it or even ask directly, and had to observe it in secret.

After Yu Jinli came out, the first person to see and greet was still Jiang Mosheng. "A Sheng." Yu Jinli happily ran towards Jiang Mosheng.

Then the class F students watched their class mascot ran away in front of them ...

Ran past ... past past ... past ...

Class F students:

They are such a large group that people are all transparent. How did Yu Jinli run away without seeing them?

The students in Class F couldn't help feeling a little wronged.

However, Yu Jinli seemed to feel that the blows to them were not enough. When she said hello to Jiang Mosheng and said what she had to say, she saw that the students of class F were standing there, and said happily, "You When did you come here?

"Boom" and "click", Class F students felt the sound of an explosion heard, and then something seemed broken.

"We just came over," Meteor said in a hurry and glanced quietly at the instructor, only to find that the other person's face remained expressionless, but there was a flash of satisfaction and pride in his eyes, as if to show off his presence in Yu Jinli The status is similar.

Meteor shook his head in a hurry, throwing away the thoughts in his head. How could Teacher Jiang be so naive? It must be that he has just watched.

"Then where shall we go to eat?" Yu Jinli asked.

Meteor Ye looked at Jiang Mosheng who did not seem to leave, silently speaking. The other students in Class F also glanced at Jiang Mosheng. Everyone felt that it was strange for them to have a dinner together, but it was strange that Teacher Jiang had left an indelible shadow in their hearts before. People similar to Jiang's instructor did not dare to speak and drive people away, but had to treat him as if he hadn't seen it.

And Yu Jin Li Yugen never thought that the students in class F didn't know Jiang Mosheng, or that Jiang Mosheng didn't think that Jiang Mosheng used the original appearance, and everyone didn't think that this person was their instructor. So, of course, take the teacher to eat and drink together.

Therefore, under the brain circuit that there is a subtle gap between the two sides, Jiang Mosheng successfully met the classmates of class F.

The virtual world is similar to the real world, and the five senses are based on the real world. Therefore, eating in the virtual world can also enjoy the taste of eating in the real world, but the taste and feeling are worse than the real world. A little bit, but the price is much cheaper.

So some people who ca n't afford natural food in the real world will choose to enjoy it in the virtual world.

As the monitor of Class F, Yuan Hui chose the place to eat.

Each classmate in class F has a strong background, so they are not bad money. It is natural to eat natural food in a virtual world. Yuan Hui chooses the best and most popular restaurant in the virtual world. The membership card can't get in.

Classmate F and Jiang Mosheng came to this restaurant together. Yuan Huigang wanted to take out his membership card. As a result, a black-gold membership card was passed in front of him and passed to the waiter.

"Some invites, please come with me." The service staff said more enthusiastically.

Yuan Hui watched Jiang Mosheng calmly accept the black-gold membership card, and his eyes were still straight. It is said that the background of the owner of this restaurant is also very strong. Even the membership cards that can enter the door have different levels and specifications.

The one that Yuan Hui wants to come out with is the lowest grade and can only be eaten in the lobby. The black gold membership card that Jiang Mosheng just took out is the highest grade in this restaurant and the best one can be used. Room, eat the best dishes and enjoy the best service.

More importantly, this black-gold membership card is said to have been issued only five in total, and will not be circulated on the market.

So, what exactly is this friend of Xiaolizi?

Class F students followed the waiter into the best room reserved in this restaurant with a cloud of water. Everyone hasn't eaten here before, but usually they only eat in the lobby. This is the first time they have come to such a room.

It is indeed a room where Shenhao can come, not to mention how big the area is, the surrounding decoration and the view are the best. Just eating in such an environment has made people feel that this trip is worth it.

"This is our menu, please order." The service staff will send the electronic menu to everyone for ordering.

Class F students always do n't know what kind of politeness is, they all pick what they like to eat, and do n't look at money at all, after all, all of them are not bad.

Soon everyone finished ordering and started talking about Yu Jinli's game just now. "Little chestnut, you are really amazing, and you have produced three advanced energy cards. You said that they are all classmates in the same class. Why can't I be as powerful as you? I can be half as powerful as you." Yang Zhehao pouting

Said distressed.

After each contestant submits his work, the score will be publicly displayed on the big screen, and the audience can see it, but the contestants who are making cards are not visible, so as to avoid affecting the unfinished competition. Players.

Gao Ziwei heard the story, patted his head with a smile, and said, "If you can have half of the little chestnuts, then I will be half more, and dream less in the future."

Yang Zhehao glanced at Gao Ziqi, too lazy to care about him.

The reality is already cruel, and he is not allowed to dream, it is simply too much!

The atmosphere between class F students is harmonious and lively. Although there are often mutual damage and poisonous tongues, in general, everyone has no bad intentions, and they don't take other people's jokes to heart.

This is the first time that Jiang Mosheng has met Class F students so intuitively, and has learned what kind of class environment Yu Jinli lives in.

Now looking at the students in Class F, although he still feels a bit annoying, Jiang Mosheng is relieved.

This restaurant has been serving food very fast. This time, it is probably because of Jiang Mosheng's black gold card. The serving speed is faster. There is almost no waiting time, and all the dishes they want are served.

The students in class F looked at the food on the table. The chopsticks were just picked up and they were stunned by the sight before they remembered the clips. They all seemed to have been pressed with the pause button. in.

Jiang Mosheng kept sandwiching dishes for Yu Jinli, and he could accurately pinch the dish he wanted to his plate with almost no language communication.

Both of them have become accustomed to this kind of eating mode and didn't feel anything, but for the students in class F, it is obviously a big one.

So, what is the relationship between these two people? !!

The Young General's Wife Is Mr. Lucky Chapter 178: More popular

"Why don't you eat?" Yu Jinli finally realized that the room seemed too quiet. This was not the style of class F students, so she raised her head all the way down to eat, and then saw everyone as if People pressed the pause button in general, and the funny collective lifting chopsticks stopped in the air.

Yu Jinli's words finally brought the classmates back to life, and the look in his eyes became a bit subtle, especially when Jiang Mosheng was seen together.

Even if a couple eats, isn't it so intimate and crooked? I always feel that when the two are together, there is a magnetic field that others cannot insert.

Of course, the most complicated mind at the scene is definitely the meteor.

Other students did not know Mo's true identity, but intuitively felt that the two were too close to each other, but he knew that Mo was Jiang instructor. Now let 's look at the relationship between Jiang instructor and Yu Jinli, how do you think there is pink? Bubbles float around.

Even if Yu Jinli is a child of the Jiang family, but it 's a bit wrong to keep picking vegetables like this, so gentle?

However, after all, Meteor was afraid to express what it thought.

At this party, the atmosphere was good before the meals came out. After the meals came up, it became subtle. Although the mouth was eating delicious natural food, class F students had an inexplicable feeling of being stuffed with dog food. .

In the end, Jiang Mosheng paid for the dinner. After all, how could a teacher pay for a meal with a group of children?

Class F students did not **** him, after all, even the people who enjoyed the black gold card were not bad for this money. However, while Jiang Mosheng paid for the checkout, the students in Class F pulled Yu Jinli to a small corner, and the doubts finally got over.

"Little chestnut, who is he, and how do we face the appearance of our instructor Jiang, don't you feel awkward when facing him?" Gao Ziqi asked directly without holding back.

Yu Jinli looked at her classmates in puzzlement, and she couldn't quite understand what they meant. If she used something more substantial, a big question mark would definitely appear on Yu Jinli's head.

"Not awkward, he is Ah Sheng." Yu Jinli replied for granted.

Ah Sheng is their instructor, and their instructor is Ah Sheng. Why is it awkward?

"I know he is Ah Cheng you know. I mean, he is holding Jiang's face, don't you feel like you are looking at the instructor when you look at him?" Gao Ziqi continued.

This time Yu Jinli was even more puzzled, "He is our instructor.

As soon as Yu Jinli's words came out, everyone in Class F except Meteor Field was collectively choked again. "Little chestnut, you just ... what does that mean?" Gao Ziqi asked uncertainly. Wouldn't it be what he thought?

Class F students are rarely thinking in unison at this moment, don't do as they think, they must not!

But the reality is often, the more you feel it is not, the more it is for you! It's so painful. "A Sheng is our instructor." Yu Jinli repeated again.

Class F students felt that they had heard a cracked sound again, it must not be from their bodies.

So, from morning till now, they have been with Teacher Jiang? omg, Tianshou!

They didn't say anything bad in the morning, right?

Class F students began to reflect on their behavior this day. Finally, there was nothing too extraordinary. Thank goodness, finally relieved.

I do n't know when Jiang Mosheng is their instructor Jiang, everyone can still joking and joking easily, but when they know it, they become more restrained.

Originally, Class F planned a lot of recreational activities next time, but now that I learned that Teacher Jiang was also there, I hurriedly ended today 's party, and agreed that tomorrow will still come up to cheer for small chestnuts, and it 's like a flight away. going offline.

Instructor Jiang's aura is too full. They can spend time with the instructor for a long time, and they also admire themselves very much. At 6 pm on the day, the energy cards of all the contestants were basically completed, and those who failed to produce on time were directly eliminated.

Yu Jinli did not pay attention to his ranking, but the F class student obviously paid more attention to this.

point.

"Little chestnut, you are sixth, your sixth place." Meteor Ye said excitedly to Yu Jinli, as if it was him who won this place.

"It's great to be able to get the sixth place for the first time participating in the competition. Even if the group of self-proclaimed geniuses in Class A are going to participate, they may not be able to get the number. Little Lizi 's performance depends on their daily bragging about how powerful they are. "Yang Zhehao said proudly.

"One person got a perfect score in this round. I really want to know what kind of energy card the perfect score is?" Yang Fei said expectantly.

The best and most perfect F-level energy card they have ever seen was made by Xiao Lizi, which is faster and more perfect than what Xiao Weijian made.

But this time the little chestnut scored only 27 points, and there is still a gap of 3 points from the full score. Is anyone really out there?

"Although the scope of this competition for card makers is stipulated in the low-level card makers, there are also many experienced veterans who have higher scores than normal chestnuts. It is normal for our chestnuts to come into contact with energy cards

I believe that next time, Little Chestnut will get full marks. "Gao Ziqi is confident in Yu Jinli's business as usual.

"It's the same, no matter what, it's entered the second round anyway, and the results are quite good, so I look forward to tomorrow's game." Class F students said cheerfully.

On the second day, the cardmaker's competition time is still from 8 am to 6 pm, and this time the requirement is to make three kinds of strange animal energy cards that meet the theme requirements.

After yesterday's knockout match, half of the players were eliminated, and the remaining players were relatively fast in card making, but in order to select better card makers, even if the energy card of the beast is made better than that of the alien plant The game is more complicated and the game time is the same. In this way, those players who have slow card making or low success rate may face the danger of being eliminated.

And today, we still need to eliminate the lower half of the players, the competition pressure is increasing.

However, Yu Jinli was completely unaffected by these pressures. He concentrated on drawing his energy card and doing what he should do.

Compared to yesterday's very few people in Yu Jinli's VIp viewing room, today is much more.

Part of it was attracted by Yu Jinli's results, and part of it was called by the girls yesterday.

Therefore, in this room, if you turn on the full audience mode, you will find that in addition to the class F students occupying a place, there is another place in the other direction that is all girls.

And one by one, they also showed a wolf-like vision. From time to time, they looked at Yu Jinli on the screen. From time to time, they turned to the direction of Jiang Mosheng who was the bitterest from the screen. A shock.

Although the drawing of the alien beast energy card is more complicated than the alien plant energy card, Yu Jinli's drawing speed is still not slow, and the audience is surprised.

In just one hour, Yu Jinli successfully painted the first alien beast energy card, set it aside, and then began to draw the second one.

Less than one morning, Yu Jinli finished the game again in advance, but instead of rushing to hand in the card in advance, he opened the interactive mode with the audience and wanted to chat with Jiang Mosheng and class F students.

As a result, the audience was full of surprises in the room. Yesterday, there were a few people in the room. Why did the room pass by the night when he passed by, but he still saw Jiang Mosheng who was very strong in the crowd and was very happy. Active class F students.

"Ah, the question mark Xiaoyou's expression is so cute. He must have turned on the audience interaction mode and was scared by the people in this room, ha ... a girl said with a smile.

"Question mark Xiaoshou did not expect that so many viewers came to see him today, but unfortunately, people still want to say hello to question mark Xiaoyou. Now so many people, even if they say hello, question mark Xiaoyou may not be able to see We're here, and we smiled at us yesterday, "said another girl with regret.

The friends pulled by them were not intended to come over. After all, they also have their own players, but in the end, they failed to resist the temptation of beautiful beauty and the handsome attack of the iceberg. The players who gave up their support came here, but I didn't expect it to be really pleasantly surprised, and it was exactly what my friends described.

Instantly they forgot the players they wanted to support, turned around and joined the ranks of friends. "I really envy you, I knew I should have come yesterday." Hey ... who asked me to send you a message yesterday and you wouldn't want to come, question mark Xiaoyou will definitely be more and more popular. "The girls said happily, with a glorious look.

Fanshang is like this. Idols are popular. They are even happier than idols. After all, that shows that their vision is very good.

There were a lot of audiences at the scene. Everyone saw that the card maker turned on the audience interaction mode, and they were all very excited. One by one, they can't wait to lie on the screen now, so that the small card maker can notice himself. The favor of the card maker is too lucky.

As a result, the number of talking audiences increased, and the scene became noisy. The communication between Yu Jinli and Jiang Mosheng was also hindered. However, he was very happy.

After all, the more people who watched his game, the more popular he was, and the more power of faith he collected, wasn't this the original intention of his participation in this game?

The Young General's Wife Is Mr. Lucky Chapter 179: Doubt and appreciation

On the other side, the judges who are sitting in the luxury lounge at the moment, they also have a large screen in front of them, which is divided into small pieces, each of which corresponds to the room of the contestant So that the three judges can observe at any time.

When the judges want to focus on watching a certain player, they only need to tap the small screen where the player is located, and then this small screen will be cast separately and enlarged to make it easier for the judges to watch. .

The key observation object of the three judges is the top ten players in the first round of the match yesterday, especially the higher the ranking, the more they are paying attention to.

The only perfect scorer appeared yesterday, which made the judges very surprised, and the minds of the apprentices gradually became active.

At their level, the card makers are qualified to accept apprentices, and many new card makers are willing to learn from these card makers, because that's more than they can learn in school.

More refined, faster progress.

To worship a good master is already a big step ahead of other card makers. The future is naturally brighter. No matter the learning experience or resources, it will be stronger than other card makers.

One of the reasons for holding such a card maker competition is to select talented and strong players among the new card makers to focus on training, and to train more and better card makers for the federation.

However, although the three judges all had the idea of ​​accepting the apprentice of the first one, they were all calm and did not show up. After all, one game is nothing, if this player can succeed in each round Keep this level, then this student they will set!

Therefore, today, the key observation objects of the judges are surprisingly consistent, all of which are placed on this first place, while observing the other two judges secretly to prevent them from grabbing apprentices with themselves.

There are really a lot of seedlings in this competition, and the quality is very high. This Jinyu and Xianghe ability are very good. Qi Lao doesn't pay attention? "Jane, one of the judges, deliberately guided.

Qi Lao glanced at him with a smile, and said, "Since Jian Lao is so optimistic about these two people, then I would also like the gentleman not to win people. I still pay attention to this Longjing."

Long Jing is the only player who got a full score in the first round.

Jane Lao heard a word and was stunned suddenly, suddenly a little speechless, secretly cursing: Qi Lao, the old fox

However, Jian Lao is not really worried that Qi Lao is grabbing his apprentice with him. After all, Qi Lao is also a B-level card maker like him. If he is against Qi Lao, he still has a chance, and he is most worried about three The rest of the judges are A-level cardmakers.

If all three of them extended an olive branch to the same person, then most people would probably choose A-level card-making masters as masters, after all, the difference is a godsend.

"Master Huang, who are you optimistic about this contest?" Jian Lao asked tentatively.

Huang Qi's gaze has always been on a certain position on the big screen, which is not the same as the other two's attention.

When Jianlao and Qilao saw the situation, they followed his line of sight, and then they saw a handsome and well-behaved boy seriously drawing the energy card.

There was no trace of tension on his face, but a faint smile on the corner of his mouth. When drawing the energy card, he was not as dignified and nervous as other players. It seems that he usually drew a picture at home, and he was enjoying painting. process.

"I didn't expect such a presence among the players. This kind of calm and indifferent attitude is rare." Jian old said with a smile on the non-existent beard.

"Well? Isn't this the first player to pass the card yesterday?" Qi Lao carefully watched the meeting and said suddenly

They are still very impressed with Yu Jinli, after all, he is the first person to hand over the card in advance, and the attributes of the three energy cards are all advanced, and the second card handover player is nearly one in advance. Hours of time.

This is not an easy task an hour in advance.

Because of this, Qi Lao and Jian Lao both paid attention to his points ranking. Although the sixth place is not conspicuous, if the speed of his card making is added, the impact will be more than just one. The ranking can be reached.

You should know that in actual combat, the speed of card making is sometimes the key to victory. Before the opponent's card maker has produced an energy card and his own card has been produced, it is very likely that he will fight against the opponent's card maker. It ends before the business card is completed.

The battlefield is racing against time. In this case, Yu Jinli, a cardmaker, is obviously more popular than Long Jing.

Suddenly, Lao Jian and Qi Lao also became interested in Yu Jinli, and followed Huang Qi to pay attention to Yu Jinli's business card.

The more concerned this is, the more shocked they become. If nothing else, it is Yu Jinli's almost outrageous card making speed.

Now the players are making alien beast energy cards, which have more and more complicated lines than alien plant energy cards, and it is more troublesome to draw. It takes almost several times as long as alien plants, but here at Yu Jinli, This problem does not seem to exist.

Yu Jinli's time to draw an alien beast energy card is even shorter than most players' time to draw an alien plant energy card, which has to be surprising.

"This kid is drawing almost as fast as yesterday." Jane said unbelievably.

Qi Lao's face also has exposed surprises. People like their age and experience have basically been able to achieve emotions and shamelessness, but their emotions are still exposed enough to show the level of shock in their hearts.

At this time, looking directly at Master Yu Jinli's cardmaker Huang Qi, a smile finally appeared on his face, saying, "He should have been drawing the alien plant energy card for a shorter time yesterday."

The other two judges looked at Master Huang Qi puzzledly, while Master Huang Qi pointed to the screen where Yu Jinli was located and motioned them to look.

Qi Lao and Jian Lao turned their attention to Yu Jinli again, and finally understood what Master Huang Qi said.

It turned out that after completing the drawing of the three energy cards, Yu Jinli did not hand over the cards at the first time, but chose to open the interaction mode with the audience.

So, this little guy actually chose to pay the card after interacting with the audience yesterday.

In other words, the little guy made the xenograft energy card yesterday much earlier than the time he handed it over.

What does this mean?

This means that Yu Jinli can almost catch up with the speed of a B-level or even A-level card maker.

Seeing this, Qi Lao and Jian Lao could not help but frown lightly, and seemed dissatisfied and confused.

First, they believe that card makers should focus more on researching and learning energy cards, rather than interacting with the audience.

If you want to be more welcomed and loved by the audience, then strive to improve your strength, rather than interact with the audience to please the audience and gain the audience's love.

What puzzled them was Yu Jinli's card speed.

"This competition is mainly aimed at the low-level card makers of the D and F levels ..." The old words of Jian did not finish, but everyone heard potential lines.

"It should not be possible. The registration review is very strict. Those who exceed the level will not be registered." Qi Lao shook his head, saying with some uncertainty.

In fact, he also doubted whether this little guy was a B-level card maker who came to participate in the competition, but when he signed up, he was very strict with the level card. He did not think that a B-level card maker In the virtual world, only one D-level card maker certificate will be tested, and once he has passed the B-level test, he will never have a D-level certificate.

And, the main thing is ...

"The few mistakes he made yesterday were relatively common among novices. If he is a master card maker, he should not make such mistakes." Qi Lao continued.

"Master Huang, what do you think?" Elder Jian asked to Huang Qi.

Huang Qi calmly looked at the screen where Yu Jinli was located and said with a chuckle: "He is not. Although there are only three short words, everyone understands what he wants to express.

This player did not deliberately pretend to participate in the low-level card maker competition. In fact, now that I think about it, I can understand that the card speed and quality of this card maker are even more than enough to participate in the high-level card maker competition There is really no need to come to the lower level.

After thinking about this, the three became more interested in Yu Jinli, and even surpassed the first place Long Jing, very much looking forward to what the quality of the strange animal energy card he made this time will be, will it still look like How did you get three seniors yesterday?

The three were looking forward to it, and then saw that Yu Jinli interacted with the audience for just a few minutes and hurriedly pressed the button to submit the energy card.

The three immediately sat down, quickly zoomed out of the screen where Yu Jinli was, and randomly selected a contestant to enlarge the screen, pretending to be watching the contestant seriously.

The door was knocked softly, and Jane said lightly, "Come in."

"Three masters, this is the energy card submitted by the question mark player." The staff gave the three energy cards to the three judges in full, said.

Behind the staff is Yu Jinli, not every player will have the opportunity to meet the judges after completing the game.

Generally, the sooner the game is completed, the more likely it is to meet the judges, and the more opportunities for them to get comments and guidance from the judges.

After all, there are still a lot of contestants, and it is impossible for the judges to help them evaluate the energy cards and reviews in person.

Qi Lao and Jian Lao each got an energy card, looked at the lifelike beast above, and glanced at the sight of their eyes.

Although the quality of this card has not been tested, the quality of this energy card is not too low.

The Young General's Wife Is Mr. Lucky Chapter 180: Change of impression

Qi Lao can't wait to put the energy card in his hand on the next detection device, waiting for the specific attributes of this card to come out.

Name: Black Panther Grade: F Grade Quality: Advanced

Sure enough, the moment Qi Lao saw the results, these two words suddenly appeared in his mind. Everything was expected, but there was also some surprise.

If a class B or A card maker makes an advanced F-class energy card, everyone will just take it for granted.

However, the players who come to participate in this competition have the highest level of card production, which is also the D level. As a result, they can also make advanced energy cards one after the other, and the success rate is very high, which is very rare.

Jian Jian also hurriedly put the energy card in his hand into the detection instrument, and the home test result obtained was exactly the same as the previous one, and it was also an advanced card.

Only the one from Master Huang Qi is left unchecked.

Master Huang Qi didn't hesitate to put the energy card into the instrument, and the result was not unexpected, it was another advanced card.

Yesterday there were three advanced alien plant energy cards, and today there are three advanced alien beast star cards. The most important thing is that the player has a very short card making time, which is simply not a freshman. Reached level.

If this player is really a novice, then how talented and talented his talents and qualifications are. If he improves his level in the future, his card making speed is likely to break through the highest that can be achieved by existing card makers, or even ... ... And even... it is possible to compete with the history of the super card making master four dragons.

The four sons of dragons are the idols and the objects of all cardmakers. When the earth entered the last days, humans began to enter the interstellar era. It is this cardmaster who relied on his evil evil anti-sky card-making ability. Human beings have opened up a pure land that can survive.

It can be said that without Long Sizi and the group of cardmakers and abilities he led, there would be no human being today.

But it is regrettable that after the death of Long Sizi, there have never been any cardmakers like him.

If you use the current cardmaker's level to evaluate, it is very likely that the level of Long Sizi has reached SS level or higher, but now none of the S-level cardmakers have appeared.

The hard work of countless card makers, the highest achievement can only reach the A level, and people have to sigh.

However, this time a small card maker competition, two very talented card makers appeared at the same time, one card making perfect, one card making speed against the sky, if more training may be ...

The three judges were very excited, including Master Huang Qi, and their calm mood was also affected.

"Come here." Qi Laohe greeted Yu Jinli with a wave, and said with a smile.

Yu Jinli walked in front of the three judges, intending to continue to accept the mistakes they pointed out humbly, even if these mistakes, he was actually intentional. However, Qi Lao did not say anything related to business card.

"You called a question mark, right? Why did you choose that name?" Qi Lao asked curiously. Yu Jinli thought about it and said truthfully, "The system takes it automatically."

In fact, it was true to say that, because at that time, Yu Jinli was full of question marks in her head, she did not know about the virtual network, and she would not register, so the system was dubbed the question mark.

But the three judges obviously did not expect this answer, and thought that he would answer something like "This will allow me to keep asking shamelessly on the road of card making" or "The question mark represents an attitude. How much do you know, there will always be more pleasing answers such as "I have doubts", but I did not expect this player to be so straightforward.

The three could not help laughing, but the impression of Yu Jinli was better. "How long have you studied card-making?" Jane asked directly.

Although the possibility that the other party is a master of card making has been overturned before, he is still a little uncertain and wants to confirm it.

Yu Jinli thought about it again and said, "It's been more than half a year.

He started learning to make energy cards when he was planning to go to the First Military Academy, and now he has been playing for more than half a year.

It's almost a year since he came to this world. Time flies so fast. Yu Jinli couldn't help feeling it, but she didn't know how shocked he was to the three judges present. . "You, you just said how long have you been studying?" Jian Lao felt that he might have a hallucination just now. After all, he was too old and his hearing was not good.

"More than half a year." Yu Jinli honestly repeated again.

At this moment, even Master Huang Qi couldn't help frowning, and looked at Yu Jinli with disapproval.

Although Yu Jinli's performance is not the most dazzling among all the competitors, it is also very good. Especially his card making speed, such as this card level, even a novice, at least have to learn more than three For more than a year, this hasn't been counted as a child's ears.

But he said that he had only studied for half a year, which was a bit excessive and exaggerated.

Some people can't help but over-evaluate themselves when facing the card-making masters to get their attention, and they feel lucky to think that this might be accepted by the masters and become apprentices.

However, people who hold this kind of mentality often don't have good results, they are too impetuous, pursue fame and fortune, and are so far away. Such people can't go far on the cardmaker's road.

I thought I had found a good seed, but ... did you just want to get their attention?

It's a pity that Master Huang Qi couldn't help but silently evaluate it in his heart, but he also rested to accept Yu Jinli's mind.

Although the other two did not think much of Master Huang Qi, they were also dissatisfied with this "dishonesty" of Yu Jinli, but they did not express it directly.

"Young people, in the future, we should focus more on studying business cards." Qi Lao said more politely. "Yes, thank you for your guidance." Yu Jinli listened humbly.

The three judges didn't have much intention to continue to ask. The staff saw this and hurriedly took Yu Jinli out of the judges room.

"It's a pity. It would be better if my temper could be calmer." Qi Lao could not help but sigh with regret.

"It's so high, I think I'm complacent when I get a little bit of success. Which step is the road to the business card?" Jian Lao said angrily.

In fact, he was very optimistic about Yu Jinli, but he did not expect that the other party dared to lie in front of them, and looked at a very well-behaved child. Why is this ... Sure enough, people ca n't look, and Jane ca n't help thinking .

Yu Jinli, who walked out of the competition venue, didn't know what the three judges thought. He didn't care. After the competition, he could meet with A Sheng and his classmates. This is what he needs now. of

Sure enough, as soon as he stepped out of the arena, Jiang Mosheng and class F students stood waiting for him clearly. Yesterday's situation was okay. Class F students didn't know that Jiang Mosheng was actually their Jiang instructor, so they stood still and waited for Yu Jinli.

But today, they all know Jiang Mosheng's true identity, and then let them stand next to the instructor, sorry that they do not have this courage.

Although Jiang Mosheng is their idol male god, they are the object they look up to and worship, but when this idol male **** comes out from the big screen and walks in front of them, will their legs be soft?

It 's only when I 'm in a fighting instruction class. Everyone 's training. There 's no other mind at all, but they 're still not dare to get in close contact now. Field.

Even though they were so far apart, everyone still clearly felt the oppressive momentum uploaded by Jiang's official body.

"A Sheng." Yu Jinli was the first to say hello to Jiang Mosheng.

Class F students admiredly watched Yu Jinli ran to the instructor Jiang unaffected, and acted freely and spoke naturally without any tendency to be suppressed.

In the presence of Instructor Jiang, he can be so natural and not oppressed by his momentum, probably only Yu Jinli?

It really deserves to be the mascot of their class. Sure enough, it is blooming and blooming. Even the cold God of War cannot bear to show him a cold face.

For some reason, class F students have a sense of pride of pride, like an old mother looking at her children, how to see how pleasing to the eye, everything is good, there are no shortcomings.

"Let's go to dinner." Yu Jinli finished talking to Jiang Mosheng, and then she gave her attention to class F students and said to everyone with a smile.

If it was before yesterday, they would definitely cheer and respond, but now ...

Want them to eat with the powerful instructors of Qichang, can they still eat in? They don't want to find trouble for themselves.

"Tomorrow is Monday, and I have to go to class. I will go down to pack and go back to school when I have time. I have time to eat together. Little chestnuts performed very well today and continue to cheer tomorrow." Du Sanxuan said with a smile.

Other classmates also praised Yu Jinli for a while, facing the air conditioner and pressure released by the instructor, after speaking these words with difficulty, the escape was also offline.

Yu Jinli really thought that everyone was going offline to pack and prepare to go back to school, and said immediately: "A Sheng, let's also pack things offline.

Although he still has a game tomorrow, the game time is still a whole day, and there is no rule that the contestants must go to the game at 8 am on time.

In fact, the Card Maker Contest is very free in terms of the contestants' participation time. Any time you have time to come to participate in the competition, but the card delivery time is fixed, that is, 6 o'clock in the evening.

If you are delayed because of something, and the entry is too late to complete the production of the energy card within the stipulated time, it is embarrassing. There is no extra time for you to continue to complete, you can only be regretfully eliminated.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

9.2K 79 18
Details Short Title : GWDAWM Alternate Title : 战神穿成柔弱雄虫 Status : Completed Author : wood every every Genre : Yaoi
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
Crossing Into a Blacksmith Husband Від MGMG

Історичні романи

4.9K 69 11
Stupid raking ears Gong X shrewd and capable, a little squeamish Shou   Qiao Yuan woke up to find that he had traveled to another ancient time, and h...
Rebirth After the Earthquake Від Aurora

Наукова фантастика

123K 3.1K 110
Author : Fat Cats Don't Eat Grass(肥猫不吃草) Alternative name : 末世重生之地震后 https://m.shubaow.net/151/151075/ The devastating global earthquake plunged the...