~Changes~

By scorpioA15

"Sometimes change is a good thing." Warning โš ๏ธ:This story moves fast so if uu don't like that find another bo... More

People๐Ÿงพ.
Part 1๐Ÿคธ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ.
Part 2๐Ÿคธ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ.
Part 3๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿฝ.
Part 4๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿฝ.
Part 5๐Ÿคธ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ.
Part 6๐Ÿคธ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ.
Part 7๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿฝ.
Part 8๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿฝ.
Part 9๐Ÿคธ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ.
Part 10๐Ÿคธ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ.

Part 11๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿฝ.

346 7 4
By scorpioA15

𝙻𝚊'𝙳𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚎𝚗 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚛
(𝙳𝟹)
                      Bronx,NY
Tuesday
             TW: mature content .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You really like it?" I ask her unsure since this my first date nd idk how ta do nunna dis shit.

But I lied when I said she was the first one that knew I was back

Sev was.

I texted her on the way back and asked her what liyah would like as a first date.

She cussed me out bc I had her bsf hurting bc I left and everything but once I asked about the date she stop and was just like awww .

I told her not to tell nun of the gang cus I was gone have a lil get together or something and surprise
them.

But she told me her favorite restaurant and that she loves going to the beach.

So I decide to just take ha to the beach.

"D I didn't bring a bathing suit tho"

"Ik" I said going back towards the car getting out a bag full of a few baiting suits I bought for her in the drunk.

"I bought uu these. Uu can choose whicheva  one uu like da most nd wear it " I told her handing her the bag .

I had got her 2 bikinis,1 thats is red & yellow and crosses & 1 that is blue & green.

"D these are so cutee." She says looking at them.

"You can choose which one uu like better and change into it ."

"Where am I gonna change D. I don't wanna change in the bathroom , they are nasty."she tells me making a nasty face at the end.

"There's a little changing area over there or uu can change in the car" tbh I ain't even think about where she was gone change.

"I'll change in the changing room, come over here with me."she says walking away.

I got my swim trunks out and started walking after ha.

All the sudden she stopped walking.
"I don't have nothing to whip my makeup off with" she whisper more to herself then me

"Here"I said handing her make up whips that I had got out of the car.

"That you D" she said continuing to walk.

"Mm"i said as we got into the changing booth and I went in one nd she went into the one to the right of mines.

I got done before her so I just stood and waited for her

10 minutes later, she finally came out . When she got close enough to me I grabbed her by her waste and kissed her.

"You look so pretty ma"I said looking ha up nd down.

"Hot girl summerrr!" She yelled turning around twerking a lil.

"Aye now, don't get yo ass beat infront of all des damn people."I said putting my arms around her waist causing  her to stop nd laugh.

"D come on I wanna go in the water."she say, grabbing my hands and walking away.

I ain't respond nd just let her pull me away .

We was in the water for abt a hr nd half just playing around and sometimes kissing. It was fun fr.

We got out and put our towels on then grabbed our shoes and started walking back to the car. By now it was dark outside making me wonder what time it is.

I looked at my phone nd seen it was 10:30

We got back to the car nd whipped the sand off of our feet with a Extra towel I had kept in the car.

I walked to her side and opened her car door letting her get in then closing it and walk into my side of the car and getting in.

" thank you D ." she said, grabbing my hand while I drove with the other

" fo wha I asked

" For this date, and everything you did, and paying for me." she said.

"You welcome baby, yk ima spoil the fuck outta yo pretty ass" I said, kissing her hand.

20 minutes later we pulled up to my house.

" you spending the night with me tonight" I told ha looking over at her.

"Ok" she said staring at my lips.

" you're so beautiful"I said

"Thank you " she said smiling

We stared at each other for a mini nd I then pulled her into a kiss.

At first, it was very slow and steady , then the more we kept kissing the more demanding it got.

She slipped ha tongue in my mouth after a few more minutes of kissing.

I could fill myself getting hard so I grabbed her and pulled her in my lap.

As soon as she got in my lap, she started moving her hips back-and-forth on my dick.

"Mm fuck" she moaned into the kiss as she sped up a little.

That sound alone had my dick harder then before.

"D help me please" she moaned still grinding on me.

I opened the car door getting out causing her to whimper at the loss of contact . I just put her down and pecked her lips . Then I grabbing our phones and left everything else in the car. I'll come get it later.

I walk to the door holding her hand nd unlocked it walking in picking her up and walking upstairs.

I started kissing her as I walked up the steps.

"I can walk yk nig" she said pulling away from the kiss laughing .

"K"I said still carrying her into our room. I walked to the bed and dropped her onto it .

"You sure uu wanna do dis baby, we can wait" I asked her

"Mhm, I'm sure" she said

With that I started taking off her pants while going back to kissing her. I stopped kissing her nd took her shirt nd bra off nd made my way down to kiss her neck causing her to moan as I started suckin on it . I then start going down to her nipples and play with the left one with my hand while sucking on the right .

"Fuck D" she moaning . I looked up at her nd we made eye contact.

"You so pretty baby" I told her seeing how good she looked like this. I stopped sucking her right nipple nd went to suck her left while playin with her right.

"Please" she said lookin down at me nd I jus chuckled nd continued what I was doing with making her whimper.

I started kissing down her stomach while play with both her nipples with each hand.

"That Pussy so wet" I said looking at it kissing the inside of her thighs.

"Please La'Damien , please" she whimpered . I shook my head and before she could comprehend what happen I start licking her clit .

"Fuck" she yelled obviously not expecting it. I then let go of her left nipple nd started rubbing my hand up nd down her slit rubbing her juices around it.

I pushed my middle finger in causing her to moan nd arch her back.

"You taste nd look so good baby" I said.

"Who pussy dis is Aaliyah?" I said adding my ring finger moving them faster inside her listening to how wet her pussy is .

"Yours daddy fuck, I can't hold it D" she said moaning louder as my fingers was now pounding in and out her pretty pussy fast.

"Cum for me ma."I told her while sucking on her clit still.

"Damien I'm bout ta-" she cut herself off my squirting . I kept moving my fingers and sucking her clit while she squirted until she was done.

I didn't stop tho. She looked so pretty squirting I wanna see her do it again.

"Baby i can't, fuck I canttt"she moaned her eyes rolling back, her hands griping the sheets, arching her back.

"Common ma cum for me one more time" I said picking up the pace again. I got my fingers right hand and rubbing some of her juices on them and brought it up to her nipples nd started playing with them again.

"I'm so close." She whimpered out

"Good girl, cum for me ma" I told her.

"I'm cumming" she screamed squirting and creaming at the same time.

"Fuck mama" I said still fingering her while watch how pretty she looked at this moment while moaning nd cumming.

After she was done I moved my hand from out of her and licked my fingers .

"You nasty ash Nigga" she said smiling watching me.

"you taste so good mama" I told her.

"Thank You " she said laying her head back still smiling. I leaned up so I was hovering over her nd gave her a kiss.

"Common uu needa go use the bathroom so we can go to sleep" I told her moving her so she can get up .

"What about you tho" she says looking down at my print.

"Ill be igh baby" I told her leaning back down to kiss her forehead.

"Ok" she said getting up and walking to the bathroom in my room.

While She was in the bathroom doing her business, I got the sheets off the bed nd put new ones on the bed. When I was done nd was putting the pillows back on the bed liyah walked in the room with only a towel on.

"I don't have any clothes." She said looking at her clothes that was on the floor.

I walked to my closet nd got a t-shirt & my smallest size of sweatpants. After, I went to dresser and got a pair of my boxers .

"Wear those mama" I handed It to her.

"Ok thank you" she turned and walked away after

"Welcome" I said lowly

I walked to get in the bed nd turn on the tv while I waited for her to come back out.

After about 10 minutes she comes out in my clothes that look extremely to big for her. She walked  over to the bed and got in nd layed on my chest.

"You good?" I asked her

"Yes, thank you. Are you good tho" she said still looking at my print

"Yes mama I'm good chile." I told her kissing her head.

"Ok Goodnight stink"she says lowly , I'm guessing half sleep by now.

"Uu nd this damn stink shii but Goodnight baby"I told her getting comfy and going to sleep with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Uhhh soooo Heyy yallll😭this chapter took forever to upload nd I'm sorry for that. Sooo ...the scene?? Umm 1 I've neva had se* 2 I've neva written a scene before so if it ain't that good mind yours😂.but yea ima try to not take almost 3 weeks to upload this time😭I'm not sure when the next one gon come out tho fsfs it ain't gonna be in no 3 weeks😭. Have a nice day nd happy late Father's Day . Bye my lil cupcakesss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 4.5K 20
IF YOU HAVEN'T READ "MINE" -or- "Please Don't Change" DO NOT READ THIS ONE! Snapchat? RastaBabeee Kik? OnBob Twitter? @__Tay2x Instagram? @__Tay2x A...
203K 5.7K 27
๐˜ž๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ - ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜บ | OCTOBER 2020 |
796K 32.6K 50
๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ? ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ...