๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ~ ๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’† ๐‘ด๐’†...

By lazyshrimp11

{ LawLu } { KidLu } Trafalgar Law ร— Monkey D. Luffy Eustass Kid ร— Monkey D. Luffy ~~~~~~ Two Demon Kings were... More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
#39
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
#50
#51
#52
#53
#54
#55
#56
#57
#58
#59
" First Note "
#60
#61
#63 { END }
" Q & A { With a Small Announcement ) "

" I'm Sorry, the story will.... "

536 14 19
By lazyshrimp11

A/N:

Sooo.. how's my readers?

So far and so forth? I want to apologize for that this.. story.........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.....

I'm here to sincerely apologize, for being so late, to update that I didn't have time to write. I'm deeply apologizing to all my readers.

=========================================================================================================

#62

-------No One's Pov------

They were utterly surprised at his outfit. Luffy didn't care so he jumped to his throne.

"NYAHAHAHAHAHA!!! PARTY!! PARTY!!!!!"

Totally surprised by his outfit.

However female or any gay men blushed at his surprising outfit.

As Luffy drank the "Ale" that was in the battle, pouring it to his mouth dripping all over with such enjoyable laughter.

~•~

~•~

"What are you wearing!?"

Hearing that familiar voice, it was Law. "What? I can't wear it like this? I mean, look at your, your chest is exposed." Luffy nonchalantly said with a sparkle in his eyes, Law irked, "That's not what I meant! Moron!", Ace and Sabo facepalm, Shanks laughed at him. Garp laughed hilariously, Cavendish' eyes sparkle.

"MAYBE THAT WOULD ALSO PART OF MY DESIGN!! I FINALLY HAVE A NEW IDEA!!!.." Spinning like ballerina, Bartolomeo sweatdrop, "This moron is actually crazy in the first place." he says, as he clears his throat and cheers for Luffy.  Some of the everybody were totally surprised, they saw him die.

So why is he alive?

The woman who pushed Luffy, shivered down the spine, how unlucky her day was.

As she saw how Shanks, Garp, Dragon, even how Ace and Sabo treated him with full of specialty. How they treated him, is totally Royal, like he was totally the "King" of the Family. "Happy Birthday, Luffy!!" Hearing Zoro's laughter, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!~" Boa, Vivi, Shirahoshi, and even Rebecca greeted Robin and Nami. They went beside him, as Boa sat on his lap making Luffy laugh.

On the other hand, Law was annoyed, all the girls surrounded him, which annoyed him. Well, it doesn't bother him at first, since Luffy is a man. There will be no problem with that.

Then, they notice, one woman who suddenly steps forward in front of the throne. That made everybody focused on her.

She saw how many Royal women cling to the Straw Hat, not just them, Ace was embracing his right leg, rubbing his cheek against it, and on the other hand, his expression turned cold, as well as Sabo, sitting to the side of the throne. His hands are intertwined to his little brother's hand. He lifted it and it was in front of his lips, that cold gaze made the woman shiver. And on the other hand, Shanks was playing Luffy's hair, the other side, Law kissed Luffy's cheek. As her eyes observe how Zoro and Sanji acted differently cold towards her.

It feels like they're sticking to the Crown "Human" Prince too much as they presented.

"Who the hell are you?"

Zoro coldly asked, "Y-Your Highness! I'm here to apologize!! I-I-I've mistaken him for a commoner or a servant.. please forgive me!!" She pleads for forgiveness, to be honest, Luffy didn't care a thing. He starts to pick his nose. As he sparkly says.

"OH! IT'S OKAY!! NISHISHISHI!!~ ENJOY THE PARTY!!!"

"Why what happened!?"

And of course.

There's Ace and Sabo.

"Why? She just apologized. Let her be, alright? Big Brother Ace and Big Brother Sabo!? Nishishishi!! Today's my birthday! So please make it special and let's have a banquet!!!"

Sabo and Ace's eyes turned diamonds after Luffy calling them like that, the woman who pushed Luffy finally felt relief, or is she? That glare is still coming from the Family and genuinely does the curtsy. She walked away from the Family in a hurry. Law got also curious what she had done.

As the music starts to begin.

"Luffy."

Dragon smiles, his Father, "Yes." Luffy excitedly chuckled all over it and hugged his Father's arms, how he loved his dear Family so much.

As they dance one by one.

Every single family dances with him, and when Ace dances him as well as Sabo, the Royalties can totally see the warmth in their eyes as they hold him with no remorse and aggressiveness. How gentle they were at him.

Although, the problem, is their foot swallowen in the end of the dance. Why? If they ask.

Because Luffy keeps stumping at it accidentally.

And the only word he could only say is "Sorry" with a sparkling smile, which means he had fun.

Dance after Dance, as when Zoro danced him, they'd dance, very smoothly as it is, and next was Sanji, he was gentle mannered. Luffy chuckled at how gentle they were and very kind of them to dance as the last of his crew to dance.

Until the next was Killer who danced him, the way they dance is in the same rhythm even though their eyes meet, Luffy avoids those gazes. He knew why Killer looked at him with those eyes of his, that intimidating gaze that has a meaning after overhearing the conversation.

Law saw the situation, Luffy can't look at him, not at all. It made Killer clench his hand slightly, and after the dance, finally, Penguin. Penguin dances him yet, seeing him not looking at him, remembering that Luffy needs to talk to all of them privately. Very private.

And as for the next dance, Eustass Kidd.

Dancing with him, Eustass understands why he can't even look him in the eyes. Eustass was gonna say something but he couldn't. The dance was clean and everybody cheered, except for Eustass and Luffy remained silent, Law seeing this.

He did not know if he would be proud or not.

When it was Law's turn to dance. There was silence between the two. "What's the matter? Mugiwara-ya?" There is a hint of concern in his tone of voice, leaning to Luffy's ears, as Luffy's boyfriend, he is worried about it.

"I have.. to talk to all of you... Seeing you guys fight over me makes me feel really uneasy.. Torao."

Law didn't say any words as he just leaned to Luffy's neck, "Yes.. I deeply apologize over the fight that happened earlier." whispering near to Luffy's ear, every single one of them saw that, as Ace and Sabo feels like they were gonna explode and going to put Luffy some shield "No-Touchy-Touchy" protection, or that's what in their heads right now.

Law starts to sweat, he could feel the flames behind him, which was Luffy's family, mostly Shanks. Corazon was cheering them down.

"Torao? Something wrong? I'm sorry if I keep stepping on your feet."

Luffy sounds very concerned, Law is sweating like he was going to get killed.

"My back hurts more than my feet, Mugiwara-ya."

Luffy blinks a few times to understand as he looks behind him, and sweatdrops, his Family is totally going to end up raging here. "It seems they don't like their Dear Prince to be touched by someone so carelessly." Law says with the tone of voice, that no matter he acts strong, he's struggling to touch where the place he wants to touch.

"I..I-I see.." Luffy fakely coughs. "I'm sorry to shout them, Torao, do they bother you?" Luffy asked, in concern that Law is not getting comfortable because of his Family. It feels like Law is being watched every single movement.

As the dance lovely ended at the moment.

Right now, at the balcony, Killer was alone, as he drank a whiskey alone, he heard the glass door closed and the curtains, he immediately turned around of who it was, it was Luffy. They were both alone.

"You should be.. at the party, so--.."

"I'm sorry.. That I did not know about.. the feelings that you felt for me."

Killer highly doubted that Luffy would exactly know it, to the fact his heart is racing so wild right now, it was not exciting, or thirsty to get his heart to him. Luffy already has a man, he already placed someone in his heart.

"N-No.. I.. I..I thought you.. wouldn't know about it..."

He highly doubted it, and this made him caught off guard, that Luffy finally knew about it. Luffy didn't say any specific word as he just remained silent again, he doesn't know how to kindly respond to him.

"Killer.."

His name got called by Luffy, as his eyes met Luffy's round innocent eyes of his.

"I'm.. sorry."

Killer's eyes widened after that, and remained silent, Luffy stared at him, Luffy avoided his gaze.

"It's.. fine."

Luffy smiles, as he leaves him alone, saying lastly.

"Please enjoy my birthday party, Killer.."

The only words he said, as Luffy finally walked away, leaving him alone at the balcony, with his smile, that he totally sincerely apologized.

Right now, Luffy doesn't feel like smiling. He wants to settle this, once and for all.

As he watches Penguin, Luffy rush where Penguin was. Looking around. Outside the castle, he could see Penguin was quiet, on the bridge, he seems to have a lot in mind for not showing the party after he danced with him.

Penguin was leaning on the railings having a peaceful quiet mind.

"Penguin.."

That voice, made his eyes widened, as it felt like only the sound of the soft wind passing through, turning his head on the side. Seeing Luffy, he saw Luffy smile. As another soft wind, falling leaves came by, that it was a full moon tonight.

"Luffy!.. uhh.. what are you doing here.. what's the reason?"

Penguin thought he needed something and that made him rub his nape, being so nervous seeing Luffy right now, his heart beat was racing because he was nervous, or maybe he did something wrong that he couldn't take it, should he bow? Luffy is already a "Prince".

He's been a Prince, since he was also the son of Dragon himself.

What makes him so nervous right now is Luffy won't say a word, he was quiet for a moment.

Words finally escaped from Luffy's lips that made his eyes widened, and it was so clear and quiet after Luffy said those words.

"I'm... Sorry. Penguin."

So Luffy knew about it, Penguin remained silent, no words came from his lips, his lips were trembling to say anything, he was shaking and yet just standing there like he was a Fool. Or so he calls himself that.

"N..No.. I.. It's fine.. you already chose a man that is worthy for you anyway.. It's fine.. really.."

Luffy also remained silent after that and walked towards him, not too close but he was in front of him. He caresses his cheek.

"I'm sorry.. Penguin."

As Luffy finally turns around and starts to walk away.

"You're still my friend Penguin, I'm sure you can understand that.."

He finally left, as Luffy can't even turn around what kind Penguin was expressing, what was his expression? He did not turn around and walk away, Luffy knew that Penguin had feelings for him but it was already late.

Even though it hurts Luffy that he did hurt both Killer and Penguin somehow, but he can't totally force himself to love another because that's called "Cheating". Well, he learned from Robin to be exact.

Penguin watched Luffy leave, and didn't have anything to say.

Penguin remained in the final silent. He knows the answer anyway.

What's the point of chasing?

Penguin didn't call him in the end, since Luffy already apologized and said it to his face. He just felt refreshed, at the end he didn't get him but he always stayed as Luffy's dear friend.

Penguin couldn't say anything, as for now, right now, seeing how Luffy apologized because he couldn't accept that he hurt him, but still. It made Penguin's lips curve into a sweet smile.

Luffy is too kind to be hated.

Very kind.

Right now, in the middle of the party.

Luffy looks around and searches for Eustass, he is dyingly "Wish" to speak to that man, so eager to see him. As he observed around and went to see Eustass.

"Jaggy!!~ Jaggy! Jaggy!!~"

Jumping around so Eustass would notice him, and Eustass did, at first, Eustass was confused why, but Luffy signaled him to follow him. Eustass has a very high curiosity so he followed him.

Eustass followed him, and followed him and followed him.

Finally, they reached the garden, one of the most, dazzling and beautiful gardens, where rose details are slowly being carried by the wind.

Luffy turned around and slightly clenched.

"I'm.. sorry.. Jaggy.."

Luffy finally said it, he wants to apologize, Eustass knew what he meant as he sighs.

"Look.. I.. I'm not avoiding you, or any ridiculous reason.. and I already know you chose Trafalgar because.. because you spent a lot of time with him. To the fact that I keep losing and losing where I can't stand anymore, so I just try to move on.."

And it made everything silent, while Eustass rubbed his nape. Eustass looks at Luffy who wouldn't say anything. Those eyes that he looks at, he doesn't know why but Luffy feels so remorseful, it feels like, this was really sad.

The feeling of being left out.

"I'm very.. sorry, Jaggy.. I.."

"It's fine.. I'm okay with it. As long.. As long as you're happy, that's all I want to hear."

"Then.. will Jaggy remain to be a friend of mine..?.."

Luffy still can't fix his gaze, to look at him. He just hurts a friend, that's what his heart was saying. He mostly never hurt a friend, but his heart, only remains to the guy he eventually fell in love with.

Right now, they heard Luffy's dragon seems to be flying up in the sky. As also for his gigantic, demon wolf, Moocy and Surume. The wolf growled at Eustass. And the dragon, land down the highest tree of the garden, having a very loud, toxic growl.

"No, no, he's a friend.. you guys know him right? Don't worry, I'm not sad.."

They were just worried about their very kind owner, a very sweet and loving owner, known as Luffy himself. Luffy was too carefree. Very carefree. Luffy stares at him for a moment, Eustass just walks towards him and pats his head, "Look, idiot.. rub off that sadness on your, face where's your "Happy-Go-Lucky" vibes of yours? You do remember being rejected is normal." Eustass tried to cheer him up.

Luffy really doesn't wanna hurt, as someone as his friend. Luffy looked up to him with such, sadness on his face, Eustass has to admit. It was adorable.

Well, Eustass fakely coughs, that's not important right now.

"Look, moron. You can't be kind forever."

Luffy blinks out of confusion, all of a sudden, he tilts his head on the side. Giving him a pile of question marks.

"Eh? Does that mean I need to be evil?"

"NO! MORON!!"

Eustass irked, smacking his head, "Ow! That hurts!.. Stop it!! Idiotic Jaggy!!" saying that, Eustass notices that Luffy is getting okay. Eustass was glad about that, Eustass can feel such deadly glares about Luffy's pet, it is a warning actually. If he made Luffy cry, he might suffer in consequence.

It's not like he can't take down the two powerful, majestic beings.

Eustass stares at him, for a moment.

"Look, moron. Whenever you reject someone, it's normal."

He flick his forehead, "It's your party, you should go back." Eustass simply said, Luffy hummed for a moment.

"Is Jaggy not gonna ignore me?... I don't want Jaggy to avoid me.."

Eustass sighs once more of how stubborn his head can be sometimes.

"I won't."

That made Luffy smile, he may have rejected him, but that doesn't mean their dear friendship is over.

Moocy and Surume look at each other and it seems like a relief, Luffy smiles again.

When Eustass turned around, he stiffened when Law was watching them, "Your moron! Stop watching!! What are you even doing here!?!?" Eustass roared, Luffy laughed at it. Then he notices Eustass is walking away.

"Take care of him, very well, moron."

Walking away, as Law approaches Luffy, in the middle of the garden. Moocy and Surume looked at each other, they knew what to do. They both left out of the garden, Moocy flew away, and Surume left them.

Now they were both alone, Luffy and Law stared at each other, Law exactly went closer and caressed his cheek. Luffy chuckled, "Those guys.. you.." he says and he also wants to apologize.

"I already made myself clear!~.. Nishishishi!!.. It hurts me that I saw myself hurting them but.. when I saw their refreshing smile, I couldn't feel sad at all!!!~"

Law patted his head and smiled, he kissed Luffy's forehead and pointy nose.

As finally, Happy Ever----

"WAIT WAIT!!!~.. NYAHAHAHAHA!!"

In the sky.

Nika was reading the book that he reads

"THERE'S ONE CHAPTER LEFT!! IT'S NOT END YET!!~ LET'S FOUND OUT!! NYAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"

Well, as he said.

"See you at the next Chapter!!.. I mean, last, I mean.. Ahahahahaha!!! So hilarious!!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 13.4K 46
"แด›แด‡สŸสŸ แดแด‡ แดกสœส, แด€ษชษด'แด› ษดแดแด›สœษชษดษข ส™แดœแด› แด€ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›แด€แด„สœแด‡" โ•ฐโ”ˆโžคแดฌ แดผโฟแต‰ แดพโฑแต‰แถœแต‰ หฃ แดนแตƒหกแต‰!แดฟแต‰แตƒแตˆแต‰สณ แถ แตƒโฟแถ โฑแถœแต—โฑแต’โฟโœง.* [๐๐š๐ฆ๐ž] [๐’๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž] ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ...
11.1K 352 18
Trafalgar D. Water Law x Monkey D. Luffy { LAWLU } . . . . . . . "I hate you, Torao." His breathy voice, filled in the air, as the atmosphere grew h...
8.8K 347 12
"Hey, y/n..." "Yes, Luffy? What's the matter?" "Don't you have a dream?" "...I do..." "Well, what is it?" "...I want to go home. I wanna see my famil...
107K 4.5K 40
When the curious mermaid Luffy, who is born with a dangerous secret accidentally runs into a certain heart's pirate captain Trafalgar Law, things sta...