Fixation (Jeff the Killer x F...

By kissedbyagalaxy

One encounter on halloween night ends up fueling a deadly fixation content warnings: gore, smut, violence, st... More

CONTENT WARNING & A/N
001
002
004
A/N & Question

003

159 8 17
By kissedbyagalaxy

October 25th

You were very hungover and had slept through the day. Misa had kept you up until 3 am partying last night.

You rub your face and yawn loudly. You want to go back to sleep, but the throbbing against your skull makes it seem impossible.

It's 7 pm when you finally get out of bed, your comforter haphazardly falls onto the floor as you do. You toss on some leggings and a hoodie before shuffling to the bathroom. You attempt to fix your hair and brush your teeth. The floor tiles are ice cold beneath your feet and you scold yourself for not putting any socks on.

Moonlight crawls across the floor and along the walls as you walk into the kitchen. You rummage through the cabinets for some pain relievers to dull your headache. The bottles are empty, so you opt for some orange juice instead. You sigh and open the fridge, no orange juice either.

Lovely. Which one of us forgot to go grocery shopping again? Misa probably used up all the orange juice to make screwdrivers again. Between my chronic headaches and her partying, of course, we'd fly through painkillers.

You groan and go find Misa. She's passed out on her bed, her legs hanging off the side with her heels still on.

"Misa get up. I need you to come with me to the convenience store."

Misa doesn't wake up so you yank her leg.

"Misa!"

She groans and mumbles.

"No... want to sleep... go away."

You sigh and give up after a few more attempts. She wasn't going to get up, she's always stubborn about not wanting to wake up unless she wants to, you should know that by now.

Your head continues to throb and anxiety begins to bloom from having to go out alone without her. You grab your purse after slipping your shoes on. You take a deep breath and open the front door.

Okay, I can do this. I can do this.... right? Oh god.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

You fidget with your sleeves as you wander the aisles. Your music is on shuffle and Killing Me Softly plays next. The fluorescent lights aren't doing your hangover a favor.

Where the hell is the orange juice? I forgot which brand we buy. How much should I buy? Which painkillers should I buy? I'm going crazy in here, this is too overwhelming.

You don't know your way around this convenience store. The one you and Misa frequent was closed. You glance over the shelves in hopes of spotting the drink section. You glance over your grocery list and sigh.

I think I wrote down everything we need for now.... least for the next couple of days. Shit, I can't do this, why is this so overwhelming? Why can't I just simply get groceries without any issues?

You make a beeline toward the back after spotting the refrigerated glass doors holding a variety of drinks. The neon blue light that says "Drinks" in cursive flickers a few times.

"Oh thank God."

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

You're not paying attention as you hum along to your music. You slowly search through the drink aisle before finally spotting the juices. As you reach for the handle your hand grazes something pale and cold. It takes you a moment to process that it's someone's hand. You yank your hand back and pull your headphones out, dropping your grocery list in the process.

"I'm so sorry- I wasn't paying attention."

You can't see the stranger's face, their hood covers the majority of it. You can only see their jawline and tufts of black hair sticking out.

"It's alright."

The voice is low and husky. It sounds vaguely familiar.

"I just wanted to grab some orange juice, but I can wait."

"What brand?"

You look at him dumbfounded.

"What?"

He chuckles and turns his head just enough for you to see his side profile. He speaks again.

"What brand of orange juice?"

You nervously blush as he opens the glass door.

"Um... Sunrise Solstice. No pulp, please. It's gross."

He chuckles again and hands you two medium-sized bottles.

You graciously reach out and take the bottles, your fingers graze against his for a brief moment.

He pulls back and places his hands in his pockets. You lean to the side to get a better look at his face.

"Thank you so much."

He glances at you and you can see a half smile forming on his face.

"Yeah, you're welcome."

You smile and tuck the bottles between your arm. One slips out, but before you can grab it he catches it. He notices your grocery list on the floor and picks that up too.

"I'm so sorry!"

He chuckles as you take the items from him.

"You apologize a lot."

You chuckle nervously.

"Yeah I'm sorry, it's a bad habit."

He glances at you again, you can see more of his face, but not enough to fully take his features in.

"I can see that."

You see a faint smile forming on his face. You tuck your hair behind your ear with your free hand and sheepishly smile back.

"Thank you again. Um, could I ask for your-"

Your phone rings before you can get the rest of your sentence out. It's Misa's ringtone, you press decline before slipping it back into your pocket.

"I'm sorry about that, I was wondering if I could get your-"

Your phone rings again and you yank it from your pocket. You answer it and can hear Misa shouting through the phone.

"Y/N WE NEED ORANGE JUICE AND PAINKILLERS. A BITCH IS SUFFERING OVER HERE. WHERE DID YOU GO?"

You pull the phone away from your ear and sigh. You shoot an apologetic look toward the male.

"No worries, you should take that. It seems important."

You nod your head and walk down the aisle a bit to answer Misa.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"Misa, what the hell, I was talking to someone!"

"WHAT!? DID YOU SNEAK OUT FOR A HOOKUP!?"

"NO. I'm at the convenience store and I bumped into someone."

"Is this someone a male? Was he cute? Did you get his number?"

You roll your eyes and bite your bottom lip.

"Yeah, he seems cute, didn't get a good look at him though. He helped me grab some orange juice and I was going to ask for his name before you so rudely interrupted me."

"So anyways, look there's this Halloween party that Jax invited me to, and I want you to come with me."

You groan and roll your eyes.

"Misa you know I don't like parties and that I don't like Jax. I'll pass."

"Nooo, you're coming with me! I don't care if I have to drag you to it."

You sigh again and look up at the flickering ceiling light.

"Okay look, I need to finish shopping, we'll talk about this when I get home."

You hang up before she can protest. You look back to see if the man is still there, but he's gone. You wanted to ask him for his name, and thank him yet again.

You run your fingers through your hair and continue to shop, thinking about the man every so often.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 5.4K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
120K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
279K 8.3K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.3M 57.7K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC