《☆¿quackbur Oneshots?☆》

By your_local_guitarist

These are the personal of the people, not the cc! People, I'm not shipping cc!'s. More

A/N (authors note)
ANOTHER AUTHORS NOTE
~first love/late spring - mitski~
~wolf in sheep's clothing - set it off~
~wil....~
~your sister was right - wilbur soot~
A/N very important, please read <33
~stream~
~stream pt.2~
im fucking crazy
?!?!?!?
Thanks to them.
A/N
my opinions.
more opinions
on a more serious note.
woah.

~sealed lips~

326 7 2
By your_local_guitarist

TW!!:               
-light smut           
-party.                    
-oogi boogi            
-making out n shit.   
-mention of alcohol.                     
-fluff     
-drunk q    
AU:
modern au               

Also, karlnapity never happend in my AU, it's only karlnap and quackbur, and karlnap+quackity are just close friends!

Quackity POV:

-me and wilbur were just chilling on the couch in our house, cuddling and watching a movie. Until suddenly, my phone buzzed. I got a message from my brother, George. "Hm? What was that?" Wilbur asked looking at me. "Oh I just got a text don't worry about it" I said as I sink my head back into wil's chest and he gives me a kiss on the head.

Wilbur POV:

-as the movie me and quackity were watching was coming to an end, q had already fallen deep asleep on my chest. I turned off the TV, scooped up quackity and carried him to our room, bridal style.

When I got to our room I placed him Down on the bed and layed down next to him. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him as  close to me as I could.

When I woke up, quackity was still asleep, his leg wrapped around my leg, and arms loosely around my neck. 'He's so cute...' I thought to myself as he yawned innocently. I kissed q on the forehead and tried to get up, but q's grip on me got tighter. "Ducky let me go I need to made breakfasttt" I said to q. "Njowwww stayyy...." q whined half asleep. "Butttt-" I said, giggling in my sentence. "Mmnnngh.. fine..  you better make pancakes tho because this wouldn't be worth it if you made something else.." quackity whined again as he let me go and huddled up in the blanket. "Okay darling.. I'll make pancakes.." I say as I come out from the bed and smile at the sleeping boy. I went downstairs to the kitchen and as promised,I made q's favourite pancakes.

I go back up stairs after I put the pancakes on the table. When I got to the bedroom, quackity was still sleeping peacefully in our bed. "Quackity my love, your pancakes are ready~~" I say quietly leaning to his ear to wake him up.

(Help me I am writing this in the backstage of a theatre and my performance is soon)  anyways-

He rolls over to my side, opens his eyes and yawns. "Mmnnh... good morning.." quackity groans in his sentence as he gets up half asleep. "Good morning love!" I giggle at his tired face. "Cmon darling you gotta get up, your pancakes are going to be cold~" Wilbur says to quackity who wrapped his arms around wil's neck and hugged him. Ofcourse, wil hugged back. They got up from the bed and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

When they finished breakfast, quackity went to check his phone to see what George texted him about last night. "Whats it?" Wilbur asked q. "Oh George texted me last night asking if I want to come to dream's party with you today night. You in?" Quackity looks up at Wilbur, eyes away from his phone and locking with wil's eyes. "Yeah sure!" He answers with a smile. "Great!" I say smiling at him.
.
.
.
.
.
Time skip because I have no fucking idea what to put before the party😭
.
.
.
.
.

Ducky boy pov:

Before the party, me and wil went to get changed. I wore my wide-leg black pants and a dark blue hoodie with a white button-up shirt. I took out the collar from under to hoodie and let the bottom of the shirt out from the bottom of the hoodie.

(like that butten up shirt with a collar that you wear to a business meeting or sum shit- idfk I'm sorry)

Willy boy pov:

I went to go change before the party. I put on black wide leg jeans, my iconic yellow turtle neck sweater and my red beanie. I put on my glasses, and put on the necklace I got from quackity along with my golden earing. I picked out my shoes, my favourite shoes, my Dr. martens (I CAN SO IMAGINE WIL WEARING THIS SHIT), i grab my gay bag (the rainbow bag from flying tiger iykyk), put some random shit in there and I headed to quackity in the living room.
(Im sorry the rainbow bag just fits every outfit)

Ducky boy pov:

When wil came into the living room, ready to go, I just couldn't help but stare at him. Gosh... he was so beautiful. I could stare at him all day. His fluffy brown hair, his muddy brown eyes.. his stye.. his personality.. I could go on ranting about this man hours on end-
"Hellooo quackityy are you ready to goo???" Wilbur said waving at my face. I seemed to have zoned out looking at my lover. "Oh! Yeah sorry bout that, let's go!" I say as I snap back into reality. I take wil by the hand and we start walking down the road to dream's house. On the way, we talked about random shit.
.
.
.
.
.
Time skip because I said so😘
.
.
.
.
.
When we got to dream's house, I rang the doorbell and George answered as we heard loud music comming from the inside of the house. In typical George party fashion, he was wearing a black crop top with a fishnet top under that, his typical glasses and red shorts with more fishnet under that. And to top it off, he was wearing dr. Martens. I won't lie he actually slayed that fit so pop of dear brother!
"Hey guys! Glad yall could make it, come in!" George said emptying the door so me and wil could come in. "Drinks and snacks are at the table, 3 guest rooms upstairs, and bathroom is first door at the hallway leading from the living room to the stairs! Feel free to do anything" he winks as he says his last phrase. "Damn bro you got this place memorised" I say laughing in my sentence a bit. "Yeah no shit I spend half my time here." George says as dream comes up behind him and hugs him from behind and wraps his arms around George's lower waist. "Yeah no I think we will just go" wil
says as we start walking towards the living room.
.
.
.
Kinda short timeskip?
.
.
.

Willy boy pov:

Me and quackity have been here for about 2 hours now, but quacks is already a little drunk. "Hi wilbur~~" quackity said, aproaching me. "Uhh hey love- what's going on?" I ask him in confusion. In response, quackity only took my collar and pulled me down. "Quac-" I try I to say but he cuts me off with a passionate kiss. I kiss him back and before I knew it, I flipped us around and pinned quackity to the wall. I look deeply into his eyes and kiss him passionately again. As we pulled away, I look at him again as I see him staring at my lips, panting. I hold his arms up to the wall with one hand and grab him by the waist with the other and pulled him as close as I could. We pull away for a little and i kiss him again. The kiss was at first very passionate but  then got hard and heated. We pull away for a few seconds, grasping for air, aaaaand you guessed it ladies, gents and whatever your gender is, who am i to know, we are back to making out once more! Quackity let out a soft moan in the kiss as I bite his lip, asking for permission to slip in my tounge. He grants me the permission and I take the opportunity to slip in my tounge. As we pull away, grasping for air as I take his hand and we start heading out. As we were going to the hallway, Karl stopped us. "Hey guys! Where you going??" Karl asked as he raised an eyebrow. "Me and q will go home, he's already drunk" I laughed a little In my sentence. "Oh god good luck with that" Karl scoffed as he said. "Yeah thanks, bye!!" I say as I turned around to go to the hallway, while Karl was waving good-bye to me and quackity. As we turn around the corner, we see George and dream making out, wow, what a surprise! I never expected that! I think to myself sarcasticly as I roll my eyes.
.
.
.
.
Time skip to the morning because yes
.
.
.
.
When I woke up, my head hurt as fuck. I look to my side and turn around, only to see wilbur, hugging me from behind and sleeping peacefully. I smile and hug him back and think to myself: 'how can someone be so cute and peaceful when they are asleep..' and smile again as I close my eyes to fall asleep again.

AAA IM SORRY THIS TOOK A LONG TIME I HAVE FINALS AND I HAD TO STUDY AND I DIDNT HAVE THE MOTIVATION BUT AGAIN IM SO SORRY😭😭

[1517 words <3]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 27 14
cringe dont read.
2.1K 32 14
(I am not shipping the actual people, I am shipping their online personas) TRIGGER WARNINGS: Guns, Fire, Cussing, Passing out THIS IS ALL FLUFF, NO...
34K 183 35
This isn't Original at All. Book Cover ain't Mine at All.