Deepest Desire

By Failia_Baighaan

The Vicious Leader: Sebastian Stellios *** "You are mine and if I have to cage you to ensure this fact, I w... More

1- Memorable Events
2- Wedding Night
3- Dream
4- Haunting Sight
5- Monster
6- Trapped
7- His Prey
8- You Are So Dead
9- Rage
10- Disgust
11- The Call
12- Empty Words
13- Worried
14- Reprieve
15- Feeding On Fear
16- A Glimpse Of His Abyss
17- Honeymoon and Business
18- Alphonse Jude
19- Beautiful...?
20- Notorious
21- Cannot Understand
22- Mistake
23- Punishment
24- Can't Run
25- Concerned
26- Unwanted Thoughts
27- Heated Argument
28- His Prey
29- One. Last. Time.
30- Important Talks
31- Voices
32- Bad Actor
33- Hunger and Rain
34- Beautiful
35- Prey or Exception?
36- Things He Wanted To Say
37- Sick Brat
38- Take Care
39- Two Small Words
40- Divulgence
41- Consequences
42- True Fury
43- Punishment
44- Crestfallen
45- Disgusted
46- Reason To Stay
47- Power
48- Thrilled
49- Her Deepest Desire
50- Fortuitous
51- Open Threat
52- Gathering Of Aces
53- The Vicious Leaders
54- Not A Tale Of Yesterday
55- Breaking Her Heart
56- The Surprise
57- Emotional Confession
58- Madness
59- Compensation
60- Destination
61- Prayer
62- The Start
63- Notorious, Once Again
64- I... LOVE YOU
65- Promise Of A Lifetime
66- His Angel
67- Little Brother
68- His Voice
69- Ideal
70- Origin Of Screams
71- All Alone
72- Burned Along With Her
73- Fairy
74- Heartily Talks
75- Midnight Gossip
76- A Mesmerizing Date
78- Refused To Cry
79- Ultimate Protection
80- Open Book
81- Embrace My Protector
82- Clearing Hearts
83- An Euphoric Night
84- Mending Bonds
Last- Her Fairytale

77- Sleep Forever

1.2K 52 10
By Failia_Baighaan

~ Ruben ~

I was in my apartment, on call with Asad who was taken aback after hearing my decision of staying here but I couldn't help it.

When things are fixed then how do I not allow them to be fixed?

I could finally have my brother back.

"Are you sure?" Asad asked, concerned about me.

"We both knew I had to come back one day. Guess it is the time I start taking some responsibility." Humming, I took a seat, working on my laptop while talking to him.

"I guess so. It won't be long before your brother will weaken and his name will vanish." He snickered but I didn't react. He had always used harsh words so I was used to it.

"We will see about it later. Why don't you become an ace, in fact or at least join Zaviyaar? The main reason you guys feel lower on power is because you brothers are apart. Together you can match Nathaniel and kill Sufiyan too." I suggested.

Despite helping each other, they all refused to work together.

"Never!" He snarled.

"I would never join the man who is crazy for that fucking dancer. I don't care what we lose but I won't work under that sadistic bastard." He growled, refusing to work under Zaviyaar.

"You are calling your brother a sadistic bastard. Well, what can you say anyways? She is His Dancer after all." I chuckled. He was rarely enraged and finding him like that was amusing.

"That doesn't fucking mean you- Leave it. Leave him. I don't want to talk about it." He paused, taking a long sigh to not ruin his mood.

"I might come back to take my cherished one soon." Asad added. I was taken aback, I didn't expect his yearning to enhance but seemingly it did.

"Ohh.." Smirking, I laughed a little, teasing him, betting he must be frowning.

"Are you finally going to make a move on Sofia? I doubt she will listen after what happened-"

Before I could speak further, the window broke and someone got inside my apartment.

"The fuck!?" Cursing, I got back, took out my gun which I kept for safety purposes and shot that guy but a few more entered before him but thankfully I rushed inside my room and blocked the door.

"Ruben?! What happened? I heard a gunshot!"

"I have been ambushed, Asad. Call Dave or Sebastian to send me back up." I growled.

Who could it be? And why?

"Okay. You better not die." Asad said worriedly. He couldn't help it after all, I was his only friend.

"We will see." A trembling smirk came to my lips, cutting the call, prepared to confront who dared to raise his weapon against me. Knowing I was surrounded and it would be a matter of time before I made it out alive. I could only place my faith upon time. For the backup to arrive.

"Show your fucking face! Who are you!?" I snarled, tightening my grip over my gun, jaw clenched as I took over from the couch and shot the guys who managed to enter.

But, for how long could I keep up my defense? They were coming one after another and my magazine was ending rapidly.

I was all alone.

"Fuck," Gritting my teeth, I curled my hands in a fist, focusing on the fight. I won't die here, I won't let my life end before living it.

I will live the life of a happy family I always dreamt of.

"I won't die here!"

Yelling, I shot another but before I could register, someone took cover from the table as someone else came and shot my leg, immobilizing my body.

"Argh!!"

Growling, I fell on the ground, shaking by the shock given to my body as someone kicked the gun from my hand. I could feel my body becoming numb from the immense pain.

"Don't bother. You cannot escape." A low, raspy tone came, laughing at my vulnerability.

I was trying to regain my posture and fight back but he kicked me in the stomach, causing me to cough up blood, pressing his foot over my knuckles making them hurt uncontrollably.

My blood was flowing, staining the ground rapidly.

"Fuck..." Closing my eyes, the rare moments of happiness I had in life flashed before my eyes.

Mine and Sebastian's childhood, my university time with Asad, the recent midnight gossip we had. All of it reflected in my mind.

'I wish I could have lived this one more time.'

"No.. I.. won't die." Growling, I was about to grab my gun but he didn't let me and shot my hand.

"Ahh!"

Hissing from pain, I looked up and saw Him point his gun at me. My eyes widened in disbelief.

"You-"

Not giving a second to register or react, he shot the gun with the last words.

"Sleep forever, Ruben."

~ Sebastian ~

'Who the fuck dared to hurt my soul?! My Eileen?'

Before he could pull the trigger, I pushed Eileen out of the way and he ended up getting shot instead.

Gasping, I felt a viscous liquid spreading rapidly across my body, turning my senses into a blur followed by a scream of anguish.

"Sebastian!!"

Looking to the side, I saw my arm bleeding badly. Blood spread across my arm without stopping, making it hurt like hell.

"Fuck!" Growling, I glanced at Eileen first.

She was thankfully unharmed and the fact he dared to point his gun at my supposed pregnant wife, It infuriated me.

"You are so dead." Hissing, I was about to go and see but he ran away after being spotted.

"Where are you running, asshole?!" Yelling I was about to go after him and make him pay dearly for hurting my wife but Eileen grabbed me.

"Sebastian, no! Go to the hospital, please." She insisted, tears gleaming in her eyes as she pulled me back from going.

"No, Eileen. He would pay heavily for doing this." I hissed, removing her hand but she held my firmly, not letting me go.

"Please. For me. Leave him, you come along. You don't have a gun to fight. Do you want to die?" She asked desperately.

The tears in her eyes halted my body. She had a valid point too, I didn't have a gun with me. Why would I bring one on a date?

Fuming with fury, I agreed with her. Taking out my handkerchief and pressing it on my arm. Going to the hospital first.

She was driving the car with tears rolling down her cheek, sobbing silent, trembling to see the blood flowing out my arm which was enraging me.

"Who the hell was it? He is going to die badly for raising his gun at you!" I yelled when the throb of my arm spread to my body.

It was utterly painful but I knew if I reacted to this pain, Eileen would panic more. I didn't want her to worry in this condition.

"Stop yelling, you are already bleeding uncontrollably." She sobbed, driving hurriedly, sniffling and wiping her eyes to see properly.

"You stop panicking first! Your tears are distressing me!" I yelled again, growling under my breath, pressing myself harder on the seat, gasping continuously to suppress the pain.

"I am worried about you!" She yelled back but not stopping her cries.

"And I am worried about you! For fuck's sake, stress is not good for your condition." I snarled, clenching and unclenching my hands but the pain was growing wild.

And her tears were enhancing the ache and distress.

"It is not confirmed yet, dammit, worry about yourself first!" She snarled furiously, slamming her hand on the steering wheel which shut my mouth instantly.

Forming my lips in a thin line, I asked softly this time, "Will you stop crying... please?"

"How can I not? You are hurt, you are bleeding!" She cried as we finally stopped at the hospital.

Rushing inside, I finally got my arm treated. It took a while but thankfully the bullet was removed, they stitched it up and bandaged my arm.

Even after getting treated, Eileen was sobbing silently, making an almost crying face which was piercing my heart to find her like this.

I made her cry on the very day we were supposed to start our lives anew and it was outraging me.

After getting treated, she came to see me, holding my hand, kissing it.

"See? It's all stitched up and fine. Can you stop those tears now?" I sighed, lifting her chin, wiping her tears.

"Don't cry, Eileen, please. I am okay now." Whispering, my lips curled downwards, concerned to find her taking too much stress. She nodded, took my hand and rested it over her cheek, closing her eyes.

"I am scared, Sebastian. I am so scared. What if something happened to you? What will I do without you?" She whispered hopelessly, refusing to let go of my hand.

I was taken aback at the display of her perturbation but deep down it tranquilized me. I stared at her for a few seconds and returned a feeble smile, giving her hand a firm reassuring squeeze.

"I am fine, Eileen. Your man is not that easy to kill." I whispered, shifting my hand to cup her cheek, curling my lips in a smile.

"I am not anywhere at least until I see at what age you will get your first wrinkle or have four or five kids at least." I joked, causing her to chuckle both sadly and shyly and shake her head.

"Hey, shut up!" She scolded me as I chuckled, "You stop crying first." I demanded.

She sniffed and wiped her tears, remaining in proximity, holding me lovingly. Refusing to let go of my hand as we stayed like this for a while.

My eyes were upon hers, feelings fortunate to have her in my life. My fate was blessed to have her besides me, to hold me. It made me smile purely. 

She had no idea how blessed I was feeling.

As I was staring at her, I received a call, breaking my rhythm.

"Just a second, Fairy. Someone is calling" I unintentionally called her fairy, pulling my hand away.

It was Dave, "Hello?" I attended the call.

Dave's dejected, faint voice came, "Boss..."

"Hmm? What is it?" I asked coldly but his tone was enough to know something bad happened.

"Asad called an hour ago. He told us to send backup at Sir Ruben's place." He told me vaguely.

My eyes widened, panicking to hear we were not the only ones who were targeted. An unwanted disruption disturbed my mind.

"What?! Is he okay? Did anything happen?" I asked, losing my breaths, stressed to think what could happen to my little brother.

"By the time we reached there. He was shot... five times. We took him to the hospital but- But, it was too late." Dave stopped sorrowfully.

My heart skipped a beat as I felt my world crashing for a bare second. My Brother meant more than they could imagine to me. I felt like someone killed a part of my existence.

I kept him away, I kept him save all this time to...-

No, No, No. It has to be a fucking lie.

"What?! Are you fucking kidding me?!"

Yelling, my mind went blank. Breathless, frightened, an unwanted tear rolled down my cheek when Dave delivered the heartbreaking news-

"I am so sorry, Boss, we tried our best but lost him. He couldn't survive. Sir Ruben is no longer among us." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 1.8K 30
DARK ROMANCE - A dark game forces Zee, a reckless young woman into contacting the guy who took her virginity and begging him to marry her, but she ne...
380K 9.9K 30
WARNING __________ This story is dark. It will contain dark subjects, some of which may be triggering to certain readers. Subjects that may be featu...
17.1K 431 8
She was a free bird who wanted to fly in sky like a carefree bird but now she is caged bird who was struggling to get out of that prison. she tried a...
4.2M 91.3K 53
"Why do you provoke me Rose," he said "Do I need to bury myself deep in your cunt to remind you who you belong to" His voice laced with lust his ha...