"You hate me?" ~ chris sturni...

By stirkneeohlow2003

Harper and her family don't have the best relationship so when she is sixteen she decides to move out and tak... More

*Cast*
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter ten

693 13 1
By stirkneeohlow2003

*chris' pov*

After about two minutes, Matt pulled up in-front of us. Nick got out and opened the back door, i went to place her down in the backseat, but her grip around me tightened.

"No" she nestled her head further into the crook of my neck "stay"

"I'm not going anywhere you just got to get into the car" i say trying again to place her down.

"No" she tightened her grip once again.

"Harps- i mean Harper. You gotta get into the car" once again i try to put her in the car.

"No" her voice was low and raspy as she was tired. She mustn't of slept much last night. "I wanna stay with you" my heart was hurting for her right now.

"Ok" i sat in the car trying to get comfy with her on my lap. I know i'm trying to get over her but it's the least i could do. "Matt her car's still here you'll have to walk back and come get it"

"Ye ok" Nick sat back in the car and Matt turned down the radio "is she ok?"

"Yes matt. Now drive" i said rolling my eyes. "When we get back she's going in your room though, ok?"

"Why? Why can't she stay in yours?" Matt said starting the drive. He loved having harper in his room, he was just curious about my current mood i guess.

"Because she just can't" i say as i hear a voice from under my chin.

"Why Chris? Did I do something?" Harper says waking up a little.

"No you didn't this is all on me" i run my hand through her hair "i promise" All she did was hum in response. She nestled her head into my chest and i had me hand tangled within her hair. It relaxes her and thats what she needs right now.

Once we reached the house i slowly got out of the car trying not to wake her as she has fallen asleep again. I made my way up to Matt's room with her and laid her down on the bed. I began to head towards the door but i felt something grab my wrist.

"Chris don't leave me please" there was something in her voice that made it hard to say no. She began lightly tugging on my arm.

"Ok. But when Matt comes back I'm leaving" i get into the bed next to her and she shuffles over and lays her head on my chest. Naturally i find myself tangling my hands in her hair again.

Soon i drifted off to sleep forgetting about the conversations with my brothers and forgetting that i was supposed to be pushing her away right now.

*harper's pov*

I woke up in Matt's bed alone. I don't remember anything from last night after i called Matt, it's all a blur. I get out of the bed feeling disorientated, i stumbled my way to the kitchen to find all three triplets eating and seeming pretty serious.

"Matt?" I say falling against the wall "why'd you leave me?"

"What do you mean Harps?" He said walking over to me "are you hungover right now? Where you drunk last night?"

"What? No! I just go through this thing. My mind goes completely blank and my subconscious takes over, or something like that. I act with what i feel the security in. Sometimes i don't move, other times i cling onto my brothers. I don't remember anything from it until a few days later and even then i don't get the whole story. My brothers have dealt with it for a while and i tried my best to hide it from you guys. But i guess all secrets come out eventually" i laugh quietly as i realise that all my words have just jumbled into one. "That reminds me i need to call them. Where's my phone?"

"Here." Chris talks to me the first time for a while. I grabbed my phone but it slips out of my hand. I just stared at it while it dropped to the floor as the triplets just stared right at me.

"Right. Um Matt could you call them?"

"Of course" he said picking up my phone and putting it on the counter. Then he pulled out his phone and dialled my brother.

"So you don't remember anything last night?" Nick asks me

"Nope" i smiled at him and sat next to him, Chris was on the other side of him. "Buuuuutt i do know the reason it happened"

"What" Chris chocked on his cereal. "You know what now" he said coughing

"Mhm and your face won't be pretty for long Owen" i say staring him in the eyes "it hasn't happened in a while so when my brothers find out your the reason they won't hold back. Its out of my control now Owen"

"Woah woah. Your about to get me killed harper. What the hell." Chris said standing up.

"He's not going to kill you just give you a few bruises." I say also standing up "i won't let him kill you Chris don't be stupid"

"I'm not calling your brother if he's going to injure my brother harps" matt says as he put his phone in his back pocket. "Not happening"

I groan and go to pick up my phone, but Chris gets it before me. "Nuh uh. You are not calling your brother right now"

"Apologise"

"Ok. I'm sorry" chris says putting my phone down onto the counter. I quickly snatch the phone and dial my brother. "HARPER!!!!"

"Heyy Jay." I stare deep into Chris' eyes with a taunting stare. "It um kinda happened again" i turned the call onto speaker.

"Harper what do you mean it happened again?" His voice became agitated and it kind of reminded me of dad and it made me flinch a little. "Who were you with harps?"

"I- um no one" i wanted to rat chris out for how he has been treating me but i couldn't bring myself to do it.

"Was it him harps?" He was talking about my dad

"No it wasn't him Jay" i say

"So who was it because it doesn't just happen. Tell. Me." He says his voice getting harsher and deeper.

"I- I don't remember" i glance up at Chris who didn't even seemed worried for me like Matt and Nick did, he looked relived i wasn't ratting him out.

"I'll be over soon. Wait was it once of the triplets" i stayed quiet which to him meant a yes "which one harper" i heard the door from the phone meaning he was on his way.

"I- um no it wasn't" he cuts me off.

"Don't lie to me. I'm five minutes away." Jay's voice was reminding my too much of our dad and i think i realised because he changed his tone as he spoke next "was it the boyfriend?"

"Boyfriend? Jay I don't have a boyfriend"

"Chris. I mean Chris" he says his voice was low and softer than it was before.

"Chris is not my boyfriend, Jay" i rolled my eyes.

After five minutes, Jay showed up at the triplets house. He burst through the doors and made his way over to Chris. "I swear to god if you are the reason this happened to her there's no holding back" he said pointing in his face.

"Bro what the fuck" Chris said putting his hands up in surrender

"Was it you?" He said getting dangerously close

"Jay can I talk to you?" I say turning all the attention to me "Chris don't try and leave" i say death staring him. Jay and i leave the room.

I tell Jay everything i remember including that everything was Chris's fault. Jay got really angry and was about to head out of the room I grab his wrist and he stops for a second. But then he gets back in the mindset and breaks from my grasp.

"Matt" i shout so Matt could at least get in the way. Even though Jay was angry he won't hurt anyone he's not suppose to. Matt jumps up and stops him.

"Woah woah Jay come on we can talk it out" Matt puts his hands onto Jay's chest and tried to reason with him.

Jay takes a moment but agrees "ok but if he doesn't have a reason for this them imma kill 'em"

Chris gulps and obliges "ok but Harper has to leave"

"Oh." I left the room immediately.

After about 5-10 minutes I heard a thud. I ran out of the room to see two of the triplets standing near the door i just came out of and jay standing behind the island with regret in his eyes and his hand curled in a ball, a high pitched voice screaming at Jay.

"HEY" i screamed at the girl, it was jess. Not a clue why she was here or why she's getting involved but i can handle her.

"HE JUST PUNCHED MY BOYFRIEND" she said with her squeaky high pitched annoyingly loud voice as she pointed at my brother.

"I don't care what he did stop screaming and i'll handle it" my brother had gotten into many fights in his life so i've quickly learned how to treat his knuckles and the victim of his punch.

"You? Your going to handle it?" She gave me a dirty look as she looked me up and down.

"Yes now move." I say working my way around the island to see Chris "JAY" i shout when i see the state that Jay left Chris in.

"I- I didn't mean to he just angered me way too much" Jay seemed to regret his actions and was backing up until he hit the wall. Matt and Nick were stood in shock. Chris was lying unconscious on the floor. Jay had cut above his eyebrow and he had hit his head as he landed on the floor. This is the worst ive seen someone. The usually just have a small bruise or a cut on their cheek.

In someways you could say that Jay is like my dad, but my dad has worse anger issues. Jay tries his best to control them but he slips up when it comes to his siblings.

Chris was bleeding pretty badly from his eyebrow and he was still unconscious. I told Jay to go wash his hands and i told Matt to call an ambulance. I turned my attention to Chris when i heard Jess again.

"Matt call the ambulance for my baby" i cringed at the name and turned to look at Matt but he was still frozen in shock.

"Omg i have to do everything myself" i stood up and grabbed Matt's phone and dialled 911. I turned the call onto speaker and placed it next to Chris. '911 what's your emergency?' "Hey he's knocked out and he's got a cut above his eyebrow" 'ok what's the address?' "It's ##############" 'ok'

I turned around to see Jess leaving. "Where are you going i thought you wanted to save your boyfriend?"

"Nobody wants a weak ass boyfriend im outta here" and with that she closed the door. I've never wanted to punch someone so badly. I get why Jay does it.

'Is the patient breathing?' "Yes he's just not responsive" i got up and dampened a cloth and wiped any blood lightly 'an ambulance is about 10 minutes away' "ok i think i can handle this until they get here" i hung up the phone and Jay came back from washing his hands.

"I didn't mean to punch him that hard he was just disrespecting you a way no girl, especially my sister, should ever be spoken about" jay said sitting down behind me and Chris.

A/N

Heyyyyy so just a small reminder the whole blackout thingy is completely fake well i think it is idk if it could actually happen to someone but ye don't take this book seriously. If something sounds really fake then it probably  is but just pretend its not

Also this is fan FICTION and i know chris would never treat anyone badly if they hadnt done anything to him

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 586 23
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ || eriella has always hated chris and chris has always hated eriella but they 𝐭𝐫𝐒𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 and 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍
20.4K 171 38
Iris has just joined a new school, she meets all kinds of people some good and some bad, she meets three boys so sweet but one of them stands out the...
33.8K 168 18
As Hazel moves to a new school a new friend nick introduces you to his brothers and gain a massive love for one 😘 🚨NOT SEXUALISING THE TRIPLETS IN...