IMAGINES x CHRIS EVANS

By aces_vbrt

Want to escape reality for a while ? Welcome to my imagines! Here, you'll find all the characters Chris has... More

Steve Rogers
Johnny Storm
Steve Rogers
Johnny Storm
Ransom Drysdale
Ari Levinson
Colin Shea
my savior | curtis everett
hurt | ari levinson
it's you | jake jensen
dangerous mission | steve rogers
my little sunshine | lloyd hansen
merry christmas | steve rogers
never again | frank adler
the trial | andy barber ~ part 1
the trial | andy barber ~ part 2
the trial | andy barber ~ final part
love with flowers | cole turner
my little family | chris evans
until death do us part | steve rogers
trust me - ransom drysdale
ma belle evangeline | nick vaughan
risky mission | lloyd hansen
my personal nurse | steve rogers
a little help | jake wyler
forever yours | andy barber
halloween | colin shea
thanksgiving | ransom drysdale
in love with my boss | pete brenner
december's joy | cole turner
new year's miracle | ari levinson
jealousy | steve rogers ~ part 1
jealousy | steve rogers ~ part 2
toriis & cherry blossoms | cole turner
stuck in big thunder mountain | chris evans
celebration | chris evans
stay alive | colin shea
love on the high seas | andy barber
mr & mrs. waterson | lloyd hansen

broken | johnny storm

1.1K 27 4
By aces_vbrt

I’m alone, he broke up with me… 
I can’t believe he did that to me… 
I’m in my bed, crying hard because all I want is him, but he’s always thinking about HER. Frankie. Frankie. Frankie. 
I saw something different when we were on a mission in Germany, he was like a dog, drooling when he saw her. UGHHH. Maybe I wasn’t good for him after all… 
I cry until I fall asleep. I miss him so much right now. He’s not here to warm me and cuddle, not here to comfort me when I feel bad, not here to do a pillow fight, not here to have sex with me in the shower, in the kitchen, on the couch, or on the bed. No, he’s not here anymore… 
I open my eyes and look at the ceiling. I can’t sleep at all without thinking he’s having sex with HER. I don’t wanna pronounce her name anymore. She disgusts me. 

All I wanted with Johnny was to get married, have a baby, live happily… 
I feel a knot in my stomach. I put my hand on my mouth, run into the bathroom and throw up. After this long and exhausting session, I lean against the wall and sigh. I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand and sniff. 
After a few minutes, I stand up and look at myself in the mirror. I look like a freaking zombie. 
I hear my phone ringing. It was Johnny. I decline the call and block his number. I don’t wanna see him again. He breaks my heart. 
I take a shower and put my head on the wall, letting the water fall on me. After that, I decided to go into the kitchen, take some fruits, cut them, and put them in a bowl. I turn on the TV and watch one of my favorite movies. I cry when there’s a baby who is smiling and babbling. After a few minutes, I doze off with a slice of an apple in my hand. 

I’ve been awakened by the ringtone of my phone. I rub my eyes and look at the missing calls I had. It was Susan, she’s always a sweet girl with me, even when Johnny was bothering his sister. I couldn’t talk to her because I knew she was going to tell Johnny after, and I didn't want that. So I block Sue, Reed, and Ben to avoid their talks about how sorry they are for me. 
I think I have to cut ties with them. It sucks but I don’t want anything that reminds me of him. It hurts too much… 

I look at my calendar on the fridge and remember I should have had my period one month ago. I should have them today but nothing. 
Oh my god. That’s why I felt nauseous. I’m pregnant. 
I go into my bathroom and take the test I have in my cupboard. Susan bought me a pack when one day I was late. 
I took the pregnancy test and waited fifteen minutes. It was the longest fifteen minutes of my life. I was pacing back and forth, thinking about the worst that could happen if I’m pregnant. I’m not ready to be a mother and I don’t want my baby to be without a paternal figure. I can’t do this. 

Fifteen minutes have passed and I look at the pregnancy test: 

PREGNANT

I sigh, sit on the floor with the pregnancy test, and cry. He knocked me up. Well done Johnny. 

***

I’m at my doctor’s appointment. I’m lying and my doctor’s friend, Rose, is telling me to pull my shirt up to look at my belly. It’s slowly revealing a bump. She puts the gel on my belly and looks at the screen. 
“It looks like you’re ten weeks pregnant, sweetheart.” She turns her head and looks at me. I was crying and sniffing. “You okay?” She says when she rubs my arm with a worried look.
“I’m not ready for this…” 
“You can do this, you’re strong y/n. Look at your baby.” She turns the screen and I look at it. 
“Where’s the baby?” I said when I was wiping my tears. 
“Just over here..” She says with a soft voice and points to the little bean. She makes me listen to its little heartbeat. I gasp. 
“It’s so tiny. It looks like a peanut. And its heartbeat is fast.” We both chuckle and she prints the ultrasound. I clean the gel on my bump and put my hands on my belly. 
“Hey, little peanut… It’s Mommy…” I whispered while I was stroking the top of my belly. 
“Here you go, sweetheart. If you need anything, you can call me or text me, and I’ll answer you.” She says when she gives me the ultrasound. 
“Thank you…” 

I was lying on my bed, stroking my belly. I put the lotion Rose prescribes on my bump. I hum a song to the baby. That feels so great. I can’t believe I was so scared earlier but when she showed me the baby, I was so happy. Those fucking hormones make me cry.
“Hey you, I’m so happy you’re here in my belly. I can’t wait to meet you.” I whisper. 
Before I went back home, I bought an album where I will put every step of my pregnancy but also when my baby is gonna grow up. I don’t wanna miss anything. I want a lot of memories. 

I put a copy of the ultrasound in the album and wrote some cute words on it.
I put the ultrasound on my chest and held it. 
“I love you little peanut…” I whisper. I put a kiss on the ultrasound and put it next to the nightstand.
I go under the sheets and take a nap with my hand on my bump. 

I wake up and I look at the time on my phone. 6 PM. My stomach is rumbling and I chuckle. I go to my fridge and of course, there’s nothing. 
“Well, we’re gonna order tonight, my little baby…” I say when I rub my stomach. 
A few minutes later, my order arrives in front of my door. I take it from the delivery man, give him a small tip, and close the door behind me. 
I sat with my salad and ate it in front of the tv, my nausea had calmed. I can eat normally. I sigh when I think I will have to do some errands tomorrow. I’m stressed because I don’t wanna see him in the streets. But I’ll have to go tomorrow, I will try to ignore him. After I ate, I cleaned my plate, took a quick shower, and went to bed. 

***

I put on some comfortable clothes and look at my bump. It’s showing my bump a little and I feel so emotional right now. I took a picture with my hand on my bump and I’ll put it on the album later. 
I go downstairs and say hi to Peter, the janitor. He’s an amazing guy, his grandchildren are so cute. 
“How are you Mrs. y/l/n?” He says when he hugs me. 
“I’m doing great, thank you, Peter.” 
“How’s the little one?” He says pointing at my bump. 
“The baby is okay and healthy. I’m gonna do some errands, could you tell me if someone came?” 
“Always Mrs. y/l/n.” He nods. I smile. 
“You know you can call me y/n” I giggle.
“I know but you’re a great person and I respect you.” 
“Thank you, Peter… See you soon!” I wave at him before going outside. 

I walk in the streets until I see a poster with Johnny on it. I sigh and continue to walk. 
I forgot he was a Fantastic Four and popular. I go into the grocery store and take a basket. I walk down the aisle of the fruits and vegetables.
I pick some fruits I can eat because pregnancy changes my taste which can be good to try something I hated before.

I was craving some candies so I went into the aisle of candies and took a package of candies in front of me. 
After I did the errands and paid them, I went to a baby store to buy a stuffed animal that I had seen on the internet, it was so cute. I'm sure my little peanut will love it. 
I look at some cradles, some clothes but I don’t wanna buy everything right now, I’ll buy it step by step. I heard some fans screaming and of course, he was not so far away. 
I sigh and the cashier looks at me with a worried face. 
“Are you okay?” 
“Yeah, yeah I’m good. Your store is so pretty, I think I could stay here all day.” I chuckle and she giggles. 
“You can come back anytime, if you need some advice for pregnancy or even the baby, you can ask me…” 
“That’s sweet of you, thank you…” 
“How many months pregnant are you if you don't mind my asking?” She says while she blushes a little
“It’s okay, don’t worry. I’m two months pregnant, three in a week” 
“Oh, that’s so great, congratulations!” 
“Thank you so much… How much is it?” I say when I take my wallet in my purse. 
“It’s free, take that as a gift from me…” 
“No, I can’t, it’s too much…” 
“I insist…” 
“Thank you…” I shed a tear. 
“Don’t worry…” She smiles and I hug her. 
“Have a good day…” 
“Thank you” I wave at her and go outside. 

I try to avoid the crowd where there’s Johnny. I can feel the heat. I have to get away from him. I walk until I reach the apartment. 
“y/n?” I heard before I grabbed the door. I know it’s him but I don’t wanna turn around. I keep walking, Peter looks at me with a worried face, and I nod at him to tell him I was okay. 
“y/n, please… Talk to me…” He says when I was pushing the button for the elevator. 
“What do you want, Johnny?” I sigh and I start to cry. 
“I wanna know how you feel…” 
“You wanna know how I feel? I feel broken because of you Johnny… You broke my heart!” 
“I know and I’m sorry, that was so stupid of me… I still love you y/n…” 
“Well, I don’t anymore, you broke me…” I cry and I go into the elevator. 
“y/n…” 
“Go away, Johnny…” I say before the doors of the elevator close. I try not to cry and stay strong for the baby. He doesn’t know about it and I don’t want him to know, but I know he’s gonna ask me.
The doors of the elevator are opening and Johnny is standing in front of me. 
“y/n…” 
“You can’t leave me alone, can you?” I sigh and go in front of my door. I try to grab my keys but they’re falling on the floor. I can’t reach them, Johnny kneels, grabs them, and opens the door for me. 
“Thank you…” I go into my apartment and put the errands on the kitchen counter. I put the other bag in my bedroom.  “Goodbye, Johnny…” 
“y/n, wait…” I close the door in front of him. I don’t wanna talk with him right now. 
He’s still knocking at my door but I don’t answer, I put some food in the fridge and I take the plush out of the bag. I cuddle it for a few minutes and I put it on my bed. 
“y/n please, let me talk to you…” I hear him mumbling behind the door. “Look, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have broken up with you… I regret it a lot. I wanna be with you again… Please open the door…” 
“Go away Johnny…”  
“I’ll stay here all night if I have to…” I hear him crying. I have to stay strong but with my pregnancy, I wanna hug him so hard.

I decided to go into my bedroom and take a nap. I wake up and I prepare something to eat, something healthy for my baby. Before I walk to my couch, I see a paper in front of my door, I kneel and take the paper. I sit on my couch and open the paper. It’s Johnny’s handwriting. 

I’m sorry princess, I promise I’ll fix what I did. Let me show you how I love you so much xx

I sniff and wipe my tears. I put the paper on my coffee table and eat. I rub my belly and smile, I want the best for my little baby. 

**1 WEEK LATER**

I put on some clothes, my sneakers and I go downstairs. I see Peter who is waving at me to come. 
“Mr. Storm came by and gave you flowers.” 
“I give them to you Peter, I don't want them..." 
“Really? You don’t want them?” 
“No, he hurts me and I’m not ready to forgive him right now… You can keep them…” 
“Thank you y/n…” I nod to him. 
“I go to the park, I’ll be back in an hour…” 
I went to the park and I sat on the bench which was in front of the lake. I feel peaceful here. No one bothers me. Well, I thought no one would bother me when I saw Johnny and Sue walking towards me. I start to stand up and walk away but Johnny runs and is at the same level as me. 
“y/n, please stop running from us…” 
“Can you just leave me alone for once? You’re stressing me out!” I start to yell as I breathe hard.
“y/n, we just wanna talk to you. Frankie manipulated him. She wanted him to get as far away from you as possible because she thought you were too close. She was jealous of you.” She explained it to me.
“All you had to do was think before you broke up with me, Johnny. I hate you!” I push him and punch him on his chest. But Johnny grabs my arms and stops me. 
“y/n, stop…” He whispers and pulls me into a hug.
“I hate you… I hate you…” I mumble in his chest. 
“I’m so sorry y/n… I’m so sorry…” He says when he strokes my hair. He stops stroking when he feels something on his abs. Shit, he felt the bump. He pulls away and cups my cheeks. 
“Sweetheart, are you pregnant?” He looks at me shocked. 
“I have to go…” I stand back and walk to my apartment with tears in my eyes. 

I run slowly to the elevator to avoid Peter, I enter the elevator and cry. I put my hands on my bump and stroke it. 
“I’m sorry baby, it’s okay… Mommy’s okay…” I wipe my tears and open the door of my apartment. I locked the door behind me and went into my bedroom. 
I have difficulties breathing but I have to calm down to avoid stress for the baby. I take deep breaths and put my hands on my bump to calm down. I exhale slowly and rub my bump. 

I lie down on the bed and pull up my shirt. I put the lotion on my bump and relaxed until I heard a knock on my window. It was Johnny and I was stunned he was flying, I never saw him doing that before. I stand up from my bed and open the window to let him in. I close the window and turn to him. 

“What are you doing here Johnny?” 
“I wanted to see you and to talk with you… You left us without an explanation…” He says while looking at my belly. 
“There’s no explanation Johnny…” 
“Yes, there is!” He yells. 
“Johnny, please keep your voice down…” 
“I’m sorry” He rubs his forehead and sighs. “When did you find out?” 
“Two months ago…” I say when I scratch my hand. “I’m three months pregnant…” 
He walks towards me but I stand back. 
“y/n, I wanna be part of your life and this baby’s life. I was so dumb to follow her, I regret what I did… Every night I was thinking about you because you’re the sweetest girl I ever met, you’re the one who makes me laugh, smile, and make me feel myself. You’re a sunshine to me. I imagine an amazing life with you, getting married, having a family… That’s all I want with you, even if I’m the Human Torch and so stubborn but I will always love you y/n y/l/n…” 

I put my hands on my mouth and sob. I close my eyes because I don’t wanna believe it.
He comes close to me and hugs me. I wrap my arms around his waist and I cry in his chest. I feel his warmth, which makes me feel comfy. He rubs my back up and down slowly. 
I pull back, take his hand and put it on my bump. 
“This is so great…” I chuckle and sniff. 
“It’s yours…” 
“What?” He says with big eyes. I nod at him.
“It’s yours… 2 months after you broke up with me I felt nauseous and I was late on my period. And I remember we had sex-” 
“Just before we broke up…” He finishes my sentence and I nod. He cups my cheeks and kisses me. I put my hands on his chest and melt into his kiss. God I missed that a lot. 
“I love you y/n…” 
“I love you too Johnny…” I peck his lips. “Can we lie down and cuddle?” 
“Of course…” He smiles, picks me up in a bridal style and puts me on the bed. He puts the sheets on me and joins me. He hugs me and puts his hand on my bump. 
“Can we stay like this forever?” I mumble and he laughs. 
“Yes, but the baby is not gonna be okay with us in 6 months…” I chuckle and I kiss his chest before I doze off. 

**2 MONTHS LATER**

I am now 5 months pregnant and my bump is showing. I don’t need to hide it anymore now that Johnny knows. I apologized to the others for ignoring them, and they forgave me quickly. Indeed, Sue said it wasn’t my fault, it was Johnny’s fault for believing her. 
Reed wanted to check me, in case the baby has Johnny’s powers or mine, Johnny didn’t want me to do it but I think it’s good to know. I take his hand and squeeze it, I nod at him, and he kisses my forehead. 
“I'm staying with you…” He holds my hand. 
“You can stay with her Johnny, I’m just gonna do an ultrasound and analysis. Don't worry Johnny, it’s gonna be okay…” Reed says to him. “Can you lie down y/n?” 
“Sure…” I give a weak smile and Johnny helps me to lie down. 
“Okay…” Reed puts the gel on my bump and starts to examine my bump. “So, the baby is okay. Oh look…”  
Johnny and I look at the screen. The baby is moving his little hand, Johnny is on cloud nine, and I’m chuckling and crying.

“That’s our baby” I whisper and sniff. I look at Johnny. He was still looking at the screen, he was so happy to see the baby moving. I showed him the photos I took in my album. He’s so happy to see me pregnant. I rub the back of his hand and he looks at me with a big smile on his face. He wipes my tears and kisses my temple.
“You wanna know the gender?” Reed nods and I look at Johnny. He nods and I look at Reed. 
“Yes, someone is really excited to know…” I giggle and I feel Johnny’s head on my shoulder. 
“Congratulations, it’s a little girl…” 
“She’s gonna be so beautiful and kind like her mama…” I look at Johnny with a tear in his eye, wipe his tear and kiss him. 
“Don’t cry baby, it’s okay…” I chuckle and stroke his cheek. “If you cry, I cry…” 
“I’m sorry…” He giggles and kisses my forehead. 
“Okay, let’s do some analysis. I’ll wait for both of you downstairs…” Reed says and I nod before he closes the door. 

I start to grab a tissue until Johnny is taking the tissue from my hand and cleaning my bump. He hands me his hand which I take and stand up. He puts his hands on my waist and puts his forehead on mine. 
“I can’t wait to meet our baby girl…” He whispers with a big smile. I close my eyes and enjoy the moment with Johnny before we head downstairs. 
“Johnny…” I whisper when I stroke his arms up and down. 
“Yes, sweetheart?” 
I pull back and put a hand on his warm cheek. 
“Promise me you won’t leave me, I don’t wanna be alone anymore…” 
He puts his hands on my cheeks and strokes my cheeks with his thumbs. 
“I won’t leave you alone anymore, I promise you… I wanna stay for the rest of my life with you. You make me happy and you are the love of my life y/n…” He says before he kisses me.

Reed takes some blood and analyzes it. We are waiting in the living room and I feel Johnny’s stress. His leg is shaking and looks away. 
I grab his hand and play with his fingers to reduce his stress. He instantly calmed down and I put my head on his shoulder. 
A few minutes later, Reed calls us and we go into his lab, hand in hand. He told us that our baby girl doesn’t have Johnny’s powers and mine but said she can have them later when she grows up. I hear Johnny making a big sigh of relief which makes me giggle. I hug him tight and kiss him. We can’t wait to start this chapter with our baby girl, and I know it’s gonna be amazing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3K 92
Newly rewritten It started at Christmas containing fluff and smut I hope you guys will like it it is my first time writing. and English isnt my first...
1.4K 103 37
Here is my first imagine book. Some are silly n some are good.. I just made this as a collection and they are all written by me. I can do some if yo...
727K 12.1K 91
Dacre Montgomery imagines + characters he plays Completed :)
91K 2.1K 33
Give me all the pain, give me everything. ❪ social media / real life ❫ a CHRIS EVANS romance! mads © 2020