•ʜᴇʟʟ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ•

By Black_RoseWriter

Iruma Suzuki x male reader M/n L/n was supposed to be the ruler of Heaven, the next Angel King. He was suppos... More

.....
........
Introduction
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17
Not Part of the Story!
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18

488 23 3
By Black_RoseWriter

I stood by Azz and Clara, almost falling asleep. I had my hand placed on Clara's head, mindlessly petting her. Azz was standing like a professional, feet together, back straight, standing perfectly still as we waited for Iruma.

I bolted back up as soon as I heard Azz's voice call to Iruma. I saw the red kitty cat- uhm, Opera-san, Iruma, and Sullivan. Sullivan had a carriage and Opera-san rolled out a red carpet for the honor student to come down. "Iruma, sir!" Called Azz, running to Iruma. I groaned softly, and slowly dragged myself to them, Clara also running after Azz.

Azz ran up to Iruma and greeted him with a good morning. "Hey, good morning Azz!" Greeted Iruma back. I groaned and kind of shuffled my half-asleep ass behind him. "Sorry, I couldn't come with you today." iruma spoke, laughing a bit. "Are you kidding? That was the most glorious entrance ever!" Azz responded, smiling happily and brightly. 'Way too bright..' I thought tiredly. I lazily wrapped my arms around Iruma's waist, resting my head on top of his.

"Way too early for this.." I muttered softly, slowly drifting asleep. I held him tightly, nuzzling my face into his cerulean blue hair.

.

.
.

".../n!! M/n!!" I heard Kalego's voice. "M/n, wake up this instant!" I jolted back awake, eyes widening. I stood up out of instinct, yelling "I'm sorry sir!" A few laughs came out from the students, and I glared in the direction. Kalego sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "The lesson was about to start. I hope you can stay awake for this lesson."

I nodded, immediately responding. "Yes, sensei. Sorry sensei." He nodded and went back to the front. "He just finished taking attendance..!" Iruma whispered to me, his face slightly red. I nodded and thanked him and sat back down. "As I was saying, starting today, you will begin classes with other teachers." I gulped softly, pressing my lips into a tight line. 'If I'm found out, then I'm going to go back to heaven. The longer I stay here, the worse the punishment for sure.' I thought as I silently panicked.

I took a deep breath and looked up, listening to the announcement. "I hope you guys can refrain from insolent behavior" Kalego spoke, shooting a look at Iruma and me. "Like not answering when called on or falling asleep in homeroom." I glared at him, gritting my teeth. I felt a hand slowly touching mine, double tapping it once. I nodded, paying attention to the lesson.

It was Iruma signaling that he was alright. Or, that's what I figured. With Iruma flashing a quick smile, I understood. He was alright.

"Or other things," Kalego spoke, sending a glare at Sabnock to which he stupidly smiled and thumbs up. Kalego sighed and turned to the others. "Now, that is all. Head to the class tower." Everyone got up and started moving as Kalego walked away, his boots thumping against the old classroom floor. Iruma sighed glancing down. I saw Azz and Clara glance at each other before Azz called Iruma. Clara make a silly face to cheer up Iruma but he seemed to get jump scared a bit. I laughed and rested my arms around his shoulders, nuzzling my face into his hair, mindlessly.

"What was that for??" Iruma questioned the two. "Well you seemed sad sir, so we thought this would cheer you up!" I nodded too, laughing softly. "Is it working at all?" Clara jumped up, smiling as she usually did. "Want a piggyback ride Iruma-chi?" Clara jumped up on Azz, kind of piggyback riding him. "I can give you one if Clara isn't strong enough," I muttered into his ear. Iruma's face got red, weirdly, and shook his head. Azz and Clara were 'fighting' again and Iruma walked them, out of my grasp.

"Come on guys!" He laughed. "Let's go to classes, yeah? Don't wanna be late!" I chuckled, gently urging everyone to go to classes.

(New border!!)

We went into Ms. Mononoki's transfiguration class, Mr. Oswell's Astronomy Class, and our current class; the Diabotany class, which dealt with plants. I stood excitedly with Iruma, Azz, and Clara as the teacher talked. "Students of the misfits class, it is a pleasure to meet you all! Welcome to the Diabotany Tower." She greeted us.

"Here, you will learn about one of the most fascinating fields of study in the scientific world!" She introduced herself as Stolas Suzy and she's the one who will be teaching us about Diabotany.

She also said 'Yis' a lot, not that I minded.

"Today, let us use our magic to try to make some flowers bloom, how does that sound?" I smiled, almost bouncing on my feet. I wanted to show off my magic and probably show Grammy that I could make something cool!

She showed us first, how to do it. She had the plant in the front of the room and explained. "Hold out your hands over the special saplings and" She spoke a spell. "Quan Quan!" Her magic flowed into the plant. The sapling grew into a beautiful pink flower with yellow on the inside and adorable eyes.

She held up the plant, smiling and showing the class. "And just like that, it's bloomed!" I stared in amazement as I heard soft laughing next to me. I turned to look and I saw Iruma laughing. "You're pretty excited about this, huh?" I nodded, smiling stupidly. "Extremely," I responded quickly as he laughed more.

"By the way, you can use this flower to give weight, shape, and dimension to your magic" Ms. Suzy added. "Alright, everyone! It's now time to begin!" I silently cheered and quickly walked to one of the plants, Iruma following me. Iruma and I watched as the others created their flowed first before we did anything. We listened to the instructions Ms. Suzy gave the others too.

I heard whispers and chatter behind us. I noticed other students, probably in grades above us. "That's the upperclassmen. I'm sure they came to check on us because the first year's ranks were just announced." Azz explained, looking at them.

"Hey, look over there." Someone else spoke as we all turned our heads. There were students in different uniforms, theirs were purplish with pink lining in some places and they watched our class. "They were student council." One of the students said something to the other. "They rarely come out to check on the lower-class men" Someone spoke.

I immediately looked at Iruma who nervously smiled and internally panicked. The class started chattering about it, Sabro immediately claiming that they were there to see him. He showed off his magic to create a plant, creating a small bright yellow, probably venomous, violent plant that was destroying its pot. (Ms. Suzy gave it a B+)

"Right..." I muttered softly, turning away. I saw Azz's plant, a really pretty plant that was fire. Its petals were on fire but the plant was beautiful. (He got an A+).

He started blabbering on about something until Sabro dumped a bucket of water on it. "One must remember to water one's flowers!" He declared. Soon enough, they started fighting. I giggled softly and looked around the room more. "Huh, I guess everyone's magic is unique," Iruma spoke softly. I stared at him, a bit dazed. "Yeah. Unique." I spoke softly.

Miss. Suzy came up to us and spoke but I wasn't listening. I did, however, notice she used a plant to break Sabro and Azz's fight apart without saying anything. "Why don't you two continue this fight after class? Yes. Let's continue seeing the other flowers" Suzy spoke.

Jazz, flowers out of jewels, and riches (questionable).
Lied made a flower out of a rotating gambling thing (also questionable).
Kamui made an inappropriate flower (Expected but unwanted).
Allocer made a plant... with a scroll. (Does the plant read or something..?)
Goemon, a windflower (HOW DID IT FUNCTION???)
Elizabetta probably made the most normal flowers out of all of us and she got a B+. (Which was reasonable, considering it could probably be used as an aphrodisiac...)
Kerori made a BEAUTIFUL ice plant (It was NORMAL for once)
And finally, Picero had a huge, plant-like cloud (Also expected. It's soft)

Iruma nor I had made our plant yet and frankly, I was too nervous. Wayyy too nervous. I looked around at everyone's plants. It fits them so well, showing that they were probably most known for the thing they liked a lot. I was an angel. I was pure, innocent, and higher than these demons (literally). Or well, I was.

What if... it showed that I wasn't a demon? What if it was an unknown flower that they knew was from the angel realm??  I thought. A shiver ran down my spine as I stared at the table with a dead, cold stare. My [Eye color]ed eyes stared at the wooden tables as I pressed my lips into a thin, straight line.

What if I'm sent back... there..? Back to the heavens...?

----

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating! I got grounded and tried to work on a reaaaally long chapter (my goal was about 2500-3000 words) but I decided to post right now because I felt bad about making you guys wait.

Again, so sorry for the wait and for the short chapter but I hope you enjoyed it! I'll start updating my other books too since summer is here, though my job might keep me from updating. I've also been on a heavy writer's block but I'll still update!

Love all of you guys!

-B_R

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.5K 1.4K 15
A collection of x reader oneshots & headcanons with the cast of Mairimashita Iruma-kun/ Welcome to Demon School Iruma-kun!! • • •I do not own Iruma-k...
78.2K 2.4K 15
What if Iruma never was a human bit an angel and fell down from heaven? What if he lost all memories of being an angel? What if Sullivan finds him...
16.4K 156 40
[Completed, Test Subject] Shade Akuma critically injured left a battle as he opens a portal but unknown to him a person or his "mother" jumped on him...
107K 6.4K 11
Reincarnated from a Common Human from Earth to the child of the Demon King, Zenzur, bear the fate of his brethren in his shoulder the moment of his a...