Infrunami

By veedareal

Girl, you're the one I want You're the one I need I'm beggin' you, please Can you come back to me 'Cause I wa... More

i.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
💙
24
25
ii.
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
iii.
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75.1
75.2
THE END
infrunami 2.1
infrunami 2.2
infrunami 2.3
infrunami 2.4

61

3.9K 152 49
By veedareal

AMIR

"Open up that cell let that boy out of jaill." Zariah sings, laughing her ass off as I walk out the jail. I should be at home with my wife and my son right now.

"Appreciate it." I tell her, dapping her up. "Where's D at?"

"Nobody knows. But you're good I just want my bail money back." She says to me, putting her hand out.

"I'll pull up to the club tomorrow and give you cash." I tell her and she nods. "So nobody really know where Darrel's gone?"

"He's either gone incognito or the rest of Ro's people got to his ass." She says so insensitively.

"Mind how you're talking about my nigga, i'm sure he's good." I retort, scrunching my face up.

"Yeah, it's Darrel. He'll cut his tongue out before he let a opp shoot him." Zariah quotes causing me to shake my head.

"It's 'he'll cut his tongue out before he snitches' dumbass." I reply, sucking my teeth.

"Whatever, you want a ride home?"

"I'm good, thank you." I tell her and she nods before getting into her car. She gives me a wave and returns one before speeding off.

Fuck.

I call a uber which is here longer than I wanted to go back to my house. I didn't have a car, I didn't know where the hell it was.

This was about to me my third car that would be abandoned because of sugarhill's stupid rivalry which pissed me off.

I was supposed to done with this bullshit a long ass time ago.

(I low-key forgot about their dog)

I was greeted by Rosco (I think that's his name) first who's tail was wagging violently as he ran up to me. He was a good dog and he wasn't aggressive with Ajani, I was developing a liking for him.

He was really all for Kehlani, I never liked dogs but he was cool. I scratched him for a while until he got bored and ran off somewhere.

I felt nasty as fuck and I needed a shower. I didn't want to disrupt anyone though until I was out of this state. I don't even know if Kehlani knew I was in a jail cell all night.

I opened Ajani's door slowly and he was sound asleep, unlike Kehlani I wouldn't be able to know when he'd wake up.

Only she did, she had some motherly senses. Why the baby was crying, when the baby was about to wake up, how he wants to be held.

I was new to this and most times I didn't know what the fuck I was doing but I was still learning.

I took a shower in the second bathroom before doing anything to waste time. I didn't want to go in there and wake her up, I didn't want to answer any questions she had.

I've been thinking about what Darrel said all night and how much sense it made. I was trying to connect the dots, trying to force myself to believe that it was purely a accident but something kept telling me it wasn't.

I couldn't even look at her because I know I felt different about her. I just wished we could forget and go back to normal, before any of this. But of course, this is reality.

"You make too much noise." She says as I walk into the bedroom. This girl can sleep through a whole shootout but the one day I want to avoid her, she wakes up.

Once I see her, genuinely take her in I feel a pit at the bottom of my stomach. I couldn't feel the love I had for her anymore, I felt like she betrayed me.

"My fault, I woke you up?" I say emotionless, it wasn't me thinking. It was Darrel getting into my head.

"I was already awake, are you hungry?" She asks me causing me to scrunch my face up, tired of this happy family act

"Did you know that Rodney fucked with my opps?" I ask her, I didn't mean to. It just blurted out.

"I only knew he grew up in Harlem near where you did, I haven't seen him for years so no, I didn't know," She clarifies, sounding more hurt than normal.

"What are you trying to say? That I set you up Amir?" She asks, tilting her head. My silence is a answer in itself.

"You think I set you up? The love of my life? The father of my child? The same man i've chose to marry and spend the rest of my life with, you think I fucking set you up?" She asks, raising her voice with each question.

"Lani- I don't want to keep bringing this up but I was ready to spend 5 fucking years with you being locked up and you think i'd waste all of that just to set you up?" She interrupts, raging.

"You ain't stupid 'Lani, you knew Sugarhill was divided into two and I wasn't cool with them niggas on the other side, coincidentally where your cousin is from which you were so eager to go to." I tell her and she scoffs.

"I brought it up once, you were the one that said 'whatever you want baby', 'if you want to go we can go', who was the eager one nigga?" She retorts, standing up now.

Again, I stay quiet because she's right. I shouldn't never brought this shit up but apart of me, apart of me was angry.

"Why the fuck would I set you up? What would I gain from that Amir?"

"You think I ain't know about how you was feeling on Q?" I ask her and she takes a deep breath before starting again.

"He wouldn't let me go so I had to act like I wanted to flirt with him and he fell for it, of course I felt terrible doing it but my plan worked did it not? Am I not safe? Did I not leave with Adora like you fucking ordered?" She replies.

"You still think I set you up? Huh?" She asks, tilting her head. I sigh before rubbing my palms across my face.

"That's my fault i'm just paranoid- I don't give a fuck if you're paranoid, if I was in your shoes it would never cross my mind that you'd ever do that to me. Fuck you Amir, for real." She replies, sucking her teeth.

YESTERDAY

Two shots let off causing everyone to scream and run. I check around to make sure Kehlani wasn't anywhere around and thankfully she wasn't. Darrel started charging towards me, pistol in hand.

Don't tell me he's the one who shot up this fucking place.

"Where's that bitch Ro at?" He yells before letting out another shot. This nigga wasn't about to get me arrested.

"Fuck are you doing nigga? We in broad daylight." I retort but he ignores it, continuing to charge towards the actual house.

"D, hollon." I suck my teeth before following after him, two heads would definitely be better than one since we were up against 4 other niggas.

I keep my head low as I jog towards the house door before kicking it down. Two shots are let out by someone that isn't me or Darrel.

"Stop hiding, fuck ass niggas." Ro shouts before letting off five shots, one shot just about missing my head.

Fuck.

I jog into the kitchen before hiding behind a counter. I pat myself for my gun before realising I left it in the car like a fucking fool.

I hear footsteps and keep quiet. I peak through out the curtain and there was Q, looking around with his back facing me.

I get up quickly and choke him from the back with one arm and using my other hand to take his gun. He elbows my ribs, causing my hold to weaken.

He turns and hooks my face causing me to fall onto the counter but I jump right back up and push him onto the ground yet he pulls me with him.

I get on top of him and repeatedly punch his face until he grabs ahold of the gun and pistol whips the side of my temple.

I fall back before I hear the sound of his gun click. Another shot is let off before I hear a loud groan. I feel cold liquid from beneath me and I look up to see Q bleeding.

"Hurry up let's go nigga." Darrel ushers and I pick up the gun quickly and get up in shock. I give one more look to Q as he holds his chest, bleeding out of his mouth.

"F-fuck you." He spits out, blood foaming from his mouth which spilled onto his chin.

"Let's go!" Darrel repeats and I rush towards him, walking out of the kitchen.

I hear police sirens which meant that we have to go, we ran out the house, hearing a car squeal and speed off.

We shoot at the car but it doesn't do much damage. I look around for any sign of my own car but it's nowhere to be found.

"What we gonna do?" I ask him and he sighs before taking off, running. Just like we used to run from
cops when we would graffiti subways and shit.

We knew this area well so we knew exactly where to go.

"Open the fucking door, damn!" Darrel yells, banging on Shelanda's door. Shelanda was a whore and let everybody fuck for some dollars but she was cool and she used to be a doctor before she got addicted to drugs so she knew how to help us out whenever we got into a medical problem.

"Fuck you niggas want?" Shelanda opens her door wide, the smell of weed, sweat and piss hitting us. We barge in there before pushing her inside and shutting the door.

"Shelanda why the hell you got niggas running up in here?" Some random ass man says who was probably just her fuck buddy.

"Shut the fuck up." Darrel spits, showcasing his gun as he pulls up his shirt. I nudge him and he scowls before putting his shirt down.

"Nigga- keep talking and i'll put one through your brain nigga." I tell him and he sucks his teeth before shutting the fuck up.

"What are you guys here for?" Shelanda asks us, putting the blinds down.

"We need a shower, some clothes and you gotta dispose of this." I tell her as I take off my shirt.

"Hey hey- come on Shelanda, after all we've done for you? I know this a lot but please." Darrel pleads, kicking off his shoes.

"Alright move quick, go in the shower now and i'll fix everything up for you." She tells us, grabbing a trash bag from the floor.

Why the hell did she even have that ready?

After a quick shower and a change of clothes, Shelanda kicked us out but we understood. We were trying to seem as normal as possible but I couldn't wrap my head around what just happened.

"Your girl 'bout dumb as fuck." Darrel scoffs and I jerk my head back, getting irritated now.

"Mind how you talk about the mother of my child D, fuck how you feel." I reply.

"She knew where the party would be at, she knew where Rodney grew up and she knows about our beef with them niggas. You don't think that's suspicious?"

"The fuck are you saying Darrel?" I stop, turning to him now.

"I'm saying that your bitch is a fucking snake," He starts and I open my mouth but he stops me. "She ain't dumb, she knows about Rico, she knows that we all grew up in sugarhill,"

"And I saw that hoe touching up on Q right before she left with Adora, you think this shit is a fucking coincidence?" He yells which pisses me off.

"First of all I won't have you calling my girl out of her name, her name is Kehlani. Second, yeah it seems sketchy but I trust her and I love her and I know she wouldn't have done that shit, just the way I trust and I love you,"

"And Q? Q's been obsessed with her, she probably just did that to get him off her tail. Kehlani ain't like that, I know that for a fact nigga."

"Yeah and all those times you came home late at the office you don't think she's been planning shit with Rodney then fucking Q in your bed?" He teases and I jab his face.

He punches me back and we ending up fighting, wrestling on the floor. I hear sirens but we don't stop until we feel each other being dragged off each other.

"Fuck you and your opp ass bitch." He spits, putting his middle finger up before a officer puts it behind his back.

"Nigga fuck you!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 84.4K 76
I found my homie and my best friend I'mma be there for ya till the very end No matter what, no matter what , no matter what.
11.7K 347 38
"I'd die to see you again." I cried. I'm down on my knees wishing you were here beside me. Tell me what to do and I'll do everything to have you bac...
55.8K 2.4K 20
"That I fumbled your heart Should've let go of my past for you, damn You did everything I asked of you Traveled cross country if I asked you to But I...
2.2K 56 11
Story about a broken girl and not so broken boy. ✴▫✴▫✴ Let's repair the broken.