๐——๐—”๐—ฌ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง, formula 1

By maripercv

In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz. More

๐—— ๐—” ๐—ฌ ๐—Ÿ ๐—œ ๐—š ๐—› ๐—ง
00. wrong number
01. mamados
02. random gc
03. children
04. kinda bored
05. last lap
06. Romero's Cafรฉ
07. a dream
08. this is so weird
09. Lando's tweet
10. no way
11. i knew it!
12. unreal
13. surprise surprise
14. too hot to handle
15. famous
16. dm now
17. im in love
18. crazy fans
19. little coffee run
20. ladies night
21. thank you
22. Friendly double date
23. Maybe one day
24. the plan
25. matchmaker
26. so blind
27. We miss you
28. We're just friends
29. just tell her
30. He was in love
31. An almost kiss
32. Daniel the therapist
33. I've waited so long
34. My kind of woman
35. Great friend
36. A little company
37. Soulmates
39. Mother's blessing
40. Golden Boy
41. Okay, im dying
42. Yes or no?
43. I miss you
44. full of surprises
45. More days like this
46. Im feeling 22
47. Silverstone bby!
48. my only champion
49. tough race but with a lovely girl
50. one year since I fell in love
51. Honey, we made it
52. You complete me

38. Just for you

16K 373 126
By maripercv

private message
lando💞

Isa❣️
i am this 🤏🏼 close to killing myself
school is soooooo stressful

lando💞

Isa❣️
HAHAHAJAJ LANDOOOO

lando💞
don't kys we've never even gone to disney world☹️☹️

Isa❣️
don't worry I wont
i'm sorry i've been a little bit stressed about school and stuff

lando💞
what are you apologizing for?
it's normal to feel stressed

Isa❣️
i know i know
are you busy right now?

lando💞
i was getting ready for bed, what for?

Isa❣️
oh, never mind

lando💕
im not busy Isa, it's alright
is there something wrong

Isa❣️
do you mind facetiming ??

lando💞
i would love to facetime you isa

lando started a videocall

"Hey, don't mind my face, I've been working the whole day." Isabella says as she covers her face. Lando slightly chuckles, "Why would I mind?"

The guy goes to his bed and goes under the sheets, placing the phone in front of him, revealing him with a white t-shirt and messy hair. Isabella looks up from her computer and smile, shutting it down.

"Im sorry for calling you, lando, i've been so busy and i just felt like i haven't had any contact with anyone, not even my friends which is crazy. And i thought talking to you would be nice so,"

Lando listened to her ramble as he watched her through the screen, her hair was usually wavy like it is now, her eyes look tired, "I'm glad you called me, i'm always here for you."

They both stayed quiet, but it was comfortable. "How's your mom?" Lando asks, watching Isabella's eyes slowly close.

"She's good, the shop has been great so she's always busy, i always try to help her but with school and the shop i just can't, you know,"

The guy nodded slowly, "I can always help, you know? I'm open for whatever for 2 weeks," The girl laughed as she stood up and walked to her bed.

"That would be crazy."

"Why would it be? I'm great at cooking, not really good at math but i could always be the chef! also your mom loves me." They both chuckle. Isabella turns the light off and looks at Lando.

"She really does, and it doesn't sound like a bad idea...."

Lando's eyes light up and nods repeatedly, "It's a great idea! Look, you'll be focusing on your school work while your mama and I work in the café!"

Isabella smiles at the precious voice Lando had, he sounded like a kid when they get told they're going to disney world.

"Are you sure you're okay with that? Lando, i really don't want you doing something you don't want." Lando rolled his eyes and pulled his phone closer to him, making the girl laugh.

"Isabella Romero Gomez, i would do anything for you."

Isabella smiled with honesty, she couldn't be more luckier to have a Lando Norris in her life.

"I'll tell her tomorrow, she's gonna be so happy."

They talked for a few minutes until Lando noticed the girl was sleeping, he smiled and took a screenshot of the video call, just for the memories.

A few days later, Lando walked into the coffee shop and saw the same brunette girl he saw the first time he went here. He smiled to himself and walked towards here, she was sitting on a table right in front of the counter.

"Hey, imposter." Lando chuckles as he stands in front of her, she looks up and sighs with relief. The coffee shop was full, a line of almost 20 people and almost all the tables were being used.

Isabella smiled at him and stood up immediately, she hugged him and he hugged back. He could feel all the stress leaving her body right as they touched. It was a nice feeling. She gave him a quick peck on the lips before pulling away.

"Hey," Isabella sighs with a smile. "Im so happy you're here, Lando. it's full like really full and my mom is like so stressed, i don't know what to do."

Lando places his hand on the girl's arm and starts rubbing it slowly, trying to calm her. "Hey, it's alright. What do you want me to do?"

"I was actually about to take a break from work so maybe you could help me place the orders?" Lando nods as he followed the girl who was going behind the counter.

Lando didn't know what he was doing, he just knew he was doing something good for Isabella. That was all that mattered.

Three hours later, Lando was packing his last order. He didn't notice Isabella smiling at the sight of him, she didn't know what she did to have him here with her. After all, they were only two people who started texting each other.

"Lando! Thank you, thank you!" Isabella came up to him and hugged him. Lando hugged her back as he chuckled, giving her a kiss on the head.

"No need to thank me, Isa."

"How could i not, you literally helped us so much." They both pulled away from the hug with a smile. "Let me repay you! Let's go for ice cream, you like ice cream right?"

Lando smiled widely, his smile was beautiful, Isabella thought, it made her smile to herself unconsciously.  "Only crazy people dislike ice cream, Isa."

"So you're in or...."

"Of course I'm in!" Lando smiled like a little kid.

landonorris

liked by coreymylchreest and 372,392 others

landonorris little reward for this one 🍦

bellaromero you're amazing!!💞
Landonorris that's all you Isa😁

danielricciardo and i wasn't invited...

user is this the girl they all followed a few months ago????
user girl....yeah like 6 months ago

pierregasly i want someone to look at me the way she looks at the cameraman🥺🥺🥺
user HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

bellaromero 🥰🥰
landonorris 😁

user she's beautiful i can't even complain

avery_mills ECCUSE ME

olliemount she looks stunning omg
landonorris she does doesn't she

user  i am in shock

user omfg i cajqjicaiqieifjaiqiqockxkq

lewishamilton 🍦🍦🍦🍦

charles_leclerc her ice cream is melting i think
aurora.greene shut your dumb mouth ffs
charles_leclerc  I love you too😘

AUTHORS NOTE

Heyyyy, I've been watching the office because my dad and brother were watching it and I felt excluded so yeah, it's not boring but it's not funny😐

Also, they're so lover coded I'm in love,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 5.2K 23
๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™š๐™ก ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™™๐™ค ๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™ก๐™š๐™จ ๐™ก๐™š๐™˜๐™ก๐™š๐™ง๐™˜'๐™จ ๐™—๐™–๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™–๐™ก๐™จ๐™ค ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™จ ๏ฟฝ...
489K 10.9K 74
in which a YouTuber gets an offer to fake a relationship with a famous Formula 1 driver โ–ท โ€ข ---------- โ€ข ฯŸ [ l...
142K 2.2K 29
หšโ‚Šโ€ง๊’ฐแƒ โ˜† เป’๊’ฑ โ€งโ‚Šหš in which lando norris falls for oscar piastri's sister. or an upcoming rookie joins mclaren and his sister causes a stir.