Dear H *diary ver*

By CH3R1SH-

A diary of how the owner of the diary (a member of Xdinary heroes) trying to keep survive while being bullied... More

++ ! ! w a r n i n g ! ! ++
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16

3

48 4 0
By CH3R1SH-

Dear H,

Day 9 at the hospital and I feel hopeless already. Thank god that I got discharge tomorrow. Dad said he will transfer me to noona's school right after I'm getting discharged. Apparently mom and dad know that I'm getting bullied right before this. But they just keep it between them because they want me to speak up to them.

Please. I don't have any courage to speak up to them. What if Jaemin came and threatened me? I don't feel like I can get a better days after I speak up to them earlier. Noona said that Jaemin didn't know me. He's playing victim. He made me take the blame. Or am I too dumb to trust him to just confess everything that he do to me?

And noona said that I cannot transfer to the other school because they didn't have enough reason for me to go to the other school. They didn't trust me that I'm getting bullied and Jaemin was the one that bullied me.

I guess I need to keep facing him after this.

    -; ♡.° [ to be continued ] ୭̥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 31.9K 90
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
288K 13.9K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
815K 32.7K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
1.4M 32K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.