๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’| ๐—ฆ.๐——

By DAISZN

Two teens who lived next to one another had never met until one day , Darrian and Salem find out the all way... More

00, "introduction".
๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’ , #001
๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’ , #002
๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’ , #003
๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’ , #004
๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’ , #005
๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’, #006
๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’ , #007
๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’ , #008
๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’ , #009
๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’ , #010
๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’ ,#011
๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’ , #014
๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’ , #015
๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’ , #016
๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’ , # 017
๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’ , #018
๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’ , #019
๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’ , #020
๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’ , #021
๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’ , #022
๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’ , #023
๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’ , #024
๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’ , #025
๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’, #026
๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’, #027
๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’,#028
๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’ , #029

๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’ , #013

2.9K 99 20
By DAISZN

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ꜱᴜɢᴀʀʜɪʟʟʟᴅᴅᴏᴛ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄ
Daiszn ᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ|2023©️
❝ ꜱᴀʟᴇᴍ x ᴅᴀʀʀɪᴀɴ ❞

╰─▸ ❝ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱʜᴀᴡᴛʏ❞

" ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇ!, ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ". , " ɪ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇ ".

DARRIAN J.JIMENEZ
ᴀᴘʀɪʟ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴᴛʜ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ , ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
❝ ddot❞

"bro she be giving me mix signals ". I shrugged . Me an Notti was having one of our lil talks , but dd was into it with Nia an shit about him commenting on sum white bitch photo . " You know Salem don't do relationships , so youn needa get too much into that shit " nodding my head .

I wanted her I thought I made that shit clear guess not .

I wasn't finna keep chasing her ass , she blocked me (again ). Now she been ignoring me an shit " so you tryna go this party ?" he asked . Squinting my eyes "ain't you with anyla ?". He laughed " duh nikka she gone be there the rest of em too , i don't know bout Salem ".

" yeah i'm in there ".

Leaving his apartment seeing Salem leaving out the house she was dressed up guessing she going to the party too . Walking onside off her I could feel her eyes staring at me . Ignoring her I slammed the apartment door walking towards the back , "Darrian !" fab called out .

oh my fucking i thought walking too the back of the house "im leaving next Thursday ".

"I don't know if i'm coming back this time " she spoke causally like it wasn't shit . " mcht how youn know if you coming back ? is you stupid ?". I raised my voice "how you gone leave your too kids ?".

She stayed facing forward " your nana's going look after - " cutting her off . " what about bug ? she needs you , nana can't replace that ". She started facing the other way "it's for - aii ". i walked away I wasn't trying to here that shit .

Fuck her .

"i'll come back later " I yelled walking across the hall I knocked on Dudey's door , "i'm coming " i heard Salem voice . Couldn've sworn shorty just left . Opening the door "da-" cutting her off ."im not here for you were dudey at ?".

She bit the inside of her cheek noticing the look on his face , wanting to ask him what was wrong . Deciding not too " in his room ". Turning my head the other way , I ran up the steps ".

Entering the room he was on the game , he looked over "you good ?". he asked catching the attention of edot an dee . Shaking my head no he cut the game off , "come here lil nikka ".

SALEM M.MORANÈ
ᴀᴘʀɪʟ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴᴛʜ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ , ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
❝ leemy❞

"bro i think i fucked up this time " I told dd . Over the phone , he was obviously my go to person when i needed to talk besides notti , he actually gave good advice .

" whatchu mean ?" he looked into the camera " usually he'll try to talks to me but he didn't this time i don't think he want to be with me anymore ". Dd scrunched his face up her sister was definitely sania .

" he ain't chasing your ass nomore imma tell you right now he finna go get him another girl " he lied . He just was ready for her to stop playing an get it right , WHO YOU TALKING TO NOW DAVID ?" . She heard sania yelled smacking his lips .

"Let me go handle her real quick " he hung up the phone . She sat thinking did she really want Darrian to go get an girl ?, to treat them like he do her ? , to hug her ?, kiss her ? "no " .

Rolling her eyes she couldn't even believe she was considering this but she knew she didn't want him with another girl for sure , but she did know she couldn't act on this feelings.

Three hours later-"RIP ME OUT THE PLASTIC II BEEN ACTING BRAND NEW !" ii rapped with along kharma . She was definitely my hype man or girl . " BITCHES ACTING LIKE THEY RUNNING SHIT !" sania joined in with us .

Bending over she began shaking her ass to the song, slapping her ass i began recording she was showing out until Dd snatched her by her weave .

"leave her alone let her have some fun " i told him causing him to mug me "shut up that's why some girl finna take your man now " he stuck his tongue out. Squinting my eyes cause " who?". I mumbled walking over to the area with the boys , I see ddot standing next to some unknown ass girl . (she not important )

Giggling I was sorta out of it an when i'm out of it i tell the truth the whole truth an nothing but the truth . Tapping him "can you come here ?". I felt her eyes staring at me " no you see me and him talking ". Looking between them I ignored her staring back up at him , "aii hollon ".

She sucked her teeth "why you gotta talk to her ?" looking her up an down i had the sudden urge too her tell her something now "cause he can now shut up ".

She looked at me "bitch you shut the fuck up - ". Before I knew i threw my liquor on her face making ddot snatch me by my waist , maybe i was an little out of it . " you is tripping c'mon dude " feeling him drag me away i let him .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 167 10
for (y/n)'s whole life her mother told her stories about her grandmother, who was a merrow. As (y/n) grew older she stopped believing in the tales. T...
620K 22.4K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
452K 6.9K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
153K 5.4K 36
๐€ ๐‡๐„๐€๐•๐„๐๐‹๐˜๐Ž๐’๐€๐Œ๐€๐€ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’; Troublemaking boy falls for a girl he never thought he would fall for