To, Ashtray ps. i love you

Por sadesbae

A girl moves back to her childhood home with her cousin maddy, and falls for a drug dealer. But he fell harde... Más

0
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3- school
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7- halloween party
Chapter 8- aftermath of the party
chapter 9
chapter 10- ashs birthday bash
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14- christmas special
chapter 15
chapter 16- the funeral
chapter 17

chapter 4

249 2 0
Por sadesbae

ALEXANDERS POV

I woke up from my nap to maddy screaming at me to get the fuck up.

Maddy- "lexa i know u love ur naps but u have to get up, we need to get ready for the carnival!"

Alex- "fine fine fucking hell"

Maddy- "thank you! Now i need u to match with me and we have to go pick up kat and bb in 2 hours"

Alex- "alright but what do u mean matching?"

She showed me 2 outfits, hers was the purple and mine was black. I loved it.

Maddy- "i am just gonna do ur makeup like this"

Alex- "im down for that"

2 hours later-

Maddy and me were finally ready and we looked like bad ass hoes.

Maddys outfit-

Maddys makeup-

Maddy all together-

My outfit-

My makeup-

I felt very confident right now.

Maddy- "oh my godd u look amazing lexa!"

Alex- "so do u addi"

Maddy- "okay so we need to go pick up kat and bb like right now so lets go."

We walk down the stairs arms linked and my auntie looks at us with sparkles in her eyes.

Auntie- "mamacitas u both look amazing! Let me take a photo of u 2"

We pose for my aunties phone camera and she tells us to be home for like 12 ish or something i kinda zoned out at that point.

We leave and start to get into the car to pick up Kat and BB. My phone pings and i get it from out of my g string to see who it was.

Ash❗❤

Hey ma, are u on ur way to the carnival yet?

I blush lightly and maddy can see it.

Maddy- "who is messaging u making u blush lexa?"

Alex- "it is just ash asking me if im on my way to the carnival!"

Maddy- "alright then, were nearly at kats"

I nod and start typing back to ash

Ash❗❤

Hey ma, are u on your way to
the carnival yet?

Hey ash, yeah im picking up
Maddys friends then we
are coming to the carnival

Ight, i am working but when im
done we can go on some rides if
you want?

Yeah thats fine, thank you!
I have to go now but i will
See you soon😘

Okay, see u soon al.

I heart his message and i see kat and BB walking out of the house. Wow, they looked beautiful.

BB- "hey bitches! U both look sexy as hell"

Alex- "thank u bae"

BB- "anything for my favourite lady"

Maddy- "Uhm that was rude."

Kat- "maddy u look stunning!"

Maddy- "thank u kit kat"

Alex- "okay are we just gonna talk or are we gonna gooooo"

They nod and maddy starts driving to the carnival. We were all vaping in the car while kat and maddy were just having normal talk about boys and school etc.

After like 20 minutes we made it to the carnival and it looked beautiful tonight. The girls and i took some selfies and carried on with going for some rides.

Maddy went to go see nate, i told her not too. I whent looking for her and i did find her. She was at the Jacobs Chili thingy.

Maddy starts clapping slowly and nate looks at her with mad eyes. I send him a massive dirty look and a finger and i start clapping slowly with maddy too.

Maddy- "yeah i am not supposed to be here right now because im dressed like a hooker and non of u like me"

Alex- "stupid jacob family, hope the chili was good guys!"

Maddy- "but we just wanted to say congratulations-"

Nate- "maddy and random chick get out of here"

Alex- "my name is alex, and no we wont leave u ass"

Maddy tips over the massive silver tin and i just start giggling and i hug her.

Nates mom- "what in gods name is ur problem?"

Maddy- "you cunt"

Alex- "stupid bitches"

Nate grabs maddy really hard while i went to go get her.

I heard them arguing and then i saw nate with his hands on maddys throat.
I ran and kicked him in the dick, took maddy and left him behind something where he belonged.

Alex- "addi are u alright omg"

Maddy- "yeah yeah im fine, thank you lexa"

She hugged me and was nearly in tears i felt so bad for her. She got choked by someone she used to love.

Maddy- "do u wanna do some molly?"

She just randomly said that.

Alex- "you know what, yeah"

We were on our way to get tickets for a 'pretzel' or something. And we saw cassie on the floor with her knees up holding her head.

Maddy- "not having fun tonight?"

Cassie- "no"

Maddy- "same"

Alex- "me 2"

We all sat in a circle hugging eachother and it felt good. It felt like home. Warming to the touch and it just felt good.

Maddy- "bitch, u both are like my soulmates"

Alex- "yeah"

Cassie nods her head in agreement while we all get up from the floor.

Maddy- "do u wanna do molly with us?"

Cassie- "yeah sure"

We walk to where fez was because he was giving us the tickets for the molly or something.

Fez- "how many tickets?"

Maddy- "3 please"

Fez- "oh hey maddy, alex and cassie"

Cassie- "hey"

Alex- "hey fez, do u know where ash is?"

Fez- "thats where u will be getting ur stuff over there, were closing in 5 he did say he wanted to go on some rides witchu"

Maddy- "THAT IS SO CUTE!"

Fez- "word, now go get whatever u need, see u later girls"

We all wave bye and go to the pretzel stand and i see ash in an apron and a hat. He looked good.

Ash- "Welcome to pretzelmania what would u like?"

Maddy- "molly"

Ash- "how many pretzels?"

Maddy- "3 and we do not do carbs"

Ash rolls his eyes at maddys comment and i try not to giggle.

He only comes back with 2 and gives them to cassie and maddy.

Ash- "uhm al u are not doing molly, come sit in the back with me, girls that will be 40"

They both give 20s from thier bra and start to walk away

I roll my eyes and maddy just winks at me and i just giggle. He helps me get into the back of the van thing and i sit on a couch that was there.

Ash- "why did u think u could do molly like?"

Alex- "why not?"

Ash- "i dont want you fucking with that stuff, yeah weed and oxys but not molly"

Alex- "well fine but im gonna take some oxys i will be 2 seconds"

I take the last of my oxys that were in my bra then sit back down on the couch.

Ash- "the last customers are here are u gonna be okay back there?"

I put a thumbs up and he goes to the front to serve the customers.

I hear 2 girls and ash, they asked for his number and he said no i starting laughing but quietly so the girls couldnt hear.

He was finally done serving everyonr and i helped him close the van.

Ash- "okay so since we are done, what ride do u wanna go on first?"

Alex- "any of them i dont mind"

Ash grabs my hand and we interlock our hands just like we did in school a couple hours ago. Bit this time, he was dragging me to find the ride he wanted to go on. It was this massive one that went up really high. I was abit scares but ash reassured me that it was fine. We got on the ride and before it started i made him get a photo with me.

The ride finally started and i held onto ash real tight because i was absolutely terrified. He just laughed at my actions and made sure i was alright.

We whent on a few rides until it was nearly time to go. I asked him to go on the ferris wheel with me and of course he agreed. We payed to go on it and got in our seats. He asked for a photo on his phone and we took one it was so cute.

The ride started moving and me and ash held onto eachother so we were atleast abit more safe. We were at the top of the ferris wheel and i took a photo from the top and the sky just looked beautiful. It reminded me of all the angels lighting the sky up with thier stars.

We finally got off and we walked over to the car park.

Alex- "thanks for tonight, i had alot of fun. I will see u at some point when i go back to school"

Ash- "anytime ma, message me letting me know ur safe yeah?"

Alex- "i will"

He kissed my cheek and whent over to fez. I was blushing so hard OH MY GOD.

I messaged maddy too see where she was and then i saw her so we could go home.

Kat wasnt coming she was getting dropped off by somebody and BB was already home somehow.

So, it was just me and maddy. We got into the car and started to head home. The time was 12:01 and i started yawning because i was tired.

I looked over to maddy who was sweaty and pale. Her neck. It was bruised because of what nate did. I was going to fucking kill him with everything i got. Her neck was coloured with purple fingermarks and blue around it. Nate must have grabbed her hard. Thats abuse shit.

We finally made it home and i saw my uncle passed out on the couch, he never moves. I dont think he realised i am actually here yet. Maddy whent straight upstairs and locked herself in the bathroom. I went back up to go see her and i heard her sobs and i asked her to let me in. She opened it slowly and just hugged me. I held her in my chest and let her cry into me. She doesnt deserve this. My poor cousin. I lied her down into her bed and she lied on my chest sobbing. She did fall asleep after awhile so i grabbed my phone just to message ash so he would know i was safe.

Ash❗❤

Hey ash, im home now i just
wanted to message you so
you would know i was safe.

Hey al, glad ur home safe
now get some sleep i will
message you before school
even if u are not there!

Okay, goodnight ash.

Goodnight angel❤

I heart his message and drift off into a deep sleep....

OH MY GODDDD. ALOT HAPPENED AT THE CARNIVAL. NEW CHARACTERS UNLOCKED, DRAMA, AND ASH CALLED ALEX ANGEL!? OH.

if anybody you know, ur friend family or even yourself is struggling with abuse talk to somebody because u shouldnt have to suffer alone❤

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

263K 3.3K 37
ashtray x fem oc valerie and her brother moved from georgia to cali during the summer because of the expenses of their old house. her brother andrew...
1.3K 23 9
Eesha McKay, she taught Ashtray O'Neil to love someone. Ashtray would have never thought in a million years that he actually could do that. Eesha was...
246K 5.4K 30
𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐀
83.4K 701 16
Asʜᴛʀᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ Vɪᴄᴛᴏʀɪᴀ ɢʀᴇᴡ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ... // 𝐷𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑏𝑙𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑚𝑒 , ʏᴏᴜʀ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒛𝒚 𝑰𝒇 𝒊𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 ,𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑖𝑛...