Strawberry cake || •Seth Bord...

By ToTiredForShit

Started: 11-03-2022 • 12.04 A.M/ 00.04 Ended: 02-28-20024 • 10.66 P.M/22.56 (I request you read my last A/n b... More

Part 1 > Hi, how can i help you?
Part 2> hi, again.
Part 3 > was that the pretty boy?
Part 4> Lily what are you watching?
Part 5> Wait you know?
Part 6> You look beautiful.
Part 7> looking good
A/n
Part 8 > Wow, that sounds fun
Part 10> Oh, it's Khaleesi Dobosh.
part 11
A/n

Part 9>

286 3 5
By ToTiredForShit

Y/n was bouncing up and down on her feet too try and stay warm as Sam and Colby did their intro.

"What's up guys, it's Sam and Colby!" Colby said as they stood in front of the sign. "Obviously tonight we are at one of the most spooky haunted houses in the United States, the Villisca axe Murder house." He gestured to the sign.

"Today we've got," he started and the other three walked into the frame as they had planned. "Nate, Y/n and Seth and as you guys know, Seth, aren't you related to an axe murderer?" Sam looked at him.

"Yes, I am." He said as if it was nothing and Y/n pursed her lips slightly. "If you believe it was Lizzy." Colby looked at the camera. "Fifth cousin Lizzy, axe murder, coming to another axe murderer house." He said.

"And now, guys this is Y/n! This is her first time ghost hunting so don't laugh at her to much in the comments." Sam said out of nowhere and she let out a small huff of nervous laughter.

"You have been very quite, are you alright?" Seth asked and she nodded.

"I'm just really nervous I've never done this before and didn't expect to be doing this when I woke up this morning and I'm also just getting like- a weird vibe, I don't know does that make sense?" She fumbled with her fingers as she spoke.

"Yeah, no makes total sense, all of it. Being nervous is totally cool, I'd be worried if you weren't." Colby reassured her and she smiled at him.

"Do you believe in the paranormal? Like on a scale from one to ten?" Colby questioned and she thought for a moment. "If I'm honest, I think like a 3 maybe a 4..." she trailed off. "I have no reason to believe in the paranormal." She shrugged a bit.

"Am I like- a joke to you?" Seth looked at her with raised eyebrows. "What? Oh! No, I know this is your thing and stuff, but I never had this experience, and I sometimes watch you guys' videos with my friends little sister, but that's really it." She explained. "But I'd like to be proven of the existence." She suggested.

"Good, so right now, we start a night alone, here in this house, we are about to tell you guys one of the most insane murder mystery story that I have ever heard off." Sam told the camera. "Probably the coolest in the United States."

"Wouldn't be so sure about that one though." Y/n pointed out. "Hey, I know you where like a detective and stuff, but don't ruin my vibe here." Sam said making her laugh and nod.

"Seriously though guys, viewer discretion is advised, like it's going to get graphic at some points and even like s- I don't know how to say this," Colby looked at Sam for help. "Like sexual."

"It's actually like weird." Colby nodded. "Yeah so don't watch it with your parents." Nate tried to lighten the mood and they chuckled some awkward 'yeah's.'

"Alright, so let's get inside I'll tell you why this is probably gonna stay unsolved." Sam said and they cut the camera and headed inside.

Or well, they all waited at the door as Colby walked up to them with the camera for some effect.

"Welcome guys, behind these doors, was an axe murder." Sam said with wide eyes. "Eight people died, sadly six of them, where children." He continued.

They walked in and Colby pointed, "oh yeah we put the balls in here before we left." He realised and Y/n walked in after Seth. "The balls are... hanging where they should." Nate said and Y/n snorted lightly.

"Phoe would love that joke." She heard Seth murmur to her and she grins. "That's her humor, sometimes I wonder if I should fire her." She jokes. "Ari wouldn't let you." He whispered making her smile.

"Alright, we are officially alone in here." Sam said after her closed the door. "It should be said that like, the minute you walked trough that door, the energy just, whew." Nate made a movement with his hands and Y/n understood what he had meant.

"The killer would have come in her and gone immediately up these steps, this is a small house, you know there's eight people in here, how would a killer, with an axe, get in trough a window and walk all the way up these stairs without anyone hearing." Sam gestured.

"But wasn't he in the attic?" Y/n asked confused. "Yeah, that's what I think, but it's not confirmed." Colby nodded. "It stood confirmed in the news article I read on the way, but never only trust one site ya know." She smiled slightly. "Though my teacher said the same thing."

"But they found two cigarette buds in the attic aswell, during the investigation." Colby pointed out. He filmed Nate and then Seth and Y/n to see their reactions and then cut the camera.

"Some information on the murder now?" Sam asked and Colby nodded and they started recording again and Sam gave the most important information to begin with.

"This is like, a really touchy subject because we're dealing with like, children here. Like all of these kids where like, twelve or under." Colby said and spoke Y/n's exact thoughts.

"When you bring children into it, it just gets even more.. gruesome." Seth said. "And it just also shows you how fucked up this killer actually was." Colby agrees. "Yeah, whoever it was."

"If he wasn't hiding in the attic, and there's eight people in the house, how would he come up these stairs right here without making any sort of noice." Colby said as Sam filmed him when they where headed upstairs.

"It's loud stairs, maybe you can't tell the difference between up and down and everyone supposed it was someone getting some water or whatever." Y/n suggested as she headed up after him.

Time skip:

Hello, this time skip was brought by me because- writing the entire video is so difficult and time consuming, I suggest watching the video and filling in the gaps, I am now skipping to the Estes method.

"So, since your new, would you like to do the Estes method?" Colby asked Y/n after explaining what it was. "Hm?" Her head snapped towards him. "If you want to do the Estes method?" He repeated.

They where in the attic after they had a lot of activity and they believed that it was leading them up there.

"Estes method? What is that?" She asked confused. The four guys shared glances. "I just explained... but never mind," he started to explain what it was again and she nodded.

"Yeah, sure, sounds fun." She says sarcastically and they cheer. They sit down and give Y/n headphones and take the spirit box out.

"The spirit box isn't turning on." Seth announces after trying multiple times. Y/n takes her headphones off as they are all confused. "Is that bat- I mean is that battery?" Nate asks.

Seth doesn't answer and just flips is. "What?" Sam says confused. "You guys just- did you- didn't you guys just replace that?" Nate stutters a bit as he couldn't figure his words.

"Yeah, no, it was- I literally tested it before we came here." Sam says confused and Y/n purses her lips. "That's... weird?" She tildted her head to the side slightly.

"Wait, can you take out one of the batteries and put it back in? Maybe it just got like fucked because of the cold or something." Sam suggests and Seth does as he says and tries again.

"Nothing." He said. "Dude," Colby looks as Seth tries again. "That's like what? The fourth or fifth thing, that died today?" He looks around and they all slowly nod. "Are we taking a little trip away?" He looks at Sam.

While Nate was messing with the box, Colby was telling the viewers to subscribe, making Y/n smile slightly.

They all headed downstairs and greeted Church, the cat. "Look who showed up again." Colby said as he came over. Seth was petting him and Sam had a bright smile on his face "are there ghosts here?" He asked and Chruch meowed.

"That's yes." Y/n laughed and they all agreed with grins.

They messed with the cat a bit more as Nate took it in his arms. "Church, Church, are we gonna talk to an entity tonight?" Nate asked and after seconds of silence, it meowed.

"Wait, wait, it looked up there! Did you not see that? Where you filming that?" Colby pointed and looked at Sam who had the camera in his hands. "Okay, but that's probably just a freaking coincidence though, come on man, come on!" Sam reasoned as Colby was still saying what the cat did.

"Let's go get some freaking battery's." Sam just suggested and Nate talked to the cat again. "Church are you trying to tell us something?" He asked and it squirmed and he laughed and put it down and it ran over to Y/n who smiled and squared down to let it.

"Of course, running to Y/n, safest option." Nate laughed. "He's now traumatised for life by you trying using him as ghost equipment." She joked.

"N/n, could you get the batteries out of the car?" Seth asked and she nodded. "Yeah sure." She smiled and headed outside.

"She's so silent." He commented when she was gone. "She is, maybe nervous? Is she always like this?" Colby asked and Sam pointed the camera at Seth who's hook his head.

"I have never seen her like this, it surprised me that she said yes to the Estes method with the way she is acting." He told them. "It'll be alright, if it gets to much I'll switch with her." Colby reassured and they all agreed.

They where finally back in the attic again and Y/n sat next to Seth as Nate showed how the rempod worked again.

"Time to do the Estus method." Colby announced. "Alright, just to check, Y/n can you hear?" He asked and she didn't answer.

He snapped his fingers in front of her but she didn't react. "Helloooo!!" Nate said and she didn't answer once again, not hearing them.

They where silent for a moment when they heard noice downstairs as if someone was coming inside the house. "Wait... what is that?" Sam questioned. "Is somebody here?" Seth asked.

Sam just turned the camera back and they ignored the sound. "If you're here, will you make yourself known?" Nate asked.

"We have the geo phone-" he started. "Mystery." Y/n interrupted. Seth's eyes widened as he looked at the camera. "Yes!" Sam said.

"If anyone...is here." Y/n said.

"Oh, it sound like it's talking, like two people talking to each other." Said Sam.

"Special... family."

"That sounded like a conversation." Seth agrees. "But between who?" Colby questioned.

"Me."

They all gasped and looked at each other.

"Record that." Y/n said loud and clear before they could speak again and they where even more surprised. "I- what we're not even asking questions." Sam said.

"Are we talking to anybody specific?" He asked.

"Watching."

"Are you watching us?" Seth asked while just looking at the ground.

"One flight."

"One flight of stairs," Sam tried.

"Now."

"Go downstairs?" Nate suggested.

"Fired... big load."

They just let out nervous huffs of laughter while Colby put a hand up slightly in confusion. "Oh, wait." Sam realised. "Oh my god." Nate realised it to. "It's not fucking cool." Seth said with a serious voice.

"End this."

"I don't know what you're talking about-"

"Is he with you?"

"Is who with me-"

"Me."

There was suddenly loud sounds downstairs and they all cursed and turned to the doorway of the attic.

Y/n feeling Colby and Seth move next to her took of the headphones. "What?" She asked worried.

"What's happening?" She felt a pit growing in her stomach. "That was like- a door slammed." Nate explained. "You said, who was- who was with me and you said me and then slam! Immediately, that's on camera." Sam made it more clear.

Sam shushed them all and they where silent as they waited. "Dude, do you smell that?" Seth whispered. "That metallic smell?" Nate, Colby and Y/n all knew what he meant.

"Should we go out there?" Sam asked and they agreed. Sam and Nate went down while the others stayed up.

"Hey, are you alright?" Seth asked Y/n and she nodded. "I'm fine, no worries, just creeped out, I was not expecting this." She admits. They then talked about how fucked up it was when it said 'big load' when suddenly the rempod went of and Colby quickly called down to the others.

Seth shut the flashlight off and tried to communicate further but it didn't work.

"Oh yeah, not scary at all." Y/n sarcastically said. "You should do it with Phoe next time, just scare the shit out of her that would be really funny." She said and Seth laughed slightly.

They tried communicating further but nothing worked. Then Colby asked, "do you want us to leave?" They suddenly heard the music box downstairs and they exchanged glances.

"Dude." Colby said as they sat in the dark room. "They aren't near the stairs." Y/n said with a shaky voice. "Yes, their downstairs that's not them."

"That wasn't them? Guys something's coming downstairs!" Colby called down to the two. "Guys!" Seth called. Colby called them again.

They came running up, Y/n was gripping her chair tightly, not even realising she was holding her breath.

"Did you ever go on the stairs besides just now?" Colby asked the moment they came in. "No, not at all, we where outside, we where playing with the-" and Colby cut him off.

"We were in the complete dark." He said. "You where doing this shit by yourself?" Nate asked, seeming quite upset with them.

"Nononononono, we didn't do that." Colby quickly said. "We where just talking." Seth said and they all calmed for a moment and sat down.

"We where just telling Y/n about big load and how as fucked up as it sound, it might be taking abou- that, and the rem-pod went off. I immediately shut my flashlight off, because I wanted to just sit here and see if it would communicate even further." Seth explained them.

"It didn't communicate, it didn't communicate, it didn't communicate and then all of the sudden, Colby was like, do you want us to leave, and the music box went off." Seth explained what had happened.

"Dude, what scares me too, is when we were downstairs, we where testing that door and it did not sound anything like it." Sam told the three and Colby pointed at him like he wanted to say something but Nate already talked.

"You have to throw it." He announced. "While you guys were doing that and I know that you weren't at the stairs, the music box you put by the stairs, started going off." Seth told them.

Colby then explained how they thought it was coming downstairs when they where slamming the door and the other music box went of when they had called out.

It was silent for a moment as they where all processing what had just happened. "Can we try one thing really quick?" Colby whispered. "What?" Sam asked, also in a whisper.

"If there's something here just... watching us. Can you just please give us one sign if you want us to leave? That's all we want to know." He said. "I know we're recording I know you probably don't like that. But if you can make that music box go off again..." he said.

There was one small second of the music box going off and they all gasped and widen their eyes. "What the hell." Y/n whispered in horror.

"It did, it did, it did, you could hear that." Sam said pointing the camera at the four in fortn of him.

"Yeah, the outside." Nate said. "So what do we do?" Colby questioned. "You said leave, and this thing you said going down the stairs. So the logical next step is to go to the- the room." He pointed down.

"What if it's tracing the steps." Seth suggested. "That's what I'm saying." Nate said in a whisper.

They shut the camera off and went down where the music box went of and the ball was being weird, but then Y/n put the headphones on again.

"Ready?" Sam asked. "Yes." She said and put them over her head with the blindfold and laid her head in her hands.

She only heard the static notices when suddenly she heard it loud and clear.

"I think it was right here!" She repeated sitting upright.

"Cold." She repeated the child like voice she heard. "Please." The same voice said.

"Can you please explain? What was right here?"  Sam asked.

"You walk away."

Suddenly the rempod went off again. "Who are you? Who is talking to us right now?" Sam asked. "Can you give us a name, anything, a sign?"

"Are you the reverend George Kelly?" Nate asked. "You said you think he was here, who was he?" Seth asked.

"That would be able to get away with it." Y/n said in shock as she didn't expect such clear sentences. "Dude, it's just spitting full sentences." Colby said.

"Lies." She suddenly heard, this was a whole different voice. "Screaming."

"Trust me." She heard, her hand slowly going to the chair.

"Remember." It was silent for a few moments before she had heard it.

"That's the reason why." She gripped the chair tightly. "I needed." She said not long after.

It was a long while before she finally said "train." Making her blood run cold remembering the reference to one of the suspects who took the train.

"Implications of... something, I can't hear sorry." She apologised.

"Who are we speaking with?" The guys watching the girl questioned.

"You know." She said in the same type of voice it had done, slurring quietly.

"You know." She repeated again, now more clear.

"Impossible." She said after the question of Paul Miller being the killer came.

"Kill me." She sounded terrified as she said it. "He was going!" She said loudly as the voice did to, having quite startled her.

"This one." She said. "I think it was like a question." She said quickly after.

"We can." She said a few seconds later.

"Run." She said. "I had to run." A second later.

"No choice... it was worth it." She clenched her yaw, because if this was the murderer, he was really pissing her off.

"All of it." It had been silent for almost half a minute.

"You know." She said again, wondering what they where asking for her to say it, not knowing they questioned the spirits identity.

She felt a pull on her hair and yelped and took the headphones off.

"Wow, Seth, that could've been more gentle, thank you." She said as she saw him sitting next to her. "What?" He asked.

"Are you done? Do you not want to continue?" Colby asked. "What? I can if you want." She tilted her head to the side. "Then why did you stop?" Seth asked.

"You pulled my hair." She stated, no doubt in her voice. Their eyes widened and they all exchanged glances.

"No one touched your hair." Colby said. "Are you sure it was a pull? Not like a small movement?" Nate asked for confirmation.

"What? No someone pulled my hair, like this." She reached for Seth's hair and gave a gentle tuck. "It wasn't like, painful, as like, maybe a bit playful? You do that all the time I supposed it was you!" She pointed at Seth as she started to freak out.

"Holy shit!" Sam said rushing his hands trough his hair. "Did anything I say make sense?" She asked. "Yes." Seth said. "You kept saying, you know him, and you kept saying stuff about railroads and trains. The reverend left town on a train and Paul Miller, could be still both of them." Sam summarised.

"It would make sense that you could have one conclusion drawn from logic and one conclusion drawn from this sort of illogical supernatural behaviour, so like the logical conclusion is that is Paul Miller, but it seems like the illogical, like the supernatural conclusion is it's the reverend Kelly." Nate explained.

"You're right." Colby agreed. Nate started again but Sam cut him off with a "holy fuck."

"What?" Y/n stood up, feeling uncomfortable in the chair she was sitting in after what happened with her hair. "I just go like a hot  flash on my back. It was like, hearing up like as a phfff." He said and they all looked at him.

"We should probably check you back." Seth suggested. They put the camera off and on again when Sam lifted his shirt.

They didn't find anything and just sat back down again and started a spirit box session.

"Have we said your name tonight?" Nate asked. It said something, though they didn't really know what.

They all looked at each other, either confused or shocked. "What was that?" Colby asked. "I couldn't make out what it said." Sam told him. "And I personally had to go." It said loud and clearly.

"That's exactly how I heard, full sentences and the same voice." Y/n told them. "Same voice aswell?" Nate's eyebrows went up and she nodded.

"Have we said the murderers name tonight?" Sam asked. After a few moments it said "can you decide yet?" Sam pointed at the cat ball going off.

"Can't decide yet, or something like that." Colby said. "Or was it can you decide yet? Like it's playing with us." He realised.

"Train tracks have enabled them." The voice said. "Something enabled them." Colby said. "I think it said train tracks." Y/n tried. "Oh yeah, I think you're right!" Sam agreed.

"What happens if we set the spirit box in that closet?" Nate asked after a while of nothing. Of course they tried It and now Sam would sit and do the Estes method.

Colby explained what they where doing to the camera and the moment Sam put the headphones on he spiked.

"Put out the Lamp."

Nate immediately stood up to grab the lamp."Put out the lamp? Or I put out the lamp." Coby tried.

"Didn't the murderer like- put a lamp by the bed of the oldest girl?" Y/n asked a bit hesitant and Colby's head snapped towards her. "Yes, that's right he did." Colby said. "Dude, that's so fucked up." Seth said.

"Does it want us to turn the light of?" She asked and Nate did it without answer. "He's here." Sam said the moment it turned of.

"He's here." Colby repeated. "Who is here?" Seth and Colby said in sink. "You're messing with us aren't you?" Seth asked after the lamp went on again.

"Thanks for being here."

"You're welcome?" Y/n said in a questioning tone, slight humor in her voice. "N/n no." Seth said trying to hold back a small laugh. "It's fucking with us." He said.

"All over."

"Blood? What was all over?" Nate asked. "Cat ball just went out behind Sam." Colby pointed out when the toy lid up. "

"You'll see why I'm so excited."

They all gasped. "That was a full sentence." Sam said.

"Are you a German immigrant?" Seth asked. "I'm so cold dude." Sam said. "There was something right behind him." Colby said.

"Are you standing behind Sam?" Y/n asked, maybe a bit to polite.

"Behind."

"Did you enjoy killing this family?" Nate asked.  No answer.

"Did you commit these murders because you're a pervert?" Seth asked and after a while there was answer.

"Didn't you guys talk about this at the beginning?"

"What?" They where all surprised by the incredibly long sentence.

"Did you masturbate to the murders that you committed?" Seth asked and Y/n clenched her yaw, remembering having to ask an alive person this same question in her short career as a detective.

"Oh, I'm the reverend!" Sam said and they all flinched back and let out yells of surprise at the strait forward answer. "It's clear as day." Sam announced having take on the blindfold and headphones.

"Did that make sense with all the other stuff or no?" Sam asked. "Absolutely!" Nate said and the others told him the same.

"Oh- right there, it said, see what you can do with that." Sam picked up from the headphones and Y/n and Seth looked at each other with wide eyes.

After that, they told the camera in short that they've been doing the Estes method for about an hour when suddenly the flashlight and a car all went on.

For the final try, Nate went to do the Estes method. It was about the same as earlier when suddenly the lights turned off and they freaked out.

The light they where using just died and they where all standing there with hearts beating a hundred miles an hour.

They decided to keep going and got some clear answers about Paul and some Spirit being with him that gruesome night.

They ended the video with a conclusion, explaining their theory to the camera, mostly thinking it was Paul Miller, though the spirit had definitely been messing with them.

They turned of the camera and Y/n let out a breath she didn't know she was holding. "Now, can we get out of here?" She asked and they all chuckled and nodded.

"So, tell us, what do you think now of the paranormal?" Sam questioned with a grin. "Ten out of ten, honestly, that was- that- I have never experienced such things before." She said as they got into the car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 1.6K 39
'No, he didn't'. I was so shocked by the turn of events. Everything was going fine and then suddenly boom, everything turned upside down. I just coul...
11.5K 216 75
💙Hey friends I just wanted to say I stared this 2 years ago my writing got better please give it a chance and read it all its a really good story i...
276 17 10
"You're different," He said. "Unlike anybody I've ever met." "You say that like it's a bad thing." I replied to the older man. "It's not. I just do...
5.6K 108 14
"Two weeks are you fucking stupid Colby!?" What will happen when two best friends are trapped in the most haunted place for two full weeks? scared o...