๐•ฏ๐–—๐–†๐–Œ๐–”๐–“ ๐–œ๐–†๐–—๐–—๐–Ž๐–”๐–—...

De ImYourFather_

Alyssia Velaryon (Alys-sia) Only and eldest daughter of Laenor Velaryon and Rhaenyra Targaryen... || R... Mais

๐•ฑ๐–†๐–ˆ๐–Š ๐–ˆ๐–‘๐–†๐–Ž๐–’๐–˜
๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–—๐–Ž๐–•๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 1
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 2
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 3
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 4
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 5
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 6
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 8

๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 7

1.8K 51 0
De ImYourFather_

Sorry for taking so long to update I'm not even gonna lie I've been just reading other peoples books and forgot about my own😭 but yeah enjoy.
————————————————————

After talking to my brothers and father my mother asked to talk to me for a bit it my room.

"Well what do you want to talk about.." I say quietly as I stand by the window then turn to her, "he made me.." I stare at her in disbelief.

"He made me send you away..because he said you were being to reckless and needed to be put in your place.." she says with regret. "You.." I breath out heavily "the mother I knew, the mother I was bought up with..would never. NEVER listen to any man" I say heatedly "let alone let a man tell her what to do.." I say and I see tears gather in her eyes.

"I know and I know I made a mistake. He kept telling me things and was manipulating me and I didn't know what I was thinking..please.." Rhaenyra says pleadingly with tears in her eyes.

"I admit I was weak and was being selfish but when you left everything went down..we fought constantly and he just kept on blaming things on you.." she says tears rolling down her eyes "I was blind to my own faults and the neglecting I put you through and how I constantly picked the boys over you but I want to make it better.."

"you chose a man over your own child..your eldest daughter. For a man" I say tears gathering in my eyes but I hold them back. "It's gonna take you more than a couple of sentences for me to forgive you but if you try I will try as well" I say calming down and I look into her eyes.

Rhaenyra's POV:
As I look at my eldest daughter and at how mature she is I feel like I'm going to break down.

"Yes I know and I'm willing to try and mend our bond" I say truthfully

She has grown so much and I have lost 4 years of her growth over a man. She is right I will never choose a man over my children again.

Alyssia POV:

As she leaves I breath in and walk to my bed to sit down..I feel Sy nudge my leg with his head and I pat him softly..

Suddenly a knock is at the door. "Come In" I say tiredly.

The door opens and My brothers walk in. "Sister we just saw mother walk out what happened" Jace says and Luke runs upto my bed and lays down.
"Apparently Sir Harwin was complaining about me on how reckless and out of control I am to mother and made her send me away.." the boys look at me with wide eyes then scoff "it's a good thing he's dead then huh" Luke says

"Luke.." I say to him with a small chuckle "you can't be saying those things out loud" he pouts a little and Jace laughs.
"Are you both sleeping on my bed tonight?" I ask them raising an eyebrow as they look at me with pleading eyes, I roll my eyes slightly with a smile
"I guess you both can then.." I say laughing at them then I kiss there heads and smile.

"Alright let's go see how the girls are doing and then you's go tell mother that you will be with me tonight..okay" they nod and smile brightly at me then we all walk to Rhaena and Baela's sleeping courters and knock on there door.
Princess Rhaenys opens the door and sadly smiles at us and let's us in.
I hug and kiss her cheek then go to my cousins and the boys follow and we stay with them untill it's dark..

Time skip *•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

3rd POV:

As the 3 sibling slept they were unaware of there uncle Aemond 'stealing' There cousins mothers dragon Vhagar while there cousins gave up on trying to find Alyssia's room for help and confronted Aemond themselves.

They were also unaware of there mother and uncle Daemon cutting of any relationship that they had.

They were unaware of their cousins fighting there uncle and cutting there uncles eye with a sharp rock and getting beaten up in the process.

..But they were about to find out..

Alyssia POV:

We were abruptly awakened by mother telling us to hurry to the main hall to check on our cousins who we were told have been in an incident.

"Quickly get dressed something bad has happened to your cousins" she exclaims fast and nervously, I furrowed  my eyebrows and quickly got dressed decently so do my brothers we all rush out and head to the main hall where lots of yelling and screaming is happening. I quickly pull my knife out and hide it in my sleeve and keep my brothers behind me.

As we enter everyone turns to us and the boys rush to our cousins and ask them if they are alright and I see Aemond with his back turned while the Maester infront of him looking and checking his face and I look around and see the queen glaring at mother as if it was her fault.

"I'm sorry my king and queen but his eye is lost and can't be fixed, he will also have scaring." The Maester says grimly, the queen looks at Aemond and then looks at the king and clenches her jaw.

"Aemond..I want the truth..now" grand sire says walking towards him, "what is there to be said your son has been maimed..her son is responsible." Alicent says. My eyes widen at the lie and I go to speak up but mother cuts me off, "my sons were not apart of this and I'm sure it was a regrettable accident" she says calmly.

I clench my jaw and glare at the queen while my brother hold on to my shirt behind me and my cousins are also there but are by mother.

"Accident..the prince lucerys bought a blade to the ambush meant to kill my son" Alicent says, Luke looks at me with furrowed eyebrows knowing he was with me the whole night. I glare at alicent "he did not" I spit while glaring "my brothers were with me the whole night" I say coldly and The hand narrows his eyes at me "it's best if you keep the talking to the adults Princess this is not of your concern." He says looking at me with masked disgust

I go to talk back but I feel a hand on my shoulder and turn to see Daemon side eyeing me to leave it and I clench my jaw and push his hand off my shoulder.

"It was my daughters who were attacked and forced to defend themselves" Daemon speaks up suddenly "it was not prince Lucerys" he says snidely to the hand while walking to his daughters.

"And they have said that vile insults were put against not them but prince Lucerys and jacaerys" Daemon explains and I look down a little knowing what was said.

"What insults?" The king says looking at him, "The legitimacy of Princess Rhaenyra's children's birth were put loudly to question" Daemon says calmy and I clench my jaw and glare at Aemond he turns around and shakes his head a little and my glare turns to a confused look then I turn away from him "what." The king says.

"He called them Bastards" Baela says clutching her fathers hand "My sons are next to inherit the iron throne your grace this is the highest of treasons" my mother speaks up. "Prince Aemond should be sharply questioned on where he might have heard such slanders" she continues, "over an insult..my son has lost an eye" alicent says motioning to Aemond.

"You tell me boy..where did your hear this lie" the king questions Aemond

"Where's sir Laenor..I wonder where the boys father is..perhaps he has something to say in the matter" Alicent says trying to direct the attempting elsewhere. "Yes where is sir Laenor" I look at the king "he's still Mourning your grace" I say calmy he nods then turns back to Aemond and I see Alicent muttering something and sir criston chuckling and I glare slightly then turn away.

"Where did you hear it?" The kings asks and Aemond turns and looks at his mother then turns to the king "it was Aegon" and Aegon looks at him in disbelief "me?.." he says and the king turns to him "and you boy where did you hear this" the king question walking up to Aegon and it's quiet before the king yells "Aegon!" My brother jump a little bit otherwise stay quiet. "Tell me the truth of it" he says to Aegon loudly, "we know father..everyone knows father, just look at them" Aegon says staring us up and down and I glare fiercely at him and he looks back away.

Quiet..

"This fighting must come to an end!..we are family!" The king yells staring at all of us. "Now make your apologies and make peace with one another." He says "your father,your grandsire..your king demands it!" He yells "and let it be known..anyone who's tongue dares to question the birth of Princess Rhaenyra sons should have it removed" he says with finality. "Thank you father" Rhaenyra says.

When did this become about me and my brothers when it was our cousins who cut his eye..I think in my head confused and frustrated.

I watch Alicent on guard as my mother rushes to me and my brothers and cousins.

I see her rush to grandsire and take his knife off him and rush upto my mother and she is turned "alicent!" I hear the king say but it is blocked out by me as I sidestep Daemon from trying to protect me and get on the side of my mother.
Yelling and people pushing people away is heard but I block it out as my gaze is fixed on Alicent.. I grab her arm stopping her from going towards my mother and brothers and my knife slides out my other hand and I hold it to her neck. My face blank and devoid all emotion except hate,

The queen pushes her hand down more but I squeeze her wrist hard and I hear my mother trying to calm me down, "your just like your brothers" Alicent hisses to me.

"You've gone to far" mother says trying to stop me but I nudge her back and spin and kick Alicent to her knees from behind as she grunts and drops the knife she was holding I get infront and twirl my knife around and hold it to her throat..

"Alyssia" my mother calls and trying to get me to calm down..she sees it's not working and motion for Luke to get father.

I look Alicent in the eyes with a glare green fire reflecting in my purple eyes as I stare into her eyes my knife nearly drawing blood. "Lo ao mirre sylugon naejot ilagon nykeā ondos va issa muñnykeā nykeā brothers. Nyke jāhor zālagon ao se aōha dārion naejot se ground rūsīr perzys se ānogar pār feed aōha lentor naejot issa zokla!"  ("If you ever try to lay a hand on my mother or brothers..I will burn you and your kingdom to the ground with fire and blood then feed your family to my wolf!")
I say to her loud and clear knowing she won't understand but my mother,Daemon and his daughters and grandsire and fathers parents would.

She gulps as she sees the look in my eyes not knowing what I said but knows it was a threat, I take the knife off her throat and pick grandsires up and twirl them around while walking back to mother as she looks scared but not of me for me. But she also looks proud and so does Daemon.

I stand infront of them and look back up at Grandsire as Alicent gets helped up and taken to a seat and I see Aemond looking at me in awe and then then I notice father there standing on the other side of me looking worn out but proud of me.

Time skip*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

I am now walking towards the clear space with all my belongings and see my brothers and mother and father and Daemon standing there waiting.

My mother decided to leave and go to dragonstone and asked if I wanted to go but I told her I have things to take care of back in the north and she agreed to let me go for 3 more years but I come back on the 4th to stay with them and I agreed knowing she wants to mend our bond.

"Im gonna miss you again" Luke and Jace say while hugging me crying and I smile at them and crouch down. "I'll be back before you's know it and you both will be big and strong warriors" I say kissing there heads and pulling them into another hug "make sure to write to me okay.." I whisper as a tear drops but I quickly wipe it away.."when I come back I'll bring you both something how does that sound?" I smile as they beam at me and nod excitedly.

I stand up and pat there heads then go to my father and hug him tightly and he starts crying "I'll miss you my warrior." He says tearfully and hugs tighter and I nod and smile "as will I..don't be a stranger kepa and make sure to write to me okay.." he nods then kisses my head and then I go to mother and she smiles softly at me.

"Thank you..for everything you did, for protecting your brothers and..me" she says as tears start falling. I breath out slowly and hug her.."I know we are not fully on good terms but I will always protect you mother..always" I say and she hugs me tighter and nods "and I'll will also write to you and update you on everything as well" I say and she also says she will do the same.

I do a high pitch and Raqnon land screeches from the mountain and flys down to me making the ground rumble and sy comes sprinting out of the forest towards me his huge body twice as big as the last two days. Raqnon leans down and I climb on and wave at Daemon forgetting he was there but remembered he was there to see me off but also to see Raqnon.

We fly off as they all wave and sy sprints off knowing the way back already. I sigh then Raqnon roars loudly as a goodbye to everyone and dragons that are around all roar out after him..
I swear I can feel him smirking, cocky dragon I chuckle then look out through the sky..

It's time to get started..

|| I know I changed stuff up and literally messed with the timeline stuff but I didn't wanna stick to the show cause I want Aemond on there side also I'm like so tired I got work tomorrow and rushed in this long asf chapter😭

Chile anyways- I love all y'all for voting and adding my book to your library and stuff😗 can yous comment and stuff so I know if yous want another love interest or..want me to change stuff up?? Also I'm sorry for my bad writing I miss so much words and stuff💀 anyways hope y'all liked this chapter MWAHHH🫶||

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

39.9K 1.7K 21
Ten moons after the tragic wedding between Laenor Velaryon and Rhaenyra Targaryen a little baby girl was born Princess Lenora Laenor vowed to protec...
367K 12.2K 101
Enemies to Lovers. ๐—”๐—˜๐— ๐—ข๐—ก๐—— ๐—ง๐—”๐—ฅ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฌ๐—˜๐—ก ๐—™๐—”๐—ก๐—™๐—œ๐—–๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก ...and she wondered, did they go from lovers to enemies or from enemies to lo...
541K 19.1K 48
Cregan Stark/OC - NOT self insert SMUT teehee-characters are aged up and any smut that happens is with them of age Jacaera Velaryon, twin to Jacaer...
294K 11.2K 48
Enemies to lovers. OOC Rhaenyra โš ๏ธthis was my first hotd fic so keep in mind some canon/universe details may be wrong and characters may act ooc bec...