Transformers Prime react to B...

Galing kay LeonardoTheHedgehog

What if the Autobots had stumbled upon a forgotten archive not used in Cybertron? What happens then when it w... Higit pa

Introduction
Beast Wars: Part 1
Beast Wars: Part II
The Web
Equal Measures
Chain of Command
Power Surge
Fallen Comrades
Double Jeopardy
A Better Mousetrap
Gorilla Warfare
The Probe
Victory
Dark Designs
Double Dinobot
The Spark
The Trigger (Part 1)
The Trigger (Part II)
Spider's Game
Call of the Wild
Dark Voyage
Possession
The Low Road
Law of the Jungle
Before The Storm
Other Voices (Part 1)
Other Voices (Part 2)
Intermission
Aftermath
Coming of the Fuzors (Part 1)
Coming of the Fuzors (part 2)
Tangled Web
Other Visits (Part 1)
Other Visits (part 2)
Bad Spark
Code of Hero
Transmutate
The Agenda (Part 1)
The Agenda (Part 2)
The Agenda (part 3)
Intermission 2
Optimal Situation
Deep Metal
Changing of the Guard
Cutting Edge
Feral Scream (part I)
Feral Scream (part II)
Dark Glass (the lost episode)
Proving Grounds
Go With The Flow
Crossing the Rubicon
Master Blaster
Other Victories
Nemesis (Part I)
Nemesis (Part II)

Maximal No More

1.3K 21 18
Galing kay LeonardoTheHedgehog

The Autobots were debating amongst themselves...

"But then again... what would Tarantulas plan to do next? We know he schemes to leave the planet and desert Megatron." asked Ultra Magnus.

"What about planning to get a team against Megatron so that he can become leader of the Predacons?" Ratchet asked.

"That is for time itself to decide. We cannot speculate or predict what mad idea he plans with." Prime assured. "Omega Scion?"

"Prepare yourselves for the next viewing in 3...2...1..."

Around the Darksyde, where it is under analysis by no other than Dinobot, who was making grid references in his personal computer.

[Confirming known Predacon installations...]

Finding a symbol in the crash eerily similar to the symbol referenced in the Golden Disk and comparing both, Dinobot mused "So Megatron, your plan proceeds even without the disk. If it is successful, what will become of me? And of Cybertron? Am I really willing to betray my Predacon heritage for these....these Transmetal Maximals?"

Grimlock frowned. Was Dinobot planning to betray the Maximals for the Predacons? Again?

Dreadwing looked with interest. Defection was sometimes in occurence. But then again, Dinobot would likely do so due to his uncertainty in the future ahead.

"If not...what would your reaction be?" he mulled.

"Dinobot, Report to the Command Center immediately." Primal hailed. "I need you to lead a mission into Predacon ground."

"On my way." Dinobot complied. He closed his computer and deployed. His mission had him riding Rattrap. Again. He hated riding the rat.

Some of the Autobots had a chuckle seeing Dinobot ride Rattrap like before.

"Dinoboy can't get better transport than that, can he?" asked Bulkhead.

"What'd you expect Bulk, an APC?" Wheeljacked retorted.

"Nothing like traveling, Transmetal First Class, eh?" Rattrap questioned sensing Dinobot's discomfort riding his back. "Care for a cushion, maybe a little hot oil?" he teased.

"This is a stealth mission, vermin." Dinobot reminded. "For once in your miserable life, keep your mouth shut!"

"You really get off on this Commander gig don'cha?" Rattrap asked.

"Predacons live to command." Dinobot retorted.

"You're a Maximal now, remember? And this is a recon job, not Great War Three." Rattrap reminded.

"We're on Predacon ground. There is always battle here." Dinobot riposted.

"Even in where you're standing, there could be an ambush."

"So in this mission, Dinobot's in command of the Maximal operation here. Are they gonna trash that jamming tower?" Sideswipe asked.

"Maybe they'll do that cause even if they don't have their recharge post, that tower's gonna be a bother to Maxie comms, Swipe." Smokescreen replied.

"Silverbolt to Commander."

"Report to commander!" Dinobot ordered.

"There's a jamming station here alright." Silverbolt reported "But I am not scanning any Predacons in the area."

"Move into back-up position and hold." Dinobot ordered. "Rattrap and I will go in first."

"Understood." Silverbolt took flight.

"Oh man... Great place for an ambush." Rattrap whined. He continued forth riding towards the terrain.

"All the more reason to cease your babbling and concentrate on the terrain." Dinobot spat out.

"Gimme a-" the ground they were proceeding into bursts beneath them, revealing Inferno in the flesh.

"AMBUSH!" Warpath shouted. He hated ambushes.

"A traitor and a rat." He then rammed Rattrap off the mountain range and yelled "Terrorize!" Inferno transformed, brandishing his weapon to fire at the trespassers.

"Ants! This I don't need." the rat Maximal muttered as he was lying at the edge of the mountain below. "Rattrap, Maximize!" He transformed.

"Holster it, rat face." Quickstrike arrived, challenging Rattrap to a showdown. "I wouldn't want to backshoot a hot pistol like you."

Rattrap then holsters his gun, but did not turn to face Quickstrike. Momentarily time passes, before Rattrap pulls his gun quickly and shoots Quickstrike first, dodging his blasts.

"Rattrap shot first!" Knockout quipped.

Once he saw Quickstrike hanging for his Spark, Rattrap fired at his hand, sending the Preadcon Fuzor falling to the ground.

Meanwhile, Dinobot has been pushed back into more cover under heavy attack by Inferno himself.

"Stand your ground traitor!!!" Inferno demanded.

"You're on my ground, insect." Dinobot retorted firing more lasers at Inferno.

"Inferno! Dinobot will need my help." Silverbolt attempted to intervene when he saw Dinobot under fire.

"Waspinator gives Doggy-Bot surprise!" but alas he was interrupted when Waspinator aimed at him in the back "Maximize-" he tried to transform, but Waspinator's precise shot knocked him off flight.

Dinobot remained in cover until Inferno ran out of ammo, prompting him to get out of cover and attempt to charge at the ant Predacon with sword and shield in hand. But Silverbolt had unexpectedly crashed into him, knocking them out cold.

"Beast... Mode..." Dinobot muttered transforming before he fell out cold.

"Scrap! The Preds found out what they were up to! They were waiting for them the whole time!" Sideswipe gasped.

"We see that Side. Chill down." Wheeljack replied.

"Then again, what are they gonna do with the Maxies? They hadn't gotten Rattrap yet." said Brawl.

"Maybe not, Brawl. But knowing Rattrap, he would have a plan around this." Swindle replied.

"I see this as an absolute win." quipped Onslaught.

Waspinator regrouped with Inferno. "You have served the Royalty well Waspinator." the latter praised. "Waspinator not serve. Waspinator Rules!" the former replied.

"I will bring the traitor to the Royalty." Inferno ordered next to Waspinator "You bring the Fuzor."

Quickstrike regrouped with them not long after, incensed. "Where is that low down Maximal varmint? He got me with a cheap shot. And when I find him-"

"Never mind the Rat." Inferno cuts him off. "We have better prizes for our Queen. Return to the nest!" he ordered carrying Dinobot and taking off.

"That bot sure does talk peculiar!" Quickstrike commented.

"Two head help Waspinator. Fuzor hard to carry!" Waspinator begged, Silverbolt was heavy to carry around.

"I look like a pack bot to you bug eyes?!" Quickstrike immediately left, too bitter to help Waspinator.

"Oh yes, because the universe cares little for Waspinator." Predaking commented.

Rattrap snuck about alone, seeing his comrades taken away by the enemies he hated, hiding from an embittered Quickstrike. "Oh man... This ain't good..." he whined. He pulled out a device then began to talk like the Predacon Fuzor himself "Hey bug eyes."

The young Autobots snickered, knowing exactly what Rattrap was doing.

"Huh? Two head???" Waspinator asked believing Quickstrike had called for him.

"This here'll help ya..." Rattrap tossed the device to Waspinator.

"How this help?" Waspinator asked, confused.

"Just push the switch ya tin horn idjit!" Rattrap said sounding exactly like Quickstrike.

"Waspinator not..." when he pressed the switch, the device began spraying gas that knocked Waspinator out cold comically.

The young Autobots laughed.

"Oh Primus! That was tricky!" laughed Warpath.

Arcee snickered but calmed down. "Oh my, that was so cunning of you, Rattrap."

"Tricking Waspinator into knocking himself out to save Maxie-Bolt? That was genius!" Grimlock agreed.

"I love that guy..." Then Rattrap moved to check on Silverbolt.

In the Darksyde, the Predacons rounded on the cage containing their former comrade.

"He's dangerous. Finish him now." Tarantulas suggested.

"And miss the chance to chat with our dear old comrade in arms? I think not." Megatron refused.

"I'm think that Megatron's planning to torture him." Ironhide said.

Dreadwing frowned. He hated torturing prisoners of war, even if it is for information, but he didn't have to, he just had to get along with it.

In contrast, Skyquake smirked.

Grimlock and his Dinobots were getting angry. Seeing the bot named after his gang was not in their list of what they wanted to see.

"Wake him..." once the laser cage powers down, Quickstrike and Blackarachnia pulled him up, and Tarantulas prepared a gun-modeled stun prod to wake him up. 

But Dinobot suddenly woke up and broke free of the Predacons holding him up then swung his head tossing Tarantulas to Inferno. He transformed and raised his sword close to Megatron.

"Impressive as always. But ultimately futile." Megatron complimented but threatened subtly "Damage me and you'll be scrap in a nano-klik."

Dinobot turned back to see the Predacons he incapacitated temporarily rise up and aim their weapons at him, preparing to fire if he dared to harm their lord.

"Cunning play. Threaten to have your former subordinate destroyed if he attempts to take your Spark first." Megatron praised.

"As might you be, if your "loyal" troops open fire." Dinobot riposted as he raised his sword at Megatron's throat. Much to the latter's dismay.

"Don't tell me you're going to deactivate killing Preda-Tron, Dinoboy..." Grimlock said frowning deeply.

"But that would be a waste of two good Predacons." Dinobot finished his retort.

"WHAT?!" asked the Dinobots.

"IS HE PLANNING TO RETURN TO THE PREDACONS?!" Warpath asked.

"He's possibly unsure of himself since he came to the revelation before then. I know." Prime said sympathetically. He had encountered many a Cybertronians that suffered similar crisises before.

"Predacon? I thought you were a Maximal now?" Megatron asked in confusion.

"Times have changed." Dinobot then lowered his sword, prompting Megatron to order his minions to stand down.

Elsewhere, Silverbolt woke up. 

"I cannot believe I blundered so badly. We must rescue Dinobot!" the Maximal Fuzor suggested.

"You're too late for that, Fuzor." Megatron spat out.

"Keep your fur on Rin-Tin-Tin." Rattrap belayed, now taking Acting Command in Dinobot's absence. "You're in no shape for action." he then ordered "Besides, I need you to fly past Megs's jamming curtain and call in the heavy hitters. I'll tight beam ya when I find Chopperface." Silverbolt complied and flew to the jamming tower. While Rattrap transformed and blazed off to the Darksyde. Speaking of...

Megatron held Dinobot's sword while the latter kneeled.

"Why should I believe this is anything other than a transparent ploy to save your own hide?" Megatron asked.

"You know me better than that." Dinobot retorted.

"You wouldn't...." Grimlock said, his fuel burning in anger.

"So I thought." Then Megatron spat "Before you chose to fight at Optimus Primal's side!"

"I thought you'd led us to the wrong planet. And you betrayed me." Dinobot said

"Treachery keeps the wits sharp." Megatron replied.

"Indeed. And yours are razor sharp. Which is why I believe victory will soon be in your grasp. I would share in that victory..." Then he turned to the Darksyde's computer... "Computer, Voice Code: Dinobot. Change activation code."

[Activation code change: complete]

"From this moment on, I am Maximal no more..." Dinobot declared.

"TRAITOR!" shouted Jetfire, Warpath, Cliffjumper, Wheeljack, Sideswipe, Smokescreen and Bumblebee.

Ultra Magnus scowled. Like Skyquake, he never tolerated traitors.

"This proves nothing. Anyone can change their codes willingly." Tarantulas pointed out "Let me verify Dinobot's programming." he suggested.

"I don't think Dinobot would approve of you loose in his circuits. Nor would I." Yet Megatron himself was unsure if Dinobot was really willing to turn to the Predacons again. "Still, Tarantulas has a point." Then he questioned Dinobot "How do we know your heart is truly Predacon?"

"How about a Predacon challenge?" Blackarachnia suggested, adding Quickstrike into the mix "I bet Quickstrike can show us whether Dinobot is worthy or not?"

"Couldn't you, sugar-bot?" Quickstrike challenged, though gullible to Blackarachnia's intent. "If you'd like to see me whup his sorry butt, I'll be glad to oblige, ma'm. I could use some fun."

"Excellent!" Megatron then asks "Dinobot, do you accept the challenge?"

"I'd hardly call it a challenge. But I accept." Dinobot agrees.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?! THE MAXIMALS TRUSTED YOU!" Bumblebee accused.

"Wait a cycle, Bee. I have the feeling that Dinobot may have an ulterior motive for defecting to the Predacons." Ratchet surmised.

"Or perhaps he's facing an internal crisis as a result of his discovery in regards to the Golden Disks." Prime suggested.

"Either way, this betrayal is unacceptable, Commander." Ultra Magnus added.

In the fiery ring outside Predacon Base, both Dinobot and Quickstrike prepared to contend against each other. Megatron dictated...

Megatron laughed. "Oh yes! Reminds me back at Kaon! A gladiatorial match!"

"Simple rules: survivor wins. On my mark... Begin!" Megatron called, starting the match.

"I don't think we need reminders to know who Lord Megatron favors the most." Blast Off whispered to Onslaught, especially when Megatron's apparent excitement for gladiatorial battles began sparking in his head.

Dinobot transformed to Beast Form and charged at Quickstrike, who then dodged.

"I'm faster than you thought fossil face!" Quickstrike boasted. He fired two shots at Dinobot, but he dodged, prompting the shots to hit Blackarachnia and then Tarantulas instead.

"This is getting quite amusing." Megatron commented to Inferno.

"Indeed it has!" Megatron declared with a smirk on his face. Seeing them battle each other was a reminder of his days as a revered gladiator of Kaon. Soundwave innately felt the same.

"Reminder of your days, old friend?"

"Certainly, Optimus. Certainly." Megatron said looking at Prime with a wicked grin.

Once Quickstrike transformed, Dinobot tackled him to the ground, but Quickstrike turned it around. "Lights out time!" He prepared his stinger, but Dinobot caught it with his jaws then threw Quickstrike off him, sending the Fuzor splattered to the wall.

"Nobody bites my tail and gets away with it!" Quickstrike spat out angrily.

"THEN STOP YOUR BOASTING AND CONTINUE FIGHTING YOU WORTHLESS SCUM!" Megatron yelled, which did not surprise anyone but Omega Scion.

"Quickstrike, Terrorize!" he transformed and fired a beam, which Dinobot did the same with his optic lasers. While Quickstrike's fusion beam seemed to gain the edge, Dinobot managed to push back, proving that his optic lasers was superior, and drives the null zone towards Quickstrike, damaging him greatly.

"Ha! Now is your chance Dinobot! Destroy that pathetic insect!" Megatron shouted.

"I can't believe I agreed with our Megs..." Grimlock groused. He was never fond of Megatron even if he reformed.

"That all you got partner?" Quickstrike spat out defiantly even if he is totally damaged.

"No it isn't..." Dinobot then blasted forth optic lasers frying Quickstrike within an inch of his spark.

Megatron smirked almost sadistically. In his youth, he relished in the suffering of his opponents. Nowadays, it grew as a meaningless travesty to him.

Shockwave felt satisfied. It was a reminder of his experiments.

"It's over." Dinobot declared.

"Finish him." Megatron ordered.

"Yes, Dinobot. Finish that useless filth." said his 'ancestor'.

"He is a good fighter. Under my training he will serve us well." Dinobot suggested taking his sword back.

"Perhaps you're right... Inferno, aid Quickstrike." Megatron ordered.

"Yes, my Queen!" Inferno complied picking up the ruined Quickstrike.

"I was not aware you had given yourself a new title." Dinobot spouted sarcastically.

Megatron laughed. "Yes he does, but at least his loyalty is what matters."

"The ant has some faulty programming." the Predacon lord assured "But his loyalty is without question. Now that you're one of us again, there's this little matter of the Golden Disks you stole from me. I assume you still have them?" Megatron pressed interrogatively.

"I gave the Alien Disk to Rhinox." Dinobot answered.

"Unfortunate." Megatron groused in dismay. "And the other?"

"Hidden. From both sides."

"Where, exactly?" Megatron looked inquistively.

"Maximal ground. I'll get it for you. Tomorrow." Dinobot offered.

"I'm afraid that won't do. I went to a lot of trouble to steal that Maximal relic." Megatron then pressed. "I want it back. Now!"

Megatron remained satisfied by the gladiatorial challenge. "You have earned my favor, Dinobot. That was a spectacle worthy of a gladiator! Such as I and Soundwave. We will see if we may recruit those who are as worthy as Dinobot himself, Soundwave!"

Soundwave agreed with a nod.

Grimlock silently objected "You're not taking that dino from us, buckethead."

Elsewhere, Rattrap was in the middle of nowhere, but he hears flight propulsion. "Rattrap, Maximize...!" he transformed and took cover

"Infrared..." his vision then began to catch Dinobot being carried by Megatron taking flight towards a mountain right into Maximal turf.

"Talk about lucking out." Rattrap commented then silently followed.

Once they landed, Megatron transformed and asked Dinobot "Where is it?" But Dinobot silently replied by pulling the rock covering the hole from earlier and then handed the Disk to Megatron.

"Excellent." Megatron went on a monologue. "With this little bauble we will write a new chapter in the history of our race."

"Or destroy it...?" Dinobot questioned. "Either way I will know the truth at last..."

"I assure you all will happen as I have calculated. Not that it will be any concern of yours." Megatron then attempts to raise his hand to swing at Dinobot, but he was interrupted by Rattrap shooting him down.

"Looks like I got here just in time." Rattrap commented.

"Get out of there Rattrap, it's a setup!" Warpath yelled.

"Wrong as usual..." Dinobot blasted Rattrap with his optic laser.

"Did I miss something?" Rattrap moaned.

"Welcome home Dinobot." Megatron sarcastically greeted, gesturing Dinobot to kill Rattrap.

"Rattrap might have back up. We should go." Dinobot suggested.

"Yesss. As soon as you exterminate the vermin." Megatron pressed.

"He is defeated. It is unnecessary." Dinobot objected.

"Call it a final test of loyalty..." Megatron stated.

Dinobot approached the weakened Rattrap who groused "I always knew you was a stinking Pred."

He tried to raise his sword to finish Rattrap's Spark... but he hesitated, prompting Megatron to raise his hand to strike at Dinobot.

"I knew you had the courage never to do so, Dinobot..." whispered Prime.

"Rattrap, this is Silverbolt. Optimus and I are on your position. See you in a few nano-kliks." Silverbolt hailed.

Just then, Dinobot deflected Megatron's heavy blow with his sword.

"HA! I knew that oversized Trans-lizard couldn't be trusted!" Sideswipe shouted.

"He had it within him." Ironhide commented.

"Calvary's on the way!" cheered Warpath.

"Make it faster than that!" Rattrap replied.

"Your ambition has made you insane Megatron. It will destroy both Maximal and Predacon. And all who came before." Dinobot protested.

"Now that I had thought about that... it has driven him mad. Mad with power." Megatron surmised.

Prime sighed. More often than not, aside from Megatron himself, had he confronted many a bot with ambitions so dangerously insane, it had costed many lives, both innocent and involved. Though he had lost friends confronting such Cybertronians, he had ensured their sacrifices would be worth the victories he achieved.

"Then return to your Maximals!" Megatron argued and pulled away from the clash then transformed. "If they will suffer a traitor like you in their midst." then he departed by flight.

Primal and Silverbolt arrived just as Megatron left.

"Dinobot! You're alright." Silverbolt spoke relieved.

"What's the situation Rattrap?" Primal asked.

"Well, you just missed Megatron." Rattrap reported. "Oh, and the ole Chopperface here decided to play Predacon again."

This shocked both Silverbolt and Primal.

"What?"

"Dinobot?"

Ashamed, Dinobot confirmed "It's true. I have betrayed you."

"How could you?" asked Silverbolt, though he was curious to why Dinobot would defect.

"Your honor is not Maximal honor. It is Predacon honor. I am Predacon." Dinobot explained. "Megatron is close to achieving a great victory. I foolishly believed I wanted to be part of it. And now... I wish to fight with you until we win the Beast Wars or are destroyed trying." He turned to Primal "If you will not have me, I will fight Megatron alone. I was a Predacon once. You gave me a chance."

"Rattrap?" Primal asked when Rattrap objected "Oh for booting up cold! You know how I feel about lizard breath. You can't trust him."

"Trust him? He protected you from Megatron, you ungrateful rodent!" protested Bumblebee.

"And he smells bad. Then there's the teeth, you ever see him eat..."

"By the Pit, how much of this drivel must I endure!" Dinobot attempted to approach Rattrap only to be stopped by Primal himself. 

"But I guess I've kind of gotten used to him." Rattrap admitted.

The audience looked surprised...

"Did they... start to respect each other mutually?" Ultra Magnus asked.

"I guess their times had ensured that while they may not seem to be the best of amicable terms, they had each other's backs to survive the Wars." Ratchet answered.

"You better change your activation code back." Primal suggested.

"I am grateful." Dinobot complied.

[Activation code change: complete.]

"I must discuss something of great importance with you." Dinobot offered.

"Time enough for that back at base. See you there." Primal departed with Silverbolt.

"Maximal Taxi on the way home. Need a ride?" Rattrap offered upon transforming.

"So... I am to be punished after all." Dinobot mulled. He sat on Rattrap.

"You know I thought you were really going to scrap me back there. How come you didn't?" Rattrap asked.

"Consider that a rehearsal for the real moment. A moment I will choose.

"Glad to have you back, Dino-Butt!" Rattrap praised, treating Dinobot like an old friend.

"The pleasure... is all yours... vermin." Dinobot retorted as he rode Rattrap down and back to Maximal Base.

The young of the audience could not help but laugh at the comedic exchange between both Rattrap and Dinobot.

All while the hardened and the eldest remained silent but were left amused.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

16.5K 563 30
Soundwave's life becomes a lot more interesting after he is hit with a relic recently retrieved by the Decepticons. Not only is his memory erased, bu...
946 4 25
After the many attempts to destroy the Autobots and make Cybertron his, Megatron develops a plan to take the planet. But his plan turns when his loya...
35.3K 308 57
After saving the Earth and Cybertron from the wrath of Unicron and his Herald, Orion Eclipse and Altair Comet have succeeded Optimus Prime and Megatr...
55.3K 694 47
Five years after Optimus Prime and the Autobots have defeated Unicron and rebuilt Cybertron, a new war begins on Cybertron as the new leader of the D...