Never Let Go - Geralt of Rivi...

By PossumLaufeyson

Y/n L/n, the Queen of Dragons. But the thing is, she thinks no one knows she is queen... •🏹• When Y/n runs a... More

~Aesthetics & Information~
~Prologue~
~i~
~ii~
~*iii*~
~iv~
~v~
~vi~
~vii~
~viii~
~ix~
~x~
~xii~
~xiii~
~xiv~
~xv~
~xvi~
~xvii~
~xviii~
~*xix*~
~xx~
~xxi~
~xxii~
~*xxiii*~
~xxiv~
~*Epilogue*~
~Bonus: Interview with Henry Cavill and Y/n L/n~
~+Second Book+~

~*xi*~

3.4K 78 8
By PossumLaufeyson

Y/n's POV

Someone was whispering your name. You were in pain, causing you to groan.

Warm water dabbed at your most achy parts, causing you to hiss.

"Shh, Y/n, you're safe,"

"Renfri..." You muttered.

"There...will...always...be..a-a...dra-dragon...wai-waiting...f-for you..Q-"

"SLUT!"

"Whore!"

"Beast!"

"She's a murderer!"

"Renfri..." You muttered again.

Your eyes suddenly opened, and you groaned.

Your eyes met golden ones, and you turned to see Geralt.

He had his fingers laced with yours, his face cleaned up from the blood he had.

"Geralt...?" You whispered.

"I'm here, love," Geralt said, with a soft smile. "You're safe, now."

"You will heal," Triss said, making her way towards you with a smile. "Your will to live is strong."

"That's comforting," You muttered. "What...what about the p-princess?"

"I've arranged for her to stay a while with the Sisters of Melitele," Triss said. 

"But...I...her...neck," You said, while your mind raced.

Geralt quietly hushed you, his thumb soothing your knuckles.

"She'll heal, too," Triss reassured. "You should know Foltest issued a statement. The honorable Lord Ostrist gave his life to slay the vukodlak. Miners are gathering ore for a statue."

You nodded, before opening up your arms, and Geralt let out a soft chuckle, picking you up and placing you on the side of the bed.

"Anyone else could've killed the princess," Triss said, as Geralt kissed your forehead. "You both chose not too."

"We'll take our coin now," Geralt said, still looking at you with a soft smile. "We need to get back to our horse."

He grabbed you a clean set of cloth to put over you, smiling at you as you placed on your clothing.

"Y/n?" Triss said.

You hummed.

"Who...who's Renfri?" She asked, and you stopped moving. "Hers was the only name you uttered over and over in your sleep. Geralt wouldn't answer me when I asked who she was."

You grabbed at your side, your back still facing Triss.

You placed on your cloak, before slipping on your boots.

"Our coin," Geralt said, changing the subject.

"So that's all life is to you two?" Triss asked. "Monsters and money?"

"It's all it needs to be," You said.

Triss sighed, making her way towards you, stopping a couple inches from you. She was a couple inches shorter then you, causing you to tilt your head down.

"You say this is all life is to you," Triss said. "But there is a vortex of fate around all of us, Y/n, growing with each and every one of our choices...drawing our destinies in closer."

She handed you a pouch, which you hesitantly took, opening it and finding a medallion inside.

A golden medallion with a dragon carved into it.

"I feel something out there waits for you," Triss said. "Something more."

"I have all I need," You hissed. "As long as I have Geralt, I know I'm okay."

You shoved the pouch into your belt, before tying off your cloak at the chest and leaving.

•🏹•

"And that's why we had to call her," The storyteller said, as you and Geralt made your way through the Inn, covered in blood and guts from the mission you two had just done. "Qyrgen the Sorceress!"

"Qyrgen?" Geralt said, to you.

"It means 'gifted' in Dragon," You said. 

"You know Dragon?" Geralt asked.

"I'm from the Dragon Mountains, dipshit," You teased, and Geralt rolled his eyes at you, his hand still on your back.

"And she stood in the middle of that frozen lake, like she knew it was coming for her!" The storyteller continued. "The ice cracked open and a selkiemore shot out! Oh, you've never seen one, but it'd take down a ship with its cavernous mouth full of devil's teeth!"

The civilians gasped, causing you and Geralt to roll your eyes.

"And it...swallowed...that Sorceress...whole!" The storyteller said, with a dramatic tone to his voice.

"Oh, this is brilliant!" The familiar voice of the bard said. "Oh, sorry. it's just Y/n's usually so stingy with the details. Uh...and then what happened?"

"She died," The storyteller said, and all the civilians gasped.

"Eh...she's fine," The bard said, and you looked up at Geralt with a smile, who smiled back at you. 

"Look, I was there," The storyteller said. "I saw it with my own-"

You knocked something over with your magic, causing everyone to turn around, gasping as they saw you and Geralt covered in blood and guts.

"See?" The bard said, chuckling.

"Oh, what's that stench?" The storyteller asked.

"Selkiemore guts," You said, casually. "Had to get it from the inside."

The storyteller fumbled at his pocket, throwing you a pouch of money.

Geralt steered you away as the bard started singing, everyone else joining.

The bartender slid you a drink, which you took a drink of, before handing it to Geralt who finished it.

"You're welcome," The bard said, slipping next to you. "And now, Witcher and Sorceress, it's time to repay your debt."

Geralt spat out the drink, causing you to jump.

"'What debt?' you're probably asking yourself in your head right now," The bard continued. "Well, I'll tell you. I've made you both famous. By rights, I should be claiming ten perfect of all your coin, but instead, what I'm asking for is a teeny, teeny-weeny little favor."

"Fuck off, bard," Geralt said, his arm wrapping around your waist.

"For one measly night of service, you will gain a cornucopia of earthly delights," The bard said. "The greatest masters of the culinary arts crafting morsels worthy of the Gods. Maidens that would make the sun itself blush with a single comely smile."

Geralt rolled his eyes, before pulling you away from the bar without the bard noticing.

It didn't last long, until the bard said, "Food women and wine, Geralt!"

You turned around with a hiss.

"I mean...food and wine...?" The bard said, judging your look. 

Geralt pulled you back against his gut-ly chest with a low hum.

"First, you two need a bath!"

•🏹•

The bard put you and Geralt into a wooden bathtub, the water bubbly, not allowing the bard or Geralt to see any of your exposed parts except the upper part of your collarbone.

The bard threw a bucket of water over your head, causing you to hiss at the contact of the water.

"Now, now, stop your boorish grunts of protest," The bard said. "It is one night of you two bodyguarding your very best friend in the whole wide world."

"'Friend?'" You echoed.

"How hard could it be?" The bard said, with a cocky smile on his face.

"Don't look at Y/n like that," Geralt hissed. "You shouldn't even be in here."

"Why, because you want the naked Sorceress all to yourself?" The bard said, with a playful pouty frown.

Geralt hissed.

"We're not your friend," Geralt scowled. 

"Oh. Oh, really?" The bard said. "You usually just let strangers rub chamomile onto your lovely bottom?"

Geralt placed both his arms on each side of the tub, looking up at the bard with a scowl.

"Yeah, well, yeah, exactly," The bard said. "That's what I thought."

You hugged your knees, crossing your legs as you tried to hide your body from the bard, making you uncomfortable.

"Every lord, knight and twopenny King worth his salt will be at this betrothal," The bard continued. "The Lioness of Cintra herself will sing the praises of Jaskier's triumphant performance!"

He threw some salt into the water, some hitting the back of your neck, causing you to turn with a scowl.

"How many of these lords want to kill you?" You asked, covering your chest.

"Hard to say," Jaskier said, looking up at the ceiling to avoid looking at you. "One stops keeping  count after a while. Wives, concubines, mothers sometimes."

Jaskier looked down at you, his eyes moving down and stopping at where the bubbles covered your chest.

Geralt scowled, and Jaskier looked up at him.

"Ooh, that face!" He said, shuddering as he skipped over to the Witcher, sitting on a stool. "Scary face. No lord in his right mind will come close if you're standing next to me with a puss like that."

You extended your arm, using your magic to knock Jaskier over.

"Ow!" Jaskier said.

"Oops," You said, leaning back.

"Oh, and no ale," Jaskier added.

"I will not suffer sober for one night just because you hid your sausage in the wrong royal pantry," Geralt hissed. "I'm not killing anyone. Not over the petty squabbles of men."

"Yes, yes, yes," Jaskier said, with an eye roll. "You never get involved. Except you actually do, all of the time."

"Leave me and Y/n alone," Geralt hissed.

"Ugh, is this what happens when you get old?" Jaskier asked. "You just keep getting hornier all the time?"

You tilted your head at Jaskier.

"Leave," Geralt hissed.

"Alright, alright," Jaskier said. "Just don't be so loud."

You used your magic to push Jaskier out of the room and shut the door.

Geralt held his arms out, and you made your way to him, wrapping your arms around his neck and wrapping your legs around his waist.

His arms wrapped around your back, as he stared into your green eyes.

•Smut Begins•

You stared back, and you leaned forwards, pressing a kiss onto his lips.

You could feel him growing beneath you, pressing against the bare and exposed skin between your legs.

"Wow, a bath and a kiss has you growing for me already hm?" You said, lowly, and Geralt groaned.

"I haven't been inside this sweet little pussy of yours in a while," Geralt said, his golden eyes glowing with lust.

"It's only been a few days since you fucked the shit out of me," You said, as you leaned upwards, chest exposed in the air.

"I didn't fuck you that hard," Geralt said. "I've fucked you harder before."

"You gave me more orgasms that I could count ," You said. 

"That's different," Geralt said, with a cocky smile. "Can you give me one, right now?"

"Whatever you want," You said, as his lips kissed each breast, before you sunk down onto him, the Witcher's head leaning back and his lips parting.

You bit at his bottom lip, before you sunk all the way down on his painfully hard cock.

You grabbed at his shoulders, letting out a breathy moan.

You slowly rocked your hips back and forth, causing Geralt to groan, the grip on your waist tightening.

"C'mon, Y/n, a little faster," Geralt said, letting out a groan as you moved faster, thighs against thighs.

The water around you swished, as Geralt's lips met your collarbone, littering kisses on the exposed skin.

"That's it," Geralt said. "Fuck, you're clenching, Y/n."

You quickened the pace, the knot in your stomach tightening as you clenched down on him, Geralt moaning.

Your head fell onto his shoulder, as Geralt's hand moved up your body and grabbed at your breasts, causing you to let out a moan.

"Feel good?" Geralt asked.

"S'good," You mumbled, moving quicker, clenching harder.

"If you keep c-clenching like t-that Y/n, I won't l-last," Geralt stuttered, his head leaning back and eyes closing.

"Cum inside of me," You mumbled, into his ear, and Geralt let out a moan, before you felt the warm liquid spill inside of you.

It wasn't long before you came after him, coating his cock with your cum.

You slowly rose off his cock, wincing as you leaned next to him, his arm wrapping around your shoulder.

He leaned over and grabbed a cloth, soaking it in the water before moving it down your body and towards your sensitive clit.

You stopped him, and Geralt gave you a smile.

"Just cleaning you up, love," He said, kissing your temple. 

"No more?" You said, and he nodded.

"No more, love," He said. 

You buried yourself into the crook of his neck as you slightly spread your legs, wincing as the cloth made contact with your clit.

With the help of the water around you and the cloth, his cum and your arousal was gone.

•Smut Ends•

"Thank you," You mumbled, into his neck. "I love you."

Geralt wrapped both arms around you, pulling you closer.

"I love you more,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.6K 1.5K 23
"Ah, there we go. Don't worry, you are safe now. I will protect you, " his deep voice rumbled through my ears. Collecting all strength in my beaten b...
5.7K 53 6
While Henry is away for filming, Kal is with one of Henry's brothers. But what happens if this big friendly giant runs away during a storm and ends u...
126K 3.5K 19
You were the first and only female Witcher. You and Geralt had been together since you were teenagers, training and fighting alongside each other fo...
614 0 22
ℑ𝔫 𝔴𝔥𝔦𝔠𝔥 𝔞 𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔞 𝔩𝔬𝔰𝔱 𝔭𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔪𝔢𝔢𝔱 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔞 𝔡𝔲𝔟𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯. **ALL RIGHTS GO TO N...