š„šš‚š‡š€šš“š„šƒ | šŒ.š‘.

By juliettesbooks

ā š²šØš® š”šššÆšž š­š”šž š”šžššš«š­ šØšŸ šš š š«š²šŸšŸš¢š§ššØš« š›š®š­ š­š”šž š¦š¢š§š šØšŸ šš š¬š„š²š­š”šžļæ½... More

Enchanted | Characters & More
Enchanted | Prologue
01 | First Look
02 | First Words
03 | Brother Knows Best
04 | Tryouts
05 | The Beautiful and The Damned
06 | The Blonde
07 | Wand
08 | Game Day
09 | The After Party
10 | Watch Your Back
11 | Bite Me
12 | The Project
13 | Amortentia
14 | Girl Talk
15 | Late Nights
16 | Memory Lane
17 | Pressure
18 | Tension
19 | Friend Zone
20 | Feelings
21 | Loose Ends
22 | Jealousy
23 | Caught In The Act
24 | Something New
25 | Midnight
26 | The Argument
27 | Cold As Stone
28 | The Duel
29 | Flames
30 | Happy Birthday
32 | Competition
33 | Lies Lies Lies
34 | Done Trying
35 | Detention
36 | The Christmas Party
37 | Kiss Me In The Rain
38 | Drive Me Crazy
39 | Baby Steps
40 | Lovegood Lies
41 | Sneaks And Secrets
42 | His Touch
43 | Forbidden
44 | We Are Nothing
45 | Christmas Break
46 | Blonde Headed Ferret
47 | Gem
48 | A Pine Tree With Lights
49 | The Invitation
50 | New Years
51 | Protect
52 | The Truth
53 | Breathe
54 | Stay With You
55 | Episkey
56 | Thief
57 | Untangling The Past
58 | The Legends Of Grindelwald
59 | Walk Away
60 | Breaking In
61 | Intrusive Thoughts
62 | The Marks He Left
63 | Yours
64 | Strawberries
65 | A Disaster Of A Date
66 | Week One
67 | Week Two
68 | Week Three
69 | Breakout
70 | Don't Break My Heart
71 | Trust Me
72 | Crazy For You
73 | Red Tie
74 | Exes And Oh's
75 | Baby
76 | Selfish
77 | In Control
78 | No Secrets
79 | Golden
80 | Leaky Cauldron
81 | Reputation
82 | Want And Need
83 | Freak
84 | Taste Of Your Own Medicine
85 | No Us
86 | Over
87 | Spring Break
88 | A Touch Of Heaven

31 | Birthday Dinner

5.2K 130 112
By juliettesbooks

EVELYN NOTT

"This is beautiful, thank you." I smiled, watching Cedric clasp the silver charm onto the charm bracelet he got me weeks ago.

"Of course." He smiled, intertwining our fingers.

"I know you two are all lovey dove now... but you're not taking our girl away from us!" Maggie shouts from behind, while they all jog up to us.

"Don't worry, she's all yours, when I don't have her." Cedric winked and I laughed.

"Can we get food? I'm hungry." Ron chimed in.

"You're always hungry Ron." Hermione replied.

"Yeah sure, three broomsticks?" I suggested, "It's your birthday love, anywhere you want." Maggie says.

We walk into the Three Broomsticks, being seated at a booth. "Hey Evelyn it's nice to see you again." Lenora comes by with a scratchpad and pen.

"Hey, you too." I grinned, "Special occasion?" She questioned.

"It's Evelyn's birthday." Hermione speaks, "Oh! Happy Birthday, if you want a dessert it's for free."

"Thank you." I smiled.

We start out with our butter beers and then get our main course, Ron inhaled the chicken like someone was going to take it from him.

I feel Cedric's hand on my thigh, rubbing gently with his thumb, and then whispering in my ear, "You look so beautiful."

I try to hide my tomato colored face, squeezing his hand that was resting on my thigh.

"You both are so cute together, I'm glad it finally happened." Hermione spoke.

"I'm with Theodore, Ev is with Cedric, what about you Hermione?" Maggie asks.

Ron's face lights up red, almost choking on his chicken.

"What about me? I'm not with anyone." She replied, avoiding eye contact.

"Yeah okay." Maggie said sarcastically.

"How's Cho?" I asked Harry, I really couldn't believe they were back together.

"She's good. I was going to bring her tonight but she was busy with homework." He tells me.

"Theo!" Maggie squeaked, standing up from the booth and immediately running into my brother's arms.

"Hey babe," He muttered, kissing her forehead.

I thought my brother and Maggie were good together, she would keep him in line and from doing anything stupid.

Along with Theodore his friends walk in too, Blaise and Draco.

"Hey love, happy birthday." Draco reaches out his hand to mine and I take it, watching him plant a kiss on my hand.

"Thank you." Well he's in a good mood.

Cedric wasn't the biggest fan of my brother's friends, but he dealt with it for tonight.

They join us at the booth, and then I saw him too.

"Did you seriously bring him with you?" I nudged Theodore.

He furrows his eyebrows, "I didn't bring anyone else besides Draco and Blaise."

I stand up, going to tell him off, Cedric noticed that he was here too, and I could almost feel the jealousy radiating off of him.

He pulls me in for a kiss, knowing that Riddle was watching us and Cedric wanted to make him jealous for some reason.

"I'll be back."

"I'm coming with you." Theodore stands.

"No. Just stay here. If I'm not back in five minutes then you can come out." I say.

I start walking and Riddle walks too until we are outside and not seen by anyone else.

"What the hell are you doing here? If you are here to ruin my birthday then do it later, not around my friends." I speak.

"I'm not here to ruin your birthday." He spoke.

"Then why are you here? Gosh are you obsessed with me or something? You can't just stay away."

"Cedric made it pretty clear you were together." He says, observing me from head to toe.

"Yes we are, what's it to you?" I huffed.

"I don't care, I just thought it was funny that he's clearly intimidated by me because we kissed." He smiled.

"I was trying to forget that you and I did anything of the sorts. It meant nothing... I don't know why I ever thought that it was a good idea." I tell him.

"And you're a liar." He stated.

"I'm not dealing with this. What do you want?"

"Here," He hands me a jewelry box, waiting for me to take it from his hand.

"I don't want it. I don't want anything from you." I deny, pushing his hand away.

"Just look at it." He argued, "If I look at it, you have to leave."

He nodded and I sighed, taking the box from his hand and opening it.

A gasp leaving my mouth as I look at the emerald colored pendant with a gold chain, he got me a necklace.

"You have the heart of a Gryffindor, but the mind of a Slytherin." He whispered.

"I looked at it. You agreed you would leave."

"Keep it. Happy Birthday, redhead." And with that he walked away with his hands in his pockets.

//

"I hope you had a good day," Cedric says, his arm wrapped around my waist as we walked around outside, it was dark and the stars were beautiful.

"I did, thank you for everything."

"You deserve everything." He replied.

"You're the sweetest." I turn and face him completely, my hand rests on his clothed chest.

He cupped my cheek, leaning in to kiss me, and I let him, almost immediately kissing him back.

It felt right, being with Cedric felt right. But something always held me back from completely wanting to be with him.

And I didn't know what.

It was late, we all were back to Hogwarts and back to our dorms.

Us girls got ready for bed, but I stared into the mirror, with the necklace I was given by Riddle.

"Who gave you that?" Maggie questioned.

"Riddle." I answered quietly.

"I see. Do you want me to help you put it on?"

"Should I? I mean it's so beautiful but... it's from him." I turn to her for advice.

"If Cedric asks you where you got it, say it was from me, okay?"

"Thank you." I nodded, watching her through the mirror clasp the necklace onto me.

"It really is beautiful, I can't believe he got this." Maggie said surprised.

"Me either."

//

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.6K 595 40
Y/n was currently in a toxic relationship with Tom Riddle and just wanted to escape all their life but never got out. Tom would always say horrible t...
91.5K 2.7K 49
"If you know too much...you will become too difficult to control" Alessia Nott discovers her newfound abilities, which are destined to save the Wizar...
11.8K 383 42
a theodore nott love story. starts at the gof started - 24/07/2023 finished - ? ( fem harry potter x theo nott) slowburn
548 0 6
"We could fake date you know." "Fake date?" "Yeah. Pretend to date. To keep our parents off our backs." "Keep the creepy guys away from me yeah?" t...