I'm The Princess's Twin?! (Lu...

By read_write_work

"Who Made Me A Princess?" was a story which was for the Lovely Princess Athanasia. I loved as how she had gon... More

Author's Note.
1. What Kind Of Farce Is This?
2. Ara and Athy.
3. Claude de Alger Obelia.
4. The Boat Scene.
5. (Athanasia) I Love My Sister!
6. His Sleeping Face.
7. What A Spectacle!
8. You're Awake.
9. I Became An Aide For The Emperor.
10. Mr. White.
11. I'm Called What?!
12. Holy Beasts and A Pretty Mage.
13. My First Ride.
14. Recovering From Near Death Experience.
15. Overwhelmed.
16. The Deal.
17. Escorts.
18. Happy Birthday.
19. Debutante: Part 1.
20. Debutante: Part 2.
21. Into The Darkness.
Q & A
Q and A 0.2
22. Tea Party.
23. The Most Charming.
24. My Private Library.
25. Jeanette.
26. You're Cheesy.
27. Final Goodbye.
28. Is She Gone?
29. Roles Reversed?
30. The Forgotten One.
31. Place Where She Died.
32. War.
33. Birthday Celebration.
34. This Is My Ara!
35. A Swordsmaster.
36. A Festival?
37. Outing.
38. A Demon.
39. Don't Show Me Your Face!
40. Worry.
41. Who Did She Take After?
42. Reconciliation.
43. Pinky Promise.
44. Lucas?!
45. She's Dying!
46. Athelinda and Lucas.
48. Creepy and Cheesy.
49. Premonition.
50. I Think I'll Die Soon.
51. Bring Her Back.
52. Ara's Memories.
53. I'm Sorry.
54. The Council Meeting.
55. What Next?
56. Manipulating Kindly.
57. Welcome Home, Jeanette.
58. Towards The Last Step Of The Plan.
59. Let's Get The Show Started.
60. Punishment And Praise.
61. My Cute Second Sister.
62. Everything Is Turning Good.
63. Final Showdown.
64. End of Final Act.
65. Back To The Tedious Office Work.
66. Ara's Guide On How To Be A LadyKiller.
67. Date.
68. Why Do You Like Me?
69. I Don't Need Anything Else!
70. I'm Happy!
71. Epilogue: Content.
Q & A
Bonus Chapter.
Bonus Chapter 2.
Bonus.
Bonus.
Bonus
Announcement.
Bonus

47. Meeting the Alpheus Boy.

1.7K 75 65
By read_write_work

After a few days, Ara sat in the garden with Jeanette but Jeanette couldn't even open her mouth to talk as beside Ara were not only Athy, but the Emperor, the Magician, the knight and a maid.

All of them were hovering close by making Jeanette think that they were there to keep an eye on Ara.

"I-Is Her Highness still not feeling well?" Jeanette asked and Ara placed the cup of tea down.

"No, surprisingly, I'm feeling quite good after my dear friend had returned." Ara gestured at Lucas who stood a few feet away.

"Ah..." Jeanette still couldn't shake off the awkwardness which made Ara sigh.

"You all are making my guest nervous." She spoke and everyone looked away.

"Just be quiet and enjoy your tea time." Lucas spoke as he crossed his arms at his chest.

Ara simply sighed as she lifted her hand to snap her fingers to teleport herself, Athanasia and Jeanette to a quieter place.

"Don't you dare use magic!" Lucas snapped.

"Ara, you're not allowed to use magic!" Claude snapped as well.

"Put your hand down." Athanasia ordered and Ara and Jeanette stared at the three who had spoken in unison.

"Fine," Ara sighed as she put her hand down and picked up the teacup again.

Jeanette didn't get to talk much with Ara but Athanasia continued talking, despite the smile on Athanasia's face Jeanette could sense that everyone around her were on edge. They all stole glances at Ara and looked really worried as if she was in great danger. They would rush to her if she made even the slightest movements and even Claude seemed like he was really wary of everything.

Everything seemed so strange that Jeanette couldn't help but feel worried about Ara. Was her health still not good? But she didn't look quite sick? Or was it something else that everyone were hiding?

Jeanette returned home feeling worried and after a few hours she was called to Roger's library. She walked down the corridor and ran into the Gentleman guest.

"My lady, are you headed to Lord Roger's library?" He asked and she nodded.

"I'm heading there too, if it's not much trouble, would you like me to go along with you?"

Jeanette agreed to this and while walking the guest observed her.

They went inside Roger's library and Roger felt a headache coming as he saw the two together.

"... So, I had some tea with the Princess and returned." Jeanette gave a brief explanation of her meeting with the Crown Princess.

"You're saying His Majesty was also present for that?" Roger asked and Jeanette nodded.

"I see..." Roger sighed and then looked at the black haired man.

"But, why is Mr Patterson here?" Roger asked as he looked at the man.

"Mister said he was coming here too, so we came together."

"We met at the entrance."

After being acquainted with him for all the time it was only recently that Jeanette got to know that the man was called Viscount Patterson.

"I see, does the Princess seem to be healthy?" Roger asked.

"Yes, it seemed like she was quite sick lately, but after Lord Magician returned..."

"Magician?" Patterson spoke up.

"Ah, the Imperial Magician Lord Lucas. He was away for a while but he came back a few days ago."

Roger recalled the Magician as the boy who had escorted the Crown Princess for her Debutante. He didn't seem as an exceptional person.

"I see..." Patterson mused.

"His Majesty also seems to have gotten better, he's overseeing the nation's affairs again." She added.

"And Princess Athanasia too was taking care of Crown Princess..." Her voice slowly got low which was noticed by the two men.

"What's wrong, my lady?" Patterson asked.

"I don't know... it seemed like everything was fine but..."

"But?"

"Everyone was too worried about Her Highness Amara... they wouldn't let her use magic and..."

"And?"

"I don't know... She didn't look sick but the way everyone behaved, even His Majesty it seemed like there was something wrong."

The two men exchanged a glance before Roger spoke up.

"Jeanette your teacher will arrive soon, you should get going."

"Oh, yes." She mumbled before she took her leave.

The two men looked at each other in silence for a while before the black haired man started speaking.

"She seems well but isn't?"

"Why would they all be so worried if the Magician had returned?"

"Your plan already had a big flaw to begin with, you didn't gather enough information about the Princess' potential." Patterson said and Roger gave him a weird look.

"It's not my fault that she always comes up with something that could put anyone in confusion. Besides, she had almost died."

"She's quite a strong one, I'll give her that but what's this about this Magician?"

"Didn't you see him at the Debutante? He was the Crown Princess' escort."

Patterson leaned back in his seat as he recalled the certain arrogant Warlock.

"If Lucas is already there and then it creates more disturbance..."

"What are we supposed to do now? Even if the Crown Princess is still sick that doesn't give us any profit. His Majesty and Princess Athanasia are still by her side."

"She can't use magic." Patterson spoke and Roger looked at him.

"Don't tell me you're planning something like you did last time."

Patterson smiled, "I'll just wait a little and see how Jeanette's relation with them progresses. If they accepted her then I can easily send a spell with her that will break the Crown Princess even further."

"What about the Emperor and Princess Athanasia then?"

Patterson shook his head as he continued smiling, "You don't understand... Crown Princess Amara is the strongest shield and the sword that will protect and attack anyone who will intend to hurt the Emperor and the other Princess. Once she is out of the way, I can get easily get rid of my brother and his daughter."

"But it's still not as easy..." Roger said.

"That girl has managed to get the reputation of the most fitted person to rule the Empire and most of the nobles are scared of her even more than Emperor so, they wouldn't dare to be on her bad side... But if that strong Queen is off the ground then we can easily topple the entire game." Patterson smirked making Roger go pale.

Roger had met the Crown Princess since she was quite young and he had felt the strong aura that she carried. She wasn't the one even he would want to be cross with, but with the situation at hands he had no choice. The Crown Princess may be strong but if she's fallen weak now then, it'd be the best time to attack.

After a few days Jeanette visited the palace again, she had brought some handmade chocolates for the Princess.

"Um... I tried making chocolates and brought some with me to give them to all of you." Jeanette said as she pulled out a box and placed it on the table.

Ara and Claude looked as if they would be zoning out so, Athy replied.

"Wow, that's amazing, Jeanette!"

Athy knew both her father and her sister didn't like chocolates and today thankfully, it was only them four. Lucas had gone for some work and Felix was at a distance.

Athy picked up the almond one and placed it in her mouth feeling the sweetness melt on her tongue, she smiled blissfully and then looked at Ara and Claude who were staring at her.

Athy sighed, she knew they liked watching her eat like that, they liked it when she puffed her cheeks.

Athy looked at Jeanette who watched her with an expectant expression.

"Yummy!" Athy smiled making Jeanette happy as well.

"Your Highness and Your Majesty, why don't you try one? It's very sweet and tasty." Jeanette asked as she offered the chocolates to Ara and Claude.

Athy wondered what the two would do, it was obvious that they both didn't like sweets at all. Hell, Ara had refused to eat sweets at the first time they had met Claude without any fear.

"Je-Jeanette, I don't think that's..." Athy started speaking but then she gasped as she saw Ara picking up a piece of chocolate.

Claude followed and the two popped one in their mouths making Athy's jaw drop. Whenever she had tried to make them eat sweets they had flatly refused and now they were willingly eating Jeanette's sweets?!

"Does it suit your tastes?"

"... It's sweet." Claude said.

"... Too sweet." Ara added.

The two picked up the teacups and poured themselves more tea while Athy sat there shocked.

After a while they returned to their room and Athy fumed as she saw Ara staring at the globe she had gifted her.

"Why did you eat that chocolate? I thought you hated sweets."

"She made them with her own hands, it would have been rude to reject them without even tasting." Ara replied.

"And what about the sweets that are made here? The chef makes them with his own hands yet, you reject them!"

Ara turned her eyes on Athy before smiling.

"Are you jealous?"

"Like hell, I am! Why would I be jealous? Just go visit her again, I'll go and spend sometime with Felix!" Athy pouted but stood right there making Ara smile more.

"Athy, you didn't notice it but... I and Dad ate the chocolate for you."

"For me? How?"

"You didn't realise you looked so cute when you ate that one, so, I guess Dad and I had the same feeling of trying it to see what made you smile like that. So, we ate it."

"Don't lie." Athy pouted and Ara chuckled.

"Is there any need for me to lie?" Ara got down from the bed and walked over to Athy placing her hand over her head ruffling her hair a little.

"Our Athy is the most favourite person for us, if you're happy, we're happy."

"Don't say it like that... You sound cheesy."

"I just stated the truth, what's the cheesy in it?" Ara asked making Athy sigh.

"You never accepted this fact that you are cheesy, Ara and even Dad will agree with me on it."

"If my truth sounds cheesy to you then, okay. I don't mind." Ara said as she went back to her bed making Athy smile.

She was starting to see the old Ara slowly resurfacing, though she couldn't recall anything yet, she was still Ara.

After a few days Athy was busy studying while Ara was in the drawing room playing with Athy's little bird.

"Princess! Princess!" A maid came running making Ara turn to look at her.

"The young master of Alpheus house has requested an audience." She said and Ara recalled the white haired and golden eyed boy.

"Why is he suddenly requesting an audience? He didn't even give us a prior notice." Lily spoke up before Ara could.

"We let him know that he's put us in an awkward position but-"

"It's okay, I'll grant him an audience." Ara spoke as she stood up from the sofa.

"The-Then, I'll ask the maids to prepare you a dress." The excited maid said and Ara frowned.

"No need, he's not here to admire my dresses." Ara said but the maids being too responsible didn't just let her go as she was.

They fixed the olive green shirt she was wearing and placed a jacket on her shoulders.

Ara walked over to the waiting room where Ijekiel was waiting and he stood up once he saw her.

"Thank you for granting me an audience, Princess."

Ara looked at him for a moment before walking over and sitting on the chair before him.

"Have a seat," she gestured at him and he took a seat.

"Are you really here to see me or are you here for Athy?" Ara asked and Ijekiel smiled warmly at her.

"I am here to see you, Princess Amara."

"Quite unlikely..." Ara mused before she picked up the cup of tea.

"So, how come you're here?"

"Have you been well, Your Highness?" He asked.

"As you can see, I'm good." Ara replied.

"Why did you come here at such a short notice?"

"I came to the palace with my father and wondered if I could see you." He said and Ara nodded.

"I thought getting permission through His Majesty's palace would be difficult so..." He smiled and Ara chuckled.

"So, are you really only here to inquire about my health?"

"I was actually hoping to see you for my own self, Your Highness. The word is going about that your condition is getting worse day by day and Jeanette also said that you were having a hard time sleeping."

"I guess nothing remains a secret in the palace." Ara muttered as she sipped her tea.

"Well, as you can see, I'm doing good and whoever thinks I'll kick the bucket, I'll make sure they know their death date." Ijekiel's eyes went wide for a moment as Ara said that too casually with a smile.

"Y-You're just the same, Your Highness."

"What else has Jeanette told you about my condition? And... these so-called gossips outside?"

"There are various far-fetched stories about your assassination attempt, Your Highness. Some people who... don't like Your Highness are saying that it was just a staged lie to increase your influence and gain sympathy. While some..." He looked at Ara and licked his lips as he continued cautiously.

"Some are saying that Princess Athanasia would have been the one to do this in order be the Empress."

Ara chuckled and then started laughing, Ijekiel stared at her as she continued laughing for a few minutes before she sighed shaking her head.

"That was quite a refreshing joke, child. Do you believe in any of such stories? Which one is your favourite?"

"None of them, Your Highness. I know Princess Athanasia loves you a lot and she wouldn't even think of hurting you."

Ara smirked, "That's quite true but... is there any rumor around that would be even close to logical?"

"There's one." He said and Ara gestured him to speak.

"They say some people who were supporting the previous Emperor are trying to attack the current Emperor by hurting his daughters. Everyone knows His Majesty dotes on you two Princesses so, if anyone wants to hurt His Majesty then the easiest way would be to harm you two." Ijekiel said and Ara chuckled again.

"That one does sound a bit plausible, and I'll even take it into consideration. So, are there still some of those cockroaches who supported the previous Emperor?"

"We-We don't know who they might be."

"Heh? That's boring, if you had a list or something I'd have just went on to exterminate those pests. Guess, I'll just have to wait."

Ijekiel shivered as he heard her, now he had no doubt that the Crown Princess was still strong enough to keep her people safe.

"If it's not much of a hassle to you, I'd like you to spread a news."

"What, Your Highness?"

"Tell them, that, Princess Amara knows who was responsible for the attack."

Ijekiel's eyes widened and he gasped.

"Pardon? Your Highness, you know who was responsible for that attack?!"

"Yes, I do, but I'm just ruffling some feathers for now. It's too boring to sit back and wait for that bastard to do something. If he thinks I am coming for him then, he might make a move." Ara spoke with a smirk that sent chills down Ijekiel's back.

"Ma-May I know who he is, Your Highness?"

"And what will you do once you know, child?" Ara asked.

"Y-You seem to see me only as a weak and bold child, Your Highness but I can assure you that I am capable of more." He said and Ara smiled.

"No wonder. You're trying to woo my sister."

Ijekiel's determined face turned to a flustered one in an instant.

"Ah... No, Your Highness, um..."

"Don't deny it, child. It's clear as day that you're head over heels for my cute little sister." She said making Ijekiel blush.

"But, I'll warn you," Ara's tone turned cold in a second.

"You have two obstacles in your way to get to her."

Ijekiel faced Ara with a determined look again, "Since you know about my feelings, so, it rather saves me some trouble. I really am in love with Her Highness Athanasia. And I know getting Your Highness Amara's and His Majesty's approval would be very difficult but, I won't give up. I'll make sure to convince you that... I'm the best man for Her Highness Princess Athanasia."

"We'll see." Ara said as she stood up followed by Ijekiel.

"See you soo-" Ara clenched her head as she felt the throbbing headache and Ijekiel held her shoulders before she could fall.

"I'm sorry for intrudi-"

Ijekiel looked at the Magician and then at Ara.

"Ara?!" Lucas shouted as he rushed to her.

"Let go!"

"How unsightly of you to call, Her Highness by her nickname without any honorifics!" Ijekiel frowned at Lucas as the two held Ara up.

"Geez, don't fight over stupid things." Ara hissed as she pushed the two away and steadied herself.

"I'm fine. Let's go, Lucas. You came here to remind me of that thing, right?" She said as she walked towards the door.

"I-I'll see you out, Princess." Ijekiel spoke as he followed her but Lucas stretched his hand almost covering Ara from Ijekiel's gaze.

"It's fine, I'm here." Lucas spoke in a chilly tone.

"Oi," he looked down at Ara who'd called him.

"Don't scare the child." She said making Lucas smile and then look at Ijekiel.

"Are you done-" Ara swayed slightly making Lucas frown.

"I told you to not take any visitors, Ara!" Lucas said as he placed his arms around her waist and under her knees before scooping her up.

"Y-You!" Ijekiel stared at Lucas who stood there holding Ara in his arms.

"You don't need to carry me around, Lucas. I'm not that weak." Ara sighed.

"I'm not letting you go around falling into some creep's arms." Lucas scolded.

"Excuse me?" Ijekiel spoke up.

"Heh? Don't call that child a creep, he's quite a pleasure for the eyes." Ara snickered making Ijekiel blush and Lucas frown.

"What?!"

"Geez, fine. Let's go, carry me till your heart's content." Ara said as she caught a strand of Lucas' hair and twirled it in her finger.

"I can't just let you out of my sight, I swear." Lucas sighed before he looked at Ijekiel.

"You should head back, Young Master." Lucas glared at Ijekiel before he turned with Ara still in his arms.

"See you later, honey eyes. I wish you try and get past the obstacles." Ara smirked at Ijekiel before they left the room.

Ijekiel was finding it hard to believe that the Crown Princess was letting a man who was not her Father or her fiance to carry her like that. Besides, did she just praise him for his looks?!

***

Hello everyone!

How is everyone? I'm good just in a dilemma that whether I'm doing something or not...

Despair of the jobless people...

Anyways, have you guys seen the anime Buddy Daddies?

I find it really cute!!!

Ahem...

How did you find this chapter?

Also, thank you for your precious votes and amazing comments! You're really amazing!

Have a great day everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

746K 20.3K 75
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
295K 14.5K 95
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
131K 7.7K 93
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
128K 2.3K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...