Tender Trifles of Love [ON HO...

By S_Godaria

Both were lost in each other's eyes when he snaked his arm around her waist and pulled her towards himself. S... More

Prologue
Character's Introduction
BREAKFAST
ASTHEATICS
NERVOUSNESS
PAST INCIDENT
MARRIAGE PROPOSAL
MARRIAGE PROPOSAL #2
THE TALK
IT'S A YES
IT'S FIXED
DREAM V/S REALITY
ENGAGEMENT
ENGAGEMENT #2
GREEN EYED MAN
PRE-WEDDING
THE D-DAY
POST-WEDDING
WEDDING NIGHT #1
FIRST DAY
MOTHER-IN-LAW'S OUTFIT
PEHLI RASOI
HOME
HE'S HURT
COTTON CANDY
FIRST DATE
RUINED DATE!!
ONE MONTH!!
UNWANTED GUEST
SHE LIKES HIM!
FIRST KISS-HER & HIS
AFTER EFFECTS OF KISS
CLEARING MISUNDERSTANDING
THE MOMENTS
LOVE, FAMILY, OFFENCE
PYAR
STOMACH ACHE
REALISATION
NICKNAME!?

BACK TO HELL

748 40 2
By S_Godaria

Author's POV

Simran was thinking that if something bad happens on the second day of their marriage, everyone will think that she is a bad omen like her parents. Seeing her lost in her thoughts, Abhay held her hand and made her sit beside him on the bed. She sat without saying anything.

"My dear one is going away from me." He said with the same sad but cute face.

"Ask them not to go." She replied with a solution.

"She won't stop." Somewhere the word 'she' didn't settle well with her but she opted to ignore it.

"At least talk about it. You can't conclude yourself without even talking to the other person." She suggested and stood up from her place to walk towards the door when he suddenly hugged her from behind.

"Please don't go." He said putting his chin on her shoulder.

Shiver ran down her spine at his touch. His breath fanning on her cheek making her breath hitched and eyes closed.

"B... But I'm not going anywhere." Her voice came out as a whisper.

"Really!" He exclaimed then said again in his sad tone, "But your brother came to take you to your parents' house."

She turned around still in his embrace and his arms loosely wrapped around her waist and looked at her. She also didn't want to go but didn't know what to say. Neither did he say anything.

Both were lost in each other's eyes. When Simran was about to say something, Abhay kept his finger on her soft lips.

"Shhh... I know you must be missing your family. So I won't stop you. Go and get freshen up. He must be waiting for you."

She herself didn't want to go there but obeyed him silently. He went outside and saw Rachit was sitting and Ahana was forcing him to eat something.

"No. No Aunty. I'm fine." Rachit said.

"Arey, what fine. Take something na. You haven't had anything." Ahana insisted.

"No Aunty. Just call her. I would take my leave." He said.

"She is getting ready. Wait for sometime." Abhay said quite formally making Ahana glare at him for talking that way with his brother-in-law.

Rachit just nodded. Anyone can say by looking at his face how uncomfortable and annoyed he was at that time. But he couldn't do or say anything.

Simran came quickly all ready in a mustard colour saree with matching full sleeves blouse. Today she made sure while getting ready that her skin should not be visible as it's a taboo in her family.

Simran's Look

After greeting everyone Rachit and Simran left for her parents' house. They were sitting in the car. Rachit was driving and Simran was sitting on the passenger seat. He didn't talk to her or even greet her which wasn't new but she thought after marriage things will be at least neutral between her and them but maybe she wished for something really big.

After the four hour journey they reached her house or it should be called the place where she lived till now. As soon as the car entered their porch, Rachit came out of the car and went in. Leaving her sitting there only. She gulped and came out.

She stood at the entrance waiting for someone to come and welcome her. As the aarti should be performed by her mother as the daughter of the house is coming for the first time after her marriage. But no one was there in the living room.

"Ab kya tumari aarti utaare tab andar aaogi." Rachit who was sitting on the sofa, said irritated.

("Now will you come inside after performing your aarti.")

She came in and saw the house where she lived all her life till now, looking soundless. She wondered where everyone went. That's when Gargi came ignoring her, she said to Rachit.

"Beta, go and sleep if you want. You must be tired from the journey." He nodded and left.

"You can also go. And when is damad ji coming to take you back?" She asked Simran.

"Maybe in the evening." She nodded and walked towards the kitchen to do preparation as the son-in-law is coming for the first time after the wedding.

She went to her room and looked around. Everything felt so normal yet so different. Sighing she sat on the bed thinking about her past and future. She never wanted to be dependent on anyone. But now she is. Though he is a nice man but she still couldn't bring herself to trust anyone blindly.

Sighing fell on the bed with her arms open. She remembered her one day spent in Abhay's House. She smiled remembering her cute husband. How he would blush when someone teased them. She never saw any man blushing before. His sweet gestures, his soft touch which made her shiver and comfortable at the same time. Whenever he came close, she wanted to stop him. But she couldn't. She never for once felt uncomfortable with him. Not even when he came to her house for the first time.

Suddenly something struck her mind and got up from bed and hurriedly walked towards the cupboard to find something. When she couldn't find her debit card as she thought if he didn't want her to work. Then at least she can study further and after some months or years when she will be comfortable with him, she will somehow convince him to let her work. She came out of her room to ask her mother about the same.

She entered the kitchen to see Gargi cutting vegetables. Gargi saw and said, "Finally! Come and help me."

Nodding she walked towards her and asked, "Mummy, where is my debit card and passbook."

"What would you do with that?" She narrowed her eyes at her.

"Umm... I have some savings in my account. So, I was just thinking that I should take admission for my master's." She told hesitating.

"How many times do I have to tell you. Just forget about studies. Now you are a married woman. Concentrate on your husband and in-laws. I don't want any complaints from them." Gargi scolded her.

"But... Mummy...."

"No buts. And about your savings.... I withdrew that." She told casually.

"I saved that for my studies. If you needed money, you could have asked me." Simran said calmly.

"Oh now I have to ask from her highness." Gargi said with sarcasm.

"We gave you birth. Educated you so that you could earn well. And after our years of hardships, we should ask you for even a small amount of money. Great." She began her melodrama.

"Mummy, I didn't mean that. I'm just saying...."

"No need to say anything. I've already heard a lot. If it had been a son rather than you, he would have never said anything like this." She continued.

Simran felt guilty for making her mother sad and upset as whatever she does, she can never be equal to a son. So she just left from there. And decided to remain in her room only until Abhay comes to take her back.

___________

On the other hand Abhay was badly missing his Jaan. His room smelt like her. His house looked empty without her. He sat with his cousins to pass the time but not even half day was spent. And he was feeling miserable.

He thought in these two days, they didn't talk much but still he was missing her sweet voice and small smile which would make his heart flutter. Sometimes you don't need to do anything to get others' attention. Your presence is more than enough for that. And the same happened with Abhay. She didn't do anything specifically which would attract his attention. How they would sleep on the bed with so much distance between them but end up cuddling close. She looked so innocent while sleeping. All her simple things, which could be unnoticed by someone, were attracting Abhay towards Simran.

Shaking his head he walked towards the washroom and again met with her rose fragrance. Her shampoo, body wash and many other products which he never saw before.

He came out and sat on bed sighing. He looked at the clock it was only one in the afternoon. She must have reached one and half hours ago. He couldn't wait any longer. So he just picked his bike keys and left for her house.

____________

Gargi called Simran and asked her to give a glass of water to her father. Rajiv just came for lunch. When she reached the living area, she forwarded the tray towards him but he was so engrossed in his phone that he didn't look at her.

"Papa, water." Simran said making him realise her presence. He was surprised to see her. Then made a disgusting face.

"What are you doing here?" He asked her frowning. The anger in his tone was clear. He didn't like her presence in his house even a bit.

"Umm... Woh pagphera hai na Aaj toh...." She didn't understand what to say.

("Umm.... That today is pagphera so...")

She again forwarded the tray. But frowned when he didn't take the glass.

Rajiv yelled Gargi's name and she came running.

"Bring a glass of water for me." He ordered.

She got confused but nevertheless obeyed her husband. Rajiv took the glass and gulped in one go.

Gargi couldn't stop herself from asking, "Kya hua hai ji. Aap itne gusse mein kyu hai."

("What happened, Mr. Why are you so angry?")

"Apni beti se puchho." He said and glared at Simran.

("Ask your daughter.")

"What have you done now?" Gargi asked Simran angrily.

"I....I.... di... didn't do any..thing." She stuttered not understanding why her parents were getting angry with her.

"Really!" Rajiv exclaimed. He took out Simran's phone which was in his pocket. As he took her mobile from her when she left the job and said that now her marriage functions are going to start. So she doesn't need to keep the cellphone with her always.

He showed her phone which had numerous received and missed calls from an unknown number.

"Who is this Rehan?" He asked raging in anger.

"I don't know." She said truthfully with tears filled eyes.

"Achcha, then why is he calling you  since the last one month continuously." He asked raising his voice. Rajiv is always calm. He never raises his voice or shouts at someone. Hearing his loud voice, Simran flinched and Chitra and Rachit came out of their room.

"Now why are you silent. Say something dammit." He yelled again making everyone flinch.

"Aap hi bata dijiye. Kon hai yeh Rehan." Gargi was confused.

("You tell me. Who is this Rehan?")

"Tumhari beti ka aashiq." He loud and clear making others gasp.

("Your daughter's lover.")

Simran was so shocked that she wanted to tell them that she doesn't know him, but nothing came out.

Taking deep breaths, she said, "Papa, I..." Before she could say something her face turned to the other side because of the force with which she was slapped. She was shocked because it was the first time Rajiv raised his hand on her. She touched her cheek which was burning now.

She couldn't stop her tears and her father kept accusing her.

"We gave you birth, brought you up with our hard earned money. Provided you with every comfort of life and that's how you are repaying us." He said and slapped her once again. She just stood there crying badly.

"Bass kijiye. Kya kar rahe. Ab woh shadi shuda hai is baat ka toh khyal rakhiye." Gargi said rubbing his arm in order to calm him.

("Stop. What are you doing. Now she is married, so take care of this thing at least.")

"Shadi shuda hai isliye sirf thappad mara hai varna ise Jaan se maar deta kabka." He said glaring at Simran who was standing there her head bowed and sobbing hard.

("She is married, that's why I just slapped her, otherwise I would have killed her by now.")

"But...main.....I didn't... do... any....thing..." She said between her sobs.

Rajiv again raised his hand to slap her but Gargi held his hand to stop him.

"Tu kya yahan khadi hoke magarmach ke aansu baha Rahi hai. Go to your room." Gargi commanded.

("Why are you standing here shedding crocodile tears? Go to your room.")

Rajiv snatched his hand from Gargi's hold and marched towards his room and Gargi followed him. Rachit and Chitra also went to their room after watching today's entertaining drama.

After three and half hours of journey on his bike Abhay finally reached Simran's house. He smiled looking at the house and walked in happily. His grin widened when he imagined her running towards him and hugged him tightly. He shook his head and thought how would that feel. Will she be happy to see him here early? Or will get upset that he came so soon and she wouldn't get much time to spend with her family. So he thought that they will stay here for tonight and will leave for tomorrow morning. That's how she will be able to spend good time with her family and he also won't need to be away from her.

Thinking all this he entered the house and frowned to see the door open. As he stepped into the living area his frown deepen at tensed atmosphere of the house.

That's it for today!!!

Tell me how it was!!!

Quite Dramatic 😥

I didn't want to write this chapter at all. But it is what it is.

Please read, vote and comment your precious views on the story 🙏🙏

And please share the story with your friends 🙏

Toodles ❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 5.6K 27
"You've started this game so let's play it fair and square, you've married me without my will so I'll fuck you without your will, what do you say?" H...
5.8M 282K 151
❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...
66.1K 3K 31
Sona is scared. No one has ever given her a reason not to be, not that she has ever let anyone in for that. Sona has always carefully planned out her...
1.7M 58K 77
She is Bubbly, He is Arrogant She is the ray of sunshine, He is full of darkness. This story about an plus size woman and an handsome man. Both are...