Male Wednesday Addams X Reade...

By ladysunfl0wer

This is my very first story, so please be kind. Thank you for reading. Love you!! More

~Cast~
Chapter 1- Wednesday's child is full of woe
Chapter 2- Nevermore Academy
Chapter 3- Tour of Nevermore
Chapter 4- Ms. Thornhill
Chapter 5- Attempted murder
Chapter 6- Escaping the 'Penitentiary'
Chapter 7- Secrets
Chapter 8- The monster
Q+A
Chapter 9- No body, no crime
A/N
Chapter 10- Extracurricular activities
Chapter 11- Follow a trail
Chapter 13- Poe Cup
A/N
Chapter 14- The book
Chapter 15- Outreach day
Chapter 16- Crackpot
Chapter 17- the Crackpot's meeting house
Chapter 18- The end of Crackpot's stupid little statue
Chapter 19- The next victim
Chapter 20- The morgue
Chapter 21- Idk what to name it
Chapter 22- The cave
Chapter 23- Rave'N
Chapter 24- Bloody Prank
Chapter 25- the past
A/N
Chapter 26- Garret Gates
Dead
Chapter 27- Truth be told
Chapter 28- Fishing with bombs
Chapter 29- Innocent like a baby
Chapter 30- Fire will rain...when I rise
Chapter 31- Birthday
Chapter 32- Presents
I love you guys so much <3
Cute one-shot
Chapter 33- Location
Chapter 34- Murder of the mayor
Chapter 35- Sneaking out
Chapter 36-
Chapter 37- Funeral
Funniest thing ever
Chapter 38- Uncle Fester
Chapter 39- Make up
Chapter 40- Faulkner's diary
Chapter 41- Stalker
Chapter 42- Date night
Chapter 43- Bad blood
Chapter 44- The truth part 1
Chapter 45- The truth part 2
Chapter 46- Kidnapped
Chapter 47- Expelled
Question!
Chapter 48- Marilyn Thornhill = Laurel Gates
Chapter 49- Honey, I rose up from the dead. Not in a very slay way though.
Chapter 50- The Great War
Chapter 51- Endgame
Chapter 52- The end!
Wedding :D

Chapter 12- Clues

5.8K 153 116
By ladysunfl0wer

Wyatt, Y/n, Eugene and Enid were at the beekeeping shack, Enid was dressed up as a decoy in the beekeeping outfit.

"Now remember, if Weems comes sniffing around, keep your distance, look grim, and don't say a word." Wyatt orders.

"Payback is going to be a *censored word*" Enid warns.

"I'd expect nothing less." Wyatt answers then turns to Eugene "blab a word and I will squeeze you like a honeycomb." 

This caused you to gasp and hit Wyatt on the shoulder "Wyatt!" 

Wyatt glared at you "That hit was like being headbutted by a fly. And I am just making sure our operation doesn't get jeopardized" 

"Snitches get stung. It's hive code. Besides, I should be thanking you. This is the most girls I've ever had in the shed. Other than bees." Eugene admits.

"Shocking." Wyatt answers sarcastically pulling you closer to him possessively. 

Eugene glanced at Enid "I've always had a thing for werewolf chicks."

"The chance that Enid or Y/n ever become romantically interested in you. Is less than 1%." 

"So I've still got a shot? Yes!" 

Wyatt rolled his eyes and turned to Y/n and grabbed her hand "Let's go." He said.

You removed your hand from his grip and hugged Enid "Thanks Enid, I owe you one."

"Your damn right you do!" Enid calls back as you run after Wyatt.

~In the forest that Wyatt decides to go on his first date to and possibly get murdered~

Wyatt and Y/n hiked through the forest looking for evidence for Rowan's death, suddenly there was a noise behind them.

You let out a loud gasp of fear and clung onto Wyatt. He wrapped one am around you and the other one covering your mouth to silence you.

Someone came up behind Wyatt and grabbed the back of his blazer, tugging gently as he pulled him behind a tree. 

Wyatt slowly let you go and watched as Sheriff Galpin walked by with his dog Elvis. (Is it just me or does anyone else hate Elvis Presley?)

Wyatt and you turned around to see who saved you. It was Tyler.

"Sorry, I didn't want Elvis to pick up on your scents." Tyler apologizes. 

Wyatt removed is hand from your mouth. "Thanks, how did you throw them off?"

Tyler reached into his pocket and pulled out coffee.

"Coffee grounds." (That's a DIY hack right there y'all, although please don't actually try this. It's really dangerous.)

"Deer hunting hack. One of the perks of being a part-time barista (and the rest being a homicidal monster?)." Tyler explains.

"I assume your father didn't being the bloodhound to play fetch." 

"He doesn't tell me shit. You must think it's weird I am stalking him." Tyler realizes.

"No, I've occasionally had the urge to stalk people." Wyatt admits staring at Y/n.

"Wyatt can you please let me go?" You ask.

"No." He replies holding you closer.

He grabbed your hand and tugged on it as he walked around looking for clues again. Tyler followed them.

"Hey wait!" Tyler calls "what really happened at the festival? I won't say a word about it to my dad. I swear." Tyler promises.

Wyatt stopped walking which caused Y/n to bump into him, he looked at her, silently asking if they could trust Tyler, she nods in reply.

Wyatt turns to face him "I thought Rowan was in danger. I was wrong. He used his telekinesis to try to choke me and Y/n to death." He explains continuing to look around for clues.

"Holy shit. Why would he do that?" Tyler asks.

"There was a paper, which showed the idiotic Crackpot and Wyatt, they both were in Nevermore fighting, Wyatt was said to be a danger to the school." You explain and Wyatt looks up slightly waiting to hear what she said next. "I didn't believe that obviously because he is afraid to be a danger to someone. I know it's Crackpot who is the danger to this school. It can't be Wyatt. Then after that, this...freaky monster thing comes out of nowhere and eats Rowan, it was weird." You explain, Wyatt smiles gratefully at you, it took him a lot of self-control to not run and kiss you senseless, not in front of Tyler and definitely not while they were on a mission.

 "Woah, woah so you guys actually saw it? And it didn't try to kill you?" Tyler asked in disbelief (nice acting Tyler, I love how a actor is acting.)

"It actually saved us from Rowan. That's the part we're trying to figure out. We came out here to prove he was murdered and we haven't lost our minds." Wyatt explains.

"Hey guys! Look here! I found something about Rowan!" You call out holding something up.

Wyatt and Tyler came towards you and saw Rowan's shattered and bloody glasses in your hand.

"These are Rowan's. I knew it was a cover up." Wyatt smirks. He reached out to grab the glasses, but as soon as he did, his head flew back, he was having a vision.

~in the vision~
Rowan was looking out a window and trying to use telekinesis to move a gargoyle statue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So much of my..."

"...my new desk you psychopath!"

"Speaking of that-"

"You creep people out!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rowan used his telekinesis to pull out a book because he is too lazy to walk his butt over and grab the book himself, the book had a drawing, specifically the drawing his dumb mother made of Crackpot and Wyatt and he ripped the picture out of the book.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Rowan managed to move the gargoyle off the roof, because again he is lazy as heck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Rowan got so angry he used his telekinesis to throw Xavier against the wall, because he is an a hole who is so lazy, weak and pathetic he has to use powers to do everything.

~end of vision~

(I am not sorry about the fact that I keep insulting Rowan in the visions because I genuinely hate him).

Wyatt's head flew back into place as his vision ended, he looked up to see Y/n and Tyler looking at him concerned. 

"Are you okay?" Y/n asked him concerned.

Wyatt didn't reply.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wyatt stood in the library with Thing browsing through the shelves for the book that Rowan had taken out with his telekinesis.

"I keep seeing that same purple book" Wyatt mutters.

Thing crawled along the top of the books on the shelves and touched a light purple one.

"The cover was darker. Like a day old contusion. Keep looking" Wyatt orders.

Wyatt glanced down at the piece of paper that had the symbol that the book had on it.

"I don't usually find students in here looking for actual books." An amused voice said behind him.

Thing ducked behind the books as Wyatt turned to see Ms. Thornhill standing on the stairs that lead to another floor on the library.

She walked down the stairs towards him "Most sneak in to make-out. I was surprised to see that Y/n isn't with you." Ms. Thornhill jokes.

Wyatt ignored the last part she said "I accidently walked in on two vampire fanging. I can't unsee that."

"Is there something I can help you find?" Ms. Thornhill asks.

Wyatt thought for a moment, wondering if he should trust her or not. 

Wyatt moves his hand towards his hair running his fingers through it in stress, in the flash of light when Wyatt moved his hand, Ms. Thornhill saw the Nightshade's symbol and her eyes widened.

"No thank you, I am fine." 

"I was very impressed with your answers in class today." She compliments 

"My mother is a carnivorous plant aficionado. I assume I got my red thumb from her."

"Are you and your mother close?" She asks.

Wyatt thought for a moment, his hand still in his hair, about how he would describe his relationship with his mother.

"Like two inmates sentenced to life on the same cell block."

"I know it can't have been easy, showing up mid-semester. I've been here a year and half and I still feel like an outsider." 

Wyatt removed his hand from his hair and set it down on his lap "Is that because you are the only normie in the staff?" He asks (SIR, YOU CANNOT DO THAT TO ME, I AM LITERALLY BLUSHING LIKE MAD WHILE WRITING THIS).

Ms. Thornhill looked surprised at the fact he knows that.

"Enid told me" He clarifies, seeing the look on her face.

"To tell you the truth, I've never fit in anywhere. Too odd for the normies, not too odd for the outcasts. I thought Nevermore would be different, but there is still a handful of teachers who barely acknowledge me."

"I act as if I don't care if people dislike me." Wyatt admits "But deep down, I secretly enjoy it."

Ms. Thornhill smiles "Never loose that Wyatt."

"Loose what?" 

"The ability to not let other people define you. It's a gift."

"It doesn't always feel that way."

"The most interesting plants grow in the shad, Wyatt. And if you ever need anyone to talk to, the door to the conservatory is always open" she smiles at him then leaves.

The next minute Y/n came running into the library "Wyatt!" she yells.

Wyatt urns around to face her as she catches up to him bending over as she attempts to catch her breath.

"Are you okay?" 

"Yeah, yeah, I am fine, I'm here to help you with the book finding"

"How did you know?"

"Well you're in the library, and libraries are where you find books, so..."

Wyatt nods and shows her the symbol on the book.

"This is the symbol of the Nightshades, an old student society." You explain.

"The deadly flower? Color me intrigued" 

"They were disbanded years ago."

"Why?"

"Some normie kid was killed because of the Nightshades I think, I don't remember much"

"Oh...by the way, thank you." Wyatt thanks.

"For what?"

"For saying that I am not the one who will destroy the school."

"No problem, I know you won't, you are nice but kooky person" you say and wink at him.

He smiles softly and leans in kissing you, cupping your cheek. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xavier had returned to his dorm after running, he grabbed a towel from his bed and went to take a shower. That's when Wyatt and Thing stepped out from their hiding spot.

"That purple book should be in here somewhere. Start investigating." Wyatt orders looking around.

Thing looked through a small bookshelf while Wyatt flipped through Xavier's drawing book. He saw a drawing of Y/n where Xavier had written the words 'my friend, forever and always <3'. He let a small smile cross his face at the words, happy that Xavier didn't have any feeling for Y/n.

He walked over to Rowan's side of the room. He pulled out a black light and turned the lights off and shined the light on Rowan's bed. He ducked under the bed and shined the flashlight there to reveal fingerprints by a piece of wood.

Wyatt reached under the bed and opened a secret compartment that had a bird mask in it. He stood up and examined it.

"Rowan is full of surprises." He murmurs.

Wyatt puts the mask in his bag and was about to leave when a knock was heard on the door. He quickly ducked under Xavier's bed as Xavier exited the bathroom. 

Xavier opens the door to reveal Bianca. He grabbed her and pulled her into his room.

"You're not supposed be here." Xavier tells her.

"Good to see you too." She replies sarcastically.

"How did you get past the housemaster? Use your siren powers?" Xavier insults.

"Not while wearing this." She reminds. "Would it kill you to not think the worst of me for once?" 

"What do you want Bianca?" Xavier asks annoyed.

"To see how you were doing. I'm sorry about Rowan. I know you guys used to be close."

"Since when did you give a damn about Rowan?" He snaps.

"You were the one who thought that he would do something to Wyatt and Y/n. That is what you keep following them, right? Especially Y/n." She says, jealousy running through her veins.

Wyatt perks up at this, did Xavier actually like her?

Xavier huffs and walks to his desk "I don't like her if that's what you're thinking, she is a friend to me nothing more."

"Yeah right. I see the way you look at her, you look at her like an eager-eyed puppy, as if she is the only thing in the world. You suddenly have thing for pathetic magical girls whose parents tragically died?" She insults.

"Don't talk about her like that! She's just a friend to me who has never tried to manipulate me."

Bianca sighs "I make one mistake and you can't forgive me."

 "I can't wait to crush Ophelia Hall tomorrow, and watch Y/n and her roommate crumble. It's gonna be a Poe Cup finale to remember."

"Yeah I hate to think what you've got planned."

"My game has already started. I like to win. Is that so wrong?" She asks.

"And you wonder why I broke up with you." Xavier scoffs at her.

"You used to love my killer instinct." Bianca says pitifully as she grabs his hand. "We were good together Xavier."

"Were we? Or is that what you wanted me to feel?" 

Bianca frowns and lets go of his hand. "Trust me. I am the girl of your dreams." And with that she left the room leaving Wyatt glaring at her.

A/N:

Hiiii, hope you liked this chapter! Please vote and comment!

This chapter is dedicated to Paige

Love,

Nidhi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.2K 860 27
this is the first story i have ever wrote online so i am sorry if you are disappointed:)
6.4K 169 36
This is my first story ever. Give it a chance :) Leave your comments, suggestions and even votes. Thank you! :)))
19.2K 336 22
Okay this is my first ever story on this app and well it's probably gunna be trash XD. But I hope you guys will like it. So yeah.
3.4K 45 44
This is my first story on watt pad so im sorry if it sucks. I will update constantly hopefully if it get good reviews so vote and comment and of cour...