β˜… seungin oneshots β˜…

By woosansempire

just some oneshots of seungmin and jeongin bc i love them, i update whenever smut - πŸ’Œ fluff - 🧸 angst - πŸ•Š... More

insane
affection
please
broken
shower
stress
them
wow
too attached
bday
shenanigans
dreams
bath
lovemarks
jealous?
childhood
cravings
4k?
tattoo
me
snowβ˜ƒοΈ
just a dream
😒
forgiven
just a dream pt.2
let me know
suggestions...
strawberries
movie night
lover
nightly needs
not good enough
best friends boyfriend
culprit
spa day
just a disclaimer :,)
feel loved

one kiss

2.5K 42 29
By woosansempire

🧸

jeongin was tweaking up his guitar whenever seungmin bursted through his room.

"jeongin you're smart right?" seungmin asked sitting on his bed.

"who let you in here..?" jeongin asked, placing tbe guitar to the side.

"your mom? she loves me— anyway, you're like smart." seungmin said. "i bought this electric guitar, i tried tuning it myself but it sounds weird." seungmin said.

"could you try and fix it?" seungmin pleaded clasping his hands together.

"oh yeah, did you bring it?" jeongin asked.

"mhm!" seungmin hummed hopping off the bed and running out.

they met whenever they were 13 & 14, currently they are 15 & 16. its only been 2 years and they're already chaotic as hell.

"whats taking him so long.."

jeongin sighed and he snorted seeing seungmin in a puppy onesie, seungmin walked over and shoved one onto jeongins chest.

"whats this?" jeongin asked with a smile.

"onesies, cmon get dressed." seungmin grinned.

jeongin stood up and just slipped into it casually, he zipped it up and smiled putting the hood on.

"fox?" jeongin questioned.

"you remind me of one." seungmin said.

"guitar?" jeongin asked.

"door." seungmin replied.

jeongin grabbed the leaning case from the door and walked to his bed sitting on it, he yanked seungmin down and taught him step by step on how to tune a guitar.

seungmin barely listened he just wanted to play video games, the urge to punch jeongin was incredibly insane.

but the younger looked so cute explaining how to tune it!

he couldnt.

after a small session jeongin put the guitar away and looked to seungmin zipping the case up.

"alright min, im all yours. what do you wanna do?" jeongin asked.

seungmin glanced to the door showcasing jeongins father walking past, jeongin rolled his eyes and got up shutting the door.

"cmooon your parents will call any minute now!" jeongin huffed in annoyance.

"can we just talk?" seungmin asked.

jeongin sat down and got himself comfy in the blanket, seungmin sat in front of him and sighed.

"i told my parents i was gay."

"seriously?"

"mhmm.. my dad hates my guts now, but my mom doesnt mind." seungmin said.

"oh man." jeongin said.

"yeaaah... they keep arguing about what to do with me, i heard my dad say he'll kick me out." seungmin said.

"if that happens then you can stay with us, with me." jeongin said.

seungmin smiled and nodded.

"ill stay with you." seungmin smiled.

seungmin pov + time skip

my parents were arguing again, all over because ik fucking gay?

i was startled as my ..father bursted in, he yelled at me to pack up and go, i obliged and packed my things, i didnt leave a single thing.

i didnt have much things so it was easy to pack my stuff, i could see my mom sobbing as i left the house.

oh how perfect was the rain.. jeez.

i called jeongin miltiple times until he woke as he was asleep, i couldnt care less if he was asleep! as long as he woke up.

"hmm?...."

"got kicked out.. can i stay over?" i asked.

i heard falling and a groan come from the phone and i stifled a laugh.

"yeaaah.."

i ended the call and walked over to his house, it wasnt far but it wasnt close either.

it was dark and pouring rain, i picked up a brick from in front of someones house incase someone tries to kidnap me.

as i arrive i dropped the brick and knocked, jeongins parents welcomed me with open arms which made me sob uncontrollably.

they were the sweetest people ever, i love them.

after i took a shower i laid on jeongins bed, as sweet as his parents were they made him sleep on the floor mattress.

they always made sure guests were comfortable.

jeongin was fast asleep but i was wide awake, i couldnt sleep but could only sob quietly.

i didnt wanna wake jeongin up from his slumber so i stayed quiet, wiping my neverending tears with the long sleeve i was wearing.

sehun hates me, i refuse to call him a parental figure now.

i guess i was louder than expected because jeongin woke up, i spared a glance before sobbing harder.

he climbed on the bed tiredly and got himself comfy, he laid me down so my head was resting on his chest and he also rubbed my back in a motion.

his warmth calmed me down, the scent of roses radiated off him and i loved it.

i loved him.

i love jeongin..

i love him so much..

jeongin didnt have to say anything to calm me down, just his presence alone calmed me down. i sniffled and wiped the wetness off my cheeks.

i didnt even have to say anything for him to know i  thank him.

it was quiet, just us basking in eachothers arms enjoying the heat radiating from off eachother.

i looked up to him and suprisingly he was already looking down, his eyes were tired but they held so many words, so much energy.

his bed hair was cute.

my gaze flicked to his lips which were moist, i looked back down and circled my finger on his chest.

"seungmin."

i looked up quickly as was confused as he held my cheek, he kissed it leaving me so so confused.

"i love you."

i did too.. but why did it make my heart flutter.

"..more than friends." he ended.

i couldnt speak, i couldnt move away, all i could do was look at him.

"i love you so much seungmin." jeongin whispered.

i smiled and rested my head onto his chest again, i wanted to kiss him if we're being real but im too afriad he'll get disgusted.

he lifted my face up and applied the softest kiss to my lips, he pulled away. his eyes were quick to scan my face.

i leaned forward applying one to his lips, he smiled and kissed my crown caressing my head.

after thet we were more than inseperable, later on he asked to be my boyfriend which i absolutely said yes to.

im not stupid, im relatively smart.

i love jeongin.

147.

wc: 1068

i wrote this in 35 minutes, im tired, im falling asleep while writimg. im not preoof resdinf sozzz but enjoy this sorta short atory buh byee

yes ill write your request.. give me time pls 🫵🏻🙃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 441 11
-stray kids oneshots- This will probably only contain smut, if you don't like that, just don't read the book ⚠️Stray Kids just serves as characters...
6.6K 111 17
πŸ«§π“‡Όπ“²*ΰ©ˆβœ©β€§β‚ŠΛšπŸŽ ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕦𝕖𝕀π•₯𝕀 π•†π•‘π•–π•Ÿ* I write a whole bunch of stuff, and to put it simply, they fall under three broad categories, Angst, Fluff a...
26.8K 310 30
Various stories about our favourite boys in different situations. BoyXfemreader.
128K 1.1K 23
Small stories of skz x bottom min Enjoy :)