GOLD RUSH |C. BING|

By thelak3s

GOLD RUSH -------------------------- "What must it be like To grow up that beautiful? With your hair falling... More

SYNOPSIS
SEASON 1
SEASON ONE PLAYLIST
THE ONE WHERE IT ALL BEGAN
THE ONE WITH THE THUMB
THE ONE WITH GEORGE STEPHANOPOULOS
THE ONE WITH EAST GERMAN LAUNDRY DETERGENT
THE ONE WITH THE BUTT
THE ONE WITH THE BLACKOUT
THE ONE WHERE NANA DIES TWICE
THE ONE WHERE UNDERDOG GETS AWAY
THE ONE WITH THE MONKEY
THE ONE WITH MRS. BING
THE ONE WITH THE DOZEN LASAGNAS
THE ONE WITH THE BOOBIES
THE ONE WITH THE CANDY HEARTS
THE ONE WITH THE STONED GUY
THE ONE WITH TWO PARTS: PART ONE
THE ONE WITH TWO PARTS: PART TWO
THE ONE WITH ALL THE POKER
THE ONE WHERE THE MONKEY GETS AWAY
THE ONE WITH THE EVIL ORTHODONTIST
THE ONE WITH THE FAKE MONICA
THE ONE WITH THE ICK FACTOR
THE ONE WITH THE BIRTH
THE ONE WHERE RACHEL FINDS OUT
THE ONE WITH ROSS'S NEW GIRLFRIEND

THE ONE WITH A SONOGRAM AT THE END

2.4K 71 7
By thelak3s

WE ALL SAT in Central Perk (what's new?), and we somehow got to the topic of if kissing is important or not.

"What you guys don't understand is, kissing is as important as any part of it." Monica explained.

Joey laughed, "Yeah, right!" He argued as he turned to the four women in front of him.

We all stared back at him with straight faces, "Y'serious?" He questioned.

"Oh, yeah!" Phoebe butted in.

"Everything you need to know is in hat first kiss." Rachel added.

"Absolutely," I agreed.

Chandler then pointed at him and the guys, "Yeah, I think for us, kissing is pretty much like an opening act, y'know? I mean it's like the stand-up comedian you have to sit through before Pink Floyd comes out."

"Yeah, and- and it's not that we don't like the comedian, it's that-that... that's not why we bought the ticket." Ross explained.

"The problem is, though, after the concert's over, no matter how great the show was, you girls are always looking for the comedian again, y'know? I mean, we're in the car, we're fighting traffic...basically just trying to stay awake." Chandler stated.

"Yeah, well, word of advice: Bring back the comedian. Otherwise next time you're gonna find yourself sitting at home, listening to that album alone." Rachel finished as I high-fived her.

There was a long pause before Joey asked a question, "are we still talking about sex?"

I sighed as Ross shook his head 'yes'

˖ ࣪✦ : ✧・゚˖ ࣪✦ : *✧・

ME, MONICA, PHOEBE, Joey, and Chandler all sat in Monica, Rachel, and I's apartment. We were watching an episode of 'Three's Company'.

"Oh, I think this is the episode of Three's Company where there's some kind of misunderstanding." Chandler jokes causing me to chuckle.

Phoebe picked up the remote, "Then, I've already seen this one!" She said as she turned it off.

Me and Chandler sighed as Monica started to get up, "are you through with that? Thanks." She asked as she took a cup Joey was drinking from out of his hand.

"Yeah, sorry.the swallowing slowed me down." Joey said sarcastically.

"Good one Joe." I complemented.

"Whose little ball of paper is this?" Monica asked sternly as she pointed to the crumbled piece of paper.

"Oh, uh, that would be mine. See, I wrote a bit to myself, and then I realized I didn't need the note. So I balled it up and now, I wish I was dead." Chandler explained as Monica gave him a death glare.

Monica grabbed the ball of paper then started to fluff a pillow she fluffed earlier already.

"She already fluffed that pillow."  Phoebe pointed out as she began to tell Monica about the pillow.

"Phoebe, Don't." I warned. But it was too late.

"Monica, you know, you've already fluffed-"Phoebe started as Monica glared at her, "But, it's fine!" Phoebe panicked.

"Mon, what's going on? You're cleaning more than usual... if that's even possible." I asked.

Monica sighed, "Look, I'm sorry, guys. I just don't want to give them any more ammunition than they already have."

"Yes, and we all know how cruel a parent can be about the flatness of a child's pillow." Chandler said as he stood up from the couch

"Monica- hi! Um, Monica, you're scaring me. I mean, you're like, you're like all chaotic and twirly. And not-not in a good way." Phoebe explained.

Joey tried to calm her down, "Yeah, calm down. You don't see Ross getting all chaotic and twirly every time they come."

"That's because as far as my parents are concerned, Ross can do no wrong. You see, he's the prince. Apparently they had some big ceremony before I was born." Monica stressfully explained.

"It's true. They treat him differently. Trust me I've seen it first hand." I told them before Chandler interrupted me.

"Ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, ew!" Chandler said as he stood up from his chair by the window.

"What?" I asked as I stood up from my spot on the couch.

"Ugly naked guy got a thigh master." Chandler explained causing us to all look out the window.

"Ew." We all said in unison.

"Has anybody seen my engagement ring?" Rachel asked. As she came out of her bedroom.

"Yeah, it's beautiful." Phoebe said.

We all looked at Phoebe before Rachel started freaking out, "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God" Rachel said before moving the cushions around.

"No, don't touch that." Phoebe warned before turning to Monica to see her reaction.

"Oh, like I wasn't dreading tomorrow enough, having to give it back to him. 'Hi, Barry! Remember me? I'm the girl in the veil who stomped on your heart in-front of your entire family!" She laughed.

"Oh, God and now I'm gonna have to return the ring, without the ring, which makes it so much harder." Rachel whined.

Monica walked over to the couch, "Easy, Rach, we'll find it. Won't we?" Monica asked Me and the two men sitting next to me.

"Oh, yeah!" We said as we got up, scared what Monica might do to us if we don't.

Me and Chandler get up and start looking in the kitchen, "alright, when did you have it on last?" Joey asked trying to find out where it could be.

"Doy! Probably right before she lost it." Phoebe stated obviously.

Chandler stopped looking and leaned against the fridge, "You don't get a lot of 'doy' these days."

I smiled at him before Rachel started retracing her steps, "I know I had it this morning, and I know I had it when I was in the kitchen with..." Rachel paused as she stopped at the kitchen counter.

"Dinah?" Chandler asked, I tried my best to hold in my laughter, so Monica or Rachel wouldn't glare or yell at me.

"Oh, don't be mad." Rachel pleaded as she looked at the lasagna.

Monica looked at me, Chandler, and Joey in disbelief, "you didn't."

"Oh, I'm sorry." Rachel apologized.

"I gave you one job!" Monica shouted as she picked up the pan to see if the ring was really in the lasagna.

"Oh, but look how straight those noodles are!" Rachel tried to lighten the mood.

"Now, Monica, you know that's not how you look for an engagement ring in a lasagna." Chandler said as bounced on his heel.

Monica looked at us disappointedly, "I just can't do it."

Me, Joey, Phoebe, and Chandler stood there for a moment before Chandler looked at the three of us, "Boys... we're going in." 

As we all started to dig in the lasagna to look for the wedding ring, someone knocked on the door.

"Hi." Ross greeted sadly.

Monica put her hand on her chest, "Wow. That is now a happy hi."

"Carol's pregnant." Ross said as we all looked up in shock.

"Ooh! I found it!" Phoebe excitedly exclaimed.

"W-w-what?" Monica was at a loss for words.

"Yeah, do that for another two hours, you might be where I am right about now." Ross explained as he walked into the apartment.

"Kinda puts that whole pillow thing in perspective. Huh, Mon?" Chandler stated sarcastically as I hit his chest with the back of my hand.

Monica started guiding Ross to the couch, "well now, how-how do you fit into this whole thing?" Rachel asked confused.

"Well, Carol says she and Susan want me to be involved, but if I'm not comfortable with it. I don't have to be involved, basically it's totally up to me." Ross explained as he was making his was to the couch.

"She is so great! I miss her." Phoebe says as Chandler hands me a rag to clean my hands from digging in the lasagna.

"Well, what does she mean by involved?" Monica asked.

"I mean, presumably the biggest part of your job is done." Chandler stated as Ross sat down.

"Anyway, the want me to go down to this sonogram with them tomorrow." Ross finished.

"Wow, so what are you gonna do?" I ask from my spot on the armchair.

Ross pauses, "I have no idea. No matter what I do, though, I'm still gonna be a father."

Then we start to hear clanging for the kitchen, we look up to see Joey getting a piece of lasagna.

"Well, this is still ruined, right?" Joey asks defensively.

I whisper to Chandler, "He does realize our hands were in there, and could have been in like a toilet before we touched the lasagna, right?"

"Mmm, probably not. All he cares about is that it's food." Chandler stared at him.

˖ ࣪✦ : ✧・゚˖ ࣪✦ : *✧・

EVERYONE WENT DOWN to Central Perk except Ross and Monica because of their parents visiting. We had been ther for a few hours, Me and Chandler were just talking about whatever canes to mind, Rachel was working and Phoebe and Joey were in their own little conversation.

"Hey Ella," Chandler said after a slight pause of comfortable silence, "Do you want to come over later tonight to Joey an I's, order a pizza and maybe watch a movie."

This was nothing new, every once in a while I would hang out with Joey an dChandler and make fun of movies with them.

I thought for a moment, "sure that could be fun, what movie do you have in mind?" I asked.

"Well, we could watch your favorite, The breakfast club?" Chandler suggested.

I gasped, "Oh, yes! I haven't seen that movie in a while."

"Okay, then it's settled. We'll watch the breakfast club." Chandler confirmed.

˖ ࣪✦ : ✧・゚˖ ࣪✦ : *✧・

MONICA AND ROSS had joined us in Central Perk, and were telling us about dinner with their parents.

"Your folks are really that bad, huh?" Joey asked from his spot on the counter.

Ross scoffed, "Well, you know, these people are pros. They know what they're doing, they take their time, they get the job done."

"Boy, I know they say you can't change your parents. Boy, if I could, I'd want yours." Monica told Ross as Ross got up and kissed her cheek.

"Must pee." Ross excused himself.

"Thanks for letting us know." I sarcastically replied.

"Y'know, it's even worse when you're twins." Phoebe added.

"You're a twin?" Rachel asked interested.

"Oh, yeah. We don't speak. She's like this high-powered driven career type." Phoebe complained.

"What does she do?" Chandler said as he laid across two chairs in an uncomfortable looking way.

Phoebe laughed, "she's a waitress."

"Well, my brother is the most stubborn person I've ever met, you tell him to do something, he tells you 'no' and you just end up having to ask him again and again. But ultimately, you just end up doing it yourself." I add in.

"Alright, Ella, that sounds terrible, but I gotta clean up now." Rachel said as she pushed Chandler's legs out of the way causing him to stand up.

"Chandler, you're and only child, right? You don't have any of this." Monica asks.

"Well, no, although, I did have an imaginary friends who... my parents actually preferred." Chandler joked.

Me and Chandler put our hands on each others back as we walked, heading for his and Joey's apartment.

˖ ࣪✦ : ✧・゚˖ ࣪✦ : *✧・

WE GOT UP to our floor as Monica unlocked our apartment door, she noticed I wasn't following her and turned to look at me, "you coming in?" She asked.

"No, I'm gonna watch a movie with Chandler and Joey. But I'll be back home later." I explained as Joey squealed.

"You're coming over?!" Joey said excitedly.

I furrowed my eyebrows at how excited hey was, "yes?" I confirmed.

Joey gasped, "Well, come on. Come on! I don't want you leaving early again like you did with 'Mannequin'"   He said as he opened the door.

"Okay, well, have fun!" Monica said as her and Phoebe went into apartment 20.

Chandler led me into apartment 19 and motioned for me to head in the room first, then he closed the door behind us.

"So, are we gonna eat something? Or what?" Joey asked .

"Well, we were thinking pizza?" I looked at Chandler who was nodding in agreement.

"Yes! Chandler, you order the pizza, And Ella, you pick out a movie." Joey demanded.

"And what will Joey do?" Chandler asked.

"Joey, will go pee." Joey stated as he ran to the bathroom.

I sighed, "Why. Why does everybody tell me what they do in the bathroom. Even my students tell me what they're doing."

"Miss. Mayfield? May I go take a number 2?" Chandler mocked.

I rolled my eyes at him, "okay, I guess I'll order the pizza. What type do you want?" Chandler asked as he picked up the phone.

"Uh just get one pepperoni and sausage, and one cheese for Joey." I say as I went to find the breakfast club in the pile of many movies.

"Alright, I'm back." Joey said as he walked to the couch and took a seat.

I found the movie and put it in, and I sat next to Chandler on the couch.

˖ ࣪✦ : ✧・゚˖ ࣪✦ : *✧・

BY THE TIME the pizzas got here, the movie was at the part where they left the library to break into bender's locker. I grabbed a slice of each pizza and continued watching the movie.

Once me and Chandler finished eating he got up to use the bathroom and took my plate to throw it away, he tried to take Joey's but he said he was planning of having more.

Once Chandler came back he sat back down next to me, and before I knew it my eyes were getting heavy. I tried my best to fight the sleep but soon failed, my head fell on Chandlers shoulder.

˖ ࣪✦ : ✧・゚˖ ࣪✦ : *✧・

I WOKE UP to a blanket around me and Chandler's shoulder gone. Joey wasn't sitting in the armchair either. I heard the sound of a door opening and Chandler walked out of the bathroom in a old shirt and some shorts.

"Good morning." He said once he noticed me stretching on the couch.

"Hey." I said as I got up and followed him to the kitchen, "sorry, I fell asleep on you. I woke up really early yesterday to Monica asking me to help her clean." I laughed.

"Oh, it's no problem. You could stay the night here anytime you want. On my shoulder or on the couch." He said as he leaned on the counter.

I smiled, "well, I should head back, I want to take a shower and get some new clothes." I awkwardly made my way to the door.

"Okay, see ya." Chandler waved.

˖ ࣪✦ : ✧・゚˖ ࣪✦ : *✧・

LATER THAT DAY, Ross was showing us all a sonogram of his baby.

"Well? Isn't that amazing?" Ross asked us after he played it.

The video played a heart beating, "What are we supposed to be seein' here?" Joey asked Ross.

"I don't know, but I think it's about to attack the enterprise." Chandler told Joey, I tried but couldn't hold in my laughter.

Chandler put his hand on my back as Phoebe started talking, "You know, if you tilt your head to the left, and relax your eyes, it kinda looks like an old potato."

"Then don't do that!" Ross snapped.

Me Chandler and Joey started tilting our heads to the left, "y'know, you're right Phoebe." Joey said.

Rachel started talking to someone on the phone by the window, "Hi, Mindy. Hi, it-it's Rachel. Yeah, I'm fine. I-I saw Barry today...Oh, yeah, yeah he-he told me. No, no, it's okay. I hope you two are very happy, I really do Oh, oh, and Mind, know, if-if everything works out, and you guys end up getting married and having kids- and everything- I just hope they have his old hairline and your old nose." She slammed the phone down and then noticed all of us staring, "Okay, I know it was a cheap shot, but I feel SO much better now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 139 25
F.R.I.E.N.D.S The next generation. Joey is finally married with a kid on the way. But what he doesn't know is a certain teenage girl who is 16 shows...
7.4K 200 20
vanessa vance is newer to new york. she didn't really know what there was for her here, until she runs into a cute, charming, sarcastic guy at a coff...
37.1K 1.2K 39
"Demetri shush! I'm concentrating." "On what? ...
11.1K 641 52
When all hope is lost, what can one do? What happens when someone you love changes and becomes the person you most fear? Do you hide? Do you speak up...