Riptide | Rhea Ripley | Enemi...

By HJaneRipley

*You can't escape your judgment day* What happens when Rhea Ripley comes back from a 6 month drought, and int... More

1 - Royal Rumble
2 - Royal Riptide
3 - Yes, Fuck Yes
4 - Brutalising the Brutality
5 - Your Judgement Day
6 - Puppet
7 - Not Wicked Enough
8 - Welcome to TJD
9 - Dominance
10 - Skintight
11 - Mami
12 - Carried Away
13 - Tongue
14 - Taste Me
15 - Ragdoll
16 - Demi
17 - Wrestlemania (part 1)
18 - Wrestlemania (part 2)
19 - Rheamania
20 - Don't Hold Back
21 - Scream It
22 - I Want To Touch You
23 - Confess
24 - Bad Mouthing
25 - Kendo Stick
26 - Safe Word
27 - Only The Start Of It
28 - Don't Go Home
29 - Unsafe
30 - Ride My Face
31 - Bottom Drawer
32 - Tension in TJD
33 - Side Piece?
34 - I Liked Them
35 - I'm Sorry
36 - Austin-Fucking-Theory
37 - Rhea-Fucking-Ripley
38 - Clothesline
39 - Riptide...
40 - Elimination Chamber (part 1)
41 - Elimination Chamber (part 2)
42 - You know I Love you, You knew that
43 - Brass Knuckles
44 - Ricochet
45 - I Can Feel Like That
46 - Girlfriend
47 - Bend Over
48 - Counter
49 - Hickey
50 - Something Sweet
51 - Home Is With You
52 - Surprise
53 - Make Me
54 - You Wanna Watch?
55 - A/N
56 - Know What She Was Doing
57 - Tap
58 - A/N #2
59 - Broken
60 - Breathe
61 - Right Next To You
62 - Australia
63 - Vegemite
64 - Distraction
65 - I Do When It Comes To You
66 - Injury
68 - Open Challenge
69 - Sixty-Nine (i had to)
70 - Loyalties Lie
71 - Dems
72 - We Get It
73 - Breath Play
74 - Your Thing
75 - Silence
76 - Beg (part 1)
77 - Beg (part 2)
78 - Black Heart
79 - Gigi-Fucking-Dolin
80 - Concussion
81 - Pay For It
82 - Hit Me
83 - Money In The Bank (part 1)
84 - A/N #3
85 - Money In The Bank (part 2)
86 - Belt
87 -The Finale

67 - Home

2.7K 91 4
By HJaneRipley

After numerous scans and in and out of rooms, I had a fractured ankle.

They'd wrapped it up for me in a cast and given me crutches. Some pain and inflammation pills, but apart from that, there isn't much else to do other than rest.

Dom left as quick as he walked me inside, guiding me, I insisted he doesn't stay, I didn't want to hassle him. So he eventually left after I was checked in and alright. Besides, I have been here for a few hours now, I didn't want him wasting his time here.

I called Bianca to pick me up and she was on her way. I was sitting on a bench out the front of the hospital when I realised I didn't let Rhea know what had happened.

I hadn't even been on my phone.

She would have watched the entire thing, saw me limp away. She knew it was real.

I pulled up her messages, 21 to be exact. I scrolled through them, each one as distressed as the next. She'd called me multiple times too. I felt horrible.

Her most recent text was

Rhea: Baby call me please.

So I did. I called her and she picked up instantly, like she was sitting by her phone.

"What the fuck, Mia. Are you alright, are you hurt?" Rheas loud and worried voice comes through. I pull it away from my ear a second as she kept on asking whatever questions. If I was alright, where was I.

I stopped her. "I've been at the hospital the last few hours, I'm sorry, I fractured my ankle."

Rhea was silent a moment. "When you jumped?" She asked.

"Yeah." I answered. "It was my fault. I shouldn't have done it."

"Mmm." Rhea hummed. "Charlotte should have known better to try and catch you from that height." I could hear the angry tone in her voice. The threatening nature.

"Baby, leave Charlotte alone..." I begged.

"Are you in pain?" Rhea asked me, sadness now in her voice.

It was only aching now. The pain meds had kicked in. "A little, not much as before."

Rhea was silent, like she was thinking what to say next. I was too. We both knew what this meant. "I can't compete against Charlotte." I broke the silence, a tear falling and my voice shaky.

"I know, baby, it's horrible." Rhea said softly. "How long will you be out, maybe they can push the match back?" Rhea asked, wanting to provide me with any comfort. We both knew they wouldn't do that, though.

"At least 6 weeks." I answered, and Rhea groaned through the line.

"I wish I was with you..." her voice was upset.

"Dominick drove me here, can you thank him for me?"

"Of course." Rhea said.

I noticed Bianca's car pulling up, her waving at with a sad face. "I've gotta go, Rhea, Bianca is here to take me home."

"You're going to my apartment?" Rhea asked.

"Yes." I answered. Home.

Rhea seemed happy with that. She told me she loved me and I told it back. I also promised to call her again before I head to sleep, she was extra pleased with that.

"Oh my god, are you alright, Mia? I seen it all happen, looked nasty." Bianca started, coming to hell me get in her car.

On the way to Rheas, I called Triple H and updated him on my situation. He said to take a few days break and they'll think it over and let me know what's going to happen. He wasn't happy at all, it sounded like.

But he understood things like this happen. It happened to Rhea once, I remember she kneed herself in the mouth one match years ago. On TV it looked painful, but in real life, the pictures of the injuries looked even worse.

Fuck. I missed her. I needed her. I couldn't imagine the hurt she was experiencing right now, knowing I'm in pain and she isn't here.

I made sure to call her straight away when I got to her home. I told her about the whole night, the hospital and the drive. Rhea kept asking questions about unimportant things, but she wanted to know everything, so answered them all.

Eventually, my body grew stiff, and Rhea started yawning. We both needed some sleep. I hung up after too many I Love you mores, like way too many, like how you'd imagine teenagers...

But it was different when you're in love.

Nothing was "cringe." You just needed your person to know you loved them more.

I'm pretty sure Rhea did, but I still fought her on it all the time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.3K 564 11
This is very different from my other stories on this account. But I've into WWE recently and have been having some massive bi panic with this sexy wo...
91.1K 3.6K 37
Katarina lives a very different life. Protected profusely and living by the orders from her Father, she has no direction. Living day by day and takin...
8.6K 325 22
i know someone else has a book like this i am not stealing the idea! They wanted more of this and i offered to start a series i 100% aware not everyo...
17.6K 572 38
Your head has always been a weird place to live in, and it all leads to this point in which you don't care if you're falling in a trap anymore: the p...