Fangirl ~ Jack Champion

montufar2007 द्वारा

What happens when the celebrity crush of Jack Champion, happens to notice him after the Avatar movie comes ou... अधिक

Cast
I'm Jack Champion
MJ to your Peter Parker
See you there
Goddess
Group Chat
Live
Plans
WOW
Sleepover
Ven Conmigo
Truth or Dare
Secret
Filming
Barnes and Noble
Frosting
Kiss the Girl
Monte Carlo
Boyfriends
Jackson Family
Champion Family
Blue Family
What Went Wrong
Helping Hand
Premiere
One Bed
Interviews
Better Than The Movies
Face Mask
Lore
Dream
Epilouge

Poetry and Medusa

1.5K 42 10
montufar2007 द्वारा

It was beautiful. The feeling of one's lips on yours. The ones of the person you feel so strongly for.

It was comforting and nice, not like how it is when you have to kiss people for a movie, where it's professional and awkward. This was perfect.

I lean away from Jack as I can feel myself losing breath. I can't help but let out a small laugh when I can feel Jack trailing after me not wanting the kiss to end. Once Jack finally lets me go I open my eyes to find Jack's eyes still closed and with a goofy smile on his face.

I smile at the view and lean in to kiss him one more time. I feel him smile against my lips.

We finally separate however when I make eye contact with Jack it doesn't last long. As I am attacked by his 6-foot body on the bed.

I have to keep my laughing down as I didn't want to disturb everyone outside. But It was hard to do as Jack was laying kisses o my face, tickling me.

After I had caught my breath once Jack stopped his attack me and Jack just lay there for a bit, with him on top of her.

"Jack.." Meg spoke into the silence. All she got as a response was a hum. "Do you want to go public with this, or would you want to keep it private" Meg spoke tentatively.

Jack opens his eyes and looks at Meg. "Well...I don't want to keep this a secret.."

Meg imminently looks at him and sits up making him as well. "Of course not... I mean from the fans I think maybe since you just started your career, I don't want to hold you back. We would possibly not tell the fans for a little just to settle in, but of course, tell all the people close to us".

"I like that idea" Jack looks at her, grinning. He quickly leans into her giving her a peck "But for the record, you don't hold me back, you push me to do better" Jack assure her.

Meg and Jack head back outside with the rest of the people to avoid abandoning them. Agreeing that they would tell them once they woke up.

...

To say their friends were ecstatic was an understatement. Mason literally started jumping and gave the two of us the biggest hug, while everyone was exactly as happy they were calmer.

We also immediately face timed our family who was very excited as we and our parents wanted to meet one another.

And of course what type of people would we be if we didn't tell Jamie, Britan, Baily, Trinity, Sam, and Zoe. Their reactions were eventful as all of them yelled and we made plans to get together.

As we had wrapped up filming Scream so we had a while off. So while we had all this week alone together, we would go see them next week. And after these two weeks of vacation, we would go back to auditions to get more jobs.

This week was bound to be very eventful as we had many big plans to do.

...

The first thing we decided was to go to Disneyland. We were very excited as young adults to be going to the happiest place on earth.

We decided to be a cheesy couple and wear a themed outfit, of Hercules and Megara.

(The cutest I could find, sorry if you don't like it, imagine something else)

We had a bunch of fun spending our money o a bunch of food, and attempting to go on all the rides as we planned to stay there the whole day. At the end of the day, we had taken a bunch of photos and were talking about our favorite parts of the day. While I had enjoyed the bigger rides, and so had Jack, he still preferred the smaller ones such as The Little Mermaid. Which I thought was the cutest.

...

One time while we were waiting in line for a ride, Jack asked me to teach him a bit of Spanish.

"Alright what do you want to learn"

Jack out on a fake look of thought while thinking. "I dont know, something romantic"

I thought about it and immediately knew what to teach him "ok say 'Tus ojos hablan poesía' " (Your eyes speak poetry).

Jack was able to get it right after a few tries and then asked me what it meant "It means your eyes speak poetry" I tell him.

Jack then looked me right in the eyes and preceded to say it again. Which ended with my cheeks turning bright red.

Throughout the day I taught him more phrases.

...

About two days later I made a possibly dumb decision. Although I felt less bad because Jack supported me through it.

That leads us to where we are now.

In front of a tattoo shop.

Now I was the only one getting a tattoo and Jack was just there for support.

I was very excited as I was going to get my dream tattoo and possibly the first of many.

I was trying to hide my growing nerves so they dont make me regret my decision. I was trying to hide them from Jack as well but he caught on as I could feel him run his thumb against the back of my hand.

We were currently waiting for the women to come back and join us in the room. I was currently sitting on the chair in the middle of the room ready for the procedure, as Jack rolled another chair next to me.

We were having casual chatter when the lady walked in.

She introduced herself as Stephanie. She has a bunch of tattoos herself.

For the tattoo, I had to wear a sports bra as I knew that I would have to take my shirt off as I wanted the tattoo to be in the area around the shoulder.

(Placement not tattoo)

Jack was very respectful and didn't pay attention to me being shirtless, and just made sure I was distracted from the pain.

I was very happy with the result of the tattoo.

I had gotten a tattoo based on Medusa as I was very attached to Greek mythology. And although the tattoo might make people think that I was a victim of something, I wanted to get it because to me the tattoo was supposed to be one of protection as Medusa's head on the shade of Aegis makes protection for the wielder.

(Choose)

After we got home we were making many more plans for the future.

One was that we would get to meet up with our Avatar family, and our actual families.

And another plan, that was a secret that only me and Jack would know for now. (😏)

~~~

Sorry, I haven't been uploading I was in Arizona with family during the weekends. I had finals this week, as today was the last day of school. And I'm going to Mexico for a little so hopefully if I have time I can still upload but idk.

I am very excited to write the next chapter.

Love you guys, I can't believe that we are at almost 1k likes. Im grateful for all of you!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

235K 5.9K 44
-𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑺 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘐𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘨𝘰 𝘙𝘦𝘪𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘹 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘳...
43.5K 975 42
' the lips i used to call home, so scarlet it was maroon. '
13.7K 714 33
Tell me that you're still mine Tell me that we'll be just fine Even when I lose my mind I need to say Tell me that it's not my fault Tell me that I'm...
9.1K 74 40
"she's disgusting! i don't know how anyone likes her!" "come on dude, i think that's a bit harsh." "it isn't! you don't know what she did to me so yo...