Quench My Fire

By Riadreame7

#1 in Adultromance🤭 "She's messing up with my brains again!" Stefano shut his eyes tightly and took a deep b... More

prologue
Chapter 1: My devilish Sister
Chapter 2: What happened at New York?
Chapter 3: What happened 8 years ago?
Chapter 4: getting the appointment with the devil
Chapter 5: Meeting Castillo and Genrich
Chapter 6: The wine tasting party
Chapter 7: The heat at the party
Chapter 8: Meeting Face to face at the Conference room
Chapter 9: The Gala
Chapter 10: Dancing with the devil
Chapter 11: Presenting another Sketch
Chapter 12: What is she doing to me?
Chapter 13: Preparing her favorite
Chapter 14: Locking eyes
Chapter 15: Shutting the building early
Chapter 16: The Last Presentation
Chapter 17: fighting the devil in me
Chapter 18: I owe her no apology
Chapter 19: The Cafeteria
Chapter 20: is it jealousy?
Chapter 21:Encounter with Coco Winks
Chapter 22: Cassandra being Cassandra
Chapter 23: A night to remember
Chapter 24:I'm Sorry
Chapter 25:The Kiss
Chapter 26:The hang over
Chapter 27:Achilles
Chapter 28: Conflicting heart
Chapter 29:Venice
Chapter 31:Forgiveness
Chapter 32:Breaking Balls
Chapter 33: I want the ache
Chapter 34:Ripped
Chapter 35:Embedded deep
Chapter 36: HAY
Chapter 37: Ludovica
Chapter 38: The Revelation
Chapter 39:I miss him
Chapter 40:No way out
Chapter 41: His Repression
Chapter 42: Her Confession
Chapter 43: Enraptured
Chapter 44: Cinque Terre
Chapter 45: The Visit
Chapter 46:Are you here to stay?
Chapter 47: Her mother
Chapter 48: She was hurting
Chapter 49:The Award Ceremony
Chapter 50:HAPPY
Chapter 51:The After Party
Chapter 52:Impulse
Chapter 53:Breakfast
Chapter 54:Truth game
Chapter 55:Greece
Chapter 56:Best Gift
Epilogue
THE BILLIONAIRE SCANDAL

Chapter 30: The Russo's Wedding

113 14 1
By Riadreame7

I want to run as far as I can from you because I don't want to fall in love with you again but that force keeps driving me back

Bianca's pov

"What if he doesn't show up at the altar?" Claire said for the millionth time today as I tried to braid her vibrant blonde hair upward leaving a strand at each side emphasizing on her beauty.

I chuckled at her hilarious talk.

"You and your pessimistic attitude" Tirana commented trying to fix her lashes correctly at the mirror side before turning to us as I was done beautifying my friend.

"Wow... You look like a River goddess and this wedding dress is the best I've seen worldwide for real...just don't forget you're making my own dress too" she commented sheepishly eyeing Claire's gown back and forth as I chortled at her word.

Not like she have a steady boyfriend yet she's already thinking of her marriage gown.

"River?" Claire peered her eyes at her cheesy words leaving me to chuckle then she turned to me...

"Honestly... Babe you're born to design" she said for the nth time today.

"You girls are making me cringe already" I stated trying not to let their flatteries get to me.

"But it's the truth"

At the Cathedral, I was only anticipating for one person that I haven't seen for over a month now even if my brains doesn't want to, my heart and body will always betray me.

My eyes glued at the entrance of the hall for a glimpse of the handsome devil who won't stop lingering in my head.

Suddenly, My heart raced erratically just as a Ranger stopped at the entrance of the hall as three handsome men came down but my eyes stayed glued at the most handsome one.

I was mesmerized at his Tuxedo suite. He doesn't even need to make effort, he just had the beautiful aura naturally.

His tanned skin was gleaming under the radiant Sun.

The way he moved and removed his sunglasses sent some unknown shivers down my spine. I gasped at the beauty eradicating from him.

"Careful there...this guy will melt" Tirana whispered in my ears as my body jolted up in surprise.

"wh_what are you talking about?" I tried to keep my voice steady but she caught me anyways. As she nudged me at the shoulders.

Inside the Cathedral, I tried to keep my eyes on the couple at the altar but it's always traveling back to the direction where the handsome devil is settled at.

I sighed in frustration shutting my eyes... this guy doesn't even care about you and immediately I opened it, I regretted it as our eyes locked together for a moment but I used the last self-control in me to avert it away... it's happening again...

A woman more like a top Model came not long after and whispered something in his ears, he gave a charming smile to whatever the woman might have said to him... my body fumed up in an unknown emotion...Bianca what's wrong with you?

I stood up from where I sat and found my way to the rest room before I let the tears flow freely down my eyes.

I looked at myself in the mirror. "you've always been strong" I said to myself but I could feel tears forming again... why is my heart bleeding over and over again at the sight of Stefano not especially when he smiled to another woman. I thought I have grown past this... but his sight alone brings back everything I've tried so hard to bury from our past together.

I tried to rinse my face and fix my make up when a woman with blonde hair walked towards the mirror at my side.

My body froze at the familiar image but I could not fathom where. She was really beautiful considering her age status.

"why is a beautiful woman like you crying?" she asked offering me her handkerchief.

I collected it and nodded my head in thanks trying to wipe my face but it was hard as tears kept forming. She stared at me with this unreadable expression and said "you want to talk about it?" she asked kindly, I remained silent trying to wipe off my tears.

"It's okay to cry" she came closer before she enveloped me into a hug... I loved how she did not force me to talk...

"if it's a guy that's causing you to tear up, stop it, he doesn't worth it because if he does, he wouldn't have made you cry in the first place." She said patting my back as I held her tightly.

She just sounded like the mother I needed at the moment.

"He didn't make me cry, I just can't help but think about what I did to him in the past...it's my fault" I cried harder on her shoulders before she released me gently and looked into my eyes with her palms on mine.

"you still love him don't you?" she muttered silently as I nodded my head.

"then fight for him, I don't know what might have happened but judging from the little I've gathered, you clearly did it out of no choice and you really want to make amend so do it" she stated calmly.

"Thank you Ma'am" I replied trying to wipe the last tear from the corner of my eye. Indeed, I'm really thankful to this woman.

"Eleanor...call me Eleanor" she supplied with a smile.

"I'm Bianca"

THE RECEPTION

"Wow... I love this Adriatic breeze" Tirana commented at my side as we both stood close to the shore of the beautiful Adriatic Sea.

I watched the light storm jump back and forth in the Sea.

This Sea doesn't have problem. I wish My life was as easy and calm as this Sea.

I smiled closing my eyes to feel the lovely essence that arises from this sea.

The same place I first Met Stefano.

9 years ago

I just lost my father. The beginning of the unending rift with my mother. She blamed me for his death and I also blamed myself so I ran away from home to this Sea.

I noticed a figure at the side of the sea but I didn't care as I ran towards the Sea and jumped inside without a second thought.

I wanted to die and meet with my father afterlife to ease my guilt not until I woke up at the sound "are you okay?" and I felt a guy's lip on mine.

My eyes snapped together locking with another hazel golden pair of eyes as I pushed him abruptly trying to stand up with my hands holding my lips.

Did he just steal my first kiss? I frowned.

"what the hell? Why did you push me like that?" the golden eyed guy said furiously trying to retain his balance.

Why is he angry? He just stole my first kiss.

"you stole my first kiss" I spat at him angrily still trying to dust my already wet dress

"what? First what? Are you a kid? Or you're so lived up in the fairy tale world... you almost damaged my spines do you know that? And yet you're worried about first whatever..." he snapped back angrily.

"How dare you call me a kid?" I yelled at him before unconsciously studying his features.

He was tall with a tanned skin, well sculpted chiseled jaw, silky brown hair and his face was flawlessly handsome and his sparkling golden eyes with his full reddish lips.

I swallowed hard, how can someone be this perfect?

"Are you done checking me out? You just finished crying on a useless fairy tale about first kiss yet you're craving for it again" he said in a mockery voice as my brows snapped together.

"Go to hell in your dreams" I bawled hard at him before pouring a muddy sand on his body and trying to hurry away before he retaliates but his voice stopped me.

"Cazzo! you're so uncivilized...you can't even have a proper conversation without acting like a brat. I just saved your life and this is what I got in return" he stated irately at me. I fumed more in anger.

"Did I ask you to save me dickhead?" I lashed at him.

He opened his mouth to say something but closed it back again.

"fine...run back into the Sea" he spoke angrily pointing towards the sea.

"fuck you!" I spat at him

"your wish but you're not my type" he shouted after me as I got infuriated the more.

I don't know why but what he said stung me but I left without looking back.

"Ruby" he stated again making me jolt at a spot without turning back "give me your name at least" he said but I kept walking without sparing him another glance, what does he need my name for after all I'm not his type and why did he call me ruby?

A body collided hardly with mine bringing me out of my reverie.

"see where you girls are standing ...come on, let's have some fun" Claire said with a Duchene smile on her face.

"Okay bride...I can't believe you're leaving us" Tirana started dramatically.

"stop it, don't make me tear up, I'll visit often" she said as I watched them cynically

"Bianca in Italy, you are moving to the RUSSO's Mansion and whereas I'll be stuck all alone" she stated again as tears were really forming in her eyes. She's unbelievable.

"You are hardly around yourself so what are you gushing about?" I chuckled at her outrageous attitude.

"even at that" she wiped a tear from her face.

"shhh... come on let's dance." Claire stated with a smile and pulled us both to the dance floor.

Ryder came for her leaving Tirana and I but I wasn't feeling the dance as my eyes travelled back and forth at Stefano and his friends having a cool conversation even Tirana was distracted which was strange.

"what's wrong?" I asked her on the dance floor as I watched her squint her face at someone.

My eyes travelled towards the direction she was facing but unfortunately mine locked with another dangerous looking eyes.

"Nothing... I can't believe that asshole is here... I really want to scratch his balls right now" she stated shrieking her face. I chortled at her reaction.

"whose balls?" I demanded refusing to look at the direction again in order for it not to meet with another dangerous one.

"not important..." she clicked her tongue and sipped her wine brushing it off but I was curious as I raised my eyebrow in question but before she could talk someone interrupted.

"Tirana Dawson right?" the unfamiliar voice stated coming towards our side

"Y_Yes... " she replied with a calm smile not recognizing the face I guess.

"I'm Daryl Gareth ... you appeared in one of our ads last month and you're presently on our billboard" he said still with a smile on his face.

I watched the wary look on my Friend's face. Being a model, it must be so hard to catch up and remember every single ad done for a company.

"Gareth? Tony Gareth Son? Milan's company?" she exclaimed in surprise... she returned the handshake as the conversation kept flowing.

I excused myself briefly to get a drink when a man walked up to me, stopping me on the track.

"Hey beautiful" he said. I looked at him. He looked like a distinguished guest as he was good looking enough. I smiled forcefully at him.

"Care for a dance?" he asked as I shook my head but he wasn't having that as an answer.

"did you know the Italian Billionaire over there?" he asked suddenly after a while, my body tensed.

"why are you asking?" I asked instead of answering to his question.

"if looks can kill, then I should be under the ground right now with the agonizing stares his throwing briskly at me" he said as I smiled before Tirana interrupted.

"sorry can I borrow my friend?" she stated without even waiting for his reply as she dragged me to a corner.

"where are we going?" I glanced briefly at her

"My Brazilian Boss want to meet with you" she said as I glanced briefly at the direction she was pulling me to...fuck Stefano's side.

Please don't forget to Vote, comment and share with your friends even enemies😀

Love you, Ria🍒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37 0 7
After having a rough childhood, Audrielle Costa is determined to not let herself be vulnerable to anyone ever again, she won't let what happened once...
129K 3.3K 90
Rank #1 in watty2020 28/1/2020 Rank #1 in eroticaromance 19/1/2020 Rank #9 in watty2020 13/1/2020 Rank #25 in passionate 10/1/2020 Rank #14 in Blaze...
5.2M 162K 49
"C- Can you move b- back a little?" My words made him smirk and if it's even possible, he came closer. Why do I always have to stuck between him and...
2.7K 64 16
Tropes: Childhood friends to lovers, Soulmates, Twin Flames, she falls first but he falls harder (or is that the case . . .), you complete me, Tragi...