The Slime Administrator

By EchoFlag

What happen if Satoru Mikami was born earlier? What happen if he's a proper gentleman? What happen if he surv... More

Prolouge: The Human Mind
Chapter 1: A Fool Clown
Chapter 2: AXIS
Chapter 3: Civilization
Chapter 4: Saint?
Chapter 5: A Warm Welcome
Chapter 6: Hinata Sakaguchi (Part 1)
Chapter 7: Hinata Sakaguchi (Part 2)
Side Story: The Chef and the Student
Chapter 8: Peace and Threats
Chapter 9: Why they stand
Chapter 10: The Festival
Chapter 11: Sudden Help
Side Story: Engineer graduate
Chapter 13: Past and Present
Chapter 14: Right Behind You
Chapter 15: Contemplating
Chapter 16: Deep Under

Chapter 12: Blood Garden

685 21 20
By EchoFlag

TEMPEST LABYRINTH, ?? FLOOR

Every floor in the labyrinth is unique in each their own.

Here, in this floor, a moon with red-like blood colors can be seen looming in the dark sky with no stars. filled with mountain of rocks with no life, sorrounded by flowers in different colors and sakura trees with wind blowing the leaves, gave this ominous feeling.

A beautiful setting at the end of the world.

A blond boy is lying on the gardens of flowers, wearing a yellow-black outfit with a white scarf. His face is akin to that hot senpai you met at high school, cold and handsome.

However, his clothes looks a bit rough and dirty, his cheeks was bruised. His breath was restless, gasping every air that exist. His eye narrowed, looking deep into the sky. His arm went limp with his sword away from him.

A tall shadow of a man, stands behind him. The boy eyes gazed onto the man. A pair of golden eyes stares back at him, his short silver-blue hair shines under the blood moon.

The man crouched and spoke, "You good?"

The boy can only gaze at him with no power. His tired eyes told him everything the man need.

The man chuckled and lie down beside him, "You're quite good for your size, looks like your plot armor still works against me."

A long silence came, not uncomfortable.

Staring at this dystopia-like setting while flowers and beatiful trees sorround them. Quite weird since you can sense the dread crawls around the place, while also felt the calmness and fresh air from the floras.

A twisted harmony of peace.

Footsteps can be heared closing in on them. The boy gets up from his rest and search where that sound came from.

He then sees a beautiful woman with jet black hair blowing against the suddenly harsh wind. She wore an armor that covered her chest and shoulder, the silvers and golds reflecting the red moon.

Her face were cold, colder then the highest tip of a mountain. Her eyes were sharper than an eagle.

Hinata tilted her head, seeing the blond kid staring at him with his jaw dropped, she almost thought he was a creep if not for Rimuru beside him, staring at the sky. Their distance were merely a dozen steps away. She felt a tug on her hand.

"Hinata-san, what's wrong?" Chloe asked, her hand intertwined with Hinata.

"Oh nothing." She reassured her.

Rimuru heard Hinata's voice behind him, he pull his body upward to seat. He looks behind and see Hinata and Chloe, Both holding hand like sisters.

"There you are!" Rimuru stand while wiping any dirt on his suit.

"I believe you haven't met each other before," Rimuru then make a short introduction of them to each other, "Hinata, Masayuki. Masayuki, Hinata."

A hand appeared in front of Masayuki which startled him, shaking his thought, he take the hand from Hinata and pulled himself up and shake her hand.

"N-Nice to meet you." He shyily greeted.

Hinata gives out a warm smile, "Nice to meet you as well," She then turned to Rimuru, "I believe we have an appointment, right?"

Rimuru smiled, "Right, Masayuki, take a rest on that tree over there. Chloe, here's a book and a candy, have fun."

"Thank you, Rimuru-san!!" She was about to hugged him, but Rimuru is too tall. Rimuru noticed this, he picked her up and hugged her.

Chloe smile widely and Rimuru gives out a fatherly laugh, "Okay kid, hugs over, i'll see you later on." He put her down.

Chloe ran to where Masayuki went to and sat beside him while he gasping for air.

Rimuru let out a sigh, "Looks like you have some fun out there, caramel apple and ice cream?"

Hinata's face went red in embarrasment, "Hey! I never had a decent teenage life, let me be!" She yelled.

Rimuru only laughed at her childish nature, "I know, that's why i make all of that."

Hinata froze. He made all of that for her? Hinata doesn't know what this feeling inside her, like the chains that shackled her has been released, as if something was freed. Her heart doesn't felt like they were crushed anymore.

The time she felt her heart beating normally was back when her life was just like any other girls at her age, until things goes south. Darkness has been brewing inside her ever since and she's scared on what to do about it.

Until she came and lend her a hand for her to get back up, and that was short lived. From that day on, she acted like an adult, a woman who knows every faces the world has. Life has thrown a lot of shit at her, she take the pain and she still standing.

She told herself that she has to take it, to protect everyone behind her, everyone including her master, but she was weak and she knew it, that's why she strengthen herself. Of course there's time where she just want to stop and sit, but that time never came.

And then, He came.

For every scar she received, he healed to the point of no return. For every guilt she has, he banished them all.

He who she destroyed his life for petty reason, He who she tear apart caused by lies, He who still smiled for her and welcomed her with an open arm.

This feeling of safe, where she can let herself be weak, where she can just scream and no one will judge her, where she can stop and sit for a bit.

She craved this feeling when they ,who bring her to the world, never gave her. She wanted this and finally, He's arrived in her life.

"Dad..." She whispered softly.

Rimuru's ears moved a bit and he turned at her, "Sorry, what did you just say?"

Hinata jolted, realising what she has just said, "N-N-No, nothing nothing nothing."

Rimuru eyed her with a questioning look.

Hinata sighed in embarrassment, "L-Lets just get this over with." She ran to the other field of flower.

Rimuru, still looking at her, asked his trusty partner, 'Raphael, what did she just said? What's made her so embarrassed?'

'Answer, It's best if you don't know it.'

'What? why-you know what? Im just gonna guess.' Then, a series of dissagreement put Rimuru to his knees.

____________

Rimuru and Hinata stand across the field of flowers. Both standing tall and eyeing each other.

A black mist appeared on his right arm and turned into a black uchigatana. He aimed his sword downward on the side, his gigantic shadow loomed over the field.

Hinata unsheated her Rapier, aiming at him with a battle stance. Her Zweihander on her back, ready for a heavy attack.

She can feel the cold and death eyeing her behind his eyes that says no more games. She take a breath and wait for him.

No movement from both side, Hinata moved slowly to the side while she kept her stance. Rimuru followed her slowly as well on the opposite direction, letting her take the first step.

Hinata then suddenly ran to Rimuru with her sword ready. Rimuru, seeing this, ran to her as well with his back still straighten up, only his legs moving.

Both sword swing and made contact to each other with lightning speed, creating a blinding spark. Their eyes still looking at each other sharply.

Hinata swing her from below to up, but was deflected by Rimuru's uchigatana. Hinata distanced herself from Rimuru, still in her battle stance.

Rimuru however, stand like a normal person going on about his day, relax, too relax.

She then take a desicion to attack him from the side or behind, she ran to the right and start to closed herself behind him with speed that the naked eye cannot catch.

But, she did not know how exactly fast Rimuru is. She saw Rimuru moving in the same speed in front of her, blocking her to flanked him. His back straighten up tall and never bend, he faced her with a smile, the only one that moved are his legs.

Hinata stopped at her track and slashed her sword at him, which he deflected quite easily. Series of spark came from both of their sword clashing onto each other.

Hinata get back and pull out her Zweihander with one hand and swing it from the right, combining speed, power, and weight. Rimuru hold his sword vertically to his left.

*TING!!!*

"Gah!!"

The Zweihander hadn't scratched him but it did pushed him at quite long distance. Hinata smiled at her achievement.

Her rapier and her Zweihander, light and heavy. She can used this advantage, just how much she can fulfilled it.

She then ran to Rimuru with both of her hand holding the Zweihander, she striked from below.

"Hiyah!!"

Rimuru bend his back backward, dodging attack and the tip of the two handed sword almost touched his nose.

He stumbled back and moved his body aside, dodging another upcoming attack from Hinata's rapier.

Hinata gave Rimuru almost no time to take a breather with her relentless point-attack.

This time, Rimuru distance himself and spin his body with his uchigatana ready to swing horizontally.

After the 360 degree spin to the right, he swing his sword from the right with lightning speed. Hinata blocked the attack with her Zweihander shielding her, the force pushed her back.

Now, they are back with a series of sparks from their relentless of attack, an attrition if you could say. In the middle of the spark, she can see a crack on Rimuru's uchigatana, she smiled and kept swinging until Rimuru distanced himself at great distance.

Hinata didn't chased him however, she's to out of breath, she's only a human after all. As she regain her stamina, she furrowed while wondering on what he's doing.

'He's not going to win, no magic was the deal. His sword is cracked. What's he gonna-'

Rimuru's left hand, opened his palm and a black mist formed around it. Seconds has passed and that mist kept on getting longer and longer. Before she can find the answer and make a move, the mist dissipated and revealed what's inside it.

A long spear with a double blades on the top that's connected to the two other arms. One of them was an axe and the other was a hammer with spikes like it was straight out from a hammer meat tenderizer.

The spear seems to be more taller that Rimuru's height and that was only the stick, not including double blades. Rimuru put the spear on his shoulder and his a-little-bit cracked uchigatana aimed aimed to the front ground, and the grins plastered on his face.

The fields of flower moving from the blows of the wind followed by leaves flying around slowly, the blood moon on the sky and his looming shadow that almost covered her even when they were far away.

'Cinematic as fu-' was what inside Rimuru's thought.

Hinata can't also ignored the lighting and decoration, it's so dramatic, it's like she was fighting Isshin. That is IF she had a decent previous life and lived in that world long enough to know the game, but her parents...

Poor child.

Anyway, Hinata put her guard as high as she can. Rimuru's uchigatana may be broken and she has two weapon, he also have it and maybe more skilled.

Hinata was about to make the first move like she was before, but suprisingly, Rimuru ran at her first and fast . Hinata can see that Rimuru was about to use his spear, it looks heavy, so might as well blocked it with something heavy.

"Shit!!" She cursed.

Rimuru swing his spear at great speed with his axe closing in on her, Hinata put up her Zweihander and blocked the attack with a toll that she's pushed quite far and stumbled.

"Guh!!!"

She regain her balance as Rimuru jumped high and about to swing his hammer-side spear at her. Hinata dodged in a nick of time before in landed on her. The smash create a not so small nor so big size, specifically the diameter of a poll sign.

Hinata switched to her rapier and charged at him, Rimuru noticed and swing his uchigatana from his right hand.

The spark doesn't last long as Rimuru changed his strategy, he gets back and used his spear. Hinata noticed the pattern and tried to counter it, but her stamina isn't helping her, she gasp for breath every seconds..

The distanced is too long for her to catch up, she can only dodged and deliver some slashes from her rapier that was then block by his Uchigatana. Rimuru also noticed the crack on his sword and use his spear more.

As the fight goes on, Hinata had enough. Her stamina is depleting fast as im writing this, but Rimuru's uchigatana's crack start to become more clearer.

She just need to find a way to break through the stalemate by making him using his sword in which he curently isn't.

In a desperate attempt, she put all her power to her legs and arms, she then launched herself so fast that the blow of the winds picks off a lot of flowers from her speed. As she closing in, she point her sword to Rimuru.

Rimuru, who was suprised for her sudden change of tactic, thinks about what to do as Hinata is closing in. As she gets closer, he puts up his sword for his spear was quite heavy to be pulled in time.

*TING!!!!!!!!*

A blinding spark and a loud ringing came off as their sword made contact, flowers and leaves sorround them so dense that they were basically consumed by it.

As the flowers and leaves falls down slowly, revealing the result of Hinata's attempt.

It was successful.

Rimuru's uchigatana has been split in half. Rimuru put his hand on his neck and feels that his skin was open wide as his blue flesh exposed to open air.

Hinata balance herself by planting the sword on the ground, she panted while on her knees, almost no stamina left.

Rimuru grins as he approached Hinata with his broken uchigatana's on his hip. He tap her shoulder and give her a hand.

"Not bad, better than last time."

She pull herself with her hand gripped tightly in Rimuru's hand. She panted heavily while Rimuru support her balance by putting her hand around him.

"Here." Rimuru gave her a glass filled with blue liquids.

Without a second thought, she drank it all in one go. Her heart beat slows down and her panting was gone, she take a deep breath of fresh air.

"Thanks." She gives him her grattitude as she stand on herself.

But before she can, Rimuru picked her up like a princess, which suprised her.

"Just because you drank the potion, doesn't mean that you're instantly okay." He stated.

Hinata, instead of blushing like crazy, only her ears that was red. She instead smiles widely while giggling, her smile was not like a battle hardern warrior, but that of an innocent little girl carried by her father.

Rimuru smiles as well, tho he felt a bit weird about the way she act, but he let her have the fun.

As they approached the tree where Chloe and Masayuki were, they see Chloe ran to them at full speed with her little legs.

"RIMURU-SAAAN!!!" She then proceed to latched herself onto Rimuru's leg, adding another weight on him.

"Chloe, no!" Rimuru begged her, but she responded by giggling at him innocently.

Rimuru, not wanting to erased that cute smile of her, let her be. Before Rimuru could wondered where Masayuki were, he saw him snoring below the tree.

Rimuru sighed as he went to him with Chloe stucked on his leg. Without him knowing, Chloe put her tongue out to Hinata with her brows furrowed, Hinata saws this and smile smugly and put herself closer to Rimuru, earning a gasp from Chloe.

Then, they spent their night inside the guest's house, after they ate their dinner together.

Like a family.

___________________________________

I need your opinion real quick.

Does the fighting scene's boring or not? (It is, isn't it?)

Oh, and did it look like i made Rimuru a dad or a harem protag?
(Hope not)

By the way, here's the concept of Rimuru's spear

And this is Hinata's Zweihander that i have not yet put it in her chapter.

How's my drawing? Good? (Idk why am i even trying)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 188 50
The whole Sekaiichi Hatsukoi and Junjou Romantica men who reside in Tokyo with their individual lovers face a series of awkward, unbelievable and tou...
505 44 18
In a universe where Kanroji Mitsuri dies during her battle against the Uppermoons at the Swordsmith Village, how does her lover, Iguro Obanai, manage...
25.1K 770 23
Tatsuki Tsukino, a 17 year old high school student was murdered by one of his close friends for a deal. In the next moment, he wakes up again, this t...
1.9K 73 15
You lived happily (kind of) with your boyfriend, Keiji Shinogi, until you moved back to your hometown and realized that your ex-boyfriend who killed...