MaNan || Closure✨✅

بواسطة RandomThoughts07

When Things Ends without Any closure You think about all the things that might have happened You hope and the... المزيد

Character Sketch✨
1. Cute Family 💕
2.Someone From Past
3.FlashBack
4.Confrontation✨
5.Enemy Return😫
6.Sad Aru😔
7.After Long Time✨
8.Colllege Reunion✨
Glimpse
10.Family💞

9.The Storm⚡

988 106 122
بواسطة RandomThoughts07

Its Been few weeks since the College Reunion and From few days aru is being so weird and distanced Which is not going well with MaNan But They didn't put pressure on him As They always trust him and want him to come to them himself and he always do that if not he would take some time but after taht he will come to them For Now They Are just waiting for him to open up and showering him with all the love So he don't feel bad and think more about the thing which is disturbing him. Although He is Just 6 years old He is a very smart and free kid he knows What to do and how to handle situation His parents always encourage him to take decision on his own They are always there to guide him difference between wrong and right but he has to choose what he  Wants to do They Are always there with him. So for now Also He fighting his own battle Knowing his parents are there with him. But Will he be able to handle that Or Hiding Things from his parents will result in.

Present
For Now Aarav has just come back from school and he is super quiet and disturb Manik and Nandini Didn't go to their work today as they wanted to talk to their parents about what should they do so According to them If your child is nit coming to you then you should try to reach him and make him say becoz if don't he might get in trouble without your guidance.

Aru was Sitting on the bed with tears in his eyes as MaNan Come that was it for them They can't see their baby with tears Nandu straight went to him and pick him up and sit on the bed with him in her lap and manik sit infront of them.

Nan: Shhh Bacha Tell Me What Happened Baby Amma Is here na See Baba is also here We will never let anything happened to you.

Ma: Exactly But You need to tell us What's Happening with you See I Know Bacha that You want to handle whatever wrong by yourself I know you are very smart to handle anything But You Have keep us in loop so If anything went wrong and if you need our help and support we could do If we don't Know anything we won't be able to do anything na.

Aru was Holding Nandu's saree in his fist and burying his head in her chest.

Nan: My Baby Is hungry Apko milky Chahiye Bacha

Aru look at her with teary eyes and nods in yes Nandu immediately wipe fears from his eyes and kiss his eyes and close them then manik help her open her blouse she put her nipple in his mouth and he was having it fastly As its been quiet some days that he wasn't having his milky and that was really make them worried for him as their doctor also said that If aru is doing this there is something wrong happening.

Nandu was creasing His hairs And Manik was creasing his chest lightly.

Nan: Bacha Aaram se Amma Yahi hain Kahin nahi jaa rahi.

And he stop and she look at him and he open his eyes and look at her.

Aru: Promise.

Nan: Promise Amma is always with You.

Aru close his eyes and have his milky when They heard their door knock Manik Cover Aru and Nandu with a Blanket and Open the door Mukti Was there.

Ma: Mukti Tu yahan.

Muk: Yeah we just came can you both come downstairs now.

Ma: We will after some time.

Muk: No Now.

Ma: Muku Understand We Can't For Now Give us 10 mins Atleast.

Muk: No Its urgent Manik.

Ma: What Is it.

Muk(whispering): Nandu's Parents are here.

Ma: Whattt.

Listening his shout Nandu Look at him ask what happened.

Ma: Okay Tu chal Hum Aa rahe hain.

Nan: What happened.

Ma:Let him sleep first.

Nandu nods and pats Aru's head and move to and fro slowly in few mins aru was sleep.

Nan: Now what.

Ma: Your parents are downstairs.

Nan: Whatttt.

Ma: Shhh.

Manik pats Aru's head and he goes back to sleep.

Ma: Biwi You have to face them one last time we all are with you But I told you This won't end.

Nan: But Mani.

Ma: I am there Nothing Will Happen I promise Trust me

Nan: Okay.

Nandu take her nipple out of Aru's mouth and pats his head lightly she was going to put him on bed but Hus hold was so tight On her saree She tries to Tale off but he was holding it more tightly.

Nan: Manii He isn't Leaving me I am So worried about Him What's Happening with him.

Ma: Don't worry he is here with us He will be okay Let me see.

Manik carefully Take his hands off from her saree and nandu kiss his forehead and he relax Nandu set her saree and take a deep breath Manik hold her hand and they go down and her hold in his hand was growing more tightly as they reach their living area where her parents was sitting.

Ma: What Do you want???.

Ad: Our Grandson.

And That was it For nandu She look at nanik to confirm did she hear correctly.

Nan: What I think I didn't Hear you Correctly.

Ru: He said We want Our Grandson With Us He is Our heir He will handle our business.

Nan: Hahahaha Mani Did you hear Hahaha.

She was laughing hard Making them Look at her weirdly.

Ad: Are you gone Mad Is this only left Now we have A Mental Patient as our daughter.

Nan: Stop Right There Mr.Murthy Your Daughter About whom are you talking about I am Not Your Daughter I Am Nyonika Malhotra and Shrikant Malhotra's daughter Never ever Say This You guyz Might be the reason i cam in this world But You guyz are nit my Parents.

Ru: Nandini Had main raho This is how you to Talk to Your Parents. We did teach you this.

Nan: First Of all I have Already cleared to your Husband Mrs.Murthy That You guyz are not my parents and Second Yeah Yeah You have never teach me this You have never teach me to take stand for myself for my self-respect For My Family You have never teach me to say wrong to wrong You have never teach me To Respect myself You have never teach me To be the person I am You have Never Teach me how To fight for Myself You have never teach me To Punch the hell out of the Boy who dare to put his filthy hands in you You have never Teach Me to never let anyone take advantage of you You have never teach me To Never let anyone rule you.

By Now Nandu was yelling It was The Anger hurt pain From so many years

Nan: You know what You teach me You teach me To be the doormat On which Any one can Walk From You teach me that It was My Fault If a man Look at me with lusty eyes You teach me That I worth nothing becoz I am a girl You teach me to Be quiet Even If you are right and someone is blaming you and Tarnishing your self-respect jsut listen never say a word You teach Me To be a coward You teach Me That Everything in this World Is just Business You teach Me That If you ar born as girl you have done the Biggest mistake of your life and being a girl if you laugh with your friend who is a boy then I am a slut and ready to spread my legs for him You have teach me this. And I am telling you This is not The way parents teach their daughter.

Nan: See these two They Don't have any blood relation With me But With heart I am just Their Son's Wife But for them Before being his wife I am their daughter Maa Said Me That To Complete my dreams Never let anyone Come between your dreams and you My papa he said Fight And stand for yourself I am there Behind you I am there for you They gave me strength They gave me Their Love They become my Parents They were there When I was in labour Maa was holding me In her arms Giving me The mothers Warmth She was there Tears of my pain was rolling down from her eyes My papa was there Holding my hand saying he is there and he won't let anything happen to me and my child he was there Shouting at every car coming in our way to get aside he was there To give me A fatherly hug and said You did it when I come out Giving Birth to My Baby. My Parents were there with me They love me Treat me like a princess cherish me. I don't remember you saying that i am your princess but yeah I remember you saying that I am just whore and slut You know My papa is standing there quietly is becoz you guyz gave me birth becoz you guyz are the reason they got me their daughter otherwise he would have killed you for uttering these words for me That's the father's love Who can never hear a Bad words About His daughter not the One Who Himself Says those. So Dare you say that I am Your daughter.

And Still There was no effect on Her parents while everyone was having tears in their eyes except manik( he don't cry Infront of everyone) and They all could feel the pain specially Manik and shri and nyo she Chuckle sadly Seeing them unbothered.

Nan: like Seriously Manii See Still They don't see my Pain And Claiming to be my parents See everyone here have tears in their eyes becoz they can feel my pain. but You guyz Don't have a little humanity within you. And What hell with you guyz wanting Our Son.

Ad: Finally you came to the real topic leaving all those absurd talks uff I got tired.

Nan: Stop it Mr.Murthy I know Saying this you want to hurt me but unfortunately only people we love can hurt you The pain In my words Were The pain I felt years ago when I loved you guyz But Now I Thank god that I got saved from you guyz. ThankYou for kicking me out. And there is nothing To talk About Our Son I am Not Going to give you Our Son. He is not some product that you are here to buy he is not even you grandson as I am not your daughter then from which relation you want him.

Ru: You can say whatever you want We will always be your parents biologically and on the paper also. So we can even go to court and Have our grandson but he was ready to come with us So we told him that we will come today to take him with us And he was happy So now Call him and He will tell you.

Ad: No need to call me He is there Our Heir Our Grandson.

Everyone look at stair to see Aru Standing there and he wipe his tears off  ruhi went and pock him up and wipe his tears harshly.

Ru: You made him a girl like you Didn't you know he is A boy and He shouldn't cry ever understand Abhay and What the hell did you name him Aarav what type of name is this do you even know it meaning Its meaning is melodious Melody He is your son His name should Be Abhay That he will become fearless and Manly Not Like this Girly Boy.

Nandu go and take aru from her.she was about to take aru back Manik come between them shielding NanRav from her.

Ma: Sochna Bhi Mat.

Ad: He will go with us he wants this only ask him Tell them Abhay.

Nan: His Name is Aarav.

Ad: He is Abhay for us.

Aru: Amma I want to go with them.

MaNan: What.

And Manik Become super angry He knows these people He knows What they can do to their innocent child He won't let him go with them.

Aru get out of Nandu's Hold and Stand with Advik.

And Both Laugh seeing Aru come to them by himself nandu stumble But Manik hold her before she fall on the floor.

Ma: You Want to Go with them Aarav.

Aru look at hus Father Who never calls him with his Name except if he is angry but now he is not just angry his eyes were bright red spitting fire.

Aru: Yes.

Ma: Okay Then Come with me I also want to know What is going on in your tiny head come with me Upstairs Aarav Malhotra.

Advik: He don't want to we will go from here.

He was gong with Picking up aarav.

Ma: If You are forgetting he is just 6 Year old not 18 year old who can take his own decisions I am his father and If You Don't leave him here I will call the police and My lawyer they will tell you with details why can't you have him without our permission Till the time his parents are alive No ons has more rights on him then Us So Leave him Right Now.

His voice Was so dangerous and it send shiver down their spine and advik leave him Manik pick aru who was looking down and he went upstairs Nandu follow him.

As Soon as he come to their room he make aru stand on the bed. And shouts at him In anger.

Ma: What The hell was the Mr.Aarav Malhotra What are you even thinking You are just 6 years old Understood who give you the right to take such decisions do you even know them Do you have a little bit Mind How can you say That You will go with them How Can you live without your Amma Can't you see what they have done to yor Amma Barbaad toh kar diya tha uska Bas jaan leni bachi thi uski Pata bhi hai kitni Takleef jheli hai Apki Amma hai Do you Fucking Know.

Nan: Maniii.

Ma(yells): Nandini.

Nan(Yells): Manik Malhotra Shut up and sit Not a word from your mouth.

Manik run his hands in his hairs frustrated and sit on the couch breathing heavily Nandu see Aru Was crying And Super scared of Manik.

She went and and hug him and He hold her Tightly hiding himself in her she sit with him in her lap and hugging him tightly.

Nan: Shhh Bacha Its okay Amma Hai na Yahan Sab theek ho jaye ga Amma sab theek kar dain gi. Aise roote nahi hai na Baba loves you so much bacha he is just worried about you he is scsred to lose you bacha ap hamrai jaan Ho Hum aoke bina nahi reh sakte na.

Aru take his face out of her chest nandu wipe his tears and kiss his forehead and eyes.

Aru: Amma They said They will Destroy Baba's Company they have some proof If I don't go with them Baba Ka company Unhon ne Kitni mehnat se banaya hai Agar Main nahi gaya toh Baba ka sab kuch chala jaye ga.

Nan: Shhh Bacha There you are wrong I know Baba's Company means alot to him and he will be sad if something happens to it But if you go away from him he will break bacha You are his everything You are The most precious Possession of his Not the company if the company fave lose He can Recover But if you go away from him Who toot jain gay bacha he won't be able to handle this You are going away from us for you baba but Your this Decision Will Only Hurt him beyond repairs Baby There is nothing more important then you for us

And then aru See Manik who was having tears in his eyes and He has never ever seen hus father cry This is the first time he is seeing tears in his father's eyes. His decision bring tears in his father's eyes tears again come in his eyes.

Aru: I am Sorry Amma Becoz of me Baba is Crying I am sorry I just wanted to save Baba's Company I am sorry I didn't mean to hurt Him like this. Amma.

And he cry louder Nandu hug him having tears in her eyes and she sign manik to come to him.

He wipe his tears and sit beside nandu. she take Aru's face out of her.

Nan: Talk to him He is your Baba He loves you.

Aru look at manik and jump on him saying numerous sorry in his neck crying Manik was also crying hugging his close while nandu was creasing Manik's hairs and Aru's Back.

Ma: You won't leave me

Aru(Holding his ears): No Never I am sorry That I took Decision on my own I should have talk to you I am sorry Main aisa kabhi nahi karoon ga pakka promise.

Aru Pinch his throat with one hand and other hand was still holding his ear He was looking so cute and both MaNan Couldn't resist to smile and Kiss his cheeks.

Ma: You and Your Amma Are life Jaana I am nothing without you two If You guyz leave me I am good as dead.

And NanRav Put their Hand on his mouth and glare at him

Ma: Okay Sorry Nahi bolta aise So Sab theek hai na.

NanRav: yeshh.

Ma: See Bacha Never hide anything from us okay No matter how big or small the thing is okay.

Aru: Okay And I love You Amma and Baba.

MaNan: We love you more.

Ma: So lets go and Deal with them.

Manik pick aru in his arm and kiss his cheek and they smile and go Down.

Aru: I am Not Leaving My Parents I am not going With you I will be with My Amma Baba And my Family.

Ad: What The Fuck.

Ma: Language My son is here.

Nan(murmur): sabko sikhata hai or khudh gusse main bhool jata hai.

Ma: Did you say something.

Nan: No.

Ma: I heard.

Nan: But Main ne toh kuch kaha hi nahi.

And they got busy in theur bickering and Now Mr&Mrs Murthy knows they can't get aru Till the time MaNan Are alive.

MaNan bickering stop as they hear their family's shout to see that Mr&Mrs Murthy has take guns Out Mrs Murthy Was pointing Gun at their family and Mr.Murthy has hus gun point towards them.

Manik sneakily done something on his phone and Then hide Aru's face in his neck and cover his ears with his hand

Ad: Like you Said till the time you guyz alive No one has more right on Abhay and After you its your family So What if we Finish You Both and your Sweet parents.

Ma: Youuu

Ad: Aaa Don't You dare to come close It won't take me a sec To kill Your Parents and Your Wife.

Ma: Are you Mad Aru will never be with you You can't have him even after killing us.

Ru: We can And It will be more great as your business and property will be Also Ours.

Nan: You guyz have become Mentally Sick you don't know what are you even doing You want to kill so many people just to have a heir. If you wanted so much Why Did adopt a boy.

Ru: Waris Khoon se hota hai aise hi kisi ko bhi apna waris bana lain pehle hi tumhari wajah se hamain rohan Ko Apna wairs Banana para lekin woh bhi dhoke bazz nikla lekin ab hamare pass hamara khoon hai Or hum aise nahi choorain gay isko.

Nyo: You guyz need medical help. Sick people.

Ru: Shutup.

And she fire close to her feet Shrikant hug nyo and Manik hug nandu close to him and he blink looking at in one Direction

Ad:Bas bohat hua khel khatam

And there was a loud sound of two gunshots Manik turn with having his back Infront of Mr&Mrs Murthy shielding NanRav.

Soon he felt all their weight on him and look at them to see them motionless he slumped on the floor with having Their lose bodies in his arms.

Ma(yells): Biwi Aru

To be countined.....

That's It hope you guyz like it🙂

What happened To NanRav?
Are They Okay?
Who hits The Two bullets???

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

15.7K 1.2K 12
Nandini vijay kumar,house wife living her happy life with her husband and son but then everything destroyed when she received a dead body of her husb...
6.4K 733 14
She Left Him He Still Love Her She Broke Him He Still Need her only His Family Hates Her For Them she is A cruel Mother and wife For him She is stil...
431K 44.4K 53
When Nandini met Manik for the first time, she never wanted him to be 'the one'; or actually, that thought didn't even cross her mind. And for Manik...
2.3M 158K 137
the description is given by my readers The story is best . It conveys the importance of relations .As we see how the relations are breaking I.e onc...