MY INNOCENT HUSBAND. {YOONMIN}

By Yoonminworld139

How does it feel ? when your own family uses you for their fancy life style and all comfort but don't give a... More

Prologue
Plate-1
Plate-2
Plate-3
Plate-4
Plate-5
Plate-6
Plate-7
Plate-8
Plate-9
Plate-10 to 15
Plate-10
Plate-11
Plate-12
Plate-13
Plate-14
Plate-15
Plate - 17
Plate-18
Plate-19
Plate-20
Plate-21
Plate-22🔞
Plate-23
Plate-24
Plate-25
Epilogue

Plate-16

1K 45 5
By Yoonminworld139

Plate 16 to 20 is there as chapter 4 on YouTube, you can watch if you want, here on Wattpad I can post only one chapter per day!!!

🔗 https://youtu.be/PdAqVAp5l4A

Account: _minminie_139

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They lay beside each other without uttering a word the heat of their make out was still in the air , Jimin was looking at the blue roof of his room , trying to calm down his racing heart by taking deep breaths , he was sure he was redder than the cherry.

Whereas Yoongi, he was looking at Jimin like a love sick cat totally in LOVE with his husband, Min Jimin.

Yoongi took a hold of Jimin's hand , Jimin looked at their intertwined fingers.

"Jimin."

The said person hums but still not turning their head to look at him.

Yoongi's hold on Jimin's hand tightens ,

"Are you sure , you will manage?!"

Jimin turned to look at his husband lovingly and the faith he had in him could fight the world just so that everyone bows to his husband.

"I mean you will be oka-"

"Yoongi!!"

It was Jimin's turn to show his affection , he shifted his weight on his elbow before kissing Yoongi's cheek ,

"I'm your husband Mr.Min , and we will go through this together, of course we will fight , there will be ups and downs, some things won't go as we planned, but I want you-"

Jimin snuggles in Yoongi's neck as Yoongi wraps his arms lazily around him to not restrict his movements.

"But I want you to share everything with me , your stress , frustration , anything that's bugging you, don't hesitate with me Yoongi never , not once , I'm here for you hubby and always will."

Yoongi's heart drum so loud against his chest he was sure Jimin could hear it as the said person softly kissed his neck and placed his right paw on his thumping heart.

"And-"

Jimin kissed once again at the same spot on Yoongi's neck.

"Don't hang back on touching me , I just want you the same."

Yoongi pulls Jimin's face from around his neck and cups his face before kissing his forehead allowing his lips to linger over there for a while before connecting their foreheads.

"How did I get so lucky honey?!

"I doubt that too hubby!!"

Jimin giggles as Yoongi lays him down before hovering over him and leaving loud smooches all over his face , but as he embrace Jimin's Oral commissure his laughter gets glued to his throat and Yoongi leaves a tight peck on his lips.

"So ready for the new life."

Jimin , whose face turns hot blinks at Yoongi and nods but Yoongi is not in the mood to take no verbal answers , he smooches Jimin's lips this time ,

"Words baby!!'

Jimin blushes frantically before asking permission from Yoongi for the entrance of his tongue into his husband's mouth who hums pulling away from Jimin's deed.

"Words honey."

"Yesss."

Jimin whines trying to direct his lips in the direction of Yoongi's , who catch him mid way and kiss him deeply.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally it was the start of their new journey,

"I'm always here for you both remember, Yoongi!!"

Kim Namjoon says as he looks at both Jimin and Yoongi all set to start a new.

Seokjin hands a car key to Jimin,

"Your car has been waiting for you baby, it's time that you take it with you."

Jimin looks at the key in his palm , it wasn't gifted him by his parents like his other cars it was him who brought it by his money that he earned from selling his million dollar project to the attendant of his workshop , he looks at Yoongi whose eyes were already on him ,

"Okay appa."

"I wished you stayed longer, but I'll try understanding this time Yoongi."

Everyone snorts at Jin's sarcasm,

"What can't you see , I'm understanding over here!!!"

Yoongi doesn't want to say sure dad , remembering all the drama on the dinning table just a few minutes ago when he said he and Jimin will be leaving after dinner was already quite a show , he just rolls his eyes ,

"Thank you dad for everything."

Jimin hugs his appa and dad and looks at Yoongi asking to join the hug as Namjoon and Jin smiles at him.

After the family hug , Seokjin kisses Jimin's temple,

"Take care of each other."

He turns towards Yoongi and takes a step planting a small kiss on his forehead too , as he let go of Yoongi's cheeks Yoongi's looks at Jimin and then at Namjoon in utter shock but when he finds its not astonishing , he hugs Seokjin and now this is surprising but no one ever cared about Yoongi before his husband came into his life but now he does has two more people other than his honey to care for him.

They finally walk towards the driving area as Kims follow them from the behind for the final see off, Jimin leads the way and as he clicks the keys , Yoongi looks impressed, the car is silk black in colour it's dynamic, powerful , potent the most capable Rolls-Royce yet.

Jimin turns and throws the car keys at Yoongi opening the front passenger seat door and getting inside, he slides the window down to look at his parents as Yoongi gets into the driver seat and ignites the engine , he waves his hands as Yoongi leaves the parking slot to finally start their journey to his parents house.

Yoongi drove towards outskirts as Jimin wanted to ask him where are they driving to but keeps his curiosity at bay and tells the tale of the car they are driving, Yoongi feels fucking proud of his Jiminie.

After a while there is complete silence in the car as Yoongi goes through his many thoughts and Jimin admires the wrinkles on his forehead, he knows they have no penny to start a new business but he trusts his hubby and his potential in business.

"Stop distracting me Nymph."

Jimin giggles , another pet name.

"I didn't do anything."

Yoongi gives him the side eye.

"You know well what you are doing."

But Jimin doesn't stop he looks at Yoongi's hand his sleeves are folded up he is wearing only his black silk shirt as he turns the veins pops up, Yoongi tare his eyes from the road and looks at Jimin the automatic smirk that spread on his lips by looking at the horny look in his honey's eyes makes him slow down the car taking it to the left lane as he pulls Jimin towards him by cupping his chin with his left hand and smashing their lips soon tongues fight for the dominance.

Jimin bit his lips as Yoongi freed him from the steamy kiss he looked at his hubby before finally deciding to stop distracting Yoongi and looking out to caress the beauty of nature.

Jimin was so smitten by the shining moon , he didn't notice the car came to a halt and a small but cozy house stands still in front of him.

He looks at Yoongi whose eyes were teary all the memories that he can remember flashes in front of his eyes as Jimin clutches his hand on the steering wheel.

"I asked Hoseok every week to send someone to clean it , I wanted this house always to be neat and tidy as my mom was allergic to dust."

Yoongi looked at his baby before bringing his hand to his lips and kissing it lovingly, Jimin can see a sincere promise blaze in Yoongi's eyes.

Yoongi detached himself from the seatbelt and connected their lips , as he unbound Jimin's seatbelt too and pulled him on his laps as he never disconnected their lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                               Author h........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know about you guys but my college has started this Monday(12th June) , they said it will be half day for a week , would you guys like to hear what half days mean for them - 9:30 to 3:30 and the original timings are 9:30 to 6:00 , it's so hot over here I come home as over fried chicken!!!!!

They haven't even announced the results for the second semester!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 6.1K 58
'' Im pregnant ! '' '' Huh ?! '' In which Jungkook has to marry someone at the age of 16.....Because of his grandmother's last wish.. And the person...
2.1K 164 3
𝐋ove is weakest when there is more doubt & insecurity than trust, but love is strongest when we learn to trust in spite of insecurities. Andthis is...
385K 12K 56
"Come on (Y/n)... I'll let you get over him". He said as he licked your ear. "But Yoongi---". But he shushed you by kissing you. ~ Choi (Y/n) is a ri...
38.7K 2.4K 50
Jin lived a hard life, one where misunderstandings surrounded him always. His parents didn't understand him and his brother never helped him but it g...