Romeo and Juliet Β» Lucas Friar

Da urlocalsinn3r

Juliet Cameron never really believed in soulmates and frankly doesn't have time for it, ironic since her pare... Altro

ROMEO AND JULIET
i. philadelphia meets texas
ii. buldozer in pink sweater
iii. tiktok shake your body time
iv. romeo, juliet, and farkle!?
v. opposite sex boys
vii. the new smackle

vi. career day

401 31 67
Da urlocalsinn3r

———————✮ °˖ ♫⋆。˚꩜ ———————

( act i : scene vi )

JULIET CAMERON was what you'd call a multi-trick pony. Over the years she would always kept herself busy by picking up new hobbies. She loved learning new ways to challenge herself.

Juliet sat next to Lucas while Riley and Maya were seated at a table next to them. All of them meticulously working on their art assignment which was a bowl of fruit.

Farkle walked in wearing a blue robe. He said something but Juliet was too focused on her sketch. But what really caught her attention is when Farkle began to undo his robe.

"No!" the blonde and brunette shouted and covered their eyes.

"No put it back on." Juliet announced in horror. Her body reacted faster than her brain so she leaned into Lucas's shoulder.

Everything went black.

A subtle smirk appeared on the corner of Lucas's lips.

"Well, looky here. The male.. physique." Miss Kossal said as Maya and Riley uncovered their eyes.

"Hey Lil Bo Peep, is it over yet?" Juliet asked.

"Yeah, it's over." Lucas said just accepting the nickname.

"Why thank you, art lady." Farkle said sitting on the stool.

"Why aren't we drawing Lucas?" Riley asked.

At this point, Riley made it very loud and clear that she had a thing for Lucas.

The teacher stood in the isle between Lucas and Riley. She took a minute to look at Lucas.

"Because nobody looks like that." Miss Kossal stated.

Juliet looked at Lucas and the two made eye contact.

"You know, I just don't see the appeal. Maybe some of us are immune to your Texas charm." Juliet said smirking at the boy.

"Oh really, you know what I think. I think you're too stubborn to admit that part of you might actually like me." Lucas said challenging the girl.

"Don't get too cocky, Ranger Rick. You're tolerable at best." Juliet told him.

Juliet continued to work on her Farkle sketch while the teacher was explaining.

"Get used to this. Get used to this right now. When drawing a Farkle start with the eyes." Miss Kossal said.

"I think the eyes should go straight to the gun show." Farkle said flexing his muscle.

"Aww Farkle, you can't show what you don't have." Juliet told him from her seat causing the boy to stick his tongue out at her.

"Maya, you're supposed to concentrate on the eyes." Riley spoke up from in the middle seat looking over at Maya's art.

"See, you know what my problem is? I don't listen. By the way, you're drawing Lucas." Maya informed her.

Juliet walked over to her friends table and eyes Riley's sketch and saw that she had definitely been drawing Lucas.

"Oh. Well, that's the first time I've done that." Riley said.

Juliet flipped to the next page of Riley's sketchbook and saw another drawing of Lucas as different fruits.

"Do I need help?" Riley asked her friends.

Maya and Juliet shook their heads yes in agreement.

"I know these are works in progress, but let's see where we are." Miss Kossal spoke.

"Maybe we'll become famous artists. We'll go to Paris, drink coffee in outdoors. How do I look." Riley said sitting on the table pretending to be in Paris.

Maya began to make a little tune and draw Riley at a café in Paris that's when Juliet appeared.

"Fine, make fun of me. I'm a serious artist who belongs in Paris." Riley said.

Lucas got up from his seat and walked towards the girls shortly after.

"Bonjour, Lucas." Riley said smiling.

"Bonjour, Riley." Lucas responded.

Lucas started to have a whole conversation in French leaving the girls confused.

"Wow, et là, je pensais que la seule langue que tu parlais était ouais." Juliet spoke.

Translation: "Wow, and here I thought the only language you spoke was Yeehaw."

Juliet spoke leaving her friends in a state of shock. She'd bet Demetrius that if she could learn French in a week he would do her chores. They obviously shook on it because he didn't expect her to learn in just a week.

And technically she didn't.. she learned in three days.

She actually enjoyed it so she just stuck with it for a while until she got bored and moved onto the next activity.

"Bonjour, Lucas." Riley repeated awkwardly.

He smiled and walked away continuing to work on his sketch.

"What did he say?" Riley asked excitedly turning to face Juliet who was standing to her right.

"And when did you learn French?" Maya asked Juliet still in shock at the conversation beforehand.

"Yeah, and what did he say?" Riley asked again.

"Un magicien ne révèle jamais son secret." Juliet said.

Translation: "A magician never reveals her secret."

Juliet said blowing a kiss towards her best friends direction then walking away.

"Oh my gosh." Miss Kossal gasped.

"See? I'm an artist. I am finally something." Riley said.

"Maya." Miss Kossal said astonished by the blonde's art.

"What a life I'm having." Riley said flatly.

"Maya. My goodness. This is brilliant." Miss Kossal said showing her art to the class.

"Farkle is in a bird's nest." Riley said.

"It's a work of surrealism, Riley. It's how this artist's mind views the subject." Miss Kossal explained to her.

"I'm a bird to you?" Farkle asked changing his pose.

"No, you just.. need to be protected." Maya explained.

"You love me." Farkle said.

"Leave me alone." Maya told him.

"Maya, there's a school exhibit coming up. I want your pieces in it." Miss. Kossal told Maya.

"What about my piece?" Riley asked.

The teacher was lost for words she looked at Riley's drawing and then back at her .

"That's a cute top." Miss. Kossal told her.

"Thank you, Miss Kossal. I don't draw for other people to look at, but thank you" Maya told her.

"I'd appreciate you thinking about it, okay?" Miss Kossal said.

Farkle got up and began to head towards the door.

"Where are you headed Farkle?" Juliet asked.

"Gym class. That should go well, right?" Farkle said.

———————✮ °˖ ♫⋆。˚꩜ ———————

Juliet had never been happier to be at home she couldn't wait to catch-up on her favorite show.

She stood outside her apartment and heard loud voices from behind the door where she stood.

The girl unlocked the door and caught a glimpse of her twin bother Demetrious and oldest brother Titus on the couch with headsets on and controllers in their hands.

They were yelling at the game because they were on the verge of losing. The two continued to shout.

"¿Pueden ustedes dos idiotas bajar el volumen por favor?"

Translation: "Can you two idiots keep it down, please?"

Juliet yelled while hanging her backpack on the rack. It obviously didn't work because they continued to shout.

Juliet walked behind the couch and hit the back of their heads at the same time.

"Ow." Demetrius said.

"What the heck." Titus said looking back at his very unpleased sister.

"What was that for?" Demetrius asked his twin while taking off his headset.

"I had to get you guys to stop yelling somehow." Juliet said walking to the kitchen.

"A tap on the shoulder would've been nice." Titus said.

"Yeah, but it wouldn't have been as funny." Juliet admitted grabbing a bowl of grapes from the refrigerator and sitting at the dinning table.

"¿Alguna vez te mataría ser amable por una vez?" Demetrius asked.

Translation: "Would it ever kill you to be nice for once?"

He walked over to his sister and grabbed a handful of her grapes. She slapped his hand away but he had already shoved the fruit in his mouth.

"Yes. Yes it would." Juliet said popping another grape into her mouth.

"Anyway losers, have you guys seen mom?" she asked her brothers.

"No, she is still working. Why?" Titus said.

"Because, I need to know whether or not she's gonna make it to career day. It's tomorrow and I need to double check." Juliet explained.

"Hey, why didn't you ask me?. Mom's not the only with a career around here." Titus said.

The twins looked at each other and then proceeded to bust out laughing. Titus stared at the two waiting for them to stop.

"Ah. Thanks Titus I needed a good laugh. Demetrius said wiping "tears" with his index fingers.

Juliet looked at Titus and saw he wasn't laughing.

"Oh, you're serious." Juliet said coming to a realization.

"Look.. I love you but mom's jobs is way cooler." Juliet admitted to him.

"Okay so what? Mom gets to catch bad guys and carry a taser. What's so cool about that?" Titus asked. The twins looked at him like he was crazy.

"Do you even hear yourself?" Demetrius asked.

"Yep, I regretted it as soon as it came out my mouth." Titus admitted and let out a sigh of defeat.

  ———————✮ °˖ ♫⋆。˚꩜ ———————

"All right, future history makers, welcome to career day. Now there are a lot of ways to make your mark on the world." Mr. Matthews told his fellow students.

Juliet sat at her desk hoping her mom would show up. It's not like her mom was never there, but more so she was a very busy women. I mean being a detective in New York especially with its on going crime rates.

When Mr. Matthews finished his speech Topanga and Juliet's mom walked in.

Eva wore a black pants suit with a long sleeved navy button-up and her raven colored hair in a slicked back ponytail. She wore her NYPD badge around her neck and her duty belt.

Eva sent Juliet a small wave and the curly haired girl sent one back.

"Hi Riley." Topanga said acknowledging her daughter.

"Oh great Shakira is here." Riley said sarcastically.

"Where's your mom." Juliet asked Maya.

"She won't be coming." Maya said.

"But she told you she was coming." Riley said.

"Yes she did." Maya replied.

"Okay, guys. Our first guest for today is Eva Cameron." Mr. Matthews announced.

Ms. Cameron walked towards the front of the classroom.

"Hello everyone, I'm Eva Cameron some of you may know me as Juliet's mom but I am a detective at the NYPD. I've been a patrol officer for 6 years and recently became a detective . So does anyone have any questions?" Eva stated.

All the students and Corey included eagerly raised their hands with big smiles. Eva glances around the room at all the hands and folded her arms over her chest.

"Okay let me rephrase that. Does anyone have any questions that aren't weapons related?" Eva asked and then let out a deep sigh.

The students all put their hands down and held disappointed faces even Corey slowly crept his hand back down to his side.

He received a glare from his wife and their childhood friend.

"Really?" The women asked in unison.

Ms. Cameron turned her attention back to the students and saw Lucas raising his hand.

"Yes, you the handsome young man in second row" Eva pointed at the brunette boy.

"It's Lucas Friar ma'am." Lucas said introducing himself.

"Well howdy Lucas, what's your question?" Eva said with a southern drawl receiving a glare from her daughter.

"What made you wanna become a detective, ma'am?" Lucas asked the women.

"Well, at a very young age I knew I wanted to do one thing and one thing only and that was to help and protect the people in my community. So, I worked hard and got the highest scores in the academy. Became a patrol officer eventually working my way up to become a detective." Eva explained.

Plus, I get to tase people when needed so that's pretty cool." She added receiving cheers and praises from the children. Eva moved over to the side of the room with the other volunteers.

"Okay, guys, our second guest today is a Lawyer and I likes her." Corey said.

Hey lawyer lady, how's about me go out sometimes? I get off of work everyday at three fifteen. Except Tuesdays. I got playground." He said in a flirtatious voice as Topanga and him linked arms.

"So I am an attorney. I got here through a lot of hard work in school by the time I was your age I had three hundred and fifty 'A's" She said bragging to the students.

Topanga was cut off shorty by a knocking at the door in the back of the class.

"Your mom- there she is." Riley said to Maya.

Everyone turned their heads and Mr. Matthews walked to the door and revealed a man

"Minkus." Corey said pointing at the man.

"Topanga." He replied.

"Stuart" Topanga said.

"Minkus" Eva said making her presence known.

"Eva" He said.

"Minkus" Corey repeated.

"Topanga."

Mr. Minkus walked into the classroom and approached Farkle.

"Father."

"Farkle."

"Wait a minute." Lucas spoke up.

"Yes?" Farkle asked.

"He's your father?" Lucas asked.

"Look at us." Farkle said.

His father squatted next to him so they were about the same height and the two smiled.

"Your name is Farkle Minkus?" Lucas asked trying to grasp the situation at hand.

"Don't wear it out." Farkle said smiling.

"I don't know how you could." Lucas said turning back to the front of the class.

"Sorry I'm late everybody. I had helicopter problems, 'cause I have a helicopter." Minkus explained. "Do you have a helicopter, Cory?" Minkus asked walking to the front.

"Nope. Do you have a Topanga, Minkus?" Corey asked.

"Nope, because she chose you. I run Minkus International, I have a helicopter, and she chose you." He said.

"Don't forget she chose him and had a Riley and an Auggie." Juliet added in.

"Stuart, please aren't we a little too evolved to still be competing with each other?" Topanga asked.

Minkus let out a fake laugh. "Of course!"

Topanga did the same. "Of course!"

"Go." They said to each other.

"Between the two of us, Riley and I have twelve hundred and sixty 'A's. Ha!" Topanga said.

"That's remarkable, Topanga. Between the two of us. Farkle and I have twelve hundred and sixty-one.

"Ha!" Minkus let out.

"Ha!" Farkle said from his seat.

Topanga looks at Corey like she wants to kill him.

"Ah! I-I had to, Topanga. He's lot smarter than I am" Mr. Matthews admitted.

"But what's more important to me than anything.. is that I have this guy. Come up here, son." Minkus said.

Farkle made his way to his father.

"Come up here, daughter." Topanga said and Riley quickly got up walking towards the front.

"Look how tall she is. She's been taller than me since the day she was born." Topanga gloated.

Minkus pushed Farkle up to make him seem taller than Riley.

"Well very nice. Good for you guys. So, this is what Career Day is really all about." Mr Matthews said.

"Yeah, I love it every year." Maya said sarcastically.

"I'm sorry, Maya. Maybe your mom just got a little busy

"Are you okay, Maya." Juliet said.

"I'm always okay." Maya replied.

Riley grabbed Maya and Juliet's hand leading them to the front of the room. The three girls linked arms as they approached the father and son.

"So, these are the three ladies you tell me keep chasing after you, huh?" Minkus said causing Juliet to glare at Farkle.

"Please." He whispered.

"Yes sir, it is us." Riley said.

"I'm not doing it." Maya said causing Riley to forcefully elbow her. Juliet getting shoved in the process.

"Yes sir, it's us. We hope that one of us will be lucky enough to become the future Mrs. Farkle Minkus." Maya said dryly.

Riley and Maya turned their heads to Juliet's direction waiting for her to speak. She shook her head in protest but Maya elbowed her into cooperation.

"Ugh, fine. And in the process having lots of baby minkii who will take over the world." Juliet added.

  ———————✮ °˖ ♫⋆。˚꩜ ———————

"Why won't you show your art?" Riley questioned.

"Because I'm- I'm fine believing that nothing much is going to happen for me. Otherwise, I'm full of hope. You hope for things you get disappointed." Maya admitted.

"What reason could your mom have for not showing up, Maya?" Riley questioned starting to become frustrated.

"You're right, I did except her today." She admitted.

"And I didn't. See? Only one of us is disappointed." Maya said.

"And only one of us will let this go. You know that." Riley said.

"Not everyone expects out of life what you expect, Riley." Juliet admitted.

"What do I expect?" She asked.

"You expect.. good things. You expect people to keep their promises and for people to show up." Juliet explained.

"You guys don't" Riley asked.

"Look, I'm not saying that its necessarily a bad thing to have hope but sometimes. Your mom might not be able to make it to all your dance recitals or soccer games because she's busy putting away bad guys. Heck, sometimes she may even miss dinner because of all the paperwork." Juliet said mostly speaking from experience.

"Basically what I'm saying is that disappointment isn't fun." She added.

"Riley, I'm not one of those dreamers like you." Maya told her.

"If your mom saw your art. Doesn't it make sense that she'd be proud of you?" Riley asked.

"Yeah it makes sense to you. Riley you need to be okay with this. Do you understand that finally, something is beyond your control?" Maya said.

"Look we know you can't control your twisted need to fix people's lives. But you are not Supergirl for crying out loud." Juliet said.

Riley fixed Maya's leather jacket and turned to her left and smoothed out Juliet's plaid patterned skirt.

Juliet took Riley's hand and removed it from her skirt, dropping it back onto her own lap. "We're begging you." She said.

Riley turned back around and tucked Maya's hair behind her ear.

———————✮ °˖ ♫⋆。˚꩜ ———————

"The Korean War." Mr. Matthews said.

"Genghis Khan." Farkle said.

"What?" Mr. Matthews asked.

"I just wanted to see what would happen." Farkle admitted.

A blonde women wearing a mint green waitress outfit barged into the classroom.

"Hello, Corey Matthews. I am so sorry for interrupting." She said.

"Oh no." Maya said.

"Nothing to forgive, Katy. Class this is Maya's mother, Katy Hart."Mr. Matthews introduced the women.

"Mom, what are you doing? It was yesterday." Maya muttered.

"Yesterday I was unable to attend your little job fair-" Katy said to Mr. Matthews

"Career Day." Maya corrected her mother.

"Yesterday I was trapped in my vehicle in the rushing flood waters of the mighty Colorado Rivers! To make matters worse I just found out I was about to have a second baby and second. So, I crawled myself through the sunroof and I said "Let's do this thing." Then I commenced to deliver my own baby until finally I heard that wonderful, magical sound." She explained to the students.

She looked at them for a moment and began to cry like a baby.

"Mama? Are you my mama?" She said embodying the baby.

"Maya?" Riley and Juliet questioned.

"Soap opera. She was auditioning for a soap opera." She told them.

"Can you believe I didn't get it." Katy asked the class.

"Yes." They all answered.

"Yes. I am an actress. Are there any questions I can answer for anyone?" She asked.

"Ah, yes, the Farkle." She said.

"Why are you wearing a waitress outfit?" He asked.

"Anyone else?" She asked quickly moving on. Katy looked around the room, trying to dodge the question.

Lucas raised his hand next.

"Yes, the pretty young man right there." Katy said noticing Lucas.

"Yeah, thanks. Um, why are you wearing a waitress outfit." He asked repeating Farkle's question from before.

"My dad says actors are a bunch of people who never grew up." Sarah said from behind Lucas.

"What does your dad do?" Katy asked.

"He's a director." Sarah said smugly.

"Is he? Well I'm sure your father never gave me a job either. Which is the real reason I wear this outfit everyday. Well, I'll just be going now." She admitted and walked out the door.

———————✮ °˖ ♫⋆。˚꩜ ———————

"Drawing a women's face is different than drawing a man's. Look for subtle differences. The lips are different." Mrs. Kossal said aloud to the class.

Riley was seated on the stool in front of everyone. "No matter what, don't get mad at me, okay?" Riley started.

"I could never." Maya said looking up from her sketchbook.

"To paint a young women's lips, she needs to stop flapping them." Mrs. Kossal said interrupting their conversation and turning Riley's head.

"Because if I have any talent at all, its this, so don't get mad at me." Riley continued to speak.

"Because when the mouth is moving it'll will affect all the sketches. And they will all come out like this." Ms Kossal held two sketches in her left and right hand with Riley's mouth wide open.

"I could never." Maya repeated focusing on the sketch.

"Riley what did you do?" Juliet said standing next to Maya focusing on her piece.

Mrs. Kossal walked over towards Maya. "Except this one. You don't listen to a word I say, do you?" She said.

"Uh, its not because I'm disrespectful." Maya said.

"It's because you're an artist. I'm so glad you decided to display your work. I got your not in my teacher's box." Mrs. Kossal said.

Maya gave a death glare in Riley's direction.

"That's the thing your not supposed to get mad at." Riley said with a big smile.

"The exhibit starts at six. It's thrilling seeing your art displayed, you won't regret it." She said and then walking out of the room leaving her students alone.

"You just had to intervene didn't you, Supergirl?" Juliet said.

"If you think that's bad wait untiI you hear what I did next." Riley said awkwardly smiling.

"What do you mean." Juliet said becoming noticeably confused.

"I had a talk with your mom about what you told us yesterday in the bay window." Riley admitted.

Juliet stood in place quietly with her jaw clenched but then smirked as she walked over to the cart with all the paint and dipped her brush in green paint.

"You don't listen to a word we say, do you? Maya asked.

"It's not because I'm disrespectful . It's because you're an amazing artist and you should be able to talk to your mom about your feelings" Riley said to each of them.

"Yeah, then let me paint you something." Maya said as she went and dipped her paintbrush in paint as well.

Juliet and Maya splashed green paint onto Riley's face. The students all looked at each other for a second and immediately ran out the classroom.

"Okay, I am your best friend and I will always do my best for you, no matter what what you...say." Riley said standing up and tapped them on their faces with red paint.

"And who made you the king of friendship?" Juliet asked smearing paint all over Riley's face.

"I did I made myself the king of friendship." She said smearing paint onto both of her best friends.

"And this would be my first act as king." Riley spoke dipping her hands in red paint and covering their face and clothes in paint.

"Why don't you just leave this alone." Maya asked.

"I don't know how." Riley said.

"Its simple, just butt out." Juliet said.

The girls began to start a paint war each of them covered in red and green paint.

They continued to fight.

Miss Kossal walked through the door.

"Whoa!" She shouted

"Riley.. This is the most authentic piece you've done all semester. Now clean it up. See you tonight, Maya." She said and with that she left.

"One other thing I invited your mom." Riley said.

Juliet handed Maya the bowl of purple paint to hand to Riley.

Riley took the bowl and held it above her head and tipped it over, she was now covered from head to toe in paint.

———————✮ °˖ ♫⋆。˚꩜ ———————

Juliet had a couple hours before she had to be at the art exhibit at school so she thought it would be best to finally have a conversation with her mom.

She couldn't blame Riley for trying to help its one of Riley's traits that she loved about her but also annoyed her.

Plus, they were bond to have this conversation sooner or later.

Juliet walked into her apartment and everyone immediately stopped what they were doing and looked at her with their mouths agape.

She had completely forgot she was covered in paint

"Go ahead, get it out of your system. You get ten seconds" She said glaring at her brothers.

The three of them quickly got their phones out and took millions of photos while laughing.

"If you share any of these with anyone, you're all dead." Juliet threatened and then hit a quick pose for fun.

"Alright, boys you've had your fun but sit down I think we need to have a conversation." Eva said..

The three Cameron boys put away their devices and sat down on the couch as their mother stood in front of them. Juliet was about to have a seat next to Demetrious but was interrupted by her mother.

"Are you crazy? This is a brand new sofa and your covered in paint. You'll just have to stand."

"Okay." Eva took a deep breath. "It's been brought to my attention that I haven't been the best when it comes to showing up or keeping promises."

"I see had a conversation with blabbermouth." Juliet said.

"If you mean Riley, than yes. I'm actually glad she told me but I'm upset that I had to hear it from her and not you, mija." Eva said.

"Well, what kind of daughter tells her mother that she wants her to stop cleaning the streets of criminals and spend time with her instead." Juliet said hearing how selfish it sounded.

"Guys, I know me being a cop and now a detective hasn't always been easy for any of you, and I'm sorry I've missed so many moments in your lives. But I am trying my hardest so please be patient with me. " Eva explained.

"Mom, its okay. We understand your doing your best." Titus said being the first one out of the siblings to speak. The oldest Cameron sibling got up and initiated a hug with his mother.

"Yeah, Mom we appreciate everything you do for us even the smallest things." Angelo said joining in the hug.

Demetrious quickly following after. "We love you, Mom." He said with the side of his face smushed up against Angelo's back.

"Hello, you guys forgetting someone." Juliet said clearing her throat making her family turned around. They all looked her up and down.

"Yeah, no thank you. How about an air hug?" Titus said.

"Come on guys, its just a little paint don't be such babies." Juliet said smirking and took a step closer to them.

The three of them unwrapped their arms from their mother and each other and scooted back.

"Juliet, don't you dare come any closer." Demetrious said.

Angelo picked up a pillow from the sofa and used as a shield to protect the three of them.

"Guys, come on give your little sister a hug." She said innocently with her arms wide open.

Juliet made a sudden movement which made Angelo throw the pillow at her face distracting her for a second so they could escape.

She chased after the three as they ran up the stairs.

———————✮ °˖ ♫⋆。˚꩜ ———————

Juliet stood with Lucas, Riley and Farkle as they watched Maya closely by standing next to her painting.

A man and a women had walked towards Maya's direction and admired her art work; receiving a thumbs up from the lady. The four of them walked towards Maya.

"How's it going." Riley said cheerfully.

"It's going fine." Maya replied.

"What does your mom think?" Riley asked.

Maya paused and looked a Riley and telling her everything with just one look.

"She never showed up?" Juliet asked.

"It's just you guys." Maya admitted.

"Are you telling me your mom never showed up?" Riley asked raising her voice.

"No." Maya said shaking her head. "But of course you did." She continued noticing Corey and Topanga had walked in.

"Hey, Maya. Wow, you really have some talent. Look at that place."

"I bet it's got great mashed potatoes." Mr. Matthews said hungerly.

"Look at that lady. Why can you only see half of her?" Farkle asked.

Lucas wrapped both of his arms around Farkle's face.

"Oh." Farkle said, finally realizing what the meaning behind the half of the lady.

The group watched as Riley walked off but where to?

The art room atmosphere began to die down more and more as the time went by and Parents and their children began to leave.

"You guys really don't have to stay." Maya said.

"Nice try but you can't get rid of us that easily." Juliet said standing next to her.

"Are you kidding? We love supporting the middle school art scene." Corey said.

"Yeah, we even brought a drawing. You have to wonder who this silly little weirdo is." Topanga said holding the sketch of the girl with a wide mouth.

Riley walked in and stood next to the sketch she opened her mouth wide and then closed it.

"Aw..Its our silly little weirdo." Topanga said.

"Thank you for staying with them." Riley said to her parents.

"Always."Mr. Matthews said and then him and Topanga walked away.

"I couldn't get your mom to come and I'm very disappointed." Riley said talking to Maya.

"I know you except too much." Maya said.

"This is hard on me." Riley said.

"You need a hug, darling?" Juliet asked in a british accent.

Juliet pulled the two girls into a hug.

Riley let go and sighed, "Guys, I was wrong." Riley admitted.

"No Riley, you were right." Maya reassured.

"I'm very confused."

"I showed my work and people liked it. It made me feel like I could be something someday." Maya said.

"You will be. You are now." Riley said to her.

"Thank you, Riley." Maya said.

"Yeah and if you hadn't blabbed to my mom we would've never resolved the issue. So I guess you were right, or whatever." Juliet said.

"Your welcome Maya and Julie." Riley said walking over and grabbing a to go box. "Do you guys want third of my tuna melt?" She asked.

"You know why she gave this to you?" Maya asked.

"Why?"

"She know it's my favorite thing there. She knew that you'd share it with us."

"We'd be happy to give you the whole thing." Juliet said.

"I know you would. I'll be just fine with a third." Maya said.

———————✮ °˖ ♫⋆。˚꩜ ———————

The Matthews had invited Farkle and his father over for dinner. Maya and Juliet tagged along as always.

"And Riley.. for your excellence in display of unwavering hope for others I'm giving you an 'A'. Corey said making Farkle and his father drop their forks.

"Ha!" Topanga said at them

"What?" Minkus said.

"Can he do that?" Farkle asked.

"No he can't do that." Minkus said.

"I does whatever she wants." Mr. Matthews said.

"Yeah, so would I." Minkus admitted.

Riley smiles, "I come from a very talented family."

"What am I talented at?" Auggie asked.

"Your gonna find it someday, honey." Topanga told him.

Auggie stood up and started to sing a song and when he concluded they all clapped for him.

———————✮ °˖ ♫⋆。˚꩜ ———————

URLOCALSINN3R has entered the chat..

Sorry everyone I have been so lazy lately so mb I haven't been writing chapters but I'm gonna try to upload quicker. So, interact with me in the comment and let me know what you think.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

26.2K 581 47
Josh returns and Maya starts falling for him... Josh is all over the place with feelings. But will they fall as one for eachother? Find out in
20K 867 23
❝she's the tear in my heart━━i'm alive.❞ β•°β”ˆβž€ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ πŠπ€π“π‡π„π‘πˆππ„ πƒπ„π‚πŠπ„π‘ πˆπ’ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐀𝐒 π…π‘πˆπ€π‘'𝐒 𝐇�...
87K 2.8K 20
When Maya and Lucas hang out at the park one day, Maya feels as if there may be something between them. But if there is, will she destroy more and mo...
168K 3.9K 44
Verity Avalon Bradford. She loves her twin sister more than anything. Together, they're starting the 7th grade. A new boy, Lucas Friar, comes to scho...