Ephemeral

By gotu2817

Begin a journey with me on the life of Emilia Emerald West.A smart but sassy girl with a sweet personality. H... More

Author's Note
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10 [THE DELUSION]
CHAPTER 11 [THE UNKNOWN KNOWN INTRO]
CHAPTER 12 [THE MYSTERIES]
CHAPTER 13 [ THE MINDLY CHAOS]
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 22

CHAPTER 21

16 2 0
By gotu2817

Emilio's POV 

After a long flight I finally had reached New York, my birth place; to be more specific our birth place. The place where the mansion had its liveliness alive for a whole of 2 years. 

It probably was a half an hour drive from airport to the mansion. The part I was scared about was the confrontation to my brothers. Its been 13 years since I had last seen them. I don't even remember their faces and what they looked like. But from the news and media, they were the ones who could make you faint with just one glare. 

The huge silver metal gates lines by a couple of guards with guns in their hands and typical black sunglasses worn to their stoic but alert faces came into my view. My car was stopped by them to ask about my reasons to visit the West Palace since no normal person would dare be in the radius of atleast 2kms of this mansion. As I had come unannounced, my statements to visit Alessandro were being continously denied which led me to use the option that would have been the last choice but aghast of the situations, the name of Kirill Kuznetsova had to be mentioned. 

At the sound of his name, the couple of guards who could hear us went into a bit more alert mode. After making a call to Alessandro, confirming my entry in, the silver metal gates flew open, making the view of the gigantic mansion clear in front of me. There it stood, as astonishing as I could remember. The nostalgic fresh garden fragrance welcomed me. 

Memories and voices flashed through my mind as I walked through the walk by in the grass that led to the main door. On the second of my knock, the door opened and revealed the Italian Mafia leader himself, Alessandro West, dressed in a beige Armani suit, with a Audemars Piguet watch snaked tight on his wrists. He totally was way more intimidating than I had imagied him to be with his 6'4 frame, built up with a whole lot of muscles that flexed along with the movement of his sleeves. He had the typical West Cold face on himself that made shivers run down my spine. 

His eyes dilated for a fraction of second after noticing my facial features, if it weren't for my observant personality, I could've missed it. 

"I was informed of your arrival Mr. ...." His tone went to questioning at the last word that he himself knew the answer to but wanted to confirm his doubts,

" It's West" 

These words again made his eyes go to a dilated state and his face imitated the expression of shock. 

Third Person's POV
As if the oldest West wanted to but was not ready to accept the fact that the second youngest
West was back after years.

His eyes remained fixed on his brother whom he had seen after 13 years. Shock subsided with overwhelmed feeling strided upon his mind on seeing him so grown up.

Meanwhile Emilio took a glance on the interior of the house that had a dark shade aesthetic along with the addition of a few plants here and there that seemed to dissolve along the vibes of the family. A huge staircase guided the way upstairs all along. It was all different than the last time he had seen as far as he could remember. 

(Interior of the entrance 👆.This was the only one that seemed to fit the vibes so I went for it but you are free to imagine it the way you want though)

"Is it really you Emilio" The scary mafia boss exclaimed with a heavy voice filled with emotions.

"Of course big brother, who else would have the guts to stand in front of Mr. Alessandro West and would have the courage to speak without pissing their pants off." 

A tiny smile crept upon Alessandro's face knowing that his brother's joyful and mischievous personality still hasn't lost its charm. The next thing what he did was beyond expected to Emilio

He had his youngest brother in a tight yet loving embrace. As if he would never let him go again. 

"You can't even imagine how happy I am to have you back with us again Leo" he whispered in his ear with a tone of satisfaction

"No brother, I'm not back yet, we have a sister to save"

Alessandro immediately knew what Emilio was talking about but the thing he didn't know was that their sister was now clutched getting tortured in the base of one of their biggest enemies.

Taipants Base:- 

After Kirill managed to get a hold of Emilia after her being blacked out, she was carried to one of their most important prison cells. 

A bucket of ice cold water splashing on her made her snap out of a dreamless dark sleep which she seemed to be enjoying but as they say ; rains after thunder can't be prevented. 

Emilia's POV 

My peaceful darkness was disturbed by a feeling of extreme chills on my body which I now know is ice cold water. The one who had poured the bucket on me was dear Mr. Grey whose state was undeniably very funny if you ask me. A broken nose with a beautiful dark eyeshadow and a blood red lipstick shaded by his own blood. 

Did I tell you that I may or may not have punched him in the eye and mouth to create such a beautiful piece of makeup look? 

As I admired my skills; Mr. grey seemed to have a very angry scowl on his face which might may be a result of not liking my skills, but hey am not that bad !

Trust me but my actions are gonna pay me sooner or later. 

I was tied to a wooden chair with thick ropes along with handcuffs holding my wrist tight to backwords. The audacity I see 

Now that it took to my knowledge he was not the only one present in the room, Kirill himself stood there with a sadistic grin playing across his face. 

"Well, our dear princess seems to have woken up earlier than I had thought but how sweet of you to have a thought to value my precious time."

A dirty piece of rag had been shoved into my mouth  which made me prevent to get a word out from my mouth but a part of me was content just because this silly mouth of mine could've made me a bigger trouble due to its slipping skills. Still I tried to throw this thing out but it won't budge.

*Clap* *clap*

A guard came with a huge dark wooden box and placed it on the wooden table beside me. The moment I realised what this box contained, made me aware what cost does it take for you to even be born into a family rendered to the dark world. It had various knives of different sizes and blade shapes, thumbscrews, katanas and daggers. The chances of me getting out alive out of this room were as low as temperature of Antarctica. Negative exactly, which means even if I somehow do, I won't be in single piece. 

A big white bulb flashed on my head and a camera was set up as if to record me getting tortured. Let's say this won't end soon

Third person's POV 

Kirill had began his torture to her just because of a mere threat video he wanted to present to the italian mafia. Her pleaded shouts to stop only added glory to the video for the gang. They had totally done this in order to gradually destroy them mentally by letting them see their little sister getting tortured almost to the verge of death.

She was being whipped brutally along with cold water getting eventually poured on her. A few knife slashes were made randomly on her completely exposed body which was partially hidden by a cropped tank top and some shorts. They had took their chance to get information about the mafia and more about their legal businesses but with her being completely unaware about who even her brothers were,  it got her to getting more tortured. As she had said, 

 "My actions are gonna pay me sooner or later"

And pay they did. Her torture session had ended which seemed like forever but was 2 hours long. Her cheeks were a red swollen mess with ugly green and purple bruise and her whole torso was a messy canvas with whips and carvings sitting on her back with a few open gashes around her torso. Being stabbed twice, her thighs had given up after she was thrown into another dark cell. 

This torture was nothing she had not gone through in her past, but those horrible memories haunted her head the entire time making her go to a silent mode. She could think of nothing but how better it would have been if Emilio didn't have to go. Of course she couldn't blame him but right now she was in a desperate need of his company. Her mind floated through the thoughts of her other brothers. She had read about them in newspapers that she used to get for cleaning purposes back in her old house. Just their faces and actions described by the paparazzi wre enough to scare her despite the fact that she also imagined how her life would be after she lives with them. Will they accept her as their sister or will they send her back again but the latter options crosses itself out as her trust on Emilio refused to believe that he would ever send her back.  

With these thoughts continously trolling round her head, she had lulled back to her enjoyable darkness.

Word count :- 1670 words 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3M 243K 100
Emilia and Lexi were twins but they couldn't be more oppersite if they tried. Emilia was selective mute, she was taught not to speak unless spoken to...
142K 2.7K 52
The mafia princess has gone, and the Queen has returned. Born to the most dangerous family in the world, Elle was a beautiful, innocent girl who has...
741K 12.3K 43
(Im not good with these but imma give it a try) Exactly 17 years ago Alexandra Romano was taken away from her father and 6 brothers by her mother who...
3M 79.8K 50
Sloan. 17 years old. Billionaire. Mafia Queen. At the age of 2 Sloan was kidnapped from her family by her father's second in command and taken to S...