Sherry Another Twins!? Remake...

By SnowHiroo_

Shht.. have you ever heard about the cruel serial killers that haven't even been caught yet? Lots of civilian... More

Prolog
murder in cafe
Chino first deduction
Sleepy song
Two kitsune
Silver bullet
Akamine Yuuki origin
Album
What?
Beer
Osaka
Alert
Hospital
mask
nakamoto
New partner
announcer

Zero

107 2 0
By SnowHiroo_

Zero

Story by : ʜɪʀᴏᴏ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・

‗ ❍ Fʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ Fʀᴏᴍ Tʜᴇ Pʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜs Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

The trainer immediately blew his whistle and threw the ball to the dolphin named Emma, Emma bounced it first like a basketball using her nose and then threw it towards the audience bench.

And the ball was headed... towards me!!?

I immediately respected catching the ball with my left hand while shielding my face, afraid that my face would be hit by the ball. After I managed to catch it, I immediately heard a lot of sounds of praise and applause from the audience.

I was very forced to walk down from the audience seats to the attraction pool, accompanied by a loud clap from the audience which I thought was quite noisy.

But who would have thought that this would be the beginning of a tragedy I would never forget in Osaka?

꧁༺ɦǟքքʏ ʀɛǟɖɨռɢ༻꧂

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・

When I arrived at the attraction area, I was given a floats jacket so that later when I accidentally fell, at least my body would still float on the water. Well although I can also swim anyway...

I sat on it as I prayed over and over again that I wouldn't be thrown off and fall into the water, I had just taken a shower this morning and I was too lazy to take a shower twice a day.

"Alright Emma, ready, set, go!"

The loud sound of the whistle was heard after the trainer said the signal, Emma started to go a little fast which almost made me fall into the water. This dolphin seems to be asking to die!!!

I held on tightly to the rope on the float and decided to just enjoy the wind caused by the speed of the dolphin that was now circling around the pool.

If I wasn't a (former) slaughter, I would have sunk to the bottom of the pool by now. Especially now that I'm not a 17-year-old teenage girl but an eight-year-old child who doesn't even have a trained body.

But suddenly from the two o'clock direction, there was a bullet that shot towards me which made me inevitably have to dodge and direct the dolphin to the other side of the pool using the rope that had been attached.

All the spectators there immediately screamed loudly and ran out of the attraction, except Akemi, Shiho, Sophie, Llysa, Llyca, a man with curly hair and sunglasses, and also a man with brownish skin and blonde ha–wait a minute, they are Matsuda Jinpei and Furuya Rei, right!? What are they doing in Osaka!!!?

ah!!! Don't think about em, I need to stay focused right now. It looks like the bullet that was fired was a sharp bullet that could have torn the surface of my skin, so at least I have to keep making this dolphin move so that I can avoid the bullet.

The bullet was fired again from the eight o'clock direction, I immediately reflexively directed the dolphin to the left so as not to hit the bullet.

While the others just stayed rooted to the spot because they were shocked by the sound of gunshots plus maybe because they saw myself who could dodge the bullet perfectly even though I was just a child. But it seemed Matsuda separated himself from Rei and started calling the police.

"Chino!!!" Akemi and Shino's shouts made me start to lose focus and that left me with a lot of openings, which was very favorable for the sniper.

His shot hit me straight in the back, making me startle and spit blood from my mouth. It looked like my back was bleeding profusely and luckily the bullet didn't hit any vital organs, but just stayed lodged inside my body.

DAMN IT!!! THIS MUST BE BEER!!!

"No–no way..Chino... " I glimpsed at Shiho who was covering her mouth and crying in her seat, seeing me bleeding so much from my body. Didn't I say that I really hate seeing that expression on your faces?

"You all don't need to worry!! I'll be fine for the time being, so don't ever show that pitiful face in front of me!!!" I shouted as best I could from the direction of the pool, even though I coughed afterwards.

Eh? Where is Rei now? Wasn't he sitting on the chair earlier? Where is he now!? I also didn't find Matsuda who had called the police earlier.

The sound of gunfire came again from the eleven o'clock direction, I immediately went back to avoiding it even though it made my back hurt even more from maneuvering too much. I had to stay focused, but if I continued like this I would never be able to get out of the sniper's range and I would definitely get exhausted and sink to the bottom of the pool.

I had originally intended to use toy arrows and an inflatable to at least outwit the sniper and I could quickly escape down the dolphin and out of the pool so that I could hide until the police arrived, but it seemed quite impossible because I was so far away from the sniper and I couldn't even see him from any angle even if I tried to focus.

"Hoy Zero!!! Catch this!!!" Matsuda's shout from the top of the spectator line just now immediately distracted me, I saw that he threw a...sniper!? Where did he get that!?

Rei immediately caught the sniper and seemed to see the stock of bullets in it, he also looked at me and looked at me with a serious look, "hey, kid!!! You have to hold on until the sniper fires another round!!!"

Huh!? What was the meaning of his words just now? What are they plan–ah!! I know!!! I grinned and showed my thumbs up to everyone.

I directed the dolphin to move even faster and continued to circle the pool, I almost lost my strength and fell because of the speed of the dolphin that my body might not be able to withstand. I also began to feel dizzy and intense pain in my head, I continued to hold my head while continuing to maneuver so as not to fall.

The sound of gunfire was heard again and now from a different direction, it seemed that the sniper had changed places to make me feel confused. But what really surprised me was that Rei suddenly fired two bullets in quick succession.

The first bullet hit the sniper's bullet so that it collided with each other and fell down before hitting me, while the other bullet shot in the direction where the sniper was and it seemed to have hit him because now there were no more bullets being fired.

Thank God it's over... I let out a sigh of relief and smiled at the others to indicate that I was still fine.

Ah..why do I feel more dizzy... I-I...

Suddenly there was a sound of something falling into the water, I now couldn't breathe either, a lot of water was entering my ears. Ah, I think i'm will dead...

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶
ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ

Everyone who saw Chino start to fall and drown immediately panicked, Sophie reflexively ran towards the pool to dive to save Chino. But Rei forbade her and let Matsuda alone go to save Chino.

Not long after Matsuda saved Chino and gave her artificial respiration, the ambulance and police that Matsuda had called arrived.

They took Chino, who was still unconscious, to the hospital along with Akemi and Shiho. Meanwhile, Sophie, Llysa, Llyca, Matsuda, and Rei were taken to the police station to be interrogated about what had just happened.

Rei and Matsuda said that they went to Osaka with three other friends for recreation, but while they were out shopping for groceries, they saw an aquarium sign that kept flashing in a morse pattern saying that they needed help.

When they entered the aquarium's security room, they saw two people inside with one person who appeared to be lying there dead. The two people told Rei and Matsuda that someone had hit them from behind and tied them up. It seemed that the data of the visitors in the aquarium computer had all been taken by the person who had tied them up for whatever purpose.

And they also said that lately there were two employees who were acting very suspiciously, and they both happened to work in the dolphin attraction section. So Rei and Matsuda decided to visit the attraction and that's when they saw the incident of Chino being targeted by a sniper.

Matsuda also said that the sniper he was carrying was found under the stairs near the entrance to the attraction gate, the sniper Matsuda found was a REMINGTON 700 sniper which has a caliber of 7.62 x 51 mm, weighs 4.08 kg, length, 1,662 mm, 660 mm barrel, and is usually used by Marines.

The police decided to investigate the case further and made the dolphin attraction a crime scene.

After the bullet removal surgery, Chino was still unconscious even after five hours had passed. Akemi, as well as Shiho continued to wait beside her with tears in their eyes, hoping that the little girl with silver hair would wake up soon.

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶
ᴄʜɪɴᴏ ᴘᴏᴠ

Whe–where is this? This is neither a hospital room nor a hotel room, nor is it heaven. But the entire place I was in right now was just a room painted white, really just white. There are no other colors visible to my eyes, other than the color of myself of course.

And also..this is not Chino's body, but my previous body. The hair that was white because i was too stressed and also too long because it had never been cut, the many wounds all over my body from being whipped continuously by that damn father, and also..the bandage that was around my neck to cover the scar, I shouldn't have told you that...

That means I'm in my subconscious, so I just need to keep walking forward while waiting for myself to wake up from my stupor.

...

I had now been walking for about 20 minutes, but I still hadn't come out of this subconscious. What is there to say? Who came into my dreamland? There's no way I wouldn't have had something to say if I hadn't come out of this all-white world earlier.

Eh? Why in front of me suddenly... The world wasn't white anymore, but now had a lot of red flowers that looked beautiful, but had deadly poison. Of course it was the higanbana flower or red spider Lily, a flower that is usually inserted in some anime.

I was immediately mesmerized by the sight of the flower field of death, almost entirely red in color and also the scent of flowers that spread into this white room..so fragrant...

I reflexively walked quickly towards the flower field, and hoped that there were clues about this DC world with added fantasy, or perhaps about my reincarnation.

But when I arrived at the field, I saw a little girl picking higanbana flowers and removing the petals one by one. I immediately knew that she was the soul of Miyano Chino, this field had a lot of higanbana flowers because this was the subconscious world of the dead Chino.

"He–hey..." I rushed over and called out to her even though I was a little scared...what if she hated and was angry with me for taking over her body? What if she immediately kicked me out of her subconscious world and got nothing?

The girl with silver hair immediately turned her face towards me and just smiled, a hollow smile, with no light visible in her eyes, really looking like a dead person.

"Sorry..." Those were the only words that came out of my mouth, I didn't know what else to say to this innocent little girl. I possessed her body that should have been decaying, I involved her with the organization further, I had also made her body hurt quite badly, of course I felt guilty about all that.

Chino just kept smiling, then started to open her mouth to speak, but suddenly I immediately woke up from my stupor and came back to reality. FUCK!!! I haven't even heard what she had to say!!!

I looked at myself who was now wearing patient clothes with bandages wrapped around my chest and waist, the pain of the sniper shooting my waist was still there. I also still felt the bitter taste of my blood that I vomited at that time.

Ah, my throat is dry...I immediately stood up from the bed and intended to get some drinking water from the dispenser not too far from my bed. But somehow my head felt very...

"Chino!" Suddenly my body fell down and luckily Rei happened to enter the room and caught my body first before it hit the floor tiles.

He picked me up and laid me down on the bed and then covered me, "Don't move yet because you just woke up, Chino." He placed a cool towel on my forehead while stroking my hair.

"I have a lot of questions for you, but I guess later..." Ah, it's bad. I did something careless again...

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶
AUTHOR NOTE

A little information about Miyano Chino and also Akamine Yuuki, they both have white/silver hair but they get it in different ways.

As explained, Chino got her hair color from her mother's genes. While Yuuki originally only had black, but due to too much stress finally her hair color turned completely white. The only way to tell them apart is from their eye color and hairstyle.

Chino has gray eyes and shoulder-length hair with no bangs at all, while Yuuki has red eyes and very long hair. Sometimes Yuuki also made her hair into a side braid or ponytail model so as not to be inconvenienced while carrying out her duties.

That's all Hiroo has to say 🙂 ✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 12.2K 42
"I was a prey all my life, but I became a predator for the same reason too." For my whole life, even before I had reached my adolescence, I knew I dr...
70.6K 2.5K 57
Izuku Midoriya, son of All for one, grew up within the League of Villains. His mother died when he was young. Izuku is extremely smart and can trick...
122K 4.1K 50
Ten damned years. The black organization suffered utter defeat. The antidote was done, yet it was useless. After so much testing, their bodies became...
13.5K 371 13
"Please confess already!" Aoi yelled as she pulled her hair in frustration. Kanao blinked and spoke . . Tanjiro stared at the floor and only smiled "...