𝘁𝗶𝗲𝗱 ━━ 𝗸𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗿 ×...

By STARLllT

╰──► 𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀𝙄𝙉 a god and a mortal fall inlove despite the odds. For a god could never love a mo... More

bound - ✓
❘✓❘ 00. prolog ❘❘
❘✓❘ 01. act one ❘❘
❘✓❘ 03. act three ❘❘
❘✓❘ 04. act four ❘❘
❘✓❘ 05. act five ❘❘
❘✓❘ 06. act six ❘❘
|✓| 07. act seven||
A / N

❘✓❘ 02. act two ❘❘

1.5K 38 13
By STARLllT

CHAPTER TWO .
GODS !

' But I, I, I love it, I, I, I love it.
Love the way she plays with my head.
She lets me down, Then gets me high.
Oh, I don't know why she's just my type '

"HA, another breakup, Anastasius? At this point, you should just borrow Eros' arrows." the other god said, seemingly making fun of his 'friend'.

Anastasius scoffed, offended. Slowly getting
back on his feet and moving to walk away
immediately, he spoke. "I'm not that pathetic enough to do that. That would just make me desperate, not so godly of me."

Anastasius rolled his eyes before he continued to speak. "Another word from you and I will decapitate you."

"So you do admi— Wait, why are you
staring like that? " The other god
watched Anastasius' pause and stare at
the beautiful  and extravagant greenery infront of them, except it wasn't the greenery that caught the man's eyes.

There, a mortal with striking and beautiful features stood, slowly bending down and kneeling to get a closer look at the flowers.

"Staying in the mortal world isin't good for
you, Anas." the god informed, warning him.

Anastasius ignored his friend and immediately pointed at the beauty infront of them with a lovesick gaze. "Him, Him... I want him, I want to seem him more. I want to talk to him."

"Anastasius, you know I love you but stay away from him. Please, promise me?"

Anastasius remained completely silent. He didn't want to promise him anything.

ISAGI jumped on top of his bed, his hands that were holding his phone extended as his eyes bore into the bright screen.

Without thinking, he pressed the call
button , immediately phone calling Kaiser.

Calling My gorgeous king 😘😍...

"Wait-" Isagi's eyes widened in suprise, spamming the end call button in frustration until the sight of Kaiser, with a smirk, and
looking half asleep as his head rested on a
pillow had quickly welcomed him.

"Yo, Yoichi. " Kaiser greeted, looking
as ethereal and charming as ever. "Why
are you calling me so late at night?"

Isagi's thoughts suddenly slipped out of his head and into his mouth, the words also eventually slipped out of his mouth aswell.

" -You didn't tell me your team was Bastard München. "

Kaiser let out a chuckle.

'DID he really call at night just for
that, or does he secretly miss me?' Kaiser thought to himself.

"Did you call this late just because of that? " wuestioned Kaiser, his classic smirk still on his face. Oh, how badly Isagi wanted to rip that smirk out of his pretty face.

"W-What? Well.. maybe-"

"Well, tell me my beloved, Yoichi. How can you make it up to me, since..." Kaiser trailed off. "Dear, it is very late at night and you've disturbed my precious beauty sleep. I am in fact, very sleepy. " Kaiser said, moving the pillow beside his head closer to him.

"Why did you answer then!? You could have just-" Isagi started to complain but whatever Isagi said next came into Kaiser's ear and went out from the next.

Then, a loud thud was heard in Kaiser's room. Unfortunately, from how loud it was... Isagi heard from the other side of the
call. "Kaiser, what the hell was that?"

Did the gods respond to Kaiser or something? The book about myths he bought to look through the myth he was incredibly interested in just fell out off the shelf.

Kaiser got out of bed, still holding his
phone. His face was zoomed in on the
camera as he picked the book up and
shoved it onto the camera of his phone.

"It was just a book, Yoichi. Are you worried
about me?" Kaiser teased in a playful tone but he sounded sleepy at the same time.

"Forget it," Isagi rolled his eyes when Kaiser said that, his blue, majestic, striking, and shining blue eyes. Everything about Isagi Yoichi was gorgeous to Micheal Kaiser.u

"Wait, that's the same book I have with the myths and stuff. " Isagi blinked twice, squinting his eyes.

"Oh, yeah, this?" Kaiser raised the book and showed it off to the camera, having the book beside his face. "I have the same book as you, which is why I knew what page you were looking for."

"Say, Yoichi.. Has anything weird been happening to you lately? " the question just slipped out of Kaiser's mouth, he wasn't even thinking about asking such a question. The thought had never once crossed his mind, yet it felt right to ask that question.

"Yeah, meeting you made my life hell." Isagi said with obvious sarcasm in his tone.

"You wound me, Yoichi. I can't be that bad. " said Kaiser, faking being offended about that.

"Seriously, have you experienced anything?" Kaiser questioned, raising a brow as he climbed back up on his bed, turning his camera off on video call before turning it on again.

"Well, I guess. It's just whenever the
thought of 'gods' crosses my mind or when I
say- " a loud thud rang through Isagi's
room.

"Oh sorry It was the myth book- Wait... " Isagi blinked twice. " This is getting weird. "

"How about we refer to it as the g-word ?" Suggested Kaiser,

" But weird things happen when that thought crosses your mind! - That
wouldn't.. "

"-Work." Isagi blinked twice once more, turning his head. The camera started unsteadily shaking, and moving a bit but the camera was still focused at Isagi.

" What happened this time, Yoichi? "

" MY NOA POSTERS ARE FALLING?? €°=€=€°|π " Isagi then started malfunctioning, dropping his phone on the bed.

"Noa?" Kaiser's brows furrowed. "You're his fan? " he scoffed, watching as Isagi quickly closed his camera on their call and went to fix up the posters he was talking about.

"What, you don't look up to him?"

"Why would I look up to that old man?" Kaiser snorted, slowly closing his eyes.

"Okay then.. Are you free this weekend or in this case, tomorrow?" questioned Isagi, ignoring Kaiser's obvious or maybe not so obvious jealousy.

"Aww, Yoichi, are you hitting on
me? " teased Kaiser, finally turning on his
camera. He couldn't stop the smirk on his
face from slowly forming.

"Fuck you. You wish I was." Isagi Rolled his eyes as some weird background noises started playing. He was probably still fixing up the poster.

"Alright, what for then?" asked Kaiser, interest in those equally gorgeous eyes of his, yet Kaiser seemed to think the most gorgeous blue eyes ever to be known to man would be Isagi Yoichi's eyes and not his. Isin't that so un narcissistic of him?

"The weird stuff happening to us. Also I still need help with german." Isagi faked a cough to conceal his embarassment.

Kaiser chuckled. 'How cute Yoichi is' he thought to himself, staring into his phone screen with a love sick gaze. "I think you forgot the part where you just want to see me because you miss me."

"Dream on." Isagi scoffed. "Tomorrow, the same cafe we met at. Arrive by 2:00 pm. "

"So bossy, don't worry, I'm into that. "

"Disgusting." Isagi's face scrunched
up at his words. The blonde made him want to choke himself whenever he made a joke and this made Kaiser laugh. "Whatever,
goodbye." said Isagi.

Isagi continued to speak. "Goodnight, take care of yourself." Isagi continued to say but in whisper, hoping for Kaiser not to hear it.

Kaiser's eyes widened and he blinked
twice, trying to process." What did you just
say?"

"Say that again." Kaiser demanded which made blood rush to Isagi's cheeks out of embarassment.

"I said 'Hope you never wake up again tomorrow, shithead' " Isagi answered, clearly lying, but Kaiser forgives him this time.

"Let's pretend I believe your lies, Yoichi. You suck at lying, and goodnight to you too." He smiled at Isagi which then made Isagi clear his throat and clicked the end call button.

'What the fuck is he doing to me!?..'

'What the hell is he doing to me!?..'

BLUE LOCK ADDITIONAL TIME !

"Kaiser, stop looking at me with those eyes." Isagi said, turning his head to catch a glimpse who was busy admiring him with a love sick gaze.

Isagi suddenly feels that this experience is familiar, did he die from annoyance because of someone's lovesick gaze or something?

"What eyes?" Kaiser questioned, oblivious to how obvious he was being, it was quite clear that he was staring with how his eyes pierce into Isagi's back and glare into his figure.

"You know what? Nevermind.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 5.5K 56
❝𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗢𝗘𝗦𝗡'𝗧 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗖𝗖𝗘𝗥. 𝗦𝗛𝗘'𝗦 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗗𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗜𝗧 𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇.. ...
58.1K 1K 34
Valkarie Rae, a young woman from the United States is called to Blue lock on a 'special' mission. Valkarie accepted this offer as she was desperate f...
43.9K 1.9K 17
❝Was your presence always this intoxicating? ❞ ❝I won't hurt anyone as long as you'll behave.❞ ❝How dare that guy tried to get closer to what's mine...
16.5K 1K 20
EDITED..!! "Why baby... I don't want to live but I live because of you.. you died for me.. why... I want you so bad.. I want to see you smile I want...