Strawberry cake || •Seth Bord...

By ToTiredForShit

Started: 11-03-2022 • 12.04 A.M/ 00.04 Ended: 02-28-20024 • 10.66 P.M/22.56 (I request you read my last A/n b... More

Part 1 > Hi, how can i help you?
Part 2> hi, again.
Part 3 > was that the pretty boy?
Part 4> Lily what are you watching?
Part 5> Wait you know?
Part 6> You look beautiful.
Part 7> looking good
A/n
Part 8 > Wow, that sounds fun
Part 9>
part 11
A/n

Part 10> Oh, it's Khaleesi Dobosh.

225 5 4
By ToTiredForShit

^^thats Khaleesi^^

Phoenix and Y/n where closing up the shop when Seth walked in.

"Hey, how was the Sallie house?" Y/n greeted with a grin. "Absolutely horrific." He said, though he still had a smile.

"I had a damned nightmare about that stupid house and I can't get it out of my head, I almost regret going with you people, Jesus fucking christ." She sighed as she put a hand over her heart.

"Oh, fuck, that wasn't meant to happen, I'm so sorry." He immediately apologised. "No, it's alright, I can laugh about it now, but I wasn't expecting it all to be like- that much, you know what I mean?" She looked at him and he nodded.

"Yes, if I had known it would have been so much, I wouldn't have brought you, honestly." He says and she shrugs. "It's fine, really, it was nice getting to know your friends." She smiled.

"Hey, I hate to break it, but I have to get home, so if you'll hurry." Phoenix interrupted and Y/n quickly continued sweeping the floor.

"So, not to be rude or anything, but why are you here?" Y/n looked up and he opened his mouth, closed it again, and shrugged. "I felt like stopping by, can I not?" He tilted his head slightly and she rolled her eyes. "You are always welcome." She said, putting her broom aside.

"Phoe, if you're done, we can get going." She called out and the girl came out of the kitchen as she was getting her hair out of her ponytail. "Coming." She called.

They locked the door and headed towards the parking lot nearby, as they always parked their cars there.

"Are you going with Seth? Or do I bring you home?" Phoenix asked because she had picked Y/n up from her place that morning.

Y/n looked at him and he shrugged. "Whatever you want." He told her and she just decided to go with him.

They immediately went to bed when they got home, as the shop had been open until 21.00 that day and Y/n was exhausted because she had woke up at 05.00 to open the shop at 07.00.

It was comfortable as she snuggled close to Seth and soon fell asleep.

"Wakey wakey." She heard a voice and she grumbled as she rolled over. "You have work, come love, wake up." A hand slightly grabbed her arm and shook her.

"No." She grumbled as she yanked her arm away. "To early." She told him and rolled away. "Well, too bad, Aria will murder you if you don't show up to help her get the orders ready." He said in a low voice as he poked her slightly.

"Mhmm." She whined as she opened her eyes. "Stupid shop." She said and he huffed a small laugh. "Come, get up, I have to drive you there." He said and she finally rolled out of bed.

She got dressed and brushed her teeth and then they headed for the coffee shop, knowing they'll have breakfast there.

Y/n was surprised when they came and the lights where still out. Grabbing her keys out of her pocket, she opened the door. "Weird, normally Ari is the first one here." She said as she went inside.

"Probably running a bit late." Seth shrugged as he walked after her, pushing open the door a bit more. "I'll get us some breakfast if you will just get some coffee ready." He said and she nodded.

She made one black coffee and two cappuccino's, knowing Aria would arrive soon.

It didn't take long for the girl to come running in, Mindy in her arms. "Sorry guys, I couldn't find Mindy." She said as she put the cat down and walked over to the two sitting at a table eating.

"No problem, we've got you." Y/n gestured to the breakfast they got ready for the girl. "Thank the lord." She said as she sat down in front of them. "I'd rather have you thank us." Y/n joked and Aria playfully rolled her eyes.

"Now that I'm here, if can finally share my greatest idea yet." She said and Y/n tilted her head in a 'I'm listening' way.

"What if we make a TikTok account." She said excited. "I already have a TikTok account. And you do too." She said and Aria sighed annoyed. "No, not a personal one, a TikTok account for the shop, to share what we do and some fun shit and stuff, there are tons of other people who get hundreds of views with it!" She said a bit to excited for 06.00 AM.

"Yeah, sure, sounds fun." Y/n nodded. Aria got excited and Immediately grabbed her phone. "Let's first get the orders ready and deal with the people getting them." Y/n slowly pushed the phone down and got up, gathering the plates to put in the sink to be washed. "Oh, yeah, right."

They worked quick, Seth helping them a bit and it didn't take long for the first person to come in when they opened at 07.00.

Soon it was busy as they where cutting new orders and orders they hadn't gotten ready yet, around. 08.00 it died down and they all grabbed another coffee as they sat down in the kitchen, waiting to hear the 'ding' of the bell.

When it was heard, Y/n sighed and stood up. She hated working mornings, but she loved her job.

"Goodmorning, how can I help you?" She smiled at the girl who seemed to be around sixteen. "Hi, Uhm, I saw the sign outside that you're hiring, I was just wondering if I could come in for a job interview sometime..." she seemed a bit shy and Y/n just kindly smiled.

"Yeah sure, what's your name?" She asked. "Oh, it's Khaleesi Dobosh." She smiled. "Tell me, Khaleesi, on what days do you think you'd be able to work?" She asked.

"Oh, I can work on Saturdays and Wednesdays." She said and Y/n smiled. "That's great! Is this your first job?" She asked. "Oh, yes, it is." She said, seemingly a bit worried that it would be a problem.

"We'll, then you chose a great place, you're hired." Y/n said and Khaleesi was surprised. "Really?" She asked. "Yes, everything we do here you can learn, it'll be fine, and we really need people to help in here so you are like our saviour." She joked.

"Oh, thank you so much! So... I start when?" She asked curiously. "Well, you said Wednesdays and Saturdays, sooo, tomorrow, if you can." Y/n told her. "Yeah, tomorrow sounds good." She nodded.

"Great, give me a moment, Seth! Aria! Get over here!" She called and the two peaked their heads out of the kitchen door and then walked out.

"What?" Aria asked and her eyes shot to Khaleesi. "This here, is our newest employee, Khaleesi." Y/n introduced.

"You're name is Khaleesi?! Like from the game of thrones? That is so cool!" Aria said excited and the girl laughed nervously. "Yeah, my parents are big fans." She said.

"I already like you, Y/n, get the girl a drink." Aria commanded and her friend looked at her offended. "Oh, no I have to go now, so that won't be needed. See you tomorrow." She quickly said and waved.

"Yeah, I really like her." Aria nodded with a grin as she watched her leave. "Ari, you like everyone who knows the game of thrones, so don't even start." Y/n pointed out.

Aria was about to retort when Seth spoke up. "Hey, before you two get into some weird argument, I am leaving, but I'll be here maybe tommorow, maybe the day after, so..." he trailed of and Y/n nodded.

"Yeah sure, see you then." She said. Before he left he gave her a quick kiss and then quickly left. "Ew." Aria said and Y/n tried hitting her arm but she quickly took a step aside and laughed.

"We still need to call Will to remind him of Phoe's birthday." She said before Y/n could start anything else. "Is he even coming here for that or will he stay in the UK?" Y/n questioned.

"No idea, shouldn't you know? You're his sister." She pointed out. "You're his girlfriend? Besides, I haven't called him in days, I've been busy, but I can call him now, see what he will do?" She suggested. Aria gave her a small nod and without another word she called.

The phone went over three times when she heard his voice. "Hold up Tommy, the American is calling." She heard him say and then he addressed her. "Hello N/n, what can I do for you today?" He asked and she huffed a small laugh.

"Hi Will, I'm just calling to remind you that Phoe's birthday is soon and to ask if you will be here for that." She went straight for the point. "Phoe's birthday? That's not for another like- three months." He said confused.

"January, Will, her birthday is in January and maybe to remind you, it's December. I mean, you said you wouldn't be here for Christmas, but you never said anything about her birthday."

"January? Since when is Phoenix's birthday in January? Isn't it the fifteenth of may?" He asked and he heard a annoyed sigh on the other end of the line. "No, 15th yes, but in January, now will you be here, yes or no?" She asked.

"Hold up, I have to mute my mic, chat will clip this and put me out to be a bad person for not remembering a birthday." He said and there was silence for a moment before he spoke again.

"Yes, so sure, I'll be there, I'll buy some leather jacket or something, as long as you do the cake I don't bake." He said and Y/n chuckled. "That's litarly my job, but whatever, I'll see you then, also, Ari says hi, do you want to talk to her?" She asked and she heard a small gasp on the other hand. "Yes, duh." He said and Y/n gave to phone to her friend who immediately started talking excitedly.

After a while she sounded disappointed and hung up.

"What?" Y/n asked as she was cleaning the glass of the display. "He's streaming, he couldn't talk for long." She said and Y/n just nodded with a look of pity.

"It's been so long since I've seen him, I don't even know how to handle this anymore, the long distance is killing me." She sighed as she leaned against the counter.

"You should talk to him about it, it's starting to stress me out to honestly, but I understand your situation is even worse." Y/n rubbed her friends back as she blinked away tears.

"It's fine, I will all be fine, he'll be here for Phoe's birthday, I'll see him then, I wish I could go to the UK with him." She sighed and Y/n nodded and thought for a moment.

"Why don't you? If you go around February, there are barely any customers then, Phoe, me and now Khaleesi can handle that, go for a week or two." She elbowed her friend slightly as the girl smiled.

"Are you sure?" She asked and Y/n grinned brightly. "Very."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 69 21
#2 in Colbybrockfanfiction as of May 23, 2019 😍 I opened the door to reveal a girl with long ombré hair, she's wearing a big black hoodie, and a bl...
11.8K 452 38
"So, let me get this straight," I looked at him weirdly, raising my hands slightly in exclamation. "You like me?!" I asked him in disbelief. "Like or...
623K 12.8K 106
Cora's life had always been a little rough, her mom left when she was 10 years old. Her dad was her best friend for the longest time. She always had...
79.5K 1K 18
Use they/them pronouns Uses strong language, if you are uncomfortable with swears, don't read No smut, I don't feel comfortable writing it. WARNING...