Panty and Stocking with Garte...

By Cheetahx2

A company of ghosts has moved into Daten City, taking advantage of human greed. Two angels, Panty and Stockin... More

AUTHORS NOTE #1
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28

CHAPTER 17

931 22 2
By Cheetahx2

Panty's eyebrow twitches annoyed as she fiddles with the disassembled backlace on the table in front of her. She starts to quietly groan and gets louder and louder until finally, she throws her hands up.

"I'm so fucking bored!! Why the fuck do we have to do this shit? Seriously how backward is this: we're sitting at home on the weekend alone jacking off the goddamn machinery!" She exclaims

Meanwhile, next to her Izuku and Stocking who were both performing maintenance on their respective weapons; while surrounded by large piles of pink Panties and Blue Stockings. Stocking who was wearing a welding helmet was using a large machine equipped with a grinder to sharpen her swords. While beside her Izuku was busy using a Blowtorch to seal any cracks or damage to his sword.

"Damn it come on, come on....man how does he do it when ever his things get damaged?" Izuku mutters while trying to get the blowtorch to reignites.

As Stocking lifts her blade up from the grinder she examines it closely to see a sudden crack appear on the blade. Chuck skitters by laughing. She throws the blade at Chuck causing green blood to splatter, lifts her helmet up, and turns to her sister.

"I can't tell you how much I love it when you get dramatic. It's like you really don't know the answer to that question. Gee, I don't know Panty. You think maybe we'll get the wrath of the afro queen if these weapons aren't prepped?" She asks.

"Oooo. My names Stocking and I would rather sit home and jack off machinery than go out on the weekend like a real girl does." Panty says while jacking her gun of between her legs until it pops apart. "Come on! This goes against everything that we were created to do! Let's ditch that man-twat!" She says hopefully with a  smile.

"You know the purpose of our existence? Look, why don't you just take over his job, alright? Just kill the 'mo and you can take over for him." Stocking states.

Suddenly Panty's phone dings and she puts her hand in her sister's face while looking at the device. After a second she looks over her shoulder at her friends and lets out a short laugh. In a short second, she redoes her hair to mimic an afro.

"Hello Stocking and Izuku I'm here to interrupt your life and tell you that we have been blessed with another heavenly mandate. Check it!" Panty states while mimicking Garter's voice.

She shoves her phone in the two's face to show it's an invitation to something called lingerie being held at Daten High.

"Looks like a pedophile's dream come true." Izuku says

"Lingerie run? Sound cheferiffic." Stocking states

Sometime later the moon hangs high in the sky and the sounds of a part echo into the night. At Daten high lingerie run is in full swing; all the students of the school are in their underclothes dancing, drinking, and partying. Nearby Brief was surrounded by five large boys who look more like adult men.

"Are you really that short or you just trying to suck my giant dick, ya fairy" The leader asks.

Brief was grabbed by the collar and ilwas lifted up to their level.

"Look! He got all his clothes on at a fucking naked party! I don't think you old enough to be in here boy! Yo mama called earlier and she wants to know when you gonna be home for you tit milk!" He yells directly at brief's face covering it in saliva.

They throw Brief away and start high-fiving and head-butting each other.

Suddenly See-Through crashes through the fence blowing them all away including Brief. The five bullies fly through the air and land in the cleavages of five girls. See-Through door was then kicked open and out steps none other than Panty and Stocking in their panties and bra's as well as Izuku in his underwear with him just sighing in embarrassment with Stocking staring at his body intensely.

"Assholes. I know you didn't think you were about to have fun without us!" Panty shouts.

"Hell, yeah! All hail the King and queens! Panty, Stocking, and Izuku rule! Yeah" The students all yell.

They quickly organized themselves with girls on the left and boys on the right. Stocking and Panty run past both groups hitting their boobs bulges respectively. Izuku stops in the middle and then let's out one of his quirks Smokescreen that went towards everyone around him and then snapped his fingers causing them to faint with him deactivating his quirk while whistling innocently.

"Oh hey, you guys. S'goin on? You look good as usual." Brief stammers.

"Usual!? We don't even know who you are! Here's a little secret for ya. I don't associate with tiny turtle-neck-cock losers." Panty states.

"What's she mean by that? Your parents didn't give you the snip, Geek Meister?

"How would you even know that? Actually, nevermind its Panty." Izuku says.

"Are you serious? It's me, Brief.  Also, that's kinda not fair for you to say when you haven't even seen it!" Brief yells.

Panty pulls her Panties down, summons backlace, and presses the gun to Brief's head causing him to start panicking.

"You wanna play this game, fella? I'll play this game all night! Come on, lemme see." Panty says.

Panty pulls Brief's clothes off and starts tugging on his underwear.

"I can't be seen naked. It goes against my Never Nude vows. Although I'd be willing to break them for you sometime when we're alone, maybe. I'll just be leaving now, so uh, you have to let go. You're getting my pubes all twisted!" He yells while trying to run away.

Panty lets go and Briefs underwear goes shooting towards him causing them to release a loud spank on contact. Suddenly all the large lights turn on and shine down on a shadowy imposing figure on a platform. The sound of a mic turning on pulls everyone's attention to the Figure.

"There! Damn things workin'. Good evening, students!" He yells.

"Yo. Who the crap is this guy?" Panty asks.

"How should I know?" Stocking replies.

"He does sound familiar." Izuku states.
While mentally he could only sigh, 'Garterbelt What the fuck man?"

"Some of you may be wondering who is that imposing figure? Well, I'm G, but you can call me Master G. Welcome everyone to tonight's Lingerie Run!" He states

"MASTER G RULES!" Everyone shouts.

"This event started as a student protest but as time went on, and people got less political, things began to change." He states before his eyes snap down and begin looking at all the crotches of the male students. " The kids decided they didn't give a shit about protesting, you see, but they did enjoy a bit of healthy student bonding in their underwear. And ya'll still do, right?" He says.

"Hell yeah! Lingerie run! Master G masters me!."

Meanwhile, Panty, Stocking and Izuku were at the back barely paying any attention to that Master G was saying and Panty was starting to get impatient.

"Don't forget this event is also a way to show support for your fellow students and say encouraging things like "Stay in school!" "Drugs are bad!" "Ditches are deadly!" and stuff like that. And most importantly, the thing to--"

"Fucking spit it out! Jesus Fuck!" Panty yells before throwing Chuck at Master G.

Master G moves his head to the side avoiding Chuck.

"Shit" She says while stomping her foot on the ground.

"Well. Aren't you the spirited one?  Anyway, on your marks!

Everyone lines up at the starting line with Izuku,Panty, and Stocking at the front.

"Let's go!" Master G shouts while shooting a party gun into the air.

Everyone starts running Across the Track and onto the street and towards downtown. Everyone is shocked to see a horde of half-naked teenagers running though the city streets.

" 'Member when you asked why we were created? I give you your answer!" Panty yells happily while leading a group of large teenage boys. " Oh look! I'm floating across an ocean of hot sweaty man crotch. Sac attack ho!" She yells while running through the lines of boys.

Meanwhile, Stocking was lying on a mat against a pillow being carried by several boys.

"Come to me my yellow lovah." She says before taking a bite out of a banana while the boys below all watch with erections.

She tosses the banana peel down and it lands on one of the boys who moans in pleasure. And Izuku with a look that screams pure defeat was sitting atop a throne while surrounded by several beautiful and large-breasted girls while the throne is carried by the crowd below.

Brief runs as fast as he can to escape the group of bullies from earlier but when he runs past Panty he's stunned by her bouncing tits. Brief collides with the front of a dumb truck and goes spinning into the trash.

"Panty! Please help me! I heart you!" He yells in vain as he keeps running.

Meanwhile, inside a Van with the name Master G Studios on the side, Master G sits in front of a dozen TV screens showing the lingerie run while eating some burgers.

"Mothah fucking' angels. Did I ask for my bitches to show up here? No, I did not. Dumb hoes. "Izuku can stay though." He says.

Suddenly an alarm starts going off which causes Master G to spit out his drink.

Izuku, Panty, and Stocking were just casually jogging together when screams and students missing their underwear start falling from the sky and running past them. The three look back confused before noticing a hail and stampede of students running and being thrown in front of them.

"They're all naked and up-side-down!" The three say.

"Well ain't that a bitch. First you tarts show up and now there's a ghost. This one appears to have a fetish. It likes to steal used underwear and then eat it up. Now I know you don't know who I am, cuz I'm the mysterious Master G--"

The three begin to zone Master G out as they run beside his van.

"I don't like this douchebag creeper." Panty states.

"Yeah, there's just something about him." Stocking says.

"So now goeth!" Master G shouts.

The three begin to summon their weapons together.

"Deliver this lingerie run from evil and then get your asses back home!" Master G shouts.

"Excellent timing!" Secret Speedo Star yells before landing on top of a car.

"Where did you get those? They're fabulous! Perfect outfit for tricking' if you know what I mean! But if you're just going to let your stank sit in them, you might as well give them to me. They look delicious! Hand them over!" He demands.

"Yeah, brother, that's gross." Panty says before pointing backlace at the ghost.

"Goodbye cruel world!" Secret Speedo Star yells. "Wait what the fuck was that." He asks while checking his body.

"Holy shit fuck. Why isn't this working?" Panty asks why'll trying to shoot backlace but gets only clicking.

"Perfect. Well. Bet you wish we stayed home now. 'Least mine works." Stocking states.

Stocking rushes the ghost and slashes him several times.

"No! Goodbye cruel world! Okay, you can't keep dicking me around with the faux-death scene. Give me the undies or make it work!" Secret Speedo Star yells.

Stockings Katana blade edge falls apart causing her to look at it baffled.

"Ahhh! No, what happened to my stripes?" She asks.

"Stripes make you look fat, anyway." The ghost says from behind her.

"Alright, this is over." Izuku says from the air above the ghost.

He swings his sword down but the rune's on it suddenly disappear and the blade shatters on contact with the ghost.

"Oh you son of a--"

Izuku crashes into the ground and rolls onto his face.

"Fuck!" Izuku shouts his voice muffled.

"Oh sweetie, how are you washing your negligees?  They're all ratty. Give them to me, I'll take better care of them!" He states while running towards Panty at incredible speed.

"Bad touch! Bad touch! Bad touch!" Panty shouts while the ghost runs around her.

When the ghost leaves Panty looks at her to see that backlace was gone. The ghost takes a quick smell of the panties and stockings before gobbling them down in a second.  The three can only stare in horror at the ghost.

"Those were expensive, brah!" Panty says.

Secret Speedo Star shakes his rear at the three before he seems to grow in size and his eyes and nipples emit beams of light.

"Oh la la! Nothing like a fantastic skivvy snack to remind one how delicious life can be! Yeah! I gotta pee!" He says before running off.

The three stand there in complete silence with annoyance spread across their faces.

"Welp we're boned." Izuku says.

"Shit! Doesn't that ghost know who I think I am?" Panty states.

She puts two fingers in her mouth and whistles a howl comes from behind them and See-Through with Chuck at the wheel comes racing towards them the three quickly get in and chase after Secret Speedo Star.

"Come on!" Panty yells.

"Let me get this straight, we're chasing after this ghost in hopes that he pukes up your panties? I mean, to each her own, but shouldn't we look for weapons that work?" Stocking states.

"Well, I guess you know what that means we have to do." Panty says with a smirk and one eye closed.

"Oh god." Izuku mutters as back ups which made the girls stare at him, "Ok I'll go up ahead while you girls deal with.... whatever you're gonna do"

Once he said that he ran leaving Stocking there to have a shock look while turning her attention towards Panty, who still had that look, 'God damn it Izuku!"

"I hate that look." Stocking states.

"Hey! Who wat's a blow job?" Panty yells into a megaphone catching the attention of all the male students. "Okay stand on your head if you do!" She yells causing all the boys to do so. "Yes! Here goes."

She throws the megaphone and starts snatching all the briefs from the boys they pass.

"Thank you! Thank you! I'll take those! Ooh poka-dots! Got'em! Sorry didn't mean to grab!"

Chuck hands Panty a pair of briefs from the pile.

"Take this!" She yells and pulls the trigger of the very small gun but nothing happens but a small squirt.

"Oh fuck!" She yells and throws the gun at chuck before he hands her another pair.

She pulls the trigger only for the same thing to happen.

"Mother!" She throws it and Chuck hands her a new pair.

"Frak!"

"You Suck!"

Panty continues to do this multiple times only to have the same thing happen again and again.

"Not working out for you is it, princess? Know what else isn't working out? Those granny panties you draped across your ass. With a name like Panty girl you better rock the lace!" Secret Speedo Star mocks and had to avoid the many Blackwhips that came his way as they run through the city.

The chase takes them all over the city with the lingerie run directly behind them soon they almost make it back to Daten High. On the track Brief who is covered in trash is tiredly running across toward the finish line.

"Damn it, Panty where the hell are you and whatever your sister and that dude's name is?" Brief questions.

"Get back here!" Panty yells in the distance.

Brief turns to see Secret Speedo Star right behind him laughing as he runs.

"Oh shit!" Brief exclaims.

"Give it up, sweet cheeks!" Secret Speedo Star says.

"All out of the hot pains aren't we?" Panty says.

"Oh my, what do I spy, but a tasty treat between some creamy thighs!"Secret Speedo Star says as he spots Brief."

He quickly dashes up beside Brief.

"Hello!" He greets making Brief scream.

He grabs Briefs...Briefs and pulls on them before stopping after realizing Brief is covered in trash.

"Gag me with a used tea bag! What garbage fairy ralphed all over you tighties? Ugh! Is that a banana peel? I think I might vurp a little." He says before gagging.

He throws Brief high into the air toward Panty,Stocking, and Izuku.

"We may have a chance, Pants. The drawers are still intact!" Stocking states.

"Ugh, I don't wanna put my hands on anything on anything that's been near his pootah." Panty states before jumping onto the hood of Seethrough. "And don't call me "Pants." Now.  Let's fucking do this!"

"Look out! I'm sorry!" Brief yells.

Brief sails towards Pantie and when he gets close enough...She lets him sail past.

"Yeah, on second thought, I'm not touching those plus I've had enough disappointment for one night" She states causing Stocking to sigh and Izuku to facepalm

"We'll we're out of undies to use." Stocking states.

Panty looks around before her eyes land on Izuku's crotch or more specifically his briefs. Panty gets stars in her eyes and she starts drooling. She quickly wipes away her drool and smirks.

"Izuku give me yours." She says.

"Say what." He asks.

"Come on just give em." She says and extends her hand.

"...Ugh Fine." He quickly pulls them off and tosses them to Panty.

Stocking takes a quick look over her shoulder and her face explodes red and her nose starts bleeding. Panty grips the undies and they turn into a blinding light.

"Well hello there handsome." She says before putting her sunglasses on. "It's even more amazing than I thought it would be."

Panty's halo forms around her head and she grabs ahold of the weapon as it slowly forms in her hands.

"O, pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, drifting between Heaven and Earth and shit. Repent Mother fucker!" Panty yells as the weapon fully forms in her hands.

"Eat this!" She shouts

The five barrels of the weapon begin to rapidly spin before unleashing a storm of bullets toward Secret Speedo Star.

"You can't catch me, I'm the Lingerie Man!"He shouts in horror.

The bullets shred the ghost to pieces filling him with holes.

"Goodbye cruel world!" Secret Speedo Star Yells out.

He explodes and fills the air with ghost particles. Not a second after the church bell rings. Two heaven coins fall land between Panty's legs. Master G appears making the three look at him confused.

" As a complete stranger, I'd like to congratulate you three on a job well done. Now. Why'nt you git on home?"

"Hey, I just wanted to say thanks. You save my ass." Brief says after walking up to them.

"Eh."

Panty proceeds to fire the weapon at Brief and literally bury's him under a pile of bullets.

"Ah that felt good and looks like I can keep going." Panty states while looking at the weapon in her hands.

"Okay, I'll be taking those back now." Izuku says before taking his underwear back.

"Hey, that's the perv that stole my unmentionables!"

They turn around to see a large crowd of naked angry students behind them all covering their private areas.

"Yeah perv! Give us our underwear back or die!"

"What she said!"

"Look up there! Is it a bird? Is it a plane?" She yells and points towards the sky.

"No! It's underwear." Master G says.

From the sky like snow, underwear falls all over the city.

"My friends. I have a dream. A dream in which society no longer sees a body in underwear as a body dressed in sin, they couldn't be more wrong if they tried to be. Intimates should not be hidden. They should be displayed proudly, as bandages for our souls, be it lacy, nylon or otherwise, underwear not only covers our loins, they swathe us in righteousness! So even now in your nakedest hour, revel in your miraculous naughty bits and break yourselves free of this puritanical judgment bullshit. I promise we'll all feel much better if you do. I know I will."

"Yeah! We're naked! Master G rules! We're here! We're naked! We're linking arms and it's okay! Hooray! Hooray!" The students all shout together.

"MG! You're my hero! I've never felt comfortable in my birthday suit but now I can't imagine ever wearing anything else!" A random girl says.

The students begin throwing Master G in the air while he laughs happily. Meanwhile, Panty, Stocking, and Izuku watch while being very disturbed.

"You gonna help me block this out?" Panty asks.

"I can't hear you. I'm curled up in a ball in my own mind." Stocking replies.

"Let's get out of here." Izuku says and starts walking away.

The next day later Izuku, Panty and Stocking were sitting on the couch in the church watching TV and surrounded by clean and folded-up Stockings and Panties.

"The citizens of Daten City were in shock last night when they witnessed several students involved in what they called a 'nudical panic.' Students were undressed and singing praises in their underwear. The authorities have arrested a suspicious man in a mask." The newswoman says.

"Good. Creepy fuck deserves to get Shawshanked." Panty states.

"Speaking of which, where's Garter been all day? " Stocking asks.

"Probably back at the bear club he won't shut up about."  Izuku replies.
'As I've said before what the fuck Garterbelt'

On the TV it shows Master G being escorted away but takes one look back at the camera just as a picture was taken.

Chapter End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.6K 654 32
DISCONTINUED. Alright, this is my first time writing fanfic so please cut me some slack. Point out any issues or suggest what you would like to see...
10K 158 10
In a town called Daten city, there is a human boy named brief and he hangs out with two fallen angels named panty and stocking who protects the city...
53.7K 1.6K 12
Update - This is temporary complete for Wattpad's issues but I will still update the book. Discription: Y/n Hashibira is Inosuke Hashibira's twin bro...
244K 1.8K 18
Izuku is heading to America to hangout with his Father who he hasnt seen in a long time. While he is gone Class 1-A finds his music and decide to lis...