๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ ๐š...

By Babybearfics

๐™๐™–๐™š๐™๐™ฎ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ:- ๐™‰๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™  ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™—๐™–๐™—๐™ฎ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก!!!...*๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ž๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ง๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-๐Ÿ–

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-๐Ÿ

13.3K 123 0
By Babybearfics

.
.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° Introduction:-

Kim Taehyung, a 28 y/o Mafia King...
He's ruthless and impulsive Man who's incredibly rich and has a handsome face & 6ft Tall muscular hot body...

Y/n, a 18 y/o college student...
She's cute and Kindhearted girl who has a beautiful yet $exy curvy petite body with just 5'1 height...

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
.
.
.
Y/n:- D-Daddy p-please I'm s-sorry!!...*she said while crying in pain as he was fucking her hard and deep*

Taehyung:- How the fucking dare you talk with that mark?!! You're mine!! Get that!! ONLY MINE!!!...*he said with anger while thrusting her deep and faster in inhuman speed making her cry out loud in pain*
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

So her sugar daddy aka Kim Taehyung was punishing her cuz today in her college she was talking with her male classmate while smiling and as Taehyung went to pick her up he saw them talking while smiling and laughing and on top of that he saw how close they were standing and Mark (her classmate) was literally holding her hand while talking which infuriated him more and his insane possessiveness for Y/n made him lose his temper more so he went towards them and punched Mark hardly on face making him fell down & without letting her speak anything, he threw her on his shoulder and brought her home and after coming home he stripped her and threw her on the bed and started punishing her hardly...

(Note:- Taehyung is badly obsessed with her since he first time saw her in college where he came as chief guest cuz he's a Successful business tycoon also...Y/n was an orphan and struggled a lot to manage her college fees and other expenses which gave a golden opportunity to him so he offered her to be his sugar baby but she refused which made his anger triggered so he kidnapped her bestfriend (Sarah) who's like her own elder siso...So to save her bestfriend she forcefully agreed to be his sugar baby but with a condition that he'll release her bestfriend and she'll continue her studies further...He agreed but kept a condition that if she goes close to any another guy or even talk with them then he'll punish her hard in his way which is obviously fucking her hard and this is what earlier happened with that poor innocent soul and has been happening since last 8 months)
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

●●●●●TIME SKIP●●●●●

After fucking her like for 3 hours he took out his dick out of her pussy and kissed on her sweaty forehead then wore his clothes and covered her with a duvet and went out of the room leaving her there on the bed naked...

Y/n:- *her tears were flowing continously as her body was in extreme pain after the rough intercourse*

Y/n:- W-Why! What did I do to deserve this huh?!...I'm in this cage from last 8 months!! In this months that monster raped me uncountably!! He fucks me every day and night for hours!! And I can't even hate him for that!!...I know at first I used to hate him but Idk what happened to me!! I didn't even realize that when I started loving this beast!! I want to hate him but this crazy stupid heart won't let me do that!!!...I know he's just obesessed with my body and that's the most painful thing for me!! It hurts me more than this physical pain!!...*she was weeping hardly due to her pathetic condition and pain all over her petite body*
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

●●●●●TIME SKIP●●●●●

Now Y/n was cooking something as all the maids are on holiday as she gave them holiday cuz they also have their lives and kids to look after and being a Kindhearted girl she thinks about them also...As she was cooking suddenly two muscular tattooed arms wrapped around her tiny waist from behind making her startled...

Taehyung:- shh! Babygirl it's me!! Your daddy!...*he said while snuggling in her neck nibbling on her sensitive skin*

Y/n:- T-Taehyung p-please ahh!!...*she winced in pain as he bit her sensitive skin*

Taehyung:- Didn't I tell you to call me only Daddy?!! Are u disobeying me babygirl?!...*he said while turning her around and making her sit on the kitchen counter while standing in between her legs*

Y/n:- N-no d-daddy!!...*she said while looking down biting her lip nervously*

Taehyung:- Oh Fuck!! Babygirl don't bite your lips!! Only I've the right to bite them! To kiss them!!...*he said while looking at her baby pink small lips hungrily*

Y/n:- *she became more nervous yet scared so she tried to climb down but--

Taehyung:- *he immediately pulled her closer by her tiny waist and attacked on her lips kissing her hungrily yet roughly*

Y/n:- *her eyes got teary as he was kissing her very roughly but then she noticed something very hard and huge poking her womanhood*

Taehyung:- *he broke the kiss and looked at her with lust and desire filled eyes*

Y/n:- *her heart started thumping faster seeing his lust filled eyes and looked down and saw his aroused huge dick pressed on her womanhood making her gulped hard in fear*

Taehyung:- Look Babygirl my dick is aroused again!! So now be ready to scream daddy loud!!...*he said while biting his lips looking really needy and aroused*

Y/n:- B-but I-I'm not f-feeling okay!!...*she said while making a cute puppy face*

Taehyung:- Not gonna work on me babygirl!!!...*he said smirking and ripped off her dress leaving her in undies only*

Y/n:- p-please n-no!!----...*she was cutted off as----

Taehyung:- *he kissed her hungrily while pulling her more closer and unbuttoned his shirt while kissing her passionately*

Taehyung:- *he threw his shirt on the floor while kissing her hungrily and unclasped her bra and threw it on the floor*

Y/n:- *she wasn't kissing him as she was feeling pain and weakness but then he---

Taehyung:- *he bit on her lips indicating her to kiss him back while his one hand was on her tiny waist pulling her closer and another hand inside her panty rubbing her pussy hardly making her whimper in pain*

Y/n:- a-ahh!!...*she moaned in pain and wrapping her hands around his neck she started kissing him back*

Taehyung:- *he was kissing her hungrily but then suddenly he inserted his two long fingers inside her tight pussy fingering her hard*

Y/n:- a-ahh!! M-mhhh!!...*she moaned loudly while kissing him as he was fingering her hardly and deeply making her cry in pain*

Taehyung:- *he was fingering her fastly then he stopped and ripped off her panty leaving her totally naked then he took off his pants also*

Taehyung:- *he bent down while kneeling down and spread her legs wide open and started eating her pussy out while sucking and biting hardly and fingering her deeply*

Y/n:- *her tears started flowing due to extreme pain as he was biting and sucking very hardly plus was fingering her faster and deeply*

Taehyung:- *he was rolling his long tongue up and down on her clit making her close her folds in pain but he inserted his tongue inside her cunt making her moan hard*

Y/n:- p-please s-stop d-daddy!! a-ahh!! m-mmhh!! a-ahh!!...*she said while moaning hard while shedding tears due to extreme pain*

Taehyung:- *he stood up after eating her out and pulled her closer by her tiny waist and attached his lips on hers kissing her roughly*

Y/n:- *her tears were flowing continously but he didn't care about it & continued wrecking her petite body*

Y/n:- Ahhh!!...*she suddenly screamed in unbearable pain when he ejaculated his long and thick dick inside her tight cunt fully*

Taehyung:- ahh! mhmm!! Y-You're still so t-tight babygirl!! Even tho I've fucked you many t-times but you s-still feel like I'm fucking you for the f-first time!!!...*he said while looking at her teary eyes while smirking and completely shoving his dick inside her pussy*

Y/n:- a-ahh!! p-please t-take it out d-daddy!! a-ahh!!...*she said while pushing her head back in pain and crying hard*

Taehyung:- Nah! Babygirl you have aroused this beast now and it won't calm down until I fuck you so hard that you won't be able to even get up from the bed for a week!!...*he said while smirking and started thrusting her in and out harshly*

Y/n:- a-ahh!! m-mhhh a-ahhh!!...*crying hard in extreme pain as he was thrusting her really fast and deep*

Taehyung:- *he was thrusting her deep and faster in inhuman speed while kissing & biting her neck*

Y/n:- *she was crying miserably in unbearable pain while he was enjoying her screaming state while fucking her harder*

Taehyung:- *he was fucking her in inhuman speed which was making their both bodies to collide with eachother & her big round tits were colliding with his muscular chest making him go crazy more*

Taehyung:- *he stopped for a moment and took her like koala in his muscular arms while heading towards their bedroom while he was still inside her pussy and was kissing her passionately*
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

After coming in their bedroom he sat on the bed while making her sat on his lap while he's still inside her fully and started making her ride him while lifting her hip up and down fastly...

Taehyung:- Whom do you belong to?!...*he said while fucking her harder*

Y/n:- *she didn't say anything as she was feeling very weak and pain all over her body*

Taehyung:- I Said Whom Do You Belong To?! ANSWER ME KITTEN!!...*he shouted while thrusting her more harder and deeper*

Y/n:- a-ahh!! I-I b-belong! a-ahh! To y-youhh!! m-mhhh!!...*she said while crying hard in extreme pain as he was so big for her tight pussy*

Taehyung:- Good!! Now Who Can Only Touch You?!!!...*he said while riding her on his huge cock*

Y/n:- Y-Youhhh!! a-ahh!!...*she said while grabbing his shoulders for support as her vision was getting blurry*

Taehyung:- Who Can Only Fuck You?!...*he said while looking at her crying face with a devilish smirk*

Y/n:- *her eyes were getting heavy so she didn't answer but then he---

Taehyung:- Fucking Answer Me Kitten!!...WHO CAN ONLY FUCK YOU?!!...*he roared angrily while thrusting her more deeper and faster while squeezing her ass harshly*

Y/n:- a-ahh!! O-Only youhh d-daddy!!!...*she said while crying hard in extreme pain as his length was hitting her G-spot hardly*

Taehyung:- Good babygirl!! Now u should always remember that You Are Mine!! Only Mine!!...*he said while smirking and laid her down on the bed & continued fucking her in his inhuman speed making her cry harder and scream in extreme pain*
.
.
.
.
Like this he continued wrecking her pussy with his hard long dick and after making her cum for 5 times he cumed deep inside her cunt and after giving a finale deep thrust he took out his length from inside her core, totally wrecked pussy!!...
.
.
.

Taehyung:- *he laid beside her while breathing heavily and looked at her who was already passed out a long time ago but he didn't care and continued fucking her for straight 3 hours*

Taehyung:- *he looked at her sweaty face and saw her beautiful small face which never fails to flutter his heart whenever he sees it*

Taehyung:- What are you doing to me babygirl?!...Why the hell my heart flutters whenever I see your beautiful face?!...*he said while caressing her long hairs looking at her with different type of gaze, it wasn't a usual lust or desire filled gaze but only love & admiration filled gaze*

Taehyung:- Idk why u affect me this much babygirl?!...At first I was just obesessed with your body but Idk why these few last months it's been different feeling for u in my heart which I hate the most!!...*he said while chuckling bitterly & darkly*

Taehyung:- I don't wanna be weak for someone cuz love only makes the people weaker and depressed!!...And I don't wanna be weak for someone!!...So I try my best to suppress this unknown feeling which I've been feeling since months for you!!...I freaking hate this damn stupid feeling!!...The only thing I know is you are mine and I'm just obesessed with you nothing else!!...*he said while quickly turning his loving gaze into his usual cold ruthless one*

Taehyung:- *he laid beside her while covering them both & took her petite figure into his muscular arms & slept with her into his embrace*
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

TO BE CONTINUE ~

.
.
.
.
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀɴɪᴍ ɴᴏᴛᴇ

■ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ɪꜱ ᴛʀᴜʟʏ ʙᴀꜱᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ꜰᴀɴᴛᴀꜱʏ/ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ!

■ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ꜱᴇʀɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ!

■ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪꜱ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴅᴏʟꜱ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟ ʟɪꜰᴇ!!

■ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴏᴘʏ ᴍʏ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴀɴʏ ʀɪɢʜᴛꜱ & ᴍʏ ᴘᴇʀᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴ!

■ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴀꜱᴛʟʏ ꜱᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ɪᴅ/ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟ ɪꜰ ᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ!!

𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐓𝐀𝐍 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 ☆

□. 𝐑𝐦
□. 𝐉𝐢𝐧
□. 𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚
□. 𝐉-𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞
□. 𝐉𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧
□. 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠
□. 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤

💜 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐇𝐀𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐄𝐒 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

720 60 16
๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘๐‘’๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘”๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐ท๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘  "๐ผ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข.....๐ด๐‘™๐‘–๐‘›๐‘Ž. ๐ฝ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘”๐‘˜๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ...
89.5K 4.5K 32
๐—” ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฎ ๐—ฅ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ ๐—ณ๐—ณ || ๐—ณ๐˜. ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ ๐—๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป " ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐——๐—ผ๐—น๐—น. ๐—œ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป...
128 20 10
"๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฎ ๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป X ๐—–๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜" ๊œฑสœษชษด ส/ษด, แด€ ษดแด€แดแด‡ แด›สœแด‡ แดกแดส€สŸแด… แด‹ษดแดแดก๊œฑ ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดœ๊œฑแด‡ แด๊œฐ สœแด‡ส€ แด˜0แดกแด‡ส€ แด€ษดแด… แด…แด€Nษขแด‡ส€. แด„แดษด๊œฑษชแด…แด‡ส€แด‡แด… แด€...
12.7K 1K 46
.๏ฝก๏พŸ+..๏ฝก - ๏พŸ+..๏ฝก*๏พŸ+ "๐ˆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐‹๐ž๐ž ๐ฒ/๐ง . ๐ˆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐๐จ . ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข ๐š๐ฆ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž...