Panty and Stocking with Garte...

Cheetahx2 द्वारा

A company of ghosts has moved into Daten City, taking advantage of human greed. Two angels, Panty and Stockin... अधिक

AUTHORS NOTE #1
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28

CHAPTER 18

824 19 1
Cheetahx2 द्वारा

"Daten City, a veritable vortex of necessary waste. A place where people are always digging for the newest tastiest nugget of gold. But trends, like bodily functions, happen.  What's passionately picked one day is destined to be flicked to the side the next."

All over Daten City people were for some reason picking their noses in public out on the street, at stores, restaurants, and schools everyone was digging for gold. Everyone except for Stocking and Izuku who were at a cafe with Panty who was picking her nose.

"Tell me you're not picking your nose in public." Stocking says stopping mid-scoop of her desert while also giving Izuku a piece.

"It's called Oscar picker Therapy, and it's officially a thing; here check it out." Panty says before handing her a book.

Stocking starts skimming through the book with Izuku leaning over so he gets a look too.

"I would say this is strange but I've seen worse as of late so this doesn't really phase me. And I can't tell if that's good or bad." Izuku remarks before taking a bite of Stocking's desert.

"Fuck yeah, mucous membranes! Get fingered!" She says before sticking her finger deeper into her nose and moaning. "Look, sugar tits, everyone is doing it." Panty states.

"Nothing personal, but you're an ass. Could you stop? I'm trying to eat." Stocking says after throwing the book away and before continuing to eat.

"That shit looks like what I'm picking. Who's an ass now." Panty states.

"You should try some, ya nose whore. They just put it on the menu. It's gooey goodness still has enough crunch to get stuck in your teeth. It's awesome. It's made from this extra-thick, one-hundred-eight percent egg cream. It's a goddamned sweet revolution! Sticky little nougat, I love you so!" Stocking says going off into her own little world.

Meanwhile, Panty stares at her sister not caring about anything she says. Her face changes to a pleasured expression as he starts pulling her finger from her nose until it pops out with a large orange booger attached to it that looks suspiciously like the desert Stocking was eating.

"See, they look exactly the same! That's sick!" Panty says while pointing at the booger and desert.

"I think you need some water; all that picking has dehydrated you." Stocking states.

"Probly." Panty replies.

While the two sisters banter on, Izuku's phone rings,as he picks it up to see it's Garter he quickly answers and Garter's face appears on the screen he too was picking his nose.

"What's up." Izuku says.

"I think I've found the reason why your Sword Zetsubō is suddenly not responding to you." He states.

"Fucking'A! lay it on me." Izuku replies excitedly.

"Ever since you were able to unlock your weapon you're starting to gain a bit of power that resembles that of Angels and because of that Zetsubō being something that came from your quirk or better yet has a bit more of a demonic nature may have thrown yourself out of balance and that Angel side is slowly taking you over. Making you're Demonic weapon to become weaker and weaker in the process. So I think it's better to have harmony over these powers you have and restore that balance ya feel me." Garter explains.

"Hai, I read ya loud and clear, thanks Garter I appreciate it." Izuku says.

"No problem but I feel like you should do it soon I fear this nose-picking epidemic was not caused by mortal hands." Garter states.

"You think a ghost could be behind it? Sounds a bit... weird" Izuku asks with a raised eyebrow.

"It's likely I'll get back to you when I have a more concrete answer." He says before ending the call.

Izuku then slips the phone into his pocket and before he can enter his mind where he would see the Visage or the OFA Users, the beeping from Briefs Ghost detector grabs his attention. The ginger-haired boy stands next to Panty with his Ghost detector pointed at Panty's booger.

"Weird. It's filled with a crazy amount of gas." Brief states.

"Christ balls what are you doing here, Geek boy? Nobody invited your lame face." Panty says.

"Oh, sorry. It's kinda setting off my ghost detector!" Brief says as the machine begins beeping like crazy.

"Really? 'Cuz you're setting off my "get the fuck away from me" detector!!!" Panty shouts while beating Brief repeatedly with her booger.

The booger pops off her finger and sails towards Stocking and her desert. She quickly notices, sucks in a lot of air, and blows the booger away. The booger sails through the air before being sucked into a walking man's nose.

The man then proceeds to uncontrollably and violently sneeze.

"Well, God fucking bless that guy, shit." Panty states while everyone just watches the man.

"Oh, ladies, ladies, hello! Where have you been all my life? Tell me, my lovely customers, how are my sweets treating you? Sorry babies, I didn't mean to be rude. I own this sexy cafe. My name is Oscar H. Genius. And what, may I ask, should I call you two beauties?" He asks.

"Panty!" She states.

"Stocking!" She replies.

"Erotic monikers: that is so my style! Now you sensual little minxes, how would you like to join me for a celebratory party on my airship? We're gonna have cake. Believe it or not babies, it's the oscar group's one-hundred-and-eighth anniversary!" He states proudly.

"That's cool." Panty says.

"Um, let's talk about what kinda cake?" Stocking says.

"Trust me, babies, you will love it! All these people are here just to go to my shindig and you two are by far the hottest tootsies,  C'mon we're having a smorgasbord of sweet treats as part of the orgy of fun." He states.

"Smorgasbord of sweets!"Stocking says excitedly

"Smorgasbord of orgy!" Panty says also excited "Oh shit, that mofo is flying away. We're too late."

Izuku facepalms.

Suddenly Women, men, children, dogs, and cats begin being lifted into the air by their boogers towards the airship.

"Don't worry, babies. It's cool. The goober gases will get us there no problem. See what I mean? Everybody's doing it, babies! Hahahaha it's showtime." Oscar yells happily.

Meanwhile back at the now-empty cafe, Izuku watches everyone leave. He sighs, stands up, and Activated his quirks Float and Fajin, repeatedly jumping up and down to get the kinetic boost he needed and with one jump, he launches into the sky towards the airship. Inside the airship, hundreds of people all dressed in fancy suits and dresses pick their noses and enjoy the food and drinks.

"Calling all my babies! Welcome to the Oscar party!" His voice resounds from the speakers.

Near the middle of the room where all the food tables are were Panty, Stocking, and Izuku; Panty was still picking her nose and now Stocking had started as well and she was also scarfing down handful after handful of the desert.

"So sweet! My mouth is so fucking happy right now!" Stocking states with a mouthful of the food.

"Yeah well, my lips got nothing." Panty states.

"If your snatch ass doesn't hurry up and snatch some, they'll all be gone." Stocking says.

"I can't eat and pick at the same damn time. So, I'm just gonna stick with picking." Panty states.

"That's funny; I can't not do both!" Stocking says happily

"How do you two not find this suspicious?" Izuku asks.

"Hello, Miss Panty." Oscar says walking up to the trio. "So glad you made it, babe. Care to join me in VIP?" He asks.

"Fuck yeah I do! Later, you two!" Panty yells while waving at the two.

Oscar and Panty walk through a doorway with the words special over it. Izuku shakes his head and walks off while Stocking continues to eat more and more of the sweet in front of her.  Meanwhile in the VIP area.

"See, I told you this would be amazing." Oscar groans

"It is. Oh my god, faster! Go faster!" Panty moans in pleasure

"You like that hot stuff? You're driving me crazy. I got something special for you I call it the Pleasure Twister." Oscar says.

"Oh my god! Yes! Don't stop!" Panty states

"Yeah, that's the spot, isn't it? You're tighter than I thought you'd be!" Oscar says his breath quickening

"Why does everyone always say that?" Panty asks.

The two shake in pleasure and exhale in pleasure before they pull their fingers out of each other's noses. The two separate and Panty lays on the bed while Oscar walks over to a balcony and stares at the moon.

"That was a-fucking-mazing. I had no idea my hole exploration was so limited. And I do not say that lightly." Panty states while still picking her nose.

"Well it's new. I'm on the cutting edge of everything, especially sex. Sticking one's boogers into another's nose is--Fuck. Fuck. Fuckchoo! Fuckchoo!"

Once his sneezing fit ends Oscar looks at Panty with wide eyes and mouth agape.

"Curses! There's only one kind of Booger that can make me Fuckchoo like that!" Oscar thinks to himself.

Oscar's body suddenly turns black and orangish yellow revealing he's actually a ghost.

"You little devil! You're an angel!' He shouts enraged.

Panty stares in utter shock at what has happened.

Back at the party, all the guests begin fingering their noses at incredible speed causing dozens of boogers to come flying out.

"I can't stop!"A guest yells.

Suddenly the boogers begin spewing out of everyone's noses and begin to gather into a single massive booger in the ceiling.

"What's happening?"

"Feels so good!"

"Oh my god!"

"I can't stop picking! Stocking's getting upset!" She yells before shoving her other finger in her nose.

"What in the hell is going on?" Izuku asks while staring up at the enormous growing booger in the ceiling. "I knew some shit was gonna happen."

"Fuckchoo! Fuckchoo! Look what your disgusting boogers have done to my mucus! My crispy critters are turning to snot!" Oscar yells at Panty while his nose continues to drool

"Fuck. You're actually a ghost? I can't believe I let you finger me." Panty states disappointed.

"Well, looks like my secret is out. But you're too late to stop me now!" Oscar yells.

Oscar suddenly expands and grows like a balloon blowing panty out of the room. Oscar grows to the size of a blimp and starts summoning all the boogers from the city increasing his size.

"Oscar H. Genius is actually a snot-burgling ghost!" Garter yells while also picking his nose.

"We've figured that out. Where the fuck did you come from?" Panty states while sitting cross-legged on the destroyed bed.

"Your momma's ass; now can we please focus on that giant booger-eating ghost outside?" Gart asks annoyed

"Check out that read! Is he the ghost of someone who died from eating too many nose goblins?" Brief asks.

"Nah, he's just a guy who slipped on some snot and broke his neck." Garter informs.

"Like it matters, ya big dildos." Panty yells.

Outside Oscar releases clouds of dust from his body.

"Watch out for the dust he just released; once a person inhales it, they won't be able to resist the urge to pick their nose, causing all the moisture in their bodies to be converted into nasal waste!" Garter informs before his other hand's index finger launches into his nose. "I must have snorted the dust out of habit! Damn it, it's too late for me! Save yourself! This ghost sucks balls!"

Suddenly Oscar's nose starts shooting out blood that propels him upwards.

"Oh no, the ghost's nose is bleeding, too! The force of the gas on top of the rush of nosebleeds will turn us into a snot rocket heading straight towards the moon!" Brief shouts.

Panty starts thrusting into her nose extremely fast until it starts gushing out blood.

"I just burst my own nose hymen!" Panty yells.

"What?" Brief asks as he blushes and his nose starts bleeding.

"This is bad! We all going to die!" Garter states as his nose started bleeding as well.

"Must.Stop.Picking!" Brief says as he struggles to stop himself.

"The ghost was planning on using nose bleeds to propel us forward the whole time!" Garter states.

"And that means, If we all pop our nose cherries at the same time, we won't be able to stop!" Panty yells.

"Move it snot wagons! I gotta get away from myself!" Stocking shouts while running towards the group.

"No way! Stop right there! Hold it in!" Panty yells while grabbing Stocking's hair and holding her hands down.

Stocking ends up swallowing her blood causing Panty to giggle the two then start arguing.

"We're nearly out of the atmosphere!" Garter shouts.

"At this rate, I don't see how we won't crash into the moon. We're all gonna die!" Brief yells.

"Wait a minute where's Izuku?" Stocking and Panty ask as they looks around for the Nephilim

On top of the blimp, Izuku was walking towards the front of the ghost constantly clenching his fists a bit and trying to summon Zetsubō with and without the chant but to no avail which made him sigh as his Quirk was on and running wildly with a glow of lightening that travelled around his body.

Even so he still took a deep breath and closed his eyes as he appeared where his predecessors should be...but no was here except for the large lake that held two separate colors, One that was white and pure and the other that was black as the night sky with a hint of forest green as Izuku saw that that the White side was slowly taking over the Dark-Green which made Izuku walking in the middle of the lake and kneeling down.

"...I must find balance for the two...One For All....All For One...these words held meaning to my existence....these words hold nothing but power and so....I am Both Ying and Yang"

As Izuku said this his whole body glowed with one half having a white like aura and other having a Dark-Green aura with his eyes glowing and saying his chant.

"Come to me for your master has summoned you...break thy chains that you have struggled to break thyself...and show your worth to your one true master, grant me your strength, your anger,your power so that I can vanquish these impure souls and send them back to their lonesome depths of the Underworld from whence they came...The Reckoning is Near...Zetsubō!"

With a scream that escaped Izuku's mouth his sword revealed itself...with a different look

The hilt was sliver and the blade was pure black with Zetsubō's name carved in and all Izuku did was smile and holding his weapon with admiration.

When Izuku opened his eyes he looked forward seeing a swarm of small bug-like ghost ghost that emerged from Oscar.

With Izuku he just smirked and send out his left arm,
"End those in your Way,  Zetsubō"

A sound that resembled a man screaming in rage was heard

And Zetsubō was revealed and bring held in the hands of its master.

They start shooting boogers at Izuku from their mouths as Izuku weaves through the incoming boogers and starts swinging. Cleaving through dozens of bugs in seconds leaving only ash behind him. As Izuku destroys another group of the insects more spawn. Izuku drops to the ground on his hands and starts spinning around much like he's break dancing. His feet and legs suddenly were covered in a red like aura and started to blitz into a circle with OFA active along with Fagin as he formed a high pressured tornado that grow bigger as the more he spinned causing the insects to get sucked into the spinning tornado which gave Izuku the opportunity to slice them up with Zetsubō and they disintegrate on contact from the boys blade.

Once the tornado dissipates and Izuku jumps onto his feet to see all the little bugs were gone.

He took one leap from the kinetic boost that was stored in one of his legs up in the air and then He stops high above the ghost, backflips in the air, and rockets back down toward it with Blackwhip as the slingshot,giving him even more speed as His smile grows with his eyes burning with power. Soon it looked like a comet was coming down from the sky. Izuku then points his wepaon and with a single swing, he causes the ghost's entire form to ripple and release shockwaves that rattle the cabin below. The Blade punctures the ghost's body and sets it to become flames with Izuku flies through the ghost and out the bottom as the entire body was consumed by the flames. The Ghost yells in pain causing the tendrils holding the cabin to let go and making it fall towards the water below. The screaming of the people inside grabs Izuku's attention and he watches it land and creates a large splash in the water.

"Uh oh." He mutters.

Down below everyone stands up and looks towards the night sky at the winged Nephilim floating above them with the moon behind him. The crowd starts cheering and saying thanks.

Garter nods with a smile on his face.

"Awesome." Brief mutters.

"That's our Izuku" Stocking says proudly

"He just gets hotter each day." Panty yells.

Izuku then looks at Zetsubō one more time and then placed it infront of him with a grin on his face and looks at the people below.

Chapter End.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

9.5K 121 10
What would happen if the cinnamon roll of class 1A wasn't who they thought he was what if he was hiding a whole other life from them and what if he r...
13.1K 223 39
In this multiple girls are gonna go after the cinnamon roll who is their lovely little doe bunny sheep puppy what ever you wish to call him Am talki...
55.4K 1.5K 49
Since Izuku was Little he Never wanted to be a Hero but a Shinobi and when he told his friends they got worried and bullied Izuku so he'd give that D...
244K 1.8K 18
Izuku is heading to America to hangout with his Father who he hasnt seen in a long time. While he is gone Class 1-A finds his music and decide to lis...