☆Perfect Insanity☆ ☆Sun/Moon...

By JustABisexualOnWatt

After a little incident in the daycare, the daycare attendants, Sun and Moon, were sent away. The daycare clo... More

☆Chapter One☆
☆Chapter Two☆
☆Chapter Three☆
☆Chapter Four☆
☆Chapter Five☆
☆Chapter Six☆
☆Chapter Seven☆
☆Chapter Eight☆
☆Chapter Nine☆
☆Chapter Eleven☆

☆Chapter Ten☆

268 8 6
By JustABisexualOnWatt

TW: Violence
Enjoy

You walked down the hall, having a look similar to that of a psyco. You hum a song that you used to sing to your siblings. Although, the tune was dimmed down and made more... scary.

"Penny! Where did you go?~ I only wish to talk!" You called out. You had found Penny not too long ago. When you did, she saw the look in your eyes and ran.

You were willing to kill someone again if it came down to it. Although, this time, it wouldn't be to avenge your sibling. Now, it'd be... for fun. She deserves it. And it's not like she hasn't killed people just for fun or because they talked with you.

Suddenly, someone bumped into you, and you both fell down. You looked at them. They looked back at you and apologized. Then it hit you. This one was on the side of the most insane, but he seemed to be nearly reformed. His name was Nao.

Yes, he has a Japanese type name. His parents liked Japan and decided to give their child the name of Nao, despite their bloodline being entirely American. Not that it is a problem. Many just think it's odd to give an American kid a different cultured name that isn't of their own.

"Nao? Why are you running?" You asked, hiding away your anger for Penny.

"You work with them, right? Well, uhh... they are chasing me asking for any information on how to get out since I have been out before," he answered shakily.

"Sam and Mack?" You asked, confused. You then stood up and helped Nao up, as well. "Why would they be wanting to get out? Unless..." You panicked silently.

"Yeah! Those two! They want to get out because they said something about never leaving someone... I don't know, I just ran since they just scared me," his words eased your worry. They wouldn't leave you... they just wanted to get out so they could be with you after you suddenly left them.

"Don't worry, Nao. Go on at your own pace, I'll talk with them about it," you answered as you patted Nao on the head. That always calmed him. You knew that because you had to look after him for a few days.

Why he was even in the asylum isn't important. Well, to put it simply, he killed his parents. The reason? He won't say.

Anyway, you watched as he walked away. You were soon attacked in a hug by four arms. You looked to your sides and saw your boys hugging you.

"Hey, you two!" You say happily as you, kind of, returned their hug.

"We were so worried, Sunshine!" Sun said as he gave you a squeeze. They both let go and stared at you. Sam then said, "Where were you going?"

You stared ahead, a small smile formed on your face. This wasn't your happy smile. Nope, this was more so of a smile that had anger behind it. You answered, "To deal with a problematic bitch."

"Starlight, there's no need to find the person. Just leave it be," Mack said as he placed a hand on your shoulder.

You gently grabbed his hand and removed it from you. "No, I don't think I can leave it be."

You felt Sun's hands grab at your arm. Moon's hands did the same with the other. The smile you gave them made them immediately let go. They felt... scared. Scared of you. Scared of what you'll do.

"I won't leave you both for too long, I just need to find her..." You said as you removed your attention from them to in front of you. You then yelled out, "PENNY!~ WHERE ARE YOU?~"

You walked in such a way that normal people would, most likely, call the cops and accuse you of murder. Suddenly, you stopped moving. You heard a gasp.

The sound of someone breathing was the next thing you heard. You walked over to the person's hiding spot and grabbed at their hair. Your next words could probably make a grown man piss his pants.

"I. Found. You~" You let out a psychotic type chuckle. Penny stared in horror as you threw her to the ground. You stepped onto her chest, keeping her down.

"Hey, now... you wouldn't do this in front of your boyfriends, would you...?" Penny nervously laughed. She felt pure horror. And considering you were supposed to be a doctor to help reform her... this shit was terrifying. "Aren't you supposed to reform me...? And not kill me?"

"There is no reforming you," you say with a grin. You then lift your foot and jab it back down into her chest. You repeated this action over, and over, and over again. Each time, she coughed and tried to gasp for air.

"S-stop... I'm s-sorry..." Penny pleaded. It didn't work and only made you more upset.

"You want my pity?! You aren't getting pity from anyone!" You jabbed your foot down harder. You saw her cough up blood. You grinned even more.

Your smile grew more psychotic as she began to gasp for more air. She began to have tears roll down her face nonstop. Penny spoke in troubled pleas. Every plea only had you hurt her more.

You were so blinded by your anger that you didn't notice any other patients gather around to see this go down. None expected one of the doctors to lose their shit. Especially on a patient who seemed so... innocent.

You stopped hitting her with your foot and stared at her. Penny breathed heavily. Your eyes had the look of anger still in them. Then you noticed... Penny's chest was bleeding. I guess when you constantly pound one spot nonstop with the heel of your shoe, it would make the skin bleed.

"You... you're a fucking monster!" Penny breathed heavily as she began to scoot away from you. Her tears never stopped. She actually regretted falling for you...

"A monster...?" You ask as you bring your hands to your face. A laughter filled the air before you spoke, "Is that what I am now?! A fucking monster!? I guess I am..."

The patients around you began to murmur. You didn't care what they said. All you felt at the moment... was the urge to kill...

Suddenly, you grabbed Penny's throat, which shocked everyone. It shocked Sam and Mack. It shocked Penny. Nao, too, was shocked. He knew you were so kind, but now, he wasn't sure...

"You want a monster? I give you a monster!" You said with a pure, murderous smile. A matching laughter filled the air right after.

Penny only made sounds of being chocked. You weren't going to let go anytime soon. You'd kill her. And you wouldn't regret it at all.

Well... you would've killed her if it weren't for someone wrapping their arms around you and picking you up. You were so shocked that you dropped Penny to the ground. She didn't move, as she was unconscious. You didn't notice your vision was blurred and focused on Penny until the blur left.

You stared at her... no emotion could be seen now... then you saw Sun standing over her. He kicked her and when he saw her slightly twitch he just said, "She's alive. Damn."

You looked at who was holding you and noticed it was Moon. He stared at you and smiled. He then said, "Starlight, calm yourself. If you kill her, you'd become like us."

"I wouldn't... I'd be in prison more than likely. As being in here is a one chance reform. If you break the reform you once had, you go to prison or sent to die," you said with a face that read many emotions, yet none at the same time.

"We don't want that..." He said as he let go of you.

Suddenly, Vanessa pushed herself through the crowd. "Y/N, what the hell happened here?"

"Well... I almost killed her..." You scratched at the back of your neck nervously. "She fucking deserved it though."

"I know she did... but since you technically won't be allowed back into society if you kill another person... can I kill her?!" Vanessa asked with an odd happiness.

You only shrugged. You really didn't care. She threatened and went along with a threat towards Daniel. She did so much more that you didn't feel like remembering right now. But basically, she fucking deserves it and honestly no one would care... right?

You knew there was a camera nearby. Luckily, it had shit quality. You took out a pen and aimed it at he camera. You then threw your pen and broke the camera. Don't ask how a singular pen can break a camera... it's fanfic logic...

"No one really cares for her, right?" You asked. Mumbled and clear, 'No''s were heard. You turned to Vanessa and gave her a thumbs up. "Good to go! End her."

"Don't need to tell me again!" She said happily, and then immediately there was blood splatter. Vanessa always carried a knife with her for self-protection. Blood pooled onto the floor and got all over her face, chest, arms, and somehow legs. She checked the pulse and smiled, "No pulse!"

Then everyone just clapped. The pure happiness behind the clapping was amazing. You gave Vanessa a pat on the back as a good job of her work.

Now... the only issue is... getting everyone back to their rooms... you were very thankful for the automatic door-locking systems that were put into place.

Heya!
I have blessed yall with a long chapter!
Hope it turned out great.

Now then. This is long enough as is. And I don't want to make this longer, Have a great Day/Night/Evening, my fellow weirdos!

1640 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 867 22
The newest Nightgaurd-In-Training, Y/N. They begin to take a route that is similar to that of the Nightguard, Vanessa. She seemed very strange, but y...
4.5K 142 23
after moving to a whole new city you were accepted a position at the Pizza Plex as a daycare assistant! you were very excited to have a new beginning...
2.6K 127 28
Y/N, a person of goodness and good nature, found themselves staring hungerly at a dead body in their home. It seemed to have been a mistake, but... o...
38K 1.7K 25
After working in the pizza Plex ever since its opening, you get moved into the most intriguing place (according to you) in the building: the Supersta...