INSANITY ⎯⎯⎯⎯ ETHAN LANDRY

By livsbouquet

✷ πˆππ’π€ππˆπ“π˜, sadie macher was anything but sane, and her psychotic boyfriend didn't seem to help m... More

πˆππ’π€ππˆπ“π˜
prologue
i. just playing a role
ii. you're a snake
iii. i'm fine, i promise you
iv. people watch too many movies nowadays
v. as long as you stay out of trouble
vi. the dumb blonde
vii. don't speak ill of the dead
viii. i don't want to die, mindy
ix. it's a shrine
x. i'm sick of her and her fucking attitude
xi. it's fucking torture
xii. still want to know what my voice sounds like?
xiii. wise words, dipshit
xiv. why weren't you there?
xv. much less scary at the serial killer movie theater
xvii. this is what my uncle wanted
xviii. i love you so much, sadie jo

xvi. did you kill our friend?

6K 220 109
By livsbouquet

DID YOU KILL OUR FRIEND?

     THERE WAS NO room to move. Chad and Sadie were pressed against each other in a small corner of the train. People were in every seat and crevice, making Sadie worry if the whole thing would collapse under all that weight. Not to mention the stench. Sadie wondered if any of the people around her had bothered to put on deodorant.

Chad's arm was above Sadie's head, gripping on to a metal bar. Sadie turned her body closer to him begrudgingly as she would rather smell his cologne than the body odor of the others.

Sadie continued to go over the plan in her head. The plan had been set through a string of messages. Quinn had already arrived to the theater and taken her spot beside the power box, waiting for her cue to shut it down. Ethan was with the rest of them, seeking out an opportunity to slip away without being noticed. He'd do that upon Sadie's arrival and the power going out.

"Are you okay? You look a little sick," Chad bent down closer to Sadie's ear so she would be able to hear him over all the noise of the train. Sadie's body jumped at his breath on her, too lost in thought to even remember where she was.

She cleared her throat. "Yeah, just thinking."

Chad hummed in response and returned to his position. Sadie felt the train jolt to a stop and watched as people got off, most of them hollering with each other. Only two more stops and they would be there.

Chad and Sadie stood outside of the theater, waiting for the other to go in first. Sadie was not going in first, and Chad knew better than to think she would. He huffed at the expectant look she shot him when neither of them moved, and ripped open the door. It was pitch black which let Sadie knew that Quinn had already began.

As the two walked through the entrance of the theater, faint talking was heard from the main room. Chad stopped both and Sadie in their tracks and pressed a finger to his lip, telling Sadie to stay silent. She nodded her head slowly and tried to listen in on the conversation taking place.

     "What are you saying? Who even is this?" They heard Sam question. She pressed her phone to her ear, confused at who she was speaking to and why they were telling her that Kirby had been fired from the FBI two months ago.

Sadie and Chad watched as Sam hung up the phone and raced to the cage that led to the back door. She stopped short, tugging at the now chained door. A panic set in over her which made a small smile appear on Sadie's lips.

And then the power went out.

Chad grabbed Sadie's hand out of instinct, looking around the place to see if he could see anybody around. Sam walked slowly back into the theater, her eyes trained on the screen that appeared on the front wall. A whirring sound echoed throughout the space and it was suddenly lit up with the glow of one of Richie's homemade videos. Sadie rolled her eyes.

"Come on, let's go find Ethan and Tara," Chad muttered quietly so Sam wouldn't know they were there. He didn't want her coming after then in a fit of blind terror and attacking them with already bloody knife she gripped in her hand.

"Okay," Sadie said as Chad began to pull her along in a different direction. She still needed a chance to slip out of sight to change into her costume. Quinn had placed it in a black backpack in the same bathroom she had calmed Ethan down in.

"In here." Chad pulled her towards a closed door. The two entered but immediately came to a halt upon noticing that Tara and Ethan were currently fighting against Ghostface.

Sadie let out an ear piercing scream, turning back to the door. This was her chance. Chad hollered at her but didn't bother to chase after her, too occupied with trying to help Tara and Ethan.

The blonde cut corners faster than ever, praying she wouldn't run into Sam. Or Kirby—whatever the fuck Quinn did with her.

She reached the bathroom and hurriedly threw the door open. The black bag was sitting in the sink, the white mask sticking out of the top of it. Ethan's costume was also in here, but he wouldn't be needing it.

Sadie threw on the black cloak over her clothes. A sinister smirk graced her face as she looked down at the mask in her hands before placing it over her face.

She followed the sounds of the commotion, ending up right where she had ran away from. Expect this time Sam was with them and Quinn was getting her ass whipped by Chad. Sadie pressed herself to the wall in hopes to stay hidden. She grimaced as she watched Quinn get kicked in the face by Tara.

"Guys we have to go!" Ethan yelled just as Quinn was about to get up. His eyes drifted over to where Sadie was standing and he gave her a small smirk. She nodded back and swiped the knife across her gloved hand, ready to put on a show.

"Yeah, go, go!" Chad screamed as he came close to where Sadie was to pick up an empty gum-ball machine. Sadie held her breath so he wouldn't hear her.

Sam grabbed Ethan and Tara's hands and pulled them to the door. Sadie saw this as a perfect chance and stepped out into view just as Chad raised the machine over his head to smash down onto Quinn. Her knife plunged into his side in a matter of seconds, making him completely drop what he was holding.

"No!" A tear streaked Tara screamed and attempted to run to Chad, only to be held back by her sister and Ethan.

Quinn quickly picked herself up from the ground and we cornered around a weak Chad. He was crawling on the ground in attempt to get away but Quinn was fast to grab him by his hoodie and drag him back. Sadie threw a glance to the group behind her before both her and Quinn repeatedly stabbed Chad in the stomach.

Tara wailed loudly as Ethan grabbed her arm and forcefully began to pull her out of the room. Chads body fell to the ground limp.

Sadie and Quinn turned to them, swiping their knives with their hands in unison as they looked menacingly at the group of teens. Ethan suppressed an impressed smile at their antic.

     The group took off running, both Sadie and Quinn splitting off in different directions to trap them. Sadie followed the way they went while Quinn went the back way to come out through the shrine.

     Sadie drug her knife along some of the pieces Richie had collected as she came into view with Sam and Tara's back. Where the hell was Ethan?

      Tara and Sam screamed as they came face to face with Quinn, turning around only to scream again upon seeing Sadie. They knew they were cornered. Sam quickly picked up a brick and also handed one to her sister. They pressed their backs together, Tara facing Sadie with a scared shitless look while Sam faced Quinn.Sadie cocked her head at Tara, who's whole body was shaking in fear.

     "Ready?" Sam asked her sister breathlessly. Tara cried out in a response. "I need you to be ready. Are you?"

     "Im ready, yeah," She told her. "Come on motherfucker!" Tara screamed at Sadie. She went to lunge toward her, Sam doing the same to Quinn but they both stopped short when gunshots rang throughout the room. Everyone hit the ground, Sadie crouching and hiding behind a display.

    Kirby stood on the stage all bloodied up, with a gun in her hand.

     "Stay the fuck back!" Sam screamed at Kirby, protectively sheik ding Tara. "We know it's you!" She accused. Sadie laughed quietly.

     "What?" Kirby asked in pure confusion. "One of them knocked me out!"

     "Kirby, stop!" Ethan yelled as he appeared from the front of the theater. He held a gun, pointing it straight at Kirby. She pointed hers back at him. "Get away from them, you pyscho!"

     "What're you doing?" Kirby asked Ethan. Her whole demeanor was scared and she was shaking about as bad as Tara was.

     "Did you kill Quinn? Did you kill our friend?" Ethan asked, his eyes wide as he looked around at everyone.

     "Whatever he's told you, don't listen!" Kirby exclaimed to Tara and Sam who stood there in shock, unsure of what to do and who to believe. Sadie sighed in urgency, her knees starting to hurt from her crouched position. She shot Quinn a dramatic head roll, to which the red head shook her head back. Sadie got up and snuck her way behind the curtain to get in position. Quinn then too went to her spot.

     "He's probably the killer!" Kirby screamed. Sadie came out behind the curtain with her knife straight up in the air. "Behind you!"

     Ethan cocked his head to the side and released two shots into the woman's chest, making her fall to the ground. Sam and Tara screamed as they looked towards Ethan. Sadie brought down her knife as she positioned herself beside Ethan, Quinn also coming out to stand beside him too.

     "Surprise!" Ethan grinned wickedly.

∘◦✩ OLIVIA'S OUTRO !
( srry for taking so long to
update. i also have the stomach
virus... again, and threw up
three times while writing this )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 2.9K 34
"every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future" in which a silly girl falls for a killer. ANGEL EYES, ETHAN LANDRY ethan landry x fem oc star...
11.7K 74 14
McKenna Macher, yes Macher, daughter of famously known Stu Macher, was a part of the Woodsboro killings of 2021, McKenna survived on sheer luck, or m...
42.5K 866 18
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡, (Y/N) becomes the obsession of one of the latest Ghostface killers. ethan landry...
65.8K 1.6K 18
❝ insane in the membrane insane in the brain . . . ❞ [ ethan landry fanfic ] 𝑰𝑡 𝑾𝑯𝑰π‘ͺ𝑯 . . . 𝐒𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐀𝐚𝐲𝐨𝐀𝐨 loves her cousin, more tha...